Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Miss Nikki
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:25 pm

Hello, Mastersirius678.

I hope you are in good spirits. I wouldn’t use Love Me oil unless you want the interviewer to falling in love with you. Get a business card from the agency or their brand name. I would use Look Me Over, Steady Job, and Crown of Success. Good luck!
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:20 pm

Hi Miss Nikki

I see, always a good idea to get the second opinion, yea, I don't want my interviewer to fall in love with me lol, keeping it professional.

mzberry
Newly Registered

Unread post by mzberry » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:21 pm

Goodday everyone I am very depressed I left my permanent job Feb 2019 took up a great opportunity where I was able to travel led within the last 3 months in the new job I got pressured I got so fed up I left right away I got another job but the working conditions is poor I have sent out resume looking got a better job so far I have been on interviews and no one hire me keep in mind I am still employed on probation with this horibble company I have my degree and masters in sales and marketing but the economy is so bad right now I have my altar light I tried everything st jude turn black I use st jude candle and oil, job oil fast luck etc st jude candle was green I use st Joseph yellow I put st Joseph oil job oil magnet fast crown of success success oil etc I have 7 Africans powers candle I only have job oil I have a black candle and white candle I have lord ganesh picture with deya I have 3 glasses of water petitons paper written on pencil on top I have my name and date of birth written in the center and the back of it is my petition the patchment paper is turn up with my name on top of it a lady told me to take a bath she mixed bath for me don't know the oils then she give me a bottle wijt blue protection oil mixed and told me write my name on a patchment paper put it in the bottle to hide my self I am aslo use fast luck soap I burn at jude incense lord ganesh 7 archangels open road success incense not sure what to do and every do is closing I just need to deal with onethin plz help me what do I use as I want to go and buy some stuff thank you for reading I need a better job fast

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Hello mzberry,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum.

I have to ask that you be mindful of using proper punctuation in your posts, as yours was very hard to read and I do not have the time to edit it. Please post correctly the next time.

I am sorry you are in this situation. You are in the right thread for spell advice, so please read through the posts here for ideas that can help you.

I can't speak for any work that an unknown "lady" had you do. If you wish to get help with a customized spell for your particular situation, consider contacting a member of AIRR, who can do a reading to determine the nature of your continued job difficulties and prescribe specific rootwork to help you. You can find members here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

mzberry
Newly Registered

Unread post by mzberry » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:06 am

Hi Ms Athena
I was using my phone and was typing fast my apologise Besides the reading because cash is very low right now is there anything that I can use right now. Like u crossing soap

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:57 am

mzberry,

There are readers in AIRR that will do a reading for less than $20. If you would rather start on rootwork to draw in a better job, I would start on page 1 of this thread. There are a ton of spells on this thread and I'm sure you will find something that will fit your budget.

Best of luck to you and have faith in your work.
HRCC Graduate #2145

sotxangel

Unread post by sotxangel » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:13 am

I was fired from my job on the last week on sept 2019, I have applied for unemployment and still haven't received my money. i have applied to jobs but, no luck. FYI, I lost my job thanks to the gossip by this girl co worker,my ex boss being a "good friend" of her. Also, a Manager and a wholesaler have put on a bad word for me not getting my unemployment. I need a job and my unemployment soon. Furthermore, I would like to get back at them. Please!Please! Help me.
Thank you!

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:42 am

Hi sotxangel,

I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles. It sounds like there are a few things going on that you'd like to address.

First off, check out Steady Work products to help attract a new, steady job:

https://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Next, if you're having trouble getting your unemployement money due to gossip and backbiting, I'd recommend doing both a Stop Gossip spell on the folks you think are working against you, and a honey jar (perhaps with a Pay Me Oil dressed candle burned on top) to get the unemployment agency on your side and paying out:

https://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Search the forum, and you'll find a great thread on honey jars/ sweet jars :).

Best of luck, hon!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

sotxangel

Unread post by sotxangel » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:40 am

Thank you! for your advice. Have a very good weekend.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:20 am

Hello everybody,

I don't know where is the proper section to ask this, if this one is not, please, remove my post to the correct place and sorry in advance.

I work as a translator and a language teacher, and I don't know what kind of Lucky Mojo spell will be the right one to proceed in my situation. I'm jobless in that arena at the moment but I own a business and that's good for me, just it's quite different from the languages scenario. I'm comfortable with my business but I need a boost to improve my translation and teaching career.

I tend to work with saints.I know that a patron saint for job issues is Saint Joseph, who always help me in my business.

1) Do you know another patron saint who can help me in the languages and teaching arena and does Lucky Mojo have products related to that saint?.

2) What Lucky Mojo spells should be efficacious or at least recommendable to perform to help with my translation and teaching opportunities? I understand that Steady Work is the most common regarding this situation, am I right?. I know there are several other spell kits offered, as well as honey jars, candles, and other supplies, but I don't know if you have products or spells related to teaching or translation issues.

Thank you so much.

Have a nice day.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:41 am

Hello, Alice Kyteler --

1) Saint Jerome is the patron saint of translators. We do not make any products specific to Saint Jerome, but we do make an "All Saints" line of goods. If you cannot find special candles for Saint Jerome, i would suggest printing out his image from a digital source and labelling your own candles. If you wish to "customize" our All Saints Oil to specially petition him, i suggest that you buy a packet of Deer's Tongue Leaves -- an herb reputed to help with speech, language, and education -- and crumble some into the All Saints Oil with a special petition to Saint Jerome to assist. Mercury Oil would also be good for this, as Mercury is the planet of speech and communication.

2) Steady Work would indeed be the spell kit i would recommend. What i think might be a good idea is to order a bottle of All Saints Oil and a packet of Deer's Tongue Leaves, as described above, and blend the Steady Work Oil and the All Saints Oil (with added Deer's Tongue Leaves) together as you work the spell.As for the Spell, we make a Steady Work Spell Kit and a Steady Work Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit -- your choice. Another way to work, if you only need the oil and can make your own honey jar or perform your own spell according to our free instructions online, would be to order a Churches and Rootworkers Special 4 ounce Oil blend, custom made for you. Order it to contain the following:

Steady Work Oil
Crown of Success Oil
Mercury Oil
All Saints Oil
Added Deer's Tongue Leaves with a prayer to Jerome, Saint of Translators.

We will make it up exactly as ordered, and you will have a good supply of it to use in candle dressing, bathing, and on your hair or skin.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:15 am

Hi Miss Cat,

Thank you so much for your answer.

I knew Saint Jerome was related to traslators as he was the first one in traslating the Holy Bible, but had my doubts because had heard that the Holy Spirit had something to do in here. That's clarifying.

Wow!, what a nice list of interesting products!. All Saints products seem good to me as I can use them for other purposes when working with saints, as well the Crown of Success and also Mercury Oil (didn't take this into account), and of course Steady Work. It seems a pretty nice blend to me.
Have a question about the Deer's Tongue Leaves: must I add them to a honey jar or do you mean I should annoint then in a candle on top of the honey jar?. Are these leaves edible?.

I work in between my own business and also teaching languages, I want to improve my teaching arena, would the listed products be suffice to my purpose or maybe I should add a boost concerning teaching?. I heard of Saint Thomas Aquinas as the patron saint of teachers, do you agree?.

Thanks so much for your kind help Miss Cat!

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:27 pm

Hi Alice Kyteler,

I'm not Miss cat, but hopefully I can help a bit as well. Deer's Tongue Leaves are edible, so you can put them into the honey jar itself, and still use the honey to taste or even bake with:

http://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html

Crown of Success would be excellent for teaching, and you might also want to work with something like King Solomon Wisdom spiritual supplies:

https://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

I think those two mixed with the Mercury Oil for clear communication would be a really nice blend for giving your teaching career a boost.

I do not personally work with saints, but I've heard it said that Saint Thomas Aquinas is the patron of scholars, academics and students, so I don't see why he wouldn't be he wouldn't be a good saint to petition to assist a teacher.

Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:21 am

Thank you so much FiachnaCybele for your kind help!

Those suggestions seem very interesting. Great info!.

Thanks.

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:13 pm

***Praise for St. Jude in Job Getting, and personal Promotion of Lucky Mojo St. Jude Products! :D :D :D ***

Hello Everyone! - I just thought I would share something with all of the forum members because I owe a debt of gratitude to St. Jude for helping me with job getting. - And, I want others out there who are struggling, trying to get a job, feeling frustrated and cannot even get an interview to know that St. Jude has helped me quite nicely with getting a job in the past. I am now petitioning St. Jude again because I want to make a career change, and I still have challenges/barriers/difficulties to overcome.

Most people will not think of St. Jude when trying to do work for gaining employment, but I personally feel that he is excellent in helping those who are struggling with job getting, those who face difficult challenges in gaining employment, or who have obstacles to overcome when it comes to landing a job or an interview. -Many people, especially minorities, have strong barriers to employment. - lack of experience, lack of education, criminal background, lack of transportation, lack of childcare, you name it. These struggles and challenges often have their roots in poverty. Minority people have always been disadvantaged and/or lived in poverty due to the system\history of oppression in America and all over the world. Many poor minority people end up with a criminal record simply because they have to find a way to survive, and turn to "other means" in order to do so.

--If you are struggling with job getting and have difficult circumstances to overcome, St. Jude is the Patron saint of "Difficult cases, of things almost despaired of." He is also sometimes called the patron saint of "impossible cases." This means that he will help in any difficult or seemingly impossible situation. In addition, he is known for coming through quickly on behalf of petitioners. Many people will not think of St. Jude for job getting, but I know that St. Jude helped me to get a specific job 5 years ago, and he helped me to keep that job for 5 years!

Now that I am looking to make a career change, and still have some of the same challenges & difficulties as before, I am asking for his help again, and I have been receiving signs that he is already coming to my aid. Because I am grateful and happy for his help, I wanted to advise others who may be having the same or similar struggles. Lucky Mojo sells nice St. Jude Products, here is a link ;) https://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-jude.html

Thank you Saint Jude for your kind, Powerful, and Speedy intercession on my behalf! Thank you for pleading my cause with God and hearing my prayers for assistance! I am ever grateful, and you came through wonderfully every time I sought your help in prayer! Thank you! God be glorified & magnified!
Thank You Saint Anthony, finder of lost items for always finding my lost items. Thank You!

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”