Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Help with Diabetes Kidney Blood Sugar Management

skyme714

Spells for Help with Diabetes Kidney Blood Sugar Management

Unread post by skyme714 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi guys,
I read this forum back and forth, from top to bottom, and found a lot of interesting info. I as well looked at prayers and novenas. I saw a prayer to St. Simon de Rojas (For Those With Speech Defects).
A very dear person to me has what called Apraxia of Speech, she is a teenage girl (diagnosed at age of 2), she is in very good intensive academic program, as well as speech therapy. She is considered autistic non-verbal. But she is not typical autist, she likes to be with people, does a lot of sports, she is very happy, so autism doesnt concern me much at this point. Her speech does, she can imitate sounds, and say short words as "hot", "good", "ok". She understands perfectly. She has a vocabulary in her head, she knows a lot of words, the problem is she cannot say them (she would breathe IN when trying to talk, NOT out, and toungue movements is difficult as well - which speech therapists are working on).

Do you think I can help her somehow? I know that prayers are very powerful. Any other way I can help her in addition to prayer?
Any spell? White/blue candle with healing oil? Write her name on a candle? I can easily obtain her personal concerns if that would help.

Please, any suggestion will be GREATLY appreciated!

And do you think is it at all possible? I believe in miracles, but it is a very serious diagnose.

2) Second, and also very important - Any way of getting rid someone of diabetes?
I planning on working white/blue candle with healing oil. Maybe bath? Any suggestion to intensify a candle work would be as well GREATLY GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you all!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: 1)non-verbal person, 2) diabetes - is there a way to heal?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Well, I would go for working with Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez for your autistic friend - which will help her heal and also help her get with the best therapists. Healing oil, or the blessed Dr's oil could be used on vigil candles burned on top of a petition paper for her. If you want to do ongoing work, you could do a bottle spell using healing herbs and herbs that help with communication, and then burn candles on that regularly.

As to the diabetes, miracles can happen, but if someone refuses to take care of themselves, then no amount of magic is going to help. I don't know whether you are referring to type 1 or type 2 diabetes, which are very different animals. But again, Dr. Hernandez can help find the appropriate treatment. If the person needs help sticking to a diabetic diet, then you could look into the weight-loss type mojos that help one stay strong when trying to diet. Again, for ongoing work, you may want to work a bottle spell.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:39 pm

For the diabetes...if they have type 2 where if they lost weight or something like that it would be cured. Then you can help them. But I would do some work to help those lose weight and have them have better eating habits. Some cast off evil products, and whatever else products to get them to eat better, etc. would be a great idea. On the other hand. if it is type 1 diabetes then there may not be much that you can do. You could try to do a miracle healing candle, or even work with a saint to help heal them, and keep them healthy.

For the speech, same thing. I believe in prayer and you can pray to that saint you mentioned, and you can do some work to help her learn more. But honestly you are probably not going to be able 100 percent cure her since its a difficult. And you could try working with that saint and see what happens.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Thank you Devi and Star for your quick replies!

Im talking about type 2 diabetes - there is no visible problem with weight loss or gain (though I know weight problems are related to diabetes). But there are problems with blood circulation and vision. Diabetes greatly effects your vision :(

Yes, I would like to do a 2 bottle spells for each. I did read info on it before, but just to make sure Im on the right track, the basics are to put related herbs (used for healing), oils (healing, holy?), photo and petition paper in the bottle, and shake it once in a while to awaken. Am I right? Can I burn candles on the bottles (as on jars)?

Thank you!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 pm

I would burn candles on the jars myself - I shake them while praying and then burn candles on top afterwards. I shake about 3 times a day, and burn candles every day for intensive work, 3 times a week otherwise.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:25 pm

For the non verbal girl I suggest you add Deers Tongue herb to any work you do for her, its a herb known for giving people eloquence and charming speech, and helped me over a nervous stutter. Also Angelica root and Althea root would both do a lot of good in the bottle spells. If your going to petition Blessed Dr. Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez or any healing or helpful spirit I would glue a holy card of that saint of spirit to the outside of the bottle.

I wish you luck and will light a candle for your friends.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Thank you HailDiscordia, I appreciate it very much!

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:44 pm

Can I petition several Saints for the same cause at the same time? Like read a prayer to one, the another, and then another? Should I burn a candle for each Saint or can I use 1 candle?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:54 pm

More is not better. Different saints work in different ways and one might negate the other. Let one work manifest before starting another.

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:55 pm

This is a thought to people, what about St Dymphna. She can help with mental disorders. She popped into my head quite strongly. I have migraines and seizures from encephalitis, and she has helped me a lot since I have started working with her. Maybe she is just helping me with the stress from it all, I don't know. She is the closest St I could find related to brain issues, though.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Well St Dymphna is mental illness, nervous disorders, and those who were victims of incest (that obviously causes alot of mental turmoil and damage), and also of runaways. I suppose Autism falls under the catagory of mental illness as far as many are concerned, so she could be on the radar as to saints who could be of help.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:38 pm

jujugiggles wrote:More is not better. Different saints work in different ways and one might negate the other. Let one work manifest before starting another.

Yes, thats what I was thinking. There are many different Saints who help sick people. My thought was, if they all work a little different, they can help me in a different aspect of the issue. Should I select 1 Saint for the cause and work with him? I assume I can have 2 Saints working at the same time next to each other (1 for Autism, 1 for Diabetes)?
And then later, in a little while, maybe ask different Saint for the same cause?

Kittynmoon, I looked up St. Dymphna - she is wonderful for the cause - thank you!

Before I get healing or miracle (7-11) oils, anything (herb, olive oil) I can use in meantime?

I appreciate all your help, guys. As you can see on this forum 80% of questions are about love and break up. But I really want to help these 2 very dear to me people!

Macumba

Dealing with diabetes

Unread post by Macumba » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:05 am

Hi dear ones,

I have a friend who's been diagnosed diabetes 1. Up to now, he didn't have any problems, but beside him being aware of the thing that he should take much care about his lifestyle, I also thought about some magical support...

I glanced through the spells archive, and would appreciate if you could give me some suggestions whether...

1. ...the diagnosed illness could be treated by magic?
2. Is there something that can be performed on regular bases to prevent the diabetes of progressing?

Do you think I should have a reading for this situation?

Kind thanks,
Faithfully yours,
M.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Dealing with diabetes

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:43 am

I would petition Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez for your friend. He can help manage the disease, and also lead your friend to the appropriate doctors and treatments for his needs.

If your friend has any bad-habits which are worsening his condition, then you could work some Cast Off Evil to help him break those.

Macumba

Re: Dealing with diabetes

Unread post by Macumba » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:52 am

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions and help, Devi Spring!

Yes, my friend could actually be doing against himself as he smokes weed from time to time and drinks a lot of Pepsi
Other than that, I'd say he's fine, he practices sports and as much as I've read and heard, diabetes requires being in the good physical condition...

:) Thank you one more time for helping me...
M.

sun369

Candle Oils for Elderly People's Health

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 pm

My father is more than 70 years old. He's not sick right now. But I just want to burn candle for him to make him happy, healthy, etc.... You know old people have weird, stubborn habbits sometimes. He has diabetes, but doesn't listen to his doctors sometimes about his diet like eating fat.

What candle colors and oils are best suited for him ?

Well, he's not the only one but many elderly people are like him.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Candle Oils for Elderly People

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:07 pm

King Solomon Wisdom would be a good choice to get him to start making more wise decisions regarding his health.
You can also burn Blessing candles for him in general.

White candles would work for both.

sun369

Re: Candle Oils for Elderly People

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Devi Spring wrote:King Solomon Wisdom would be a good choice to get him to start making more wise decisions regarding his health.
You can also burn Blessing candles for him in general.

White candles would work for both.

thank you for the suggestion.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Candle Oils for Elderly People's Health

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:42 am

This may not work for your particular situation, but I like to use light blue candles dressed with Blessing Oil for healing. I have done this for my grandparents many times. I am very into Devi Spring's suggestion. The King Solomon Oil has so many uses!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Chanel112

Healing

Unread post by Chanel112 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:45 am

Hey I was wondering if someone could help me with healing spell, my kidney aren't working as good as it needs to in advice,?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Help with Diabetes Kidney Blood Sugar Management

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Hello, Chanel112,

We cannot give medical advice here -- we encourage you to see your nephrologist. It may help to set a light to Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez for the assistance of your kidney doctor in making an accurate diagnosis and setting up an effective treatment plan.

We know people who have lights set for them regularly during appointments and dialysis treatments, or during kidney transplant surgery.

An old remedy that surely will not hurt you is Gravel Roott tea -- but you must take it only under a doctors approval, please.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”