• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:58 pm

Spells for Increasing Good Luck in Money Matters

Unread postby pwbvwb » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:36 pm

I am trying to work up a spell to bless someone else's career and life. I specifically want to raise up the wish that "Your endeavors shall rain prosperity down upon you and those you work with, like a shower of golden coins." This statement really resonates with me for the situation.

Would the crown of success spell kit or the money drawing spell kit be stronger for this? Any other ideas? I am considering adding real miniature golden coins--I can't afford real full-size ones. I have eight mercury dimes, and I could add some of those, if it would be better. I have been saying psalms 86, 87,88 to bring success to others, daily during the waxing moon. I don't think I will be ready by this full moon (2 days away) so I guess I'll have to wait for the next one.
pwbvwb

Re: How to Bless Them Best

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:07 pm

pwbvwb wrote:I am trying to work up a spell to bless someone else's career and life. I specifically want to raise up the wish that "Your endeavors shall rain prosperity down upon you and those you work with, like a shower of golden coins." This statement really resonates with me for the situation.

Would the crown of success spell kit or the money drawing spell kit be stronger for this? Any other ideas? I am considering adding real miniature golden coins--I can't afford real full-size ones. I have eight mercury dimes, and I could add some of those, if it would be better. I have been saying psalms 86, 87,88 to bring success to others, daily during the waxing moon. I don't think I will be ready by this full moon (2 days away) so I guess I'll have to wait for the next one.

Attract Money is good, but you need the prosperity line and the wealthy way line of products. They are even more fine tuned to what you are trying to do with this spell. Here is a link to the sachet powders. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html

Sounds like prosperity to me.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: How to Bless Them Best

Unread postby pwbvwb » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:06 pm

That's it! The imagery is perfect. I don't know why I never saw that. Thank you! Ordering now...
pwbvwb

Unread postby doods » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:13 am

Hi Guys,
Im doing the "Ritual for Perpetual Ever-Increasing Iincome, Prosperity and Wealth" spell by Rev. Dr. Christos Kioni, Ph.D. that I got from LM spells.

The instruction say you have to start this spells in New Moon to Full moon.

Can I just it start doing it on waxing moon? and on what day?

If I start New moon, do I have to perform this spells for 15 days?

help please.

Thank you.
Doods
doods

Re: Ritual for Perpetual Ever-Increasing Iincome

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi Doods,

When a spell says something specific about timing, I try to follow it.

In this case you are working from the new moon to the full to get the energetic punch of a full cycle of waxing moons -- which are appropriate for building and drawing things to you.

I would stick with the timing on it and if for some reason that is not possible I would look for a different spell.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Ritual for Perpetual Ever-Increasing Iincome

Unread postby doods » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:27 pm

Bri,
Thank you very much. Your always good! :)

Doods
doods

Unread postby jadejenova » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:34 am

Hi There,
I'm new at this and I wanted to know what products would I use (either separately or in conjunction) to DRAMATICALLY increase my income and luck.
What I mean by that is..which products should I use if I'd like to win the lottery, be at the 'right place right time' , find large amounts of money, be given large amounts of money ..etc

I need to know what to use first for the preliminaries(as in to 'open the door' for the good opportunities to start coming my way) and then what products to use to gain dramatic luck and wealth. :D

Oh, and how to use the products (think voodoo for dummies because I'm a dummy) would help too especially concerning oils, (where to dab them and what to say/do before or while dabbing them on to my skin, clothes..etc) perfume, baths, and incense.

Thanks.
jadejenova

Re: Money Money Money

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:00 am

Well first off I'll list the products you might use for luck and money.
[url]Attraction: http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html[/url]
[url]Fast Luck: http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html[/url]
[url]Good Luck: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-good-luck.html[/url]
[url]Lady Luck: http://www.luckymojo.com/ladyluck.html[/url]
[url]Money Drawing: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-money-drawing.html[/url]
[url]Money House Blessing: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-money-house-blessing.html[/url]
[url]Money Stay With Me: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-money-stay-with-me.html[/url]

As for how to use oils, powders, incense,and the like I direct you to these pages from ms.cats wonderful online book Hoodoo in Theory and Practice
[url]How to use oils in hoodoo http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html[/url]
[url]How to use sachet powders in hoodoo http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html[/url]
[url]How to use incense in hoodoo http://www.luckymojo.com/incense.html[/url]
[url]How to use baths and washes in hoodoo http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html[/url]
[url]How to burn candles in hoodoo http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html[/url]

And one more thing

jadejenova wrote:(think voodoo for dummies because I'm a dummy)

Vodoun and Hoodoo are not the same, thing read this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html#hoodoonot

I would also suggest reading all of HOODOO IN THEORY AND PRACTICE to help you better understand what hoodoo is. You can read it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby jadejenova » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:04 am

Sorry for the hoodoo/voodoo mix up, and aren't I supposed to do something first before I begin using these products? And has anyone had any results from using these products? ;)
jadejenova

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:04 am

jadejenova wrote:
I need to know what to use first for the preliminaries(as in to 'open the door' for the good opportunities to start coming my way) and then what products to use to gain dramatic luck and wealth. :D

Sorry missed this part :oops: I would suggest a cleansing bath before any work. The 13 herb bath is a very good choice to cleanse yourself of any bad luck and the 7 herb bath is great for drawing in good luck.

http://www.herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-one.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby jadejenova » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:19 am

Okay but would i take a bath with the 13 herb bath first ..air dry and THEN take another bath with the 7 herb bath (this is during the same day) , airdry and then use the products because the 13 herb bath cleanses you and gets rid of any bad luck while the other attracts wealth/luck and love...
or do i just pick either of the two because they BOTH cleanse and get rid of any unwanted influences/obstacles/get rid of bad luck and attract luck/wealth
jadejenova

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:21 am

I would do the 13 herb bath first.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:56 am

jadejenova wrote:Okay but would i take a bath with the 13 herb bath first ..air dry and THEN take another bath with the 7 herb bath (this is during the same day) , airdry and then use the products because the 13 herb bath cleanses you and gets rid of any bad luck while the other attracts wealth/luck and love...
or do i just pick either of the two because they BOTH cleanse and get rid of any unwanted influences/obstacles/get rid of bad luck and attract luck/wealth

You should do the Uncrossing Spell kit first to clean yourself up. Also, think about Money Stay with Me, because keeping money is harder than getting it. If you play bingo, Lucky 13 works for that. You can also get a lucky hand mojo. if you are a gambler. Sounds like you want easy money and not money attached to working. If you have a business, you would go with prosperity products. If you want easy money, wealthy Way products are in your line. Attract Money products are good for both.

Van Van and Fast Luck will quicken your luck.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:35 am

The Green Devil is also good for getting easy money and luck. http://www.luckymojo.com/devil.html
J Simulcik

Unread postby mabel » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:14 pm

So far I hadnt had much luck with the money drawing and fast luck kit either....did i do something wrong?
:(
mabel

Unread postby jadejenova » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Mabel did you try doing a cleansing such as the ones suggested to me before trying any of the work? And did you follow the instructions to the letter and BELIEVE in it to work?
jadejenova

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:12 am

^Yup I agree!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

14-Day Money Drawing Spell

Unread postby Chesireeyes » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:40 am

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could offer their insight on this matter. A couple of weeks ago, I attempted the 14-Day Money Drawing spell, but began a couple days late. (I was supposed to start the day of the New Moon.) I used 4" green offertory candles, since I prefer to work with that size, and proceeded to perform the spell per its instructions (arranging seven of the candles in a crescent fashion behind a lodestone, placing an annointed 2-dollar bill underneath the lodestone each day, etc.) On the first day, I noticed that the candles were burning particularly fast (despite only being lit for 15-20 min. a day), and by the third day all of the candles had burned down. Although originally concerned, I tried to look at the fast-burning of the candles as a positive sign. However, a few days later I got into a fender-bender, which ended up costing me over a grand in repairs. :(

I was wondering what may have went wrong: if I should've used 6" offertory candles instead of the 4" ones, if the car accident and the fact that the candles burned so quickly were signs that I wasn't meant to perform the spell, etc.

(Note: I understand no one can provide a definite answer to my inquiry without the assistance of divination. I just can't afford a reading at this time, and would merely like some opinions.)

Thanks in advance.
Chesireeyes

Re: 14-Day Money Drawing Spell

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:31 pm

I would say your spell was unsuccessful, since you got into a costly accident right after. It sounds like you did not do proper cleansing of yourself before you started this spell. I would cleanse myself thoroughly and then re-do the spell.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: 14-Day Money Drawing Spell

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Chesireeyes wrote:Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could offer their insight on this matter. A couple of weeks ago, I attempted the 14-Day Money Drawing spell, but began a couple days late. (I was supposed to start the day of the New Moon.) I used 4" green offertory candles, since I prefer to work with that size, and proceeded to perform the spell per its instructions (arranging seven of the candles in a crescent fashion behind a lodestone, placing an annointed 2-dollar bill underneath the lodestone each day, etc.) On the first day, I noticed that the candles were burning particularly fast (despite only being lit for 15-20 min. a day), and by the third day all of the candles had burned down. Although originally concerned, I tried to look at the fast-burning of the candles as a positive sign. However, a few days later I got into a fender-bender, which ended up costing me over a grand in repairs. :(

I was wondering what may have went wrong: if I should've used 6" offertory candles instead of the 4" ones, if the car accident and the fact that the candles burned so quickly were signs that I wasn't meant to perform the spell, etc.

(Note: I understand no one can provide a definite answer to my inquiry without the assistance of divination. I just can't afford a reading at this time, and would merely like some opinions.)

Thanks in advance.

I would interpret your too-fast burning candles as indicating that while you might have limited success the results were not going to be lasting. I always advise folks I work with to do money drawing work on top of Money Stay with Me work.

See, you might draw some money to you after you completed that spell, a little money might be coming your way, but you lost a bunch of money that you had so your money did not stay with you. I was taught that for professional gamblers they need to have a prosperity altar already set up and working before they do work around their gambling, and I think of money stay with me work as the same, keep what you've got first and then work on adding more.

Here is the LMC page on this excellent work: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

how 2 make a money altar

Unread postby detached » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:32 am

hello, i wanna make a money altar. i need sum suggestions on where 2 begin and wat 2 put on it. thanku n advance.
detached

Re: how 2 make a money altar

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 am

Green or gold for colors. LM sells some altar cloths with dollar bills printed on them if you're interested.
Anything that represents money to you. You could make a collage on your PC of pictures of things that symbolize wealth for you. Pictures or statues of money-drawing saints, deities, or other cultural lucky-money figures that you feel a connection to.
A lodestone is a good idea.

There are no rules about this kind of thing. Every practitioners altars look different. It's up to you to put it together from your individual tastes and preferences.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby detached » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:32 am

ok thanku juju. can i place St. Expedite on it also? or do i have 2 keep him separate? and jus c him on Wednesdays?
detached

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 am

Well, St. Expedite isn't JUST money. You could certainly keep his image there, and just not work is unless you need to. But he is useful for more things than just money alone. If you work him frequently for money, then sure you can keep him there. Like I said, there are no rules! However, if you are developing a good working relationship with him, you may want to give him his own small altar, and then you can approach him for all kinds of urgent needs without having to move stuff around.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Casting a Money Drawing Spell

Unread postby alani » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:26 pm

I would like a good spell for drawing money. I would like a long term spell as money does come to me in dribs and drabs. I need a prosperity, wealth, or money drawing spell that works over time. :?: :?:
alani

Re: Casting a Money Drawing Spell

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Look into the Wealthy Way and Prosperity condition products. You'll want to work it from a couple of different angles for the best result. Training money with a lodestone is one great way to start. Make a money oil lamp and keep it burning perpetually, or if you prefer to dress and keep vigil candles on the situation that would work well too. Make and keep a money-drawing bottle on your desk at your workspace.

Also search the forum, as there have been many good threads discussing all manner of money work.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Money Drawing ritual

Unread postby zee » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:35 pm

i was talking to a friend of mine about Dr Kioni's spell for drawing in large amounts of money which is described here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/cashspells.html

The pont of contention was where dr kioni says to write the 9999999 figure in a bank deposit slip...she was wondering, and now so am i, whether it matters if we write it on bank withdrawal or bank deposit slip? what do the 2 slips imply and is the spell any different if one or the other is used?
zee

Re: Money Drawing ritual

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:50 pm

I would write it on a deposit slip, I would want the money 'in' my account not 'out' of it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby zee » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 pm

makes sense.....back to the bank we go then... :)
zee

Money Drawing

Unread postby candis » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:06 pm

I know the question has been asked several times as to how long to wait to see if a spell has worked or not.

I've been burning money drawing candles and marking my dollar bills for about one month now...do I have to wait longer to see results?

Should I continue burning the candles? I've burned about 5 candles so far.

Thanks.
candis

Re: Money Drawing

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:16 pm

I don't know it depends. Are you trying to get a job? Promotion? Win the lottery? Get money from people? :-)
Darth Rosa

Unread postby candis » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:17 pm

StarLover33 wrote:I don't know it depends. Are you trying to get a job? Promotion? Win the lottery? Get money from people? :-)

LOL! Well, I am looking for a job...
candis

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:58 pm

So have you experienced any positive movement so far? If so, then just keep on doing what you're doing. If not, then you may want to change tactics.

The money-marking is an ongoing thing - it's not like a one-off spell that you do and then get your result. You keep marking your bills in order to keep that work going. It's like many of the lodestone spells, where the idea is that it's an infinitely ongoing work.

I would ask, if you have a specific-enough petition when working your candles? I find that if you can be specific about a goal, you can get more tangible results. For instance, if you're just asking for "greater prosperity", then if you find a $20 bill on the ground, technically you've increased your prosperity. That could be where that energy went into manifesting. Whereas if you petition for "an additional $1000 per month ongoing", or "$5000 within 3 months", etc - then there is a very specific goal for the spirits to work for that will actually meet your needs. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candis » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Oh, I see! I was burning the money drawing candle with no petition. I guess I was leaving it open. As far as the steady work... I AM getting calls for jobs but not the position I want, and I've been very detailed about the type of job I'm looking for, but for the life of me the people who are contacting me refuse to adhere to my requests :?
candis

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:56 pm

This is only a suggestion, you don't have to follow it, but I have this urge to say burn "9" Steady Work Candles, consecutively.

You could even call up the store, to have them do this for you. :-)

If that is not possible, then follow your intuition, I wish you the best of luck.
Darth Rosa

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Divination can help determine how your spell is progressing, if all things are headed in the direction you seek, or if more needs to be done. I recommend getting a reading to see how things are progressing which can both help save you money and keep you from wasting your efforts on actions that may not result in what you want. For example the reading my indicate that you should place your interviewer in a honey jar to help encourage them to hire etc.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 am

I recommend getting a reading done as CM said. When it comes to job, yes you can have specific requests, but sometimes you need to be flexible, and if its the same thing that is holding you back in a few jobs you may have to bend a little. Sometimes we cannot have everything we want. You do need to get a reading, and see what is going on. You may have to hand something over. In addition, I always recommend getting a road opening candle along with some cleansing yourself as well. Also, when one drawing spell is not doing anything for you, then you may need to take a step back and approach it another way with another spell.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LuckyButterfly » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:33 am

On the same spell it says: If you cannot bury the ritual remains on your bank's property, get some of the dirt from the bank property. I live in a city and everything is made of concrete. Would taking a hand full of their soil from their potted plant work? Or what other solutions are there?
LuckyButterfly

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:39 am

That is dirt from the bank's property right?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Need Sugestion, about best item/spell money Attraction

Unread postby birubiru » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:15 am

Hi Everyone,

i'm asian man, born in 1991 , live in small town, i'm newbie in about spirit keeper, using spell, etc.. But i know more about spirit world, kind of spirit, etc..

I interested to many magic item/spell, and also there are some magic item/spell can attract wealth/money.

There are many item like that, i verry want it, but i dont have enough money to buy them all. I want it because i have many economy problem, i hope that can help me.

Since be silent reader in this forum, i have read many testimonial from buyer in this forum, i just know, there are magic item dont working (scam seller/not match to the buyer)..
not at all is good.

I worried if i buy an item, that is not working for me.. And although there are money back guarantee, i cannt, because i live in indonesia, the cost to return ship the item to USA is expensive.

So, Can anyone suggest to me?

which one item/spell can attract wealth/money is good and really working for me?? The powerfull and not too expensive

Sorry, my english is not good,

i need your help..
birubiru

Re: Need Sugestion, about best item/spell money Attraction

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:35 am

Birubiru,

i have had amazing good luck with a combination of attraction oil ( i used it to attract money) and fast luck oil. i put a little drop of each on my wrists and the top of my head. i like to gamble, so i used this combination before going to the casino. i won $345.00 at video poker the night i used it, a free dinner, free drinks and a free ticket to a show. it wasn't millions of dollars but it was good enough for me. :) My husband who is a skeptic in the belief of spells & oils used it and he won too! ;)

Both oils are not expensive, they are $6.00 US each. i bought them from the Lucky Mojo Curio online store. It also depends on what you want the oils or spell for exactly. i'm pretty specific when i petition the oils for my needs. Other people may have better suggestions. i use those combined oils for gambling luck. Oh, on the night we used those oils we got the best parking spot near the entrance even though it was on a saturday night, the busiest night. :)

If you only want to try one oil first, Attraction oil is my favorite oil and it always, always, works for me. At $6.00 its a bargain. Best regards! :)
Grateful member of Hoodoo Psychics.
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Re: Need Sugestion, about best item/spell money Attraction

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:17 am

Dear Birubiru,

You wrote: "I worried if i buy an item, that is not working for me.. And although there are money back guarantee, i cannt, because i live in indonesia, the cost to return ship the item to USA is expensive."

Well, i must tell you, before you consider buying anything from my shop -- we do not sell anything with a "money back guarantee" as to the success of your work -- only a guarantee as to the accuracy of our description of the item sold to you and our ability to deliver it to you unbroken and fit for your use.

Furthermore, i do not know of any reputable shop on the internet that offers a "money back guarantee" on the success or efficacy of your performance of a magical spell using their products. Those that do offer a "money back guarantee" on your success are the ones who cheat customers and change their names and their URLs every few months.

The work of a lawyer, the work of a doctor, the work of a priest -- NONE of these come with a guarantee. Only certain limited mechanical works, such as putting engines together, wiring electric lines, or hammering wooden panels, will come with a guarantee of workmanship, with the assumption that if they are assembled according to a pre-determined level of accuracy, they will work.

But the work of a lawyer, the work of a doctor, the work of a priest, and the work of a magician are NOT simple mechanical works. Therefore we may have a good reputation for success or for making products known to have brought success to those who used them, but we can never guarantee your success in the use of our products or the success of our prayers on your behalf.

As a wise old preacher once told me, "God answers every prayer, but sometimes the answer is 'No,' and if it were not so, nobody's grandmother would ever die."

You should read this article i wrote on the subject of using magic before you order anything from us or from any other vendor:

REAL MAGICK: DOES MAGIC REALLY WORK?: ARE MAGIC SPELLS REAL?
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

After you read that article, you will understand that we DO guarantee that we make these items in a traditional way, and we DO guarantee that we pray over them for your success -- but we do NOT guarantee your results when using them.

If these terms are acceptable to you, please feel free to order from us. If they are not acceptable, then do not order from us.

Good luck and may God bless you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Ritual for Perpetual Ever-Increasing Income Posperity Wealth

Unread postby rpir09 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Hello everybody,
I came across RITUAL FOR PERPETUAL EVER-INCREASING INCOME,
PROSPERITY AND WEALTH by Rev., Dr. Christos Kioni.
I have all the items needed apart from Alkanet Root and Blue Flag Root. Nevertheless I have a lot of money related LM roots and herbs. Can you please suggest some proper alternatives for the roots above?
Thanks in advance
rpir09

Re: Alternative LM herbs

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Hi rpir09. I am familiar with Dr Kioni's spell that you are referring to.
This is my opinion only, and it is not a blast, but if Dr Kioni gives a spell, just like if Miss Cat, gives a spell, I would not alter the roots at all. I have both Alkanet Root and Blue Flag, and since I have been working with these roots and Money Drawing and Prosperity and literally three spells to make sure I will never go without ever again, nor will members of my family.
I would not alter Dr Kioni's spell in any way shape or form. The roots are $3 a piece.
http://www.herb-magic.com/alkanet.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/blue-flag-root.html My Fridays will always include $$$
On those pages you will also see about protecting your money. Money Stay with me and Fiery Wall are strongly recommended.
You can get six roots for $15 dollars.
Here is a list of the herbs and roots:
http://www.herb-magic.com/index.html#A-Z
Here is a copy of Miss Cat's Hoodoo in Herb and Root Magic:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Are there other money drawing roots, yes. Would I do a varition, or substitution of Dr Kioni's spell, absolutely 110% No Way. "If it aint broke don't fix it", not to mention that it came from Dr Kioni, "The Root Doctor's, Root Doctor".
Best of luck, and I will tell you from personal testimony, since I ordered these two particular roots... my finances have changed.
I wish you all the best, and it was a good question. Like I said this is my opinion, and someone else may disagree. I just feel very stongly when Dr Kioni, Miss Cat or any Member of AIRR recommends something or is kind enough to post it for the benefit of others and to help others, especiallly those who have and are struggling with finances and stability with their household income.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rpir09 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Dear Triplethreat, thanks indeed for your prompt response. I absolutely agree that if a spell demands a root then there is a purpose for that. However I would like to clarify that it is not a money matter, but the fact that LM orders take at least one month to arrive to my country.
rpir09

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:04 pm

That's why I said I'm not "blasting you". I was not mean or ugly or rude. I also said it was a good question. There are people who who do need money, you are and have been very fortunate to not have been in this situation. I have faced instability with finances, due to current global economic issues. It is a horrible feeling. Since you have the money, I recommend that you wait. Many people unfortunately do not, and when they "work" this spell, hopefully they won't just throw in any money drawing root or herb like Allspice or Sassafrass. Can they (sassafrass and allspice) attract and draw money, yes absolutely. Are they in this spell, No.
Agian it was a good question, and protect what you have ;).
Best of luck and continue to Be Blessed in all that you do rpir09!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AmaSarah » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi, Would you mind sharing the spell or where it can be found? I am curious to read about it.
Thanks
AmaSarah

Unread postby rpir09 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:27 pm

rpir09

money drawing oil and candle for someone else?

Unread postby MsP » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Hello everyone,
I am wanting to do dress a small green candle i have with Lucky Mojo money drawing and fast luck oil for someone else.

Can i just carve their name on the candle dressed with oils?

Also im going gambling this weekend -- any tips with the following supplies: fast luck, van van, money drawing?

Thanks in advance
MsP

Re: money drawing oil and candle for someone else?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:26 am

For the other person's money drawing spell, write the person's full name, birthdate, and zodiac sign on the candle if you know it. If you have a picture or any personal concern such as hair, put it under the candle.

For your own gambling, see

http://luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html

BCR-HOO-FAST
Fast Luck Bath Crystals
$4.00

Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: money drawing oil and candle for someone else?

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:36 am

Great ideas and uses for Fast Luck: http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
Great ideas and uses for Money Drawing: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

Good luck to you this weekend!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

question about money spell

Unread postby MsP » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:41 am

Theres a money spell in the Lucky Mojo Esoteric Archive that requires you to type out the amount you need and print it out daily: its the money spell for existing needs. Now my question is would this spell be able to be done using a pen and paper if you do not have access to a computer and printer to use daily?
Thanks in advance
MsP

Re: question about money spell

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Yes, using a computer and a printer is just a convenience. Spells are traditionally written by hand.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: question about money spell

Unread postby MsP » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Thank you
MsP

Money altar?

Unread postby snake » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Realistically, how much time and how often should I spend working at my money altar to keep my income steady? I've done ever single spell and trick for money but I just can't seem to keep a steady income. I usually get a good boost when I spend a lot of time working on my money magic but then the income wanes. It's sort of exhausting to do these magical boosts. What is a good way to have less intense but more steady approach to my money magic? I have a lodestone that I feed when I have cash to put under it, but that's not daily. I have a money bottle spell that I shake and light a candle on maybe once a week. What am I missing?
snake

Re: Money altar?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Its seems you are on the right track snake...have you done road opening work?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Yes, road opening work, and cleansing and protection -- the two essential tasks everybody neglects at some point :)

My money luck has been better since I began feeding my lodestone EVERY day -- just a pinch of magnetic sand and a few words of encouragement. I also give it a shotglass of whiskey on Thursdays, and any one of a number of money drawing incenses.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:19 am

snake: Have you thought about having a professional worker do this work for you? It would be less taxing and exhausting to you. Also, you can talk to, and feed a bit of Magnetic Sand to, your Lodestone everyday, asking for it to continue to work for you. Same goes with the bottle jar. Shake that up for even a few seconds each day. Start small like this and see if that starts to show you any successful progress.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:42 am

Having MISC set Vigil Lights like Prosperity, Money Stay With Me and Money Drawing is also an alternative.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Prosperity Spell but it's Getting Worse

Unread postby gladstar » Sat May 05, 2012 10:29 am

I'm just finishing up a prosperity and money drawing spell which I started on the new moon and am finishing today, on the full moon. It seems to be moving in the right direction, but it looks like it's going to get worse before it gets better.

For example,

1) I got a new job, but can't start for several weeks.

2) My old job neglected to pay me a significant portion of what I was owed. They are making amends, but I won't get that money until the next pay period.

3) Commissions at my old job have totally tanked the last week, but I have appointments booked ahead for a few weeks (which is rare).

4) A family member sent me a check for my birthday, but accidentally sent me a check for the power company, and sent my birthday gift to the power company.

Is this to be expected?

I really have some needs which need to be met now.

Should I do something for fast money, or something with St. Expedite, or is that "overfilling the pot"?

Any words of wisdom are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
gladstar

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling