Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

AG_Terps

Re: Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Unread post by AG_Terps » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:49 pm

Whenever I go to a certain retail store, one of the sale guys always stares at me and always goes out of his way to help me. This sales guy even introduced himself to me, which is extremely rare at this store. Could this be a sign that he likes me or thinks I'm cute or am I looking into this too much? Is there anyone available to give me a reading so I can gain clarity about this? I really want to know if this is worth pursuing. I just can't stop thinking about this. I'm a guy by the way.

I'm not

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Book a reading with an AIRR worker: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Or...just ask him if he'd like to grab some coffee. The worst thing he can say is "no".
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:07 pm

I was going to say that it seems pretty obvious that he's interested until you mentioned you were a guy. So the question is does he know you're gay? I'm assuming you haven't actually had a deep conversation with him, but to put it bluntly, some gay people are much more obvious than others. For example, I found out about two guys I work with being gay - one of them was a surprise to me (until I got to know him better), the other wasn't a surprise one bit - I could tell from the moment I met him. I guess it's always hard to see ourselves as others see us, so I guess the best thing to ask yourself is when you meet people, are they surprised when they find out you're gay? If you have reason to believe that this guy knows you're gay, then he's probably interested in you. If he doesn't have any way of knowing and you're just wondering if you're reading him wrong, I still don't think this is something you need to bother with a reading on. Just talk to the guy. If he's definitely not interested, you'll probably know right away. If he definitely is interested, you'll probably know right away. If he's somewhere in between, then figure out what to do next at that point. But if you talk to him and find out for certain that he's not interested in men, you'll have saved yourself the time and money of a reading because no magic is going to change that about him.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Exu pimenta

Unread post by Exu pimenta » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:51 am

Kiabote Everyone,

I would like to ask what would be the best way to make a gay man that I have been friends with for nearly 5 years now become my lover.

He was interested in me back at the beginning of our getting to know each other, but i was with someone, and 3 years later I was single again and I have tried all the ways I can thik of to get him.

I even asked my pomba gira to bring him here and she managed to get him here, but that was it, she told me he was right for me. And he's flirted occasionally and at one point he suggested something and I was stupid enough not to see what he was hinting at, so I guess he gave up, but I really love this guy, he's kind and gentle and very polite. And he's American and living here in England not too far from me, although he thinks 60 miles is a long distance relationship.

I've used love me oil, and lavendar love oil, and Follow me boy oil. and in frustrastion Intranquility oil on candles and used powders and all. I've asked Lara in the past and she's helped me loads with my getting money and a flat. But he ain't budging on this one.

Can any one help?

Many thanks

Oliver

AXE O

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:47 am

Sometimes you just have to accept it's not the right time. He may be the right one for you but this may not be the time for you to be together. Maybe this is the time to just focus on being friends and see where that takes you. Have a reading with someone you trust and gain some objective insight into the situation.
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Definately, get a reading done.

Try using Fires of Love and Kiss Me Now along with Lavender Love Drops on a red penis candle spell to heat things up. Use herbs like catnip, cardamon, and ginger to bring heat to the spell so that you turn up the fire. Once you've done that you can work with Love Me Now and Stay With Me products. The idea is to build the fires first before anything else.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Exu pimenta

Unread post by Exu pimenta » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:17 am

Hi to all,

Thanks for some of the advice, I am a reader anyway, I have been since I was nine, and I trust what my Pomba gira told me. Trouble is I need a sign from fate that I should either leave it for now, or to continue on my major assult. I am going to start working at night or early morning before sunrise to see if i can sway his thinking.

I will try Kiss me now and fire of love with Lavendar love drops. I'm also going to make a mojo using these things and a picture of him this week and see if this starts to make results.

Does anyone think it would be best to soak the mojo in whiskey over night for power and then anoint with oils? or just oils?

Its funny I'm good at making others fall in love, and workings of domination, yet myself it seems much harder lol. Good thing i have an iron stubbron will lol.

Thank you

Oliver

Axe O

Thanks conjure man, and mother mystic.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Exu pimenta

Your "iron stubborn will" may be working against you here. I know the thing I'm struggling with a lot for my scenario is to sit back and let the magic do its work and stop fretting over it. Maybe the reason it's working better for doing other people's work is because you're more distant and not stressing over it. Being closer to the situation can help a lot while you're actually DOING the spell, but when you're waiting for the outcome, you're better just waiting. Learning to put all my energy into doing the spell, but then just turn everything off when I'm done is what I'm struggling with right now.

But keep in mind, I'm a complete newbie and this is just based off of the things that it seems like I need to do.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 pm

kmew1315 is definitely dead on...holding onto the entergy instead of releasing it and busying ourselves with other matters and let the work work...I think starsinthesky7 has said many time...please take a minute and use the search
tool to locate...

Exu pimenta, here's one I found....spiritual-fatigue-or-just-fatigue--t4002.html#p20884
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:34 am

If you're going to make a mojo, place it under a white cup or bowl and burn the red penis candle anointed per conjureman's instructions on top. That'll infuse it with power!
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

Exu pimenta

Unread post by Exu pimenta » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:54 am

Kiabote All,

Thank you for your help on this mater.

What I want to know is this right now, I'm making the mojo and I have a small picture of him, and I want to know should I write his name on the back of it 3 times, and add a petition paper, or should I use the picture oly as the petition paper?

I'm gonna use Jack daniels to soak it in 24 hours or at least over night, and use a few lucky mojo oils and follow me boy powder. Amd then keep the mojo on me and feed it either jack daniels and follow me boy and love me oils, or just the Oils.

When it comes to making the mojo, I sometimes get alittle unsure of which would be the best way to make it. I have bought premade mojos from workers before, but I have found my own made mojos work better when i am using intuition, but for once I guess I'm stumped on what would be the best approach lol.

Anyone know what would be the best way to fix the bag and feed it. I heard in new orleans they use a lit match or candle and snuff it in the bag before tying it tight thats one way i heard people fix it.

So what do we think? Any takers lol.

Ire O

Axe O

Oliver

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:43 pm

Iv heard of the match also but if you soak it in whisky i would strongly suggest not doing that, unless of course you want it to go up in flames! alternativly i smoke it in incense feed it with oil ( 5 spot) and breath into the bag while saying the petition then tie it shut.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Gather your materials and personal concerns (you can make his picture into a name paper as well) and pray over each, asking each to do its part in the work. Place them into the bag. Anoint a candle with the oil of your choice. Pray over the candle. Then pass the bag over the candle a few times to "enflame" it with your prayers, then breathe your petition into it and tie off the mojo bag. From there feed it either whiskey, or the oil of your choice with a five spot pattern. I've also seen people rub their hands and blow on them then place them on the bag to feed it their heat. Good luck.

Lapau

Unread post by Lapau » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:16 pm

Hi everyone! I'm a shy handsome gay man looking to attract the right guy for me. Although I'm a magnetic person with a pleasing disposition I have never had much luck finding a guy that does not end up deceiving me or that is fascinating enough to keep me interested after a few weeks. Since I'm not proactive in the chase I always rely on guys who approach me or that I meet through friends. Some of them have told me that they were scared I would reject them, so maybe I seem intimidating even though I perceive myself as very shy. Once I get intimate, though, I'm the one that takes the lead, I love very passionately, and I dislike men who do not match up (romantically or intelectually), or that try to possess me or restrict me in any way.

Having said that, I would like to request some kind advice on what type of spell or root would I need to attract some guy fit for me. I like them to be masculine but not domineering, to please me, to be more sociable than me, because I'm outgoing and sociable myself (and if he happens to be attractive and wealthy, I would not complain, haha).

I understand we do not always get what we want (and sometimes, as in my case, we lose what we did get), but I don't want to play with nobody or be played with. I want to respect and be respected (but having fun while at it ;)) and not feel like a one night stand. I have seen some root oils in this website meant for attraction, but I want some "filtering" done in what I attract to fit my preferences. Thank You and good luck to everyone.

PD: I did find the "perfect guy" for me, but he lives in another country. We had a short and intense relationship and, after breaking up, we remained friends. We still care for each other. Sometimes I wonder if he was the one, but that would be another story and another spell or another life, ;).

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Lapau,

PD: I did find the "perfect guy" for me, but he lives in another country. We had a short and intense relationship and, after breaking up, we remained friends. We still care for each other. Sometimes I wonder if he was the one, but that would be another story and another spell or another life, ;).[/quote]

One of my closest friends is gay and he had great success with the Come to Me Spell kit (he is still with the lover he attracted), but now there is the Lavender Love Kit for gay love. Basically he was very detailed about what he wanted, but he kept it to 7 items. The more specific you make it, the more limited your options are and the longer it will take to manifest. Here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Good luck!

Mary

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:25 am

OK. I'll just be completely honest here. This is about my friend and I; were are 2 guys.

At first we were friends, two str8 guys, and then i we started having a relationship, which has been going on for over a year now.
He enjoys the intimate part of the relationship, as do I, but is struggling, with what other people would perceive. And on top of that we live together and his friends and parents don't like that. So just yesterday he told me I have about 6-8 weeks to move out. That we could still be friends, but can't live together and we the last 2 weeks we have stopped being intimate.
This came as a surprise to me, especially since we have plans together and I invested so much in this, now I don't know what to do. If it wasn't for his friends and parents we would be o.k.
I recently ordered a Break-Up bottle spell form LM, to use to break up him and his friends. And I ordered the ingredients for a Honey Jar also, I should have these things within 2/3 days.

I have a follow-me-boy kit from LM, but that takes so many days to use, that I was wondering if there is anything else I can do, and more secretly?

Now we live together so its easy for me to do stuff. Can anyone advise me on what other spell I can cast to avoid being put out of the apartment and have him command of him. Anything I can sprinkle around the apt, in his shoes, etc...? I have about 6 weeks for all this.. Can someone please help me I invested a lot of time..I didn't ask for this relationship, never thought I would be in one, but now that I'm here, I want to keep it.

Finally, I would also like to cause some pain in his life. So that he realizes he needs me. When he is in conflict I'm his best friend, when he's not he can be very difficult.

Thanks in Advance.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Hello
Simpleme wrote:I recently ordered a Break-Up bottle spell form LM, to use to break up him and his friends. And I ordered the ingredients for a Honey Jar also, I should have these things within 2/3 days.
Ok, first of all, trying to get rid of someones friends so you can have them is a bad move. If you did this with out magic it would be a sign of an abusive relationship or of someone that needs control over the other person, and doing with magic doesn't change that fact.

A honey jar is much better for this, if you can work it, and if you start it soon enough.
Simpleme wrote:Finally, I would also like to cause some pain in his life. So that he realizes he needs me. When he is in conflict I'm his best friend, when he's not he can be very difficult.
A foundation of turmoil and pain is not what you should build a relationship on, it doesn't work in the long run and in the short run at least one person is miserable. If you guys can't make it work when both of you are happy and content then its just not a healthy thing. My honest suggestion is for you to move on, don't lose the friendship, but find a new lover. If you have trouble letting go then look into a Cut and Clear spell.

All that said, feeding him your sexual fluids secretly may help, but its not a miracle maker. You can make a name paper on him and wear it in your shoe to dominate him,dress it with Essence of Bend Over or Commanding. Ad before you do anything get a reading from a honest practitioner, not someone who will just tell you what you want to hear, I recommend someone from the AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Now I know you don;t want to hear anything I've told you, but that's the truth as I see it, I mean no insult or ill will, but a relationship based on one person controlling the other and ideas like this:
Simpleme wrote: Finally, I would also like to cause some pain in his life. So that he realizes he needs me. When he is in conflict I'm his best friend, when he's not he can be very difficult.
aren't good for either person involved, I've been there, its unhealthy in the extreme.

God Bless.
HRCC Student #1559

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:19 pm

If you are having an intimate relationship, neither of you is straight. Sounds as if you are both homosexual, and he doesn't want to be. This is not unusual. Plenty of homosexual men fight it, marry and have children (people often do not know that Oscar Wilde was married with two children).

You are up against huge forces because the essence of his conflict is less about you than his own sexuality. I'm new to hoodoo but I think what you need are some of the homosexual products.

As for separating him from his friends-- that depends. If his friends are telling him it's "bad" to be gay, then separating him from his friends is an act of love. Maybe try some clarity on your friend so he can realize that his friends don't necessarily understand him or want what's best for him? It sounds as though he's convinced himself that if he weren't around you he wouldn't be gay. but this is not how it works. Two straight men could share an apartment for years and never feel the slightest urge to be intimate (I'm not talking about prison, obviously).

You may need to do some healing on yourself, and a cut and clear, because he may take a while to sort this out. but six weeks is not all that short a time.

Get a reading from an AIRR worker and a consultation as to how to proceed.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Simpleme,

At first we were friends, two str8 guys, and then i we started having a relationship, which has been going on for over a year now.
He enjoys the intimate part of the relationship, as do I, but is struggling, with what other people would perceive. And on top of that we live together and his friends and parents don't like that. [/quote]

Who is straight and who is gay? :?: You were both straight and now became gay? That does not make sense. Have both of you realized you two are gay? It sounds like there is some sexual questioning going on here. Why does his family question you two living together. A lot of guys live together with no problem and assumptions of homosexuality.

If the guy is struggling with his sexuality, that is something you might want to work on. Hoodoo is not going to turn someone gay or straight.

Mary

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:59 pm

His parents have wondered and ask him if we are sexually involved. He would be fine with it if other people don't meddle. He doesn't like other people thinking he might be bi-sexual.

Your right, I guess we were both bi-sexual and only acted on it when we started living together. So to answer your question, we are both bi-sexual; he just don't even want people to assume that he may be. Thats his biggest struggle. Especially if it comes from his parents. Not to make it racial. But its the black taboo. We both act like we are completely str8, but enjoy being with each other.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Simpleme,

He has to grow-up, because people meddle. Even straight people have people meddling in their lives. No on can control what another person thinks, though God knows people try. Now for you this is good, because it shows he is weak-willed and some domination and Bend Over would be good for your work. You should put some of the satchet powders around him, in his shoes if possible.

I would burn a red skull on him with licorice, calamus, and Essence of Bend Over. He is easily swayed and you can use that to your advantage. Stall the moving process by telling him you cannot financially get a place AND DO NOT fight with him. Act like this is a great idea, because you don't like people talking either. PRETEND to go along with the plan, but secretly be working the skull candle on him. DO NOT allow him to be intimate with you, but make sure you get as many personal concerns as you can.

As for your other concerns, bend him to your will first, THEN work on the other stuff.

Mary

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Ah, Mary, quite a devious mind you have there. I can only add the follow to such a cleverly crafted plan, try using the bath crystals of the above named products or wearing the scent. You can also wash his clothes using the bath crystals. Between the scent and sprinkling you can create a good link for you domination.

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Great. I'll purchase the Red Skull Candle. Well I imagine I annoint the candle with the Essence of Bend Oil. But how do I incorporate using the licorice and calamus with the Red Skull Candle?

Thanks for your help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:06 am

Put holes in the head of the skull candle, insert the roots and oil
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Oh o.k. Makes perfect sense.

Do I write the person's name on a piece of paper or something and put it in the hole as well? With their personal concerns (i.e. hair, nails, etc?)Or just call thier name when I'm burning the candle?

Thanks a lot.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:19 am

You need to get a long nail...heat it up, and poke holes into the head of the skull candle. That is where you will insert the roots, oil, powders. If you want, dig out the bottom of the candle at the base of the head you can dig that out and put the oils, or whatever else ingredient and the name paper in their as well. If not just place the skull candle on top of it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Ok. I know I keep asking questions, but I guess that's the only way to learn. What do you I write on the name paper; just the person's name? If so, how many times; and what else can I write on the name paper?

How can I dispose of the remains of the candle; besides burying it in the front yard? I live in an apartment complex, so the front yard thing is kind of a problem.

Finally, can it mix Essence of Bend-Over Sachet Powder/oil with I Dominate My Man Sachet Powder/oil to place in the Red Skull Candle? Or is that too much?

And alongside Calamus and licorice, is there anyother herd I can add to the Red Skull Candle?

Thanks again guys for all your help and patience, I know that I've asked quiet a few questions. But I was led to believe one thing and gave up damn near everything for this person, which is why this is so important to me.

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:47 pm

PM me...I will give you my version of the red skull candle spell. You can put the remains in a potted plant that you must keep a live at your front door.

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 pm

I came across the "Look Me Over" spell in the LM pages. Can this spell be adapted for a gay man to attract the visual admiration or other men to him? Is this formula adaptable to gay men? I was thinking one could switch out the female figure candle for a male figure candle. I hope this doesn't show disrespect for the tradition of this spell but I'm curious.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:22 pm

I see no reason why you couldn't. I don't know all of the ingredients used in the formulary, some roots and herbs are more specific to women; however, if you tend to be a little more feminine in your energy (emotions/thought process) I think that would not be a barrier at all. If a Queen Elizabeth root is included in the curios, you might want to subsitute a High John root. Otherwise, it would probably be good just switching out the candle. LM makes an Adam candle, a clothed gentleman, a male member and a groom and groom candle -- any of those that tickle your fancy would do, I'm sure.

Michelle

P.S. I went and looked up the spell I think you're talking about -- that sounds good. Also, the herbs mentioned in the formula are gender neutral -- rose, elecampe and calamus, lots of sweetness. Let us know how it goes!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:24 pm

That oil smells very flowery - so take that into consideration if you're planning on wearing it as a personal scent. It's lovely, but definitely not a very unisex scent. I don't know what kind of scents you prefer for your body, so if that works for you then great! Even if not, you could certainly still use it on candles, etc.

Leopreponderance

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 am

Ok.I have an associate that I'm very much attracted to but,the bad news is believed to be straight.He has alot of qualities in a man that I admire/want and I was wondering if it's possible to do some work on a party that is attracted to the opposite sex? Should I just forget about it? If it's a possibility what exactly should I do? Should I look into hiring a rootworker that will do the task for me?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 am

Basically, you should forget it, if he was bi or gay it wouldn't be a problem, but a 100% straight guy isn't going to start liking men just because you light a few candles or work a mojo bag.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:32 pm

While I agree with HD, I must point out that psychologically speaking there is not such things as 100% hetero or homosexual ;-).

That being said you cannot change a person's nature. If he's not into people of the same sex, then you can't change that. You can see if you can open him up to experiences and if he's already got a curious side to tap into that. miss cat discussed at one point one of her associates using Essence of Bend Over to attract seemingly straight men into having sex with him, of course they never stayed or committed...

Best to simply use a Come to Me conjure or Attraction conjure to bring those qualities you truly seek and find attractive in this young man.

Soluna

Unread post by Soluna » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Okay, so I have 2 questions!

Is there as type of spell, where I could make someone who is straight, sexually attracted to someone of the same sex? Not a spell for a relationship, but more for a one night stand.

And what are some good Gay Love Spells? Especially one to attract a particular person.

Thank you in advance!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:39 pm

The Lavendar Love Kit is for same sex love-drawing: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lavender-love.html
That being said, if the person is 100% straight magic cannot change their basic nature. If they are bi-curious, then you may be able to work to get an encounter. But you can't make a straight person gay or visa-versa with magic.

Soluna

Unread post by Soluna » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:43 pm

I have heard of using Essence of Bend Over to make someone who is straight be more open or willing to have sex with someone one the same sex.... possible???

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Again if the person has bi-tendencies, then you can work magically on that. But if they are really straight, then you have nothing to manipulate with magic. Also, Essence of Bend Over is a formula that has an aspect of humiliation and submission - not something I would necessarily put on someone that I actually like. But it is a controlling/influence formula, so it could be used on a person with bi or gay tendencies if you're trying to get them to give into them.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Essence of Bend Over has been used in same-sex conjure before. But when working on manipulating sexual orientation it becomes rather tricky. Some psychologists are of the school of thought that 100% homosexuality and 100% heterosexuality do not exist that rather its a spectrum. However, you'll have to give it a shot and let us know.

Soluna

Unread post by Soluna » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Well I have a friend who is gay. And he is very shy and is completely afraid of being rejected. Is there a spell or spell kit where he can become irresistible to other men. But, in a way where guys will approach him and make the first move?

As for me, I feel I am not ready for a relationship at this time. I would just like to have fun, and have a sexual relationship or a fling. But, also like my friend I do fear rejection, so is there something I can use where they will approach me as well?

All your suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Fast Luck combined with Kiss Me Now can be used to get sexual attention as in one-night stands, hook ups etc. Look Me Over and Bewitching products can be used to get more attention where as Follow Me Boy will carry a more compelling element it it. LM has a whole line of gay products like Lavendar Love Drops and Q oil.

I'd probably do a simple candle spell followed by wearing the scent. Anoint a red candle on his petition and carved with his desire. Anoint it with Lavender Love Drops, Fast Luck and Kiss Me Now for his candle and Kiss Me Now, Bewitching, and Look Me Over for you. Wear the scents as you guys go out, but try not to use a large amount so as to not overpower with the scent and have the opposite effect.

That's merely one suggestion you can mix the oils as you see fit and employ them in different means.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:53 pm

a tripple strength lavender love drops mojo would help him find love, rather then a specific person ( seems in general) write out what he is looking for in a person, use a dime for that person from a leap year. wear it on dates or when he goes out on on town. cats book has several workings that can be done to draw men many of the hedro spells work as well with gays just modify it a little. the love drawing lodestone spell mentioned in the spell section on the site will work well to draw a lover and/or in your case to draw sex. A red penis candle dressed with your sexual fluids and fast luck and kiss me now with some Q oil will give you that random sex. wear the oil as a purfume when you go out on town. catnip is an item iv noticed works well with gay men also.. take a bath in catnip before getting ready to go out or meet with a guy praying for it to draw men to you like it does a cat. air dry and wear the purfume. im not sure exactly if you can prevent rejection, but crusible of courage oil for the friend might help him take more risks. My experience in dating is those who take the risk and try tend to land the lover. we all want to be sweapt off our feet yet fail to realize if we all want to be sweapt then who is doing the sweeping? sometimes you just have to take the risk..my view in the end if it dont happen, you are no worst off then you were prior to trying..ur still alone.. but the oppertunity cost is worth the chance. Good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Soluna

Unread post by Soluna » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:44 pm

j82,

Would buying a LM Lavender of love help my friend? What about me buying a Kiss me now or follow me boy kit?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:05 pm

Certainly. The kits are a great way of taking the guess work out of things.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:14 am

Remember also that you can blend the oils -- for instance Lavender Love Drops or Q Oil can be blended with Attraction and Kiss Me Now -- or even with Crucible of Courage to give him self-confidence.

If you want to start with a spell kit, then try Lavender Love and add a couple bottles of oils to blend in, to make your own really personalized spell for him.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Soluna

Unread post by Soluna » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 am

catherineyronwode

Thank You!!! I will try them!

RJLupin

Unread post by RJLupin » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:30 am

Here's the deal;I have really strong feelings for one of my friends (we're both gay men.) He knows this, we've hooked up a few times, but he's not interested in a relationship because he is rather, well, promiscuous. We really get along great, and I think we would be really good together, so I'd like to do a spell to see if maybe I can help things along.

What, specifically, should I use? Would I do better off trying to do a love spell ON him, or would I do better to cast it on myself, to make myself more appealing? I come from a Wiccan background, where putting "love spells" on people is considered naughty, but I really don't see the difference between that and doing some of the other things people do, like dressing sexy.

Any tips?

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:03 am

If he is promiscuous it would be little effort to get his measure. Meaning to measure his penis with a cotton string. The measure of a thing/person/place is, as you might know, regarded as a vessel of its power. By taking that measure, you take power over it. make sure you get some of his semen on it as well to make it stronger.

The you tie it with seven knots like this: 6-4-2-1-3-5-7.
For each know you say: "NN (his name), like these knots are bound to this string, so is your sexual nature bound to me (say you name)" , and them blow upon the knot to empower and seal it.

Get a medium sized padlock and put a part of the string in the hole (you may add a piece of hair from a certain place of your body into the same hole, if you are thus inclined). Add three drops of "Levender Love Drops Oil".Then snap it locked.

Then take a red mojo cloth bag.

Add two loadstones, Stay with Me powder, some safflower, some lavender, nail clippings from your right thumb and pointing finger (if you did not add that hair), some lichorice root and some sugar.

Smoke the bag with Lavender Love Incense while telling NN to come and stay.
Tie the bag shut and put it in your pocket (and by your bedside when sleeping).

Good Luck.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

RJLupin

Unread post by RJLupin » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:37 am

Thanks! I think I should be able to do that. I'll stock up on supplies, and I should have an opportunity to get his measurements soon.

senbonzuka

Unread post by senbonzuka » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:06 am

Well I have a problem. Me and this one girl are in love with each other. The thing about it is that I am practically in love with her and she won't love me for no more than a brother. But when I asked her what am I to her, she said "best friend, brother, lover." She also said "she will love me and give me attention but will not love me as a boyfriend."

She is lesbian and I am the only guy she is comfortable with loving her and treating her in ways that would be as lovers. Honestly we have been through so much and I can't leave her as I have promised not to leave her and I am a person who keeps to his word. She will not let me go no matter what I say and I don't want to leave her.

What I want is for her to love me as a boyfriend and consider dating me. Would someone please help me with this situation?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:20 am

Me and this one girl are in love with each other. The thing about it is that I am practically in love with her and she won't love me for no more than a brother.
Well this is a very conflicting statement. If she is saying that she only loves you like a brother, then she is not "in love" with you, though she may love you as a person.

You also state that she is a lesbian. So --- are you guys having sex, or just being close in other ways? Because if you are not having intimate relations, then I would venture a guess that things are really not going to work out in your favor here. However, if you are having sex, then the situation is pretty complicated considering that she identifies her sexuality as "lesbian" rather than "bisexual".

I would get a reading on the situation to see what exactly is going on with her, and if it is worth your time trying to force a lovers relationship on her. It may well be in your best interest to Cut n Clear your romantic feelings for her, and just move along with the friendship.

I know how difficult this kind of situation can be. I was very much in love with a man who was gay, but just hadn't been able to admit it to himself yet. Everyone that knew him pretty much knew WAY before he did, including myself. However, I really loved him deeply, and we were in a sexual relationship for a while. But it just ended in a great deal of heartache for me, as he could never get comfortable in the relationship...because it just wasn't RIGHT for him. He cared about me alot, but being lovers with someone of the opposite sex just wasn't right for him. It was painful all the way around. I wish I had known then what I know now, and I would have definitely Cut and Cleared the romantic feelings that I had for him, so that I could have better enjoyed his friendship and company.

So - get a reading. It will help steer you in the most appropriate direction.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:24 am

Your out of luck on this one I'm afraid. There is no spell in the world that will turn her straight. You could work an Essence of Bend over spell on her to force her to date you, but if you love her you won't.
HRCC Student #1559

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:10 am

Agreed. Although occasionally there are some gay people who choose to marry heterosexuals, transparently, and sometimes they have reasonably happy lives (Cole Porter comes to mind). But you'd have to make your peace with knowing that her love for you is never going to be truly sexual, and that she will always want others. Very few people can be comfortable with that.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:55 pm

You said she calls you a lover. Is she bisexual? If you two are in a sexual relationship this is a very difficult matter.

Can you handle being only friends with her? Could you handle seeing her in a true love relationship with a woman where you would not play the role you have now?

I know the actual parties in the following scenario: I know of a gay man trying to use magic to make a married straight man fall in love with him. It has been 7 years and guess what? That married man is still with his wife. While the gay man has spent thousands of dollars on supplies and work, wasted years of his life, and now is a state of constant intranquilness because his target never fell and he never will.

You sound young. Please take the great advice offered above. Don't do it. It may not seem like it right now but there really is someone out there for you that will date you and love you just for being you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:00 pm

My mother gave me the following advice when i was a young girl:

1) Never marry a drunkard or a drug addict to "reform" him.

2) Never marry a gay man to "reform" him.

3) Never marry a man who says that pregnant women look "ugly" or "fat."

In your case:

Best friends for life -- cool.

Thinks she's exclusively lesbian but may later explore bi-sexuality -- maybe, maybe not.

Spell-casting to change someone's sexual preference -- impossible.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:14 pm

If you don't mind me saying senbonzuka I would just play this one out without any spells being cast, I've been in this position myself in the past and wished I had of stayed friends with the person.

I would get a reading to see where you are because it helps a lot, then come back and get some advice because if your like me you will be spending all day wondering what is or could be happening.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:30 pm

If you are looking to change this person's sexual identity it's not really going to happen. One cannot change another person's nature.

Essence of Bend Over can be used to force sex and other things, but it cannot be used to make her love you, or force her to even be attracted to you.

If she's bisexual then that's another issue. Get a reading and get more insight. Good luck.

senbonzuka

Unread post by senbonzuka » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Of course I am young. I am 22 years old. Funny thing about all this. Is that I have done a love spell for a new woman to come into my life and part of the spell I specifically asked for someone who will want to become lovers. To add a twist to all this. This girl who I told I would never see anything happening between us was also the same one who said she could never have feelings for a guy. But when I played around with her one day as I felt things kind of changed. At the time I felt I should have just set her straight but I just played along and then actually grew feelings for her. Then when we had a conversation and she mentioned she wants to keep me by her side I told her I want to be on equal terms with this and don't want to just be supporting someone. So I asked her what I am to her. And she said brother, best friend, lover. she don't want to ruin this relation so I am gonna be brother. It isn't like I didn't want to just walk out of it from there and just be friends but no matter what I do she wouldn't let me go. I have done every means of gentle persuasion to have her understand that I need to go my own way. I haven't and refuse to resort to verbal abuse, violence and aggression. So later I asked her again if I can just get out of this. And she asked me to promise not to leave her. So I promised her that. She really won't let me go or even talk to another female. So we basically have never had sex. And to be honest. I am not attracted to her nor do I like her scent to even be blindly attracted to her sexually.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:21 pm

My initial reaction is to do a clear and cut. Not to cut her out of your life, but to clear and cut these loving feelings you have for her. She sounds like she is exploring her sexuality right now, but is leaning more towards lesbian.

So my recommendation to you is to do a clear and cut, and to go your own way. Here is the link:http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:31 pm

senbonzuka

In your original post you said you wanted for her to love you as a boyfriend and to date you...correct?

Your two posts contradict each other. It sounds like you want to date and be a boyfriend to a woman you love but you are NOT attracted too nor do you like the way she smells? Odd...what type of love spell did you do?

It seems like you do know what you want and it is not this girl. Perhaps you should try a love spell again. Check out this link and I hope you find what you are looking for:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”