• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Spells for Hair Growth: Longer, Fuller, Faster-Growing Hair

Request Spell for Hair Loss

Unread postby theusurper » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:50 pm

Someone know about a spell for when you are losing your hair? I need one.
theusurper

Re: Request Spell for Hair Loss

Unread postby Lara » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:26 am

I am aware of no specific spell for hair loss. I would suggest a healing spell.

Healing Spells are here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#white
Lara

Unread postby bubba » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:29 am

sorry to hear u are losing your hair, if it is a spell on u maybe u should try the un jinxing formullas, also i woulld do some healing,

Also get our hormones checked by dr,,if u hve too much d testosterone circulating u lose hair, also check out your anxiety depression levels

Also eat B vitamins, Sulpher MSM, Silica< and Collagen to strenthen and bring back thick growth,

Also check your diet, as dieting may cause hairloss, also check your water u wash your hair with is not slaty or chlorinated,,

Try all this ,,but whatever u do do pray over it and maybe ask the saints to help and guide u...

Bubba,,,
bubba

Unread postby theusurper » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:58 am

where i get sulpher msm, silica and collagen, are vitamins? i have anxiety depression, thank you for your answered
theusurper

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:03 am

Hi there,

You can get vitamins at a vitamin store and we're getting pretty off topic for the forum. If you have any questions about the healing spells that Lara provided in the link above though we would sure be happy to help!

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

SPELL FOR HAIR GROWTH

Unread postby ladylynn » Fri May 08, 2009 6:36 pm

IS THERE A SPELL FOR HAIR GROWTH, MY HAIR IS BALD ON TOP, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE BEAUTIFUL HAIR, SO THE HATERS WOULD NOT MAKE FUN OF ME WEARING WIGS.
ladylynn

Re: SPELL FOR HAIR GROWTH

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri May 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Hi. A few things. One: don't mind the haters, haters always gonna hate. Two: in hoodoo baldness usually falls under unnatural conditions so I would suggest uncrossing, perhaps the Uncrossing Kit. Three: ease off the all caps. On the net typing in all caps is seen as yelling and no one likes being yelled at ya know.

You can view LuckyMojo's spell kits here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Hair Loss Help

Unread postby narcissanoir » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Anyone know any tricks for restoring hair loss?
narcissanoir

Re: help

Unread postby Wylde » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:03 pm

i dont know any mojo tricks for it but can you say why the hair is being lost? is it sickness, chemo? vitamins? any clues?
Wylde

Unread postby narcissanoir » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:57 pm

i think its due to anesthesia from 2 past operations...other than that i have no clue
narcissanoir

Unread postby LeBaptiste » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:15 pm

It's not a spell, but horsetail fern is good for hair health and restoration. It has high (but safe) levels of naturally occurring silica which stimulate hair growth and make hair (and nails) shinier and stronger. Put it in a food processor and work it into a paste and eat it by the spoonful, as much as you think you need (as long as you don't make yourself sick, about 6 Tablespoons a day until you notice results is good) or, dry it out, chop it up and make a tea of it...though you won't get as much silica it probably won't taste so $#!TTY
LeBaptiste

Unread postby LeBaptiste » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:18 pm

P.S. if you've had two operations I'm guessing you're probably experiencing higher than normal levels of stress. Stress produces cortisol which can have a negative effect on blood flow and therefore reduce the efficiency with which your body distributes nutrients...which would be a perfect explanation on the hair loss. If stress is an issue you think may be causing the problem, take a lot of hot baths with lavender, drink a lot of chamomile tea and eat a lot of horsetail and you'll probably start seeing hair again in no time.
LeBaptiste

Unread postby Wylde » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:58 am

if its just from anesthesia it will grow back on its own it just takes time, you can also take biotin you can get at any health food store there are also biotin enhanced shampoos but i personally dont believe those help much. Mine fell out from my gastric bypass, the biotin pills seemed to help me and while my hair is still thinner than it was no one who didnt know me before can tell theres any sort of a problem. Its not like body hair head hair grows slower give it a month for every half inch of growth on average and for some like blondes it can be much slower it takes my neice a year to get 3 inches of hair growth, which saves her a bundle on hair cuts but can be rather frustrating for her in other ways.
Wylde

Spells for Hair Growth: Longer, Fuller, Faster-Growing Hair

Unread postby sunseer88 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:48 pm

Ok this may sound weird.. but I wondered is there any spell out there that will grow my hair on my head faster. I have worked really hard for a healthy mane being a good proud Leo, but It seems to be waning terribly. I know there are the ideas about working with the moon and hair growth, but just wondered if any of the beauty or galamour spells could target this issue. Yes its vain I know... but if there are any ideas it is apprecated. Thanks.
sunseer88

Re: Spell to grow hair faster

Unread postby Donnalee » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:07 am

Hi, That would be a great spell. I have alopecia. I lost all my hair 14 years ago. I made lemonade out of lemons as they say. I opened a wig shop LOL Now I at least have really cool hair. I even wondered if someone crossed me @ one time, but dismissed that thought. As there is no understanding really as to the cause of my hair loss. I will look for some feedback also. good luck sunseer88.
donnalee
Donnalee

Re: Spell to grow hair faster

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:43 am

Diabetes, poor circulation, and an insufficient diet can cause hair loss. Make an effort to eat lean protein, fruit, vegetables, get some exercise, and see a doctor if possible.

Magically, since you are a Leo (me too!) and Leo is associated with having a beautiful mane, try using some Leo products from LM like bath crystals, oil, incense, and/or powder. They also carry a Leo candle.

Crown of Success is a possiblity too, since a woman's hair is "her glory and her crown." (I assume you are a woman; sorry if I am mistaken.)
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Longer, Fuller Hair

Unread postby ButtercupGirl » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:01 pm

What can I do to make my hair grow longer and fuller? I'm taking biotin and folic acid but from the magic side of things I wondered what I could do? Thank you!
ButtercupGirl

Re: Longer, Fuller Hair

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:46 pm

This question was asked not too long ago....

want-nicer-thicker-hair-t6061s1.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:47 pm

I'm not trying to be rude or mean, but I'm pretty sure it'll come off that way. I am really tired of people thinking real honest magic can do things like change your eye color or make you taller or make your hair different or turn you into a mermaid (srsly?!) The real answers for all those questions, no matter who you ask are as follows: get colored contacts, I did and it was awesome; get horribly painful elective surgery that is typically only done in Asian countries where it's a popular procedure that takes years of mind numbing pain to gain 3 inches; take supplements, take better care of your hair, get extensions, if you want to do it naturally I recommend the book Natural Beauty; and no. Magic can not at all change your genetics, not even science can do that in a non embryo. All you can do is superficially change in a cosmetic way or cope with what God gave you. What magic CAN do is help you accept yourself for who you are, and help you keep your willpower up to lose weight.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby ButtercupGirl » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Thank for the link, starsinthesky7. I didn't mean to sound vain - this has been a sudden thing and I feel a little desperate. I take excellent care of myself and am in perfect shape in all other ways. This is beyond my control.
ButtercupGirl

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:11 pm

If it's a sudden loss of hair fullness and you're not pregnant or taking hormone therapy (including just starting hormone birth control), you really need to see a doctor, something could be very wrong.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Rub some Crown of Success oil or olive oil into your hair. Eat a healthy diet and take supplements if necessary.

Ellis, hair growth is not equivalent to eye color or an adult growth spurt. It can be affected by many factors at any age.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ButtercupGirl » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Thank you so much, Cleopatra!
ButtercupGirl

Unread postby Maljen » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Buttercup...it could also be something as simple as your shampoo, conditioner, or hair colorant. Try using the most natural ones you can for a few weeks and see if the hair loss stops or slows down. Also hair loss can be a side effect of emotional stress and upheaval as well.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby JasmineTalula » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:49 pm

maybe meditating on a candle during the new moon towards the waxing moon can help maybe rosemary oil rubbed into the candle to fasten your spell also doing the spell during a venus-ruled moon sign may work well. Good vibes bless.
JasmineTalula

Unread postby Dhoa » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Rosemary hair rinses help.
Dhoa

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:49 pm

I have used crown of success for my hair and have found much success in it.
mommystwin27

Help with Hair Loss

Unread postby kittynmoon » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:43 pm

The hair loss is for a woman. The loss is due to medication (seizure medication). Any ideas?
kittynmoon

Re: Help with Hair Loss

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:39 pm

You can try petitioning Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to help her find a therapy that works and will heal her. She should look into speaking to a naturopath or traditional chinese medicine doctor about possible natural therapies that will aid her without interfering with that medication.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Click here Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to read further and place an order. He is an excellent Saint.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Some have used Crown of Success products for beautiful, lush hair.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Here is the link to Crown of Success Spiritual Products; which can certainly be worked along with Dr. Hernandez.

Good recommendation Mama Micki.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Clear skin, longer hair, attractiveness, money, love, twins

Unread postby RoyaleBDiva123 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Well; i have a list of problems.

1.Do you guys have anything; or herbs to clear up my skin..like all over my body?
I have these bumps that appear in between my legs, and it makes in between my legs black,
and it's unnatractive to me. I want it to be cleared up and the pain to stop.
( would you guys know anything about clearing up stretch marks and cellulites & just having a healthy even tone overall )

2. I have very stubborn hair, it doesn't grow..and when it does..it just falls off..like i'm not sure what that means.
i was wondering if there was anything that you guys have or sell that can make my hair grow..
Even when i process my hair with perm or texturize it, it looks undone.
i want something that would make my hair grow to lengths and process when i go to the salon.

3.Physical Attractiveness
do you guys have anything that would make me more physically attractive?
like anywhere i go; i get compliments from men or anybody who think i'm beautiful or what not?
but when i'm with my ex; im exceptionally beautiful in his eyes.
i would like to come across as seductive, passionate, alluring, addicting and mysterious.

4. Money
would you guys have any money spells that if i wanted a specific amount of money and got it in a short amount of time to pay off all my debts
or etc...

5. Return My Love
i want my man to come back to me; we talk and we both know we are still in love.
but i want him back to me and permanently stay with me for life.
i want him to come to me when he needs me; and vice versa
i want him and i to be connected on all levels: emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually
i want us to be a power couple
and i want his family to love and accept me as his wife. I want his mother & i to have a close relationship when we get back together, and i want her to see me as the best for her son.
i want my family and his to get along.

6. Children
i want him and i to have kids. TWINS especially .
He has a son and i want his son to really love me.

so now having listed all of these, i hope someone can help me out with a list of Lucky Mojo products.
thank you .
RoyaleBDiva123

Re: Clear skin, longer hair, attractiveness, money, love, twins

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:16 pm

1. Honestly you are going to have to seek medical advice about this and these particular bumps you are experiencing.

You could do an uncrossing spell kit, and perhaps utilize some crown of success to aid you in mundane things you must do. Magic along isnt going to fix this

2. Personally, I would stop perming your hair, but if your hair is falling out, getting thinner, or just not growing...this can be do to medical reasons as well as just not knowing how to take care of your hair. Perming, putting relaxer or other stress on your hair such as constantly putting heat to it, can cause the hair to break off due to all the stress on it. Again, you need to perhaps go to a salon and have them teach you what you can do to make your hair grow. I like to use highly potent biotin as well as getting a trim every few months.

But we have discussed this topic before, and remember magic alone is not suddenly going to make your hair grow

commanding-oil--t9692.html

3. Bewitching products are great for this. http://www.luckymojo.com/products-bewitching.html
Look me over products and attraction products are great too.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://www.luckmojo.com/attraction.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:17 pm

***had to split this due to the amount of URLs****

4.http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#green

If you work with saints you can employ...saint expedite. http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

fast luck products along with money drawing as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

I would use road opener to remove any potential obstacles as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

5. The things you ask for are a tall order. And it depends on if you and him get back together. Love is sometimes just NOT enough. So before trying anything I would get a reading at http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

You need to see what is holding him back from coming back to you, and the other obstacles that stand in your way including his family and his mother. I would recommend that you have the reader verbatim tell you what you are going to need if you are able to get back with him. Tell them to create you a spellwork plan.

In the meantime I would recommend that you do a sweet jar for you and your target aka your ex. But you need to get a reading as well

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html (look at the return to me, reconciliation honey jar)

6. You are asking for something before you even get back with him. I would get a reading and reconnect with the man in a stable relationship BEFORE you bring or even think about bringing children into the mix.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ChokatLily » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Hello,

I am new here and still learning hoodoo but i can offer suggestions on your mundane problems.
I have had to battle moderate skin issues all my life and I mostly use natural methods and products for my skin as well as over all hygiene.
Coal tar soap will help with exzcema and will aslo help speed up healing of scars be it from acne or psoriasis etc. I find from experience that sugar intake aggaravates all my skin conditions acne and other rashes, I always flare up after above average sugar intake ( which is more than almost nothing ) so you might want to do a test to see if that does anything.
And this is going to sound wild but the one thing that has been able to really clear my skin once and for all was a gemstone, its called Labrodorite, It does so because Labrodorite manages your hormones which is the root cause of skin issues for alot of people.Sorry I know this is not a beauty forum but I thought Id throw my two cents in. Pm me if you'd like.
ChokatLily

Hair Growth

Unread postby Godman » Thu May 19, 2011 5:49 am

My hair are falling in great amount.I did lot of medical treatment, but still no concret result.Is there any solution for hair growth ??
Please help me
Godman

Re: Hair Growth

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu May 19, 2011 7:31 am

Put some Crown of Success oil in your hair after shampooing.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu May 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Keep up your diet, read the threads above, consider seeing a hair expert or someone that specializes, and/or take the vitamin biotin in a high dosage...it will make your hair grow like crazy.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu May 19, 2011 8:31 pm

My daughter has had superb success using Crown of Success.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jujuman » Fri May 20, 2011 5:13 pm

jwmcclin wrote:My daughter has had superb success using Crown of Success.

For Hair Growth?. How to apply it?
jujuman

hair growth spiritual products?

Unread postby ariela » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:29 pm

I saw something about hair care stuff on the catalogue but haven't looked into it.....I'm trying to get my hair to grow faster. All around "beauty" spell......what products from LM would people recommend? Thanks

Thank you St. Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Dymphna

Thank you my departed loved ones, Dan, Danny, Donna, Marie, Henry, Carl, Andrew, Theresa love always. Please continue to protect me and my loved ones.
ariela

Re: hair growth spiritual products?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:58 pm

This link is full of information and answers your question (clear-skin,-longer-hair,-attractiveness,-money,-love,-twins-t12731.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Which conjure to make hair grow faster and healthier?

Unread postby Magister9 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:23 am

Hi to all,

I have a question for my girlfriend, she would like to know if it is possible to make a spell or a mojo bag for make growth faster and healther the hairs :D

I am a beginner about mojo bag so if someone is so kind to tell me exactly what I should put inside the bag will be amazing :)

Thank you a lot.

Ciao Alessandro
Blessing and luck
Magister9

Re: Which conjure to make hair grow faster and healthier?

Unread postby Magister9 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:25 am

Maybe it is possible to use a beauty mojo bag for help the hairs to growth?
:D :D :D
Blessing and luck
Magister9

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings