Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

DestinyAndFate

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Thu May 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Ok, So I kinda have a question, I'm going to be applying for jobs, and I was wondering I was thinking of getting some sachet powders, and or oils to dress on the applications and my resume, I was wondering is it safter to use sachet powders rather than oils, because won't oils stain the application and resumes? And if so, what type of oils, and or sachet powders would be useful. I was thinking attraction, and im not sure what else, if you could all help me that would be great. Thanks!

-Michelle

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Thu May 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Use sachet powders. Say a prayer stating that the interviewers and employers will notice and like your resume while you sprinkle Attraction, Crown of Success and Steady Work sachet powder on your resumes and applications.

You should do an additional candle spell as well using a green candle dressed with wealthy way oil, steady work oil and crown of success oil. Write a petition stating what kind of job you would like, the hours you would like to work, etc (Just try not to be unrealistically specific). Work the spell for an entire week.

When you go into for the interview, have a mojo with A few strands of your hair, High John the Conqueror Root, Shame Brier and Buckeye in a green bag and dress it with Crown of Success oil and feed it with some whiskey.

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Fri May 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Thanks so much! I will try that. :)

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Mon May 31, 2010 5:09 am

I'm in sort of a desperate situation. I've been applying for tons of jobs and no luck. I don't have any supplies that are really geared towards this except for money attracting oil and of course green candles, and money attracting sachet powder.

Any help here was be GREATLY appreciated

Tom

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 31, 2010 11:49 am

Personally, I think you need to cleanse yourself daily. Since you do not have LM products on hand due to low funds, I would at least purchase a candle from the Missionary church to help get you a job. Or you could use your green candles to petition st. Jude...since this seems like a time of desperation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Hello everyone,

I have recently applied for a job that I really want. I've read different posts on attractions work, but need some clarity on exactly how to execute my spell to attract this company so that they call and hire me. In terms of setting up my candle, am I the target or is the company? Do I write the name of the company on the candle along with my command or do I write my name on the candle with command? I have LM attraction oil. I also have LM domination products, although I'm not sure if domination products are appropriate for this situation. Any direction you all can offer will be great.

Thanks in advance

Peace Be With You
Guided--

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 pm

My favorite spell that has worked for me time and again to get a job is this one

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/j ... pells.html

If you cannot follow the time, I usually get a black candle and write everything that is holding me back from the job, or what I do not want from the job. I dress it with banishing oil. I do this during the waning moon, or on a Saturday. I do this for 9 nights.

Then i dress a green candle with everything I want in a job, and dress it with a steady work or success oil.

In your case, the target is the company. You are the petitioner. You can simply do a look me over/attraction candle. I would do some road opener work.

Simply get a yellow or green candle. I would write your name on candle, and then write attract (name of position and company) to me. Rub some attraction oil up the candle.

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:49 am

Stars,

Thank you for your instructions and advice. I have looked at the

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/j ... pells.html But did not have the materials for the spell. I have to get some banishing oil from LM.
I'll have to order some supplies. I have already begun road opening work, and will also do as you suggested above. Thank you again!

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 am

Okay, I have two friends who work together at the same company. They have a fabulous working relationship and want to leave the current company but find another place where they both can go (one is the other's assistant).

So, they are willing to pay me, so I want to do something fabulous. What sort of hand would you prepare for them to find a company/corporation that allows them to stay together and would you add both of their personal effects to it, etc.

PS - they are not romantically involved at all. Each of them is married to someone else, etc. So nothing romantic needed, strictly that they have success in finding mutual positions together.

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:24 am

I would do Road Opener work first, followed by an Attraction kit for their specific petition. If they want to then carry a hand with them, make a success + job getting hand with a lodestone in it for them to carry. Make sure to put five finger grass in there.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:04 am

Thanks JJ - you rock, as always

couple questions.. will one bag suffice.. if she is more likely to feed it than he will be should she hold the bag?

again, do I need to add personal effects of each of theirs (a snip of hair or nail), they are both willing..

thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:18 am

I would make each of them a separate hand to wear. If you're just trying to make a container trick for the two of them, then just make a bottle spell with both of them inside. Then you can work it daily, or whichever one of them is going to be doing it can.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:20 am

Bottle Spell is an excellent idea.. I'll go with that.. I can add their personal conferns, 5 fingers, attraction oil, crown of success.

Thanks again.. I hope this works.. they're a great team!

eyeslikeapisces

Unread post by eyeslikeapisces » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Hello,

I am getting ready to graduate in the spring and this fall, I have to work an internship. I am having a difficult time finding 'the right fit' and also I still have no clue what direction I need to take with my career, once I graduate.

Specifically I would like to get a little self confidence and hopefully success when i begin the application process and the same when I really start delving into my career, any suggestions would be appreciated!

I'm thinking something along the lines of luck,john the conqueror, maybe something with saint expedite. mojo bag for myself?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:08 pm

I would go with some Crown of Success + Master for yourself, with some Attraction spellkit to draw the appropriate opportunities to you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:38 pm

If you want some confidence, I would light a crucible of courage candle for that, or you can get a mojo bag such as master, or john the conqueror. In addition, I would recommend you getting a reading as well to see if that helps with the possible direction you should go in your career. Also, I would recommend doing some road opening work as well.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:40 pm

I think it sounds like you need to get "clear" first, before the magick can work.

First, you must know exactly what you want, whether it's an internship that pays, or a very specific job that will give you such and such, once you got that--you can do the magick.

Keep in mind, you're dealing with a very tough economy, so finding the "right fit" will be difficult.

In the meantime, purchase a cleansing bath to remove all doubts, fears, and insecurities. First you must ground out the negative, before you can center in the positive.

After that, you can buy any kind of oil that will boost your self confidence, and annoint yourself every day, or light some candles that will boost your self esteem.

In order to get "clear" about what you want, try burning a white candle, use a sigil for clarity, and annoint it with Frankincense oil, while meditating about what exactly you're looking to do.

Horrormoviefan74

Unread post by Horrormoviefan74 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:40 pm

I believe I will invest in getting a reading from one of the recommended readers. Financial resources are quite tight, actually tighter than what I am accustomed to. Any spells or candle work (that I can do myself because of that reason) that I can do myself? :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:46 pm

edoras

Unread post by edoras » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:14 am

I'm a design student and I pretty much need a part-time job asap and I dont know which products I should order or if I should get a spell kit. I was thinking along the lines of fast luck but there many others that are applicable in this situation.

Thanks!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:59 am

Remember one thing, you cant go wrong getting the spellkits because they include the whole line of products associated with the intent. (oil, sachet powder, incense, bath crystals, a mojo, and instructions to boot) Think about the Crown of Success kit and/or Steady Work kit both are geared toward success Read about them here Crown of Success http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html, Steady Work http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

Fast Luck is appropriate to get things in a hurry, it is work to keep it going in my opinion, but thats your choice read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fast-luck.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Road opening work is another one I would add. You can simply get the vigil light or the oil with some orange candles. It will help clear the path to help you get that job.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:24 pm

I agree with starsnthesky7 about the Road opening work its a good 'in there'

Helpthyself

Unread post by Helpthyself » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:45 am

Hello All,

I've sort of been lurking around on here for awhile now..but this is my first post.

I will say that I've been working on reconciliation with my ex-boyfriend..I've seen some progress, honey jar..seems to be working in that he is treating me better..but not exactly sweetly..still a very tough case as he is very stubborn! My point is that I'm not new to hoodoo and I've had readings done before, but the focus of those readings was the relationship issues.

Anyhoo, I came to the conclusion after much prayer and meditation that I really need to focus more on myself, alot of what blocks our relationship distance and the fact that I moved back home since losing my job in Jan. 2009. I've been looking with no long term success. School is going very well but now that unemployment benefits seem to be up in the air..I'm running out of money.. and don't want to be any more dependant on my parents than I have to be.

So I was wondering if you could advise me on what steps to take in order to open my road in terms of job opportunities..or attracting job opportunities.. I don't have much money left, so I can't afford a new reading to get advice from AIRR workers..Any suggestions would be much apprieciated!!

I will keep searching the forums..I know this is not a new topic!

Thanks again!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:58 am

i would start with some candles with road opener, steady work, attraction, and money come to me....maybe pray to st. expedite. hes done wonders for me in the money department recently :D

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 am

IV used lodestones to draw money to me and keep it coming to me, pray over it daily/weekly for the needs and feed the stone. I keep it with a money jar that i throw lose change and bills into. When the jar is filled i take out the money and bring it to the bank or pay what i need. I always put back a handful of change and some of the cash to keep the jar working. been successful with me..hope it helps!!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:48 am

nena1974 suggestions are great Road opener (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html) to bust through blocked conditions, overcome obstacles, and get off to a strong start looking for employment; Steady Work (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html) to to get a good job with regular hours and a fair wage; Attraction
(http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html) to draw whatever you wish like a magnet; and Money Drawing (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html) to pull in income. I would add Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) for additional humph! Good Luck on your work venture!

Helpthyself

Unread post by Helpthyself » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks so much this is all very helpful. I like the idea of the money jar..

Jwmcclin - Question can I work all of these together, or do them in steps? My first thought was to do build them up, one behind the other?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:58 am

Working them step by step, yes. If possible you should spiritually cleanse your flat with Chinese Wash, then take one to three Road Opener baths and do a dressed candle. Then a Steady Work spell - for work getting spells I throw in Crown of Success and Money Drawing oils too. Then do the money jar.

If you get interviews there're always a few tricks. Write the interviewer's name on a piece of paper, dab a bit of honey on it, fold it towards you and put it under your left shoe, tap your foot during the interview to exert subtle influence on that person. Five finger grass in your pocket will help you get others' favor. A mixed powder of powder sugar and cinnamon dressed all over your body will help win them over.
HRCC Graduate #1610

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Dressing resumes and applications with look me over powder is another great way to get noticed and your foot in the door. After you get the interview id use the other products mentioned to help you get the job. Good luck!

butterflybeauty

Unread post by butterflybeauty » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:34 pm

I have several issues I need to resolve quickly and consecutively.
1.I need to make my supervisors stop increasing my workload and increase my pay. I started buring a Boss Fix candle on Sunday and it's almost completed but things at work seem to be worse.
2.I need to help my daughter obtain a job here so she can relocate and be closer to me (she is 4 states away).
3. I need to make my ex pay his child support in full, on time and catch up his back pay.
4. I have an ex boyfriend who lives far away and I don't see him anymore, just small chat every now and then but I want him to give me the attention and affection i feel he should have given me when we were together, make up for what was lost per se' (gifts, affection, attention, etc) just make a fuss over me in a way.

Anyone have any suggestions or advice, please feel free to share. Thank you in advance.. :)

route95

Unread post by route95 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Hello!!

I've been lurking for a while and I noticed that there is normally the recommendation of getting a reading before deciding what spells/steps are most appropriate.

Well my situation that brings me here has left me flat broke (not speaking to partner who was supporting me) and I am weary of spending the money for a reading (well, first I'd have to save up) and THEN waiting longer to save up money to get whatever materials I'd need to do the appropriate work.

Any advice on whether I should just suck it up and slowly accumulate the funds or should i go with 'intuition' and head out on my own? I would absolutely love a reading - if I had a job I would have gotten one, no questions asked - but it just isnt feasible right now.

In a nutshell, my partner and I broke up, complete with me being kicked out of the apt. We were still friendly afterward and were trying to work things out. He still admitted loving me dearly, etc., but literally in the span of a day things did a 180. It's like he hates me now! So I've taken the time to block him and not talk to him, but would like to do some things to ease some sort of reconciliation in the future. Not to mention I still have some stuff in the apartment (one of my favourite dresses)! :p

thanks in advance for any advice. sorry if this posting is a bit long. <3

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 pm

You get very good information here, but a lot of it suggests that you buy stuff. After all, this site is from LM. I seldom get out of here with out spending some money.

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:15 pm

I would actually do money drawing work and get a job before even attempting reconciliation.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 pm

I personally would start with some work directed at finding a job and drawing in some money. Then after that is done you can worry about saving the money to get a reading and doing the work needed to be done to reconcil your relationship if the reading says it's possible. And while you are waiting you can always start a honey jar on your ex. There are several threads that you can search that have all the info you need on how to do one and most things you will have right in your home. Since money is tight you can always use olive oil to anoint your candles. Just pray your intent over it. Hope that helps. I'm sure someone more knowledgable will be along to give you more specific advice. While your waiting though you can do a search on money drawing and jobs. I'm sure there are several threads on those topics too. I wish you the best of luck.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Aina

I was thinking about that, but I am not quite sure yet if I am in the right mind to be able to get/handle a job. I haven't applied to a job since the breakup since it took my depression to a new low. However it does make sense to do that.

Thank you :)

route95

Unread post by route95 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:24 pm

thank you so much for your suggestions. I will definitely be checking out the threads. I was leaning a bit towards just doing a honey jar while waiting. It sounds like a good thing to get going while I find a job/money :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Well, these are quite a few issues that are by no means easy, and will be resolved quickly, and consecutively. How fast something works depends on how hard the situation is.

In addition, the boss fix candle has only been burning since sunday, which is not enough time. It takes 3 days for signs 3 weeks for movement and 3 months for final outcome. This is just a guideline, but a sound one. So if you are looking for a quick fix you are probably not going to get it. Hoodoo takes work.

I would recommend that you get a reading each of your situations, and how they can be worked out for you. www.readersandrootworkers.org

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:42 pm

Definitely, do a cleansing first. You can cleanse yourself with eucalyptus, rue, and/or an egg cleansing. You need to cleanse yourself, then next get yourself a job, and some money drawing stuff. BUT I would recommend that you actually start putting your resume out there...start small perhaps a job at the cleaners, temp work, etc. You need to take care of yourself. Then once done with that get a reading, and see if you can move forwards with this reconcilation work. It might be a waste of money in the end to do reconciliation work which would still call for you to get a job.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 pm

I agree with starsnthesky7, get a reading first.

But in the meantime, Essence of Bendover conjure may enhance the Boss Fix to get what you want.
Child support spells include the honey jar, Green Devil candle...etc etc.. according to which method you wish to work.

But still get a reading for clarity and which angle to work.

butterflybeauty

Unread post by butterflybeauty » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 am

thank both of you for your replies and assistance. I have had a reading on both and but it has been a little while. But now that I know the timeframe guideline, I'm more comfortable in what I am to do further, that bit of knowledge helps tremendously. Thank you.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:11 am

Okay I'll do a cleansing tonight or this weekend. It sucks because of this economy that finding a job for someone my age (early 20s) is so hard in this area. And it costs money just to go to interviews! oy *eyeroll*

Recently I've been having very vivid dreams about my ex...since doing a little spellwork here and there... every night. It's about something different each night, whether it's I'm pregnant with his kid or I'm trying to get my stuff back from the apartment...but there is always this general negative overtone. I don't know if it's just because I've been thinking about him constantly and been depressed about the whole thing or perhaps it's some sort of sign?

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:26 am

"thank you so much for your suggestions. I will definitely be checking out the threads. I was leaning a bit towards just doing a honey jar while waiting. It sounds like a good thing to get going while I find a job/money."

Doing a honey jar is relatively inexpensive. You would need a love drawing oil and some love drawing herb mix. You will also need a jar of honey and another jar for the honey jar. If you are going to burn your red/pink candles directly on top of the jar, you will need a jar with a metal lid -- not that easy to find. I ended up buying the jars that you use for canning. They don't come in singles, and I had to buy a box of 12.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:25 pm

If you are in the US, go to your state's child support enforcement office and make sure that they have all the necessary info on your child's father, such as his employer, bank, and address. If he gets any type of job where is reporting his earnings, his employer will be required to deduct part of his paycheck and send to the state to send to you. If he files a tax return, you will get his refund.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

route95

Unread post by route95 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:02 pm

I found an unused jar of molasses in my cupboard with a metal lid! :D I think I'll be starting it tonight after my meditation session. And I sent out my first job app today in months, so at the very least this is raising my spirits overall

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:30 pm

route95

I agree with you there, it's not easy, but even now people land jobs and make money. The competition is stiffer, but you can always get that extra push from LM's Steady Work or Money Drawing and be successful. Don't give up.

You can lose a lot of money chasing men, but you will never lose men chasing money. ;)

route95

Unread post by route95 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Thanks!! While I really miss him, I am appreciating the time not talking. I am not in too much of a rush, so I think this is a great option. I finally feel 'at peace' with this spell in comparison to the others I've done.

LOL I like the way you think. I did the honey jar tonight and now I'm just concentrating on myself...working out, meditating, and applying to jobs. I think it will suit the situation better when the boy and I start speaking again :) I never liked being dependent on him, anyway =T I like my own money! I miss my days of retail therapy... lol

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Well I wouldn't say I'm flat broke but I understand being short on cash. I've found it best to work with your budget and only spend a certain amount (whatever you can actually afford) on products each month.

As far as a reading goes I bought less groceries than I normally do for the week for two weeks and put that money toward the reading.

If you're having money issues in general I'd recommend looking at how you shop for groceries you know the store brands really are just as good as the Name brands. You might not think it but b/c store brands are only a couple dollars less than name brands but I've been doing it you save about 25% On average. And that'll help you in general. I'd also look at how much you spend on recreation and see if you really need to do that crap you know you don't think it but it adds up renting a movie is a lot cheaper than going to the movies. A packed lunch at work saves you waaayyyyy more than going out to lunch everyday. Also all the change you accumulate start putting in a jar and at the end of the month cash it in at a coin star you'd be surprised how much adds up.

But yeah get a job first.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, but sadly I don't do any shopping. After being kicked out I live at home with my parents and I have zero income, zero social life (unfortunately it was dependent on my partner), and I don't really leave the house (because it costs money). So it makes it ridiculously difficult to cut corners in where I spend money since I don't spent it in the first place =X I am ridiculous f**ked when it comes to my financials since I was literally living off another while I was seeking a job so it's a tough situation sadly :(

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:16 am

Well regardless, if it was me I'd get the job save, live with your parents until you have three months rent saved from your job. Then I'd move out. Trust me I understand your situation somewhat (although I've never been dependant on a partner) but I understand the feeling of wanting your total freedom to move about the house. I moved out the first time when I was 18 to my brothers which wasn't much better. At 21 I met a girl and moved in with her family in PA (big mistake) got all my money sucked from me ended up breaking it off a month before or wedding do mostly to her moms involvment in our relationship. Came back to my current residence stayed at my moms for about two months and saved my money got an appartment were I lived for four years (which was awsome) rent kept getting higher each year though at contract time and my brother was having financial problems as I was somehow I was talked into moving in with him b/c he'd only charge me a few hundred dollars rent. Almost two years later I'm going out of my mind. My advice is suck it up save until you KNOW you have three months rent for whatever place you are looking at then make your move it won't take as long as you think it will rest assured and think of how much better it'll be having total freedom without worrying about having a guy that you depend on. Just wait it out you'll be better off in the long run.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:21 am

Oh I definitely hope I get hired soon soon so I can move put by 2011; this place is bad for my emotional well being lol.

Last night I finally had a positive dream about my ex and I! I felt really comforted and happy from doing the honey jar. I did a clearing before making the jar so I am confident and remaining positive. I hope to have the funds to get a reading soon!

But I'd say the dream is a good sign?

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:39 pm

mistiblue

Re: Child support. Don't know what state you live in, but in CA you can get a wage assignment so that it is automatically deducted form his check and send to you buy his employer. Check out your state's law. I would think that just the threat of that might turn him around as he probably wound't like his employer to know that he is a dead beat dad.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Don't worry about money -- it will come to you.

If you can make anything you can sell it on etsy.

If you have anything left to sell you can sell it on ebay and buy supplies to make things to sell at etsy and ebay.

You can mow lawns. You can babysit. You can go shopping for old folks who can't drive.

Going outdoors does not cost a thing. Walk a mile every day to keep yourself in shape.

Look up community gardens in your area. If there isn't one, try to start one. All the food you want!

Volunteer at an animal shelter. Meet good folks and find a companion animal.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

barca

Unread post by barca » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:11 am

I liked Miss Cat advice a lot!!
Just do it!!

route95

Unread post by route95 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:27 pm

barca

Haha if only it were that easy in this area! =) RIght now anything shortterm is unavailable, so I'm stuck doing survey's online. It's better than nothing, but definitely nothing to live on.

I will definitely have to work on getting a job where there's an income of more than up to three bucks per 30 minute survey =P

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Getting your energy up, getting out, and FINDING A JOB is free.

You just need to try. Here is a song lyric from my youth:

You Can Make It If You Try
by Gene Allison

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6NUFE-GYfs

You can make it if you try
Whoa, yeah

Sometime you'll have to cry
Sometime you'll have to lie
You're gonna live until you die
Whoa, yeah

If your baby treats you wrong
Don't go around singing the blues
Remember, my friend,
Everybody can't win
Somebody, somebody's got to lose

Whoa, yeah

According to Wikipedia, the financial success of "You Can Make it If You Try" allowed Gene Allison to open a 24-hour soul food restaurant called Gene's Drive-In in Nashville.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:04 pm

do you have a resume, can you put some look me over powder on it? or spinkle some powdered sugar praying they are sweet and drawn to yours. Id also think a lodestone would help in this case pray daily over it for a new job to meet your requirements and feed it. I love those suckers for drawing work they really work!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:16 pm

j82

Oh didn't know loadestones can draw luck for a job as I'm looking for a part time right now for the school year. Can you just use say a satin jewlery bag and place one in it?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Yes, you could carry a lodestone with you in a little bag as a type of mojo bag. However most workers would put it in there with a couple of other items such as herbs or other curios related to what you're doing.

To work with a lodestone you have to bathe it in whiskey or Hoyt's Cologne first, talk to its spirit to get it to work for you (many people will also name it at that point), and then feed it regularly.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:13 pm

jujugiggles

Interesting again LoL. Do you have to put other herbs and what not into it? I'm going to be placing an order into LM soon but I want to only get what I really need, which I'm almost out of honey jar candles and return to me/commanding oil so those three are musts but I am looking for part time work can you give me just one other herb name? