• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Spells for Fathers to Be Involved With and Support Children

Re: Boyfriend left, baby born still haven't heard from him

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Amen Mama Micki!

I will tell you this will NOT be an easy road-- but it will be the best, brightest decision to make.

Financially, you are going to have to depend on YOU any family and close friends BUT YOU CAN DO IT-- because it is a far cry from raising a child around a drug addict-- no sympathy-- who is going to suck you dry for every dime you might make and steal from your bank account and take food off of your child's table! When the bills add up and they will... quickly-- you will want child support and he will already be in arrears. If you are living with a relative, a Mother an Aunt or anyone else sooner or later you are going to have to get a job maybe two, and that is when all this is going to come into play, which is why you should nip it in the bud now. I can promise you what I just typed you will remember two months or two years from now.

Get prepared to work with Court Case work, as previously recommended by outstanding Forum members, even if he does not have a job.

The Court Case Work will be for child support. Nothing in this world-- fires me up more than that issue --which is why this response is very "matter of fact".

If you do not see the responsibility in this for the sake of your child-- then it falls on you. You are the Mother. This is your baby who I know you love. The Baby must be loved.

Every child must be fed, sheltered, clothed, educated, cared for by a physician, and have the opportunity for a good future, and child support is support for now and the future.

Child support is NOT not "coming over" and bringing "stuff" for the baby or child. It is money for the childs needs today and in the future. The money is for the child not the parent. I know you love your baby, but your baby must also be supported.

There is help for you, too; there there are so many posts about Mother and Baby and Angelica Root and so much.
http://www.luckymojo.com/angelica.html

In the upper right hand corner search Mother Baby, etc. Search Angelica. You are going to need it.
Definately Cut and Clear:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I pray that you have wisdom for the sake of your child that you chose to bring into this world. The Baby is depending on you-- YOU.

I pray that you can see this tough love approach of dealing with the father of this child and I strongly recommend that you contact a Member of AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Blessings for you and your baby Mumma.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby autumnalflower » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:59 am

Sorry to say but maybe it's for the best you haven't heard from him. My sons dad was the same way, he hasn't made contact with my son since he was just past 3 and neither has he paid child support since then either. But I managed with help from my sisters and parents and the man I'm now married to who stepped up and took over the role thankfully. It will be hard, at times very very hard. But you can and will do what is needed to do. I'd do something with houseblessing/healing as well after you've done a cut and clear along with continuing prayer daily. God bless you!!
autumnalflower

Re: Children by a married man

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:29 am

Once you get protected you need to make sure to get a child support order from the COURTS! It sounds like it's just a verbal agreement between the two of you at this point. I'm sure you realize that you need to keep the childrens welfare in the forefront of this issue, and making sure they are taken care of financially is very important. You need to get the law on your side.

I wouldn't trust this man as far as I could throw him, the way he's been manipulating you both. Get the child support solidified LEGALLY asap so that he can't just disappear with no repercussions.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:45 am

Great advice from everyone. Get a court order to make sure he pays. If you live in the US, go to your state Child Support Enforcement Office and get their assistance. They can find him no matter where he lives and take money out of his wages, bank account, and tax refund.

To anyone else who might find herself in this situation: Married men leave clues. If he never invites you to his place, gives you his home phone number, nor wants to be seen with you in public, dig deeper. If he's married, don't believe anything he says, like "My wife and I never have sex." "She doesn't understand me." "We're getting a divorce. (Ask to see the paperwork!)" This isn't judgemental; it's the voice of experience talking.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Redhotz » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:59 am

Thank all of you for your advice! I am planning to take him to court for child support for both our children plus medical. We already have a contract for child support that we got notorized after I had our son, which was only done to keep him out of court. We just went to court to establish paternity of our daughter because I wanted legal documentation stating him as her father. He refused to take the test and admitted he was her father so now I'm goin for support. He hates going to court so I'm just trying to drag everything out by doing it separately. Its the only thing I can do right now to pay him back for what he has done to me, our kids, and his wife. To this day he will still try to pull me in by saying he thinks to himself everyday and hecant figure out why he hasnt left there so he can be wil his children. And that she does whatever she can to keep him home because she knows if he leaves he will try to come to me. I told him he needs to let her know that I don't want him because after being with her for 20+ years he has never been faithful and I'm not the only one he has kids with outside his marriage. This whole situation is crazy. Im just trying to get away from him, let my heart heal, and raise my babies. And as for the protection, I'm working on that now. Thanks again!!
Redhotz

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:28 pm

You might consider Cut & Clear to remove your feelings for him and still maintain a relationship for the health and wellbeing of your children, good luck.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mumma » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Thanks guys. Will be getting a reading from one of the talented ones here or my own personal reader ... Depending on price.

Decided to put the loser on her BC so he can pay for her. Will work out what to do from there.
mumma

Break-Up Spell for Justice Against the Man Who Played Me

Unread postby pacific » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:47 pm

I met a man online a few years back on a dating website.. he claimed that he would make me happy was the perfect kind of guy (well the usual stuff) we will have a baby live together etc...he chased me.. til i got spun into his web of lies he even gave me half of his name and not his full name.
I fell for him as i am a very naive person..and i tend to trust people so quick he was playing me which I didn't know.
when i became pregnant he turned all nasty and left me. strange thing, at the start he was the one who wanted me to have a baby.
He sent me the most coldest cruel messages throughout my whole pregnancy i didn't respond as i was carrying a baby.
But it hurt i cried and prayed to god i was in so much pain no one will know what i went through the loneliness and the sudden shock of what was happening... he bought me to my knees with pain and tears.
He said he wanted nothing to do with the baby and that i was to be alone.. He told me he had slept with my 16 year old daughter and that he will never contact me again, told me he had met someone else and had moved away. at 7 months of pregnancy he was sending me text messages to terminate the baby. and to go and find another man.
i kept my baby. why should i terminate a life for an evil man? the baby was innocent and didnt deserve to be punished for him.
i went through this all alone and i never text him as he wouldn't of cared anyway.. kept all the pain to myself.
The baby is a year old now.
Last August i managed to find him on face book. His profile was public. He had just got married to a woman he was with for over 4 years and he played me for a year during that time. In fact, he got engaged a few months after he met me.
I told his wife that he was dating me for a year, but she didn't seem to care that much and was very selfish and rude to me. She doesn't want him to have anything to do with the baby or me nor does she want me to claim maintenance.
She is out for he own gain and she is now pregnant herself, so quickly, and i know that was because of us, so he will not even think of the daughter he has with me. She wants us erased from their new life.
He is still on a dating website out to ruin more vulnerable women like me.
i also found out from the csa that he has another child, a boy, hes paying maintenance for already.
i have also put in a claim for maintenance for my child.
this man is really cold and cruel. he has ruined my life in a way and gotten away with it.
i want justice so i can rest in peace and move on. hes not even seen my daughter and that hurts.
he thinks he can destroy others, use them, and then go and get married and be happy. this is not on.
what can i do ?
i would like to see them both broken up! and i want him to go through the pain of what he has put me threw.
please advise Thank you.
pacific

Re: Break-Up Spell for Justice Against the Man Who Played Me

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:55 pm

For now, concentrate on getting financial support for your child. Do not have any contact with this man or his wife; it will only upset you more. I suggest you get the Pay Me spell kit and get what you are entitled to.

I know you are hurt, but breaking them up may affect his financial status, which would in turn affect your ability to get support from him. Get a reading from an AIRR member and see if it is worth it. www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:25 am

Mama Micki is right. Get him to PAY first -- then, if you want to work on him, i'd give him total impotence and erectile dysfunction. Breaking him up with the current woman, rude though she is, will only hurt her child too.

He's the one who has to pay.

Financially first -- and through perpetual limpness second.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Forest_Roots » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:15 am

I agree with the others secure your family first get what you are owed and then curse him with great harshness.
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven
Forest_Roots

Unread postby candlemagician » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:21 am

Oh Brother Josh..... "curse him" sounds so ugly and harsh... not my understanding of the terminology used in Hoodoo/Conjure... I believe that doing darker type work is just that. Work, and it should be warranted, not simply by ones own feelings or emotions. but best when confirmed by a reading from a professional.
candlemagician

Unread postby Forest_Roots » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:32 am

Whatever you wish to call it, you are still causing something negative to another person, for what ever reason you wish. Justification is only that by the person looking; not everyone will feel something is justified or not. "Curse" is simply a term used to discuss magic used to cause a harmful or negative thing to occur magically. However, if you feel better calling it "work" because it seems nicer to you, then call it what you will. You are still causing harm to another, despite if you feel it is justified or not. So if you are worried about the "meanness" of the word I would suggest introspection. "A rose is a rose by any other name." It doesn't matter if you call an action, changing the name does not change the action or the seriousness of it, or the cruelty. You are cursing them because you desire them to feel pain, of course you find it justified. Dark work to me doesn't need to mean harm, it could be working with demons etc. but curse work is when your magic is intended to cause harm or strife in a person or situation.
Reverend Josh
Forest_Roots

Unread postby candlemagician » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:44 am

In fact Josh, they are not the same. The only thing we might agree on here is that actions are actions..... however, the work in the end is neither good or evil (bad) it is simply work. I do think that one should have a professional reading first, if only to be able to know if the work will in fact work, if the other party is protected in some way, or might even be throwing this stuff your way with intent. In that case, they are more powerful and you will fail unless you have a good professional on your side.
candlemagician

Unread postby Forest_Roots » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:50 am

I mentioned nothing about having a reading or not, she stated she had one so why would I mention it. I do not understand why you say a curse and a break up spell (just an example) are different but I am not arguing over wording call it what you will.
Reverend Josh
Forest_Roots

Unread postby candlemagician » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:57 am

Josh,

No need to defend your position, I was only pointing out that Words do have meaning. And bring to mind different feelings and emotions in different people. Words used and accepted in say Wicca, may not bring to mind the same feelings or emotions in Hoodoo Conjure.

The difference IS clear..... Words have differing means to different people.
candlemagician

Unread postby duchess » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:42 am

Of course, in a situation as complicated as this pacific should absolutely get a consultation from an AIRR rootworker and miss cat's advice, as always, is stunningly elegant and efficient. Get your money and then make sure he cannot do this to another woman by crossing his nature.

In a sort of off-topic but not really note (since it has to do with the Christian foundations of hoodoo), after seeing this exchange my scholarly, nerdy self looked up the origin of the word "curse." Since it's first appearance in Old English (1050 AD or so), the term curse was associated with the vengeance of God and spiritual reprisal and was almost exclusively associated with God's judgment or the invocation of God's judgment by someone else. There are a few exceptions but the word seemed to retain this usage until relatively recently. In hoodoo, I would argue that it still retains this usage. You can call on God to curse on your behalf but it does not come directly from you. Hence the need for a reading. :)
duchess

Unread postby pacific » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Thank you for all your messages of advice much appreciated.
I don't know anything about magic its all new..
mama micki you suggest i Get a reading from an AIRR member what type of reading ?
Hi catherine is there a spell for total impotence and erectile dysfunction ? i think that will be a very good idea lol
I've not contacted him or his wife it was only last august when i found him on face book i sent a message to his wife we exchanged a few messages and that was it since then i have blocked her.
he did out of the blue start sending me texts i didnt reply to him.
the child support agency are sorting out my claim for maintenance with him therefore i do not have to have any contact with him.
as it does hurt me yes.
I'm still hurting it will take time i guess :'(
no mercy for him he should get what he deserves.(just as josh mentioned)
I only have photos of them will that be good enough for any spell work.
pacific

Unread postby Cali2002 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Wow, I feel very badly for your situation and I can only imagine your pain. You have my blessings friend. I agree with what the others have said to first secure your financial opportunities as soon as possible and then as Josh stated curse him with great harshness!
Cali2002

Unread postby candlemagician » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Deity's curse, and as for this comment that i have been reading several times here...... "curse him with great harshness!" I have found NO usage of this at all in Hoodoo conjure..... so I am concerned that it is confusing to readers to use it. This forum is about Hoodoo Conjure and Lucky Mojo products..
candlemagician

Unread postby Forest_Roots » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:48 pm

It is commonly understood that cursing and crossing are the same thing. If you would rather see the words "cross him with great harshness" that is up to you, it is no different in common tongue use. If you would see my other posts you would see I recommend LM products all the time as well as readings and hiring members from AIRR.

As my signature states I am a Traditional Witch. I understand many people take this to mean Wiccan but that is quite wrong. Traditional Witchcraft as taught in my family has next to nothing different from hoodoo except some wording and a few minor things. Traditional Witchcraft as taught to me by my family is not similar to Wicca at all. In fact on of the first magical tools my Mother gave me was LM luck oil many years ago when I was a boy.

I have no care to defend my choice of wording saying "curse" vs. "cross" it is widely understood. I have the utmost respect for the practioners at LM as well as many many of the members of this forum, and see my them as my magical brothers and sisters because we have the same practices. I have no desire to argue on this wonderful forum as it takes away from its fantastic greatness. I in no way mean disrespect to you, you are welcome to your opinions, I wish you a wonderful weekend. I will say no more on the subject, as I feel it is taking away from the subject of this thread, and this woman's problem for which I apologize to her, and wish her the best of luck.
Reverend Josh
Forest_Roots

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:12 pm

candlemagician wrote: "curse him with great harshness!" I have found NO usage of this at all in Hoodoo conjure.

Let me quote cat's own postings, here on the Lucky Mojo Forums, that can all be seen by simply searching "cursing" in the search box:

"To curse someone you'd either give them a "lucky" mojo that was a fake -- filled with cursing stuff, but presented as a gift for them to have luck"
"...blending Love Me with a cursing oil such as Damnation doesn't make very much sense."
"Black Arts is generally considered negative, although it is not as hard-core as a cursing formula like Hot Foot, Damnation, or Crossing."
"...you do not have sufficient power of concentration to be cursing and you should hire someone to do the work for you"

In fact, cat herself, in person, taught me you "Bless with Jesus and Curse with God" by cursing, you know swearing and bringing curses to a target. Cursing is a part of hoodoo. Cursing and crossing can mean the same thing, and often do to different backgrounds of people. It will usually depend on the race of the client or person whether they use the term "crossed or "cursed."
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Forest_Roots » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Thank you for your comment and your work efforts in you forum searching Mr. Magnuson.
Reverend Josh
Forest_Roots

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:12 am

Ah, duchess, a woman after my own heart! Excellent research on the etymology.

Since our minds have already been tickled with knowledge, the phrase "a rose by any other name" which is shortened from the Shakespearean "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" is often believed to be a coy little joke about the Rose Theater and actually alludes to the fact that though called "The Rose" it may not have smelled sweet at all. So technically it may originally have had an entirely different meaning then its current usage. Note however that this ancedote is suspect and we haven't been able to verify the intent of the phrase, but it certainly is interesting.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Black_Rose83 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:40 am

I'm literally in tears just reading your post, because I'm going through something almost similar right now. I am currently 4 months pregnant by a man who has done me terribly. I did so much to help him out over the course of 2 years. Finally I became pregnant by him for a second time in Oct. He seemed so happy about the baby and even pledged to get his life together and be a family with me an my 3 y/o son. I believed it would be a new beginning for us until he sent me a text in Dec telling me I wasn't the only girl pregnant...and she was a couple of weeks behind me. I hadn't heard from him for months after that, then just the other day I saw him on Facebook. His profile pic was of him kissing a woman's stomach with one notice saying he's having twins and another saying they were engaged! I called him and asked him about it and he talked to me so badly. He tried to play it like I was the liar and he never cheated on me...and if he did it was my fault. This guy is a bum, a user, and a habitual cheater. I know how badly he's treated every woman in his life because he's had a nerve to tell me the stories. I've contacted this girl saying that I'm pregnant also, but she doesn't seem to care. She seems like trash also. Anyway that's my story, so I can sympathize with all that you're going through. I"m considering doing a break up spell on him, but I'm not sure if it's justified or if I'll suffer the kharmic backlash.Even after I do the spell, I'm not sure how I want to handle this guy legally. At any rate, I'll be praying for you.
Black_Rose83

Unread postby pacific » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi Black rose

Please try to be strong as I have been. and when you have the baby give it all your love as the baby is innocent and is yours..
Its difficult I know if your alone and there is no one to help..
I'm still hurting about the way this guy has treated me he is a lier and im not only the woman he probably done this too..
He tormented me threw out my pregnancy by abandoning me.. and a cold text out of the blue evey 2 months..
When I messaged the woman he's engaged to on facebook she wasn't so bothered about it neither. on his profile it said they were engaged but they actually got married 2 weeks before i found them on facebook.
i was all nervous and my heart was pounding.. I went threw a lot of pain during pregnancy and i still am : (
this pain will not go till i'm even he thinks he can build a new life upon destroying ours : (
I could have met someone else he said he will make me happy and like you a new beginning..
be there for the child etc..was texting me all the time. I was off to university that year to study earth science..
they are just loosers and liers thats all i was nothing but a challenge for him as he is trash and only had gotten trash before i guess.
hes happy now married and theres a baby on the way his wifes facebook is open to public and she shows off in her status updates about her prenancy as she has him its like there rubbing it in..
ive not looked recently as it hurts but yes like you i want to get my revenge and see them broken up so i can move on with my life thats what they deserve.
pacific

Unread postby Black_Rose83 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:09 pm

I can't even stand to log in to Facebook lately because i can't stand the thought of this creep posting pics and boasting like he hasn't done a thing wrong. But I'm going to tell you like the Pentacostal-born women of my family tell me; "You can't plant tomatoes and expect to get corn", meaning you can't expect to do something in such a wrong way and expect to have a positive result. He and his wife may be happy now, but believe me it is only a matter of time before his actions catch up to the both of them. Of course I'm not saying don't be proactive (because I know I plan to be) but whether you break them up or not know that unhappiness WILL come to this creep. It's just a matter of time. In the meantime be well and give your love to your baby also. And if I didn't say it already, thank you so much for your post. I was really feeling like I was the only one handed a raw deal. Keep strong and many blessings!
Black_Rose83

Unread postby Forest_Roots » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:41 am

You should delete and block him from facebook, you will not see anything relating to his posts this way. I personally think facebook has too much potential for drama, so I just don't have one. Ultimately I would just suggest the deletion of facebook, but I understand many people are fond of it.
Reverend Josh
Forest_Roots

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:52 am

Yes, definitely "unfriend" him at Facebook and stop torturing yourself. Do not look at his page, don't contact him or his girlfriend by text, email, phone, letter, carrier pigeon, etc.

Black Rose and Pacific, if you think you still want to spend the time, money, and energy to cross up the men who wronged you, then do it, then do a Cut and Clear to get rid of your emotional attachments to them. I would recommend doing just the Cut and Clear, but only you can decide.

After the Cut and Clear, do the Pay Me Spell to get the child support. If you live in the US or another location that will take money out his wages, do a Steady Work for him and specify that he get a good well-paying job "over the table."
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pacific » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:57 pm

I don’t really use Facebook much myself.. He’s never been nor was my friend on Facebook.
He told me he didn’t have a Facebook profile. when I searched.. and then found him on Facebook last year his profile stated that he was engaged but he had actually just had gotten married.I then informed his new bride about how he met me and that I had his baby.. he then disabled his FB account or she must have told him too just in case other women come forward like me she would rather not like to know as she is living in a dream world thinking it’s a perfect marriage. Her profile is open to public... But yes I should not have a look at her status updates it hurts..
Neither have I contacted them its was only that one time I messaged her to inform her of him we exchanged a few messages then I blocked her.. and as for him he started texting me cold messages I blocked him on my mobile..
However I would maybe like to do the impotence spell and then the cut and clear..
I did find a thread on your forum but not much detail to it..
Can anyone add more details to the procedure of the spell please..

You can get a black penis candle and work havoc on his sex and manhood. Anoint it with Black Arts oil and Crossing oil, then toss in some goofer dust, Asafoetida, Red peppers, Black Peppers, and stick it fill with needles and pins while cursing him with a vengeful heart. Burn that thing on his picture, or a personal concern of his.

does anything have to be read out ? I only have pictures..
What days can it be done and what moon phase? Is there anything else I can add to the candle?
The impotence should be permanent that’s what he deserves cruel, heartless sociopath.
Out to exploit venerable women and Abandoning innocent babies like they are nothing has to come to an end.
Also is there a LM stockist in uk ? I have managed to find one stockist of your spell kits.
http://www.pagan-magic.co.uk/shop/index.php
pacific

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:12 pm

That's a spell that I posted on this forum a while ago. The instructions say curse with a vengeful heart.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Benedikte » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:56 am

Dear Black Rose and Pacific

It really hurts to read about your situation, and I do understand the need for revenge and to release all the negative feelings attached to your situation. Apart from what Mama Micki wrote; the need for Cut and Clear work on yourself and Pay Me work on this "sorry exuse for a man".
I also think it would be a good to do some rootwork that will help you heal all the bad emotions and hurt so you can start enjoying your pregnancy. By involving yourself futher into the emotional parts that feed you with feelings of anger and sorrow will deprive you from embracing the wonders of a new child. It may be easier said than done, but to give it a try won't hurt, as long as you use herbs and remedies that are safe for you and the baby.

Blessings
Miss Benedikte
Miss Benedikte

father and daughter binding?!

Unread postby LaSirena » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi! How can I get my daughter's father to be more emotionally attached to our daughter? Thanks!! Is there a binding spell?
LaSirena

Re: father and daughter binding?!

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:47 pm

When I first read this I thought about the Honey Jar Spell for Child Support (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) however, you are not asking about money but emotional attachment. Maybe a few more details is in order.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: father and daughter binding?!

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:24 pm

I would do a moving candle spell, something like you'd do for love -- one candle for your daughter and another for her father, gradually moving his closer to hers over the course of a week.

But since this isn't for romance, I'd choose blue or white candles rather than pink or red. I'd work with Peaceful Home, Angelica, maybe Motherwort, and Blessing products.

And definitely personal concerns. Keep the magical links to your targets as close and tight as possible.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Making him see his actions

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:56 pm

I had a reading done by an AIRR worker on my situation with my ex. We determined that he needs healing and wisdom work done so he can see the severity of his actions. He left me with our children and eventhough we get along and he sees and supports them, he seems to think its ok to have a "whenever I feel like it" family.The reason my worker wanted me to do this was so he can see what hes doing to us and how much it hurts us and the entire family. Hes selfishly only thinking of himself and his freedom and in the long run we are afraid it will affect the way he raises the boys. He needs to man up and make up his mind about what he wants. I'm not seeking reconcilation work at this time. I feel like this is what needs to be done first.
I was thinking of a white skull candle with clarity, king solomon wisdom and healing.
DreamCatcher

Re: Making him see his actions

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:45 am

Hi,
I would do whatever the AIRR person prescribed. Did you ask the AIRR worker how to do this? Maybe contact him/her and ask for clarification? I am so sorry that this is happening to you and pray that everything works out for you.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

What spell for a father to love his children.

Unread postby fergi660 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:11 am

Hi Lucky Mojo Family!!
I am confused on what type of spell or oils I can use to make my Ex-husband love and support his children. I have a very sick kid who is now 9 years-old, I would like for him to love his kid more. He does not show any interest on him, and barely checks on the other two. Can someone guide me on what to do? Thank you very much for all your help. :?:
fergi660

Re: What spell for a father to love his children.

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:11 pm

You can try dressing the children with Love Me oil and powder. However, many men do not have an emotional connection to their children. Women carry them inside their bodies and give birth to them, so most feel a natural attachment.

By "support" do you mean financial support? If you are in the US, make sure that you cooperate fully with your state agency that collects child support. If you have a child with special needs, he is responsible for that child, whether he likes it or not.

Don't do it alone. Do some research to see what resources are available to you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:02 pm

In addition to Mama Micki's excellent advice and suggestions, you may also want to consider the honey jar spell Miss Cat has put on-line that is to get a father to pay child support - the honey also sweetens him toward the children (and you can add a bit of blood root in there to help things along!). You can consult that via this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#childsupport

Blessings to you and your children.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby fergi660 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:22 am

Thank you Mama Micki for the advice. I appreciate your help very much Good luck to you, God bless.
fergi660

Unread postby fergi660 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:43 am

Thank you very much Miss aura, for your help and URL reference. I had a reading with one of the AIRR members. She told me that my ex-husbands lover paid for a very heavy dark work. Possibly it was done at the moment I was pregnant of my last boy and may be affected him. The lover wanted him so badly until she finally succeeded. It is okay at a level of a couple but I think my children need to have the affection of their father. I was advice to do protection work, but I do not have much money so I just pay for a vigil candle. I really appreciate all your expertise and suggestions.
He is giving child support but as every woman that goes through this process I did find out that it is unfair and sets a very low amount of money from the father side. He is the type of men not willing to show his truth income and there are a lot of tricks that he did do to avoid full responsibility. I figure that may be I can work on a spiritual level to make him feel a lit of bit more attach to his children
fergi660

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:22 am

In your most recent post you mentioned "Dark Work". Not sure if you did but... did you do cleansing and uncrossing yet? If not, you will definitely have to complete this before doing the positive works mentioned here. For both yourself and your children. Then protection and then the love (etc) work.

Also check out this link for additional help http://readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Pro_Bono_Fund

Good Luck!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby fergi660 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:18 am

I have been told by a reader that the mistress, or lover did "dark work" for my ex-husband to leave me in other words, she hire someone to performed a "dark work" for my marriage to break up. but that is not all she keeps on attacking me. I have been notice a pattern of very bad luck on waning moon, my daughter and I during our sleeping time did heard the name "Lucifer" it is scary. Yes, I have been using 13 herbs baths for me and my children. I do want to have more protection and wish I can pay for more help but money is so short right now. I am so grateful for all the advices and will keep on checking with the forum to see what else I can do to protect my children and myself from this powerful enemy. Thank you all for everything. Many Blessings to all of you.
fergi660

Unread postby fergi660 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:24 am

Thank you so much Miss Priestess Divine, this link will help me a lot. Hopefully I can have the Pro Bono. God Bless you. :)
fergi660

Unread postby aura » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:53 am

Hi fergi660,

If you can, get a small basil plant to grow in your kitchen - it will help keep evil out of the way as well as help on the monetary side.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby fergi660 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:22 am

Hi Miss Aura :)
On this weekend, I will go to buy a Basil plant. Thank you for your thought.
fergi660

Re: Making him see his actions

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Rookiebinx wrote:I had a reading done by an AIRR worker on my situation with my ex. We determined that he needs healing and wisdom work done so he can see the severity of his actions. He left me with our children and eventhough we get along and he sees and supports them, he seems to think its ok to have a "whenever I feel like it" family.The reason my worker wanted me to do this was so he can see what hes doing to us and how much it hurts us and the entire family. Hes selfishly only thinking of himself and his freedom and in the long run we are afraid it will affect the way he raises the boys. He needs to man up and make up his mind about what he wants. I'm not seeking reconcilation work at this time. I feel like this is what needs to be done first.
I was thinking of a white skull candle with clarity, king solomon wisdom and healing.

