Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Fertility Conception Pregnancy Childbirth

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Re: Spells for Fertility Conception Pregnancy Childbirth

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:08 am

I am so thrilled and ecstatic right now.
To all of you out there, please have faith and don't give up.
My friend have endured multiple miscarriages through *normal* conception and multiple unsuccessful ivf treatments.
For a week now, I've been doing blessing spells for her. She's on her 4th ivf treatment. Last night when I made another blessing spell, I felt a cold breeze and had chills and goosebumps all over my body when I prayed for her. This morning, she was told that she's now pregnant!!! She's gone through so many hardships in life, to the point of not wanting to even live anymore. I am so happy for her and I will continue to do spells to bless her and her unborn child.
So to all of you out there...Keep going and have faith!!! Bless you all !

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:56 am

Hello Moonlightdream,

That is so wonderful! Thank you for sharing and congratulations to your friend! :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:22 pm

Thank you so much!
I was so happy I forgot to ask...Lol. Besides blessing candle spells, what else can I do or she do to bless her with a strong and healthy pregnancy ? She does not know that I'm into spiritual work so I can not tell her about it. Although I might be able to say perhaps "in my country, they say that if you do this and that it'll bless you with a healthy pregnancy" etc. Hehe. Thanks!!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:46 am

Hi Moonlightdream,

Have you read through the posts in this thread? There is a lot of good advice that can be applied to a pregnancy and not just to fertility. Crown of Success would be a good choice to help her in carrying to term. Protection products would also be helpful. You can dress a white candle in the oil and add crushed Bay Leaves and Mint for protection during her pregnancy.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crown-of-success.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/bay-leaves.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/mint.html

I hope this helps, and I wish your friend the very best of luck for a healthy pregnancy!
HRCC #1909G

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:28 am

Thank you so much Miss Athena! That's great, I have all of those items =D Can I also use Fiery Wall Of Protection for more power?
I tried to click on the link for blessing a child, I think Miss Bri referred to it, but the link is unavailable?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream

Here are 2 links to look at:

www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

search.php?keywords=blessing+a+child

Yes, you can use the protection after the blessing spells!

take care

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:38 pm

Can't I mix those oils? Pray that she and her child will be blessed and that they will be protected as well?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:59 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream

Yes you can

Take care

applelove
Forum Member

Unread post by applelove » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:01 am

Hey Everyone, I was looking for a section on concieving babies, I didnt find it.... Can you guys help me out with any spellkits, herbs, tricks to try to concieve a baby boy?!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:40 am

Hello applelove,

This is the thread you were looking for, so I moved your post over here. Read through for lots of ideas.

Next time, please don't post your question just anywhere. Try to find the right thread by typing a keyword in the search field in the upper right corner of your screen in the green area. Thanks!

Take care.

Spanish_Eyes
Forum Member

Unread post by Spanish_Eyes » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:31 am

HI there Everyone,

Can someone help me please?

I wanted to follow up on Miss Cat's statement about douching with vinegar water every morning to conceive a girl. I am currently asking for St. anthony & st. gerard by candle vigil in assistance in getting pregnant but i am hoping to conceive a girl

Can someone tell me what kind of vinegar i would need for douching and also what amount of vinegar and what amount of water to use to conceive a girl? and also, Miss cat stated every morning and after sex....can i ask how many hours or minutes before & after intercourse would you need to do this to help in conceiving a girl?

Thank you all so much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:59 pm

Hello, Spanish_Eyes ,

I am so sorry but I will have to advise you to book a reading with Miss cat to ask her these questions

I am unfamiliar with this spell and, as a registered nurse, it borders on ME giving medical advice (which is a "no-no")

I m so sorry

Take care

Doll876
Newly Registered

Unread post by Doll876 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:11 am

Hi i need your your help, my husband and i are trying to get pregnant for more than 5 years now we tried everything, we went to the doctor and got all the test done everything is fine there we even did IUI 3 times and nothing works

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:42 am

Hello Doll876,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't been able to conceive. I moved your post to this thread about spellwork you can do to help conceive, and I recommend you read back through the pages of this thread to learn more. Once you get back to this point and you still have questions, you're welcome to ask.

You originally titled this post "help removing a curse that my ex-husband placed on me." If you believe you have indeed been cursed, my advice to you is to get a reading on the subject to find out if you are cursed and what you can do. Here are some reputable readers you can talk to:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Be well.

DiosaRising
Forum Member

Unread post by DiosaRising » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:20 am

Greetings all.

I unfortunately will have to have a medical abortion. Any recommended spells or the like for cleansing and/or healing from this process? I'd like to show respect to the life that will be lost and also cleanse and heal myself. Thanks.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:55 am

Hello DiosaRising,

I'd recommend that you use Healing products for yourself:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

For cleansing, check out this thread:

spells-for-blessing-and-cleansing-the-h ... 8-600.html

And if you feel you need to honor the life, you need not do more than light a white candle and pray from the heart. And don't be too hard on yourself. We're not judging you. I wish you peace and a speedy recovery.

tigrislyli
Forum Member

Unread post by tigrislyli » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:35 pm

I have ordered everything that Miss Aida recommended above. I have a similar situation and I'll be doing some work for my upcoming cycle. I'll let you all know how it goes. Does anyone have some success stories to share?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:37 am

Hello tigrislyli,

I edited the quote out of your post because using the quote button actually isn't allowed on the forum. But if you'd like to see some success stories, I'd recommend scrolling up through the six pages of this thread--if there are any on the forum, you'll find them there!

Wishing you the best of luck.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:52 pm

Spells for "opening the womb" to remediate barrenness, when undertaken in conjunction with science-based medical diagnosis and treatment, include some touching and heartfelt Biblical works.

If you read the Bible, you will know that infertility was a problem, even back in those days, and women regularly sought spiritual help to conceive and to avoid miscarriages.

Hebrews 11:11-12 -- The Case of Sarah and Abraham:

"Through faith also Sarah herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised. Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable."

Genesis 25:21 -- The Case of Rebekah and Isaac:

“And Isaac intreated the Lord for his wife, because she was barren: and the Lord was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.”

Isaiah 54:1-3 -- God answers the prayers of the infertile:

"'Sing, O barren one, who did not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud, you who have not been in labor! For the children of the desolate one will be more than the children of her who is married,' saith the Lord. 'Enlarge the place of your tent, and let the curtains of your habitations be stretched out; do not hold back; lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes. For you will spread abroad to the right and to the left, and your offspring will possess the nations and will people the desolate cities'."

Here are two Bible Psalms used in counteracting infertility:

Psalm 113:9 -- God assists women to become mothers:

“He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.”

Psalm 127:3 -- God considers children his own heritage

“Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.”

And note that while most of these scriptural portions refer to the womb, to seed, and to physical offspring, Psalms 113 does not, and therefore it can be taken to refer to adoption as well as to pregnancy and childbirth, making it doubly useful.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”