• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:12 am

Spells for Fertility Conception Pregnancy Childbirth

Unread postby Pashen87 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:28 pm

I need some advice .....Im having trouble conceiving. All I want is a healthy baby! Could anyone give me any helpful info on this subject.Im am afraid that I may not be able to have them, i have tried many a times , It just doesn't seem to be workin. So I am turning to the earth mother and all of everything and everyone for help!

Blessed Be
Pashen87

Re: I'm Trying To Have a Baby!

Unread postby Lara » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:09 am

In the Hoodoo Tradition, the inability to have a child is seen as an unnatural condition, therefore the prescribed solution is a series of uncrossing baths, combined with blessing baths.

I would start with a full course of 13 day 13 herb baths, then switch to using one of the blessing bath crystals.
I would also get a blessing mojo from Lucky Mojo, and add motherwort, flax and angelica, or ask if they can customize one for you.
I would also make sure that my house was completely and spiritually clean as well.

I have done this work for a client who could not conceive and got results in three months.

Lara
Lara

Unread postby Pashen87 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:38 pm

Thank you Lara,
I will def do theses things thank you ,thank you!
blessed be!
Pashen87

Unread postby J Simulcik » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:11 am

Lara has given some great advice as usual. I would just like to add that there are healthy babies and children available for adoption in every state. As someone actively wishing to be a mother, you could provide that love and a wonderful childhood to a child that may otherwise go without.

Good luck on whatever path you take.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Pashen87 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Thank you J Simulcik , if all else fails I have definatley considered the fact of adoption and that path is just as good as the first one if you ask me lol! thanks again for your help!

Blessed be.
Pashen87

Unread postby EcleckticMama » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:45 pm

Dear Pashen87,

While you have already been given good conjure/spiritual advice; I would like to add my own two cents.

I found a great deal of wisdom from books on natural family planning (not rhythm method). It taught me much about my cycle, my husband's chemistry and how to time intercourse for improving conception. It also taught me a lot about my health I had never been taught and I was 38 and had been menstruating for 27 years and seen gynecologists regularly!

I am now 42 and am the mother of a 16-month old. I was able to conceive without medical intervention (despite my worries about my age). You are only 22. The systems mentioned in natural family planning books recommend seeing a physician for evaluation of conception/fertility issues after a year of using their method. While spiritual things facilitate, please don't forget to do your part here on the physical plane too with good health practices and not letting magic replace a physician's care.

You didn't share your story of "trying many a times" so forgive me if I am telling you things you already know. Please feel free to PM me if you would like to know the books/websites I found most useful during my journey to conception.

One spiritual prayer charm thing I did that I feel had a direct effect on the conception of my daughter was a St. Brigid's Cross. I wove one of my own and hung it by my front door on her Saint Day (February 1) though generally it's over the door. I learned I was pregnant a month later. I believe the folklore concerning conception help says to place the cross under your bed, but I cannot find the reference to it right at hand just now.
EcleckticMama

Unread postby Pashen87 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:57 pm

Many thanks too you as well . I did not think that i would get such healthful info. thanks to all

Blessed Be!
Pashen87

Unread postby >>Ummi__<< » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Greetings from the hills of tejas too all the workers and walkers out there!

Thanks in advance to anyone of y'all who responds.

Request for info regarding topic of : Pregnancy/Protection/Success

I am looking for herbs, gris-gris, tawiz, amulets, ( workings in general) to L:
(1) Protect my against miscarriage
(2) Protection and enlivening for the child
(3) Protection from the charachk, Bad Eye and Bad Mouthing,esp/ from the unsupportive, racist or hostile people

Herbs learned from radio show Lucky Mojo:
*Dixie John ( prevents miscarriage)
*Trillium
*Angelica
*Bloodroot

Ideas: Gris-gris!

What I've done so far: I wear a necklace and bracelets with the Blue Charm against the Bad Eye from egypt. Placed a woven blue eye bead outside my apartment. The father is Iraqi and I am Armenian & Okie so that pesky Eye business is running amok in the back of both our heads. He also gave me for the winter holidays an alabaster Inanna goddess necklace with a lapiz lazuli bead on the breast and womb bound in gold before the pregnancy on Mardi Gras, so I rarely take that off. I'd burn esphand, but I am not sure it's safe for pregnancy. I think my grandmother from Esfahan was around it, but am not sure and can't ask yet.

I haven't made any work towards this ( making gris-gris and other works) yet

Profile of who is requesting:

We just found out Friday the 13th of March, but I really would like to get up on it. I start the 7th week tomorrow, and would like to get the supplies from Lucky Mojo tomorrow or SAturday. I am also not having morning sickness, so I am worried doubly so. This will be our first child for either of us.

I am just starting on the 7th week of hte pregnancy tomorrow3/26 and am due to deliver due Friday, Nov 13. We have not told family yet,just a few close friends ( and one ex-friend who is not supportive). WE have decided to not to do the announcement until May 1st when the 1st trimester ends.Eventually I am gonna get a tawiz made for us but I wont be able to request it as we agreed on the May 1st announcement date. We are very much in love, but aren't big believers in the State "sanctioning" our relationship so we aren't married; hence we may face pressure from elements of our families when we tell them. Parts of my family can be a little ignorant from the okie side, and , well, there could be some hostility towards him/the child that is racist ( as the prejudice I faced). I am looking for protection also based on that.

Also , if there is anything that would require us to do anything together, he is game. He is Mojo friendly with a little spell of two under his belt back in the day, but I am the more involved of us. No issue faith wise; although the religious communities we were born into are Sunni Muslim and Armenian Apostolic/Southern Baptist. I have been practicing for a while and learned some tricks out in Livingston , Baton Rouge and other areas. But I'm no expert in the pregnancy workings department.

Thanks, y'all !

ps I know it seems like I contradicted myself when I said no announcement til the 12th week, but I nned the info pronto. And if my friends out there think they know who posted this SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ;-) It could be my double, ya know ;-)
>>Ummi__<<

Re: Protection from Miscarriage and for unborn child

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Congratulations.

Your blended cultural heritage allows you to work in several ways, and all that you have proposed to do is very traditional and is what i would recommend.

Don't worry about not having morning sickness -- some (lucky) women never do. If your breasts feel "tight," that is just as good a sign.

In addition to the many things you arr already going to do, i was told by some folks that one way to ensure a successful pregnancy is to go over and visit with a woman who has a very young healthy baby, and cuddle and hold the baby or visit a woman who is pregnant but father along than you. The woman who told me this said that the custom of visiting a woman who was farther along than you was based on the story of the Virgin Mary visiting Saint Elizabeth while pregnant: "When Mary visited Saint Elizabeth, John the Baptist leapt for joy within Saint Elizabeth's womb."

Best wishes to you and your family!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby >>Ummi__<< » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Thanks for responding, Cat! And thank you for the congradulations ;-) !!!! I've been reading your site since 1999 and am so glad I have. I'll put that in the intro in the forum when I get the chance, but right now I am all up on making lists of supplies to purchase from your shop and gettin an action plan going from research.

I recall Trillium being brought up on your radio show with Dr. Kioni; the one for ensuring a healthy pregnancy. I had dinner with an herbalist/witch friend of mine tonight, and she said that was taught that Trillium was endangered. Does that mean that y'all don't stock it, or am I misinformed? And what was the use for Triullium for pregnancy?

Also, I am prone when making my gris-gris to go by default with red cloth bags or black drawstring velvet. Would you recommend this color red, or perhaps I should try another color?

It's interesting you mentioned visiting a friend that is healthy and far along. She helped found a really good nonauthoritarian eco-collective on the East Side of Austin was shut down the other weekend by the city.she is in her third trimester and with one bebe already on. I'll plan on doing it again by visiting other friends.

thanks for your all your works !
>>Ummi__<<

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Trillium can be cultivated, and it is.

I would use red for the baby mojo -- the colour of life-blood.

I'm glad you enjoy the site and have been such a long-time reader. Time passes when you're having fun!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby aurora15 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:24 pm

My suister wants to get pregnant ASAP ansd wants to know of any good fertility spells. Her husband doesn't produce much sperm :? and no luck untill now. He dr. told her she is totally ready for pregnancy. Any good baby producing spells out there?
aurora15

Re: Fertility Spell

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Well, in hoodoo infertility is usually thought of as an unnatural condition so look into Uncrossing.
Turnsteel

Unread postby aurora15 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:03 pm

she is not hexed or jinxed. She got reading done and her body is fine. She just needs a little help from above. Any ideas? Thaks for all your reccommendations!
aurora15

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Didn't you say that her husband is the problem?
cabriellenil

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:39 pm

aurora15 wrote:she is not hexed or jinxed. She got reading done and her body is fine. She just needs a little help from above. Any ideas? Thaks for all your reccommendations!

I would do an Uncrossing bath and Blessing work.
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Trying looking to a saint if you feel comfortable working with one.

I believe st gerard is the patron saint of conception. I would do a google search and look into a saint for the matter. Along with an uncrossing, for her husband. I would look into restoring his nature.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:23 pm

aurora15 wrote:My suister wants to get pregnant ASAP ansd wants to know of any good fertility spells. Her husband doesn't produce much sperm :? and no luck untill now. He dr. told her she is totally ready for pregnancy. Any good baby producing spells out there?

St. Anthony is excellent for fertility. He is fast too. My cousin worked with him to get pregnant at her advanced age of 46. The doctor said she would never conceive without a miracle. She got pregnant after a month.

I would do some work on the husband if he is the one with the problems though. He would need some nature products and some John the Conquer work.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:41 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I believe st gerard is the patron saint of conception. I would do a google search and look into a saint for the matter. Along with an uncrossing, for her husband. I would look into restoring his nature.

St. Anthony is the patron saint of fertility and barren women. St. Gerard it the patron saint of expectant mothers. He is petitioned for safe delivery and women who have complications with pregnancy.

St. Rita is also well known for helping with fertility issues.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:54 am

John the Conqueror root oil for the husband! Or you could burn a candle for his increased fertility, and dress it with the oil. Oil, however, is fun when used in the bedroom, so I don't see any problems arising from applying it directly ^_~
NotDorianGray

Getting Pregnant ?

Unread postby zee » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:31 am

My sister who is 38 years old wants to have another baby. She had one 4 years ago. Her husband and her have been trying for 3 years now...What advice can I give her...is there anything that LM makes for someone trying to concieve? Please let me know..thx
zee

Re: Getting Pregnant ?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:31 pm

Pregnancy is considered a natural condition in Hoodoo and not being able to get pregnant is considered an unnatural or adverse condition so I would start by recommending that she do a series of spiritual baths with something like the 13 herb mixture and then have some blessing/fertility drawing lights set for herself.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:00 pm

zee wrote:My sister who is 38 years old wants to have another baby. She had one 4 years ago. Her husband and her have been trying for 3 years now...What advice can I give her...is there anything that LM makes for someone trying to concieve? Please let me know..thx

Has she done all the medical work to see if there is a problem? Because if she has medical issues, than she needs some healing work done too.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:17 am

Light a white vulva candle dressed with Blessing or Holy Oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

THANK YOU!!

Unread postby Pashen87 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Hi ok i posted a topic "trying to have a bay" way back in march and I would like to thank everyone who gave me advice and a little prayer, because i concieved july 5th!

thanks again!
Pashen87

Re: THANK YOU!!

Unread postby Lulu » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:36 am

Congratss =)
Lulu

Re: THANK YOU!!

Unread postby nknk » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:50 pm

congrats!!!

You should post in customer testimonial with your story!

Many blessings to you and that tiny life inside you!
nknk

Advice on conceiving a girl baby

Unread postby aquarius » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Husband and I will begin trying to get pregnant in a few weeks. Is there any hoodoo/conjure work I could perform to encourage conception, in particular conception of a girl? I have one girl and two boys, just trying to even things out. A girl would be so nice!

Thanks!
aquarius

Re: Advice on conceiving a girl baby

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:07 pm

It's not hoodoo, but it's an old wives' tale: My mother told me that if you douche with vinegar-water every morning and also every time after having sex, you will conceive a girl. It worked for her twice and it worked for me twice.

Good lick
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:59 pm

There is a scientific basis for this practice. The sperm that create males are faster but weaker; those that create females are slower but stronger. Sperm thrive in alkaline environments, which would favor the faster male sperm. In an acidic environment, such as one created by a vinegar douche, the female sperm would be more likely to survive.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Persuade my husband to have a child

Unread postby desesperada » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Hi dear friends

I thought it was a good idea to start a topic that probably many women in my situation need….
My husband insists that he doesn’t want kids because he thinks he is too old, I would like some help from all of you to make him change his mind….I don’t know what else to do….

Thanks to all and every one of you for your answers.
desesperada

Re: Persuade my husband to have a child

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:18 pm

In something as life-changing as deciding whether to have kids, divination should be the first step. Should you have a child? Should he? Is him being too old just an excuse, or does he really feel that way? These are just some of the questions that need to be answered, and usually you will then have a direction to work in.
J Simulcik

Re: Persuade my husband to have a child

Unread postby desesperada » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:44 pm

My husband is in his 40s and i really don't know if it is just an excuse, he says that he would have liked to have kids when he was much younger, but not any more because of his age.
desesperada

Unread postby concernedmom » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am

Please excuse my naivete. How do you douche with vinegar water? Do you use real vinegar and what's the provedure?
concernedmom

to encourage labor

Unread postby suzyparker » Mon May 03, 2010 10:00 am

I have a good friend who is due to give birth. She is extremely anxious to get this moving. Is there anything in terms of hoodoo that can encourage the beginning of labor and that it be a fast, successful labor?

Many Thanks to All
suzyparker

Re: to encourage labor

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 am

First, do not give her any herbs unless you are yourself a well trained and experienced medical herbalist and work with a doctor.

That said, you can burn candles and pray to the Virgin Mary for help with births and pregnancy. Saint Ramon is also famous for helping a child to be delivered safely and on time.
Turnsteel

Unread postby chy clayton s » Mon May 03, 2010 12:10 pm

I have a friend who was 3 weeks past due and lit a candle to St. Expidite. She delivered on the side of the road. Not recomending it.
chy clayton s

Unread postby suzyparker » Mon May 03, 2010 12:12 pm

No herbs.. just candles; but after reading these replies, I think I'll tell her to let nature run its course
suzyparker

Unread postby suzyparker » Mon May 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Actually, she wants to do a Saint Ramon candle; so that's what we'll do

I'll let you know how it turns out.. everyone think good thoughts for her, please!!
suzyparker

My friend wants a baby

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:41 pm

I have a friend who has been trying to have a baby for about a year and a half with her husband and they've both been tested and they check out just fine medically, but she just can't get pregnant. What would you use to help her conceive but with out her husband knowing she's using magic to do so?
Miss_Liz

Re: My friend wants a baby

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Blessing would be nice for that, as it's a very soothing and comforting energy. I know many times people who've been TRYING to get pregnant get so stressed out about the whole thing, that it's not until they stop trying that they finally get pregnant. Blessing will help take some of that stress off the situation.

I'm sure there's also a whole sha-bang of saints that are petitioned for babies, too, though I don't know of any off the top of my head. Our Lady of Guadalupe comes to mind, or the Holy Family.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: My friend wants a baby

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Here is the Blessing Spell kit with everything needed http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

Saint Gerard Majella is the Patron Saint for Motherhood.

Here is a list of Saints and their occupations: http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brave23Soul » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:35 am

Are there any spells that can make pregnancy happen? Last night, she asked me what if she was pregnant? I answered her back, handle my responsibility & provide for my family. I asked her if she was pregnant & she told me she didn't know. I asked did she want to be & she said "maybe, I think so." So that brought me to think; so why not ask someone, is there a spell, candle, or prayer etc. for this to happen?
Brave23Soul

Re: Pregnancy Spells?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:58 am

Well, there are certainly fertility spells out there. The LM Blessing kit is nice for encouraging the blessing of a child. The Virgin Mary is often petitioned for the conception of children. You could also have a consultation with one of the AIRR workers about how best to achieve your goals; you can find them at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

However, I would warn against making a quick decision about bringing a child into the world. I don't know if you are married, or in a long-term committed relationship, or what your situation is financially, etc. It certainly isn't something I would recommend conjuring for after one brief conversation with your partner. "Maybe - I think so" requires a good deal more serious consideration and discussion if you ask me.

If after some deep and honest conversations you decide to try and have a child together - then fantastic! There are many spiritual resources available to help support your efforts.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brave23Soul » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 pm

we'll we've been together for 5 1&2 yrs, just recently broken up. right now i'm working on gettin her back. we communicate everyday, we see each other when one of us askes to chill/hang out. But i don't like the fact that we're not officially together or not together at all..
Brave23Soul

Unread postby light33 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Im not one to tell people what to do, but i agree with Devi, think about what you are asking for here. I dont either if you are married but also the same its alot of responsibility. Good luck to you, God bless
light33

Unread postby Brave23Soul » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:01 pm

i understand., we've tried before to have a child, but she wouldn't get pregnant. So I just gave up after that. So I was curious to see if there was a spell or blessing to help. But thank you for the advice.
Brave23Soul

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Pregnancy is considered a normal, healthy condition in Hoodoo and we actually classify infertility or the inability to get with child as an "unnatural condition." This means, magically speaking, that if you are both excited about getting pregnant and have had difficulties before then you may want to begin with some gentle uncrossing/cleansing and then proceed to blessing and fertility work. I find that mojo hands made for increased fertility are wonderful in this type of work. Of course if you are not both consenting, if she is only "maybe" sure then she may be keeping herself from getting pregnant for a reason and that is probably a good thing as Devi is right, pregnancy and children are not to be taken lightly. If you both truly want to get with child and have experienced difficulties before you should also of course seek out a doctor to get the medical/bio-chemical low down on what may be the issue.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brave23Soul » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:46 pm

thank you miss bri!
Brave23Soul

Unread postby kalpana2186 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:25 am

can i use LM blessing kit for my daughter she is been married for 7years she is only 23.her life is miserable for not having a child she has medical issue brain tumer in a surgery the glands that make eggs is removed. the tumer grow again .in Dubai the doctors try for tube baby her blood get poision and she go to coma.all good doctors in the world says she can not get pregnant by artifical way. God bleesing can change ones prosperity.Please remember her in ur prays her name is Ghazal.
kalpana2186

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:37 am

A blessing kit would certainly be good for your daughter with all she's been through. However, even though she may be unable to have a child herself, she could make a wonderful mother to a very deserving child that is up for adoption. There are so many children in need of a loving a welcoming home, she could be a true angel for one or more of those souls. So all is not lost for her to be a mother.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kalpana2186 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 am

the problem is with my daughter not her husband,so his family want him to marry again.my daughter and her husband are ready for adoption but his family members are not giving them permission.they have grandkids from other 2 sons.back home the decision are been made by the adults of the family.the great grand ma want her own blood.i try to sweeten them for my daughter but there are so many people and all overseas.its a join family system like grandma,father and 2 mothers in law,3uncles and 3aunts and a big brother of my son in law they will never share their millions dollars property and industries.my son in law plan to send Ghazal here in america lie the family abt her pregnancy adopt a child here and bring back home.so the child is also treated good by the family.i try the adoption centers but they dont give u for foreign country can not adop a child from home country and tell them he was born in america they will cheak the certificate.my daughter dont want to lost her husband.he is with her but he has to obey his adults can not go against themor they will cut their relations with him.
kalpana2186

Unread postby butchcomer » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 pm

This is not a pregnancy spell (on purpose) but a rather funny story about conjure in life. My girlfriend and I are very happy and in a commited relationship. She has a daughter from a previous relationship who I love and care for as my own. We have not been trying to have a child, but we haven't actively been trying to prevent it from happening either.

Anyway, on an especially playful night together, I decided I would burn a LM Vagina candle: I had one in red on my hoodoo bakers rack in the kitchen so I grabbed it, I dressed it very well with her juices, (she was a willing participant) I gathered a BUNCH of oils I don't remember exactly but I think it was I dominate my woman, Fire of love & Dixie love and added them to the vulva candle too, definately "playing" nicely with it while anointing it. I blew some Stay with me powder on it, too added a pinch of LM's Love mixture herbs and set it on the altar to burn while our "fun" evening continued...here's the funny oversight on my part and I must say I LOVE learning more powerful conjure "by accident"...

I had just recently placed some fertile quail eggs in a mini incubator to hatch some cool pets for the family in another room in the house. I forgot about those and wasn't even thinking about having fertile hatching eggs in the house while I was burning a super sexy candle....

You can guess what the outcome is! Yup, we're expecting! We were both surprised to find out and when we started wondering about "what happened" I put 2 and 2 together! hahaha True story!!

Any similar experiences?? I know we discuss how to use products around here and I would like to say VERY CAREFULLY! lol
butchcomer

Unread postby kalpana2186 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:50 am

Thanks Ariella the couple is so happy they said they thought abt it before but scared to tell me i might refuse cauz its against our religion and i will not support them.they are going to saudi arabia for 2 months after that they are coming to america mean while they want me to collect all information abt surrogate.
thanks again
kalpana2186

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Butch, congratulations to you and your GF. I read for her today and things look very good. She is a lovely person, as well. You are a fortunate man.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby butchcomer » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:38 am

Thank you so much, Cat. She was ecstatic with everything you told her and enjoyed the reading. Excellent news. You're the best & we love you!
butchcomer

Recommendations to enhance testosterone and male fertility

Unread postby Badgerwoman » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:51 am

I'm looking, like the title says, for recommendations to enhance testosterone and male fertility. My lover, who is only 36, is childless and has low testosterone levels and apparently a low sperm count. I did a forum search for testosterone, and came up with High John the Conqueror, which I was planning on incorporating anyway. What other rootwork/spells can I use to help him? We're not physically together, nor will we be until at least spring, but I figure I might as well start now. My thanks and blessings,

BadgerWoman
Badgerwoman

Re: Recommendations to enhance testosterone and male fertility

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:16 am

For spiritual aid, look at John the Conqueror, Master root, and Sampson Snake Root. You can use these in conjunction with a penis candle, or a solid mojo hand. There are also a few AIRR Rootworkers that can help with male empowerment.

Make to also get him medically checked out.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Badgerwoman » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:44 am

Thanks, ConjureMan Ali. Yes, any rootwork I do or have done for him will be going hand in hand with the doctor's advice.
Badgerwoman

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Ginseng is a root you can look into using as well.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings