• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:21 pm

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Re: Making Decisions About First Steps on a Budget

Unread postby route95 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Good luck! The hunny jar is actually fairly inexpensive, it slow, but you just keep working it

Thanks!! While I really miss him, I am appreciating the time not talking. I am not in too much of a rush, so I think this is a great option. I finally feel 'at peace' with this spell in comparison to the others I've done.

You can lose a lot of money chasing men, but you will never lose men chasing money. ;)

LOL I like the way you think. I did the honey jar tonight and now I'm just concentrating on myself...working out, meditating, and applying to jobs. I think it will suit the situation better when the boy and I start speaking again :) I never liked being dependent on him, anyway =T I like my own money! I miss my days of retail therapy... lol
route95

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Well I wouldn't say I'm flat broke but I understand being short on cash. I've found it best to work with your budget and only spend a certain amount (whatever you can actually afford) on products each month.

As far as a reading goes I bought less groceries than I normally do for the week for two weeks and put that money toward the reading.

If you're having money issues in general I'd recommend looking at how you shop for groceries you know the store brands really are just as good as the Name brands. You might not think it but b/c store brands are only a couple dollars less than name brands but I've been doing it you save about 25% On average. And that'll help you in general. I'd also look at how much you spend on recreation and see if you really need to do that crap you know you don't think it but it adds up renting a movie is a lot cheaper than going to the movies. A packed lunch at work saves you waaayyyyy more than going out to lunch everyday. Also all the change you accumulate start putting in a jar and at the end of the month cash it in at a coin star you'd be surprised how much adds up.

But yeah get a job first.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby route95 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, but sadly I don't do any shopping. After being kicked out I live at home with my parents and I have zero income, zero social life (unfortunately it was dependent on my partner), and I don't really leave the house (because it costs money). So it makes it ridiculously difficult to cut corners in where I spend money since I don't spent it in the first place =X I am ridiculous f**ked when it comes to my financials since I was literally living off another while I was seeking a job so it's a tough situation sadly :(
route95

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:16 am

Well regardless, if it was me I'd get the job save, live with your parents until you have three months rent saved from your job. Then I'd move out. Trust me I understand your situation somewhat (although I've never been dependant on a partner) but I understand the feeling of wanting your total freedom to move about the house. I moved out the first time when I was 18 to my brothers which wasn't much better. At 21 I met a girl and moved in with her family in PA (big mistake) got all my money sucked from me ended up breaking it off a month before or wedding do mostly to her moms involvment in our relationship. Came back to my current residence stayed at my moms for about two months and saved my money got an appartment were I lived for four years (which was awsome) rent kept getting higher each year though at contract time and my brother was having financial problems as I was somehow I was talked into moving in with him b/c he'd only charge me a few hundred dollars rent. Almost two years later I'm going out of my mind. My advice is suck it up save until you KNOW you have three months rent for whatever place you are looking at then make your move it won't take as long as you think it will rest assured and think of how much better it'll be having total freedom without worrying about having a guy that you depend on. Just wait it out you'll be better off in the long run.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby route95 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:21 am

Oh I definitely hope I get hired soon soon so I can move put by 2011; this place is bad for my emotional well being lol.

Last night I finally had a positive dream about my ex and I! I felt really comforted and happy from doing the honey jar. I did a clearing before making the jar so I am confident and remaining positive. I hope to have the funds to get a reading soon!

But I'd say the dream is a good sign?
route95

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Don't worry about money -- it will come to you.

If you can make anything you can sell it on etsy.

If you have anything left to sell you can sell it on ebay and buy supplies to make things to sell at etsy and ebay.

You can mow lawns. You can babysit. You can go shopping for old folks who can't drive.

Going outdoors does not cost a thing. Walk a mile every day to keep yourself in shape.

Look up community gardens in your area. If there isn't one, try to start one. All the food you want!

Volunteer at an animal shelter. Meet good folks and find a companion animal.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby barca » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:11 am

I liked Miss Cat advice a lot!!
Just do it!!
barca

Unread postby route95 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:27 pm

barca wrote:I liked Miss Cat advice a lot!!
Just do it!!

Haha if only it were that easy in this area! =) RIght now anything shortterm is unavailable, so I'm stuck doing survey's online. It's better than nothing, but definitely nothing to live on.

I will definitely have to work on getting a job where there's an income of more than up to three bucks per 30 minute survey =P
route95

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Getting your energy up, getting out, and FINDING A JOB is free.

You just need to try. Here is a song lyric from my youth:

You Can Make It If You Try
by Gene Allison

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6NUFE-GYfs

You can make it if you try
Whoa, yeah

Sometime you'll have to cry
Sometime you'll have to lie
You're gonna live until you die
Whoa, yeah

If your baby treats you wrong
Don't go around singing the blues
Remember, my friend,
Everybody can't win
Somebody, somebody's got to lose

Whoa, yeah

According to Wikipedia, the financial success of "You Can Make it If You Try" allowed Gene Allison to open a 24-hour soul food restaurant called Gene's Drive-In in Nashville.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby j82 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:04 pm

do you have a resume, can you put some look me over powder on it? or spinkle some powdered sugar praying they are sweet and drawn to yours. Id also think a lodestone would help in this case pray daily over it for a new job to meet your requirements and feed it. I love those suckers for drawing work they really work!
j82

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:16 pm

j82 wrote:do you have a resume, can you put some look me over powder on it? or spinkle some powdered sugar praying they are sweet and drawn to yours. Id also think a lodestone would help in this case pray daily over it for a new job to meet your requirements and feed it. I love those suckers for drawing work they really work!

Oh didn't know loadestones can draw luck for a job as I'm looking for a part time right now for the school year. Can you just use say a satin jewlery bag and place one in it?
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Yes, you could carry a lodestone with you in a little bag as a type of mojo bag. However most workers would put it in there with a couple of other items such as herbs or other curios related to what you're doing.

To work with a lodestone you have to bathe it in whiskey or Hoyt's Cologne first, talk to its spirit to get it to work for you (many people will also name it at that point), and then feed it regularly.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:13 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Yes, you could carry a lodestone with you in a little bag as a type of mojo bag. However most workers would put it in there with a couple of other items such as herbs or other curios related to what you're doing.

To work with a lodestone you have to bathe it in whiskey or Hoyt's Cologne first, talk to its spirit to get it to work for you (many people will also name it at that point), and then feed it regularly.

Interesting again LoL. Do you have to put other herbs and what not into it? I'm going to be placing an order into LM soon but I want to only get what I really need, which I'm almost out of honey jar candles and return to me/commanding oil so those three are musts but I am looking for part time work can you give me just one other herb name? Thanks j82 you're the best ;)
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:37 pm

Gravel root is good when you're looking for a job, as is five-finger grass.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:12 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Gravel root is good when you're looking for a job, as is five-finger grass.

And salt, if your going to use Gravel Root I was taught that it should be paired with salt, they are like partners, they work great together for job getting,
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby route95 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:49 am

Thanks for the tips. That is really useful. I do have a resume. Too bad they're all submitted electronically bit at least I can do some drawing. I found a place to get candles and LM oils online 4 cheap so I'm excited to get started. I also used my online paid survey money to book s reading for Monday. I realized I want to do so much that I was better off getting advice on where my few bucks are best sent.
route95

Unread postby route95 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:00 pm

I have to respectfully disagree. It costs money to go to the interview :( I has to tuen down a job bc it would require moving and I have no money to get a place or car.

I do think it boils down to more than just trying bi know there are millions in this recession who have been trying hard to get a job. So while yes we should put ourselves out there, bit trying alone isn't enough :-P

Perhaps it's the pessimist in me. I've been working my butt off all my life and trying hard only to get beaten down abused ridiculed. I think there is about involved in life than just doing things no mean... Isn't that why we do magic? You can do efforts in the real world but many of us need that extra boost :)

catherineyronwode wrote:Getting your energy up, getting out, and FINDING A JOB is free.

You just need to try. Here is a song lyric from my youth:

You Can Make It If You Try
by Gene Allison

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6NUFE-GYfs

Whoa, yeah

Sometime you'll have to cry
Sometime you'll have to lie
You're gonna live until you die
Whoa, yeah

If your baby treats you wrong
Don't go around singing the blues
Remember, my friend,
Everybody can't win
Somebody, somebody's got to lose

Whoa, yeah

According to Wikipedia, the financial success of "You Can Make it If You Try" allowed Gene Allison to open a 24-hour soul food restaurant called Gene's Drive-In in Nashville.
route95

Went on Interview

Unread postby candis » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Hello all,

I went on an interview today which seems like a good opportunity. Before going on the interview I dusted my resume with Crown of Success powder and also I wrote the interviewers name on paper with honey and placed it in my shoe. Don't you know I ended up being late because I could not find the place! Anyway I was very apologetic for my tardiness... The interview went well, he told me that he will make a decision within the next two weeks. My questions is, What can I do to ensure that he calls me back for the job. I was thinking of burning a candle with "I can, you can't", "look me over" on the job description. Do you think this will be sufficient?

Thanks in advance.
candis

Re: Went on Interview

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:50 pm

You want to influence the decision positively and you have a business card with the interviewer's name on it... (or a name paper) place on or under a yellow (or green) candle dressed with Crown of Success, Steady Work and Influence (Compelling, Commanding) oils. Go on Internet and see if you can locate the interviewer's picture (which can be more powerful than the name paper). If you work with Saints, ask for help from St. Joseph (found here http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html). Good Luck!

Here are additional Spells for Job Getting and Steady Work http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/j ... pells.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candis » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Thanks. I didn't get a business card...so I printed out an e-mail he sent me. Also, I had a boss fix candle and I decided to burn that on the e-mail. Is the boss fix ok?)
candis

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:48 pm

I think that is fine. I love working with saint joseph for job getting. He is extremely helpful, and will help the best he can. I have definitely been a witness to him getting quite a few people some jobs that they wanted or needed.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candis » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:51 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I think that is fine. I love working with saint joseph for job getting. He is extremely helpful, and will help the best he can. I have definitely been a witness to him getting quite a few people some jobs that they wanted or needed.

Thanks. I need all the help I can get, so I will say his novena.
candis

Your Best Advice for making dream job happen

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:10 am

Good morning all! I am calling on all members of this great forum for your best suggestions to help.
I am doing some work for someone very special to me who has a life long dream I'd like to see come to fruition -- a dream job.

There are two steps to this process, a basic selection made up of about 10-14 people, and once that hurdle is passed yet another list from which to be chosen. (Think of this like the vetting process used in politics or even the Supreme Court-- or becoming a Senior Partner in a Law Firm.)

There have been a few individuals blocking her way. I have been working on them through a honey jar with good results. We are going on three months.

For the selection process with the competing members AND next the higher group that does the selection here is what I will have from my most recent order to LM arriving shortly:

LM Crown of success (everything--oil, candle, powder, incense,bath crystals.
Boss fix,
Essence of Bend Over (specifically ordered for the panel to choose her),
King Solomon,
Court case,
Tobacco infusion Oil,
Attraction (I ordered this for me but will share),
Dragon's Blood and
Devil's Shoe Strings.

I have many LM supplies already on hand too, so if your idea calls for the need of something else, chances are I do have it already from LM.

I have done a lot of research and already use several of these products, but I'd like your best opinions as to what to do because some great ideas come from the forum!

Before anyone recommends a reading, I have had one and was told 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years for this person and I trust my AIRR reader, we are in the third month this could be it! :) You may add to this though if you wish.

I have been praying to Saint Jude and Saint Michael The Archangel daily. This week I began a Jesus Help Me and A Sacred Heart of Jesus Vigal Candles.

SO LET THE GREAT ADVICE BEGIN!! Thanks in advance for any participation with this post.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Your Best Advice for making dream job happen

Unread postby mysticguy » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:25 pm

Here is my advise Triple Threat I hope you like and tell me what you think:

Have St. Anthony, St. Expedite and Job or Crown Of Success Candles for a fast miracle in her dream job.

If she is going on a interview: Have her shoes dressed with, Five Finger Grass, High John & Crown Of Success oils, five finger grass in the sole of her shoes...and have her spit a chewing john in room but if not have her wear the oils on a daily basis. Reading psalm 7 (three times)

Give her the Crown Of Success bag which she should put the name of job she is trying to get.

If she knows of the names of people running have her put the names in a freezer if she doesnt know the names put my rivals for my dream job

Bend-over, Just Judge & High John Candles and incenses burned on the people making the decision of who to chose for the job with a dab of honey in the candles to sweeten them up for her
mysticguy

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:37 pm

I LOVE THIS!!!
I was thinking about Saint Anthony just this morning, he is so helpful with Miracles!
I Believe Saint Expedite would be a wonderful help and I will be sure to thank him with Sarah Lee Pound Cake. I have read he loves it. I have not yet petitioned nor prayed to Saint Expedite, I am ashamed to admit.
I have The LM VanVan, High John and Crown of Success (replacement is on the way)
The one thing I do NOT HAVE is the Chew to recommend to her, although it would be like "pulling teeth" to get her to do it anyway.
Psalm 7 three times is a GRAND IDEA!!!
I have John the Conqueror Oil--
Now here is where it gets tricky-- I did not order a LM CSspell kit I ordered everything else; therefore a mojo flannel bag is not included-- I am regreting this now.-I'm thinking linen, it breaths and even if I have to cut up a peace of my clothing to do it!!
She WIll Be knowing the names of those she is competing with so the freezer spell is great!!!!
Bendover was just shipped yesterday, Courtcase and Tobacco as well... Brown candles I'm thinking... (I was going to carve the names of the panel members on them) and surround the LM Crown of Success Vigal-- with a petition under the LM Crown of success Vigal candle.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time and thinking this through, with such kindness and wisdom in answering my post. I am VERY grateful.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:27 pm

I have gotten great results with working with St. Joseph for jobs as well for myself and others.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mysticguy » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Triplethreat wrote:I LOVE THIS!!!
I was thinking about Saint Anthony just this morning, he is so helpful with Miracles!
I Believe Saint Expedite would be a wonderful help and I will be sure to thank him with Sarah Lee Pound Cake. I have read he loves it. I have not yet petitioned nor prayed to Saint Expedite, I am ashamed to admit.
I have The LM VanVan, High John and Crown of Success (replacement is on the way)
The one thing I do NOT HAVE is the Chew to recommend to her, although it would be like "pulling teeth" to get her to do it anyway.
Psalm 7 three times is a GRAND IDEA!!!
I have John the Conqueror Oil--
Now here is where it gets tricky-- I did not order a LM CSspell kit I ordered everything else; therefore a mojo flannel bag is not included-- I am regreting this now.-I'm thinking linen, it breaths and even if I have to cut up a peace of my clothing to do it!!
She WIll Be knowing the names of those she is competing with so the freezer spell is great!!!!
Bendover was just shipped yesterday, Courtcase and Tobacco as well... Brown candles I'm thinking... (I was going to carve the names of the panel members on them) and surround the LM Crown of Success Vigal-- with a petition under the LM Crown of success Vigal candle.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time and thinking this through, with such kindness and wisdom in answering my post. I am VERY grateful.

You are welcome and maybe you have time to answer one of my posts that I put on the board earlier if you dont mind titled" Pls Help: return love & move back in" post
mysticguy

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:57 pm

You are fun and witty!!! Ill check it out! :)
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Stars as always.. Thank You.. Brilliant Stars In The Sky.. I was thinking about that today, too. I really like all the recent posts regarding Saint Joseph and his help with the matters of work-- whether for work-- or new work.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Dress a purple candle with Crown of Success and burn that over a petition a name paper with the dream job on there. Keep working the honey jar to help smooth out anyone that is making things difficult and get Road Opening work going to help clear out the paths in order to acheive what you seek.

Road Opening combined with Crown of Success can go a long way to help you acheive what you want.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Yes indeed Conjure Man and it is a pleasure to have the advice from you regarding the purple candle.
I love purple candles with LM CS and LM JC!!!
Thank you for posting!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:01 pm

I'll close out for the day with this post. I had in mind what I wanted to do and was looking for some forum thought. I received the blessings of thought and wisdom through all of you who took the valuable time out of the weekend with family, friends, and significant others to share with me your wonderful opinions...again I am very thankful. This post was very important to me. I will have my LM supplies shortly, confirmed, as they are in route. I will begin my continuing/in addition to/ work in a few days. If any of you have any further suggestions, please add. I am greatly appreciative again of your opinions.
Thank you.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby route95 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Sending thank you cards after an interview are really good... perhaps you could send one dusted with the appropriate sachet powder(s) of your choice (crown of success, steady work, etc).
route95

Unread postby SecretGemini » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:27 pm

I agree with the thank you card idea. Or sometimes people also go back about a week later and say "I enjoyed meeting with you. I am still very interested in the job and available, here is my business card again". you could dust that card as well.
SecretGemini

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:46 pm

YES A THANK YOU CARD!!!! A thank you cared is a MUST in any job ANY JOB.
Crown of Success LMsachet powder. (dust it) I believe you said you had but if not I'll post the link and do an edit.
Good luck to you!

PS The Job may very well be still available... do not ask this--- this soon...
"Dear Mr. Miss So and so
It was a pleasure meating with you today, or Tuesday ---. whenever...
I was very impressed with company X.Thank you for ther opportunity to become a part of the organization.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely.

Jane or John Doe
THATS IT 3 sentences no more no less. Hand Written always. Mail by Monday-- TRUST ME

Good luck to you I hope you get the position!! :):):)
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Triplethreat wrote:
PS The Job may very well be still available... do not ask this--- this soon...
"Dear Mr. Miss So and so
It was a pleasure meating with you today, or Tuesday ---. whenever...
I was very impressed with company X.Thank you for ther opportunity to become a part of the organization.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely.

Jane or John Doe
THATS IT 3 sentences no more no less. Hand Written always. Mail by Monday-- TRUST ME

Good luck to you I hope you get the position!! :):):)

This is very very good advice and I strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a job. Not only is it polite and will make them remember you and think well of you, its a great way to lay a sneaky trick.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:14 pm

That's very good advice for things like office jobs or 'career' jobs, but what about retail or fast food where you have no idea who the interviewer will be, and do you still send thank you notes after those kinds of interviews?
Miss_Liz

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 pm

I would send a Thank You Card after any interview. Good question and topic. You will have known whom you have met with and every fast food manager, gas station manager, etc will typically have a card. If they don't, (Go prepared to the interview with a pen and something to write on-- (any interview) ask them for their contact info)
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:49 pm

I like this idea in general, and I will definitely be passing this along to a client of mine who is currently looking for a job. Such a great way to sneak a trick, and like triplethreat said helps them to remember you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Ok, I'll have to try that. I mixed up my own "get a job" sachet powder by combining Road Opener, Steady Work, Van Van, CofS and a tiny bit of Bewitching so I'll use that and hopefully things will go well soon *crosses fingers*
Miss_Liz

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Look me over is another good one too.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby zee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:34 am

Speaking from personal experience: on my interview i dusted and handed extra resumes to the interviewer: these i had dusted with crown of success and boss fix and steady work...dont know if the 3 can be done together or not but those 3 best expressed to me what i wanted out of that situation.
Also i got hired within 24 hours, and in retrospect that was the better of the 2 positions i had applied for in this organization..and my manager whom i had dressed still does almost always what i want :)
Good luck...also i wore a steady work mojo on me when i went for the innterview or applied for positions
zee

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:05 am

Perfect Combo Zee! Great point out Zee for the interview process. Thank you for sharing the outcome as well-- this will really encourage and help people.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Notice how you twisted my words so that you could deny the truth of what i said. I said "FINDING A JOB IS FREE." You said that going for the interview costs money and brought up moving somewhere else and the recession, and your pessimism.

Pessimism is stopping your success. You think that control of the WILL is not magic? Think about it -- first rule your own mind, then act in accordance with your will. Magic cannot succeed without a captain at the helm of the ship. Your WILL, your desire and focus on causing a certain effect -- is what drives you forward. Passive magic is not magical -- it is just a daydream by another name.

I live in a little town of 2,000 people. I can't get a driver's license 'cause i can't see well enough to qualify. But if i closed Lucky Mojo down tomorrow -- which i am not planning to do, of course -- i know that at the age of 63 i am still strong enough, thank God, to walk to every shop in town and ask if they need help a few hours a week, doing whatever it is that needs to be done. I could sell stuff on ebay. I could mow lawns or serve up pizza or clerk at the video store. I have chickens out back and i could sell the eggs. I have apple trees and plums and persimmons and can can them to eat or to sell. I may have to work 60 hours a week at minimum wage, but every week i can set aside money and then use that money to do what i really want to do, which may be to travel to an interview in another town as you wish, or may be to set up an internet business as i wish.

Like i said, "You can make it if you try." But you have to stop making excuses. Either you are really broke and on the edge, or you are just whining about how much it would cost to travel to get an interview. Stop looking at the negatives. Make your plan, set your sights on it, and ask the Divine Energy of the Universe to bring to you the friends, helpers, opportunities, skills, and above all OPTIMISM to get up and find work. You can make it if you try.

Now, something you said also caught my attention -- you said that "I found a place to get candles and LM oils online 4 cheap." We don't sell "4 cheap." Our handmade conjure oils have a retail price of $6.00 each because we pay the wonderful folks who work here a really good wage. They are worth it, considering the magical skil and conjure training they bring to their work. Every single one of them is a graduate of my course, And next week we are hiring a new worker, Della, and will be training here -- and by the time she is ready to make the oils, she too will be a course graduate and an apprentice, and earning that good wage that means our oils must sell at $6.00 per bottle retail.

The wholesale price on our oils, when purchased in bulk, is $3.00 per bottle (a 50% discount). We make very little, if any, profit on the wholesale sales -- we sell that way to help our friends and associates make money by reselling the products, and because we want to spread the idea of hand-crafted, beautifully designed, spiritually empowered goods around the world.

Our retail associates buy from us at wholesale and sell at retail, and we sell online at the same retail price -- we never undercut them. Blackcat Rootshack, by far our biggest reseller, is online at ebay -- and she charges the same $6.00 per bottle that we do at our online shop. So if someone is selling Lucky Mojo oils significantly under the regular retail price, i sure would wonder how they are doing that.

There are folks on the net who claim to sell our oils, by the way, but they are selling imitations or entirely other brands. If the bottles and candles do not say "Lucky Mojo Curio Co." on them, they are not Lucky Mojo oils. Also, be aware that one fly-by-night ebayer took her USED bottles of our oils and other brands of oils and poured cooking oil into them and sold them as new. We found out about it when one of her customers called us and asked us why the oils "didn't have any scent this time." So be careful, okay?

'Nuff said on that.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby spiritree41 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:32 pm

i will talk to orpheus for you. go to the crossroads and ask papa legba to help you. he will. love and light.
spiritree41

i need advice to help a friend find a job

Unread postby theusurper » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:47 pm

this is the situation, i have a friend that don't believe in hoodoo or saints but now he need a job ASAP, i want to help him with the steady work spell i have everything from LM, but because is not for me i want to know if i can do it for him even he doesn't believe. i have in mind to make a doll baby for baths and dress with oil also the steady work spell. my question is how can i do for the applications because is obvious that i can't tell him about what i 'm doing.
theusurper

Re: i need advice to help a friend find a job

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Yes you can do it on his behalf. Just get a concern from him for the best results.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: i need advice to help a friend find a job

Unread postby theusurper » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:46 pm

i got it, thank you
theusurper

what can I do to impress an interviewer on the phone

Unread postby missps2010 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:58 am

Hi guys..
Not sure if this is right topic to post but plz feel free to move it, dear admins.
So here's my situation..
I been trying to get a job in another country to be close to the guy I like. But due to work permit issues, I need a company to sponsor me or a job in the US that will have me travel to that country.
If say I hear back from a company in that country and I didn't have time to order LM job oils, could I still do something to make sure I impressed the interviewer over the phone that she decides she only wants me for this position and may be sponsor a work permit as well? Anything else LM that might help?
I'd highly highly and highly appreciate your suggestions :)
Love and blessings
missps2010

Re: what can I do to impress an interviewer on the phone

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 am

Order a Crown of Success vigil light to be set for when your interview will be happening.

Put the interviewer's name in a bowl of honey or sugar.
cabriellenil

Re: what can I do to impress an interviewer on the phone

Unread postby missps2010 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:54 am

Thank you :)
Would just the paper with the name on it in honey or sugar jar help? Can I use the sugar from my kitchen?
I will order te crown of success oil too :)
cabriellenil wrote:Order a Crown of Success vigil light to be set for when your interview will be happening.

Put the interviewer's name in a bowl of honey or sugar.
missps2010

Unread postby candis » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:14 am

Thank you everyone for your help. I received the job offer! YES! Now I need your input on how to Shine, get recognition for my hard work and talents, get respect ( I work around mostly males), promotion and the whole nine yards? Also, suggestions for keeping the backbiters, jealousy and envy under control.

Thanks.
candis

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:48 am

CONGRATS!!!!

First, I recommend keeping yourself cleansed, and protected. This is great just to cleanse and protect yourself from envious people, and just overall negativity from the oldies that have been there at the job.

Second, I would recommend doing some stop gossip work to keep the jealous backbiters under control.

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

To help you shine, You can work crown of success to keep you shining on, and just overall successful at your job. In addition, you can do some king solomon of wisdom to keep giving you wisdom on the job as well

For respect on the job

Dr. E. wrote:I'll offer my humble opinion here too. If you're looking for respect on the job, I've actually gotten a lot of success by crafting a mojo bag out of three herbs: Master Root (as Miss Cat mentioned), Sampson Snake Root (to gain their admiration), and Gravel Root (for employment).

You can also tweak this a bit depending on your situation. If you want to cultivate female power and assertion (without that macho "GRRR" edge) you could swap out the Master Root for Angelica Root. It helps support your female power and it is also a protective root. Master Root works well in this mojo bag because you learn to masterfully handle interpersonal communication and how to navigate the often rough waters of the workplace.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candis » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:01 am

Thanks Stars...I will take ALL your advise.
candis

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 am

Congratulations!!! :)
Stars offers excellent advice.
I just have a small suggestion to add.Do you have the LM Crown of Success oil?
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crown-of-success.html
I would wear this as instructed with the link "crowning your forhead and then follow through the brows"
Again so happy for you!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

help finding a job fast

Unread postby hoodoohottie » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi I am new to this forum and I was wondering which products would be good to help me find a job?? I don't have the money to hire a rootworker right now so I was wondering which products would be good to help me get hired. I have a couple places I want to apply at but it is hard to get on so I need help getting hired fast. Any oils I could where or something??
hoodoohottie

Re: help finding a job fast

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Start with some Road Opening work, and then work the Steady Work spell kit. You may also wish to work the Fast Luck kit to kick things into gear, however you'll want to back that up with something that will help draw in stability, as well as quick money; the Steady Work kit would make that balance. You'll still need to revamp your resume, pound the pavement, and look into your opportunities - magic won't replace the real world leg work needed to get hired.

Best of luck!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: help finding a job fast

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:00 am

You can also work with some I can, you can't products which help hold back your competition and for you to get ahead. You can oil the door handle of the places you want to apply too. Or late at night you can sprinkle the sachet powder near the doorway.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Success at a Job

Unread postby HelloKitty » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:03 pm

I didn't succeed at basic training. I don't want to talk about why I failed basic, but anyway. When it comes to gettting a job, I seem to have no luck at all whatsoever. Each and every single last places ALWAYS ask for previous experience and I don't have much experience.

Anyway, I notice in the lucky mojo spell kits. I've tried the military and didn't succeed with that. There are, of course, other spell kits I'm looking forward to buying. It seems like I could use all of your spell kits. But I want to prioritize. If I do become an cosmetics rep, I would like for it to bring me lots of success, so that I could find my own home and so that I could pay for the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo courses. So, to make lots of money from selling cosmetics, which would be the best spell kit for my situation.
HelloKitty

Re: Success at a Job

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:16 pm

You should start with a good reading since you're experiencing such consistent bad luck. It will help identify what the main problem is and make a plan of attack that will suit your specific case.

You may wish to start with an Uncrossing Kit to get yourself good and clean, and then do some Road Opening work to make sure you're removing any obstacles in your way before attempting drawing work. You could then move onto Money-Drawing and Steady Work, and perhaps Crown of Success.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling