• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:07 am

Spells for Getting a Fair Share of an Inheritance

Unread postby CowboyInTheBoatofRa » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:45 pm

I want to do a spell to obtain my fair share of an inheritance from a sibling who has broken promises and may be intending to keep the inheritance money all for himself. There is a Green Devil Money-Back Spell on the Lucky Mojo site (http://www.luckymojo.com/devil.html), but since the spell that I want to cast is going to be for a close relative whom I actually care about, I want to use something less harsh. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding how I might modify the Green Devil Money-Back spell? Or, alternately, does anyone know of any other spells that might be more appropriate for my situation?

CBR
CowboyInTheBoatofRa

Re: Fair Share Inheritance Spell

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:10 pm

You care about this person, so the best outcome would be for the two of you to reach a warm, friendly, equitable, and familial resolution.

Make a honey jar on your sibling and yourself, and give it a kick by adding some personal concerns from your deceased relative. Call on this dead relative to keep your sibling on the fair road to equal sharing.

Work this honey jar intensely and deeply for at least a week in the mornings while at the same time using the paper-charring portion of the Green Devil spell. Then, since the opponent is your sibling, do not conclude by burning the sibling's name-paper, but rather open up the honey jar and pop the charred-edged paper inside, with the offer of cooling sweetness. Work the honey jar at least another week.

You may then either keep working it or bury it in the grave of the deceased relative, calling upon him or her to administer justice.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby CowboyInTheBoatofRa » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:44 am

Thank you so much, Cat. This is very helpful.
CowboyInTheBoatofRa

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:32 am

I have a similar situation and am going to add mine to this thread, hopefully to keep relevence for other readers needing the same. Hope that's okay.

My mother died 9 years ago, leaving her $700k estate in a living trust. She wanted her boyfriend to be able to live in her home (or rent it and use the money towards another home) until he died, at which point the estate would be split between my brother and me.

In the last 9 years, he's tapped out tens of thousands of dollars from principal, which has required my brother and I to spend an additional $15k in legal fees to fight him in court and attempt to limit his powers (somewhat successfully.) He's been awful and evil, yet my mother would not approve of me doing bad work on him. It's terrible that he has stolen from us and that we can't get our money until he dies.

My brother and I are both in dire straits due to the bad economy. I could lose my house. My mother would NOT want that. Her ex (who is remarried) doesn't need our money, but my brother and I DO.

The outcome I would like is for him to spontaneously decide to close the living trust out and distribute 100% of the money to my brother equally (legally as IF he'd died, but without dying.)

I'm thinking of doing a compelling spell. The words in the green devil spell sound good to me. I'm angry at him and seek no relationship with him. I just want our money! But I want to honor my mom, who would want me to do it peaceably.

Do you think green compelling oil-dressed candles on a honey jar is they best course of action? I want the spell to be strong and fast, yet wish him no harm.
MightyAphrodite

Get Our Inheritence Back from Mom's Bad Boyfriend

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:27 am

My mother died 9 years ago, leaving her $700k estate in a living trust. She wanted her boyfriend to be able to live in her home (or rent it and use the money received as income) until he died, at which point the estate would be split 50/50 between my brother and me.

In the last 9 years, he's tapped out tens of thousands of dollars from principal, which has required my brother and I to spend an additional $15k in out-of-pocket legal fees to fight him in court and attempt to limit his powers (somewhat successfully.) He's been awful and evil, yet my mother would not approve of me doing bad work on him. It's terrible that he has stolen from us and that we can't get our money until he dies.

My brother and I are both in dire straits due to the bad economy. I could lose my house. My mother would NOT want that. Her ex (who is remarried) doesn't need our money, but my brother and I DO.

The outcome I would like is for him to spontaneously decide to close the living trust out and distribute 100% of the money to my brother equally (legally as IF he'd died, but without dying.)

I'm thinking of doing a compelling spell. The words in the green devil spell sound good to me. I'm very angry at him and seek no future relationship with him. We just want our money! But I want to honor my mom, who would want me to do it peaceably. We can enroll her help as a spirit that way (but I don't know how to do that, so please explain.)

Do you think green compelling oil-dressed candles on a honey jar is they best course of action? I want the spell to be strong and fast, yet cause him no harm. The results need to benefit me AND my brother.

Thank you!
MightyAphrodite

Re: Get Our Inheritence Back from Mom's Bad Boyfriend

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:00 pm

I wouldn't worry about hurting the boyfriend; you need to look out for yourself and your brother. All you want is what is rightfully yours and your mom probably does too. I would guess that she isn't too happy with him and would be on your side, rather than see her money go to support another woman while her own children are in need.

You might try the Pay Me oil on the green devil candle or a Pay Me candle. Maybe a Court Case candle too to help with the legal issues.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 am

Thanks, Cleopatra!

I think you're probably right. If my mom was alive and she knew what he was doing, she'd want to protect us from him, not the other way around. I just feel guilty about not knowing her actual wishes. Maybe I should do some form of divination to get her answer?

A couple more questions:
1. What's a good way to find out if my mom is okay with me doing green devil work or not?

2. Should I divine the outcome before even trying, or just go for it?

3. I understand that I need to ASK him to do my bidding during the spell. Is a paper letter with compelling powder significantly better than dressing myself with compelling oil while typing him an email?

Thank you!
MightyAphrodite

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:52 am

Don't use a honey jar because it's for sweetening. I wouldn't worry about hurting the man either.

If I were in your situation though, I'd definitely go to a professional rootworker. Get a reading to have a better view of any hidden aspects of the situation, and what should you work on exactly so you can decide what spells to use. You could seek help from one of the professional readers here who also work for LM, and they can make recommendations.

A couple things I once did when I wanted someone to reflect on his actions - and to begin to treat me fairly - go like this:

1. I got a wooden box, paint it black, decorate it with silver marker to make it look a bit like a coffin. Then I put a picture of the target inside, along with rusted nail, pins, broken glasses, razor blades...(or anything that hurts or stings). There's a mirror glued onto the inside of the box's lid, so my target's photo lies facing the mirror. Before I closed it, I absolutely vented out my anger and what he'd done wrong, then ordered him, in no uncertain terms, that he must play fair in the situation. (In your case, you'll need to order him to pay you and your brother back what he owes you) Then I burnt a purple candle dressed with Bend Over oil and calamus root, tobacco and master root (all for control) on the top of the box. I also put two tall black candles (undressed) on both sides of the box, they're were there to 'absorb' the mess. Afterwards I hid the box in a dark place.

2. I sent a dressed letter - in your case, it should be compelling powder - to his office. As I was writing the letter, I had a dressed purple candle burning and kept tapping his name paper under my left foot.

1. definitely did the trick since the person made some kind of 'confession' in less than a week, and was a lot more willing to negotiate. While I know you're not looking of a compromise, but justice, weakening your opponent may be a good thing for starters. Then you can do the Green devil spell, compelling works, and subsequently court case spell when it comes down to that.

Good luck.
cabriellenil

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Cabriellenil, I see your point about weaking him before negotiating! He's been such a power wielding jerk.

A few years ago, my brother and I wanted to end the whole deal with him, offering a settlement. Instead of him getting monthly income, we would agree to pay him a full third share if he agreed to close it out. (My mom didn't even want him to have that much!) But we thought we'd treat him as an equal and offer a third. He refused, saying he'd only settle for 60% (giving my brother and I only 20% each.) What an a**.

Remembering this stuff is making me mad again. Maybe that's a good thing!
MightyAphrodite

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:29 pm

HI

MightyAphrodite wrote:1. What's a good way to find out if my mom is okay with me doing green devil work or not?

You can ask her through divination or just ask her and wait for a sign.

MightyAphrodite wrote:2. Should I divine the outcome before even trying, or just go for it?

I always do a divination before starting any work.

MightyAphrodite wrote:3. I understand that I need to ASK him to do my bidding during the spell. Is a paper letter with compelling powder significantly better than dressing myself with compelling oil while typing him an email?

Honestly? In my opinion an actual letter is much stronger then an email. A dressed letter actually gets handles by the target.

Also keep a honey jar on him while you work, its always best to come at something like this from more then one angle.
Turnsteel

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Thank you, HailDiscordia!
MightyAphrodite

Securing bequest of property

Unread postby nette » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:51 am

I would like recommendations on what spells I can use induce the bequeath of a particular property (should he pass before me) from an on again off again companion.

Should I try the 7 knob candle, if so what color should I use, green?

I will also mention that I am fairly a newbie at hoodoo although I grew up around and was familiar with it as a child in the south, I have only recently began exploring working the craft for myself.

My appreciation in advance to anyone that can give me some guidance.

Annette
nette

Re: Securing bequest of property

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:57 am

Annette, since this is a long-term working, i would use a doll baby, and make it very personal, with the person's hairs, clothing, and so forth. I would work with the dollie at least once a week until i was sure i had secured what i wanted.

While working the doll, i would also nail down the property in my name, with dressed railroad spikes and prayers. You can read more about these things in my online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" or search the forum for railroad spikes.

Read this:

http://luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

Order these:

MIN-NAI-COFF Mineral Curio Nails, Coffin Nails, rusty, 9 per pack $4.00
MIN-NAI-RAIL Mineral Curio Nails, Railroad Spike, 7" long, weight 13 oz. $6.00
MIN-NAI-SQUA Mineral Curio Nails, Square-Cut Nails, 3 1/4" long, 4 per pack $4.00

This is a major spell, not something that can be passed off with a single candle.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby zee » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Thanks! I too was thinking along these lines about my own inheritance ( from parents). One of my siblings is rather greedy and demanded her share even as my parents were alive, so they gave her share to her, in order to keep the peace, and with the understanding that there should be no more interference form her in the future...

my father has now passed away, and my sibling's daughter is grown up. They have sent her to live with her grandma ( my mom) and have trained her to ingratitate herself and talk my mom out of what should belong to us.

The rest of us are too polite and well behaved to stop it, plus it does not seem right to appropriate my parents hard earned money from my mom while she is still alive and well, but i am wondering what i can do to open my mom's eyes to whats happening OR for her to decide to hand over our inheristance to us as well, and we could keep it safe for her or whatever

i am just worried that their greedy daughter will make my mom do something foolish and take away with what is my mom's eggnest, or what in due course of time would rightfully be ours

Any spell, or ideas would be very gratefully recieved!
zee

Unread postby nette » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Thank you.

Again I extend my appreciation in advance for anyone's guidance.

Annette
nette

Money from an inheritance

Unread postby Maria95 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:59 am

Greeetings,

My father left me and my sister property and money when he died. His mother stole it from us. He did nto have a registered will, and kept his money and property in her name, due to a nasty divorce from my sister's mother some years ago, and also other things I guess. He told me, my mother, and other family members about him doing this, but when we confronted her when he died, she denied adamantly that she had ANYTHING that belonged to him. I have consulted a lawyer, to no avail, and it also turns out that my half-sister made some deal with my grandmother to try to get the money for herself (but it did not work out) --I am older, but do not have my father's last name, and his name is also not on my birth certificate, so I could not do anything. she had herself named administrator of the estate-shortly after he died, but still no money came about-someone called her about "her property" a week after he died, which she told me about, so I know there is something there, plus, I saw bank statements and there is no way my grandmother has that type of money. I am not close to her at all. She is jsut my grandmother biologically. I have not seen or spoken to her in two years, and no contact with my sister either. I have tried some spiritual work, to no avail. I dream about my father-and dreamed about him recently. In the dreams, he is trying to show me money, or paperwork, cars, etc. It is like his spirit is not resting. She has also told me he is still in the house-I figure probably bothering her because of what she did to us. i need advice. I want what is mine. I could use it and I also would help other people. Thanks.
Maria95

Re: Money from an inheritance

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Mighty Aphrodite:

Compelling is not a good fit with a honey jar. You could do them separately, using the Compelling during the night and the honey jar in the morning, but when you think about it, honey is for sweetness, not for coersion.

Maria95:

You need to get a reading ASAP to find out what your next action will be. You may also need a rootworker to do the work for you.

On the mundane side, get another attorney to help you, since your father died intestate (without a will) and did not establish paternity. I am not an attorney and do not know if it possible to do a posthumous (after death) DNA test or if there is another way to establish that he was your father. Court Case products would help to get the proper legal assistance, combined with Attraction to attract the best lawyer to you.

Compelling and Pay Me products would be appropriate to get your sister to give you what is yours.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Money from an inheritance

Unread postby Maria95 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Thank you for your response. People in the family know I am his daughter, and were willing to testify but the attorney was working on it and came up with nothing. He said it would be a waste of time. I do not want to go through another attorney. Plus, I have had readings done o this over the years, and also work done. Nothing has worked. I have been told she did some spiritual work also.
Thanks again.
Maria95

Unread postby Ellina » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:51 am

I have a situation that makes me petition almost the contrary position.. I would love to be fair, but cannot be due to the following:

From Dad, we were a total of 8 siblings. Dad had kids in pairs, I'm a product of his only marriage along with two others. Dad passed away ten years and none of them were their for him.. well I guess that was payback for him not being their for him.

He left a property with no will. For past ten years I've pulled out money to help keep it from abandonment and or being taken by the government.. a great chunk of change. My siblings (even from both parents) have not cared at all.. I can't pay full value of the house, but at least half. Two of my siblings (from previous relationships) are at this point wanting money. I want to own the house (which is now in shambles) and want them to give me a break. I will give them money, but I'm asking them at 1/2 price.. to keep in family. Dad asked me before he died and as I (and only I) took care of him in his dying years, that I care for his house. He would die if we'd sell.. so I need them to allow that to happen. I would have to invest a lot of money just to restore.

What can I do for my siblings to understand dad's dying wishes and be so greedy as to sell dad's legacy.. his family has been on this land for centuries.. selling it would be like a slap on our family's name. I want to pay them something.. and assume all tax responsibilites as I have..

What spell can help them stop being greedy and work with me and conform with what I can give them without going broke myself...in addition.. If I do NOTHING.. it will be another 10 years and no one sees a dime anyway.. its me, or its me who can do something.. invest in lawyers.. pay the taxes.. not fair they don't help grant me a break on the property.. any recommendations? There 8 of them..
Ellina

Spell to get my inheritance from greedy siblings

Unread postby ceramicat » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 pm

My Dad died last year, and I received the life insurance check from his policy, but I'm concerned that my Brother & Sister have cheated me out of a lot of the money he had. Why do I feel this way? Because I was told by them that they would do whatever they could to keep me from getting my share since my Dad helped me out so much. I'm the baby of the family, I'm disabled and the black sheep, mainly because of jealousy. My brother wasn't required to file in probate, so I can't find out what has been paid & recorded. It's very complicated because my Dad lived in Arizona, my brother & sister live in Michigan and I live in California. I can't afford to hire an Attorney to look into the matter. I was counting on my inheritance to buy a new car. My husband and I live on less than $800 a month.

They couldn't keep me from getting the life insurance proceeds because that is handled through the insurance company. Based on what my Dad told me before he passed there's a lot more I should have gotten, especially from the sale of his property which was divided equally between us. I only found out he died because he made my brother promise to call me if he took a turn for the worse so I could talk to him. They didn't even tell me when the funeral was, I found that out by finding my Dad's church online and looking through notices. I have the most hateful siblings on earth!
ceramicat

Re: Spell to get my inheritance from greedy siblings

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Ceramicat,

Essence of Bendover may be appropriate in this case. You could dress a black skull candle with the oil or order the kit.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Wadjet » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:21 am

It has been over 30 years of dispute between my uncles and my father (who is now deceased) to decide what to do with my grandparents land. It is overseas so the government has to process the papers (more time) and then it has to be sold (extra time).

Many of us agrees to sell the land but one of my uncle is dragging his feet for years in how to fairly divide the land which has buildings on it.

What is an approach ritually can I do to help speed up this dispute successfully?

I need this matter resolved so I can move on with my personal goals
Wadjet

Unread postby djanno » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Greetings,

Father was killed, and after him, they come after me to kill me since i am the first born and heirs of my father.

I do want a revenge so that those who kill my father get troubles every single day until they died. In addition, i do want a revenge so that those who manipulated my dady will get in trouble every single until they died. (i have the picture of my father in the cuffin). After investigation, i/we found that my father was poison by doctor with the complicity of his brother, [N.D.]. I want all of [N.D.]'s children get to problems after problems until they do to prison all of them. I know two names but not the names of five others. two live in Cameroon, one in Canada and three in another africa country.

After my father was burried, the door was it was burried was locked with key and i do not have access to go there. Ndanga David had intructed my juniro brother not to give me the key of my father grave. After my father was burried, [N.D.] entered into my father room and collected bank account statement and money, i stopped him and ordered my sibling to bet me and collected money i took from him.

After the dead of my father, [N.D.] said that my father did not leave a will. and that i cannot be the heir of my laterfather.

Now, it appears that my father before he died, he said something about his will, and who has it, and people who were close to him heard and told [N.D.]. It appeared that they visited [D.E.R.], the will holder, we suppose after divination investigation that responded yes, she has the will. but [D.E.R.}, the supposed Will holder, herself rejected the notion that she has the will. So, [N.E.], [T.E.N.] ( a laywer), and [N.D.] all know what happen to the will of my father.

What should i do later so that the will is published?
djanno

Unread postby djanno » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:37 pm

After the publication of the will, i do want everyone in the family to accept me as the true heir of my father without deniying and that everyone should know [[N.D.] as a trouble maker and do not respect him at all. Even all of my late father wives.

(1) the dust where my father was burried cannot be found.

(2)When father was buried, his grave was made out of cwment,which is very rare in our tradition. we dont' ckment the grave, we just put in the dust that was taken from the ground.

(3) I do want to punish all those people concerned in maniputing of the will of my late father including their children if that can be done before the will is published. Some people might even died or the dear son of those involve have to die. This is the true and nobody should mess with the will of someone.
djanno

Re: Spells for Getting a Fair Share of an Inheritance

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Hello:
I'm sorry for the loss of your father. All of these bad things happening cannot be helping with your grief.

There are lots of elements in your case; you want to get revenge against those who hurt you, you want to be recognized by your father's will. I would suggest getting a reading with a good rootworker to determine what to work on first.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime you can read up on Crossing work which is a type of revenge work:
http://luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Skull Candle for Inheritance

Unread postby angel4decale » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Hello,
I am looking to do a skull candle spell on my husbands aunt.
the situation is...she is the executor in charge of dispensing his grandfathers will. She has been very uncooperative about selling off the property which was in the will for everyone else to get their much needed share, so I want to convince her to do right by the family and honor her fathers will. I'd also like to know what type of spell can I do to get someone to offer her at least 5 to 10 million for the building?
How would I dress the skull candle? would I use green or white? for the eye sockets or the top of the head what herbs would I need other than poppy seed?
Any other advice or insights would be greatly appreciated, I want to know everything I need before I place my order.
Thanks.
angel4decale

Re: Skull Candle for Inheritance

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:22 pm

angel4decale,

Dress the candle with Compelling oil to get the aunt to fulfill her obligation as executor of the will. Money Drawing, Wealthy Way or Prosperity oil could be used to dress a green candle to get the money for the building.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby angel4decale » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:22 pm

Thanks Mama Micki...What about the hallowing of the skull? Which herbs should I buy for the skull? I read in the skull area to hallow it out from the bottom and put personal concerns (all I have is a picture) What else would I need to be prepared?
One other thing I'd like to ask...is it okay to work while I'm on my monthly? or should I wait?
angel4decale

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:27 am

Good Morning, Angel4decade,
You can check out this webpage and the herbs. Check out which ones are appropriate for your spell work: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
Afterwards, if you have questions abut specific herbs, feel free to ask us!
Without going into great detail, there are certain religions that prohibit "workings" while on your: "Monthly". This is not the case in Hoodoo. So, not to worry!
I hope this helps.
Have a wonderful day
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby angel4decale » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:17 am

Thanks very much.
angel4decale

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Hi Angel4decade,

Also know that your husband's Aunt has to pay taxes on the estate, especially if its worth what you said. Taxes can eat up an estate unless the will was written by a good estate attorney. Does your husband have a copy of the will? If so, read it carefully.
If you have any concerns about the way the estate is being executed, go to an attorney.
Your attorney will request a copy of the will. He or she will be able to tell if you have a case or not.
A common way to sue if you go that route is called, "Objection to accounting". You can pretty much sue anyone for that.
But do know, being an executor is one of the worst jobs in the world. She may be doing the best she can do. She is also dealing with a lot,
this is her Grandfather that died. Working out a large estate takes a long time. There's a lot of red tape. So, give her the benefit of the doubt.
In the meantime, check out the link Miss Aida gave you.
I do have to question your use of poppy seeds. Poppy seeds cause confusion, the woman may already be confused because of all the legalities of being
the executrix. Rethink the poppy seeds. Look at Licorice Root, that's a controlling root.
I like your idea of the skull candle. Good idea on influencing her.
Good Luck!
Patience is a virtue especially in these matters.
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby angel4decale » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:37 am

Thanks Susan...I will leave out the poppy seeds. I'm hoping the situation would be a redeeming of her character in the eyes of her siblings as well as the rest of her family. She has been in this same situation before which caused her family to split and buckets years ago...I'm hoping that she'd do things differently simply legally and according to the will not deciding what she deems as best for everyone or anyone else...just execute the will...And get along with her siblings instead of trying to turn everyone against eachother
angel4decale

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:24 am

angel4decale,
Well, in that case, she's proven that's she's untrustworthy by past actions. From the sounds of it, she doesn't seem too keen on changing.
Hoping someone will change usually doesn't work.
Contact an attorney about this. They won't charge you for a consult. Get a copy of the will, if she won't give your husband one, your attorney can demand it. If she has gotten people against each other she sounds like a very good strategist.
See if you can get family members to go in with you and your husband to side against her to make her do what the will states.
There is power in numbers.
Consider getting a reading on this. Because this thing could turn into a big court case. If so, you need back up.
I'd go to a professional reader/rootworker. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Go over their profiles there are many who specialize in court case work and skull candle work.
Remember, this is a war. You are in a war. She doesn't sound like she is going to be nice or upfront or do the right thing when it comes to this kind of money. You have to have a team, a reader/rootworker and an attorney. If other family members would get in on this with you, that would be even better.
I have full faith that you will be able to overcome this challenge. And work that skull candle.
You have a lot of inner strength, use it.

Keep us posted!
Good Luck! :)
Member of AIRR
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:03 am

Dear Ellina,

Sorry this is such a late response. I just saw your post.

My suggestion as someone who has been there. Move on with your life. Life is short. Too short to waste on other people who think only of themselves and have done nothing to help you.
Your Dad, knows you were there for him. He knows this. That is all that mattered. Your love and his love were more powerful than anything else. You will not get any kind of recognition from anyone else that you were the one who cared for him. Only you and your Dad appreciate what you did. God does too. You did the right thing.

Your Dad did not leave a will. This is such a huge problem. It will only cause problems upon problems. It will take years to work out, and then it may never be worked out. This has gone on long enough don't you think?

You are dealing with a crowd of people. 8 people plus their spouses, children, nephews and everyone else with their hands out. This has been going on for over ten years.
Life is just a breath, we are only here for a short moment in time.

What I would suggest is this, try the money drawing products for yourself.
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

The best revenge is success. Make your own success. This will drive the siblings crazy.
Also, you must find peace in your life or this will drive you crazy.
Your father wanted you to make a promise to him and now he's dead. It is more common than you think for people to
make deathbed promises to their loved ones. They often have no idea that the promise makes life for the living unbearable.
I'm sure he wishes he hadn't said that to you now.

If you are still reluctant to let go. Maybe you can convince the other 8 people to make the place a bed and breakfast Inn. Or a place that will bring in some income. In that case, you would need to do some influencing work on the other people. And I would advise that you would need to hire a reader/rootworker to do the job for you.
Check out the links below.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
or you can go to : http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Many blessings to you.
Member of AIRR
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:32 pm

Wadjet,

Follow this link to a great old graveyard dirt spell to get a fair inheritance.

Graveyard Dirt Spell for a Fair Inheritance
http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html#inheritance

MIN-GRA-DIRT
Graveyard Dirt
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

You may -- or may not -- be able to adapt this spellto your conditions, as it is strictly an old African American spell. If you cannot make it work, try any of the other inheritance spells that have been given above in this same thread.

Many people pray Psalms 28 for inheritance issues.

Psalms 28

[1] Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
[2] Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
[3] Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
[4] Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.
[5] Because they regard not the works of the LORD, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.
[6] Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
[7] The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
[8] The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
[9] Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Inheritance Dispute Court Case

Unread postby Charls » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:17 pm

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum but not to the Lucky Mojo website. I would really appreciate any advice.

My Dad died suddenly last yr and my so called 'sister' and I should of inherited his house 50/ 50 equal shares. However she wanted to sell the house but doesn't want me to have it and told trustees to keep the house in trust which prevented my partner and I getting a mortgage to buy her share.

It's a long story but to cut it short she doesn't want the house but she does not want me to have it. I gave up my house thinking we had mortgage sorted, moved into my dad's house, and it turned out the mortgage broker had lied to me and he did not have our mortgage sorted after all -- or has she turned him against me like she had all the family? (Sometimes even my bf sounds like he is on her side.)

Anyway I agreed to sell in the end but wish I contested the sale and she still took me to court and tried to evict us with two young children of 1 and 4 and leave us homeless. The judge said we can stay til house sold. Still though she is trying to make me pay her thousands of pounds legal fees because we couldn't get the mortgage. We have a mortgage 'now' in principle but the house would have to be transferred to me and her for 6 months, which she has no intention of agreeing to.

So it's her 'doing that we cant buy her out, yet she still trying to claim her fees even tho my partner and I have spent a lot of time and money fixing up the house and improved its value so that we can't even afford it now we could barely afford the previous agreed price now because our finances are going down hill.

I don't know what angle to deal with or from

Please help many thanks xx
Charls

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello, ,

Welcome to the forum! If you get a chance (and wish to do so) please introduce yourself on the introduction subforum so that we can all meet you.

Please accept our condolences, from Lucky Mojo, for the loss of your father

My question is: What did your Attorney say? Why isn't your attorney helping you? Or do you have an attorney? Because none of this makes any legal sense to me.

There's so many posts above yours with good tips. Especially from Miss cat.

What do you want to do with your Sister? How harsh do you want your spells to be on her?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Charls » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:42 pm

Dear Miss Aida Thankyou so much for yr reply I did have a Solicitor but it was taking so long tosort out , we offered her 100,000 for her share and she accepted however when we couldn't get the Mortgage and moved into my dad's house she took me to court. I ddint understand what the Mortgage broker was doing because he told me our mortgage application was valid for 6 months. I have feeling she may have sabotaged us but I have no proof.

Im in England so don't know if the law is different here but it just seems so unfair that the laDisputes s to help her be a dictator throwing her weight about. I played a Solicitor all my money fora year . Don't know how I managed but have accrued debt because of it and well behind with house hold bills. I wrote my own court defense and went to court on my own I carnt afford to pay the solicitor any more and besides I started to feel like my own Solicitor wad acting fir her too. I still owe him £400 for my court defense( copies if the letters between him and my sisters Solicitors). I think I went wrong to offer her the 100,000 .

I really don't want to have to pay her fees I think that would be so unfair and unjust I never even knew could fall into that trap mind you she did threaten me and said she would take me to court when Dad first died, she is just vindictive. The proper
Charls

Unread postby Charls » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:50 pm

The property has great potential it has land and potentially could make a lot more money if got planning permission to build new house on plot or even just sell the land as it is and she could have all that money and let me keep the house with a garden. But she just wants to sell the lot because she doesn't want me to have anything or anyone. I really don't want the upheaval of moving especially dnot want to move my four yr old again she took ages too adjust last time she was very close to my dad. Thankyou again for yr time much appreciated blessings to you. xx
Charls

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:59 pm

Hello, Charls,

Wow, this is just terrible. In fact, it's shocking.

Please take a look at the posts that are on this page and see if any of the spells appeal to you.

I am thinking Just Judge. I think this is appropriate for you. Here ;s the subforum on the topic:
working-with-just-judge-justo-juez--t9140s30.html

Here's some products:
www.luckymojo.com/products-justo-juez.html

And here's the candle service that MISC provides:
www.missionaryindependent.org/candle-al ... judge.html

Then, please take a look at the court case spells in the even that you go back to court:
www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I am also thinking that you ought to have a little altar for your ancestors but, especially for your father. And appeal to your father for his help. If you have some dirt from his grave, you can put that on the altar also. Here's some information on altars.

altars-questions-and-answers-t124.html

I am wishing you the very best and pray for your victory.
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Charls » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:46 am

Hi thankyou so much for all yr advice I carnt thank you enough xx I'm going to check out the links you sent me I love the alter idea I have loads of items personal to my dad that I kept however he was cremated and 'she ' took his ashes when I asked her about them she ignored me ( that's another story too) I dnot even know if she spread them :(

However the house was in my mum's name she left it to me my dad and my sister but when Dad contested her will that's how it got put iN trust for us until he died. My dad knew what she was like and if it had been up to him I dnot think she would have got anything, I not even sure ifiI would have. I only know roughly where in grave yard my mum is buried my dad never had a gravestone for her as he was always bitter about how she left her will because it was his work and money he put into the house.

Also when my sister agreed in writing that we could buy her out she wanted all his antiques and Lp's etc I let her take EVERYTHING she wanted but I didn't get that bit in writing with Solicitors, ironically to save money on solicitors letters. But. Now she has written to the court. And accused me of selling everything that I let her take.. It's £300 for a forensic service for me to recover the texts she sent me which prove she
Charls

Unread postby Charls » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:11 am

Is lying. I do have a text that proves she told the trustees to sell it though as she is denying that she influenced them, so I hope that will go in my favour.

The next court date was supposed to be tomorrow but they adjourned it til November / December. I done a freezing spell on her and wonder if that could be why her solicitor adjourned it do u think? It didn't stop her lying. And acthoney gainst me straight away but I did feel a lot better as if her negative energy wasn't effecting me anymore. I also hope her lies will catch her out. I tried a honey jar spell but don't know if that's like trying to work a miracle? :mrgreen: I done a jar for the court too but don't know judges name and is difficult with 2 young children running around. :D so I also done a quick binding jar on her and few other jars lol

I wondering should I stake out the house and garden with rail track spikes but would I just do the bit of garden I want to keep and leave the land which I would agree to sell? Or should I do the whole lot?

It made me feel so ill when we couldn't get the Mortgage and it all went wrong that even selling as she wants would be better than the misery she put me through. But it's not like she even just wants to sell for the best price as I would she wants to sell it to her friend. I guessed that's why she wanted to sell it at auction because I tried to talk sense into het thinking of both of us originally but I guessed that the horsey person she wanted to sell to wad her best friend because coincidentally her best friend had horses. I realised she was trying to get her friend to buy it cheap who probably would of given her extra cash after sale to say thanks mate.
Charls

Unread postby Charls » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:07 am

Hi sorry me again I usually consecrated my candles through the elements and then dress them would I still do this with the just judge vigil candle? And if I buy it fixed shall I mot consecrated it like I normally do? I'm new to this hoodoo way of doing things ( but I like it) :) I was thinking Icould use some dirt from under my ddad's favourite trees do you think that would work? That'd be grate to have you burn candles for me too at the church. One if my friends is Christian and she always says Jesus is the highest power Thankyou so much for yr help.

I wonder if to try the bendover products too or pray and give it up to Jesus for the best outcome for all. Love and light charls
Charls

Unread postby natstein » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:17 am

Hello Charls,

It would seem that the freezer spell you did is helping with pushing the case back. If you do not have the judges name just write "the Judge on my case" or something like that but if you can find the name and or keep a copy of the legal papers that the court has it will help to make the connection to your work. Staking the property with Rail Road spikes in an excellent idea! I have a feeling you have already looked at it but here is the page about using railroad spikes so you have a quick reference to it. (http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html)

In hoodoo we do not really worry about cleansing the candles before we use them and the I feel like the process of fixing them is already a consecration of sorts. They will have sacred oils and herbs in them as well as prayers said over them so you do not really need to worry about passing them through elements and such.

There is a way to have dirt that is not originally graveyard dirt become the same as graveyard dirt. Taking the dirt from under your fathers favorite tree is a good start. Then keep it in a bucket or bowl where you have your little ancestor shrine and call him into that dirt. Just speak to him and ask him to inhabit the dirt that you have there.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Charls » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:53 pm

Thanks Nathen, I've got the court papers and I used the name of the court before do you reckon I should keep the papers on my alter of my dad or just use them for link with spells . Thanks for the link and advice on the dirt that's great! Love learning new stuff / ways of doing things too much fluffy bunny wishy washy culture in England. Is Karma just a term derived to control people? Because all I see is it seems arrogant selfish bad guys seem to get away with 'murder
Charls

Unread postby natstein » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:48 pm

Hello Charls,

I would keep copies of the paper under any honey jars or candles that you have going and you could also keep them at your ancestor shrine and tell your dad what they are there for ask for help with the situation.

A Karma discussion is kind of off topic and not a term or concern in hoodoo. Originally it comes from beliefs in India and literally kinda means action/reaction. an action happens and there is a reaction. It has picked up a bunch of other connotations and after arriving in the west as it were the idea got all kinds of interesting notions attached to it. So it is an idea that is out there and its use in the modern western world is pretty far removed from its original use in India. Again though, not something found in hoodoo since hoodoo is basically practiced by christian folk who do not have any belief in karma.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Charls » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:10 am

Thanks for yr reply Nathen,

I know and understand karma is off topic but it is still really interesting and refreshing to hear a different view / stance on the subject. My mother brought me up as Christian until she died when I was only 7 however I don't really believe in karma like I said and thanks for yr view on it.

I just have one more question I'm not sure whether to stake out the whole property with railroad spikes like it says under that link or if to just do the bit I want to keep ans leave bit we could sell. My sister is adamant on selling the whole lot however I'm thinking if she still gets her fair share of money it might work and enable us a smaller mortgage to do the house up. Otherwise we would hope to buy her out and then sell off the land as we would need the money .also I have unexpected bills that I shouldn't owe coming in do you think it would be ok to do a debt banishing spell? I am only a bit weary of doing this because I don't want to contradict myself and 'induce ' a sale of the house to pay off debt if u know what I mean.

Many thanks for yr kind help
Blessings to you
Charls

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:38 am

Hi Charls,

I'm sorry you are going through this, I know how difficult it is.

My heart goes out to you.

Along with the great advice Miss Aida and natstein gave you, I'd encourage you to check out
the money drawing spells at : http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#green
And the money drawing products are fantastic as well. I like Wealthy Way and Prosperity.
Also it might be a good idea to check out the money stay with me products if there are debt
collectors around. http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-stay-with-me.html/

You could put the collectors in a freezer jar as well. Names of the ones known and unknown.

If it were me, I'd put the spikes around the entire lot and follow the directions in the link given to you by Nathan.

Has the solicitor explained how your sister is able to get away with this bad behavior?
Here, the executrix has to account for everything or they can be sued.

I'm also wondering if there is a tax she has to pay on the land? That could be a reason she wants to sell it to pay inheritance taxes but I don't know how the law works there. Either way, they are not being forthright with you.

Many Blessings to you!
Member of AIRR
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Charls » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:11 am

Hi Susan thanks for yr advice I'm so emotional about it all my sister just doesn't want me to have the house because she wants to hurt me that's all she has ever tried to do to me. My partner and I pay council tax on the property because we are living here. Thanksfor all the links. I need to get cracking on with things. She has just destroyed all my hopes and dreams for this place I've gone from being optimistic to feeling so ill over it all I don't even know if I'm doing the right thing to fight for it anymore. I just want to live a normal life again with my partner and children.
Blessings to you Char
Charls

Is D.U.M.E. the right spell?

Unread postby UltanaOne » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am new to the forum and I hope I have done this correct. My boyfriend has been having issues with his sister,he was adopted. She will not give him a fair shake when it comes down to his fathers living trust, also she took everything from him when his mother died too. I want to get some sort of justice to make her realize that what she is doing to him is so wrong that she will suffer for her mistake. I want the spell to be justified.......
UltanaOne

Re: Is D.U.M.E. the right spell?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:11 pm

D.U.M.E. is short for Death Unto My Enemies. D.U.M.E. oil is not used in justified spells of economic justice.

Try Court Cse and Pay Me and Compelling oils, blended, instead.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby konstanta » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:01 am

Dear all, my family has a long running case of economic injustices from horrible relatives. my husband's father was a severely sick man who couldn't function. his mother is afraid of these relatives and has no power. long story short his siblings stole two properties from them through a fake will. they are famous in their town for their mischiefs and have hurt so many people.. one of them did the same fake will trick to his wife's brother with a disabled son. just writing all this is making my blood boil. now that the other parent is dead; within one week they faked a will again; and are trying to go to court with us, to take his mom's last remaining property saying that it was supposed to be gifted to them. everyone in the town, even the lawyer is afraid of them. don't know what to do. i guess i want (1) protection, (2) get them to give us our fair share; and also (3) curse them for hurting us and other innocent people

i thought of the following:

(1) for protection from them and (3) for cursing them:
i managed to gather some personal effects and was thinking of starting a mirror box with dolls (two dolls). 1 doll with hair, spanish moss, poppy seeds for confusion. 1 doll with his hand writing, again filled the same. graveyard dirt and goofer dust sprinkled over and under. black and red pepper, black mustard seeds and poppy seeds sprinkled over. then black candle burned on top with name and birthday paper underneath, candle dressed with destruction oil.

(1) for protection for our home
railroad spikes for our home - dressed with fiery wall of protection, with urine of our family over.

could you advise me on the above?

also could you advise me how i can get them to give us our share of inheritance ?

(i’d love to do a court case candle but haven’t got this oil - will try to order from you - i do not live in the US)

thank you..
konstanta

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:49 pm

Hello, konstanta ,

Your ideas are WONDERFUL!!!!

For protection help, see this excellent page that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells,html

For inheritance, this page has excellent ideas. Please read the posts. After reading them, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby konstanta » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:56 am

Dear Miss Aida, thank you for your words of encouragement! After reading this thread i was wondering if a bend-over trick would help with the two relatives giving us a fair share. maybe a skull candle dressed in bend-over? we are not in the court stage yet, so there is no judge to sweeten or compel. i'm guessing pay-me type oils wouldn't work because the money isn't theirs; and we didn't offer a service for them. do you have any suggestions? thank you!
konstanta

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello, konstanta,

The Pay Me would still help. The webpage may be a little less descriptive in scenarios but, it can help

Also, yes, domination products on skull candles is an excellent idea!

ww.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby zee » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:28 pm

I am posting after a long hiatus. for some reason even though i had a lot of success with LM products i seemed to have gotten lackadaisical about trying new spells. perhaps the old ones worked so well for school and job (no complaints there even now!!) that i took it easy!

However the past 4-5 years have been very stressful about a court case my sister has done on the rest of the family and understanding how to deal with it is the intent of this post. the case is over property matters and she is using my poor old mother ( who has dementia) and trying to manipulate her to somehow seize control of everything even though she has already taken her share before

the thing is her lawyer is very aggressive and ours is very methodical but not as vicious. Therefore i am looking to
1. confuse their lawyer who is very easily driven to anger, and make a fool of himself or otherwise aggravate the judge and have him rule in our favor
2. make my sister fight with her lawyer and render the case closed
3. some how by any means have judge rule in our favor.

Please guide and advise forum experts as i have never done a court case spell, or will this be a confusion creating spell ?
i have pictures of everyone including the lawyer, but the court case is to be conducted over seas and i cannot go over yet with all the new travel restrictions etc

Please please help...this has been dragging on for almost 6 years now and is taking a toll on me and the rest of the family
thanks,
Zee
zee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello, zee,

Welcome back!

OK, I will post each query and answer after the request

1. confuse their lawyer who is very easily driven to anger, and make a fool of himself or otherwise aggravate the judge and have him rule in our favor-I would use a skull candle and load it up with poppy seeds, red pepper flakes, and inflammatory confusion products

www.herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html

herb-magic.com/pepper-red-flakes.html

www.luckymojo.com/products-inflammatory-confusion.html

2. make my sister fight with her lawyer and render the case closed- Beak up spells

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

3. some how by any means have judge rule in our favor.- Honey Jar

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ceramicat » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:32 am

A few years ago I asked what could be done to get my inheritance that my dad left me. I received the life insurance portion directly from the insurance companies, but not my share from the sale of my dads mobile home. Now I really need the money. My brother was the conservator of the will. And I need to appeal to him to get that money to fix my car. You suggested bend over on a black skull candle with no other reference, such as the day & time to do the spell & an other particulars. Should it be done during the waxing or waning moon? I can be dense even though I have been practicing since I was 11. (I'm a double Scorpio) I have been without a car since October & it's going to cost $950 to repair, plus DMV fees. It's very emotional for me because I am disabled. Anything you can add will be helpful.
ceramicat

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Hello ceramicat,

I agree that a skull candle would be a good first step for this situation. I'd recommend dressing a white skull candle with Influence and Pay Me oil or Compelling oil and burning it in sections over a series of days, making it a point to burn it while your brother is likely sleeping. Whisper into the skull's ear like it's your brother's ear, and tell him that you need him to give you that money. You can read more about working with skull candles here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

You could also work the Green Devil Money-Back Spell, and you can find the instructions for that spell on the Pay Me page.

Now, if he is really resistant, you can step things up with some Essence of Bend-Over work. You can do that work separately, or use that oil on the skull candle to begin with. You can read more about those products here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Hope that helps, good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Seeking Freedom » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:00 am

Hi everyone,

I've never met my father, I connected with him several years ago via phone but he's a verbally abusive alcoholic so I never contacted him again. He left before I was born, never paid my mom a dime of child support.

So, after several years of no contact he emailed to tell me he's dying soon. I don't want to respond. I feel he owes it to me to leave me an inheritance, at least as much as he's leaving his other children (different mother). I don't know if I'm in his will. I had a reading done that said I'd be left money but the reading wasn't especially strong or clear (astrology reading) suggesting either he's thinking of leaving me money but hasn't included me in the will, or I won't get a fair share, or the money will be lost somehow.

I don't have personal concerns of his besides photos, I don't want to talk to him about anything. What can I do?

At first I was going to do a honey jar to sweeten him to me but reading this thread it appears to be the wrong method. I'm thinking skull candle, should I use red or black? Compelling and Pay Me products, what else should I do/use?
Seeking Freedom

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole