• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:55 am

Spells for Handsomeness Beauty Attractivness Good Self-Image

Re: Spells for Handsomeness Beauty Attractivness Good Self-Image

Unread postby LuckyBrazil » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. Up to the present moment of my research I have learned that the castor oil and grass quassar is very good. But I need more information.
LuckyBrazil

Unread postby Mama Rue » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:35 pm

LuckyBrazil, I have used flax seed for thickening my hair. Get some flax seeds, place them in a bowl of hot water, about 1-2 cups per pack of flax seeds, and let them steep as you fervently pray for lustrous, glossy, long healthy hair. Continue to pray until the water thickens. Strain the seeds and put the liquid in your regular conditioner, with a few drops of Crown of Success oil. Mix well. Test a bit of this on your inner elbow just to see if you are allergic or sensitive. Use the conditioner as you normally would but pray as you massage it in. Rinse and continue as usual. Good luck!
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S
Mama Rue

Unread postby LuckyBrazil » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Thank you Mama Rue. When I put the seeds in hot water should I leave them on fire or just in a basin with hot water and the water thickens naturally? I Can put in shampoo instead of conditioner?
LuckyBrazil

Unread postby Mama Rue » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:07 am

Yes, you can put the flax mix in shampoo. I normally steep the seeds in hot water but you can put them in a pot of water over heat until it comes to boil and then remove from heat. It thickens up more this way and is the way to go if you want to make it more like a hair gel. Mix in Crown of Success oil after it has cooled down.
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S
Mama Rue

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:36 am

Be sure to check out the thread LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry for more details.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luckbewithme876 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:06 am

For magic that calls for Rosemary, such as the one for preserving youthful features, would one need to substitute that for another herb if you're a man? Rosemary is a womanly herb, and I definitely don't want to look like a girl. DX
Thank you to St. Dymphna!
Luckbewithme876

Unread postby natstein » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:16 pm

Hello Luckbewithme876,

I suppose you could try using John the Conqueror but I am not sure how that works in terms of preserving youthfulness. I have not heard of an herb that is used for preserving youthfulness specifically for men. You might just try working with the rosemary any way. I do not think it would make you look womanly unless you already look womanly. Another worker with more experience may know better than me. Hope this is a helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luckbewithme876 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Thank you, again Natstein. I think I'll just use the Rosemary. Being afraid it'll make me look feminine is probably the same fear as the spell backfiring.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!
Luckbewithme876

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Just getting back into the dating game after wasting nearly a year trying to get back with an ex and finally realizing that's never going to happen.

Anyway.... I'm working on self esteem issues and whatnot but a guy I met online has asked me out and wants to meet TOMORROW. So obviously I have very little time to work on that between now and then in which to order anything new (which I still plan to do but looking for emergency help in the meantime). However, I do have a plethora of LM herbs at my disposal and a few oils both of the self-made and LM variety. Any recommendations on spells/oils/herbs I can use that will make me appear more physically attractive to him? I know he likes my personality as we've been talking on the phone for a couple weeks and he SAYS he thinks I'm beautiful but that doesn't mean he'll think so once he sees me in person.

Here's the deal, why am I worried? I'm overweight. I mean, I put honest pictures in my dating profiles, don't get me wrong. But I always worry that I don't look as good in person. Probably because my ex (who I also met via online dating) told me several times that when he met me in person the first thing he thought was "she looks fatter than her pics". Anyway it's kind of to the point where it's crippling and I don't want to meet anyone ever. I am in a new city so it's difficult to meet anyone any other way than online dating. But like I said, I'm nervous that he's not going to find me attractive. Any herbs/oils/etc that will make him focus on my positive physical attributes and ignore the imperfections?

Did I mention I really hate dating?

Second (separate inquiry)- what types of items can I buy that would help with the above, for when I have more time to deal with it? I was thinking "Look me over" but I almost feel like that is the opposite of what I'm looking for. I want guys to focus on my positive qualities and not see the negative ones.
loyal_stranger

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello, loyal_stranger ,

Here is the thread on self-esteem with lots of great ideas

suggestions-for-increasing-self-esteem-self-love-confidence-t19001.html?hilit=self esteem

As far as herbs and oils, here is a GREAT webpage that is a quick guide to herbs and oils:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

After reading, if you have any question, please don't hesitate to ask us

Have fun tomorrow!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:14 pm

I've read all of that more than once. :)
loyal_stranger

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello, loyal_stranger,

Have you tried any of the spells?
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

Unread postby aqua_moon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:31 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a situation that I need help in and I hope this is the right forum for this but is there any spell that can make me more desirable, more appealing (appearance) online e.g social media, pictures. I'm currently working on myself but I wanted to know if there is anything that can help me.. in regards to being on social media. I hope I'm making sense sorry if it's choppy. Thanks again!
aqua_moon

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi aqua_moon,

Welcome to the forum. If you are interested in doing so, please feel free to introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I moved your post as you had it in the thread to make a certain someone obsessed with you, which is not what you seem to be looking to do. If I understand you correctly, you want to appear more attractive and desirable in your social media photos, so I have moved your post to the thread on increasing physical attractiveness. Please read the posts here for advice.

You can also read the thread on increasing your social popularity, if this is part of your goal:
suggestions-for-increasing-social-popularity-friendships-t8343.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aqua_moon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:52 am

Thank you! Miss Athena I'll go ahead and introduce myself.. thank u again
aqua_moon

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power