Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:57 pm

You might want to get a reading on him and his level of truthfulness.

The honey jar is a great spell to bring sweetness back into a relationship.

Burn a white candle for him dressed with Healing Oil.

These books will help you -- they are filled with spells, tips, and techniques for just this kind of work!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:42 pm

i understand why it would be hard for you in the Philippines .

My suggestion is start the honey jar. Use tea candles. (if you cant get red or pink ones , white ones will do)
I myself use tea candles as they heat up fast and in turn heat up the honey jar as well.

Using tea candles makes it less obvious, and you can pinch them out and hide them after. Or try using birthday candles which only take a few minutes to burn

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:47 pm

The 4" candles from LM are the best. I love those candles.

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:52 pm

i understand why it would be hard for you in the Philippines .

My suggestion is start the honey jar. Use tea candles. (if you cant get red or pink ones , white ones will do)
I myself use tea candles as they heat up fast and in turn heat up the honey jar as well.

Using tea candles makes it less obvious, and you can pinch them out and hide them after. Or try using birthday candles which only take a few minutes to burn

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:25 am

I'm not looking for help in a particular situation I'm just wondering about something and I'd like to hear other people's opinion in this. I was with someone for quite a long time and we broke up for reasons that had to do with other people. It wasn't an actual break up,it is more like being together but calling it a break up because we shouldn't be together(so we're fooling ourselves into thinking we're we're actually friends with benefits). I was thinking about working on changing some people's mind and lessen their influence on him,but then Ms Cat said that I shouldn't work from a luck-of-resources perspective,so I decided to make a honey jar for him and do some blessing work (thanks Ms Cat for the help in changing my perspective, it was really life saving!). Everything I've done on him till now seems to be working (he even had signs reminding him about me and calling to tell me about it,which is very unusual about him). I'm waiting for my LM order to arrive at the moment to work with a pair of loadstones as well,and I started wondering about this: I've read many times on this forum that magic follows the path of least resistance in order for things to manifest. So, since everything I've tried on this person seems to be working pretty well could this mean that the feeling I've always had about this person that we're meant to be together is true? Could it just be that he's generally not resisting magic? (other types of spells I've cast for him,such as healing and Road Opener have worked quickly and successfully too).
I'd really appreciate everyone's opinion on this.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:49 pm

My theory is...its easier to push a situation or person that is already going right, than pushing them to go left. I mean it seems like he has always had feelings for you, but it could be that he was scared or both of you were scared which led to taking a "break" in the relationship. Many couples do this, and take a break but only to figure out that the person that they were meant to be with the whole time. In this situation, he was already into you, and it would be a different situation if he did NOT want to be with you, and you were doing love magic. So in regards to him not resisting the magic, I mean hes not resisting because this is how he truly feels about you. So like I said you are pushing him in a direction he already seemed to be going. Also, it seems you have a lot going in your favor. Reconciliation work tends to work better when the petitioner is in contact with the target, and when the situation is not completely upside down. So in regards to the least resistant path...well again there seems to be minimal resistance from your target because he seems to have some affection for you.

So it helps when you are on good terms with your target in terms of reconciliation work, and if you have some close proximity to the target. The reasons you broke up for were not because you did not love each other, but because of outside influence. If it were me, i would do some protection work on this relationship...to protect him from these people that speak ill of you and him and do not agree with you and him being together.

As for you and him being meant to be together, I do not think anyone here can reinforce what you feel. I mean that is something personal to you. So if that is what you truly believe, then I would go with that. Anywhoo...good job on your spell work and keep it up. I am sure you and him will be back to where you were.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Well June 1st is still over a month and a half away. I mean June 1st would be when I would stop doing work. Things might still manifest even after your deadline. So I would still adhere to the original deadline, but I would not do any additional work after that. If you do not see any movement, at least 1 month after your deadline then do the clear and cut.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:19 am

Thanks Starsinthesky7!

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:18 am

I ordered Clarity & Crucible of courage satchet instead of oils - should i order the oils also or can i use the satchet on the white skull for giving someone courage?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:04 pm

You can most certainly use the sachet powders instead of the oils in this case. But lets say for example you wanted to address a letter to someone...in this case I would use a powder rather than an oil because oils can stain and make it obvious to the target.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Thank you stars...!

ladywal413

Unread post by ladywal413 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:33 am

Updating

I've been working on a break up vinegar spell, and 2 weeks ago they were having problems and big fights. I am also working on a honey jar since march 29th. Last week, I sent him an email finally telling him what i really feel about him and he scared away and now he doesnt talk to me at all. Before the letter I sent him, I got a reading and everything was perfect, the reading showed the reunion and possible marriage from this reconciliation. Now yesterday i got another reading (a week after the letter) and everything turned upside down on my end. it showed that he scared away and doesnt want to talk to me because he doesnt know how to handle real love and prefer to stick with a person that doesnt respect him.

Although I have a set time frame and I kknow things can change back where they were and even better. I have my hopes up on this!!!

Thank you St Expedite for bring such a positive turn in my life!!!

Ladywal

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:37 pm

hello ladywal413
i read all your post here and i wish you all the best for your work
and i have same situation like you so want to know the rootworker you working with
as its always better to go someone whose having real customers like you
so can you tell me in private msg that with whom you working on?
i would really appreciate that
please mail me here or if you want my yahoo i will give you,,

lajolli79

Unread post by lajolli79 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Hello there,

I need your advice once again...My Husband who doesnt live with me, but have been trying to reconciliate our diferences just mentioned to me that I must be feeding him something in his coffee...ofcourse I'm guilty :lol: I've been working the honey jar, and a skull candle since January, and two weeks ago I started putting some of my menstrual blood in his cofee :twisted: ... But, now this has kind of backed fired on me, since last Wed. he's not coming to the house to sleep, or drinking anything that I give him :( , or if he does he will ask me if I want some...so, Ofcourse in order for him not to think anything of it I will have what ever he's drinking..luckily I havent taken anything the few times that He's asked me if I want some of what he's eating or drinking....But, now I don't know if I should back off a little..and stop what I'm doing :| ...I'm happy though because I know that what ever I'm doing it must be working ;) ...but, should I stop a little in order to get him to trust me, or will that make it worse if I stop and realizes that he was right? :?:

Thanks guys!!

Janet

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Why won't you drink or eat the fixed food? It's your stuff in there, so what's it to you? It would certainly quell his suspicions and continue you on in your work.

But perhaps you are overloading the work on him if he's feeling spiritually pressured and getting suspicious. I would get a reading to determine which work/s to continue with, and which to drop for now. Since it's the food and drink that he's most onto you about, then I would just leave that for a bit. But a reading will really help you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

lajolli79

Unread post by lajolli79 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Hi Devi.thank you for your resonponce...I.
Devi Spring wrote:Why won't you drink or eat the fixed food? It's your[/i] stuff in there, so what's it to you? It would certainly quell his suspicions and continue you on in your work.

I'm still new at all of this, I guess i've been reading so much in the forum on the nation sack that I just assumed that if I would eat or drink my stuff that it might affect me somehow :oops: ...see you learn something everyday lol..

But perhaps you are overloading the work on him if he's feeling spiritually pressured and getting suspicious. I would get a reading to determine which work/s to continue with, and which to drop for now. Since it's the food and drink that he's most onto you about, then I would just leave that for a bit. But a reading will really help you.
Now, that you mention it I'm probably overloading the work ooopppss, I get so into it and frankly it becomes very easy for me to work with Magic..I just need guidence in what it is that I need to do, and how to do it, sometimes I have dreams telling me do this do that but, I'm double guessing myself, well, not as much as I found this website..things do happen for a reazon!

Devi...I thought about him being suspicious because he's seen me clean my house, my kids, ssooooo he knows that I'm a firm believer of magic, and what it can do...I guess I was just in shock that he accused me of doing things to him, being that he is such a skeptic and does not believe in any of this.. Pero, you are right I'm goin to drop it eventhough I havent put anything in his drink since he accussed me of doing it..jijiji

Thank you so much for your advise I trully appreciate it...have a nice weekend!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Yes, I agree with Devi...if he asked why not BTW... be proactive bring it to him and take a sip...say something like, I think this is how you like it...and when he has suspicions...say please! what are you talking about! There are more way to put your stuff in his food.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:02 am

Besides the advice already given- which is most practical in helping to assuage his uneasiness. If you stop acting like you've actually put something in his drink he won't know. If you keep refusing to drink what he drinks its natural for him to start thinking stuff.

Anyway, try placing some Bay Leaves in the four corners of your house to conceal your work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:24 pm

See if you can subtly find out why he suspects you. If he suspects you because you're acting guilty or doing something that is making him suspicious, then you need to address that somehow or other. On the other hand, if you've done nothing suspicious, he hasn't seen anything that makes him suspect you're doing work on him, etc., but he's just feeling the effects of it, then I would take it as a sign that your work is having some sort of effect on him. Either way, I can't say that I'm wise enough to give you advice on what to do next, but I do think that before deciding on what to do or what not to do, you should find out why he's suspicious.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

tv101805

Unread post by tv101805 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:19 am

did putting menstrual blood worked for you? I want to hear success stories on this.

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:26 am

Hello,

I read your forum often and use LM products. I'm glad to have a nice support group avail like this.

I was dating a guy for several months and we broke up 2 months ago. We took some space and during that time I realized that I had deeper feelings for him than I realized during our courtship.

I had a reading done and was told that there would be a reconciliation after this breakup.

I did a honey jar with the few things I had, his signature, my hair, our photos, etc. I worked it for 3 weeks and have seen very little results. I realize that I need more personal items of his for other work and would like to find a way of getting into his place to get some of these... hair, semen, underwear, socks etc.

I placed my LM order and did a pink moving candle with figural candles and decided to do a red skull and a red penis candle to encourage a possible sexual encounter. I felt like I did alot and then decided to take a break from all work for 3 weeks. 3 days after I started my work "break", I text him about an event, to see how this is all progressing.. He replied lovingly and agreed to meet me at the event. At the event, he showed up with 5 friends! Ugh.. So we really didnt have any alone time. He was sweet and polite just like a friend. I didn't contact him after and he hasnt either, its been 2 weeks since the event. Hmm.

So this past friday after about 2 1/2 weeks of my work "break" I decided to get another reading since I haven't seen any movement since the event 2 weeks ago. In the reading I was told that we will see eachother again but that he is undecisive right now. That I should do a Saint Martha novena to dominate and draw him closer. So, now I am at about 2 days shy of my 3 weeks work "break" and have just started my Saint Martha candle.

Immediately after lighting the novena candle a flower developed on the wick and the flame has been high and keeps bending to the right :) I still occasionally shake my honey jar, but haven't lit any candles on it since my work 'break".

So here are my questions:

1. I was taking a break for 3 weeks inorder to let the previous work manifest itself and also considering the 3 days, 3 weeks, 3months notion to see results. Is it bad that I started my saint martha novena just days before completing my 3 weeks break? will it interfer with my previous work?

2. I know men like a challenge and it often comes in handy to play a little hard to get however, I would like to get him to invite me up to his place for a sexual encounter so I can get some of his personal items. Any advice on this? I always like to enhance my work with a little psychology.

3. I am organizing another event in 2 weeks and perhaps he will attend again with some friends like the last one...The reader did say we will see eachother again. She did not mention whether it will be a sexual encounter though. How can I enhance that? Should I restart lighting candles on my honey jar? Should I do another penis candle? Or is the one from last month enough? I'd love to go home with him at the end of the event night.

Thank you in advance for your kind tips.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Yes, men do like a challenge...but not overkill. Since most of your questions are situational, I would just speak to the this... While you may want or need the sexual encounter, you can still get personal concerns when you guys meet up. Say you are having drinks, take a napkin and sweetly wipe his lips...get a kiss (personal concern); if he has long hair, run her fingers thorough it, grab a hair by accidentally pulling cause you thought something bit you (personal concern)...just some ideas. In the mean time Saint Martha is an excellent saint to keep on your side. She will work to keeping you on his mind.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 pm

First off...in regards to your honey jar...you said you only worked it for 3 weeks, and saw very little results. Well...honey jars are slow but steady types of work and you cannot expect to see full blown results with this method or other methods of reconciliation. Reconciliation work takes time especially if it was a complicated situation. Furthermore, he was sweet and loving towards you when you invited him to the event so it is in fact having some movement on him. For a honey jar, you need to be a little bit more patient. The honey jar is a slow and steady method to reconcilation work.

So here are my question
1. The 3 days, 3 weeks, and 3 months is just a guideline is not an end all be all kind of thing. It is just a rule of thumb. As for your saint martha work, it will not interfere with your previous work in a negative light considering you are working towards the same goal with each method you choose. You taking 3 week breaks in between your work sounds like a personal choice for whatever reason that maybe. I am not sure if you are expecting results in 3 weeks again. I mean the work may not full manifest until 3 to four months. Just because you are not seeing visible results in 3 weeks does not mean its not working. Things could be going on in his head that you have no clue about until you get a reading to shed some light on the situation.

2.I mean playing hard to get only works if the person in fact wants you. I would get a reading on this and see how you can approach getting more personal concerns. You could get a foot track of his, which is a personal concern if that is all you can get without going into his house. If he lives alone, I mean you might try rummaging through his trash on any given day. Having a sexual encounter with someone is not the only way to get a personal concern. I think the best way is to make the target feel non-threatened, and have him want to invite you over just as a friend or whatever. Then you can grab things from his bathroom...tissue from the trash can...hair from the razor blade. If you cant get anything other than a picture or anything that is not biological...then work with that. But seize the opportunities to get the personal concern. I just think working it from a sexual encounter perspective is narrowing it down a bit to get a personal concern when you can get a personal concern if he invites you over or even if you go out to lunch (you could grab his straw or napkin). So do not limit it to just sex.

3. Is your focus to reconcile for love or just for a bed buddy? It seems that you are more concerned with having sex with him rather than having him back as your boyfriend. I am not saying do not concentrate on him being sexually attracted to you. But sometimes sex is just sex, and there is no love there. In my eyes, getting a man to have sex with you is not that hard. But getting a man to fall in love with you is, and them having sex with you does not guarantee love. Personally, if I were in your situation, I would get another reading on why he does not want to reconcile with you as his girlfriend...what is holding him back? Then address that. I would continue to work on the honey jar from a reconciliation/ return to me stand point. I would try doing the reconciliation spell kit and/or an attraction spell kit. I think you should continue working from those angles, and then perhaps every friday you could burn red candle dressed with some kiss me now products and lustful herb such as catnip, damiana, lemongrass, etc to bring him sexually to you.

Thank you in advance for your kind tips.[/quote]

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Thank you both.

During my recent reading I was told that he has feelings for me but that he is not sure yet of what he wants with me. He currently is not dating anyone, he might be interested in someone else but she will give her back to him and then he will come to me, but I might be involved with someone else by that time. The reader said I should keep working him and that I have a good chance. She said not to worry that he will def contact me once again and of course that next encounter that she is certain of.

I do want a romantic relationship with him not just a bed buddy.I guess I was assuming that his sperm would be the best personal concern and that a sexual encounter would reignite the great chemistry we had and those sparks would help in reconciliation. Was also hoping to sneak in some other tricks while at his place or even some menses in his food. Thank you for the tips on getting other types of personal concerns. I especially love the straw and napkin ideas ;)
What is a foot track? He lives in a building with a 24hr doorman...

As for my 3 week break. Well,I understand that it is not good to do too many spells at once and that its good to give things a break or time to manifest. Not to mention the fact that I was exhausted. I worked candles everynight for 3 weeks and I was physically and mentally exhausted and in need of a break too :|
Yes, I understand that the honey jar is a slow process and something def is working since he was kind and did show up at the event. I was so excited when he showed up at the event! He even danced with me! :D at least we are reconnecting as friends, I know I must be patient for the love and romance portion. I will start lighting some candles on the jar this week, perhaps alternate pink and red? Or just the red on friday?

I guess this time around I don't want to overload with candles and spell work. I will continue with the current St Martha novena and the honey jar for this week...

And await the moving candle and red skull and red penis to manifest on their own time?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Okay I figured thats why you would take the 3 week break, which is totally fine and you definitely need a break to recharge and stuff. So that is excellent. As for the candles, I would alternate between pink and red. Or you could do pink on Monday great day for reconciliation and Friday for the passion. I mean its up to you. And Wednesday is up to you. Or you could just alternate, whatever works for you.

As for the moving candle and red skull candle...etc, just give it time to manifest. He is coming towards you. If you want you can go back and touch up on those things, or do a vigil light for each of those things to keep "heat" on the situation. Dress each red vigil candle with the same herbs and products you did for each of those steps. You may want to do some road opening work as well just to keep the "road" open. But things are looking in great shape for you just stay positive, and you will see some steady and lasting results.

A foot track is the person's foot print from their boot or shoe or whatever...or the dirt or whatever from under their shoe/foot.

lajolli79

Unread post by lajolli79 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 am

kmew1315, jwmcclin, conjureman thank you ..I was really feeling down..desperate, and felt very alone, I sometimes feel like I shouldn't keep going, that all of this is such a waiste of time, and mostly energy, I'm finding dead ends in every turn that I take..things work out for a while, then I start feeling like this nway I'm just blabbing away..I've got to say that everytime I've asked for help I feel very supported in this forum..and believe it or not it helps to know that someone out there..just by a simple reply makes such a difference!! and to tv101805, for me it worked instantly. You have to take into consideration if the target is an easy target or sometimes you have to work it much more than other targets, I think it also depends on you as a person, your intentions, concentration, your will, things take time, they do not happen over time, but you also have to know when to let go. Hopefully that helps..and again yes it has worked for me..but then it was so abrupt that it's made him back off, but I'm at fault for that

noa_2

Unread post by noa_2 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:12 am

i am looking for herbs that can make my lost love miss me ,i want him to be yearning to see me ,to contact me ..
its been years since we lost touch and i cant find his phone number anywhere ,so i want to send him a spiritual message to contact me .

Any advice which products i should use ?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:28 am

There have been some threads on getting someone to contact you and getting in touch with lost friends - you need to go that route with this one. Search the forum archives for those discussions.

Starting with a reading would be a really good idea - because when you have no way to contact someone, and they have no way to contact you, it can be a tall order to expect much to be able to help you. Magic can exploit existing links, not create them out of nothing. So you will definitely need to figure out some way that contact can be facilitated before working for it. A reading can help you know what the chances are that your work will be successful, and what specifically you may need to do to acheive your goals.

noa_2

Unread post by noa_2 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:20 pm

WILL DO
THANX

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Hello, I've been doing reconciliation work to get an ex back. Along with this, I lit a candle to my guardian angel asking for guidance and signs that things are working.

Well, I was travelling to a certain neighborhood where I once saw my ex's last name written in huge letters on the side of a bus. This is not a public transport bus. this is a special tour bus. Not so common, in other words. As I was exiting the metro, I asked my guardian angel to have that bus cross my path again if it meant my ex would return. I normally head to the right upon exiting but something told me to look to the left and there was the bus coming toward me. That was yesterday.

Today, Tuesday, I asked my guardian angel to see a certain student (I give private classes in a private school) that shares the first name with my ex if it meant my ex would return. I only see this student on Thurs but I asked to see him today, Tues, to see what would happen. Well, I was in another class when my boss came in asking me to leave the door open to watch things because she needed to step out. A minute later, this student came walking down the hall towards me. I almost fell off my chair.

So my question, was the universe just producing what I asked for or does it understand the "if it means my ex will be back" condition?

thanks for any input or insight....

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Those are great signs, IMO. I don't think you need to worry because you *didn't* simply ask to see those things; you were very specific. From my experience and what I see posted here, getting the target's name as one of your signs is very common in love work.

Cat has posted at length about this stuff in a few threads . . . so check that out and if I run across the particular post I'm thinking of again I'll get you the link.

~K

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:10 pm

I find it really hard to search the forum. I enter words in the advanced search and it always returns zero results saying that my term was too common. I end up having to google what I am looking for and it links back to a Lucky Mojo forum entry.

