Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

curious2

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by curious2 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:19 am

I'm so confused and my rootworker hasn't responded yet,I want to move forward this month to the next step,and not wait so long,I'm not sure what spells or candles to set to have him contact me via txt,phonecall...I wish someone you,or was in the same situation.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 am

curious wrote:I'm so confused and my rootworker hasn't responded yet,I want to move forward this month to the next step,and not wait so long,I'm not sure what spells or candles to set to have him contact me via txt,phonecall...I wish someone you,or was in the same situation.
There are contact spells on this forum - just do a search either through the forum or Google. If you do a forum search first, 9 times out of 10 you'll find something helpful as most situations from breakups to reconciliations have been covered here. Finally, if you're working with a rootworker, it would probably be beneficial to wait before you proceed with spellwork yourself. Trying to speed things up usually doesn't work out well in love situations.
Maljen wrote:
Stel, there is no 'riding into the sunset' unless both people are dead. Even if spell work brings to people together, keeps them together and keeps them from looking elsewhere, relationships are mundane WORK. They require respect, trust, and communication. No spell or conjure can permanently replace any one of those.

You seem to be getting bogged down in the idea that a spell or conjure is a final fix to a situation. And they're not. Spells/Conjures must ALWAYS be backed up with work on the mundane level. All the 'Money Stay with Me' work in the world won't help someone who doesn't curb their excessive spending. You can do all the 'Return to Me' love spells in the world, but if you're still not working on the reasons why someone left in the first place, they won't stay forever.
This is really excellent advise and very well said.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Just a little advice from a newbie that's still learning: Stay away from Facebook while you're working on him! Anyone with more experience, feel free to chime in, but when you're trying to stay positive & have faith in your workings, things like Facebook, MySpace, etc., can really interfere w/your positive vibes you have going. It sounds to me like you recognized that you may have been getting worked-up over nothing when viewing your rival's FB page/pics. Things like that can really inhibit your progress when pics are taken out of context. You know the saying "A picture is worth a thousand words"? Well that saying doesn't say that those thousand words are going to be completely accurate ;) So for now, stay away from FB & stay positive.
Keep in mind though, this is only my personal opinion/advice & is coming from someone who's been doing Hoodoo for only about 6 months now, but it's advice I've read from other, more experienced Rootworkers. I do know, however, that looking at a love-interest's FB profile has caused my own work to be delayed because of the fears/insecurities that are sometimes provoked from certain pix & posts.
Good luck in getting that man back though!
Thank you St Florian for your protection!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Some people say you should think about the target, and watch out for signs. I agree but when it gets to the point there you are checking their facebook A LOT and thinking every little thing is setting you back or is a sign backed on a social website...thats beyond ridiculous. People are not going to put that they are fighting and in a crappy relationship on their facebook status.

People are only going to be up happy cheery things to only fool themselves, and those around them. And most of the time, especially if its a rival, they know you are watching. Been there done that...I can tell you from my own experience that facebook really messed me up when I was doing my spell work. It not only made me want to throw all my candles and stuff away, but it made me feel defeated at times. Then other times I would overload on the spellwork when really I did not need to do so. Then it would drive me MORE crazy when I would get a reading, and the reading didn't match up with what I saw on facebook/myspace. See where IM going with this...

Realistically, I would say check it once a day or once every few days. But dont keep checking it if they havent even logged on nor been active on the site for a while. Theres no point. So ideally i would say stay off the sites all together but its not realistic. So try to just lessen it a bit.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

greekbabyyy

Unread post by greekbabyyy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Good luck! Let us know how everything goes!

Sadgirl

Unread post by Sadgirl » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:53 pm

I will, was happy to see "Star" magazine cover indicating Angelina uses magic. Something I already suspected.

THi

Unread post by THi » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:50 pm

OK, so here's my situation:

After 15+ years of marriage, my ex-husband and I broke up 3+ years ago, and divorced right around a year ago (I initiated the break-up, if that detail matters). He moved out-of-state and found love with someone else. They broke up late March of this year, and as of late April, he and I began to see if we can reunite (he came to my state late April and is visiting for another month or so). However, in early May, she decided she wanted him back, too. He obviously still has feelings for her since she was the last relationship, but he never stopped loving me, either...Due to my impatience and having a hard time with the 'limbo' status - causing "drama" and "playing head games", as he put it - he let me go and has again taken up with her, I believe. So now I'd like a spell/spells that will (1) cause him and her to "break up", so to speak; I'm not sure if they're currently "committed", but I'd like her completely out of the picture, whether they fight or she moves or what-have-you and (2) cause him to return to me, fully committed to our new relationship; I'm not necessarily looking to be remarried [yet], but I do want us to be "bound" together...

As I mentioned above, they both LIVE out-of-state and he's going back in the next month or so, so time is [probably] of the essence. Also, I CAN get some of his stuff - no hair cuz he's bald, but he did leave some clothes @ my house - but none of hers, beyond her name...

At the moment, I am working both a Vinegar Jar (on Tues, Thur, and Sat) and a Honey Jar (on Mon, Wed, and Fri), but I'm not sure these are the best two from my situation. Also, how do I know when to stop the Vinegar Jar spell? We only talk if it's about the kids (we have three teens together) and I'm pretty sure he's not gonna just call and tell me they broke up unless he's also doing it while asking for me back....

I know this' lengthy, but I wanted to include everything so you can offer the best advice you have. Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Your best bet would be to start with a reading with a rootworker. They can help you suss out what's going on, and what's your next best move.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Sadgirl wrote:I will, was happy to see "Star" magazine cover indicating Angelina uses magic. Something I already suspected.
I wouldn't take that magazine as truth. They do literally make stuff up out of thin air.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:41 am

My rootworker has not yet,responded,I'm not sure what other steps to take hmm...

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:46 am

I hope you get a reading and a worker to help you. If you can search for the thread that was mine with bringing my wife back, you'll learn alot. But the key is to get a reading and let them guide you. Mistake number 1 I made was just throwing anything and everything out to the universe. Just read, slow down, and listen. Good luck!

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:47 am

I hope you get a reading and a worker to help you. If you can search for the thread that was mine with bringing my wife back, you'll learn alot. But the key is to get a reading and let them guide you. Mistake number 1 I made was just throwing anything and everything out to the universe. Just read, slow down, and listen. Good luck!

Sadgirl

Unread post by Sadgirl » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:16 am

Well I have had my readings, not terribly positive but not hopeless.
Both readers indicated this relationship is over in it's past guise. But,
if I approach this as an opportunnity to grow myself, perhaps we
will have a new and different relationship.
I have ordered a honey jar. I am going to do a cut and clear candle
burning. I have read Tom's saga, have decided to do very little magically
I am going to do what I can, without becoming obsessed. I have
cried so many tears, burned candles and had spells cast on my
behalf. No signs. One of the readers saw a new relationship in my
near future. She couldn't be sure it was not with my ex, but she
thought I needed to be open to it. If fate wants it to be
so it will be him.
That being said, I will work the honey pot!

Sadgirl

Unread post by Sadgirl » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:20 am

Oh yes, also have a rootworker working a break up bottle.
both readers think most likely the new woman is pure rebound,
won't last. But still hurts, to think about someone else making love
to the man I love.

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:25 am

i know how you feel. i'm doing exactly what your doing.
i made a vinegar jar also to help sour the relationship between my ex and the new "rebound" girl.

Sadgirl

Unread post by Sadgirl » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:45 am

Walking the fine line, hoping and wishing but
staying in a healthy mental state is difficult.
But I have noticed it is easier if I live in the moment
no ruminating. Put your wish out to the universe
but keep your mental state. In the end, the
only love affair you will have is with yourself .

supper

Unread post by supper » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:17 pm

I am just now reading this thread and I am also wanting back my ex-boyfriend. Although he broke up with me after a 12yrs loving relationship due to his depression. We are still friends and we both voice to each other that we are family to each other. But he is now working on his depression which is ever so great. But I still want to be with in a couple relationship. So my question is would anyone from LMC do this
AIRR Rootworker. I am into do this as well...
Thank You.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:00 pm

You need to contact the rootworkers directly - this is not customer service for the AIRR. Browse through the reader profiles and book a consultation with one that appeals to you. Make sure they list "return / reconciliation" work as something that they do.

Sadgirl

Unread post by Sadgirl » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:56 pm

I am thrilled with my workers. I am not thrilled with what they
indicate us my future. No now as i am in love still. But what I truly
see is Hope. Small word. But huge if u r at all like me. And Remember
hope is a bland generic wish, not necessarly, your human wish

freddy

Unread post by freddy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:55 am

Hello
I'm just wondering right.. me and my ex broke up 3 months ago...I was wondering if i do a love spell now to get her back would i have faster results rather then wait a year or 2 and do one then...{sorry if im not saying this right} since we both might have feelings now for eachother would the spell work faster?? ...............forgive me if i confused ye :-() Thank you

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:08 am

You mean a spell to draw a new love to you? No it won't come any faster. But if you still feel attached to your ex you won't be able to do the work as well. I suggest you look into Cut and Clear if you still have feelings for your ex.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
HRCC Student #1559

freddy

Unread post by freddy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:02 am

No i mean to get my ex back..if i do the love spell now while we still kind of have feelings for eachother... will the results be faster because we still have sort of have feeling for eachother? rather then wait any longer. thank you

Dr_E_
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr_E_ » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:17 am

You're speaking of reconciliation spell work. Typically reconciliation spell work is more successful if it is performed BEFORE it gets to the point of break up. If you are broken up already, then you'll want to do reconciliation spell work ASAP. The longer you wait the less likely you'll be successful in your attempts. Additionally, you really want to have an open line of good communication between the two of you (no, not just text messages! lol). And you'll want to live in closer proximity to one another for best results.

Just remember that reconciliation spell work is very iffy, and depends on a LOT of factors including the emotional state of both people involved, the reasons for the break up, whether the ex has a new partner, etc. And it is SLOW AND STEADY spell work. This is something you should really get a reading on, in order to determine if your chances are good for reconciliation, and what route of action to take. Just keep in mind, like I said, it will take a lot of energy and a slow steady progress in terms of magic. You won't flip a switch and get that person back in 2 seconds.

Best of luck and many blessings to you in your pursuit.
Dr. E. - AIRR Member and Graduate of H.R.C.C. #1266G

freddy

Unread post by freddy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:26 am

Hello DR E
Thank you thats on the spot exactly reconciliation spell...there sounds like alot of factors could go against me distance and communication being the major ones...but i suppose i would have thought since we both may have feeling for eachother it might have a better chance.
Thank you

freddy

Unread post by freddy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:55 am

Just wondering does anyone know a love/reconcilation spell that has worked more for them then any other love/reconcilation spell they have done :P :) ?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:20 pm

I would second Dr. E's suggestion and recommend getting a reading. I would take it a step further and recommend getting a professional to work on your behalf. Reconciliation work is indeed very steady work. It takes good constant pressure, and deliberate tackling of all the issues involved for a successful reconcilation. A professional can help bring in the skill and experience necessary to deal with these issues.

If you decide to do this on your own you want to first overcome the lack of communication. You can do this with the Reconciliation spellkit which works on healing the rift and concludes with a tricked letter aimed at seeking forgiveness and establishing communication.

From here you want to turn up the heat with Fires of Love and seal committment with Love Me.

A honey jar can also be added to help keep your target sweet and willing while also functioning as ongoing spellwork for you.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:22 pm

In your other post I recommended the Reconciliation spellkit which is a wonderful investment. It not only comes with full instructions, but everything you'll need to work the spell.

In addition you may consider making yourself a honey jar or purchasing the Love Honey Jar from LM which can help a great deal in your situation.

Remember to get a reading too!

freddy

Unread post by freddy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Thank you conjure man 4 your help

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Honey jars are quite effective but slow but worth every second. You have to work them on a weekly basis for results...some people employ them as a backup to other love drawing conjure... read about them here http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

freddy

Unread post by freddy » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:43 am

Hey im just wondering since i want to open up communication lines between me and my ex fiance... what can i put in the letter to draw her in? also another question has anyone tryed that communcation method of getting someone to call you... write there name in a circle twice with out lifting pen, visualising the person's face then put a pin through the centre of circle concentrating on what you want to happen...Can something as simple as this actually work? has anyone tryed something like this? or is there a better method?Thank you

freddy

Unread post by freddy » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:50 am

Thank you Jwmcclin but people say in order for this to work you need personnel concerns belonged to the ex... if only i new before we broke up i would cut some hair when she was asleep or tryed to cut her nails :-) lol... is it only hair and nails you can use to make it most effective or have you or anyone else had experience of just using a photo or her name? Thank you

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:33 am

It will work with just a photo and name paper
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

freddy

Unread post by freddy » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:38 am

Hey thanks that great :-)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:57 am

You pretty much answered your own first question with your thread title: Reconciliation powder.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Batling wrote:It will work with just a photo and name paper
That is no guarentee. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but the greatest links to people are things like sexual fluids, hair, nails, old clothes etc. That is not to say that you cannot work the spell without these things, or that you cannot settle for names and a photo, only that a photo and name are not the best of links. The spells still can be worked, but you need to remain focused and attempt to establish the best possible connection with your target as possible. This can be done by including your targets full name, birthdate, photo, and anything else you can use to connect the spell to her.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Again the reconciliation spellkit will have all that you need to work a reconciliation from beginning to end. It will also have reconciliation powder to trick the letter.

The circle and pin trick does work. The simplicity of the trick isn't the issue, its the ability of the worker to get their desired intention to manifest.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:45 pm

As ConjureMan said...that 'simple' trick works... As for what to put in the letter, remember what happened before the breakup and write words (heartfelt) that will reach the person and make sure you dust your letter...even a phone call may help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 pm

They may not be the best links or ideal links to the target, however, do not feel like you are not going to achieve results with just a name or photograph. It may take you 2 or 3 spells but something is better than nothing, and I can say that you CAN achieve results this way. Some people will get a fingernail, and still achieve nothing. So do not feel self-defeated with just a name and photograph. Work with what you got, and keep attacking from a few angles. You probably would have to do just the same even if you had a toenail...but never stop looking for oppotunities to get such links.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:03 am

Hi, an update......

more background: my ex and I split when I pressured him to get married. really pressured. Things became tense, snowballed and we imploded.

status: my rootworker has done Healing and Attraction work. The attraction is working beautifully, I think. We're seeing & speaking to each other more and more often.

My ex called last night just as he has been doing every day this week. (we had only been speaking once a week or less prior to the Attraction work.) Before hanging up, I asked him to call before he went to bed to say goodnight. It is something we have done many *MANY* times except this time when I asked him to he *flipped out* on me. He started ranting that he will not be pressured into calling me, there are no rules regarding when and how often he is going to call and asked if I had noticed he's been calling every day this week. flipped.

yikes. I'm not so sure the Healing is working. I mean, it is pretty clear he wasn't talking about our phone calls. Is there something I can do to complement the work or step it up a bit? repeat the work, maybe?

thanks...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:23 am

You should contact your rootworker, tell them what's happened, and ask for advice.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:53 am

multiple post

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

multiple post

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

multiple post.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Amasarah
You have stated the reason why your relationship fell apart is due to you pressuring him. He does not like that. I would stop expecting too much of him until hes officially your boyfriend. Let him come to you. I know thats not the way you meant it but you are coming off a certain way towards him So let you rootworker continue to work and help this situation. There are going to be minor ups and downs while the work is being conducted.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:21 am

thanks for the replies.

I forgot to mention that we got into a minor disagreement this weekend. It was brief and minor and it shocked me when he commented that there we were in the same place as always. what place? We haven't had any sort of disagreement in many, many months. actually, since we split. I don't think he's letting go of the past and healing. He still sees us as arguing and me pressuring him (the phone call) although neither of those two things are happening or have been happening for quite some time.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:57 am

well in his eyes you and are in the same place. It is reminding him of the past and thats why he is resistant to getting back with you. Spells can help a situation as much as it can,but if the petitoner aka you are not changing you actions then its just going to lead you down the same road in your relationship. The core issues in your relationship need to be fixed, and you need to change as well before this relationship can even begin to work. Hoodoo is a great tool but it is not going to fix everything. Some things have to be worked on in the mundane.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:44 pm

hmmm... you've given me something to think about it. I think you may be right. actually, I know you are. old behavior patterns resurfacing. funny how clear things become when someone else points them out to you. thanks again.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Actually, I have a feeling that healing may be working a level slightly different then you realize. One of the most important aspects of healing a relationship is bringing to surface the core issues and dealing with them. Now for him its all coming out in frustration, but the point is that it *is* coming out. He's telling you all the things that have been bothering him and keeping him at bay. Now it is your turn to begin working on those things and demonstrating a change.

Begin by not getting involved in disagreements. See if you can turn arguments into coversations. Get him to talk while remaining calm. It takes two to argue. Let is temper flares simmer out--unless of course his temper is an issue then that needs addressing as well.

I think you simply need to ride the opportunities the healing conjure is creating for you. Let go of what you want him to do and enjoy the increasing attention and when he brings up an issue try tackling it little by little.

theKING

Unread post by theKING » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:59 am

Me and my ex boyfriend are not on speaking terms but he lives close. He very subborn and is resisting my spells. This morning I annoited his door knob and car handles with some reconcilation,return to me, follow me boy, and love me mixed... When I was applying the oils I did it sort of quick afraid of being caught. Im not sure if I did it right.... Can anyone help me out with the ways they've done it and had success with it?? has anyone had success reconciling this way?? thank you for ur answer...

By the way I love this forum!
: ) hope everyone is having success..

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:10 am

no, no, he's completely temper-less and we rarely argue. but you're right. you gave me another angle to consider. it is coming out and maybe it's meant to/needs to. I didn't stop to think about how both missteps ended with calm, productive conversations. looks like we're being led in the right direction.

thanks all for the food for thought

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:07 pm

There is a spell here in the forum about working with stubborn persons, I think ConjureMan posted it. He will have to touch the door to open it...so he will come in contact...Have you tried contacting him?

theKING

Unread post by theKING » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 am

Do u have the link or know how I can find it? I tried searching but nothing came up

I haven't tried contacting him, he says he doesn't want to speak so that would make things worse or damage my work

I started working a honey jar but ran out of candles.. any alternatives around that til I get more?

and when I applied the oil I didn't get to state his name and my petition I was thinking in a hurry...

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Well I got my reading from one of the readers at www.readersandrootworkers.org She told me that I will keep talking with my ex but that for the time it didn't look like we would be together :( However she said it wasn't a total no that this was the immedate future the next few months. She said that there would be an opening to get back together in a few months but that there wouldn't be a big window of time to do it. She told me as far as the long term future that the chances were better but the problem is my ex is being honest and really doesn't want a boyfriend at the moment but that some magick work isn't a bad idea she is resistant but still sees me in a good light I just have to get past her defenses. She recommend a honey jar/sweeting jar so does anyone have the link on how to make a really good one?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:36 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

look up reconciliation spell kit and reconciliation honey jar.

i'd get both - the spell kit kicks start everything, a good cleansing bath before you start the spell, mojo for keep, powder to dress a tricked letter, etc. honey jar is ongoing work - i'd recommend you get hyssop herb and add just a bit to the reconciliation incense (i'd get extra incense too for on-going work), and also to the reconciliation powder that you sprinkle around the honey jar on your altar while you do the work. hyssop cleanses away guilt and sins - your ex. may see you in a good light, but there're probably negative things that she holds you responsible for too. i'd burn white candles for starters until a friendship/connection is re-established, then switch to pink.

and do a thorough spiritual cleansing of your flat before you start anything, Chinese Wash always helps, it clears away old mess and open roads for things.
HRCC Graduate #1610

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Recontact has been established for a few months now... The reader recommended the honey jar, it was long distance we only made love once in my appartment as I usually visited her. When I say not all is lost I mean the reader told me that she didn't see us together right away I don't know she said it was kinda a mixed reading which threw me off she said to handle it very delicately and don't expect to get together but that it was a possiblity but not for a long time but she said magick couldn't hurt. She said there was just alot of resistance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Now I agree with your root worker magic can work miracles...it all depends on your endurance too ShadowyEmbrace, you have to remember why you two are where you are...and how it was before. Magic helps a lot but you will have to do something as well if you want the relationship to work. Anything worth having is worth working for...listen to your reader...cabriellenil makes a valid point...

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Which mini honey jar kit do I buy? The one for love, romance, friendship or the one for reconcilliation?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Reconciliation

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 pm

cool thanks star and thanks for beeing so helpful :)

surfingtherift

Unread post by surfingtherift » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:30 pm

So my story is typical enough, I screwed up and hurt my (now) ex. We are still close and he tells me all the time that he still loves me, still thinks about me, and can forgive me for my wrongdoing, but can never forget the things I did. He says we can't ever be together again because he could never trust me. Even though I am a different person now (over a year since we broke up) and I know I would never hurt him again he doesn't want us to ever be together again for that fact. Is there a spell or a ritual I could do to get him to trust me again and consider giving us another go.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”