Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

AmaSarah
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 23, 2010 7:52 am

Hi, thanks, the problem is that I don't have time to order supplies. My ex is most likely leaving the country in a month's time.

My rootworker is already lighting a healing candle and said he would do some work to restore his "man essence" which has been crushed along the way, which includes courage work...

I wanted to do some work alongside... We ran out of time before I could ask how to do it myself and figured I would research it here.

Thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 23, 2010 8:59 am

Considering the time here, have you worked with Saint Martha before? Read about her here (saint-martha-candle-setting-t3180s120.h ... int_Martha) but start the honey jar with reconciliation type herbs (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 23, 2010 9:21 am

Hi, I've been working a honey jar for a while now. and I've petitioned St. Martha. I'm three weeks into it.

Now that my reading has revealed the need for healing and courage, I wanted to focus on those directions so I'm trying to figure out what herbs I need.

thanks...

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 23, 2010 9:30 am

Hi, just like to say thanks again to everyone.

Well, I had my reading last night and it revealed the need for heavy duty healing and courage. The courage includes regaining confidence and recovering his man essence, so to speak.

My reader is doing work on my behalf (healing candle & other things) but I wanted to mirror his efforts at the same time. We ran out of time before I could ask him exactly how to do healing & courage work.

So, does anyone know what herbs I could use for either? I'm having a tough time finding anything at all on healing (Master of the Woods, maybe) and am finding a lot of random stuff for courage.

btw, I started an independent thread on this but realized I should really have put it here since everyone knows the history. so, sorry about that...

Thanks.......

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 23, 2010 9:59 am

Ok I c; Althaea is a great healing herb (http://www.herb-magic.com/althaea-leaf.html)

Frankincense & myrrh are good combinations for healing and purification

A blue candle is appropriate for healing although white can be used as well...

Master of the Woods is good for healing in terms of mastery and strength.

High John (alone) is good for male mastery, power and strength.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 23, 2010 10:03 am

excellent, I was sort of on the right track. thanks for helping....

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 23, 2010 10:04 am

Yes I didn't know you had the other suggestions working...

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 23, 2010 10:10 am

I totally get that. I should have given some background info... thanks for your help. and patience!

when you say High John (alone) is good for male mastery, does that mean I shouldnt combine it with anything else? I was trying to put together a mix of courage, clarity, confidence, wisdom. Anything to rebuild his male standing, sort of thing... thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 am

No I did not mean that per se, you can include High John with many products...but I like it alone.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 23, 2010 8:33 pm

I figured healing would be in order for this.

You want to work with Healing products, Crucible of Courage, and John the Conqueror to help him regain his "man essence." You probably want to work with John the C roots too along with Althaea for healing.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon May 24, 2010 1:02 am

Thanks, Conjureman. Thing is, my rootworker is going to start his work today, Monday, so I would like to do the same. I just don't have those particular products on hand so wanted to try to put together what I could to at least do some baths and light some vigil candles.

I've learned Althaea is for healing and John the C is for courage but is there anything else I could be throwing into the mix? I was researching the herb webpage and was thinking maybe Master of the Woods for healing along with frankincense and mryyh and for courage: Solomon Seal, Sage, Sampson Snake.

any of these necessary or helpful?

thanks

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon May 24, 2010 4:22 am

Hi, don't worry about answering. I can't find any of these ingredients in this country. I could only find the Althaea and Master of the Woods.

Thanks

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 24, 2010 5:09 am

AmaSarah wrote:Hi, don't worry about answering. I can't find any of these ingredients in this country. I could only find the Althaea and Master of the Woods.

Thanks
Buy them from LuckyMojo? Crazy thought I know...
HRCC Student #1559

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon May 24, 2010 6:05 am

I guess I should have mentioned my ex is most likely moving countries in a month's time. He'll be a 15 hour plane ride away. My reading confirmed it will most likely happen.

I don't have time to order products which is why I was trying to do it on my own with what I could find here. It's also why I'm using a rootworker and having the MISC light candles for me.

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Mon May 24, 2010 7:34 am

Couple of questions....in a previous post starsinthesky7 suggested:
With a half black and half red candle jumbo candle. Simply cut off the colored tip of the candle, and turn it over creating a new tip with the black portion.
AND
On the colored part write the both of your names, and on the black part write what you want him to let go of...perhaps past issues (this can be further determined when you get the reading). All of the writing must be done in mirror writing.
Why flip the candle?

And what is "mirror writing" and why write it that way?

Thx bunches....(still trying to figure our how to do the "quote thingy")
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Butting candles and mirror writing are all part of the symbolism of reversing and are used to reverse a trick that's been worked on you.

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Mon May 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Thx ConjureMan...

I guess I'd limited my thinking to glass encased vigil candles...and couldn't quite figure out why one would go through all of the flipping & butting when it was already in glass. Obviously I was not thinking outside the proverbial box :idea: . Tapers or any other candles never entered my mind until right now. Bueller...? Bueller...? Ferris Bueller...? My bad... :!:

But today was the first time I've heard the term mirror writing.

Thanks again...
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Kimberlyanne,
There is a reversing vigil light though, and you can use a glass encased. In that case, I would just write the petition backwards in mirror writing, and place it on a candle. For mirror writing you literally have to write backwards. I usually keep the petition short and simple and I practice writing it. Then I hold it up to a mirror and make sure its the way you can actually read it to make sure I did it right.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi, quick recap - my reader said I need heavy duty healing and attraction work and to hit it at all possible angles, including baths - for him, that is.

I don't think I can come up with a plausible reason for him to start taking baths so I came up with this. I put together a fixed sachet tonight and told him he should shower with it holding it over his head. I told him it would bring him good luck and protection but it was filled with Althaea for healing and Come To Me to get him over here. I told him he should chant, "Althaea, please do your work," while showering. It was all on the fly. I couldn't think of how to incorporate CTM in a chant without being suspicious.

Can this work?

Second, I was afraid to fix it with Attraction bc I don't want him attracting anyone else. I figured CTM would bring him to me (I put some personal effects in there too). Is there logic to my thinking or should I go with Attraction for the next round?

thanks...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 30, 2010 1:12 pm

If you need to work through baths then you can simply make a baby doll for the target and do it that way. Further more you could bath crystals in his shampoo or body wash. If you are really crafty you can make your own soaps. You can put it in his lotions or whatever else he uses. But if all else fails then simply make a baby doll and bathe that.

As for attracting others to him, that would not happen because that is not your intentions thats why you simply tell the sachet or fill it with the intention that you want him to be more attracted to you. Come to me and an attraction products are very similar. Attraction products are more general...attracting money, love, and whatever else. Come to me has the love aspect to it.

I think the sachet idea is okay but continue to work with the other methods you were told.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 30, 2010 9:00 pm

You can add the products to both his wash products and your own. I'm not sure about the dynamics of the relationship, but if the issues is that he's willing to be with you but never stays then use that to entice him into a shower where you can directly apply the products on him. It'll be a good way to get your trick on him while also having some fun.

You can also add the bath crystals into his laundry cycle.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon May 31, 2010 4:02 am

hahahahahah. I WISH! there won't be any water saving between us.

when I say he comes, he comes in friendship. and when I say he doesn't stay, he doesn't stay as my lover. There is rarely physical contact between us. He breaks down from time to time but it's rare and still innocent - an embrace, a kiss. He says he likes the relationship we have now and doesnt want to revisit the past. That's what I'm trying to change. I'm trying to get this friend (ex-bf) to be my lover again and open himself to the possibility of a new relationship.

which makes me wonder - my reading said Attraction but I just don't see it. He's attracted. He comes to me. I know I have to believe my rootworker but Attraction isn't going to change his mind, now is it? Will my rootworker's work be affected when I don't really agree with the work he's doing? If he says that's what the situation needs then go for it. Who am I to question 20 years of experience but I just don't see that being the avenue to travel...

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Mon May 31, 2010 4:29 am

Your reply got me thinking: your rootworker suggested healing and attraction at the same time? Cause the way it sounds I agree with you that it makes no sense,but if the suggestion was that you needed heavy heeling FIRST and then attraction it makes sense; you heal things between you and after the healing has manifested you use attraction to attract him to you as a lover (instead of just friend). I agree with starsinthesky7 about the doll baby,make one for him and do the cleansing and baths on the doll. Since you are friends though,you can buy him a body wash,or even better,a set of shampoo,body wash and bath salts and add some of the healing products to them and give it to him as a gift. You can also burn some healing incense or healing oil in an oil burner when he is around. My opinion is that you need to concentrate completely on the healing and after you see the effects,then move on to the attraction part of your work.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 31, 2010 7:12 am

Attraction can attract pretty much anything. So your worker is probably working it using an appropriate petition for your case.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Morgan2

Unread post by Morgan2 » Mon May 31, 2010 7:13 am

Hey AmaSarah,

What a frustration situation! All the things you've tried worked, but not in the way you want them to. I don't have a lot of experience, but I have a strong desire to help people, because I've been there. I know how it feels.

Let me quickly tell you what happened to me, cause or situations are alike ;) My boyfriend and I were apart for 2 months, but the love was there, I could feel and see it, we still slept together at times, there was no one else for him..I am the most stubborn person in the world, and he is the second most, so he'd never admit his feelings..then I turned to magic, to give him that little extra push...

The spell I did is called the ishtar apple spell, an old sumerian or babylonian spell, which has INSTANT results. You basically do a little ritual cleansing, wash yourself with salt, hold an apple and say the incantation (I use 3 times, 3 is a magic number:)) and it so potent, he'll be all over you, if he's not very physical now, he will be, trust me :) this can be your attraction. Give him a piece of that apple (he must eat it) and it will work, it has for me!

This spell however, doesn't last, so you should keep the healing thing going!

I really hope this could help you, try the spell

xxxMorgan

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon May 31, 2010 11:55 am

ah, petition. forgot about that. that's where the trick lies, I'm sure. thanks...

and Morgan, thanks for the tip. I'll research it as I've never heard of it. Glad it worked for you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 31, 2010 12:53 pm

Morgan, You've copy-pasted this exact same Ishtar apple spell (which isn't a hoodoo trick and so off-topic on this forum) in several different threads now. That's against forum policy and amounts to spam. The excess copies have been removed.

It's great that that spell worked for you, but it's not the be-all, end-all love spell that will solve every person's problems.

If you'd like to share a conjure that's worked for you, then feel free to do so in the appropriate area of the forum.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 31, 2010 12:56 pm

I agree Devi...not to mention the spell in the very same posting is said to not last. Most spells are not instant, and if they are they do not last long anyways.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 31, 2010 7:57 pm

*chuckles* I know this spell. It is far from what people think it is.

OP's issue is that the guy is not staying.

Your reader has given you the best course of action which involved healing and attraction. I'd stick with that. Get your baths on him and let the work take effect.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:32 am

Hi, another quick recap. I'm trying to get my ex-bf, current bff, to enter into a new relationship with me.

My rootworker just completed his attraction work and let me know that I *will* definitely be feeling the effect of his work. and I am. except the overwhelming desire to be with my ex is causing me to want to give up, not see it through. I guess that's my way of trying to get away from this angst. Plus it's making me angry and all around a bit mental.

I know I can do salt/cleansing baths to help alleviate this a bit but is there anything else I can be doing to step it up bc I think I'm going to need something more. thanks...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Why do you think you are going to need something more? Your rootworker said that the work went well, and that the step should produce some effective work. However, I disagree with your rootworker telling you....you should DEFINITELY see results because there is no guarantee. But the work he just did has produced some positive signs it should work in your favor.

Your work has just been completed you need to give it 3 days for signs 3 weeks for movement and 3 months towards the final outcome. It hasnt been that long so how do you know you need more work. Doing more work can just be unnecessary and showing your lack of patience, and need to overthink the results which can be negative for the work and take away from the energy of the work. Remain positive as your rootworker told you the spell went well.

I recommend that you do some tranquility work,. If you want to give up then give up but dont go back and forth about it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Good advice.....

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Apologies because I think my post was poorly worded. When I wrote that I think I need something more, I was asking if I can do something more than just baths to help me remain calm and patient. Is there something more to help me? I didnt mean if there was more work I could be doing to get my desired results. I know I have to leave that alone to work itself through. And my rootworker didnt use the word definitely. That was me placing emphasis.

and I dont want to give up. not at all. I want just the opposite. but it seems to be my knee-jerk reaction to get away from a difficult situation - like running away - so I was asking if there is something I could be doing for myself to remain strong and well while I allow things to grow.

thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 pm

I know this is hard and difficult for many going through a difficult situation. I know what that feels like. But I usually keep myself occupied. I go out with friends and family. Sometimes we forget to give...while doing spell work. Do not neglect yourself,and your life. So I recommend doing baths, you can do the egg cleansing as well. Ask that the egg take away all your negative energy. Another thing I like to do...is write my fears and worries down, and burn them in a pot. Ask that your fears and worries be burned away in the fire, then dump the remains in a crossroads without looking back OR you can put all your worries on a black candle, and burn the candle over a course of days or what not. You can dress the black candle with banishing oil or powder or the appropriate herbs such as black pepper. Go to a river or the crossroads to get rid of the remains.

In your case, I would do some cleansing work on top of perhaps a master key candle to help you master, and tap into your spiritual power, or john the conqueror work. .

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:00 pm

excellent. thank you. I'm going to get to work on that.....

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:26 am

In addition to the baths and egg cleansing,I usually do the following in order to remain positive about my work: every morning(or whenever doubtful thoughts cross my mind) I make a mental list of all the things I'm thankful for. For example I think:"thank you for my beautiful home,thank you for my great friends,thank you for finding a parking spot exactly where I wanted it" etc. This usually makes your mind think of more and more good things you have in your life and you start thinking positively,feeling happier and calmer. Then I imagine my spell working. For example,if it is an attraction spell I imagine that I can see the energyt travelling and reaching the thing/person it was intended for and drawing it closer to me. Then I usually use an affirmation,like "I am in a loving relationship with John Doe". It works wonders for me cause it makes me actually feel that what I want is coming my way already,even if I can't see it yet in the material world.

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:22 am

Thank you St Martha for your help.

Hello guys,
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Here's a little update...
Last week he came to a potluck that I was hosting and was very loving. He sat next to me and was following me around (follow me boy vigil worked). I made a batch of pasta for the potluck and put in a few drops of menses in hopes that he would have some. I know other people ate from it too and so did I but I wanted to make sure he got some, and he did eat some!
My friends asked for a pic of us and he was more than willing to pose. He even hugged me and my friend says we def look like a couple in that pic :) He also overheard us talking about a July 4th dinner and he said he would like to join us too!
One of my guy friends at the potluck said that my ex looked very interested in me, that I should just let him come to me on his own. He will make his way to me and that its a good sign that he wants to spend July 4th with me.

Friday I had a reading done. I was told that he is still interested in me and that I am progressing with him little by little. She said he gets excited to see me but someone else is also interested in him and he is trying to analyze what he wants. She said he will go on a trip (its true he is leaving tomorrow on a family vacay,wow she was right on), he will still think of me on trip and the trip will do him good and he will come back more at ease.The reader said we will be together on July 4th too. She suggested a vinegar,lemon,milk,freezer jar with his & the rivals name to sour and cut their contact/thoughts and relationship... which i did saturday. She suggested I continue working with St martha to keep him thinking of me even during his vacay and maintain my honey jar active and a love vigil.

Well on the same evening as my reading I get a call from a friend about a get together at a lounge/club. I texted him to see if he would come and he said he will try. He showed up! We had a drink, chatted, danced a little, I addressed one of our breakup issues from the past in a flirty way and he smiled at me ;) Within 5 minutes, we were kissing on the dancefloor! Yay!!!! (fire of love or menses working?) :D
We went back to the table and he asked me to sit next to him, he was hugging me, kissing me and holding my hand infront of our friends. At the end of the night we had another nice makeout and he said we will be talking soon, that he will call me before he leaves on his 2wk vacation. I am very happy that we are progressing and the hoodoo is working! Thank you guys too for your help, positive thinking and prayers.
Today I restarted some more candle work, road opener to maintain everything good and communication open between us, st martha so he can think of me, and a love me vigil.

A few friends will be taking a short weekend roadtrip to a music festival in 3 weeks, I know he will just be returning from his family vacation but I would love for him to come. I'm not exactly sure how to bring it up. I don't want to push him away with such a commitment yet I think the weekend together could truly help bring us closer to becoming a couple....your thoughts? approach suggestions?
Am I being too hasty or greedy, considering that he already agreed to dinner party on July 4th and the weekend roadtrip is just a week before?
Any spell work I can do for the roadtrip matter and also to bring us closer to a couple status/relationship?

Thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:17 pm

I think you need to just take your time,and not rush things. I would let him come to you that way you know his feelings are genuine, and he does not feel pressured into anything. I think your work is progressing just fine, and I think you should keep up on what you are doing. You can work with St. martha to have him move towards a commitment with you. But i would take your time, and get the other rivals out of the way as well. I think you are doing just fine, and keep up the work you are doing. Great work.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:19 pm

You are definately doing great. You aren't overthinking your work, you are relaxed and letting things come to you without being pushy and panicky and the most important part: you are relaxed. You are taking time to go out and enjoy yourself which allows for much easier manifestation. When you doubt and such you are creating a poor link for the spirits to use. Your faith is certainly paying off.

Keep up the great work and he'll come to you.

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:39 am

Thanks Stars & CM. It means alot to me to hear that I'm "on the right track" from you guys.
Well, 2 days have passed since our kiss and he still hasnt contacted me yet as he said he would and he leaves today on his vacation. I'm confused and a bit dissappointed. :? I don't dare call him cause then I will be pursuing and will look desperate. I'm a little concerned about a pic that the rival posted on her Facebook page (she is an acquaintance and knows that I like him, wonder if she posted that on purpose to get me worked up?), where he has his arm around her with a "thumbs up" at a party with her and others which took place saturday, the night after our kiss. Its also the same night I started the vinegar freezer jar. Darn, I wish I had done that sooner. Cause now I'm thinking that maybe he kissed her sat night, or slept w/her and thus the reason he hasnt contacted me yet as he promised.... Cause he was "busy" Grrr hahaha
I was upset and nervous last night when I saw the pic because he was out having fun and I havent heard from him. Though, after speaking to a friend and getting a good nights sleep I feel much more relaxed and calm. She said maybe they are just friends and that I should NOT call him and DEF NOT bring up the pic that I saw, because I will lose all I've accomplished thus far. She said that even if he doesnt call me before he leaves tonight that I should just stay positive that he will chose me, given the reading. Which said that yes, there was another woman interest but that his vacay was going to help him think and ease and that he will still be thinking of me and that he will spend July 4th with me. I think one of the most exciting things about hoodoo is seeing things work but the hardest is being patient. Its hard to be patient when you see pics like that, cause you wish you could just do something immediately but must wait for the work to manifest. I wonder how long the vinegar freezer work usually takes?
Any other work I can do for this rival and any others that may exist but i don't know of?

By the way, on sunday morning I started a white vigil with van van, firey wall of protection oil and a piece of Rue & Bay leaf, and this morning am doing an uncrossing bath for myself just incase this rival tries anything on me. The Love vigil started getting dark at the top which could explain resistance and the rival. I cleaned the soot with holy water and florida water and prayed over it to remove obstacles. I relit and the flame is high but moves side to side. Road opener had a large flower on the wick last night and my St martha vigil is clear, the wick is bright and the flame keeps flicking to the right....

I def will not bring up the roadtrip, these other happenings have put things into perspective and you guys are right, I can't be pushy. I have to be patient, let him come and he will ;)

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:22 am

Hi,

recap: my attraction work was completed last Tues.

context: my weekend - spent Sat & Sun with the ex. We haven't spent a whole weekend together since we were a couple but much more than that - HE invited ME where normally I would have to invite him or we don't see each other. He was especially sweet and we were very couple-y and I was sure this was it. but it wasn't. I had to do a triple take when all I got was the customary hug on his way out the door.

my question... What is the nature of Attraction work in terms of how it works? Is it slow-and-steady-wins-the-race like a honey jar? or is it meant to work in a quick burst where he'll one day be tearing down my door? or does it build momentum through small steps like this weekend?

also, in terms of the nature, do I make myself less available to him letting the attraction build? or do I keep myself in his face tempting him? or does that not matter with this particular product?

thanks...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Basically this weekend you got some movement/signs. The progression, and how fast something will work depends on your situation. I think you are overly thinking about what you should do and not do. Personally, I think you need to just go with the flow. Do not be in his face too much especially if that is what turned him off in the first place. I am a big fan of letting someone miss you, and let them come to you. But its give and take. Just go with the flow, let him initiate so that you know the feeling is mutual too, but sometimes you may have to show you are attracted to.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Get a reading on this rival. You can put her in a freezer jar as well as using I can you can't products (lets you go forward and holds a rival back).

Sadgirl

Unread post by Sadgirl » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:36 pm

I am desperate for help with a love situation. I recently broke up with my boyfriend Whom, I consider my soul mate. I have had three different people cast spells to return him to me, but no signs have been seen by me of yet. I know he is dating another woman, and would really appreciate any help or advice I can get about what to do. I have been seeing a mental health counsler, as well as a happiness consultant. I am so despondent, I really need this situation resolved ASAP. Thank you!

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:42 pm

Best thing I would recommend to do is to find a AIRR Rootworker to do a reading for your situation.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:38 pm

I second that advice.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:23 pm

I third it...

Sadgirl

Unread post by Sadgirl » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Okay that is what I am going to do.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:10 am

First, thanks to everyone who has taken an interest in my case and has provided such good advice.

But now, I really need to step up my game. It was shown in my reading that my ex would receive a job placement in NYC and that he and I would be together there. (I live in Spain but I am from NYC. He's Spanish.)

My ex just told me he received a job offer in San Francisco and will probably ship out in about 6 - 8 weeks. I no longer have the luxury of time. I've had signs and movement but now I need to give this a serious booster shot. Not only do I need him coming back, I need him coming back so strongly that he invites me to San Fran with him. (it was always our plan to move to the US - city undetermined.)

I didnt need justification to move back to NYC. It's my hometown, but how in the world will I pull off San Fran? I can't go following him. I need him to ask me. So is there anything I can do to intensify things? I know for speed I can go to St Expedite but is there anything else to put more fuel on the flames? I thought about a skull candle to plant the idea in his head but is there anything else?

thanks...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:49 am

You can add fire to any love work by including Ginger which not only makes the target hot for you and passionate, but also heats up the work. Cinnamon is another wonderful addition to heating things up.

If you are working with a rootworker you may ask them suggestions to help compliment their work and also add heat to the situation.

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Thanks Stars. I put the rival and all my rivals in the freezer with the i can you cant oil.
I still haven't heard from my guy, he left on vacation 5 days ago. Yesterday I emailed/forwarded him the details of the July 4th party my friend is having....Just said, "hope you are having a great trip. Here are the details of the July 4th party. See ya soon." I've also been keeping busy with many outings and that has helped me keep a level head.

My love vigil finished and it burned sooty at the top. I prepared and lit a new one which is burning normal and yesterday had a huge flower on the wick. I lit a St Clair vigil asking her to clear my road of any blockages and help me to think clearly as well as clear his fears/thoughts that keep him from being with me. The next day I woke up feeling great. I looked at my rival's FB pics again and noticed that she had various pics with a different guy and that the pics at the end of the party she was with this different guy. Not my guy! I guess I was so worked up over her pic with my guy that I totally missed the pics of her with this other guy and that they ended the night together. What a relief! Ahhhh. So I prepared a little honey jar with her name and the name of this other guy(his name which i got thanks to facebook tags haha) and put love oils/herbs and lit a red candle on the jar. I figure if she develops a relationship with this other guy, then the path will be clear for me with my guy ;)

A great weekend to you all :)

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:41 pm

I'm wondering which Candles should the MISC set for me,so he can contact me in anyway,txt,phonecall...or spellkit such as honeyjar or ect. I will like to do this because I want us to apologize to each other and forget our wrongs and start a new fresh frienship with each other,we were both in a relationship before,we haven't talk or seen each other in 6months,but I still have contact with his mother,but my goal is to have him contact me so I can aproach with an apology conversation and we can move forward.

Thank you in advance for the responses :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Have you gotten a reading?? I mean I do not know your story, but I would start with a reconciliation candle, and a return to me candle. But a reading will let you know if you need something more intensive, and what else you might need. Come to me candle and the previous candles mentioned are the less harsh ways.

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Yes I got a reading from one the AIR,and we are made for each other,and the reading was all positive,we did a honeyjar but not sure what's the next step? I'm not sure if there's a spellkit or candles,that can have him contact me,I'm not sure where I read,but saw somebody post,that had the target contact via txt,phone ect.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:21 pm

If you have a rootworker, then I would suggest that you contact them on how best to proceed with your situation.

Here are a few suggestions which have also been mentioned on the forum
http://www.arcane-archive.org/occultism ... -you-1.php

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:06 am

I got a reading from one the AIR,and we are made for each other,and the reading was all positive,
I have a question, most of the women are also in the same situation,
if we are made for each other, why aren't we together?? shouldn't the energies, some how try to unite us together??

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:05 am

stelselv wrote: I have a question, most of the women are also in the same situation,
if we are made for each other, why aren't we together?? shouldn't the energies, some how try to unite us together??
Stelselv, even if people are 'made for each other' relationships are still WORK. And misunderstandings and mistakes still happen. Just because you're with someone who's 'perfect' for you doesn't mean you go riding off into the sunset with nothing bad ever happening again.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:57 am

My question is
shouldn't the energies move us together, in unity first, (this is where most of us are stuck)
so that the second step can be towards the spells and rituals,
and then the 3rd step can be taking further precautions to protect the relationship,
and then the 4th step can be riding into the sunset.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:42 am

stelselv wrote:My question is
shouldn't the energies move us together, in unity first, (this is where most of us are stuck)
so that the second step can be towards the spells and rituals,
and then the 3rd step can be taking further precautions to protect the relationship,
and then the 4th step can be riding into the sunset.

Stel, there is no 'riding into the sunset' unless both people are dead. Even if spell work brings to people together, keeps them together and keeps them from looking elsewhere, relationships are mundane WORK. They require respect, trust, and communication. No spell or conjure can permanently replace any one of those.

You seem to be getting bogged down in the idea that a spell or conjure is a final fix to a situation. And they're not. Spells/Conjures must ALWAYS be backed up with work on the mundane level. All the 'Money Stay with Me' work in the world won't help someone who doesn't curb their excessive spending. You can do all the 'Return to Me' love spells in the world, but if you're still not working on the reasons why someone left in the first place, they won't stay forever.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Sadgirl

Unread post by Sadgirl » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:44 am

I have two consultations scheduled for tomorrow. Hoping for the best!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”