So if you or anyone has any tips on how to find things in the forum it will be greatly appreciated!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Take some time and just browse through the thread archives. Read what interests you. It takes a bit of time, but it's very worth it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Use less common words -- or search from outside, like you already are doing. One way to search a forum like ours from outside is to use google's "site" function. For example, type in this search for the word "resin":

site:forum.luckymojo.com resin

There is no space between the colon and the url. There *is* a space after the url and before the search-word. You can use this same function to search for several words, such as

site:forum.luckymojo.com resin myrrh

The reason this works is that google has a much more powerful and dedicated search engine than we do. :-)

Good luck
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:44 am

I often use site:luckymojo.com to get a fast list of every page related to what I'm searching for, both in the forum and throughout the domain. It's alot of data, but I usually have in mind what I'm looking for, and just don't know exactly where to look!
HRCC Student #1339

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:54 am

I restarted my honey jar and have been seeing great results (no tokens). St Martha is in good condition and I started a roadopener for us to maintain communication open etc, which has been burning nicely... I did a redskull. I remembered the reasons he had given me for the breakup and wrote out a petition reversing those thoughts, saying that those things are not issues any longer etc. I placed my petition paper in the candle itself, made a small insert in the bottom them resealed with wax. Placed it on a white saucer and a picture of us hugging underneath. The flame was burning high and started dripping towards the right. I walked away and started doing a floor wash to clean my home. When I returned and mopped the flor in that room I realized the skull went out. I wonder if the wash was affecting it? I tried relighting it several times. It kept crackling and go out. I spurged a little holywater and florida water in the room, prayed and relit. It stayed on. I went to bed and woke up to a loud crack in the middle of the night. I quickly got up to see what it was. The petition paper had caught on fire and shattered the saucer and the picture on the bottom was on fire! :o I quickly extinguished it with water and sprayed holywater and around my house. When I looked closely at the picture, I realized that it had burned exactly half of the picture... me! his body and face remained intact on the pic. What does this mean? I took a quick cleansing bath this morning, just incase :|

I have an extra skull should I redo the ritual in a few days? How do I dispose of this mess being that it was for love and I wanted to bury the wax at home. I'm confused since the other candles burned nicely last night. what now?

Thank you

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:12 am

Hi, I'm trying to get back with an ex except I don't think I'm using the right spell work.

Quick background: we are ex-s but we are very much in each other's lives. We are very good friends and care for each other deeply. There are no negative feelings between us. My ex doesn't want to get back together because we had a falling out in the end and doesn't want to risk getting hurt again. That falling out has him convinced we shouldn't be together.

First, I started a honey jar. But he's already sweet to me. Just not as my lover.

So I started doing reconciliation work. But I dont think I need reconciliation because there is nothing to reconcile. We are together, just not as lovers.

So I started working on Love Me. but he already loves me. He told me so. Just not as lovers.

So I started on Return to Me. but he's already in my life. Just not as my lover.

So I started doing some Healing but there are no bad feelings.

So I thought about Road Opener but the road between us is open. Just not as lovers.

I'm not sure what products to use so if someone has suggestions for when everything is right between two people yet one of the two doesn't want to give it another go. We've been separated a long time. I had a reading and a honey jar was recommended and I didn't question it at the time but now that I think about it, I think i need something else. Like I said, he's already sweet to me.

thanks....

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:16 am

you need to do something like Follow Me Boy or Fire of Love or Kiss Me Now to have him start pursuing you like a puppy or feel some passion. You need to fire him up. You want hot and heavy, work hot and heavy.

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:17 am

Sounds like one of two things:

1) You need to add a love product with more of a kick and passionate aspect, like Fire of Love, or
2) It's just not going to happen.

A reading will help you determine the issue and what, if anything, you can do. Good luck!

~K

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:31 am

I say this all the time, but, I have never known LM's vigil candles to fail. EVER.

If I have a guy who I want to pay attention to me, I do a Follow Me Boy vigil and seriously, within the week, he thinks I'm Elle Macpherson on her best day ever.

I'm not kidding, I have no idea what's in the stuff, but it's amazing. If you put the oil on your wrists and go out, men will stop and try to chat you up right on the street. Someone literally tried to pick me up at an Au Bon Pain at LUNCHTIME.. to the point he was a pest.. so beware.

But, if there's a particular guy work him with it and he's reduced to a 5 year old with a crush.. constant attention.. emails, phone calls, etc.

lahdeedah

Unread post by lahdeedah » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:51 am

Wow, that is a really useful tip on using google search! Thanks, Cat!

golroseluv

Unread post by golroseluv » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:04 am

Hmm Follow Me Boy, Fire of Love and Kiss Me Now sound perfect. you should add these oils to your honey jar Amasarah.
I think I am going to order these oils too. everyone seems to swear by them!
If I want a long term commitment but have fun at the same time are these oils with combination of come to me and love me a good choice?

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:28 pm

I just can't. It's so emotional. It's so vulnerable and raw.

How vital is mailing this letter in the whole reconciliation process? Is my work worthless without it? Is this letter the crux? Can I pretend mail it or put it in the mailbox with his name but without his address?

thanks..

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Yea, the letter is pretty much the crux of the work. You need to mail it for that spell to function the way it's meant to. This is not a symbolic thing, it is an act of reaching out to that person WITH A TRICKED LETTER. You getting that letter into the other person's hand is the key act in that spell.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:34 pm

thanks. so if the important part is just getting the letter into his hands, can I down-play it? say, something like, tell him I wrote it a while ago and just recently found it and thought he would like to have it. He knows I still have those feelings for him even if we both pretend I don't.

I ask because we've been broken up for a while yet we're very close as friends. If he doesn't respond well, or isn't ready to hear what's in that letter, then he may say we should take a breather until my feelings pass. Then he'll be further away still.... I know the goal isn't to maintain a friendship but as long as we're friends, I still have "access" to him while I'm doing my spell work.

would that work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Well as a person who has wrote the same type of letter to an ex using the same spell. I can tell you that you need to take the leap of faith, trust in God, write what you need to say and what to say ( sure you can tone the emotional content down) rater then saying I cry over you nightly write, We are good friends and im happy with out friendship, though i cant help but express the time together has made me start to think about the past and how enjoyable it was. I was i wondering if you would consider getting together again and trying again. Just a ruff idea of what to put . less emotion same idea. Based on his response ( remember it might not be instant we wait 3mo for manifestation so dont freak out if his answer is first no), say ok i understand, im still happy and glad to have your friendship ( sign of maturity). its all on how you present it. But I agree that its a needed part of the spell it puts the thought out there and it gets the powder on him..good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Did you get a reading before starting this work? That will help you know if this is the appropriate work for you to be undertaking.

In any case, you definitely shouldn't be doing anything about which you have serious doubts and are already planning failure. You need to be 100% committed to a work, and be confident when carrying out the ritual actions. Don't hem and haw about the letter - if you're going to get it to him, then get it to him in all earnestness. If you tell him something that makes him think that you don't currently mean what's in the letter, then you are working against yourself.

The point of reconciliation work isn't to just keep the person around so you can throw one trick after another at them. It's to get them back into a relationship with you.

You may wish to get a reading to provide you with more insight before moving forward. Maybe have some Healing/Blessing candles set for you by the MISC or an AIRR worker, so you will be more at peace with your decision to try and get him back.

Just be aware that with Reconciliation work, the longer the time goes by since the relationship ends, the harder it can be to get a successful result. So, I would get a reading, and then if it looks good, complete your work right away.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:54 pm

First, get a reading (as Devi suggested) to kinda check things out...but doubting is not helping, I realize sometimes we may have been the one who caused the problem(s) and its hard to let go of such emotions...but if it means a lot to you 'the relationship' (that is) take the leap as j82 mentioned...but again this is up to you...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Those are good choices ... Follow Me Boy ... Love Me ... Fire of Love golroseluv

Kiss Me Now is for a quicky....

golroseluv

Unread post by golroseluv » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:45 pm

I guess I'll try them all... thanks jwmcclin ;)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:38 pm

The letter is a tricked letter as Devi mentions, but also helps open up the avenue for the reconciliation to take place. Fear of rejection is normal, but have faith.

If you truly are worried about the letter then there are other reconciliation spells for you to try. A reading can indicate which course of action may be best.

That being said, you must be committed to doing your part for reconciliation. Not only must you forgive him, but he must forgive you. The reconciliation letter is a way of telling him not only how you feel, but demonstrates a sincere effort on your part to make things work out between the two of you. It takes two to repair a relationship. Anyone who rejects such a sincere attempt is not worth the effort.

Good luck.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Actually I would go about this a bit differently. I would do a Come to Me conjure which can be used to turn a friend into a lover. I would use Come to Me products in conjuction with Fires of Love.

Though you guys don't need to reconcile necessarily, healing is in order. I would include a Healing vigil and include Balms of Gilead.

You may also consider working with a doll baby with the products mentioned above. Good luck.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:23 am

Thanks everyone. All of a sudden I feel like I have a team of people cheering me on. I'm going to see him this weekend and I will hand it to him personally. (I assume that is okay)

I did have an AIRR reading and it said positive results but I've had readings before which indicated positive results yet here I am.

Plus, I live overseas and was so anxious to get started (having just discovered this venue after many many months of separation) that rather than wait for a LM shipment, I put together what I could find here. So I had to use a lot of "in a pinch" substitutes and stand ins. I'm not doubting my work, I'm doubting my products. Plus, who am I kidding, I'm just plain afraid.

Thank you for the inspirational words. have faith, you're telling me? well, I'm going to go for it because I feel like you all have my back!! :) thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:41 am

Well said ConjureMan...Good Luck AmaSarah!

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:18 pm

AmaSarah I know how you feel. I did the letter and I felt the same way. It worked a little, but I didn't quite get the result that I was hoping for, but good luck to you.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sat May 01, 2010 4:58 am

Well, Today is the day I was to give my ex that letter. but the letter is no longer in my possession. I accidentally threw it away. yes, I threw it away. long story. Nope, I didn't do it intentionally and have never, ever EVER been so careless. and it's not recoverable. sure, I could rewrite it but it'll never be the same. I don't even know from where I drummed up that stuff in the first place. I didn't even know I was capable.

anyway, Did I unconsciously sabotage myself? considering how concerned I was. or did someone / something step in on my behalf because in the end, he's just not supposed to get that letter? I've heard it said before there are no "accidents" or "coincidences" in this world.

any thoughts? bc right now I just want to jump off a cliff for being so careless.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 01, 2010 6:18 am

I would personally see that as you working against yourself - a Freudian slip. You *really* didn't want to mail that letter, and so you subconsciously made sure that you couldn't.

In any case, I would do a cleansing bath for yourself, and then do some Clarity/King Solomon Wisdom work for yourself. Then if after that you feel you want to try again, you can. But perhaps this isn't right? You may wish to book a reading to confirm if moving forward is still a good idea for you, or if you may be better off moving on. The Clarity/KSW work will help bring that to light, too.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sat May 01, 2010 3:09 pm

hmmm... Devi. you made me think. I woke up today with the full intention of giving him that letter. I was almost excited, esp after the postings here. So it could have been me but I'm not so sure....

but the possibility that this isn't the path for me. yikes. that left me cold. and worried. I already have a booked reading. I'm just waiting for the reply (it's an email reading.) so I did a quick tarot pull for myself and I think it looks good but it remains to be seen if I have any tarot talent (I'm an apprentice.)

I will heed your advice, though, and do a cleansing bc when I woke up this morning, something definitely felt off.

thank you!!

snake

Unread post by snake » Sun May 02, 2010 2:02 am

When I sent my letter it was a greeting card with just a short note that i was sorry about the way things happened and that I wished him well and hoped to hear from him soon. It wasn't overly emotional, heart wrenching or weepy because I knew that begging and crying wouldn't bring anyone back. I wanted to sound positive and caring. It worked really well, but not in the way I had hoped for.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 am

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I just wanted to clear up that when I say the letter is emotional, it is because it's tender and warm. It talks about us and the bond between us.

There is no begging and pleading or fits of despair. I promise! It's just simply touching and heartfelt. I was so afraid to send it because it leaves me perfectly exposed. I think almost anyone is afraid of that.

but, please! has any one had positive results? how's this for confidence, I don't want to be the first to post I had positive results!! :)

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”