Hello Rookiebinx,

Firstly, if you are working with a Practitioner, it is best to have them advise you in regards to the direction they pointed you in.

In my opinion, without a Reading, is that you should do some research on Skull Candle Magick and the Usage of Lucky Mojo Brand Influence Products. Sometimes the indirect "Lets give him a nudge in the right direction" type of approach is much like leading a Horse to Water.

You can read about Influence Products Here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You can read about Skull Candle Magick Here:
http://forum.luckymojo.com/skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html#p118233

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark

Spells for Fathers to Be Involved with and Support Children

Unread postby Mussette » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi,

My boyfriend of five years broke up with me 2 months after our child was born. It's been a year, but since we have to see each other and he lives in the house behind mine, he tries making conversations or hugging me, kissing me and we've had sex all this time we've been broken up.

I still love him, I'm not sure if he loves me still....but it does seem he doesn't let me go.

Talking to a friend of mine that knows him we were trying to figure out what's wrong with him or why he has been like this. We think it's his mother, she never liked me and I know she told him that it was better for us to be apart than together and "fighting" for our son's well being.

Every couple has problems and we didn't fight that much. He cares too much about what other people think or say, especially his mother.

I want to do a spell to get her to stop to see if that's what keeping us apart.
Mussette

Re: Boyfriend (father of my child) kept from us by his mother

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:21 am

Mussette wrote:I want to do a spell to get her to stop to see if that's what keeping us apart.

That's sortof backwards thinking. Don't work magic on the woman to see if she is the problem, get a reading and see if she is the problem, if she is, then do your work.
Turnsteel

Need ex to be more giving/attentive to our child

Unread postby Lovely08 » Wed May 01, 2013 8:00 am

Hi, I am new to doing work for my needs on my own, I have had someone do it for me in the past and believe in the outcome but it is no longer in my budget.

I have a 4 yo child with my ex, since our split our parenting relationship has been difficult and early on we decided to keep things informal (out of the court system). Over the past few months he had got a new girlfriend and had been backing out in any way he can of our arrangement. He has since gotten more income but is spending it all on his new relationship. His new life doesn't appear to include his child (he sees our child less and less) and as hard as it is to ask for the financial support he agreed to he gives less and less each month claiming he doesn't have the money.

I have been patient and tried to keep things peaceful because if we argue he won't see our son. But I am struggling financially to keep us afloat.

I was considering starting a honey jar but I'm not sure where to go from there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Lovely08

Re: Dad is hiding

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 01, 2013 12:36 pm

The secular work for child support would include Pay Me, and for emotional support, Healing. For those who are Catholic, Saint Joseph (the step-father of Jesus) would be a good saint to petiion, as would the Holy Family.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Need ex to be more giving/attentive to our child

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed May 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Lovely08 wrote:Hi, I am new to doing work for my needs on my own, I have had someone do it for me in the past and believe in the outcome but it is no longer in my budget.

I have a 4 yo child with my ex, since our split our parenting relationship has been difficult and early on we decided to keep things informal (out of the court system). Over the past few months he had got a new girlfriend and had been backing out in any way he can of our arrangement. He has since gotten more income but is spending it all on his new relationship. His new life doesn't appear to include his child (he sees our child less and less) and as hard as it is to ask for the financial support he agreed to he gives less and less each month claiming he doesn't have the money.

I have been patient and tried to keep things peaceful because if we argue he won't see our son. But I am struggling financially to keep us afloat.

I was considering starting a honey jar but I'm not sure where to go from there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

It's time to let go of your "informal" arrangement, and go to court. Cooperate fully with your state agency. They will go after his paycheck, his bank account, and whatever else they can find. It's funny how guys (and some gals) claim that they don't have the money to support their children, but always have money for beer, cigarettes, and other stuff.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Honey Pot to Locate Helpful People to Help Me Find My Father

Unread postby syn220 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Hello all! This is my first time posting on this forum so forgive me if a similar situation has been posted on another thread before.

I am in great need for some guidance as I feel like I have done plenty of spiritual work and I am still struggling to find the correct method for a successful spell. I have only done candle work and honey jar spells so I am very comfortable with doing these. Thank you all so much in advance!

My situation:

-I am looking for a winning honey jar spell. I am currently trying to open my life's path up to invite as many HELPFUL people into my life as possible.

I am trying to find my father. So far it seems he is the most difficult person to locate, or to even get in touch with. My ultimate goal will take (and has taken already) a great number of steps, so I am trying to make a honey pot solely in order for any helpful individuals to enter my life. Since I have tried to go to him more directly, to no avail, I want to try now in increments - to have the help of many people along the way so that I can finally reach my life's goal.

Perhaps this is work more so for personal attraction? I don't know and I just feel so stuck :( I've had many people come into my life for this situation, seemingly to be "helpful" but most have ended up being duds and sometimes taking my money for doing absolutely nothing.

I know honey pots are usually done when you have a specific person in mind to focus opening a spiritual link with but at this stage, I don't have anyone specific and I don't want to limit any possible openings.

I would also like it so that these people can see me as "sweet" and welcoming, and not as intruding or a nuisance.

I know I am being somewhat vague and general but I hope anyone out there may have a solution for me.

Thank you all so much again. :)

And even if you may not have a solution, but took the time out to read this anyway, thank you as well. Positivity is also truly welcomed and appreciated! :D
syn220

Re: Honey Pot to Locate Helpful People to Help Me Find My Father

Unread postby j82 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:35 pm

you definetly can use a honey jar to draw in helpful friendly new ppl just list the qualities you want to draw to you in friendship.. you also could use an attraction mojo to carry with you for that purpose and make sure when out in public to smile at people and say hi. is your dad estranged, never met, adopted? Seems like a tricky situation which id recommend a reading from an AIRR worker who can tell you whats going on and what work to do to break through..feeling stuck, sounds like you should use road opener to open your roads and clear the blocks.. a good cleansing of you and your home would be in order as well.
j82

Unread postby syn220 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:36 pm

j82:

Thank you SO much for the speedy response! I really love the idea of the attraction mojo, will definitely try! I've never my father but I have brought it to his attention yet he is still avoiding the situation. This is another reason why I am really trying to reach out to outside people who could be of some help. Ideally, I hope this will be the way to get me from the outside in. I have done all my work very clean and positive, and although it gets very frustrating being the "sweet" and non-aggressive one, I just need some more power in my spells while maintaining a pure conjure. So ANY suggestion helps, and thank you again!!!
syn220

Unread postby j82 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:48 pm

you wrote I never my father but I have brought it to his attention.. im confused on that? So you know him and not close or don't know him or what? Sure their are ways to boost work you can set candles around the jar, you can work a skull and speak to it telling it what to think and feel ( works best at night when he is asleep). You could even work a modified love spell but replace it with platonic love ( use pink or white) and bring em together. Lots of options .
j82

Unread postby syn220 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:13 pm

j82:

Sorry for the confusion! I saw my typo after I submitted the reply. I meant that I have never formally met my father before but I have brought it to his attention via letters. The letters weren't received with the the good intentions I was looking for. He has another family so it's very touchy. I think he took my attempt at contact as aggressive when I completely did not mean for it to come off that way. I just want to build a good relationship with him so I have one honey jar going working on him currently. His other, and only known, daughter is another person I am trying to get in contact but I have no address. They are all VERY super private :( so I'm just hoping I can find some sort of link, whether I have to go from person to person, so that eventually I get to either one of them.
syn220

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Ok that makes more sense I understand now. Well working a honey jar to sweeten them to you helps, may want to use some reconciliation on the dad since you have had contact with him, the sister it may not work as she might not know about you. I would definetly get a reading to see if their are any blocks or thigns to do to make this easier..for example, the dad may fear you want past child support or something.. so its good to get a reading to see if things are in the way.
j82

Unread postby syn220 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Right, I'm not completely sure if my sister knows anything about me or the situation. We have actually crossed paths once before, and she was right there in front of me but I froze up and just said hi. At the time, I didn't know if it was the right thing to bring it to her, so I only wanted to directly contact my father. I have had several readings done and, for the most part, they have all contributed the same things. They tell me that he is avoiding the situation because he IS afraid that I am coming to him for money. I made it so blatantly clear that I was not, ever, seeking any money when I wrote him my letter. I'm not entitled to it and, simply, I have my own. I just want my father. I want that relationship. Fear seems to be the main force behind why he won't cooperate. All readers also have told me that I will have victory. Some have pointed out that I need to go through my sister- that I'll be friends with her and that she'll be the one to get him to listen. This is why I'm now here, at this stage, trying to find ways to attract individuals that will bring my sister and I together again so that everything can resolve. She's just so tough to get a hold of, especially since I have no direct contact information. No reader has really told me anything specific that I could do to make things easier. No one has told me how to reach my sister. Do you (or anyone) know a good place for a very reliable reader?
syn220

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends