Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri May 02, 2014 10:17 am

frankwhite123

"Q" Oil was created back in the 1960's for just this purpose -- for discreet, successful cruising and same-sex affairs. Now it is

A Bible verse that springs to mind is from Song of Solomon: "Do not arouse love in me until it feels inclined." You could also include a few of the other verses in praise of the male lover's beauty.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

OIL-HOO-QQQQ
'Q' Oil
$7.00

HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

frankwhite123

Unread post by frankwhite123 » Fri May 02, 2014 7:02 pm

MissMichaele

How would I go about using the "Q" Oil with us not being around each other on the regular? I thought candle settings would be more ideal to help work on him from a distance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, frankwhite123,
You can use the oil on your candle.
And, take a look at this page to see the many ways that you can use oils: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
Hope this helps
Wishing you the best with your magic
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

numero uno

Unread post by numero uno » Wed May 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Thank you Miss Aida & Miss Michaele for your advice..
buti have another question..
since I am a man who made a honey jar for another man which whom ive been
romantically involved with in recent past. there are two kinds of magnolia leaves,
male and female.. the female tree's grow flowers and the male tree's just grow leaves.
so my question is: should I use two male leaves? instead of leaves from the magnolia tree
that grows flowers which is a female tree? do you advise people who make honey jars
that are straight to use one male magnolia leaf and one female magnolia leaf?
am I over thinking this lol?
im sorry if I am being difficult in asking these questions..
thank u for any and all suggestions..
numero uno

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello, numero uno ,
You make a very strong point!!
To be honest with you, I have never considered this. You really did your homework and this is awesome!
Go with your gut feeling. This is spirit guiding you.
No, you are NOT over-thinking. You are being wise and cautious!
Let us know the results, please
It'll be interesting for all of us to learn.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Mon May 26, 2014 8:29 am

Hello to everyone I hope you are doing well today. I have come in need of some assistance (sorry in advance for the long post). I am a gay male and the situation goes like this- My boyfriend has dumped me to be with someone else and I need to get him back. What happens is this. Me and this guy have been dating for a long time now but our relationship is at long distance. I live close to New York City and he lives all the way down in Texas (he is a college student living at home) but we always took trips to go and visit each other and we were always there for one another.

What happened was he ran away from home and decided he would never come back because his mom has too many rules and his dad is very homophobic. He went to a hotel room and ended up meeting a complete stranger (another man) and they ended up having sex. The guy and him end up becoming a couple after a few days together. Now keep in mind all this is going on behind my back without me knowing. So my boyfriend sends me a message the other day (about 4 days ago) to let me know that he was dumping me and that this whole "thing" had been going on for about a months time now and that about a week ago this man proposed to him and they wanted to get married.

My boyfriend (ex now) got so excited about his new boyfriend that he went back home and apologized to his mother for having run away and introduced him to the new boyfriend she got happy for them. The guy gets on one knee and proposes to my boyfriend in front of my boyfriends mother. She was really excited. Basically I know this because my boyfriend told me the whole story. When I asked why he dumped me he said that the long distance was killing him and this guy lives in the same town as him so he won't have to worry about the distance.

The truth is I actually had bought an engagement ring for my boyfriend about a month ago and on my next trip was going to surprise propose and move down to Texas to officially be in the same town as him. What I need is to get my boyfriend back. He is the love of my life and I love him I would do anything. I know his fiances name from facebook but have never spoken to or met the man. Also my boyfriend never introduced me to his mother because he had no clue how she would react to the long distance part of our relationship.

I will do anything to get him to leave his fiance and to take me back as his boyfriend. What can I buy to do this? I need to do something before it becomes too late and they end up getting married somewhere or moving in together. I was thinking of taking an empty envelope and putting some junk mail in there but dressing the envelope and junk mail with some sort of breakup and come to me sachet powders so he could breakup with the fiance and return to me again as a boyfriend but am not sure what you would suggest. Basically at this point we have agreed to remain "friends" so we still kik message and text each other everyday. Any help is appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello, johnnyr860,
That's so sad. I'm so sorry.
Have you considered getting a reading on this? Maybe see the whole picture? And maybe see if thee is someone out there better for you (or to see if he's THE right one?).
That would be my recommendation.
You can find a reader at http://readersandrootworkers.org
or
www.hoodoopsychics.com
If you don't want to do that, then find break-up spells here: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
PLEASE take care of yourself and I pray that all works out for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Mon May 26, 2014 11:19 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

I appreciate the kind words and prayers for my situation. I probably should have stated in my original post that I have in fact already done a reading. I had one done a few days back but never posted about my situation here until today. The situation is like this. The reading confirms that he left me because he couldn't handle being in a long distance relationship.The distance was killing him so when he ran away and met this man they spent so much time together for the whole month that he had run away that he ends up leaving me because the distance was killing him he just never thought to talk to me about it.

As for doing the work I was told that this man "fiance" of his is very affectionate and loving towards my man and will not go down without a fight so if I intend to break the two of them up while it can be done I can expect there to be strong influence on this "fiance" to keep my man from leaving him. The work can be done to break them up and make him return to me and it looks successful according to the reading however it may be a bit hard at first due to the resistance on both of them and also due to the fact that this man is not going to let go of my gregg without fighting back for his love.

I see you mention breakup spell kit but this would work for same sex long distance relationship if they are engaged? How would that work considering we are long distance here would that be suffice to have them break up and get him to return to me? Or are there other things too I should buy to help me with this situation?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello, johnnyr860 ,
It doesn't matter who the people are, you can use the break up spell kit. The only thing is, though, that you would have to call the shop and ask them to replace the bride and groom candle with this candle: www.luckymojo.com/candle-groom-and-groom-painted.html
You would obviously have to pay a little more for this candle but it's worth it.
You can use freezer spells, (just don't use Greg's name or personal belongings) to freeze the other guy out.
You can use jar spells to break them up: www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Just explore the forum for more ideas. There's any here.
But, when I do a break up spell, I employ all these ideas. The break up spell kit does have a bottle but, I like to use 2 types of break up bottles.
Being gay doesn't change the way a break up spell is performed. Human beings are human beings.
If this were me, I'd start acting on this spell as soon as possible.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:32 am

Hello again Miss Aida I come with an update in hopes to get some feedback on the current situation with Gregg.

The situation is not looking good at all. Gregg had warned me before that him and his "fiance" Michael were moving most likely out of state to his fiance's home state so they could be closer to his fiance's family and live near by. All I kept thinking in my mind is if I focus and do the work that I am supposed to do I can get results. Here is where the situation becomes tricky. They have plans to get married before the end of this month.

His mom already gave him 9 grand so he could go out and get an official engagement ring for his fiance and sometime soon he will be buying it by the end of next week. Terrible terrible. I go to this Michael guys facebook and noticed he had changed his profile picture to a picture of him and Gregg together on the couch. This is the first time I see a picture of them together and they looked so happy together while me on the other hand I feel miserable inside seeing this but am remaining as positive as I can.

Within an hour of having posted that picture this guy put a status that he just quit his job which makes sense since Gregg had already told me about their plans to get married by the end of the month and to move to the home state of his fiance. I don't know what else I can do until the kits I ordered get here. I noticed that lucky mojo has an altar service where you can have a candle lit up so I had them light up a breakup candle at the altar and still have to wait for the candle to burn out which could take a few more days.

I figured I needed to have some sort of spell or movement going on until the kits got here. I am also working on putting together the freezer spell you talked about. Is there anything else I can do until the spell get here to help make the spell work or energy needed to break them up stronger? I am not sure how many more pictures of them together I can see and the fact that everything is progressing the way Gregg told me it would means my time is running out faster then I thought it would. Help is appreciated thanks again. John

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello, johnnyr860
Oh, Dear. I am so sorry.
Try this page to do your own jar: vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html
Have you looked at the freezer spells? www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Or you may want a rootworker to try and do something right away.
Find them here: http://readersandrootworkers.org
You may also want to look at all the posts on this thread on ideas to make Gregg think of you.
I hope this marriage doesn't happen. We are rooting for you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:42 pm

Miss Aida

Miss Aida, I thank you once again for posting a response to both my freezer spell thread that I found and this one here as well. This is great and I appreciate the information I appreciate all the hard work you all do here on lucky mojo to help us all out. As for Gregg I spoke to him last night and he had the nerve to ask me for the engagement ring I bought him. He said that his fiance is poor (compared to him who comes from a rich family) so the ring his fiance gave Gregg comes from an ex boyfriend or something like that and so long story short Gregg wants me to give him the ring I got so his fiance can be the one to put it on his finger. I might be crazy in love with him but not crazy enough to let him just have the ring I spent tons of money on just so some other guy can put it on his finger.

Hopefully everything works out well for me. He should be buying his finance an official ring within a week or less and shortly after that the wedding. The weird thing about spell work (that confuses me) is I am seeing the signs everywhere I go in random places. Heart shapes, his birthday and mines, his fiances birthday, his name, my name, his fiances name. I mean you name it the signs are everywhere just however I see no movement happening and in talking to gregg last night he confirmed that his fiance and him are doing just fine and perfectly happy together and that they are too excited for the wedding which makes me wonder why I would see so many signs but absolutely no movement in the work being done. I am giving it more time and seeing what will happen. Thanks again I will check out those links now :)

PS: I also drove by 3 different churches all of which were holding weddings on the same exact day. I'm not god and I am no professional here but if I didn't know any better I would say perhaps the universe is warning me that a wedding is coming my way very soon considering the signs I am seeing and right after I see 3 weddings taking place.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello, johnnyr860,
I pray that your spells work.
You're such a sweet person
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Miss Aida

Thank you and i have extremely good news. I did some digging with the help of a really good friend who sent Gregg a facebook message. Gregg does not know this friend of mine so he would not have suspected a thing. Long story short Gregg ended up confessing everything to my friend he wouldn't have ever confessed me myself. Basically my friend found out that the wedding is not taking place for another year. So here I am worrying but I actually have an entire year now to break these 2 up and do the work I need to get done which in my book is great news. Anyways just figured I'd post a mini update I am on my cloud 9 right now hearing this but will come down to continue the work that needs to be done lol. Thanks again and if I need anything I will keep you posted you have been great help miss Aida and I appreciate it be blessed :)

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:25 am

Johnny sounds wonderful, things are freezing in place giving you a chance to get organised.
Wonderful

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:31 pm

johnnyr860 !!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

janiraju
Newly Registered

Unread post by janiraju » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:47 pm

Hello,
I am Raju 44 yr male. I fall in love with Mahesh 57 yr old man,since last 20 year.

[PERSONAL INFORMATION DELETED to preserve privacy.]

We both are working in same company since last 20 years. Yes we have also sexual (physical) relation since last 3 years. actually i love him too much and can,t live without him so long. I only want that he also love me that much like me. He feel also missing me like I am missing him. He also feel so eager to meet me like I am. in short he also fall in love with me and can't live without me.
Actually I am financially not much rich, can i ask you there is no right to
fall in love for poor man? Please help me to make me live...please...please...
Really I spent lots money even though out of my capacity for the same work in india, but here astrologer and tantriks cheated be badly. After the pay money they can not done my work. They all spoil our relation. now my friend is keeping the distance with me. He is now not ready to keep physical (sexual) relation with me, and I can't live without him. Day by day my situation became very stressful. I cant understand what to do ? Always thinking about to dye and end this situation.
Really i m very serious for same matter its a question of my life and die*
Last edited by MissMichaele on Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Deleted detailed personal information which might identify these two gentlemen to hostile people.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi All --

I'm inquiring for advice on a working for a lesbian friend of mine -- on an issue that was really making us laugh a lot but now she's getting a little frustrated. I said I'd get feedback and advice from the experts here. (FYI, she's not in the forum, but she does do magic.)

A little backstory: My pal "Julie" was married many moons ago, is long divorced, and has two grown kids she raised on her own; during that time she came out as a lesbian. Yay!

Here's what's weird -- men keep hitting on her. Men the age of her son keep hitting on her. She is in no way advertising that she is interested in boys, says so...she's actually pretty unapologetically butch... and these dudes just don't get the subtle-as-a-flying-mallet hint. Most recently, a male co-worker invited her to go as friends to a party, and there he tried to hit on her. She said, I'm not into men, at all... and he still said, well, wanna date for a while until you meet a girl?... I mean, really, dude! Clueless...anyway...

In the meantime, she is really wanting to attract a girl and a partner, but these guys keep getting in the way. And the fact that they are guys as young as her son she just thinks is gross.

We've had a big laugh about this (I'm her straight friend who can't get guys to approach me, she's a lesbian beating guys away with a stick), but lately she's expressed she's getting frustrated. She needs some woman attracting + man repelling magic.

This is kinda out of my wheelhouse, but if any of you have suggestions about what she can do to change her situation, or what I could help her make up, we'd be much obliged. I'll pass on your suggestions. Thanks for your help!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

janiraju
Newly Registered

Unread post by janiraju » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:25 am

Thanks for hide my personal. I forgot it due to i m so emotional at that time...and i have extreme need from someone...

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:14 am

you can call the church and have them send a reconcilation candle on your behalf

pick a candle from here and write the petition you want them to say/pray over the candle

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

good luck!
Last edited by MissMichaele on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made link clickable. HTML code is so finicky :)

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:36 am

Hi Raju,
That does sound like quite the problem. My heart is with you in this situation. I am a gay man too.

I know India is very diverse, and I am guessing you are Hindu? I know from friends that Kama is approached for help with Love. I think Kama will help you if you ask him for assistance.

You can also turn to the Crystal Silence League. Many people can help and pray for you and your situation there and all for Free

http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:54 am

HI Doc Murphy,
Does your friend frequent places where Lesbians hang out? Does she put herself into social situations chock full of Lesbians? Cause if she is doing love attracting magic, but not putting herself in the right situation, that could be the cause of it. I'm just asking, as you didn't give an indication of that being the case.

Lavender Love drops and Q products are the way to go, to a attract same sex partner. Repelling an opposite sex admirers though, hmmm. I'm not sure. My first thought it a Cut and Clear aimed at ending those connections that seem to draw opposite sex partners to your friend. Banishing products used at driving them off perhaps?

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Hi brthrchristopher --

Ah, yes -- to your point, she goes clubbing and cruising at clubs that are lesbian themed here in the Cities, and she's very active with Pride. So, yeah, she is putting herself out there... but when she strikes up a chat with a woman, she gets the no-thanks-I'm-with-someone-else talk. (There must be something they're picking up on, or something hanging on her, I think.)

In more general spaces, it's like I said... she's beating guys away with a stick. And they don't hear her when she says "I'm not into guys."

Sooo... I'll recommend Lavender Love Drops Oil... any working anyone would recommend, like a spell or a mojo or something? Again, much obliged on my friend's behalf for suggestions.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Hello, Doc,
What about www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
Or www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
Or luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Or an attraction mojo hand????
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:06 am

magicmurphy, Miss Aida -- wonderful ideas :) Just one thing:
magicmurphy wrote:In more general spaces, it's like I said... she's beating guys away with a stick. And they don't hear her when she says "I'm not into guys."
She needs to do some "invisibility" work. it's a simple trick to wear bay leaves in your shoes to keep the wrong people from noticing you. On each leaf, she can write "Men, Don't See Me."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Thank you Miss Aida and Miss Michaele! This is great. I will pass this on to my pal.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

frankwhite123

Unread post by frankwhite123 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:30 pm

I have been with this guy for a month and now I have to move a few hours from him. I want to have candles set because I want us to still communicate and have him come visit. I also want to keep him from being interested in getting with others.

I only have pictures, first/last name, and DOB.

What candles/petitions should I have set?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello, frankwhite123 ,
Follow Me Boy
Stay With Me
I hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Hi All --

Oh, Miss Michaele -- an update. I passed on to my friend the bay-leaves-in-the-shoes trick you recommended to make her invisible to men. It worked great!

She told me of a couple of parties she was at where not only did the guys there just know her as a pal, but she really got good attention from many women. After making a joke about being a vegetarian at the snack table, a really cute punky woman looked at my friend and said, "wow, how come al the hot women I know are vegetarians?"

Oh yeah. They're in the beginning phases of dating.

Thanks to all of you for your great suggestions on behalf of my pal "Julie"!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:45 am

Hello! I am just curious if anyone knows a good way or what tools and oils to use to determine a persons sexuality? For example, I have a neighbor that just moved in upstairs and while my gaydar is saying she's gay, I have no spoken proof and I fear it might just be me projecting my crush-like feelings. Is there a way to get someone to declare themselves? Not their feelings exactly but just give me a hint I'm not "barking up the wrong tree". I have deers tongue which I thought might help, plus various LM oils and many other herbs. Plus, I have a great deck of tarot cards from LM so if a hint could be gotten through certain readings or cards, that would be great too! Thanks for your help!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:30 am

magicmurphy

Excellent! Congratulations to your friend -- it looks like she has plenty of her own natural love magic :)

Miss Michaele

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:01 am

Hi all I was wondering if you all could help me with a few suggestions. I have a guy friend who I’ve known for years that recently began getting slightly flirting with me. I have a few of his things (a necklace, and a baseball hat) that I’m going to give back to him soon, but before I do I’d like to fix them to make him open up to me as more than a friend more and communicate his attraction. I have at my disposal Q sachet powder, safflower petals, open road oil, damiana, rose petals, violet leaves. How can I use this stuff the best to fix the hat and necklace to draw him in more?
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:21 pm

Hello, ProphetAvery,
Hope you're doing well.
A client of mine taught me a neat trick that I hadn't thought of:
He shaves his face with an electric razor and then takes those tiny little hairs that come of and mixes them with the sachet powders to lay a love trick. I LOVE it! I went out and bought an electric razor and now shave my legs with it when I want to lay a similar trick. Just adding your personal belonging to his possessions will make him really think of you. So, that's what I would do with the powder.
Unless you want to crush your herbs and make a fine powder out of them and add that to you sachet (with the hair).
Or you could make an oil from your herbs. I know that takes time but if you have time, then after the oil is made, take a little out and add just a tiny bit of your urine to it (don't do it to the entire bottle because urine becomes rancid after about 3 weeks) and put that on his possessions.
The road opener oil? Some rootworkers would advise for it (and I do understand the rationale) but I personally wouldn't use it (but that's just me)
Hope this helped
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:39 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida! Love the suggestions and even gives me some inspiration for some other things i can do. On point as always.

Maybe i'll have an update soon. =]
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:47 pm

ProphetAvery,
YES! Updates please!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:26 am

Hi to everyone! i am new to this forum. Please i need honest advice on my issue.

My gay childhood friend decided not to have sex with me anymore because he said he is not enjoying it doing with me, because he feels i am too close to him like his brother. But we love each other. Now we sleep together the same bed but no sex at all. I am confused a lot by this.

So i told him i will look for anything that makes him desire me in sex. So i am not sure to which product to go or which spell to go. I read a lot of forums that sells pheromone but i am not convinced that. i tried some other perfumes it did not work, because he says when he is having sex with me he does not enjoy it, only me enjoys, which is not fair.

1) Can we have Love + Sex spell - is there any spell like that?

2) Or is there any Sex spell Only that is used to cast with pictures, that makes him desire me, horny?

3) Or i can also order complete love spell?

4) Or whether to buy simply Oil to attract?

Please advice me, and i want all the spells to be long lasting. I would like to know the result too, when you reply please tell me the results and the duration it lasts.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Hello, rojo

Welcome to the forum and the Lucky Mojo family

If you get a chance, please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

There is no telling when a spell will work or how long it will last. You might also want to take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html
This webpage will give you more insight.

There are 14 pages on this subforum that I ask you to please read first before asking any questions. Once you read them (and you then have unanswered questions) then please don't hesitate to ask.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:22 am

Dear Miss Aida,

Thank you very much for your link, it helped me a lot, and i learned a lot hahahaha. i have gone through your link one by one. I liked one product but that is for love for opposite sex. Can you quote for me again products that suits me, (Gay love attraction). Thanks

Reason: i get the answer in the forum, i will post better question

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:20 pm

Hi Rojo,
Many oils are made to be used for either gender, only a few are specific to gender such as follow me boy which is used to make a man follow the women. And of course it can be used with a gay man to get another gay man to do the same. Attraction has no gender specification, nor does stay with me, fiery love, reconciliation. etc.. specific to gay there is Q oil (stands for queer) lavender love drops ( used for true love). Queen Elizabeth root can be used for women or the fem one in a relationship would use that root, a john the Conquer would be the masculine man ..here are links to some of the discussed products. LM also sells a broom broom candle which I cant find right now which can be substituted for other candles when doing work. Or you can order two male candles and melt them together. Iv also had success taking to plain candles melting them together and using them in place of a figure candle in work. So the options of work are there, you just need to find a spell that fits your needs and adapt it to a gay lover. Best of luck

Men to find passion in love: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-q.html

Another passion type oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fire-of-love.html

Follow me boy: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-follow-me-boy.html

For gay romance and love: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-lavender-love-drops.html

Spell kit for gay love: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lavender-love.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Dear j82,

Thank you very much, for your detailed reply. So if i order different products for my choice, should i get instruction guide? It looks like i am set with Lavender-love-drops and Q oil, any experience you have for this two products? have you use them together? Third question, is there another product specifically for Sex, which gives my guy extreme desire of sex. Thanks

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:23 pm

one more thing i always asks myself: What is the difference between Lavender love oil vs and the love spell magics that uses picture of the parson. I have read enough and satisfied Lavender love oil, and for sure i will give a try. Sorry to ask so many questions, because im new to the forum and the products, i was reading all the products, testimonials and the posts for the past 24hrs non stop. And from now my facebook is LM! :lol:

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:47 pm

What do you mean instruction guide? LM spell kits come with instructions.. the oils dont or other products (other then the mojos) but its your job to either a. hire someone to help you, b. read as much as you can and learn, c. ask lots of questions after reading the forum to help you. I have used both Q and lavender. Lavender is like soulmate oil to me for gay people, its a bout committed long lasting true love. The sent is amazing. Q oil is more of a meet and greet oil. It can be added with other oils to cause the specific condition, such as adding fast luck to get sex, or queen Elizabeth oil if you are the fem one to get sex or domination or John the Conquer oil if you are the masc one in the relationship and want domination. Oil is a product that is used with spells or alone to do work. A spell kit is using multiple parts of Hoodoo to support the work such as a spiritual bath to cleanse, candles dressed in the oils to influence and draw, stones or herbs also and their purposes, making a mojo to carry the spirit of the work with you. Finding ways to get the product on the person to effect them..etc. So I would ask you, do you just want sex with this person or more? Is it a friends with benefits or a love thing..because that question drives the work that you need to do.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:39 pm

rojo wrote:Dear j82,

Thank you very much, for your detailed reply. So if i order different products for my choice, should i get instruction guide?
Almost every product sold by Lucky Mojo has a web page with a little history, a few spells, and an "add to cart" button.
What is the difference between Lavender love oil vs and the love spell magics that uses picture of the parson.
Lavender Love products are designed to build a committed and happy same-sex love relationship. You can use a photograph with Lavender Love products. You can also use a photograph as if it were a doll-baby or someone's hair or foot track -- to represent the person himself. A photograph, like a doll baby or hair, etc., is a "personal concern," and useful for every kind of spell work.
So this question is a little bit like asking, "What is the difference between frying chicken and cooking with flour?" :) You can use flour in many different foods, even fried chicken :)
is there another product specifically for Sex, which gives my guy extreme desire of sex
"Nature" is an old, polite word for sexual power, or even for genitals.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:59 am

j82

Thank you very much again,

I want soulmate with the guy and regular sex with me, I also want to control him so that he should not have sex or date with others.

Can you please elaborate this sentence of yours: "or queen Elizabeth oil if you are the fem one to get sex or domination" i didn't get the meaning of "fem".

Now he does not want to have sex or relationship with me, Do you mean Lavender can trigger the barriers?

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:28 am

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers
www.forum.luckymojo.com/personal-concer ... tions-and- answers-t9215.html[/list]

Thank you very much Micheal, i could not able to open the above link, i need to study that part. Please rectify the problem. Thanks :)

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-nature.html[/list]

For this oil, should i use it, or my guy? Or u mean i should used it so that it will make him horny??

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:52 am

First start hear and read all the links cat provides on types of workings : http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

Then read this page and all the links: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Then go here and read about personal concerns: personal-concerns-hair-photo-name-quest ... t9215.html

You should get a reading to see what the problem really is with this guy, meaning does he like someone else? Is there someone else? , is he not attracted, etc.. then ask what work to do to make him like you. Another product to get sex and passion is kiss me now.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-kiss-me-now.html

I recall a person on the forum mentioning that they mixed Q oil with fast luck oil and some of their semen and wore it as a cologne when they went out and wanted a hook up.

You say you want more then just sex with this person then I would do more work then just to get him horny.

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:35 am

Hi

i have decided to order lavender love drops, and thanks i have read how to use the oil, but just need to make sure i am on the right track.

After i receive the lavender love oil, should i straight away open and use it while reading PSALM23, or i should follow the waxing moon and do some other stuffs?? and If i decide to apply it on my body, how many times i should do per day, because we shower, swim etc should i need to apply every time after bath?

and for the follow me, my second favorite product, i want it as a powder should i also open the bag and start sprinkling the room while reciting PSALM23 each time? or i should do more than that.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:18 pm

you certainly can open the oil and start working with it and praying over it. I pray over the oil in my hand when I am doing work so if you are dressing your body put a little in your hand pray 23 pslam, state your petition and put the oil on. Yes you would reapply after showering or a bath. I would only wear it when around and in contact with the person. the powder is the same I would get a make up brush and use it to dust your body, dust his items as you pray 23 psalm, petition and prayer

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:48 pm

fantastic that was all i want,

because we sleep in same room same bed i wash his clothes do everything for him, we kiss sometimes but he just stated he does not have the feelings for love and sex. and he does not have a real lover, he dates everyone and loves everyone

Which is more effective the powder or the oil?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:06 pm

One is as effective as the other rojo, which to use will depend on how you intend to deploy your work. If you wash his clothes, then you can add a bit of the diluted bath crystals to the wash water to ''fix'' them. Powders are good for dusting items and papers he will touch, added to foot powder or used on your body after washing. The incense can be used to smoke and scent the air while the oil can be used to anoint candles, added to massage and body care products or used on yourself as previously suggested. Working in multiple ways can be helpful when the target is particularly resistant or stubborn.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:50 am

Thanks ,

so does that mean if i order follow me boy as in bath crystal, i should dilute and wash his clothes. Does that mean i will not use myself, or i can wash with it both his and my clothes.

and i can't see follow me boy as in bath wash in the website i can only see oil and powder, can you send me the link.

I decided to order Lavender love oil and powder. and follow me boy bath wash.

I want to anoint lavender love oil by myself only, and sprinkle the powder in the room and on the bed. and the follow me bath wash, i want to use it in laundry.

so am i correct!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:32 am

Hi rojo,

the bath crystals could be used for you, for his clothes, your clothes, as a floor wash or in any of the many ways described in the informational page found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

You can find the bath crystals for sale here: http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-follow-me-boy.html

The way you want to use the products sounds fine, but there are many ''correct'' ways of doing it. For more on using oils and powders, you can also consult the following pages:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

Blessings and success!
Aura Laforest

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:29 am

thank you very much for your reply.

How much is the shipping cost to Kuala Lumpur, malaysia i could not get it in the website.

can i use lavender love bath, and follow me boy bath together in the laundry??

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Hi rojo,

You can use both of the baths together, the combination works quite nicely. For shipping prices and times, call or email the shop, they'll be able to help you.
Aura Laforest

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:27 am

Thanks guys for all the support given. I can say today i have made my first orders. I cant wait to use it!

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:37 am

hi

i am still waiting my order to arrive at my door step. I always dreams and have a big hope getting my man. But i am a bit scared that it might not work. I know and i believe LM very well i call the shop several times and i am happy i get an official trusted company. But my heart some times jumps up (Scared) it might not work.

I ordered Lavenda love drops in oil and powder and follow me boy in as in soap. Is there anyone experienced the results? if yes mind to share with me how did it go in your first time

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Hello, rojo,

This is negative thinking. You cannot have that type of attitude when performing magic. You MUST think positively!!

PLEASE read this page also: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

There's a lot of helpful information that Miss cat provides.

THINK POSITIVE!!!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:45 am

Rojo, I agree with Miss Aida. Worry is the biggest magic killer, even worse than plain old doubt!

Get some Tranquility bath crystals or oil as soon as you can. If you're going to continue magical work, you should probably keep them on hand all the time :)

Miss Michaele

rojo

Unread post by rojo » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:31 pm

Thank you very much, i understand that. i just ask watever in my mind so that you guide me and advice me. I appreciate Miss Aida and Miss Michaele.

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:46 am

Hello all I just wanted to drop in as I had a question about the spell kit. A few weeks ago I ordered the Lavender Love spell kit and it just came in the mail today but as I was reading through the directions I noticed that the directions do not tell us how to alter the spell for those of us who do not wish to target anyone specific. Like in the directions it says to carve the persons name into the candle and it says to write the persons name X amount of times on the petition paper but I don't have a name as I am simply trying to use the spell to find true love so I don't have a target in mind. How do I alter the spell to fit my needs? Whose name would I be carving in the spell since I don't have a target? Or do I just carve and write the words "find true love" on the candle and petition paper? Help is appreciated thank you.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”