Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Fertility Conception Pregnancy Childbirth

oceanblue
Re: Want to have unprotected sex to get pregnant by boyfriend

Unread post by oceanblue » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Hi,

I'm not sure where this post belongs...
I've met this guy for 7 months and been away on holiday with him. We are so compatible with each other and get on like a house on fire. We both tick a lot of each others boxes. The major hold up for us to proceed to commitment is his uncertainty of wanting a family at a late stage in life of 47 years old. Whilst ive only turned 40 years old and want one child at least. Neither of us have kids and a lot of people around him either don't want kids or have troubled kids. Non the less he loves kids.
We tried to compromise, but how do you? If I said two children, you could settle for one child. He suggested a cute dog... Nah it just didn't do it for me.

What can I do, if anything to change his mind. Obviously time is of essence here as his Birthday's in February.

Thanks in advance x

fairylove78

Possible Miscarriage

Unread post by fairylove78 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:56 am

Hello-
I am pregnact 10 weeks and devasted due to that they can't see the baby inside the sac and there is no heartbeat. I am waiting for Friday to confirm lab results to see if my beta HCG pregancy levels have gone up, like they should. I feel that this pregnancy is not going to proceed.

What can I do to help me recover from this horrible loss, I would love for a miracle to happen and the doctor to call me and tell me all is well on Friday but that seems unrealistic.
What ritual can I do to help me in this situation. I am really sad in this moment, can't stop crying.

Is there a ritual I can do for a miracle?

Please let me know, I am so desperate.

Thank you in advance for your help ;)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Possible Miscarriage

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:37 am

A lot of pregnancies end in miscarriage, often before the woman even knows she's pregnant. It happened to me a long time ago. At the time I had one child and had three more after. Take care of yourself and mourn your loss. Light a Healing candle for yourself, or a white candle dressed with Healing or Blessing oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Possible Miscarriage

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:51 am

Healing Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html) Also post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html) for your health, healing and blessing.

Many blessings to you!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Elizabeth1971
Fertility Spells

Unread post by Elizabeth1971 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:03 pm

My husband and I have been trying to conceives for months now and nothing seems to be working.
Can anyone give some friendly advice that can help us in this department?
Such as stones,amulets,candles..well you guys get the picture-thanks in advance!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Fertility Spells

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:29 am

Light Healing and Blessing candles and wear the oils. If you think anything or anyone (including your own negative thoughts) is preventing you from conceiving, take a 13-herb bath.

You could also petition Archangel Gabriel to help you. Lucky Mojo carries several products dedicated to Gabriel.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

tinklebell

How to help my sister to become pregnant?

Unread post by tinklebell » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi to all,

My sister who is an absolute sweetheart is ready for love and a baby. She has been having problems with her menstrual cycle not being regular. This is what we think have contributed to her difficulty becoming pregnant. She has been to the doctor who gave her fertility pills in which she is afraid to take because of the possiblility of having a multiple pregancy with twins or more. What can my sister do the regulate her cycle and become pregnant.

Thanks you so much
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Conception, Pregnancy, and Childbirth Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:07 am

tinklebell --

I have merged your thread into the thread about conception, pregnancy, and childbirth -- please read the whole thread, and you will see many suggestions. If you have more questions, please ask!
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Want to have unprotected sex to get pregnant by boyfriend

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Hello, oceanblue --

To work on someone's mind for this purpose, you can use a skull candle. Please see this post in the SKULL CANDLES thread, which describes the entire spell you want:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t151 ... ml#p117278
catherine yronwode

tinklebell

Re: Conception, Pregnancy, and Childbirth Questions and Answers

Unread post by tinklebell » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Thank you
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

Love Unlimited
Can magic undo a vasectomy?

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:03 am

Ok this may sounds somewhat crazy. But my lover had a vasectomy 2 years ago. I was wondering if their could be a spell to undo the work and i can come out pregnant? Our sexual drive is crazy . We can't get enough of each other . Had he not had this done i've would of surely been pregnant by now!! I do believe that GOD is the power and the ruler of ALL.. And he can undo anything that man or operation have done. Any advice on how to do this IF POSSIBLE ? Thank you
Last edited by Mama Micki on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed title

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell v medical Can spell undo medical?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:49 am

Vasectomies can sometimes be reversed, but expecting God to help you to miraculously get pregnant by your "lover" (not husband!) is a bit unreasonable. Magic works within the realm of possibility.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:14 am

I understand. But since he's not trying to get married not now or at this rate EVER i though maybe their was something that could be done. Thank you for answering.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:21 am

Here's some old-fashioned advice: If you are interested in having a baby, find a good man and marry him first. Chupparosa and Attraction supplies can help.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Jinji
Re: Spells for Fertility Conception Pregnancy Childbirth

Unread post by Jinji » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:09 pm

I am having a hard time finding the thread with Conjure Man Ali's advice for safely carrying a baby to term. If anyone is more skilled than I, that link would be GREATLY appreciated :)

A couple years ago, I had a reading by Miss Cat where she gave me the green light to gently do some work on my hubbie's mind- changing it to nudge him into wanting children. I worked very well - thanks Miss Cat!

Months later I contacted Ali ( for something else) and he saw childbirth in my future. I also had an excellent reading with Miss Bri, specifically about getting pregnant, and she also saw that I would fall pregnant. She did state that getting pregnant would be "tricky", but that ultimately she saw the outcome as pregnancy.

So, here I am months later looking at an appointment next week for IVF. I have been trying to find that link to Ali's grandfather's spell for using a lock and chain. I am thinking of following his advice in a form that will be modified for the IVF process. I will keep everyone updated.

LM is the BEST!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:42 am

You can work with Archangel Gabriel for matters of conception, pregnancy, and childbirth. You can also ask Gabriel to talk to your husband in his thoughts and dreams, as Joseph was visited in a dream when Mary became pregnant. Matthew 1:18-25
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Jinji

Unread post by Jinji » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Thanks Mama Micki. I just received a LM Gabriel candle in the mail, which I ordered last month for this very reason. But I had not thought to request that Gabriel speak to my husband. This is an excellent idea!

marym71
Spell to make menstrual cycle more manageable?

Unread post by marym71 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Hello everyone,

This is a question for the female rootworkers ... Have any of you ever done work to make your menstrual cycle more manageable and tolerable? If so, what did you do and how successful were you? The reason why I'm asking is that I've always had horribly heavy cycles, and I do take progesterone and thyroid medication which make them barely tolerable as opposed to absolutely miserable ... I'm well aware that our menstrual blood is one of the most potent tools we have in our arsenal, and that we are at our most powerful when we are "waving the crimson flag" :lol: so on an intellectual level, I know I don't want to suppress them entirely ... but on every other level, to be quite honest with you, I have had such an awful time over the years I would be perfectly content with having very light periods only once in a while or not at all, since I do not plan or wish to become pregnant either now or in the future.

Thank you in advance for any advice or input you can offer.

Blessings,
Mary

cat ninja heroe
Re: Spell to make menstrual cycle more manageable?

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Excellent question, Mary. I am waiting for the answer to this one!
:)
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!

antoineh1

Unread post by antoineh1 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:57 am

I did all tests done with my doctor and everything ok to get pregnant but I have been gettin dreams like some body sexing me all the time and can't cry out my voice gone in my sleep some one holding me down

Flora

Unread post by Flora » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Dear Antoineh1~

I can remember just before I became pregnant with daughter I had some seriously disturbing dreams. I never really found out what the source was but for me it felt like all my anxiety about becoming a new mother and the new steps I was going to have to pin down to keep my house running smoothly after the baby came.
Instead of a salt bath I used a sugar scrub - taking a little LM psychic vision oil and brown sugar along with almond oil and gave myself a good scrub so that my dreams would be sweet and break up any anxiety I was having about being a mom.
Let me know how it goes,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

antoineh1

Unread post by antoineh1 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Where do I get lm psychic vision oil and almond oil?

antoineh1

Unread post by antoineh1 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Where do I get fertility spells to buy and name a few

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:48 pm

antoineh1 wrote:Where do I get lm psychic vision oil and almond oil?
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

StrongaThanYaThink

How to remove an infertility spell

Unread post by StrongaThanYaThink » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:56 pm

My husband and I are being cursed by his ex girlfriend who hates him for not marrying her after trying to tie him down by getting pregnant.

She makes comments about me being pregnant and is always asking if I am pregnant. It is clear that she doesn't want me to become a mother and has been trying to control him for years! We have been together for almost 3 year now and married for 2.

In the time that we have been married, I have lost my career job, have been randomly sick with weird symptoms, have struggled paying bills and having a hard time starting my own business.

The worse thing is I've had 4 miscarriages as well. The doctors have ran all kinds of exams that come back normal and I don't know what else it could be.

I will not give up until she gets all that she has been doing to us, back. We almost seperated because of her but I have been trying to open his eyes. I have been to 4 different practitioners who have told me that same thing. My husband and I bought a black and red candle to reverse her spell but don't know how to do the ritual. Is that a good thing to do?

What can I do to remove this horrible spell that has caused me 4 painful miscarriages in the last year 1/2?!

Someone please advice me on what I have to do. Thank you so much!

Edwardyule
Re: How to remove a fertility spell

Unread post by Edwardyule » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Hello Strongathenyathink,

Welcome to the Forum. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

You have a great username, i think it speaks alot to your mindset.

I know you said that you had had worked with 4 other practitioners, however, I would suggest that you have a reading done by a member of AIRR

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

They will be able to confirm if you are under a crossed condition, but more importantly, be able to prescribe the best course of action for you to take to lift this condition.

beyond that, I suggest you post a prayer on the Crystal Silence League. I can attest to the power of this network of prayer

http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

and taking a look at these two pages

Reversing Magic
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Uncrossing Magic
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

But again I would stress a reading from a member of AIRR to get an accurate prescription of rootwork to rid you of this condition

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:53 am

I second the advice given above by Edwardyule. The links given abouve will take you to the AIRR page, the reversal including mirror box and uncrossing pages.

I have remained friends with a few ex boyfirends, and some I have not. What is the need for any contact between your husband and this toxic woman?

Take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

StrongaThanYaThink

Unread post by StrongaThanYaThink » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:06 am

Thank you so much for your response Edwardyule... I will look into the links you provided and will definitely look into getting a reading. Is there a specific person you might recommend?

Miss Tammie Lee, thank you as well. I do not keep in touch with any of my ex boyfriends but my husband has a great deal of baggage with that woman. They have a 5 year old and she puts so much bs into that little mind. I am no longer having too much trouble with my stepdaughter but had a hard time in the beginning. In fact, she loves me dearly now and I think her mother is very much upset about that as well.
I will keep you posted. Thanks for your reply.

celine_celeste
Special Getaway!

Unread post by celine_celeste » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:37 pm

My boyfriend and I will be going to New Orleans for a nice getaway. We've been trying to conceive and I really would like this to be a vacation that we can possibly do that on. There are no health problems that either one of us has...we just haven't conceived yet. How can I make this a nice relaxed romantic getaway to bring us closer and possibly conceive? I know that there isn't any certain way of conceiving, but if I can increase my odds I would like to do that!

Apollo Dark
Re: Special Getaway!

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:58 pm

celine_celeste wrote:My boyfriend and I will be going to New Orleans for a nice getaway. We've been trying to conceive and I really would like this to be a vacation that we can possibly do that on. There are no health problems that either one of us has...we just haven't conceived yet. How can I make this a nice relaxed romantic getaway to bring us closer and possibly conceive? I know that there isn't any certain way of conceiving, but if I can increase my odds I would like to do that!

There are many curios that are alleged to help with this kind of aim. One that comes to mind is the Raccoon Penis Bone:

http://www.luckymojo.com/raccoonpenis.html

There are many to try, and some are used for many beliefs. Lets see what some other Members can suggest as well.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

linzer

Avoid Miscarriages

Unread post by linzer » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Is there anything I can do to help someone to get pregnant/avoid having miscarriages?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Avoid Miscarriages

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Archangel Gabriel is the angel of conception, pregnancy, and childbirth. You can also work with Healing and Blessing supplies.

archangel-gabriel-spiritual-supplies-qu ... t5466.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

sunnybabe904

pregnancy

Unread post by sunnybabe904 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:54 am

Are there any candles I can burn or oils I can use to get pregnant I have been trying in have a irregular period please

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:32 pm

sunnybabe904: When it comes to fertility complications it can sometimes take a little more work than a candle or oil alone. I have worked with many women over the years who are struggling with fertility problems. First I would say don't get discouraged and don't stress out. I know that is easier said than done, but stress is not helpful for pregnancy. I've seen women who didn't think they would ever be able to have kids get pregnant with a little magical assistance. I know it works! But I also know that it can take time.

With that said, here are a few steps you can start with:

Green candles are good for fertility work, as are white candles; Attraction candles or oil is also a good place to start. As far as herbs or oils go, mandrake root, blood root, angelica root, squaw vine, and goldenseal are all good herbs for women's health (especially angelica root). You might even consider making a mojo bag using some of these herbs and either wearing it near your womb or putting it under your mattress. Many of these herbs can also help regulate menstruation. Just make sure that you don't ingest any of them unless you know what you are doing and sure that you won't have any allergic reaction. In fact, it is best to work with an herbalist if you want to try ingesting any herbs for this purpose.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

sweetnshort767

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 am

HI LM Family,

I wanted to know if there are any spells to work a man's fertility both ways (to freeze his fertility / to unfreeze his fertility)?

Any suggestions or links on this topic is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sweetnshort

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:09 am

sunnybabe904:
In addition to Phoenix's excellent advice, I can't stress enough that getting your period regular is the first important step to make conception easier (although keep in mind that it doesn't bar getting pregnant if you are irregular - it just takes more trying; one woman I know who had 3-4 periods a year and was said to be infertile became pregnant - nothing in Nature is impossible). Working herbally in this respect can be successful in many cases, usually within about a six to nine month time frame.

Hi sweetnshort767,
Working with penis candles and appropriate condition oils can work for both male fertility and infertility depending on what kind of petition you have. That said, the crossing spells are more specific to a man's nature (ability to get it hard and have sex) than they are to his ability to conceive or not: fertility/infertility spells are more often than not aimed at the woman. A particularly vicious spell to freeze male nature is given in the page on freezer spells; ''The Case of the Frozen Cucumber'' about 2/3 of the way down the page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

sweetnshort767

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:48 pm

Aura,

Thank you for your response and the link this helped me. Now I realize the difference. I guess my question needs to be clearer because it was more regarding a man's potency.

Is there a spell for not exactly fertility but for potency both ways. What if someone is potent but wanted them to be impotent and is it reversible?

Thanks.
Sweetnshort

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi Sweetnshort,

the response is the same: working with penis candles and appropriate condition oils can work for both male fertility and infertility depending on what kind of petition you have. You write the petition: you set the intention.

As for success of the spell and/or reversibility, neither is set in stone. There isn't a guarantee of success in spell-work, nor the guarantee that if you are successful it is reversible. For example: if you ask for X's infertility and he ends up getting testicular cancer from which the treatment leaves him sterile - then chances are it won't be reversible. He may instead (if the spell is successful) end up with a GF with who he's completely incompatible for reproduction and all the tries end in miscarriage - that is reversible. And that's just two possible scenarios.

If you have a very specific situation you are talking about, then you might also want to consider getting a reading with a reputable Rootworker like one of the members of AIRR to see what would be the best way to address your situation.

Hopefully this helps clarify your question some.
Aura Laforest

Zharyn
Guidance with Female issues

Unread post by Zharyn » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Hi all :)

I am looking for some guidance as to what I can do to help my situation. It's a multi-layer situation at best, but I'll start at the beginning:

1) I need to have surgery to remove cysts, scar tissue and to correct my slightly prolapsed uterus.

Issue with this one lies not only with insurance covering it, (prolapse uterus can be construed as a fertility issue and they may not cover it) and I need it to be covered to some extent. I was diagnosed with it but the original doctor (in another state) called it something different. I need for my new doctor in this state to diagnose it, say it's a medical necessity, and the insurance to pay for it. It has to be her discovery and has to happen immediately.

Second issue with this is I need this all to go down before the end of September 2013 due to things changing with my job. Talks of cutting hours at work will lead to decrease in health insurance and money.

Third issue with this is I plan to try to get pregnant not long after the surgery but can't let the doctor know this otherwise it really won't be covered. This typically isn't a problem for most people, however, the prolapse uterus issue has made it so I've had numerous miscarriages. So I really need this to happen! There is more to come, but I have to start at the beginning, which, here we are :)

What can I purchase to help me along my journey for this?

Thank you all in advance!

Zhar

P.S. Any and all prayer to help me with this are much appreciated! I've had at least 9 miscarriages and really would like to have a baby before it's too late for me. <3

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Guidance with Female issues

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Well, I would begin by laying bay leaves around the space where you will do your work.
Bay leaves bring favor and also keep people from noticing anything they don't need to see.

Then I would work with Squaw Vine, Master Root, Angelica, Queen Elizabeth Root, and Healing Bath Crystals, and Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez (get the whole product line).

On Monday, boil up the herbs as a tea (and, come to think of it, put some bay leaves in there, too). Mix the tea with the bath crystals and take a bath, paying special attention to your belly. As you bathe, mark your belly with a cross and pray Psalm 128. (But where it says "Thy wife shall be a fruitful vine," say "I shall be a fruitful vine.")

Dress all insurance and medical documents with Influence and Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez powders. Dress your phone and computer with the oils. Dress the soles of your shoes, too, whenever you go to the doctor or see an insurance person face to face; this is so you can track the oils into their office and they and their staff track it everywhere.

Burn the incenses at home whenever you feel the work needs touching up. Repeat as needed, but not more than once a week.

And get the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church -- or one of the good folks at AIRR -- to burn Healing or Dr. Hernandez candles with a little Influence stuff on them.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:20 pm

MissMichaele wrote:Burn the incenses at home whenever you feel the work needs touching up. Repeat as needed, but not more than once a week.
Sorry, I meant to say, "Repeat THE BATH as needed, but not more than once a week."

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Zharyn

Unread post by Zharyn » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:02 am

Thank you so much Miss Michaele!

I'm figuring my budget now. I'll have to split the items and get 1/2 now and 1/2 next payday (only get paid twice a month). I'm so excited! <3

Zharyn

Unread post by Zharyn » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Miss Michaele,

I looked up Psalm 128 and there were so many different versions listed. Which do I use?

And also, how should I word the petition for the altar candle at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church? (I'm hoping to get the candle ordered tomorrow and would like to be prepared for that.)

Thank you so much again!

Many blessings,

Zhar

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Zhar,

The most often-cited version of the Bible is the King James Version, and it is very close to the original Hebrew in which the Psalms were written.

The rest of your post deals with Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Matters, and there is a thread on how to wrte petitions in the section of the Forum that we ave donated to the church. This is the Church area of the Forum:

missionary-independent-spiritual-church-f60.html
catherine yronwode

reynab10

Pregnancy root work

Unread post by reynab10 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Hi everyone, this is my very first post, I hope I'm following the correct guidelines. If I made any mistakes please accept my apologies. I know you guys are not physicians but may be able to guide me in the right direction.

Blessed be

I've been trying to get pregnant for the last four years, I went to fertility doctor and he said my hormone level is high for a woman my age (37). I was told the causes could be my stress level and anxiety. My bf has a healthy sperm count per our physician.

I have a daughter from a previous marriage, had a miscarriage at age 30 with the guy I'm currently with and became pregnant at age 32 from another guy while by bf and I split up for a year. :cry:

I start taking natural tonics maca root, and vitex.

I had a baby fertility doll made for me with herbs by a rootworker and I feed her Florida water. I also wear a necklace of Malachite on a silver chain that hangs near my heart and i feed it oil. I also put pillows underneath my buttocks and raise my hips after intercourse....if that helps :oops:

I was told by the root worker that he could help me get pregnant. He said that he would work with spirits and they will speak to him and tell him what I have to do. But once I start this process there is no way of going back.

He said he won't charge me a single penny, and the only things he want in exchange are any unused herbs and oils be given to him.

I should also mention that the spirits may ask of me to kill an animal or something more extreme in exchange. I told him I would think about it. It's been a year since I've spoken with this particular root worker.

Are there any fertility spells that I could do myself without involving any killing of animals or harming someone in exchange?

Any candle work, oils herbs, prayers, or mojo bags? :idea:

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:41 pm

There are a number of red flags going off in my head while reading your post. I would strongly encourage you to no longer see this guy who said he would help you. If you want an ethical and authentic rootworker then do check out the wonderful members of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (A.I.R.R.).

I merged your post with a well established topic on Spells for Fertility Conception Pregnancy Childbirth. Read through the previous pages as you shall find some better spells to help with this area.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:10 am

reynab10, I am in big agreement with Papa Newt on this one. Animal sacrifice is never necessary. There are several other magical steps that you can be using to help with this issue, along with the help and advice that you are getting from your doctor. Speak to someone at AIRR and I'm sure you will feel better about the options that you have for fertility.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

reynab10

Unread post by reynab10 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Thank you both for your wonderful advise :D

Zharyn

Unread post by Zharyn » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:20 am

Thank you so much Catherine and Miss Michaele!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:34 pm

I would, in addition to the wonderful advice given above, carry a Queen Elizabeth or Angelica root with you; they are "female" roots and can help with the energy of motherhood and female empowerment.

Good luck.
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

angel4decale

Unread post by angel4decale » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:40 am

Hello everyone, I've been trying off and on for years to get pregnant. Now that I'm older I want it more than ever before it's too late. Both me and my husband had a clean bill of health in that area in-spite of me having irregular menstrual cycles in the past...it just hasn't happened for us again yet except for the miscarriage I had some years back. I would like to have a run of candles lit for me on the church's altar, I was considering having the road opener to clear away any bad energy or blockages and open the way with the St. Gabriel of course for conception and add the St. Expedite for quick results. Am I on the right path? Thanks in advance for any help.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:55 am

That sounds like a great combination of candles angel4decale. I'd add a Blessing candle as well :)

In the mundane, you might also want to consider working with an herbalist or alternative health Professional to look at ways to get your menstrual cycles more regular since this can also help with conception.

Blessings and a Baby Bump to you.
Aura Laforest

angel4decale

Unread post by angel4decale » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:24 pm

aura wrote:That sounds like a great combination of candles angel4decale. I'd add a Blessing candle as well :)

In the mundane, you might also want to consider working with an herbalist or alternative health Professional to look at ways to get your menstrual cycles more regular since this can also help with conception.

Blessings and a Baby Bump to you.
Thanks Ms. Aura...I'm going to add the blessing candle. As far as the herbalist I really wish I could find one of those kind of people down here, I'd even looked online for conception herbs then I'd go and look from store to store for the herbs noone carries them. Although I've been pretty much having regular cycles for the last year or two lately it's been extremely painful, I went to the emergency room and still a clean bill of health they gave me medication and now wants me to speak with my ObGyn about a birth control regime because there is nothing wrong with my insides. I'm praying to get pregnant quickly so I don't even have to go through all of that...I'm believing for a clear path to my goal.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:08 am

angel4decale, you might also look at seeing an acupuncturist. Chinese medicine practitioners have amazing herbal treatments for fertility issues. Although not Hoodoo, I highly recommend it. You might not be able to find a good herbalist, but there may be a acupuncturist. Many of the herbs can also be purchased online. I've worked with several friends and clients who were dealing with fertility issues and I know that the most important thing is to not give up. My heart goes out to you!

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

angel4decale

Unread post by angel4decale » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Miss Phoenix wrote:angel4decale, you might also look at seeing an acupuncturist. Chinese medicine practitioners have amazing herbal treatments for fertility issues. Although not Hoodoo, I highly recommend it. You might not be able to find a good herbalist, but there may be a acupuncturist. Many of the herbs can also be purchased online. I've worked with several friends and clients who were dealing with fertility issues and I know that the most important thing is to not give up. My heart goes out to you!

Best of luck!
Thanks, very much for the advice and support...I have used advice and services from the forum and ordered from the store many times over the years...I don't really understand nor ask questions anymore...but it's always worked for me, and fast. Sometimes I'm just so very amazed. I have so many testimonies to inspire people.
Back on subject now...I'm going to try looking up acupuncturists and see if the prices fall in my budget. I'm going to start my order for the church to light my candles tonight though, I've already sent a prayer request to the CSL...I'm feeling really great about things happening in my favor especially since both me and the hubbies had dreams of a baby girl. Thank You guys for all the concern and support you've shown me over the years.

Zharyn

Unread post by Zharyn » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Here's an update thus far....

In early Oct I finally had my surgery. Everything came back negative for cancer EXCEPT uterine cancer. Which is both good and bad. So I'm currently going through treatment for that. And the dr was unable to unblock my tubes at that time. Not sure what the problem was other than I was her last surgery and went in at 1 pm, but didn't get home until almost 7 pm. Was under a LONG time and dr was tired.

I KNOW I'll beat uterine cancer! I got this! However, is there anything I can do to persuade my dr into trying again to unblock my tubes successfully? I feel this is my last chance to try to conceive and hopefully have a baby.

And while I'm at it, someone told me about "Love Potion #9". Does that exist and do you have it?

Thanks for all help and guidance!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Zharyn

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Zharyn, we do not give medical advice. Great regarding the results of your surgical outcome. You could consider petitioning Dr. Jose Hernandez as he is considered a Patron Saint of medical students, diagnosticians, doctors, and all patients requiring the help of physicians for healing.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jawannecia33

HELP WITH THE SUPPLIES I NEED

Unread post by jawannecia33 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:59 am

I AM NEW TO THIS AND I HAVE HAD MY TUBES TIDE SINCE 2008 AND I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO HAVE A BABY BY MY CURRENT BOYFRIEND BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE AND I ONLY BEEN HAVING INTERCOURSE ONCE OUTT OF EVRY MONTH AND THEN HE PULLS OUT BEFORE HE EJACULATE IN SIDE ME. I ALSO WANT HIM TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH ME AND STAY NIGHTS WITH ME DURING THE WEEK DAYS AND HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR GET MARRIED BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT I NEED TO GET TO HELP ME IN THIS SITUATION I WANT TO BECOME PREGNANT THIS YEAR AND GET MARRIED NEXT YEAR BUT THE PROBLEMS ARE WE NOT HAVING ENOUGH SEX AND HE PULLS OUT WHEN WE DO AND I DONT KNOW IF HIS MIND IS ON MARRIAGE

Miss Aida
Re: HELP WITH THE SUPPLIES I NEED

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello, jawannecia33,
First, you need to see a Doctor about your tubes being tied. There is no Hoodoo remedy for untying them.
You have another post which ask about skull candles. So, you already have a good idea about what to do to change his mind.
You might want to also try a stay with me spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
Also, in the future, please write in small case. Large case appears like you are yelling and it's difficult to read.
Thank you
Good luck

jawannecia33

Re: HELP WITH THE SUPPLIES I NEED

Unread post by jawannecia33 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:08 am

Can I just drop the oils on the skull ? Cause I read where I can mix th r

The oil . I am asking cause I wanted to know if I could just do it with whatever oil I need to change his mind because I see a lot of oil that describe what I want him to do. Also as I said before I know my tubes are tied but I just want to conceive a child and it be healthy because I have know people who still have babies with their tubes tied I saw the gabrel candle and I was wondering do I need the kit

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”