• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Spells to Help Children with Autism or Learning Disabilities

Spells to Help Children with Autism or Learning Disabilities

New postby Todd Forrester » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 am

Hello folks,

I am looking for spell work advice to help my wife and I find respite care for my son.

My son has autism and we receive many services for him including PCA (Personal Care Attendant), educational intervention and behavioral therapies. We have the funding approved for respite care one weekend a month. Respite care is meant to give parents and caretakers a break so they can rest up and run errands and complete household tasks (….and maybe a date) that are difficult with our little guy around.

There are two kinds of respite care. One kind is institutional where our boy would be cared for by a staff, the other kind is where the foster care system places him with a foster family that can care for him. The institutional care has over a 20 year waiting list (or so we are told), so we have been trying to find a family that could take him once a month. We have had little luck.

We found one family who would be willing to take him, though they regularly also care for troubled kids with sexual abuse issues. With my boy’s vulnerabilities I was not comfortable with that. The other person we found was a special education teacher who worked with Autistic children for a living. We thought we had found our perfect match. The catch was that she cared for another boy the same weekend. We tried a few weekend for the boys to get to know each other but it did not work out. My son is a sensory seeker, and quite frankly a generator  and the other boy shied away from stimulus. We were told that since the other boy was there before that he would stay and my boy had to go.

We have had no other leads since.

We have continued working with social workers trying to find respite care, but they seem to have forgotten us. We check in with them regularly to ask about the search and they tell us they have not found anything for us.

We have started to search outside the “system” for possible caretakers but it is slow going.

My question for this forum is: what kind of working(s) would you folks recommend for achieving the goal of finding caring, safe, consistent, and responsible caregivers to provide respite care for my boy.
Any ideas and advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

T-Mike.
T-Mike
Minnesota
Todd Forrester

Re: Seeking Spell Ideas for finding Respite Care for AutisticSon

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:22 am

I would recommend a reading and consultation and rootwork with a member of AIRR and some Road Opening Work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
for a solution (kind responsible person) "outside the system"
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
One last thing, in the mundane world, you might already have done this, but I would start looking for any non profit that assists both with funding and volunteers and also families in similar situations.
***edited to include Peaceful Home:*** and Blessing link. I believe these will really help, too.
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
Take Care T-Mike, you and your family.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:48 am

I agree with Miss Tammie Lee -- a Road Opener is a great start. While working with the road Opener supplies, i would pray for the assistance of a Guardian Angel or Helper Spirit to guide your footsteps to the respite care worker person or to guide and lead the respite care worker to you.

And i would go to Vistaprint, where you can get 250 FREE business cards (they are free because they have a Vistaprint ad on the back, which does not matter in this case) and i would imprint those cards with my name, address, and phone number. Dress the cards with Road Opener powder and with Spirit Guide powder (lightly!) as you pray over them, and then set about handing them out to everyone who looks like they might help you or know about someone who might help you.

Be specific in your prayer -- you want a respite care worker who has received ABA training and will work with your son, not simply keep him safe while you have a day off. You want a person who has done this before and is competent, not a newbie. You want a person who is dedicated to the task of educating and improving the communication skills of autistic children, not merely warehousing them. You want a person who is alert to and aware of current medical science research on autism and thus is not locked into a "deal with it" modality but is actively researching the subject and will bring new scientific and medical findings to you as a matter of mutual interest and helpfulness. You are looking for a person who believes that no case of autism is "hopeless" and that your son can, at any age, continue to improve his social and communication skills -- and who is ready to devote cheerful and hopeful time to this important task. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Todd Forrester » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Miss Tammy Lee & Miss Cat,

Thank you very much for your advice. I am working it out with my wife what we are specifically looking for in care for my son and plan on taking your advice to heart. I found the vistaprint website and will be ordering the cards soon. Once again, thanks for the advice and I'll let you know how things turn out.

T-Mike
T-Mike
Minnesota
Todd Forrester

Empowering a Special Needs Child

New postby africanviolet » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:51 am

I would like some input on what products and candle colors to use for my son. He is now eight years old, but since the age of five he has gotten behind in learning due to behavioral and emotional problems. He has participated in counseling and other therapeutic activities, and has improved tremendously. But as a result of his hx and diagnosis is in special education. I also realize that this is going to take some mundane work on my part for getting him extra support to catch up (i.e professional tutoring, one on one parent coaching, counseling). However, I would like to begin a spiritual work regime for healing his emotional and behavioral challenges as well as clearing the way for him to have increased self control, judgement, and insight into his behavior as well as social skills and rules of society and just daily living. After this I would like to work on getting his emotional and social challenges healed so that he may eventually be able to transition back into a mainstream classroom. He is very intelligent. And yes several different traumas have occured and also ancestry which definitely contribute to his struggles. But I would appreciate some feedback on what products, candle colors, and prayers to use. I would also like to improve his communication skills (sharing his feelings and thoughts). So far today I will be ordering healing, 7-11, crucible of courage, clarity products, and van van products. Thank you for any suggestions

Love and Light
africanviolet

Re: Empowering a Special Needs Child

New postby aura » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:30 am

You have some great products in that list africanviolet. Baths and laundry loads with the crystals of those will help dress all members of the family toward his recovery.

Another good combo is King Solomon's Wisdom and John the Conqueror. Burn purple and yellow candles with the oils. Having him keep a large or an extra-large John the Conqueror root as a pocket piece and teaching him to oil it every morning with a mixture of the oils could give him an active part in the Conjure and a certain sense of empowerment. Alternatively, having a triple strength Mojo hand fixed custom for him by the team at LM could also be helpful.

Keeping a steady run of Vigil lights for him can also provide sustained work on behalf of his success. Also get the members of the Crystal Silence League praying for him by signing up here: http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

Blessings and support to both you and your son.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

New postby africanviolet » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Thank you so much Aura! In a few weeks, I will definitely look into purchasing the Triple Strength Mojo Hand for him from LM. I purchased the bath salts of the multiple ones you suggested as well as the oils and I happen to have a John the Conquerer Root, and actually added the JCR oil to my order today! Which mojo hand would you exactly recommend? And depending upon which one, should there be any special requests for an added oil or prayer to ensure his needs are collectively met by the Mojo Hand in case its specified towards one objective? Also, any particular bible verses or psalms for his collective work?

Bless!
Love and Light
africanviolet

New postby aura » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:38 am

Hi africanviolet,

if you want a custom hand that will take into consideration all of his needs, then it's propably best to call Luck Mojo, explain the need and have them craft a custom hand. In this case, in the ready made hands, a Crown of Success would probably address the most issues at once: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-crown-of-success.html. You could then dress it with a combination of John the Conqueror, Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom oils.

In the psalms, 23 is always a good choice: there is benefit and peace of mind to be had in its daily recitation. Others you may want to consider include 33, 65 & 106.

Many blessings.
Forum Moderator

Want to get rid of my son's bad behavior or mental illness

New postby Ladyluv » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:36 pm

I have a son who is 10 now. He's a good child but when he get into his fits is throws serious tantrums, want to fight and argue back. His father is kind of the same way I don't want him to grow up the way his father turned out. He also is in special education cause he started talking late( his father is the same way) and he also have a problem focusing well somethings he just dont care and it's getting worst. He's a twin but my other son is a great kid but it is affecting him too, cause that my child with the problem attacks him as well. I want to break the curse which I think it is after finding out thing from my ex. He and alot of the male children in his family experience this behavior. The one with the problem looks exactly like his dad and my other twin looks like me.

I was thinking of doing a honey jar but he is a nice kid but when he is lashes out its really bad, not sure how the vinger bottle would would in this case. I was also thinking of doing a binding but not sure, as well as a cast off evil spell and protection for the him and my family. Not sure what direction I should take, so anyone's help will be greatly need. I'm open to anything right now cause the past week have been bad. Thank you all in advance.
Ladyluv

Re: Want to get rid of my son's bad behavior or mental illness

New postby aura » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi Ladyluv,

DON'T work a vinegar bottle or binding on a member of the family (particularly a child) that you're trying to help. It will sour his life even further and probably make him more aggressive within even if you end up able to control the effects without.

For your situation, which is complex, a multi-facetted approach will no doubt serve all persons involved best. On a mundane level, getting your problem son a full physical check-up and psychiatric evaluation may well help pin-point any issues that need to be dealt with medically. Behavioural therapy might be of benefit as could play therapy or art therapy. A mild sedative herbal tonic may also be helpful if indicated by your health professionnal.

For the crossing or curse (and perhaps you want to have that confirmed by an ethical root-worker like the folks at AIRR by getting a short reading) a course of 13 herb bath done on the child or on a doll-baby of him may help. A Cast Off Evil spell kit as you suggested is a great follow-up to help deal with the aggressive behaviour (casting it off).

For the twin who is fine but affected by his brothers' behaviour, consider providing him with a supportive hand (enrolling him in the Big Brothers program or finding a youth councellor he can talk to) so that he isn't brought down by the situation. On the magickal level getting him a powerful good luck charm and toby, something like a jack ball, can help him feel special and cherished throughout it all.

A peaceful home honey jar with all of you in it which includes blood root, borage and blue cohosh amongst the ingredients is also a great way to work for everyone and lighting blue candles on it could become a familial event.

Blessings and best of luck.
Forum Moderator

New postby Ladyluv » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Thank you aura. I was going to do a honey jar just for him but a family one sounds better. I will get every thing in order for 13 herb bath and the cast off evil. He's goes to regular check ups and been getting service the best they diagnose him with is emotional disturbance. He been getting counseling speech therapy which he's better now but there is more going on like I said I know it have something to do with my kids father side of the family and I want to break it from my son. His attitude is getting worst as he gets older. And of he is getting bigger and stronger and I wouldn't be able to control for long that what I'm seeing. I'm very intuitive and I see thing getting worst. I will definitely by a charm for my other son. I already know how to do honey jars I love them. But I will research into it more with the 13 herbs bath. Thank you once again Aura
Ladyluv

New postby SeleneAnna » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:51 pm

If you haven't recently, please have his hearing checked. My best friends little boy was getting in all kinds of trouble and acting out at school and home. The teachers were cruel to him and tried to move him to different classes. The school demanded that he be put on strong drugs for ADD. It was around then that I was talking to him and watching his reaction and realized he was trying to hear me but couldn't. He had had a silent ear infection with no pain that we had thought was a cold and it resulted in severe hearing loss. It had progressed over time so he didn't realize it and it became normal to him to hear that way but he was frustrated because he couldn't hear the teachers or classmates or us so that affected his behavior. Once we got him on an antibiotic and a hearing aid, he turned back into the amazing and well behaved child we'd always known. There is also a disorder called PANDAS that occurs in children when the strep virus isn't completely gone from their system after antibiotics. It causes all sorts of OCD and behavior issues but is resolved with basic antibiotics. http://intramural.nimh.nih.gov/pdn/web.htm Please ask your doctor about these issues. It breaks my heart knowing that good kids get mislabeled because of illness. Especially since I remember how frustrated I'd get at my best friends son and how guilty I felt when I realized he didn't listen because he couldn't hear me. Much positive energy to you! x
SeleneAnna

New postby Ladyluv » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 pm

Thank you SeleneAnne. I just got eyes test for that same reason but its fine. I going to get his hearing done again soon, already had a appt setup :) I agree they diagnose the kids these days with anything. His school try to say he is autistic and its clear he's not then they try to say he was unteachable but yet he was getting 100s on spelling and math test and he's is a very smart kids. He just have a very bad attitude when things don't go his way and have a controlling behavior now he starting remind me of his father and it's not a good thing. I left their father cause he try to kill me so I want handle this behavior now. I would do anything for my son. Thanks for the positive response.
Ladyluv

New postby Romani52 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Has he been checked for Aspergers Syndrome. My daughter used to be friends with a child whose behavior sounds similar, he also excelled at Spelling and Maths. he was very manipulative and also used to have tantrums. Just an idea.
Romani52

New postby Ladyluv » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Romani52 thanks for the information. I just googled it and it does say it's generic and come from the father side of the family which is what I been saying. The thing is my sons is very athletic like to play and run around I can see him being an athlete and is very social, and he sleeps well lol. But his communication is bad but he do understands what you tell him. I will still look into it more. Will definitely ask his doctors abou it hopefully get him tested to see if he has it or not. I been going back and forth since he was a toddler and no one seems to really know what is cause. Hopefully he will grow out of it. His speech is way better than it was when he first started to get help but his behavior is just too much for me. Just now he came to me and apologize to acting up( he wants to watch tv and play videos). He knows what he's doing but I know tomorrow there will be a problem again. I tried meds on him before they gave him adderall and that made him like a super villain. I just don't know what to do anymore hopefully a lot of prayer, spell, mediation and cleansing and my honey jar can help with this situation along with the help he gets from the outside. I'm taking now as a spiritual fight. Cause he a great kids but his bad behavior comes out of nowhere recently.
Ladyluv

New postby SeleneAnna » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:20 pm

You're a good mom! It shows! My sons father sounds a lot like your sons father. I'm so happy that you could get away from him! I'm still trying. Best of luck to you!
SeleneAnna

New postby Ladyluv » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Thank you so much SeleneAnna. I think it hard for any of us to break away from a relationship especially when it's someone we truly cared and loved unconditionally at a point in our life. I took me some time but I'm glad he's gone completely out of our life. I totally found away to lose contact with him and the funny thing is he still knows where I live. I learned not to put any type off energy into him anymore. I think we all especially that we do alot of spiritual work whether it's prayer, hoodoo, spells, etc; us thinking about them whether good or bad we still connect to them on a spiritual level. Try not to focus on him as much. I hope the best for you to hun. We all deserve the best in life.
Ladyluv

Need advice on helping austistic child with anger issues

New postby Rae » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:01 am

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a way to help my son who is 8 years old. He is possibly on the high functioning end of Aspergers.

One of his main problems is he has rage/anger problems and has since he was a baby. He gets irritated easily and gets very upset if things don't go his way.

He has finally verbally told me he feels very angry. I don't think he knows why he feels this way or how to help himself.

Can some one give me some direction on ways I might help him feel calmer inside? My first thought was maybe an amulet or charm he could wear, something he could have with him all the time.

<3 thank you,
Rae
Editted to add, we had a doctor appt today, hearing and vison perfect. Dr thinks ODD- oppositional defiant disorder with anger control disorder. Suggested further evaluations
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title slightly altered for clarity
Rae

Re: Spells for Help with Children with Autism or Aspergers

New postby Queen-e » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:45 pm

My son is Autisic but is high functioning. He was always an easy child to deal
With until he hit puberty and then all he'll broke loose. He takes respertol
At night, otherwise he won't sleep, and I mean that literally. That and
Regular exercise seems to help. Wear that kid out. But I am going
To try the above mentioned peaceful home honey jar as well.
Very excited.

Thank you Archangel Micheal for all your protection!
Queen-e

Re: Spells for Help with Children with Autism or Aspergers

New postby psychicveronica77 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:07 am

Hi,

I totally agree with Ms Cat and Ms Tammie suggestion.

I also am the parent of an 8 year old moderately functioning autistic son. I would recommend ordering the Crown of Success Spell Kit. I would place my intentions for focusing in school, dealing with community, when he is in respite care, anger management. I would also add inside the mojo bag that comes with that Deer's Tongue leaves (this will help with speech and communication). I would also do a paper name petition write your wish for on the paper (e.g. BehaveNow, Focus, CalmDown) , then turn the paper 90 degrees and cross and cover wish with your name, 9 times. Circling petition with, stop being aggressive, follow my directions, calm down, be content, be safe etc. Dress the paper with Crown of Success Oil and King of Solomon at the four corners and fold it toward you to draw the wish in. Place it under sole of shoe and bless it by saying "May my work be crowned with success and may (name of son) be less aggressive and more cooperative."

I would put mojo bag in the bookbag pocket where he would not find it; or the bag he would take to be with respite worker, or inside jacket pocket. Also I would purchase Holy Card of Dr Gregorio dress with protection sachet. Dr Gregorio is patron saint of med students pray that they would be able to handle his aggression and address his behavioral/educational needs. Also pray that they try to educate themselves on autism spectrum disorder. The protection dressed on it so that no one takes advantage of your child's vulnerability for abuse of any kind. I would put this in his pants back pocket.

I know first hand it's a journey; and there's no cure but there is HOPE in every progression that is made.

I hope this helps.
psychicveronica77

Re: Spells to Help Children with Autism or Learning Disabilities

New postby ivlin » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:22 am

Hello

Thanks Godness found this forum about the Autism. My son has diagnosed with severe Autism, he is 7 years old. He is very super hyperactived. Hopefully with the informations here, it can help for my son expecially i'm a single mom right now. I know it is difficult to take care of them.

Thanks
ivlin

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends