• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:01 am

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread postby Nidia » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:24 am

hi everyone.
So, I had ordered a steady work spell kit for this purpose some time ago but dint feel it was the right time to use it. I have been wanting to move closer to family but things were just not ideal at the time. With work starting up again soon, I was told I would be with a student (i work in a school) that is....difficult to say the least. through no fault of their own, but, Its one student i know I cannot handle.(their screams trigger my PTSD WAYYYYYY too much, I cant function well.) And even asked my supervisor not to make me their aid. since I am the only one at my workplace that is bilingual (i know, shocking.) and since its assumed the child's parents do not speak english (false.they speak and write it just fine) Im the "only" option to work with this individual.

Now, as I mentioned, i bought the kit to get a job in a different town, but I am having a hard time finding one at my paygrade, and there are no transfer options available currently. Even if there were, the distance is pretty far to travel. I am wondering, does this kit work for finding an ideal job with a similar/higher pay? (in sep i will be receiving a raise, making my pay 15+ per hr., and the benefits are great.) Ive read about taking dirt from places of employment, can I do this to attain a job there? I was walking around yesterday and found two places (whom i dont know the paygrade) but one is a fancy, lottery entry charter school and the other is an adult learning center. I collected soil from both places. how/should i use this? (i can always save the soil from the charter school to try and get my child in there right? ;) )

My plan is to do an uncrossing on the 31st-6, wear fiery wall of protection, follow with blockbuster on 7th,
keep cleansing the home and premises with chinese wash and ammonia (not together) til the 15th, then do the steady work from 15th to the 21st. (along with other attracting work i plan on doing)
(also, i had to email LM about my spell kit, the instructions for the mojo werent there?) (so if anyone wants to share their instructions on how to use it, please msg me, I can send a pic of the kit to prove im not lying about having bought it.)

besides using the spell kit for a job in a new city, I also need to find a nice apartment here. if anyone can direct me to the right forum/products id really appreciate it. I have an idea of the area I want to move to, the qualities I want, but i have no clue what to get to complement the steady work spell.
thanks for reading everyone. I look forward to reading your input, it helps immensely.
Nidia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:21 pm

Hello, Nidia,

Yes, you can use the dirt in your mojo hand.

You can use the dirt on your altar with your candles,

You can even dress the candles with a little of the dirt. Or surround the candles n the table with the dirt

Yes, the kit can help you with a better job BUT it must be stated in your petition. If you use the dirt, then your petition must specify that particular place.

Just call Lucky Mojo about the instructions

As far as the apartment, here is the subforum and thread:

spell-casting-for-renting-an-aprtment-t19832.html

Wishing you the very best in your future endeavors
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nidia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:18 am

okay, so if i dont use the dirt with my kit, I can attract a higher, better paying opportunity? (by writing my own requirements?)
I just worry if im exclusive to one place (by using the dirt) il deny myself the opportunity to attract much better. if that makes sense.
i emailed the shop, but il call too.
and thanks for the link to the sub forum , il go check that out now :)
Nidia

Unread postby natstein » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:15 am

Hello Nidia,

I believe you are right. Using the dirt from a particular place kind of locks you into that particular place. But you can use the kit in a less specifically targeted way to attract the best option for you. Wishing you lots of success!
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nidia » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:36 am

Yea, Il keep the dirt for other things if the need ever comes up again and use the kit the other way. Thanks!
Nidia

Unread postby Innocence » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:36 pm

A good friend is going to interview for a city job that would be really good for her. I'd like to help boost her chance. Unfortunately I don't have related products like crown of success or steady work. However, I have oils of Van Van, Fast Luck and Influence. Can any spell be done remotely with those to help her get hired?
Innocence

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:17 pm

Hi Innocence,

You are a very good person to want to help your friend succeed like this.

You can burn a candle for her that is dressed in those oils and placed on her photo facing a copy of the job posting. I would do a white or purple candle for this.

Could you get those oils on her? She could anoint herself in that blend for her job interviews, especially lightly anointing her hands before shaking the hands of whoever is interviewing her.

If you have the names of the people she will be meeting with, put them in a sugar bowl along with her name and a petition to sweeten them to her, and consider her favorably for this job.

Good luck to you and your friend.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Innocence » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:35 pm

Miss Athena, thank you for the suggestions! I think I'll start with the candle spell. Since this is not for myself, after the candle is done what should I do with the wax residue and photo? I don't think I'll have a chance to visit her house to bury them there before her interview...
Innocence

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:52 pm

Hi Innocence,

You can take them to a crossroads to send that energy to the universe.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby God_Willing » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:01 am

Hello to all.

I am seeking some advice on what vigils I should have lit at the MISC and which oils I should apply to myself. I have a family member that is currently working in construction and making pretty good money. He mentioned to me that there is an exam coming up soon which i can apply to with the hopes of passing and landing a position in the construction field. What steps should I take and in what particular order? Also help with the petition would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
God_Willing

Unread postby Thomask » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:19 pm

Hello God_Willing

Well congratulations on this opportunity you have.

I would suggest in this situation using a Crown of success spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

As for a petition paper please pick up a copy of Paper in my Shoe. www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

Best of luck to you
Thomask

Unread postby God_Willing » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:39 pm

Hello Thomask

Thank you for your suggestion. I would like to be as discreet and as private as i can due to a lack of privacy at home - which is the reason why i will be doing this with the help of the MISC.

If you can possibly help me out with how to properly word the petition for this situation that would be great!

Also is there a particular oil i should anoint myself with?

Thank you!
God_Willing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Hello, God_Willing,

You could anoint yourself with the Crown of Success

The look me over: www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

attraction: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

You could ask the MISC people to write the petition for you. Just tell them what you want (like you just did with us) and they will come up with a masterpiece!

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby God_Willing » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:52 am

Hello Miss Aida!

Thank you for your input - I prefer and like your recommendations very much!
God_Willing

Unread postby ChristopherNoSaint » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:57 am

In April my mother lost her job, because she was altering her time to be honest. She had 1 interview, and she was 2 and half hours late to that, since then. its now November. She has gone through her entire 401k. She was not a skilled professional, she worked in store. She says she applied everywhere, but alot of the application are on sketchy job sites, that could well be stealing her identy. She does not belive in hoodoo or spells or magic.
So what I have done... Saint Ramon stop gosip candle... burned out quarter of the way and would not relight. Uncrossing oil in her hair brush... she figured out oil in her brush, so I started adding it was qtips. 13 herb bath, in her humidifer.... again not into hoodoo. Put money draw oil on her cell phone case. Swept the house hoodoo style sweeping back to front. Washed the floors with chinese wash, dump the water on oak facing east, and didnt look back. Washed the foors with murphs oil, 13 herb bath, amonia, vinger. While washing the kitchen cabnets bucket full on mixure fell on my head. Ive done 2 road opener candles. Planted fenugreek in her front yard, I ended up with check for class action lawsuit knew nothing about. Currently working Saint Peter spell, with 7 day candle, some of her hair, and 2 keys. Ive filled out applications for her, still nothing. Currently I am paying her rent however my own job has become unstable. Ive done dozen of tarot reading all saying the future if bright dont worry, pendium reading saying there is a block, but nothing I can buy to remove it. I am at my wits end. I cant leave a candle burning at someone house, or bath them in herb bath. How do you get rid of the bad karma?
ChristopherNoSaint

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:06 am

Hello, ChristopherNoSaint ,

I am so sorry this happened.

Have you tried performing a blockbuster spell on her?

She's obviously got some obstacles: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

It could help tremendously. Then, follow up with the Steady Work spells again: www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

If many rootworkers are telling you the same thing, it may be just a matter of time and patience

Wishing you both the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ChristopherNoSaint » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:33 pm

Has anyone worked with gunpowder and glass incased candles? Per Mrs Cat, saltpeter removes jinx, and I have also read that smidge of gunpower (saltpeter) can boost a blockbuster spell, as it symbolic pop.
ChristopherNoSaint

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello, ChristopherNoSaint,

This is true.

But just a very very little bit!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells for Getting a Good Job

Unread postby ProsperitySunlight » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:41 pm

Hey everyone,

I have been unemployed since August 2015 when I was fired from a bank with four other co-workers who had also been hired earlier in the year. Our reason for being laid off we were doing too good of a job and the other employees who were employed for years began to tell all sorts of tall tales about us to the President of the company. At least one of these evil people was sleeping with the President.

Since being laid off I have been on exactly FOUR interviews. On the first one they admitted that although I did the best on the interview they could not offer me the job because I was over qualified. They said the ideal post for me was not vacant and that they had nothing to offer me.

The other interviews after that went not so good. BUT I did one in December that went great honestly I do not see how anyone could have beaten me. On Dec 22 I was called and they said "Oh we haven't forgotten about you and you will know if you are successful by the end of the week."

I did not hear from them and I called on Monday, I was told I would hear from them this week. Sure enough I did hear from them AND I did not get the job.

I would have cried but I have no tears left.

At this point I am running out of money, I desperately need to move from where I am living with some terrible family members, my car just won't sell and I also have a brand new computer valued at over $1000 that I am asking $900 and it also will not move.

Honestly I believe that someone at the previous workplace cursed us. Another guy that was earning way more than me is now basically homeless he has three kids and his wife is not working. Another person had to start over her career in Canada because she just could not get another job. One other person got a job just this month.

I have tried various spells, various baths with herbs, oils etc, candle work, I fast and pray a few times a week, I go to church weekly. I have even paid rootworkers who do clearance work and nothing.

At this point I am at my wits end. I do feel hopeless.I am a single person and I have never been lucky to get help but I have been lucky enough to have been able to create opportunities for myself in the past.

This stretch of bad luck has been most unusual, especially when it comes to me not being able to get another job. Normally, I am even refusing jobs.

Please if anyone can suggest some things to do to try and get a job I would be most grateful.

Thanks so much in advance for your assistance.
ProsperitySunlight

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:35 pm

Hello, ProsperitySunlight ,

I am so sorry that this is happening to you. Yes, the job market is just terrible

Now, if you really believe that you have been cursed, then you will need an uncrossing first: www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Then, I would suggest that you start with a blockbuster spell: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Follow this up with Road opener candles and products (in addition to this, work with St Peter to help you open the roads)

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

saint-peter-spiritual-supplis-questions-and-answers-t13111.html

Then, work on the Steady work Spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

I pray that these suggestions work for you and that you regain a steady income.

Wishing you the greatest of success
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ProsperitySunlight » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Thanks so much Ms. Aida, I will be trying the things you have posted!
ProsperitySunlight

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:17 pm.
Reason: Posting in wrong subforums. Too many different questions

Unread postby ProsperitySunlight » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:35 pm

Miss Aida, Miss Aida, Miss Aida thank you so much!!!

I have been steadily doing what you posted and a bit of other things I have gotten from this forum. I am pleased to report that I sent out SEVEN applications today and the CEO of a major financial institution contacted be SEVEN hours after sending my resume for me to come to his office tomorrow for an interview. YAY my first interview for 2016!!!

One of the major things I think that did the trick was petitioning St. Peter about two or so hours before the CEO contacted me I did a green candle and dressed it with money drawing oil, inscribed my name and cried to St. Peter I was so depressed.

I currently have my uncrossing bath on me, today was the last of three days now I am seeking suggesting on what to bathe in and rub on my body tomorrow before the interview.

Thanks again Ms. Aida and to everyone else I am going to go in the St. Peter thread and say thanks as well.
ProsperitySunlight

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm

ProsperitySunlight , ProsperitySunlight , ProsperitySunlight !!!!!!

Congratulations to you!!!!!!!!

So very VERY happy for you!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Awesomesunshine22 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Hello all..
I have been reading and following this forum for a while now. I have come to a halt with my career life. I need help in choosing which spells/products to get/do. There is a particular job that I have been waiting to apply, it's been since 2013 that I tried to apply to this job. This job, it's not about the money but the type of work. You can say it's my dream job. First time applying, I wasn't qualified. Second time I missed the email sent and replied it way too late. Now the third time around, I applied and got an interview, did a few tests and a final team interview. I waited 3 weeks to only be told they pursued with other candidates. A week before I decided to get a reading done. The reading was on point on why I wanted to leave my present job, why I'll be a good fit for this new job, no obstacles on getting this job "80/20 chance with a start date in March". I was of course very happy excited dream fulfilled. When I received the email, I didn't know what to do. Then I found a root worker that suggested I get a one day road opener candle spell done. It was done last Monday. My question is..can I do anything else to be given a second look/chance? I read every thread about job help. I'm confuse if honey jar, crown of success, look me over, steady work, influence etc will be good for me.
Apologies for the long story. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Awesomesunshine22

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:51 pm

Hi Awesomesunshine22,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

You're inching towards your goal, which is good progress. You could help by burning a combination of Attraction, Look Me Over and/or Steady Work candle on a copy of the job description, to help increase their attention on you. You can also lightly anoint your hands with these oils when you contact the company via email or phone (and get the oil in contact with your phone or computer - just remember a light touch on electronics!).

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-look-me-over.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-steady-work.html

The next time you have an interview with them, you can also dress your hands similarly and shake the hands of those making the hiring decision, and carry Gravel Root in your pocket, to increase your chances of being offered the job.

http://herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html

I hope this helps and I hope you get this job! Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CaptainConjure » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:11 pm

Hi Awesomesunshine22,

Welcome to the forum. You may want to consider doing a "Crown of Success" spell to stimulate your career. You may also want to add some road opening oil to help remove obstacles

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crown-of-success-spell-kit.jpg

Best of Luck,
CaptainConjure
CaptainConjure

Unread postby Awesomesunshine22 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:02 am

Miss athena: oh will do. Apologies for not doing so in the beginning. I will get going on the recommendations. Before I misunderstand anything, will this help me with them giving me a second look since this all happened last Friday. Because I applied, got denied and so there's no need for any further communication. So when I burn these candles, would my petition be to reconsider me as a better candidate than what they have already decided?

Captain Conjure: a Road opening candle spell has already been done for me. How will the crown of success help me? I mean, I understand what COS does but in my situation, will it make the company reconsider me as a better candidate?

Appreciate the reply :)
Awesomesunshine22

Unread postby CaptainConjure » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:05 am

Hi Awesomesunshine22,

From reading your post, you mentioned that you had a Road Opener candle lit for you. Although lighting a candle helps, there's a lot more to Road Opening than just lighting a candle.

When so many things have closed in front of you, have you had a Road Opener cleansing bath to remove any obstacles? I ask because any good spell always starts with a cleansing. I see it like painting and not using primer. The paint doesn't stick well if at all. I recommend to further understand Road Opener spells, you can use the link below to see what options are open to you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-road-opener.html

Crown of Success spells are great for people that want to success in different areas including careers. You can read up more about it by using this link.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Best of Luck,
CaptainConjure
CaptainConjure

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, Awesomesunshine22,

Great advice from CaptainConjure!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Awesomesunshine22 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:47 am

Just so I'm clear and understand, will it help in getting a second chance? I don't know why I'm stuck with wanting this job. *sigh*
Awesomesunshine22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:48 am

It most definitely could help.

PLEASE read this page (as certain aspects apply to you): www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ProsperitySunlight » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:02 am

Ms. Aida and everyone here if you doubt spellwork then I will make you change your mind lol
So I got offered a job at the investment firm the same day I interviewed however it isnt a permanent job offer a one month consultant job with weekly payment and lots of factors and they refuse to provide me with a contract. It is one of the more sleazier investment houses so I was not that surprized. The most interesting thing is that the CEO said to me upon my leaving "Oh you have started to bring us luck already" so I said "How so?" he said "When you came the markets were down, you're leaving now and they are up."

They called Friday about reference checks I am still job hunting and sending out resumes because they need to send me documentation in relation to the investment product that they want me to improve and that has not been forthcoming. The lack of contract and this unofficial weekly remuneration are also turnoffs. However, I am still happy because the truth is it is the best interview that I have done in the sense that I was offered a job on the spot.

Thanks again to everyone here though it is clear to me that my situation needs strong work so if anyone has any strong spell suggestions to obtain a job and to clear blockages please share them with me.

Really need a job.
ProsperitySunlight

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:00 pm

Hello, ProsperitySunlight ,

That's good news! At least there's money coming in!!

Perform a blockbuster spell then follow it up with what you are already doing

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ProsperitySunlight » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:57 pm

Thanks Ms. Aida, I will keep you posted, wishing you a great new week!
ProsperitySunlight

help- finding a permanent job and with current job

Unread postby babi » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:22 am

Hi everyone, I am new here and is seeking urgent help. I don't know how to start please excuse me if I am all over the place.
I have been looking for permanent full time work for over 2 years. I had some interview but never seem to get it. Currently I am still looking for a permanent job and is seeking help to get this. Can you advise me what to do.

I have a part time job that is until April and my co worker including a friend is always bullying me. This isn't the first time this is happening to me. It is a trend, my last job was the same, I was let go without reason even after just 2 weeks working. I am very quiet and do my work without hassle too and I don't know why this happen all time. Is there some thing I can do to make life easier.

I bough a High john root and is planning to anoint it with high john oil to attract money.

I appreciate your help, suggestions..Thank you
babi

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Hi babi,

Welcome to the forum. When you have a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Have you read through the 20 pages in this thread? There are lots of ideas on how to maximize your potential to get a new job. Read through these pages and if you then still have questions, feel free to ask them here.

I also suggest you work a Crown of Success spell kit, which has all the ingredients you need plus full instructions. It's pretty fool-proof, and you keep the mojo bag on you at all times afterwards.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Awesomesunshine22 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:45 am

Do I do the road opener bath first before I start burning the 3 candles? Also, do I let the vigil candles burn till its done or do I pinch it out after a certain amount of time? Do I keep the vigil glass candles or do I leave them at the crossroads? I've been looking/reading on the site but couldn't find an exact answer. Thank you all once again!
Awesomesunshine22

Unread postby babi » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:27 am

Thank you Miss Athena, I appreciate your helpful suggestion. I did read the 20 page spread and I was a bit overwhelm, there are a lot of helpful suggestions there, I wasn't sure where to start. I appreciate your help.

About the Crown of Success kit, is it possible for me to have the candle burn at the ministry? as my living arrangement isn't accommodating to ths. I can do baths etc. comfortably though. Any suggestions> thank you
babi

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:24 am

Hello, babi ,

Absolutely YES!

Wishing you the Very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HappyNess182 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello everyone,

I was just let go from a job I only had for a week. My boss had said that we didn't fit I really don't understand why that is but he gave me my last check and I left.
To tell you I didn't want to be there in the first place, I wanted to be in the same kind of job I had months before. I liked working with contractors and in refineries. I want to go back there so much and I have no idea how to go about it.
Brick layer friends and brick tenders told me where to go and whom to call but it's like I can't move myself there.
I keep ending up in desk jobs I don't like or drama filled office's.
I just want help on finding a job I love I used pslams 23 and 5 to help me that's how I got the last one but I didn't like it. I picked up on all the systems they used and have no idea why he left me go.
I feel like I was in a relationship I didn't want to be in but was and I wanted out but they dumped me first.
Please someone help!

Thanks
Ness
HappyNess182

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello, HappyNess182 ,

I am so very sorry to read this.

But, it is said that God closes one door and opens another. It sounds like you were meant to leave.

Please read the pages here for spell ideas. But, what ever spells you use, please first conduct a blockbuster spell followed by a road opener spell. Then, goon to the Steady work spells (and whatever else you find on the 20 pages here)

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

I pray that all works out well for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Awesomesunshine22 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:19 am

Just a quick update..the job that I got passed by on, they repost the job again.
I don't know if this is a good sign? I did get help from a practitioner to perform a road opener candle spell then I bought my supplies from LMCC the Road opener bath crystal..I'm wondering if the spirits are trying to tell me something? Because I really wasn't looking.. Should I go ahead and apply again to be reconsidered?
I'm burning my vigil candles (look me over, steady Job and attraction) as was recommended. *sigh* decisions..
Awesomesunshine22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:31 am

I would most definitely re-apply.

Ask yourself: "What do I have to lose"?

If the answer is: "Nothing", then GO FOR IT!!

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Awesomesunshine22 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:30 am

Miss Aida,

Thank you! You're right, the most they can say is no and I can move on :)
I just applied, again and it says I already applied haha Oh Spirits..what are you trying to tell me haha
Awesomesunshine22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Then, I would call them and ask for another interview.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Awesomesunshine22 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:05 am

Miss Aida,

Was denied a second team interview *sigh*
Awesomesunshine22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, Awesomesunshine22 ,

Did you call and ask why or why not? Did you ask to talk to someone else?

I don't know, but this sure seemed like a sign and either it's a sign about this job or a job in that organization.

Maybe it's just me but I would find out WHY this one person is giving you resistance and try to go around them.

Also, pray to St Peter about this road opening opportunity

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Awesomesunshine22 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:10 pm

Miss aida,

Well I emailed the recruiter that reached out to me after I sent in my application. She never replied, it's been 4 days and she normally replies within an hour. As was recommended to me, I burned the look me over, attraction and steady job candles and did the road opener bath. I also pray to St. Anthony at night to help with this as well. I will find out if there's another recruiter I can reach out to but I was wanting to go ahead and do a reading with you. This would be my 3rd about this job..maybe it's not meant to be huh? The weirdest part that I can't seem to let go of is the fact that the previous reader said I'll start in March! I really didn't tell her much about the job but my only question was, I applied to a job, just wanted to find out the outcome. And boy...for the 30mins..she was on point about everything..*sigh*
Awesomesunshine22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:00 pm

Hello, Awesomesunshine22 ,

There's a reason for everything. And sometimes we have to wait and have patience to find out why.

I hope you can contact the other recruiter. usually persistence is what impresses these people.

I was turned down for a job 3 times in the past and he finally hired me just to get me to leave him alone. So, maybe if here's a lesson here? I don't know.

Maybe talk to your rootworker about this?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Looking for work

Unread postby angel78 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:30 pm

My mom is looking work and she hasn't had any luck its obstacles after obstacles what would be a good spell to do to help her open her roads and get her a job quick, she is needing a job very soon. Thanks in advance.
angel78

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:55 pm

Hello, angel78 ,

There are 20 pages on this thread that have wonderful ideas for your mother.

I'd start first with the blockbuster spell, and then follow through with the advice given on these pages

After reading these pages, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Motivation for Grad School; Jump Start Career; Home; Travel

Unread postby blessedb333 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:45 am

Currently, my biggest areas of focus are : school, work and money.

I’m in grad school, my last semester, and for this I would really like some help with staying motivated to finish and have things go in my favor. This is my third time taking the classes that I’m currently enrolled in, so I’m ready to complete them this time around.

The last jobs that I’ve had have been in behavior therapy, which is what my degree will be in as well. However, I’m wanting to branch out or rather draw to me what work would most fulfill me.

I’m trying to save money for a home and for solo travels. So, this would tie in to having work that gives me a flexible schedule, and that helps me to pay off school debts. My grad school debt is high and I recently had to be hospitalized and now have a high medical bill as well.

I’m not sure what materials I should work with that would best help with either or all of these matters.

Thank You so much for any help!
blessedb333

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:31 am

blessedb333 --

As you are new here, you seem to be asking a whole lot of different questions in one post, so i took the liberty of moving your thread into the thread on job-getting, because it seems that many of your desires hinge on getting a good job.

So, welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum and let me explain that the type of work we do (unlike the type of work that you do, in behavioural therapy) is narrowly focussed on gaining an edge in specific situations rather than on overall integration of the person into society. In other words, a spell for self motivation to finish a task (competing grad school or any other program) would come under the small category of self-help spells, while a spell to do well in a job interview would be part of the very large array of job-getting spells, and a spell to locate and purchase a house would be a third type of spell, and a get-out-of-debt spell, regardless of the cause of the deb (student loans, chronic poverty, or a mortgage used to purchase a home, for instance) would be a fourth category of spell. Each of these would have a distinctive goal, and to each there has adhered, over many decades, a series of well known (and lesser known) folk magic practices.

I could have put your post into the thread on college issues, but that would not have dealt with your job issues. i am going to DISCARD here the self-motivation, the house-purchase, and the get-out-of-debt spells and focus only on the JOB-GETTING. You can post about the other matters in their relevant sections of the Forum, in threads that already cover those topics, where discussions and spell-sharing have been going on since 2008.

Okay, so here we are in 2016 in the Job-Getting thread in the Money sub-forum.

First thing i think you should do is read the 20 previous pages on this topic. You will see MANY ideas for spells, accounts of how people came to practice hoodoo and what they expect to accomplish through it, and reports of successes and failures.

Along the way you will also see many links to my personal web site, and particularly to the free online book i have written called "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice." Follow those links and read the web pages (which also contain spells you can cast) and continue through the thread until you arrive back here.

When you get back, formulate a question! Tell us what you hope for and what kind of job applications you will be dealing with -- in-person, online, via a friend-network, head-hunting, or a recruitment agency. Because hoodoo is in large part contact magic, the kind of rootwork you can and will be advised to do will vary greatly, based on how (or if) you will be placed in contact with prospective employers.

Good luck, and please do post again!

First, this is a
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby blessedb333 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:30 pm

I would like to start Nursing school next month. (April) The schedule is 8-5am M-F. So I am looking for work that is at night, or on weekends, or very flexible/ at my own pace. I recently started a business offering birth chart, tarot/oracle readings and surprise gift box subscriptions so I would love if this provided the reliable main source of income. I would need help with customers purchasing from my online store, through my social media pages: etsy, instagram, blog site, twitter…

I’m open to other work such as babysitting or private behavior therapy sessions or with an agency. I would apply to those positions online through craigslist most likely.

I was thinking road opener or steady work or attraction spells/supplies.

yes?

(thank you :*)
blessedb333

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello, blessedb333 ,

All 3 are excellent choices!

I would personally do all 3

Wishing you the best of success!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:39 am

Hi everyone,

About a month ago I performed a purple candle spell to get a great job or fellowship in a specific area. I applied to a fellowship that Is highly competitive within that region and recently received an email that it has had a preliminary review and was sent to the hiring office and is under a second review so I take this as some positive movement!

Now this is my dream fellowship and I would love to get it. I posted my prayer request to get this fellowship with the crystal silence league and plan on having lucky mojo light a crown of success vigil on my behalf. I was thinking of having them adding attraction , look me over , I can you cant (because I have a lot of competition ) fast luck and road opener products to this.
In addition to this combo is there anything I should be doing at home in order to perhaps push the scales in my favor ? I'd love to be called for an interview but right now I am just in limbo waiting to see how the application review goes.

I'd appreciate any ideas on how to keep the positive momentum moving so that I get this amazing fellowship.
Olivialeigh

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Hello, Olivialeigh,

I would most certainly perform a honey jar spell also with them and you in the jar

www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

I pray that you get it!!!

PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Job Hunting With Health Obstacles

Unread postby dmtm » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:31 am

Hi Everyone,

I need a job, like yesterday, but my overall attitude toward myself sabotages me.

After a sequence of events, I have some physical health problems and I'm fighting major bipolar depression, PTSD and anxiety, with a handful of somatic symptoms, attention problems and cognitive issues accompanying the anxiety. Being bipolar has never impacted my professional life until recently. I am a mess, I'm in therapy and trying to work thru my problems, but it's not happening overnight and now, finding the financial means to maintain treatment has become a struggle. I've always either worked or I've been a student, being unemployed and out of the academic world makes me feel even worse about myself even though initially it was by choice.

My mental health is an obstacle, fear is an obstacle, my self worth is an obstacle and in all honesty, a 60-day stay at a private in-patient facility would serve me best, but obviously I don't have $68,000 to drop on that.

I need to go back to work as soon as possible, but I already struggle for the strength to do basic everyday things, so even looking for a job is challenging.

I have an impressive work history, but the professional gap in my resume concerns me, every so often I volunteer with creative arts related organizations so hopefully that makes up for it.

These days, I'm deeply effected by the people and things around me so it has to be the right kind of job in the right kind of environment with the right kind of people.

Keeping in mind that I really have no funds to spare, and knowing that my disenchantment with the the world and my place in it is an obstacle, what can I do to get myself back in the workforce as quickly as possible?

Any advice is appreciated. Sorry if this is too much information.
dmtm

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:43 pm

Hello, Dmtm,

I am so sorry that you are going through this emotional torture.

Although you are asking for help with jobs, you first and most important obstacle is the depression.

Please pray to St Dymphna

And here is a page about her: www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

Ask her to help you.

Then, after this, start with Steady work products. But, take care of this first obstacle.

PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling