• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:59 am

Spells for Handsomeness Beauty Attractivness Good Self-Image

Personal Charisms and Comjuring

Unread postby spinningredjet » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:42 am

If a person has an overt and reliable charism, say, for example, speaking in tongues, or some such, would they bring it to the work as when fixing a mojo hand or praying over a bath?

My sense would be that "flaunt it if you got it" is good hoodooing but...
spinningredjet

Re: Personal Charisms and Comjuring

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:09 pm

spinningredjet

It would depend on what their ability was and how traditional of a practitioner they were. Speaking in Tongues is done in some Churches, it can be a powerful form of healing and preaching and a worker who had that ability could bring it to bear on their work and it would be working in a traditional manner. But if I had the ability to summon up jinn and I wanted to incorporate that in my rootwork it would not be traditional (because we are talking two way distinct cultures here) so if I am a traditional worker I would not do it, and if I did it, I would not be working in a traditional manner. Make sense?

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Personal Charisms and Comjuring

Unread postby spinningredjet » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Bri

Very much. Is this a sense of "savoir faire" that seems to enter in to discussion of any "fluency" which is perhaps always at the root/base of things. A "good" Roman Catholic, a "good" Tuscan cook. Often, its what you "don't do " culturally that proves your stuff but then what is one's endgame in Conjure. A personal matter obviously.

Thanks Bri
spinningredjet

Beauty and makeover spells

Unread postby jabberwocky » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:34 pm

Hello,

Can anyone recommend any good beauty and makeover or transformation spells? I'm in the process of trying to reinvent and improve my appearance but I'm having a hard time figuring out the best way to go about doing it. Thanks in advance :D
jabberwocky

Re: Beauty and makeover spells

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Well you can hire a personal stylist to help you figure out what styles are most flattering on you. Many large department stores offer free personal shoppers, and stores like MAC and Sephora will give you cosmetic tutorials so you can learn what colors work on you, and how to apply the various products effectively. Good salons like Vidal Sassoon and Fiorio often specialize in very good hair styles that are very simple to style and upkeep once you are home. Those avenues would be the most directly effective forms of magic.

For you own self confidence, you can work magically with Crucible of Courage, Healing, Crown of Success, and other such formulas. To get others to notice you, you can do Look Me Over work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jabberwocky » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:19 pm

This is true, but I've spent tons of money for stuff I like based on makeovers but can never duplicate the look myself when I get home :( It seems that picking and applying the right colors, products, etc. is mostly a matter of skill and talent. Some people have it, I don't. And finding the right people to work with definitely seems to be a matter of luck.
jabberwocky

Unread postby jabberwocky » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:21 pm

I like the free personal shopper suggestion, I had not considered that.
jabberwocky

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:23 pm

Why not work on affirmative stuff like using Crown of Success to help you duplicate those looks you like?

Also, you can't expect to get it right first time. My makeup is always perfect, but I've been doing it pretty much the same way for ten years. When I started out, I was RUBBISH.

I strongly advise AGAINST doing any work to improve your physical beauty. I tried it when I was younger, and it backfired horribly. I got terrible acne, and got picked on a lot about my appearance as a result. Finally, now that I'm much older, I'm considered good looking. Also, asking a goddess of beauty to make you handsome turns you into an androgynous pretty-boy, from what I an tell ^_~

Just keep trying to ge the look you want, and do success work to back up your efforts until you get it right.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby jabberwocky » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:18 am

Oh wow. I wonder what would make it backfire like that? I'm glad I asked. I will try these suggestions. Thanks!
jabberwocky

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:21 am

Maybe so I would learn a lesson in humility, not to ask for things that were superficial, to look for more important things, and not focus on what is outside.

I did learn a lot from the experience.
NotDorianGray

Spells for Handsomeness Beauty Attractivness Good Self-Image

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:35 pm

WHAT WOULD BE AN EASY AND GOOD SPELL TO MAKE MYSELF MORE ATTRACTIVE AND HAVE MEMBERS OF THE SAME SEX DRAWN TO ME..NOT ONE PARTICULAR IN PERSON BUT JUST IN GENERAL....I WANT TO MEET SOMEONE WHO HAS CERTAIN QUALITIES ALSO..HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT OBTAINING THAT?
eagerbeaver88

Re: good easy spell to make myself attractive?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Attraction, Look Me Over, Lavendar Love Drops - use any love formula that you like on yourself, with the intent being that others will find you attractive generally.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Burn a pink or red candle on your picture that you have anointed with Look Me Over, Bewitching, Fast Luck, Lavender Love Drops, or Q oil. Then when you go out wear the oil as a scent.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:03 pm

thanks...i have some attraction oil and lavender love drops, can i use that to anoit a red or pink candle? Also what if i want certain qualities in a person that i want drawn to me, such as "attractive, honest, loyal.." etc...would i just say or think those qualities as i light the candle and focus?
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:47 pm

I would make a petition paper with those qualities on it and place that underneath the candle.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:01 pm

thanks juju!
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby skyme714 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:19 pm

jujugiggles

After the candle burns on your petition paper - what do you do with petition paper?
What do you do when you burn candle on a photograph? - what do u do with photo afterwards?

Thank you.
skyme714

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Dealing with petition papers and photo papers are usually done differently by everyone. Basically, use the same photo/petition until you get the result you seek then you can bury the photo in your front yard by a plant to keep bringing in what you asked for, keep it on you as a personal talisman of sorts, or you can burn it in the candle flame and throw the ashes in your front yard.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby skyme714 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Thank you, ConjureMan!
I currently live in somebody else's house, so bury it in their yard I guess wouldnt help me much. But I definetely can spread the ashes.
skyme714

Beauty and Positive Self-Image

Unread postby Dhoa » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Hello fellow workers,

I'm curious what y'all think about this kind of work and what you would do for someone with a poor body image (besides self-care, eating well, not exposing yourself to irrational images of beauty, those kind of things). If someone needs some assistance, what would you recommend? What comes to my mind is perhaps a pink figural candle, maybe with some Queen Elizabeth Root products? I'm aware of rosemary wash. Besides that, I'm a little stumped on this one. Would anyone have some advice?

With many thanks,
Dhoa
Dhoa

Re: Beauty and Positive Self-Image

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Queen Elisabeth root would work if it was for a woman. I would also add Blessing products.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Hmm, I would do the nude white figure candle with gentle herbs. I like sumac, allspice, marjoram, rosemary, althaea, and self-heal. These are herbs to heal the ideas she has about beauty. I would put some peaceful oil on the candle or healing oil.

A bad self image comes from comparing oneself to others, which humans naturally do. Of course, a lot of this is cultural to a large extent. I would work on her seeing her own beauty aside from others.

She can also take honey baths with rose water to pick herself up and be sweeter.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Good list, Mary! Thanks.

Other self-image healing herbs for a woman would be Angelica and Dittany of Crete. For a man, Master Root, John the Conquer Root, Master of the Woods Herb. For anyone, Blessing Oil.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:47 am

Here's a sneaky trick for you.

Take 2 tablespoons of white caster sugar and put in a small bowl. Add to this 2 teaspoons of finely ground SEAsalt and one teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda. Add enough rosewater to just cover the sugar. You now have a grainy syrup-ey mixture.

For positive self image, add to this Healing and Clarity oils, and whatever herbs you desire.

Now package it in a jar or bottle and present her with your lovely home made facial exfoliating scrub. The base is divine on its own, and you can add whatever condition oils are required for the situation.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Dhoa » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:36 am

Wonderful suggestions, thanks everyone!
Dhoa

Unread postby j82 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:06 pm

as a gay dude I had success using the spell it cats book using catnip and the 7 knob candle to draw love, rather then a specific person I wrote new lover on each knob and placed a petition with what i was looking for under the candle. then I followed the spell as directed in the book, im not going to post it cuz you need to buy it :) and if you have it, it works well for drawing new loves. i met lots of guys with the qualities I want, it was nice picking from the litter lol. I also love lodestones for drawing in new love which cat has outlined on the free spell section on how to do that so I wont go into details. as for oils, when it comes to love I find lavender love drops with some firey love to work well. q oil seems to be more sexual in nature ( ie hook up) but thats my experience. you might also consider an attraction mojo to draw ppl to you and like you. oils to wear when you go out i had luck with are attraction bewitching and come to me. but I think q oil or lavender in place of come to me would do very well also to make you more attractive and draw in perspective loves.
j82

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:10 pm

Yeah this next shipment the book is def No.1 on the list.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby piscesgirl » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:32 am

hi&hello!!! i have a question what can i do the candle (pink or red) if finished burn the picture?
piscesgirl

To Make Me Look More Handsome, Younger

Unread postby sun369 » Sun May 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Hi Guys,

Which oils that make me look more handsome, younger to attract people ?

Thanks
sun369

Re: Oils That Make Me Look More Handsome, Younger

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun May 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Attraction and John the Conqueror would be good choices.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun May 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Read here about John the Conqueror in spellwork ( http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html )
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Mon May 28, 2012 3:12 am

Master Oil can be a good choice for Charisma and if you're looking for more on an ''enticing'' look, Bewitching is excellent. You can find the links to those here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-master.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-bewitching.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:16 am

1. Confidence goes A LONG way. Fake it til you make it.

2. The above are excellent recommendations. But if you want to look older consider cutting your hair. Im not saying get your hair like justin bieber, but just get a fresh new look. Same thing with your wardrobe. Get a few clothes that make you feel good, and make you look good. Overall, just clean yourself up and have some confidence.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Mon May 28, 2012 6:06 am

Honestly, I really just want myself to look more handsome and younger. That's all. Not really about attracting people.
sun369

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon May 28, 2012 6:25 am

You could use Healing oil to help with any conditions that may be aging you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Wed May 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Mama Micki

oh, thanks for the suggestion.
sun369

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu May 31, 2012 8:34 am

If you want to actually be handsomer and more youthful, tend to your physical health. Work with Healing products, as Mama Micki suggested. If you suspect underlying health problems, try a candle or prayer to Dr. José Gregorio Hernandez for accurate diagnosis and access to good health care. A cup of Life Everlasting tea every Sunday is an old-fashioned folk tonic for good health.

And tend to your grooming -- consult with a barber, beautician or a friend who understands style and fashion.

If you would also like others to think you are handsome and useful, you've received some good suggestions here, too; Attraction, Bewitching, etc. You might also consider Look Me Over.

High John the Conqueror is about much more than gaining energy and strength: it's about old-fashioned masculinity -- butchness, if you will -- sexual power, and power over others. It might be just the thing for you, or it might be more than you bargained for.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Thu May 31, 2012 12:02 pm

The regular use of Life Everlasting is a great thing. I keep a tincture made with Life Everlasting steeped in brandy, and have a tiny spoonful a day, except for Sunday, when I take the tea.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Making myself pretty again =)

Unread postby psychic kitty » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:29 am

Hi all,
Some of you may know that I was having some major issues lately, including as very sick kitty cat who almost died. (He's fine, frisky and sassy as of this morning! :D ) I have been working on addressing the spellwork done against me and am making slow progress. But all the stress has played havoc with my appearance in a very short time (and this could be a result of the spellwork as well...trust me it was heavy). When I look in the mirror, I want to cry! I'd like to destress, look better again and am taking the usual steps: resting, eating healthy, getting out and being active. But is there some spell work I could do as well? I am not a kid :shock: but not the Sea Hag, either! Is there a particular saint who deals with this kind of stuff as well, who's compassionate and kind? I know there are goddesses...but they can have their jealous side ;) Thanks much!
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...
psychic kitty

Re: Making myself pretty again =)

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:22 am

You can use Healing bath crystals and Healing oil and work with Archangel Jophiel, the angel of beauty. Healing products now have a lovely picture of an angel on the label.

Read the Song of Songs (Song of Solomon) in the Bible. It is good for self-love as well as romance.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby psychic kitty » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:24 am

Many thanks, Mama M, from the kittys and me! >^..^<
psychic kitty

Unread postby aura » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:30 am

The Blessing mojo hand might also be something you want to consider in addition to Mama Micki's excellent advice:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-blessing.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:34 am

You might also check out this thread:

are-there-any-spells-for-physical-beauty--t9896.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby psychic kitty » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:46 am

Thanks so much everyone! I was just at our local community garden over the weekend. Picked lots of herbs (was making a healing chicken soup for kitty and me) and got lots and lots of rosemary. So I will start soaking it for the wash! I love the legend that the flowers turned blue because Mary spread her cloak out on the bush to dry after she'd done the laundry when the family made a stop on their flight to Egypt. (Slightly OT, has anyone seen the pretty painting called Mary's Washday?
psychic kitty

Unread postby psychic kitty » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:36 am

Just an update---I soaked the rosemary for three days and then poured the water into some witch hazel, as suggested. I added a dash of holy water and some fiery wall of protection for good measure, prayed over it and left the whole bottle in front of Archangel Jophiel's candle in my room and will let it sit there for awhile to get his blessings (I hope!) :mrgreen: We'll see how it goes. Miss Cat, I could so see a local line of homemade hoodoo beauty products...I was thinking a rosemary infused lightweight face cream or body lotion...the possibilities are so intriguing Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! I am so blessed to live near a wonderful community garden chock full of wonderful fresh herbs, too.
psychic kitty

Unread postby Piseog » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:50 am

I found this adorable poem about Mary spreading out her baby's swaddling on a lavender bush: which is not the same as rosemary, but tradition may well vary.

I'm curious about the line "spikenard, manger herb, drying rack," since spikenard isn't the same thing at all. Maybe it has more noble associations, and this is a story about how humble lavender is just as noble.

-Piseog
Piseog

Client wants "make me handsome" love spell. What to do?

Unread postby Paradox » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:23 pm

I am a reader. I have a new client. I have not yet done a reading for him. I've only been contacted as of today.

That being said, the petitioner is asking for a love spell and work to improve his physique.

Oi. Most of these always seem to be people who've bought or are curious about, internet spells that promise to turn couch potatoes to Olympians and bodybuilders. The fellow says he's already in good condition and won't admit to depression or any other insecurities but my impression is to clear off negative self image perceptions in conjunction with John the Conqueror and the like before doing any love work.

Most of my clients have always been women in various crises. A man who feels he can't be loved unless he's a star athlete isn't someone I've ever handled.

Off to do the next stage round of e-mails.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Retitled for clarity
Paradox

Re: New Client's Request.

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:44 am

I would go ahead and do the reading for him, be honest with him about his goals and what you can do for him, and give him a quick run-down of how what we do works and realistic goals that can be set and achieved.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: Client wants "make me handsome" love spell. What to do?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:06 pm

It sounds like he's asking for two separate projects.

• The love work could be done with any of the traditional methods -- assuming your reading doesn't tell you any different.
  • The make-me-an-athlete work could be approached with Power and Cast Off Evil products, along with maybe Sampson Snake Root or Master root.
King Solomon Wisdom -- don't forget that! :)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:58 pm

I dont think this request is unreasonable. I see women post asking for beauty spells, lose weight spells all the time.

Men go through the same worries as women, the difference is they tend to be quiet about them. I'm a sel-fconcious male who happens to be good looking but I doubt myself and my accomplishments, it may be the issue with this dude as well.

Rather then looking at him as a fat wanna be Rambo, maybe he is an attractive sensitive dude who needs spiritual assistance. We all have skeletons and need that push. Crucible of Courage Oil, High John root, and Blessing Oil all aided me. Hope it helps.
j82

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:05 pm

j82 is absolutely correct. So many times we see women asking for a reading on why their hair is thinning! Why can't men do the same without being treated as somehow not entitled to self-doubts.

The suggestions so far have been great, too. Here are my lists:

Product lines

John the Conqueror
Power
Nature
Master
Crucible of Courage
Victory
Hoyt's Cologne

Herbs and Roots

John the Conquer Root
Master Root
Master of the Woods
Chaney Root *
Sampson Snake Root

As a reader, paradox, take a moment to ask yourself why this very simple query unseated you enough to send you to a group pf anonymous commentators. Does the "oi" in your original post imply an inability to serve the client with full wisdom and full compassion? If so, why? Do you have a mentor? If so, ask him or her, "What have you done to help men come into their manhood?" Do you have spirit guides? If so, ask them, "What is in this client's highest and best good as he reaches for more secure and self-confident manhood?"

* "Natural gonna shake it like Chaney did." ("Kassie Jones Part One" by Furry Lewis)
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby LongIslandConjure » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:25 pm

I have in my career and personal life encountered situations that I know pushed my buttons and came to the realization, some of these with the help of lots of reflection/thinking/asking for feedback, that a person's need was not something I could handle at that time due to my own stuff. Sometimes a referral to someone else who can help may be appropriate to make sure the client and you are being taken care of.
HRCC Student #1791G
LongIslandConjure

Wanting sister to get noticed

Unread postby financialsuccess2013 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:03 pm

My sister wants to be a model/actress and she is very beautiful, she is having problems finding an agency. What can she use to make her pictures get her the job? She has online modeling accounts is there anything she could use for those? I really want to help her!
financialsuccess2013

Re: Wanting sister to get noticed

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Consider Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html) and Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) spiritual supplies.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:26 am

Look Me over is great for this kind of thing, as jwmcclin says. Also, try Attraction and Crown of Success. You might want to back that up with Road Opener candles on somebody's altar.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Great recommendations Miss Michaele.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Handsomeness Beauty Attractivness Good Self-Image

Unread postby LuckyBrazil » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:50 pm

I'd like a spell to make the hair grow and something to attract men rich in general ?
LuckyBrazil

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello, Again, LuckyBrazil,
Please brose through this thread for ideas on attractiveness. There are numerous ideas here from experience root workers.
To attract rich men, you can wear a combination of Cleo May oil www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html
And Come to me oil www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
There are also numerous spells on this page www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
I hope this helps.
Have a terrific evening
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LuckyBrazil » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for the information, I'll start using the Cleo drapes. I think that is the most suitable for what I want. Even so, not encountered any oath to the hair grow :/
LuckyBrazil

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:20 pm

LuckyBrazil,
I am not sure about any Hoodoo Spells for hair growth.
Maybe another root worker can help us out here?
We'll wait and see if anybody is familiar with a spell for this.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power