• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Re: Went on Interview

Unread postby route95 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Sending thank you cards after an interview are really good... perhaps you could send one dusted with the appropriate sachet powder(s) of your choice (crown of success, steady work, etc).
route95

Unread postby SecretGemini » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:27 pm

I agree with the thank you card idea. Or sometimes people also go back about a week later and say "I enjoyed meeting with you. I am still very interested in the job and available, here is my business card again". you could dust that card as well.
SecretGemini

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:46 pm

YES A THANK YOU CARD!!!! A thank you cared is a MUST in any job ANY JOB.
Crown of Success LMsachet powder. (dust it) I believe you said you had but if not I'll post the link and do an edit.
Good luck to you!

PS The Job may very well be still available... do not ask this--- this soon...
"Dear Mr. Miss So and so
It was a pleasure meating with you today, or Tuesday ---. whenever...
I was very impressed with company X.Thank you for ther opportunity to become a part of the organization.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely.

Jane or John Doe
THATS IT 3 sentences no more no less. Hand Written always. Mail by Monday-- TRUST ME

Good luck to you I hope you get the position!! :):):)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Triplethreat wrote:
PS The Job may very well be still available... do not ask this--- this soon...
"Dear Mr. Miss So and so
It was a pleasure meating with you today, or Tuesday ---. whenever...
I was very impressed with company X.Thank you for ther opportunity to become a part of the organization.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely.

Jane or John Doe
THATS IT 3 sentences no more no less. Hand Written always. Mail by Monday-- TRUST ME

Good luck to you I hope you get the position!! :):):)

This is very very good advice and I strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a job. Not only is it polite and will make them remember you and think well of you, its a great way to lay a sneaky trick.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:14 pm

That's very good advice for things like office jobs or 'career' jobs, but what about retail or fast food where you have no idea who the interviewer will be, and do you still send thank you notes after those kinds of interviews?
Miss_Liz

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 pm

I would send a Thank You Card after any interview. Good question and topic. You will have known whom you have met with and every fast food manager, gas station manager, etc will typically have a card. If they don't, (Go prepared to the interview with a pen and something to write on-- (any interview) ask them for their contact info)
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:49 pm

I like this idea in general, and I will definitely be passing this along to a client of mine who is currently looking for a job. Such a great way to sneak a trick, and like triplethreat said helps them to remember you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Ok, I'll have to try that. I mixed up my own "get a job" sachet powder by combining Road Opener, Steady Work, Van Van, CofS and a tiny bit of Bewitching so I'll use that and hopefully things will go well soon *crosses fingers*
Miss_Liz

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Look me over is another good one too.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby zee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:34 am

Speaking from personal experience: on my interview i dusted and handed extra resumes to the interviewer: these i had dusted with crown of success and boss fix and steady work...dont know if the 3 can be done together or not but those 3 best expressed to me what i wanted out of that situation.
Also i got hired within 24 hours, and in retrospect that was the better of the 2 positions i had applied for in this organization..and my manager whom i had dressed still does almost always what i want :)
Good luck...also i wore a steady work mojo on me when i went for the innterview or applied for positions
zee

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:05 am

Perfect Combo Zee! Great point out Zee for the interview process. Thank you for sharing the outcome as well-- this will really encourage and help people.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Making Decisions About First Steps on a Budget

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Notice how you twisted my words so that you could deny the truth of what i said. I said "FINDING A JOB IS FREE." You said that going for the interview costs money and brought up moving somewhere else and the recession, and your pessimism.

Pessimism is stopping your success. You think that control of the WILL is not magic? Think about it -- first rule your own mind, then act in accordance with your will. Magic cannot succeed without a captain at the helm of the ship. Your WILL, your desire and focus on causing a certain effect -- is what drives you forward. Passive magic is not magical -- it is just a daydream by another name.

I live in a little town of 2,000 people. I can't get a driver's license 'cause i can't see well enough to qualify. But if i closed Lucky Mojo down tomorrow -- which i am not planning to do, of course -- i know that at the age of 63 i am still strong enough, thank God, to walk to every shop in town and ask if they need help a few hours a week, doing whatever it is that needs to be done. I could sell stuff on ebay. I could mow lawns or serve up pizza or clerk at the video store. I have chickens out back and i could sell the eggs. I have apple trees and plums and persimmons and can can them to eat or to sell. I may have to work 60 hours a week at minimum wage, but every week i can set aside money and then use that money to do what i really want to do, which may be to travel to an interview in another town as you wish, or may be to set up an internet business as i wish.

Like i said, "You can make it if you try." But you have to stop making excuses. Either you are really broke and on the edge, or you are just whining about how much it would cost to travel to get an interview. Stop looking at the negatives. Make your plan, set your sights on it, and ask the Divine Energy of the Universe to bring to you the friends, helpers, opportunities, skills, and above all OPTIMISM to get up and find work. You can make it if you try.

Now, something you said also caught my attention -- you said that "I found a place to get candles and LM oils online 4 cheap." We don't sell "4 cheap." Our handmade conjure oils have a retail price of $6.00 each because we pay the wonderful folks who work here a really good wage. They are worth it, considering the magical skil and conjure training they bring to their work. Every single one of them is a graduate of my course, And next week we are hiring a new worker, Della, and will be training here -- and by the time she is ready to make the oils, she too will be a course graduate and an apprentice, and earning that good wage that means our oils must sell at $6.00 per bottle retail.

The wholesale price on our oils, when purchased in bulk, is $3.00 per bottle (a 50% discount). We make very little, if any, profit on the wholesale sales -- we sell that way to help our friends and associates make money by reselling the products, and because we want to spread the idea of hand-crafted, beautifully designed, spiritually empowered goods around the world.

Our retail associates buy from us at wholesale and sell at retail, and we sell online at the same retail price -- we never undercut them. Blackcat Rootshack, by far our biggest reseller, is online at ebay -- and she charges the same $6.00 per bottle that we do at our online shop. So if someone is selling Lucky Mojo oils significantly under the regular retail price, i sure would wonder how they are doing that.

There are folks on the net who claim to sell our oils, by the way, but they are selling imitations or entirely other brands. If the bottles and candles do not say "Lucky Mojo Curio Co." on them, they are not Lucky Mojo oils. Also, be aware that one fly-by-night ebayer took her USED bottles of our oils and other brands of oils and poured cooking oil into them and sold them as new. We found out about it when one of her customers called us and asked us why the oils "didn't have any scent this time." So be careful, okay?

'Nuff said on that.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Making Decisions About First Steps on a Budget

Unread postby spiritree41 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:32 pm

i will talk to orpheus for you. go to the crossroads and ask papa legba to help you. he will. love and light.
spiritree41

i need advice to help a friend find a job

Unread postby theusurper » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:47 pm

this is the situation, i have a friend that don't believe in hoodoo or saints but now he need a job ASAP, i want to help him with the steady work spell i have everything from LM, but because is not for me i want to know if i can do it for him even he doesn't believe. i have in mind to make a doll baby for baths and dress with oil also the steady work spell. my question is how can i do for the applications because is obvious that i can't tell him about what i 'm doing.
theusurper

Re: i need advice to help a friend find a job

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Yes you can do it on his behalf. Just get a concern from him for the best results.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: i need advice to help a friend find a job

Unread postby theusurper » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:46 pm

i got it, thank you
theusurper

what can I do to impress an interviewer on the phone

Unread postby missps2010 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:58 am

Hi guys..
Not sure if this is right topic to post but plz feel free to move it, dear admins.
So here's my situation..
I been trying to get a job in another country to be close to the guy I like. But due to work permit issues, I need a company to sponsor me or a job in the US that will have me travel to that country.
If say I hear back from a company in that country and I didn't have time to order LM job oils, could I still do something to make sure I impressed the interviewer over the phone that she decides she only wants me for this position and may be sponsor a work permit as well? Anything else LM that might help?
I'd highly highly and highly appreciate your suggestions :)
Love and blessings
missps2010

Re: what can I do to impress an interviewer on the phone

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 am

Order a Crown of Success vigil light to be set for when your interview will be happening.

Put the interviewer's name in a bowl of honey or sugar.
cabriellenil

Unread postby missps2010 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:54 am

Thank you :)
Would just the paper with the name on it in honey or sugar jar help? Can I use the sugar from my kitchen?
I will order te crown of success oil too :)
cabriellenil wrote:Order a Crown of Success vigil light to be set for when your interview will be happening.

Put the interviewer's name in a bowl of honey or sugar.
missps2010

Unread postby candis » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:14 am

Thank you everyone for your help. I received the job offer! YES! Now I need your input on how to Shine, get recognition for my hard work and talents, get respect ( I work around mostly males), promotion and the whole nine yards? Also, suggestions for keeping the backbiters, jealousy and envy under control.

Thanks.
candis

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:48 am

CONGRATS!!!!

First, I recommend keeping yourself cleansed, and protected. This is great just to cleanse and protect yourself from envious people, and just overall negativity from the oldies that have been there at the job.

Second, I would recommend doing some stop gossip work to keep the jealous backbiters under control.

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

To help you shine, You can work crown of success to keep you shining on, and just overall successful at your job. In addition, you can do some king solomon of wisdom to keep giving you wisdom on the job as well

For respect on the job

Dr. E. wrote:I'll offer my humble opinion here too. If you're looking for respect on the job, I've actually gotten a lot of success by crafting a mojo bag out of three herbs: Master Root (as Miss Cat mentioned), Sampson Snake Root (to gain their admiration), and Gravel Root (for employment).

You can also tweak this a bit depending on your situation. If you want to cultivate female power and assertion (without that macho "GRRR" edge) you could swap out the Master Root for Angelica Root. It helps support your female power and it is also a protective root. Master Root works well in this mojo bag because you learn to masterfully handle interpersonal communication and how to navigate the often rough waters of the workplace.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candis » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:01 am

Thanks Stars...I will take ALL your advise.
candis

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 am

Congratulations!!! :)
Stars offers excellent advice.
I just have a small suggestion to add.Do you have the LM Crown of Success oil?
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crown-of-success.html
I would wear this as instructed with the link "crowning your forhead and then follow through the brows"
Again so happy for you!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

help finding a job fast

Unread postby hoodoohottie » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi I am new to this forum and I was wondering which products would be good to help me find a job?? I don't have the money to hire a rootworker right now so I was wondering which products would be good to help me get hired. I have a couple places I want to apply at but it is hard to get on so I need help getting hired fast. Any oils I could where or something??
hoodoohottie

Re: help finding a job fast

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Start with some Road Opening work, and then work the Steady Work spell kit. You may also wish to work the Fast Luck kit to kick things into gear, however you'll want to back that up with something that will help draw in stability, as well as quick money; the Steady Work kit would make that balance. You'll still need to revamp your resume, pound the pavement, and look into your opportunities - magic won't replace the real world leg work needed to get hired.

Best of luck!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: help finding a job fast

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:00 am

You can also work with some I can, you can't products which help hold back your competition and for you to get ahead. You can oil the door handle of the places you want to apply too. Or late at night you can sprinkle the sachet powder near the doorway.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Success at a Job

Unread postby HelloKitty » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:03 pm

I didn't succeed at basic training. I don't want to talk about why I failed basic, but anyway. When it comes to gettting a job, I seem to have no luck at all whatsoever. Each and every single last places ALWAYS ask for previous experience and I don't have much experience.

Anyway, I notice in the lucky mojo spell kits. I've tried the military and didn't succeed with that. There are, of course, other spell kits I'm looking forward to buying. It seems like I could use all of your spell kits. But I want to prioritize. If I do become an cosmetics rep, I would like for it to bring me lots of success, so that I could find my own home and so that I could pay for the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo courses. So, to make lots of money from selling cosmetics, which would be the best spell kit for my situation.
HelloKitty

Re: Success at a Job

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:16 pm

You should start with a good reading since you're experiencing such consistent bad luck. It will help identify what the main problem is and make a plan of attack that will suit your specific case.

You may wish to start with an Uncrossing Kit to get yourself good and clean, and then do some Road Opening work to make sure you're removing any obstacles in your way before attempting drawing work. You could then move onto Money-Drawing and Steady Work, and perhaps Crown of Success.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HelloKitty » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Yeah. But I don't have enough money for manythings. Uncrossing did come to my mind when I bought Devils shoestring. My life does seem to be constant bad luck. However, I don't have enough money for all those things.

Reading from AIRR is very expensive.

Uncrossing Kit, then Money Drawing, then Crown of Success. I don't have enough money to afford all those things. Plus, since I failed basic, I'm back to living with my strict Christian mom. So, calling a psychic is probably a bad idea.

I could perhaps afford to buy 2 spell kits. But buying more than two is REALLY breaking my budget. However, if I could gain some success by being a cosmetics company rep. I could then afford to by Uncrossing, Fiery Wall of Protection, Stop Gossip, etc. But if there was a really good money spell that could make the cosmetics job work for me. Than I could afford to call the psychics, and buy more spell kits. I would also like to have answers. But it's just not in the budget.

Plus, I don't know if my problem is natural or supernatural. I mean, I do live in the ghetto, so it could be a natural problem.

The Money Drawing Kit does seem to be something I need right now.
HelloKitty

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Before you spend your limited budget on something to draw, you really need to seriously consider doing that Uncrossing. If you don't free yourself from your negative conditions before doing drawing work, the drawing work will be only minimally effective, if at all. It's like trying to pull in a big fish through water or through mud - you're very likely to lose that fish if your fighting against a bunch of mud.

Doing the Uncrossing itself may give you enough breathing room that you'll be able to move forward successfully from there.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HelloKitty » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Well, you do have a big point there, maybe Uncrossing is a much better idea. But if my mother lives in the ghetto, and I live with my mother. Then wouldn't I still be in the same conditions? It would be a lot better if we could move out. Moving out will definitely improve situations without doubt.
HelloKitty

Unread postby candis » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:26 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Before you spend your limited budget on something to draw, you really need to seriously consider doing that Uncrossing. If you don't free yourself from your negative conditions before doing drawing work, the drawing work will be only minimally effective, if at all. It's like trying to pull in a big fish through water or through mud - you're very likely to lose that fish if your fighting against a bunch of mud.

Doing the Uncrossing itself may give you enough breathing room that you'll be able to move forward successfully from there.

I agree. You must remove the bad luck, problems first before you bring in the prosperity.
candis

Unread postby candis » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Well, you do have a big point there, maybe Uncrossing is a much better idea. But if my mother lives in the ghetto, and I live with my mother. Then wouldn't I still be in the same conditions? It would be a lot better if we could move out. Moving out will definitely improve situations without doubt.[/quote]

You need to do things one step at a time. First is remove the negativity off of you. Maybe then you will see the bright side of things, and start to thing more positively. Right now you seem very down, and sometimes that's a side effect of being crossed. Recommendation is to buy the uncross spell kit and/or the 13 herbs bath.
candis

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:37 pm

There will always be a million reasons why you can't do something. There will always also be more ideal things out there. However, you can only take things one step at a time, and what steps you can take will be limited by your means at a given time. You can always do something, though.

Also, by "conditions" I mean spiritual conditions, not living conditions.

It's obviously up to you what actions you choose to take. You can here to ask advice, and I've provided my opinion. No matter what positive thing you wish to try and draw to you first, having the road clear in front of you is important.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Aina » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:41 pm

If you only have money for one spell kit, go with Van Van. It will clear up bad luck and draw in the good. It's probably your best bet right now. I have also noticed that Van Van products can increase your prosperity, so I advise you to look into it. Good luck.
Aina

Unread postby HelloKitty » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 am

Aina wrote:If you only have money for one spell kit, go with Van Van. It will clear up bad luck and draw in the good. It's probably your best bet right now. I have also noticed that Van Van products can increase your prosperity, so I advise you to look into it. Good luck.

Thank you, Aina. The 13 herbs bath that candis suggested also sounds like a good idea. I'll go see if I could afford both of those.
HelloKitty

Unread postby truebeliever » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Hello,
I sell cosmetics as well and it was kind of slow for me. I had purchased some Business Success Oil and anoint my books and business cards and now I have 5 new customers so far..

Good Luck!!
True Believer,
Thanx so much St. Expedite!!
truebeliever

Unread postby HelloKitty » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Cool. Nice to meet another cosmetics rep, esp. here. I'm new. I haven't sold any yet. Right now, I'm talking to a rep. who is teaching me about it.

OK, so I should put Business Success Oil on my books and business cards. Is their any prayers you recommend me saying? I've started to say certain prayers everyday like Psalms 23th. and how long have you been selling cosmetics?

The reason I ask because many people have said that they have gain GREAT success by selling cosmetics and I'm wondering how long it took.
HelloKitty

Unread postby HelloKitty » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:39 am

Truth be told. There are somedays I feel like I'm cursed. But somedays I feel like it's impossible, because I live in AL, this is the bible belt. I went and read through Uncrossing and it says to look for hairs or bottles. I didn't see any bottles and it will be impossible to find hairs. and good things have happened to me. Like I had a great birthday early this year. My grandmother doesn't fuss much anymore. Mom stopped accusing me of witchcraft and telling me I'm going to go to Hell for it. So, my life has improved, and after says Psalms 23th everyday like Bri suggested once, my life seems to be getting better. My only real problems are that online girl and trying to get a job. But with the economic crisis, a lot of people are having a hard time with getting a job, being jobless, being laid off.

But I would certainly try the 13 herb bath. Fiery Wall of Protection. I wonder if a honey jar could also be used to attact business. But I also read that John the Conquerer is good for attracting money. But because the military didn't worked out, I'm back living in a crowded household, which means I would need to be careful for them to not know it's Hoodoo. Personally, I'm thinking about telling mom it's Catholic. It's certainly Christian with it's cross candle. and some of the things in Hoodoo is very similar to the Catholic religion: Saint card, incense, candles. I guess I will take care of my problems one step at a time with one spell at a time.
HelloKitty

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 pm

I'm with Devi about getting a reading on this one because what seems like a terrible obstacle or stagnation can sometimes come down to a simple or even surprising reason. E.g. your life may seem plagued by bad luck that it looks like you need uncrossing, or it's so stalled that you think you need road opening, while what's really happening is that you're drawing people/contacts but not money, and once you focus on money drawing elements in your magic your situation turns around big time. Or it can be something about you - you may not be taking the right actions because of a certain issue in yourself that you can't identify. Or you do in fact have a build up of negativity and you need a stronger cleansing first, then things will fall into places. A good reader can tell you what's going on, and it beats you guessing what products you have to order.

That said, 13 herb baths and Van Van or Road Opening are always good places to start. Burn cinnamon powder on a charcoal disk, smoke yourself with it (wrap your body in a clean white bed sheet) and pray for continuous work opportunities. For business I use Prosperity (Business Success) and Crown of Success oils, and dust my name cards with Love Me powder.
cabriellenil

Unread postby HelloKitty » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:46 pm

cabriellenil wrote: or it's so stalled that you think you need road opening, Or it can be something about you - you may not be taking the right actions because of a certain issue in yourself that you can't identify. Or you do in fact have a build up of negativity and you need a stronger cleansing first, then things will fall into places.
That said, 13 herb baths and Van Van or Road Opening are always good places to start. Burn cinnamon powder on a charcoal disk, smoke yourself with it (wrap your body in a clean white bed sheet) and pray for continuous work opportunities. For business I use Prosperity (Business Success) and Crown of Success oils, and dust my name cards with Love Me powder.

My family and I live in the ghetto. I don't think each and every last person who lives in the ghetto is crossed. I dont' know what a Road Opening is. But if you tell me what a road opening is and how to do it I'm willing. Well, it's hard to be positive and upbeat when you've been jobless for yrs and you're living in the ghetto. So, a cleansing is a good idea. I guess I could use a cleansing to be upbeat and more positive. That's a great idea. But a good reader is far too expensive for my budget. Those are great ideas.
HelloKitty

Unread postby route95 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Cat wrote a pretty good explanation about Road Opener products here

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
route95

Unread postby HelloKitty » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:00 pm

route95 wrote:Cat wrote a pretty good explanation about Road Opener products here

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Thank you
HelloKitty

Unread postby Moxy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Yes you can use regular sugar from your kitchen.
If you do the honey bowl, write the interviewers name on a paper and put right into bowl, making sure the honey smothers it.
good luck!
Thank you St. Martha!
Moxy

Applying For a Job very soon

Unread postby beautiful » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:40 am

Hello I am applying for a job really soon and I meet the qualifications however I don't know if I would get it because I believe it is quite competitive somewhat. I am trying to get a job as a 911 fire dispatcher. It is an entry level job and pays really well. I just hate the fact that whenever I apply for any job I am either always overlooked or underestimated. So I need something strong so that they recognize me. What is your suggestion on this? I live close to a psychic who is an authorized seller of lucky mojo oils. Would burning a vigil candle along with crown of success oil and road opener oil to the candle and to myself be sufficient and strong enough to get some good attention?

The deadline for applications for the position is September 30th and the test date is Oct. 14th. What is the shipping time to getting kits from luckymojo.com? I live about no more then 2 hours drive from forestville by the way.

Thank you I look forward to hear what you all have to say.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: Applying For a Job very soon

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:57 pm

I would do some vigil lights considering you have a tight deadline for doing this work. Chances are you are not going to get the spell kit in time to get the spell work energy out there to work quick enough. So I would get the vigil lights done first

The candles you mentioned with be a great idea. Also, I would do some I can you can't product work going. Working with I can you can't products helps nudge out your competiton. You are also going to want to get a steady work candle to help you get the job.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:11 pm

You should get some candles lit at Lucky Mojo's MISC. On such short notice, have someone do a little of the hoodoo work for you. :D
Darth Rosa

Unread postby route95 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:38 pm

The deadline for applications for the position is September 30th and the test date is Oct. 14th. What is the shipping time to getting kits from luckymojo.com? I live about no more then 2 hours drive from forestville by the way.

I don't know if it would be easy for you to make the trip, but try calling ahead of time to see what you need is in stock and then make a trip over there? I would definitely see this worth the trip if I could make it, in my opinion.
route95

Unread postby beautiful » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Thank you guys for responding. I have a candle going on now for about two days now. :) I will continue to burn candles until I get the job.
beautiful

Applying for jobs, need idea for a luck success honey jar

Unread postby beautiful » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:54 pm

I am applying for various jobs and I think a honey jar in addition to my vigil candle might help. But I don't know what to put in the honey jar to bring me more success and luck to get a job. Any ideas?
beautiful

Re: Applying for jobs, need idea for a luck success honey jar

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Gravel Root is good for helping you find jobs, Cinnamon to help attract them to you, Five Finger Grass. All of these would be good additions. There is also a complete Lucky Mojo honey jar kit that you can look into that will have everything you need.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:24 am

I love all spice as its a very good success herb, work steady, and crown of success powder would be great to put in your honey jar as well.

You can purchase a honey jar already made with a candle, candle-stand, herb-packet, and a dressing oil to get a job.

Job Getting, Steady Work, Avoid Being Laid Off SPL-HON-STEA $16.00
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beautiful » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Thank you very helpful!
beautiful

Unread postby jacqui » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 am

Could any tell me how to get a job I have applied on the internet no reply my mobile does not ring I have sent my CV no rply.

Jacqui
jacqui

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 am

You could start with the honey jar described above --

Honey Jar Mini Spell Kit
Job Getting, Steady Work, Avoid Being Laid Off
SPL-HON-STEA
$16.00

I would also suggest a reading, as there may be unknown factors holding you back from claiming the success that should be yours.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby jacqui » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:04 pm

thank you very much for you help
jacqui

Sachet Powders For Job Interview

Unread postby movingmountains » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:54 am

Hi guys,

Got a job interview tomorrow. I was wondering if i could use Fast Luck, Good Luck and Crucible of Courage sachet powders.. All the others i have are for love..

Also how would i wear them and what would my prayer or invocation be??

Thanks!!
movingmountains

Re: Job Interview

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:04 am

You could dress a candle with those powders while praying and meditating for this new job to come into fruition. :)
Darth Rosa

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:11 am

You could take a cleansing bath, to get the anxiety and dross out of your system, then right around the time you're drying up -- powder up your body and annoint yourself with any kind of success oils that you own.
Darth Rosa

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:24 am

Is one of your love powders attraction??
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Jobs, Finances, Real Estate