Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello, vmadone,
There are so many wonderful suggestions on this thread. Have you read through them?
Things to put in your shoes, etc.
I will also suggest www.luckymojo.com/icanyoucant.html
This will give you an edge over your competitors.
Hoping that the job is yours!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Hey Everyone,

I've mentioned in previous posts that I'm looking for a better job. Recently, I discovered my boss hired an additional person to "help out" without my knowledge. He has the exact same job title as I do and will be doing the work I was initially hired to do ALONE!. They hired him behind my back in a very secretive, shady manner. This makes me think they might fire me soon because if you were hiring someone to work with me, then I would at least be aware of it to some extent. It was purposely hidden from me for a reason! I now have to do an employment spell ASAP! How do I successfully cast a spell that's spontaneous? I can't wait until the moon is waxing to do this spell, which I know is the preferred moon phase to cast these kinds of spells. What other methods of timing can I use for a steady work/get a job ASAP kind of spell to compensate for casting it during a waning moon?

Any advice is greatly appreciated :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:17 pm

MarkiMark1776,

There are many ways to time a spell. See these examples:

Here are the relevant Lucky Mojo web pages and Lucky Mojo Forum thread pages for spell timing according to a number of different systems of calculation:

Spell-timing: Planetary Spiritual Supplies and Days of the Week (HITAP):
http://luckymojo.com/planetary.html

Spell-timing: Planetary Influences, Days of the Week (LMCCo Forum):
spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... t1429.html

Spell-timing: Zodiacal Spiritual Supplies and Zodiac Signs (HITAP):
http://luckymojo.com/zodiacal.html

Spell-timing: Moon Phases and Handy Moon Phase Calculator (HITAP):
http://luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Spell Timing: Moon Phases, Moon Signs, Moon Void of Course (LMCCo Forum):
spell-timing-moon-phases-t442.html

Spell Timing: Eclipses and Retrogrades (LMCCo Forum):
spell-timing-eclipses-and-retrogrades-t2025.html

Spell-timing: Time of Day or Night, Clock TIme (LMCCo Forum):
spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-cloc ... 11842.html

Spell Timing: Dates of Month / Numerically Interesting Dates (LMCCo Forum):
spell-timing-dates-of-month-numerically ... t8110.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:52 am

Thanks for the links Cat! I'll be sure to include some of these methods in my spell.

SoyiniFree

Unread post by SoyiniFree » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:26 am

Good morning,

My concerns cover jobs, bosses/managers, and probably something close to pay raise/promotion. Please forgive me if I chose the incorrect thread. I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

My old department at work was specialized and unique, and seemingly on it's last leg in its current form. The company I work for is known for instability and way below industry pay, and most of us live in fear of a random termination. Knowing what I know about my old department, I took the opportunity to move to another team. The director called me in an said the job was mine if I want it. Literally. Then came the "oh, by the way" stuff... it's not exactly the job you wanted, it's this other job... you'll have to go from exempt to non-exempt... we need to switch you from salaried to hourly. Lastly, just two days before my transfer, we'll have to cut your pay because you already make more than your future teammates. Whoa! Let's be clear that the director knows that I knew I was in a change or be eliminated position, and I'm 110% sure he used that with this last move. This is not a big deal only because of the obvious, but I'm trying to purchase a home and the pay cut has put everything on hold (since the lender considers your income). Three supervisors of other departments told me to fight it in HR.

I want to do the following:
1. Get my pay scale back (I don't care about being hourly);
2. Leave the company for a better position.

For the first need, my plan is to use the name paper in the shoe spell for when I speak to the HR director. I have a controlling/compelling oil, money drawing oil, I can get his business card, and I can get his pic. Your thoughts?

For the second need, I really want to do this series: road opener bath > steady work honey jar > some type of money drawing spell (I already have a mojo) > money stay with me. I definitely want to get the honey jar from LM, but I need to know what to do regarding the steady work until it arrives. I'm partial to herb/rootwork and other curios. I live with family and need to be somewhat discreet. I can burn maybe a candle or two without raising any eyebrows.

This is ( almost all of) my current inventory:
cinnamon bark, sage, bay, jezebel root, bayberry, calamus, five finger grass, allspice, pachouli root, flaxseed, job tears, small HJC, lodestone, magnetic sand, angelica , devil's shoestring, red clover, uva ursi, road opener oil, van van oil, money drawing oil.

Thanks for your help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Hello, SoyiniFree,
It sounds like you already have a great plan. Have you looked at this page? www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
That might help also. Need to be a little more aggressive with the money spells.
And, I will move your post to the subforum to give you even more ideas about a new job (although you are on the right track and you have a well thought out plan).
After reading the posts, let us know if you have any questions. We are always here for you
Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

SoyiniFree

Unread post by SoyiniFree » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:55 am

Thanks, Miss Aida. I spent hours and hours... and hours reading, searching, and scouring the forum topics. My plans came from Conjureman Ali's advice to others about not necessarily similar situations, but similar desired outcomes. Reading Cat's online book really helps me to understand how hoodoo is an art. Although I'm just starting out, she's making me be more creative in my approaches and to pay more attention to how my "work" actually "feels". I appreciate you telling me to be more aggressive with the money spells, too. No argument here.

Clarifying question: I want to use the business card as my petition paper (dressed with compelling/controlling oil), writing his name above and below where it's already printed so it'll go from top to bottom, and cover it with mine. Afterward, he'll need to talk to my director. Should I add the director's name to the HR guy's card, or get the director's card and write over it and put it in my shoe with the HR card, or separate the director all together?

Oh, while I learn, is it okay to ask you all to review my spell plans before I proceed? I always ask my pendulum, too. I'll definitely be checking out the money spells page :-)

Thanks so much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Hello, SoyiniFree ,
We are always here to help. Don't be afraid to ask questions ever!
I would instead do a separate card for the Director.
And, maybe a command over their names. Take a look at this subforum: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 39s60.html
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

katitia

Unread post by katitia » Sun May 04, 2014 12:04 am

I am on disability and I need a job "under the table" ;) to supplement my income! I am open to any helpful advice that could be given for spellwork to influence my finances in a positive and prosperous way. I am itching to work and I wanted to know if there is spellwork I can do to work for the next 2 weeks without getting found out! I am open to any and all advice. :mrgreen: Be blessed everyone!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Hello, katitia ,
When you perform a work spell, just be specific in your petition that you want it "under the table" (or verbiage related to the intention).
So, you would perform the same spells, just tweet your petition and statement of intention.
I am merging your post into the job section so that you can get some ideas of spell work that you can perform.
Also, you'll have to keep your eyes and ears open for the opportunities.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

pinkgirl

Unread post by pinkgirl » Tue May 06, 2014 11:25 am

Hello, everyone I'm new at this so please disregard any question that may seem dumb to you. I am just simply trying to figure this out. I completed a get a job kit that I bought from another site (didn't know about LM at the time) it took nine consecutive days to complete the kit. After completion I was to put in a brown paper bag and throw in the river which I did. However, when I threw it in it kind of ended up on the side of the bank :o (I'm such a clutts) I climbed down and got it and preceded to throw it in, the bag was all wet some of the bottles were coming out of the bottom but I threw it again anyway. Will everything still work for me even though I screwed up at the end if so, when should I see results. Please help me I so desperately need a job. Thank you so much in advance

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue May 06, 2014 11:53 am

Because this was not a product of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co., we can't really comment to much about it. I will say, however, it makes me curious as to why anyone would want to do a spell to get a job, and then throw the ritual remnants into a river. A river only takes things away, and never draws something to you--it only flows one way. Because of that I wouldn't be surprised that little to no moment will take place. You may want to consider a Steady Work Spell Kit or working with the Steady Work Products.

Best of luck to you!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

pinkgirl

Unread post by pinkgirl » Tue May 06, 2014 1:38 pm

Papa Newt, Thank you so much for replying so fast. After I found this website I was thinking the same thing why was I told to throw it in the river. I will purchase a steady work spell kit from LM and hopefully I will see fast results. Thanks again for your advice.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 06, 2014 2:47 pm

In Hoodoo you would keep things that draw so a job spell you would bury in the yard or in the house to draw to you. You are desperate and dont have a job so I would suggest LM crystal Silent League and put in a prayer for a job. People pray constantly , iv put in request and still to this day 3 yrs later get emails that people are praying for me! As for the spell Id not worry about it messing your life up, rather id expect it not to do anything and you have to start fresh. Good luck!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

pinkgirl

Unread post by pinkgirl » Tue May 06, 2014 3:19 pm

@ j82 thanks, if I'm not asking to much could you please tell me where on the site I can find crystal Silent League if you can just include the link for me. Thanks again I need all the help I can get :?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 07, 2014 5:16 am

Hi pinkgirl,

you can find the Crystal Silence League here: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Fri May 30, 2014 1:23 am

Good morning there is a job that I really really really want and its perfect its online and I have sent my CV and everything already what can I do to make sure I get this job?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 31, 2014 4:22 am

Hi HappinessRules,

many of the spells in this thread would be appropriate, there are numerous ones which deal with on-line applications. Read through the many pages of excellent advice and once you have a few ideas, ask for detailed help on the execution side of things.

Overall with job success, the Steady Work mojo bag and/or spell kit is a solid choice: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

Blessings and Success to you.
Aura Laforest

chico123
Newly Registered

Unread post by chico123 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:13 pm

what can i do to apply for a job. You can only use computers these days, gone are the days of face to face. Also I live in an apartment and no car to throw at a crossroad. Any advise ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, Chico123,
You are in the wrong subforum. I will move you to the appropriate one with many many ideas and posts on how to get employment.
Start with this page: www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
And for disposal, there are other options: www.lukcymojo.com/layingtricks.html
After reading the posts and the page that I gave you, feel free to ask questions. We are always here for you
Wishing you the very best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:50 am

I finally get my result on my job interview lately, and I made it! That was a truly a good news to me. But there is a problem, I don't know where I will be placed to. I need to report duty on other place (far from my hometown, need 2 hours of flight) then I will know where it will be.

I told my boyfriend about this matter and he was very upset because I am going to leave soon. So is there any spell to let me know where I will be put to? And how to make my bf to stop being upset?

I am totally confuse now.

:(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello, vmadone,
CONGRATS!!!
You could use tranquility for your boyfriend. www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
You would be better off getting a reading to find out where you will go. And sometimes even that can be difficult for readers.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

ericstudy

Unread post by ericstudy » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Jaime W

President and CEO at a Healthcare System

I need to meet this man. The old chief executive officer is retiring in July. I would like to be mentor or the person in charge. How do i make this happen the meet. I can not get close enough to lay powder or get any person item. please help???

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Do you know where he goes to church? If so, you could go there and try to shake his hand, or pat his back when passing by in the crowd. Does he go to a country club? Rotary? Know any events he will be speaking at in the near future? I've never tried to meet a powerful person, but I'd try those angles to get close if at all possible.

You could fix a note and mail it to him or ... take the fixed note to a florist instructing them to put it in a bouquet ( best wishes from an old friend ) - doesn't matter, just as long as he touches the note. Or find out who HE knows and try to work on THAT person so they will introduce you to him. Or you could try to meet someone on the board etc.... Just some ideas

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:07 am

MoonBreath wrote:Know any events he will be speaking at in the near future?
If so, greet him afterwards and get his AUTOGRAPH! You can do good work with signatures!

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:45 pm

You can "mistakenly" snap a picture of him with your cellular.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Hello, ericstudy,
I have just edited your post.
Not a good idea to write names and places of work on the forum
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Simplyme

Unread post by Simplyme » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:48 pm

Hello
I been dating a guy for the last 6 months. We have dated in the past (nearly 20 years) we just reunited. Well things have been steady and we are really enjoying each other's company. He went to jail in the process of the 20 years and living in A different state, where he caught his case. He spent 14 years in jails and even if he is finding it easy to find work here and there but he wants something more steady, full time and permanent. Now that we are going on another level in our relationship I want to have the same. Is there any suggestion in helping him get a job full time permanent with benefits.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Hello, Simplyme ,
I am merging your post to the appropriate subforum with many spell ideas for him.
Please read through them and if you have any questions afterwards, don't hesitate to ask.
Wishing both of you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:44 am

I had an interview that I think went really well. However, I haven't heard from the employer yet and it's been 3 days (still relatively early). I only have fast luck oil. I am not in a financial positive to order luckymojo's steady work kit - I WISH! I also have a business card and names. What can I do on such a low, low, LOW budget. Also, I can't use ST. JOSEPH because I petitioned La Santisima Muerte for something, I heard I can't have another saint around since Santisima would be upset - don't want to upset her. I need this job!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:27 am

Hello Eternal_Moonlight,

You have quite a few options! I would keep working that Fast Luck oil! If you have any candles, even if they are just tea lights, you can anoint them and say your prayer, put a petition paper under them all that kind of thing! You can also have MISC set an emergency light on your behalf. Follow this link and you can see how to do that. http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Also Deacon Millets Hoodoo Psychics page just posted a great list by Miss Cat on herbs can help draw money (and therefore maybe a job) to you. Check out this link! http://www.8884hoodoo.com/7-common-kitc ... -in-money/

Hope this is helpful!

peace~

Nathen

MsAmian

Unread post by MsAmian » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:17 pm

My daughter needs to find a job ASAP and I would like some spell ideas to help her along. She lives several states away. Are there things I can do on my own from a distance without her knowing? She may or may not be willing to participate in the spell so I could use ideas for things I could do on my own as well as things that she would need to participate.

Thanks,
Amy

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:10 pm

Hello, MsAmian,

Yes! You can perform spells for her! Absolutely yes!!

There are 14 pages here of spell ideas. Please read the pages on this subforum. Then, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

You might also want to look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Wishing you great success with your spell casting!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MsAmian

Unread post by MsAmian » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:10 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :)

Heilala

Unread post by Heilala » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:37 am

Hello there,

I am new to this wonderful forum and would greatly appreciate some advice. I am in a new relationship and my lover is about to return home to the other side of the world. I used a come to me spell, honey jar (still going) and mojo bag to initiate the relationship (where the attraction was already there on both sides) and these are all working beautifully for me, but now I want to move to maintaining this long distance, but with a view to him returning to me. Finding a new job is key to this!

I am planning to order either the Crown of Success or Steady Job spell kits but have two questions:
1. Which of these would work best for my particular situation?
2. Can I make these specific to a job in a particular country (I don't want him to be offered something back home which then influences him to stay there when I know he's open to the idea of returning here!).
3. Should I order the mojo bag to go with the kit when I won't be able to give it to him - could this be placed somewhere or carried by me or is it specific only to the target?

Thanks so much,

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Hello Heilala,

I moved your post to the job getting forum so you can find some ideas on getting your lover a job near where you are. It sounds like you have a good handle on the love work.

To your questions I would get a Steady Job spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html), and mix it with Attaction products (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html) to draw your lover to the job where you are at.

You can be as specific as you want to be in your work so yes you can use the products to try and get your lover a job where you are at.

If you would like to order the mojo and work it on your lovers behalf you can do that. I think it is a good idea.

Also check out this thread ( spell-casting-for-job-promotion-pay-rai ... t2175.html ) as there are some posts on getting people transfered that may help in your work.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Heilala

Unread post by Heilala » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:47 am

Hello Nathen,

Thanks so much for your advice - it's greatly appreciated. I have placed an order for the Steady Job spell kit and some attraction oil, so I'm hoping I will have as much success with this as I have had with the love work, otherwise I may need another kit for myself as it will be me making the move.

Best wishes x

Halwest

Unread post by Halwest » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:39 am

Okey thanks natstein :)

I'm searching for a job at the moment. I have very low grades in school so im sure i won't get a job without magic.

So i wanted to do a job spell but there are many types of oil-sachet powder-bath crystal and herbs for all purpose.

1) I am particularly interested in herbs and roots. What should i buy for tools that consentrates on getting me a job?

2) People in here say use green candle and crown of success success oil and other money oils for job-getting but you guys doesn't write how to begin the spell. Where is the instructions ?

NCButterfly

Unread post by NCButterfly » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:18 pm

I recently moved to North Carolina from Pennsylvania with my daughter, son in law, and his brother. We are looking for jobs but nothing yet. My daughter is the only one working, but its not a job in her field.

1) What can we do to speed up the job-getting process?

2) Is someone working against us?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:06 pm

Halwest,

1) Gravel Root is always good for job-getting, Five Finger Grass gets people to treat you well and also helps the work of your five fingers, and Salt is mixed with these for job-getting. Some folks carry the combination (a small amount) in their pocket when interviewing for a job.

HER-GRV-ROOT
Gravel Root
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

2) Steady Work would be good for job getting, and you could mix in some Money Drawing and Crown of Success if you wish. Hoodoo is not a series of set "spells" with instructions. If you want those, we do sell spell kits, but they are more costly than simply selecting the products you want. For instance, oils can be used to dress candles while you say Psalms 23. Or you can bathe in the bath crystals and use some also to launder the clothes you wear when going on an interview. Read more here, and, yes, there are some spells on these pages::

Steady Work: http://luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
Money Drawing: http://luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Crown of Success: http://luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

OIL-HOO-STEA
Steady Work Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

=====

NCButterfly,

1) Read this thread on Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews from the beginning (800-plus messages) for lots of tips and tricks on job-getting. Follow the links. If you have further questions, just ask!

2) We do not do readings in this Forum, but ...

A) You can sgn up for our Sunday afternoon radio show to get a FREE reading. Go here to read about the show and then select the next week's show to sign up. You may need to sign up several weeks to get in -- we have a lot of callers. Read more here: http://luckymojo.com/radioshow.html

B) Go to the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers and schedule a ten dollar (short) reading with any of us who do that kind of reading. Read more about that here: http://readersandrootworkers.org

C) Get an instant reading at Hoodoo Psychics for $3.99 per minute. Read more here: http://hoodoopsychics.com

D) Apply to the AIRR Pro Bono Fund for a free reading and free rootwork advice and supplies relevant to getting a job. Read more about that here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund
catherine yronwode

reisender
Newly Registered

Unread post by reisender » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:36 am

After applying to 30+ Jobs and working different job spells, I received an interview offer and promptly put the name and picture of the future boss into a honey jar. The interview went extremely well, and the boss took a liking to me and very much wanted to hire me, and is willing to accomodate my requirements....with one issue: the decision maker of my hiring is actually not her, but a so-called 'Employment Council', who (as the future boss pointed out) is having problems with my over-qualification. I then made a second honey jar with the company logo in it, plus the required job-getting, success, and commanding herbs, and burnt candles rubbed with a mix of Steady Work, Attraction, and Crown of Success oil.

Today I received a email back from the potential boss----that the workers council still determined that 'it will be almost impossible' to hire me due to overqualification. She promised to fight for me this week, but tells me not to Keep the hope up.

The greatest problem for me is that I am unable to find out who the members of the Employment Council are. I went to the company Website, did Internet search, etc., and all that they had is the job function: no name, no departmental address, etc. If I do know the name I will be able to google them and print out pictures etc.. I have emailed my 'future boss' if she know the people and can give me names, but in spite of our back-and-forth, no names are ever exchanged. I also consider going to the company ground to trick the council---but the company ground is a vast one and I will not know which room The Council will be having their important Meetings.

What will be the best solution here?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:30 pm

reisender,

I would put the name paper as " The Employment Council at job".

I am confused why being over qualified is an issue and that is what I would ask the boss, if you are happy and want the position, the boss wants you to have the position then what is the problem?

You may not find out who this committee is because many companies rotate people to make hiring decisions based on the position and area. Like during a sales position they will pull a person from sales to be part of it, HR position they will pull a HR person etc.

I would also use fast luck if you have some on hand to help you.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

reisender
Newly Registered

Unread post by reisender » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:56 pm

It is a public sector job and located in Germany. The way they do things here are a bit different from the US, I think. Seems that the German system is pre-occupied with getting the adequately qualified candidate fair share and don't want someone overqualified to take it away.

But still, I need the job to tie me over before I go back to school, and made it clear that this is my intent to my future boss. She is perfectly fine with it and said my limited term might help, not hinder me. Still, the employment council....

I don't have fast luck product. I have Steady Work (powder, 3x Mojo Hand + oil), Crown of Success (mojo, powder, oil), Commanding (mojo, powder, oil), Attraction (powder, oil), Boss Fix (powder, oil), and Road Opener (oil).

I figured that if I can find a way to trick the meeting area it will be the most useful. otherwise, I wanted to figure out what to do with the petition paper and how to hit the Employment Council as directly as possible.

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:44 am

Hello guys, been inactive for awhile since my internet is no longer available.

By the way, i have finally got a government job and now i am far far away from my hometown. Is there any way for me to go back home?

Thanks guys.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:57 am

reisender

Direct contact magic is the core of hoodoo, as you know, but there are other old tricks that are quite effective, such as putting the powder-dusted names of those who you need to overcome in your shoe and walking on them at the meeting, or throughout the days after you send in paperwork electronically.

Good uck.

=====

vmadone,

Nice to see you here again. When i am away from my computer, i access this place by phone and although i am very happy with the way my phone handles the interface, it can be slow .. so i hope you get online again soon.

Congratulations on your job, If you want to discuss ways to hoodoo yourself a job transfer back to your hometown, i suggest that you ask in this thread:

Spell-Casting for Job Promotion Pay Raise Back Pay Transfer
spell-casting-for-job-promotion-pay-rai ... 75-60.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

dave peterson
HRCC Student

Unread post by dave peterson » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Hi,

I am in a big job search like many people, and have been getting indications from tarot work to look for a radical break in the future. It has occurred to me that this may be pointing me toward preceding a new job spell with with a Blockbuster. (I know I am asking about a few kinds of spells here, but thought I would start with the jobs thread since this is all intended to improve my work for a better job and I don't want anything I do to screw up the job work.) I have done road opener and jinx breaking work, and have seen some progress (better opportunities are turning up), but still not enough interviews.

I am wondering if it is harmful to precede a new job spell with a Blockbuster? Does anyone have advice for combining spells like this in working for a job?

A little background: I have continued to work (although underemployed) while applying for several new jobs a week and meeting with contacts to network when I can. I have sought help from Mercury (for prospective employers' speedy attention to my applications and aid in drawing money), Jupiter (for all around success and wealth), and Venus (love what I have to offer!) in seeking a job. Each good position I apply for, I have hidden these planetary sigils in my e-applications, and dressed physical copies with Money Drawing and Crown of Success oil. I have attraction powder and wonder if that is good for dressing applications? I have also burned oil-dressed candles over petitions and physical applications, and have kept petitions on my altar together with money under a lodestone that I feed with magnetic sand when good opportunities turn up. I have a mojo bag I carry with me when job hunting, particularly meetings, and feed it regularly (with John the Conqueror oil--a John root is part of the bag--or whiskey).

Right now I am putting together the 'grocery list' of Lucky Mojo products I need for this combined job/Blockbuster work, but am going to add or delete as needed. I do think I should probably do a new job spell right away after the Blockbuster (if I do that).

Whatever advice you may have will be much appreciated--also, apologies in advance for combining questions on different spells directed toward job work. I expect I may need to ask questions in at least the BB thread area too, but thought I should start here since job is the main objective.

Many thanks for helping this novice.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted." --Saint Groucho Marx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello, dave peterson ,

I think that a blockbuster spell (preceding your other work) is an EXCELLENT idea!!

I have had phenomenal luck by anointing an orange jumbo candle with the oil. And then rolling it in a mixture of the Blockbuster herbs with the Blockbuster incense.

Do this as a spell. Then, follow up with your other spells when this one is over.

And, yes, attraction powder is good. I also like: "Look me over" www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Maybe a mixture?

Otherwise, I think you're game plan is perfect.

You're definitely doing the right things.

Please keep us posted

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

maylena

Unread post by maylena » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello everyone,
I would love some help please regarding a phone interview. I have been looking for a job in my field and finally I was contacted, and I have a p hi one interview on Friday.
I would like to know what I can do to ace the interview and land the job. All your suggestions would be appreciated. Thanking everyone in advance for their help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello, maylena,

I have merged your query to the appropriate subforum

Please be mindful not to write in Large caps. I had to edit and re-write. Also, please look for the topic before starting a new one because I had to move this to the correct subforum

I hope that you find your answers here. After reading these posts, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Wishing you great success with this interview.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

meddy12

Unread post by meddy12 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:53 pm

Hello,
I am a recent medical graduate applying for intern/residency position in different hospitals. I have applied to 200 hospitals but i only got one interview so far.
I want to know what should i do to get more interviews.
Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello, meddy12,

I am merging your post and query to the job interview thread. There are numerous pages there.

PLEASE use the search engine when making a query rather than starting a new topic. It's a lot of work for the moderators to move these posts.

Just go to the upper right hand corner of any page. In the dark green area there is a white search box. Just type in the key word you're looking for and you'll have numerous posts to look at.

Anyway, congratulations on your completion of Medical School. That is wonderful!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:00 pm

Since I've lost my job I decided to go back to freelancing (I am a digital artist). I have had minimal success in attracting new clients sonce ive been out of the game for 3 years. However, i though my luck was looking up when I met a man who wanted me to illustrate his children's book. That was 2 weeks ago though and since then ive contacted him twice with no replies.

I have his business card he gave me. As for oils i have money drawing, fast luck, wealthy way, steady work and look me over. As for herbs i have bayberry, patchouli, and most common kitchen herbs.

My first inclination is to make a petition packet out of half of the card and burn a candle on it with the above oils. Perhaps a contact me spell, and a petition to saint Expedite as well?

Any other suggestions are appreciated!

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Hi ConjuringCat,
I know the design world pretty intimately as well as freelance. The key is to always be working the next gig. Be sure you spend some time each day looking for work to fill the pipeline. Too often I've seen things that looked really good suddenly drop cold or worse, freelancers who have gotten stiffed for work they've done and then have to pursue legal means.

So, in addition to the specific work you have going, I'd recommend you do some bigger picture attraction work. The Steady Work Spell Kit and product line is a must have for anyone doing freelance work in my opinion.
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

I really like the idea of your packet and burning a candle on it. Some other items you might want to consider:
When I do job work I like to incorporate some type of financial indicator in it. If you're doing work you want to be paid and paid fairly and quickly for it. I really like unusual coins like the Sacagawea dollar coin or a $2 bill, they are in the full inventory as:
AMU-USA-SACA
AMU-USA-TDOL

I believe they sell them at face value.

But you could wrap the sacagawea coin and the card with the $2 bill and burn on that. The money herbs I like are calendula, chamomile, irish moss, alfalfa and maybe some cinnamon or nutmeg.
http://www.herb-magic.com/calendula.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/chamomile.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/irish-moss.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/alfalfa.html

Good luck and keep plugging at it, these are often a number game where you have to send out a lot of submissions, but eventually you'll re-build your portfolio and you can also ask for recommendations from existing clients.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

ChristopherNoSaint

Unread post by ChristopherNoSaint » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:02 pm

I m not sure if this is right thread.

So, I was having money issue, I did all kinds of money spells, then reading forum found out could be blockage, so did some uncrossing work, then did Saint Ramon gossip candle spell, lastly I believe it was Miss Aida advise to do block buster, and voila, my boss not only started asking what my plans are, but then week later pointed out potential promotion.
This is one of those things you have to apply for, that everyone can apply for. So as follower of Murphy law, I got new questions.

1. I do my job well just not correct, I tend to set myself up a lot to get fired, how do I stop that, or just conceal it?
2. The application was online, most likely I will never meet the interviewer in person, how do I get my application to rise to the top?
3. Would Saint Marta the Deliminator help, to influence my current boss to help the process, I cant really do boss fix as my current boss lives in Canada, and Im in USA?

Side note I tried to repeat St. Ramon spell the flam shot up really high, for few minute then broke the glass, the destroyed the wick so it could not be relite, yeah so not doing that one for awhile.

Reason: errors

ChristopherNoSaint

Unread post by ChristopherNoSaint » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:30 am

Ill try to make this short,
I was having some money issue, I tried money spells, washes, then uncrossing, unhexing, house washes, protection oils, ect. I did St Ramon gossip spell, (bless you St. Ramon) and Miss Aide recommend Blockbuster Products, and viola, my boss start talking about my job goals, and then points out new opening in the company. The new question is:

1. I do my job very well, but sometime for whatever reason I tend to set myself up to be fired, how do I stop that/ conseal that?
2. This was open job posting anyone can apply, it was online, I cant touch the application, how do I get my application to rise to the top?
3. My current boss lives in Canada, I am in the USA we have no physical contact, so I cant use boss fix on her, can I use St. Martha the Dominator, so my current boss would put in a good word?

Side note, this is rear opertunity and very time sensative. I have also tried to repeat St. Ramon spell, the flame shot up really high for a few minutes then broke the glass candle, it went out, and could not be relite, from Mrs. Cat that means move on, correct?

Thanks in advance

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:23 am

Hi ChristopherNoSaint,

To keep yourself in good graces with your boss (i.e., to conceal your non-standard practices), you might consider a honey jar to keep them "sweet to you" and use Crown of Success products (bath, oil, etc.) to keep you at the top of your game. If this is a regular issue for you - self-sabotage - then it might be worth talking with a therapist to see where that comes from and tackle it that way as well.

For online applications, I print out a proxy application and resume and dress and mark them up. I set them beside the computer and use them as reference as I type in the resume information or fill out the forms.

For a remote boss, I'd still use Boss Fix on her by dressing a picture, business card or even a simple doll baby of her with the powders and oils.

It's a hard call on the St. Ramon candle. If the intent was to 'break through' or do block buster type of work, then an exploding candle might indicate a real breakthrough. I'd set another and see what comes of it.

Hope that's helpful. Good luck with your job process.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

superwen

Unread post by superwen » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:15 pm

The business where I was employed for over 2 years is closing and I find myself being unemployed on the weekends.
I have received 3 offers so far but I am unsure of which one I should consider, if any at all... What do you all recommend so I can make the right decision?

Muchas gracias,

Wen

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:58 am

Hi superwen,

Consider getting a reading to look at the three alternatives and ascertain which one is more likely to succeed. Also evaluate the pros and cons of each offer and which is best suited with your own strengths, needs and future plans (some Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom products can help, anointing yourself with the oils for example, while you take the options under consideration). Also compare travel time, salary, options for advancement, hours and atmosphere for each of the places to help yourself come to a decision.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

superwen

Unread post by superwen » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:46 pm

Thank you! I will think about it and weigh out the options.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”