• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:39 am

Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Re: Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, lonewolfinc,

Why don't you try a blockbuster spell? Tear down the obstacles that are preventing her from the fears of being with you.

www.luckymojo.com/blocbuster.html

THEN......

Try a white skull candle spell with Crucible of Courage to get her to have that courage:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandlles.html

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

THEN...

Go with your spell ideas and oils that you have mentioned

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lonewolfinc » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:09 am

Hello Miss Aida!

Thank you very much for your suggestions! I had considered the Crucible of Courage part, but I knew there was something else missing that had to be done beforehand and you have guided me in the right direction in filling in the gaps :D I will get to work on this asap and see what comes of it! I'm excited. Again, thank you for the attention to the matter. I appreciate you. Have a blessed day!

Thank you Saints: Nina de Atocha, Anthony, Jude, Martha, Michael, Dymphna, Martin Caballero, San Ramon for all you have done and will do on my behalf.
lonewolfinc

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:37 am.

Unread postby Guzie77 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Hello all,

I needed some advice on this issue, and I hope I can explain this properly. I really like this guy online, and we've been chatting with each other for a month now. I never met him physically or even talk to him on the phone because he always tells me that his phone is not working and it's been over 2 weeks now, and I'm pretty much sure that he doesn't want to give his phone number to me. :( Also, I asked him plenty of times "when can we hang out and meet in person?" and he doesn't response on that question.I really really want to get to know him more in person or maybe if possible get a one night stand and be still friends afterwards. Btw, he is bisexual and I'm gay. Please help. Thanks!
Guzie77

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Hello, Guzie77,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so, please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Come to me might be a very good start: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

And/or Follow me Boy: http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Guzie77 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:04 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Thanks for the recommendation;however, there so many products to choose from, and I'm still new to this. Is there anyway you can specify what kind of products should I get for a newbie like me? Thanks :D
Guzie77

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:14 am

Hello, Guzie77 ,

Did you read the pages?

There are spells on these pages for you to chose from.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Guzie77 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:38 pm

OMG, the come to me fixed candle really works! :lol: So the guy I'm chatting online wants to hangout with me now. He was really weird when he was saying that he really needs a boyfriend. Does that means the spell is working on him? Also, I lighted the candle on Monday afternoon, and I went outside to hang out with my friend. I had been seeing a lot of heart symbols, his name, and his last name on cars, billboards, and posters is that normal? Moreover, the glass jar for the come to me candle shattered because of the extreme heat. What should I do? Do I need to transfer the candle? And start all over again? :|

Lastly, I also got the follow me boy fixed candle and I was thinking if I should finish the come to me candle first? Then use the follow me boy candle right after. Thanks!
Guzie77

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:05 am

Hi Guzie77,

Sounds like you are getting good signs from your work. However, the glass shattering may indicate some opposition or obstacles. I would re-do the candle and see what kind of results you get before moving on to other spells.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Guzie77 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:21 am

When you said redo candle. Do I need to finish the candle that I have left or do I need to buy a new one? Thanks. :D
Guzie77

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:30 am

Hi Guzie77,

You can finish the one you have but given the broken glass, I would start another one to see if I get a similar result.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Guzie77 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Thanks for the help Miss Athena. I have a question, Since the candle didn't get to finish due to the broken glass, what do I need to do with the left over candle? Should I dispose it and throw it to the trash including the broken glass or bury it? Thanks!
Guzie77

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:12 am

Hello, Guzie77 ,

Please look at this page for disposal and/or deploying: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

As per Miss Athena's replies, start over.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Grasshopper » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:49 pm

Just curious - are there any good psalms for attracting bisexual/masculine gay men to oneself? I've got some attraction oil, and I'd like to use some specific psalms to compliment it.
Grasshopper

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:14 am

Hi Grasshopper,

Here is a list of psalms and their meanings (I posted this in the other thread you posted in). None are specific for attracting gay lovers but you can apply them to your specific situation with ease:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Guzie77 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:45 am

Hello,

I need help! The come to me vigil candle worked real wonders, and I'm so thankful to LM for the awesome results. So this guy I'm chatting with wanted to hang out with him this coming weekend; however, he found out that I lived far away from him about 1 1/2 hour drive. He told me that we can only hang out whenever is convinient for the both of us. After that he stopped chatting with me, so I guess he lost interest. Its already been 5 days, and I haven't heard anything from him! :( I tried contacting him to say hello and nothing. What should I do? should I get a reading first to see if he is worth pursuing? I don't want to let him go. I want to be his friend or even more. Please help. Thanks!
Guzie77

Unread postby j82 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:47 am

Get a reading two see if it's worth it. This guy may not be looking for long term because 1.5 hours is not far if it's love. Besides it sounds like you never met, just online. He has not responded, so to me it don't sounds too serious on his end. To him the time is too far, but magic may not change that about him, it may always come back up.

I'd hate to see you spend a lot of time and effort on him when you can use it to find a new person who won't care about distance.
j82

Unread postby Thomask » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:34 pm

Hello Guzie77

I would recommend using the Attraction products. www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Best of Luck to you.
Thomask

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:59 pm

Guzie77,

If you start with Attraction products, as thomask recommended, you can then follow up after a week or so with a reading, as j82 recommended.

A ten minute yes/no reading should help you see what can be foretold. The wisest and most satisfied hoodoo practitioners are those who set realistic goals, and a reading will help you determine if, after some basic magical work, you are on the right track with this person.

If the person is not seen by the reader as an easy target, then you can use the spiritual supplies for another target.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby calawyn » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:21 pm

Hi everyone! I'm looking to place another order from Lucky Mojo as soon as my current order arrives…(it will include the last of the required items for the correspondence course, as well as lots of others items I've been wanting to work with). Anyway, I'm wondering about some of the love oils and am wanting to lay a trick on my boyfriend, who I love very deeply. There's is nothing exactly wrong with our relationship, or our "nature" so to say, but he is extremely shy and passive. I've pretty much taken over the more "traditionally" masculine role in the relationship, but I know that he would enjoy my being more passive. He tells me that he fantasizes about taking charge and being more aggressive, but he just never seems to be able to actually put it into practice. I don't know if it's his shyness, or maybe he's afraid that I will not like him taking charge. Anyway, I guess I'm looking for some products that will help me. I see lots of products like "Follow Me Boy", but since I'm working it from the other side, not sure if that's what I want. I need more of a "Take Me Boy" oil. Anyway, thank you everyone and any help would be much appreciated.

As an aside, we had broken up a couple months back, and during that time I used some of the "Lavender Love Drops" products to bring some love into my life. I figured at that point, he and I were done, so I was working on finding a new man. Lo and behold, the next day he texted me out of the blue saying how much he loved me and how he'd never find anyone as good as me! Not at all what I expected when I conjured love, but God works in mysterious ways.
calawyn

Unread postby j82 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:08 pm

You can try crucible of courage oil, mix it with love oil to give him the edge. Burn two male candles with the intention of him taking more charge . Burning a red devil candle in the same fashion. Sounds like you two need to talk about fantasies and then do them , maybe help him feel comfortable doing it
j82

Unread postby calawyn » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:35 pm

Hey j82, thanks! I didn't even think of Crucible of Courage. That's a good oil for me to get anyway. We have talked at length, but I think it's definitely the taking charge and just going for it that has been the problem. I think the Courage oil will do the trick. Thanks!
calawyn

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:19 pm

Hi calawyn,

In addition to J82's great advice, you could add Master products to your work on him. Add the oil to his candle, and this can help him take more of a leadership position in general, and within your relationship.

http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby calawyn » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:06 pm

I like that idea, Miss Athena! Thanks!
calawyn

Unread postby hapinys » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:33 pm

So,
I am totally crushing on my neighbor. She has a girlfriend and so do I however they are having their ups and downs as I am having mine with my girlfriend. To be honest I would just like hooking up every now and again with her. I'm thinking to cause a little fighting between them so that her gf backs away a little, then her and I could hook up.

I already have tons of LM Breakup, etc. stuff. Just looking to use attraction and lavender oils for the first time, amongst other or herbs and oils from LM. I'm really waiting for my package to come in the mail because I ordered a lot of stuff and I can't wait for it to get here. I'm hoping for really really really good results with the lavender oil and the attraction oil. I've never done same sex spells so this should be interesting.

Thoughts? Testimonials?
hapinys

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:42 pm

Hi hapinys,

Lucky Mojo makes the very best oils on the market, so you are in good hands. For testimonials, we have a thread for that.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hapinys » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:35 pm

I have a question. Since I'm crushing on my neighbor I was wondering what I should put on her doorknob. Should I put the lavender oil with come to me or should I put something like break up oil for her and her girlfriend to fight?

Her girlfriend does pass by every other day or so and also she has a plant in front of her door. I'm not sure if I can do anything with that or lay any tracks in that. Please advise. Thank you.
hapinys

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Hi hapinys,

You're very fortunate to be in such close proximity to your target! Makes your work that much easier.

I would focus on one goal at a time when it comes to laying tricks like that. Since breaking them up is part of your path toward getting your target for yourself, I would use the door handles and front plant for that purpose. Dress the door handle, lay some powders for foot track magic (blend with local dirt to camouflage it) and work the break up spell kit for them, which you can bury in the planter.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

You can simultaneously do love drawing work on your target, but I would keep it in a separate location.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hapinys » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Hi Miss Athena!

Thx so very much. I would have a hard time laying dirt because we are on the 2nd floor and there's no dirt up here. However, I can put oil on her door knob and "possibly" hide something in the little flower pot. Fingers crossed on that one. I want to do all this breakup work while the moon is waning. Ive also started a vinegar jar ;) this past Tuesday . Now, preparingfor the new moon to come and "waxing" work ahead.
hapinys

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:07 pm

hapinys, if you can't mix powders with dirt because concrete (or indoors/carpet), you can get a tiny cologne spray bottle; drugstores sell little plastic ones for cheap. Mix a solution of the appropriate oil and water and spray it where your target will walk.

If you're worried you might then step in it yourself, put some bay leaves or eucalyptus leaves in your shoes before you start.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hapinys » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:25 pm

Thx MissMichaele,
Let's just say that they had a HUGE blowout at 6pm this morning. Omg! If anyone wants details let me know. I just started the jar Tuesday. I'm like ooommggg.....and then she has been talking to me all about what happened for about 3 hours. I got all the scoop. I'll finish adding to my jar Tuesday, my last chance in the waning moon. Come the waxing, I'm so ready to bring her my way :).
hapinys

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:09 pm

Hello, hapinys,

That is TERRIFIC!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby hapinys » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:12 pm

Ooppss.....I meant 6am this morning. Thx Miss Aida. I'm excited as you can tell. Hehe.
hapinys

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:18 am

Hello, hapinys,

And we are excited for you!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby lroy83 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi all im a bisexual from australua and i have fallen in love with a fella and want to know if there are any spells i can use to make him fall in love with me. Im also getting married in a few weeks and would like to break that off because im in love with the fella can anyone help?
lroy83

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:52 pm

Hi lroy83,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread on the forum. Please do a search before posting randomly, as this just creates more work for the moderators.

You can find lots of information in this thread about how to attract this man to you. As for calling off your marriage, I'm afraid we cannot advise you there. Go with what's in your heart.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lroy83 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:09 pm

Ok thank you and sorry i dont really know what im doing
lroy83

Unread postby johnnyr860 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi I was just wondering is it ok to skip days when doing love spell work? Long story short I bought some of those 4 inch pink candles from lucky mojo with some lavander love drops oil and so far everthing is working great the guy I like seems to be more into me than ever before in fact today he said he was thinking about me all day and couldn't get me off his mind while I was at work. He seems more connected to me too. I didn't think this through and so basically I'm not home now and won't be home until really late probably tomorrow. So like is it ok to skip a day when doing spell work?

The reading I did with the AIRR reader confirmed the guy likes me and that we both have feelings for each other and that there is good potential for a relationship here. I just don't know if skipping one night of spell work will affect the results of us? Also when I run out of candles do I order more to keep things going or would I not need to? How does that work? Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Regards,
John
johnnyr860

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:34 pm

Hi johnny860,

Since you're getting nice movement, you shouldn't be too worried about missing a day of your work.

Now that you're getting his attention, you might want to work with Come to Me and Love Me products, to add some action to his interest. These can be worked with your candles in the same way you've been working with Lavender Love Drops.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Good luck, I hope you get your man!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby johnnyr860 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:06 am

Thank you miss Athena one question do you think I should buy both of the oils you listed or do you think just one will be good to use with the lavander love drops oil?
johnnyr860

What's next

Unread postby Ladyexstaceysc » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Hello
I hv been using ctm with great results as far as opening up communication between my ex and I. The relationship between us ended last yr on Christmas day. After dreaming of her and seeing signs of her I started using lm ctm. What's next as I don't wanna jeopardize the work I've done thus far
Ladyexstaceysc

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:48 pm

Hi johnny860,

I had to edit your post as we do not allow quoting other posts in responses.

You could do either or both. They have complementary purposes so choose what is most important to you and go with it.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:50 pm

Hi Ladyexstaceysc,

Please do not use abbreviations as it makes it difficult to figure out what you are referring to.

You should continue to work Come to Me until your target is with you, then move on to Love Me or any of the other love oils.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ladyexstaceysc » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Thanks Miss Athena....I was wondering if I could do a sugar bowl as well as the come to me to keep the communication open and following as well as more frequent
Ladyexstaceysc

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, Ladyexstaceysc,

Of course you can!

Good idea!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby skyler24 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:13 am

Hi Everyone,

Been checking this page for quite some time now and I am really amazed with how the people here help and assist one another. I know everyone's busy and I thank you guys in advance for spending some time reading my post.

Honestly, I badly need your help. Here's my story:

I met this girl online (last May 2015) and we've been chatting and calling each other for a month and a half. I felt that we really had a connection however, she's the type of person that doesn't share her feelings and wants to keep it to herself (she told me that from day 1). She's been kinda sweet to me, calling me and sending me sweet messages that time and I really fell for her (though it sounded stupid, but this was not intentional). I told her I like her but she never replied directly if she felt the same or not (most of the time, she sends smileys and heart icons). so I made a plan and told her that I'll be leaving the country (work abroad). She then texted if I really need to go and If we can still can communicate. I told her there's no sense of communicating since I dont know when I'll be back. I made this plan thinking she might tell me her feelings.. but she just kept quiet and wished me luck.

2 months passed by with no contact. I really tried my best to forgot her but I failed. I decided to contact her and inform her that I'm back in the country for good. She replied and just asked "I thought you're in Australia?". I then replied and informed her that I'm back for good. She didnt reply to my text message since then. I tried to contact her but she never replied. I didnt stop and continue to send text messages to her and now I received a message from her that she wants me to forget about her. I know part of this was my fault. I really like this girl and I want her to be mine. I'm not a bad person, most of the time I'm the one being cheated and because of that I try to stay away from love. but I really like this girl and I know that if we'll be together I will never ever hurt her.

I hope someone can help me make this girl mine. FYI, we met only met once due to our schedule. I will forever be grateful if my problem will soon come to an end. Many thanks and bless you all.
skyler24

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:46 pm

Hello, Skyler24,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to so) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Sure sounds like she has someone else (just guessing), OR she thinks that you are being dishonest about where you are living.

Had you even confronted her and tell her that you wanted to see her?

Sure sounds like A LOT of miscommunication between the 2 of you from the very start.

You may want to start with a Come to Me Spell Kit and see where that takes you: www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Then, try to communicate with her again. Then, PLEASE try to be more forthright in your conversations.

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LaMarquise » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:11 am

Any suggestions for a mojo hand in the style of a nation sack for a lesbian? We're in a D/s relationship and I like how a nation sack gives the woman dominance over the man, but it seems like the ingredients are very male/female and was wondering if there were any suggestions for putting one together for a woman with a woman, or if perhaps Lucky Mojo would be willing to put one together for me.
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.
LaMarquise

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:32 pm

Hi LaMarquise,

You should be able to contact the shop and ask. They do customize many of their mojos and other products to be more gender specific.

Meanwhile, you can always use cowrie shells to represent a female target, as the shells are shaped much like a vagina.

http://herb-magic.com/cowrie-shell.html

But I would call the shop if I were you. They are very helpful and accommodating.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Help Needed.Love Spell

Unread postby Witch8701 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:30 pm

Hello,

First off let me say I'm a gay male.I have a situation that I hope someone could give some advice on.I have this guy I've been seeing for going on a month now.He seems genuinely interested in me,but I sometimes feel he idk may be apprehensive about me.The communication sometimes is almost non existent.Sometimes he will text me,but it's mostly me initiating.The weird this is,just when I think I wanna "dump" him/keep it moving....he will text me.It may sound stupid,but it's almost as if he can sense it.He gives me just enough to keep me hanging on. Besides that every time we hangout,there is undeniable chemistry. I forgot to mention,we haven't had sex yet either....Part of me thinks I'm just some whore and he is the normal one LOL. He always says he will never make the first move because he is too shy.I'm wanting more desire and heat.Right now I feel like were in grade school. We only hold hands and kiss. I want to be with him and he is everything I've ever wanted in a man.So I was thinking maybe I could turn to magick,in order to ignite the "fire" so to speak. What is something extremely effective I could do?
Witch8701

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello, Witch8701,

Welcome to the forum!

I have merged your post to the thread that deals with your query.

PLEASE read the 16 pages here. After reading them, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask us

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Witch8701 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:18 am

Thanks so much.I thought about ordering the Lavender Love Spell Kit,but Idk if I should do that or Follow Me Boy? Should I just buy a Triple Strength Mojo Hand?
Witch8701

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello, Witch8701,

Why not the Lavender Spell kit, the Follow me boy oils (to apply on yourself and your candles)?

The mojo hand? That would be a Great addition but not in lieu of the spell kit.

I hope this helps.

Please keep us posted

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Witch8701 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:31 pm

Okay I don't need any personal possessions of his to do the Lavender Love Spell do I?
Witch8701

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:40 pm.
Reason: Not relevant to LM products or Hoodoo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:41 pm

Hello, Witch8701 ,

Yes, you can still use the kit.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Chief on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:56 pm.
Reason: It's in the wrong place.

Unread postby MJA1284 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:24 am

Hello,

I am doing a ritual so my friend can confess her true feelings for me. I have the Crucible of Courage and Clarity oils and both types of incense and began a 7 day ritual starting last Thursday. It's done late at night for an hour around midnight. I'm using a white votive candle (not placed in a glass and is free standing) and dress it with both oils every night and at the same time I've mixed both incense and have that lit up as well. I do not want to do something that will control her and be in a relationship with me because she's under a spell. My hope is for her to have the courage and clarity (hence this ritual lol) to accept, remove confusion and fear, and be who she is. The petition I wrote says exactly that and is placed under the candle. I say my own personal prayer when I begin the ritual but if you have a spell/prayer that I can use and suggestions to improve or change this ritual, please share.

1) After 7 days, do I burn the petition paper and what do I do with all the remains (paper, candle, incense)? I don't have access to a place where I can bury these. But, I feel this ritual isn't enough and I should do more in addition to it so I am asking for your advice and guidance.

We've never been together as a couple but we have a very strong connection and I know she's had feelings for me for a long time. The more our friendship grew, the more those feelings became stronger (for both of us) but since it's same sex, she's conflicted and maybe even afraid (her family/friends opinions, lifestyle change) to do anything. She's confused because she's only been with men but I feel she's known all along who she is and buried it deep within and when we met, I woke up that sleeping giant lol. She's suppressing her feelings for me but since we have a strong connection and undeniable attraction, I know she is struggling. There are days when I felt she was ready to tell me her feelings but would back off and go back to serial dating guys.

She currently has a bf but knows this is another unhealthy relationship and he's bad news.

I had a reading done on them and what my reader said to me was spot on about the true nature of their relationship and he also said that her bf knows black magick (that it may have come from his grandfather) and using this to control her. Which makes sense because I feel that whenever she's ready to pull the plug and starts to slowly distance herself from him, he puts her under a spell to bring her back and she becomes more enamored with him and this has been a cycle.

We haven't spoken in almost two months because I feel we should have some space. We didn't fight or anything like that, we're just both busy with our respective lives but I've intentionally decided not to communicate with her in hopes that she can figure out her feelings and what she wants without me being in the picture and influencing her decision.

She did reach out a few days ago and made plans to meet up for dinner so I'm looking forward to that. I'm excited but also nervous to see her even though we've been very good friends for several years lol.

2) What can I do so she can leave him (and fight his black magick and protect her from further spells from him), eliminate her fear and confess to me how she feels so we can be finally be together?

3) Any suggestions on what I can do to prepare myself (spells, a ritual, or prayer for me) before we meet for dinner?

Sorry for the long post and thank you in advance!
MJA1284

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:11 pm

Hello, MJA1284

I will answer each question after the question

1) After 7 days, do I burn the petition paper and what do I do with all the remains (paper, candle, incense)? -Take a look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I feel this ritual isn't enough and I should do more in addition to it so I am asking for your advice and guidance. -Here's an array of spells that will also answer our last question-

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

2) What can I do so she can leave him (and fight his black magick and protect her from further spells from him), eliminate her fear and confess to me how she feels so we can be finally be together?-

Yu can use break up spells and protection spells on her:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

3) Any suggestions on what I can do to prepare myself (spells, a ritual, or prayer for me) before we meet for dinner?-Again, look at the love spell page that I had already given you

Sorry for the long post -
Please do keep these shorter in the future.

PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Witch8701 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Hey.

I decided to wait and let things take its course with the guy.Now he has basically cut me off altogether (nicely). He decided he isn't ready for a relationship and wishes me well.He doesn't want to even be friends because he is feeling guilty,about what he has put me through.Should I buy a reconciliation kit? or still get the Lavender Love? I'm not prepared to give him up.I believe he is just scared,extremely insecure and doesn't want to put in the effort.I really want to be with him and I don't want anyone else.Should I get a reading on this?
Witch8701

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation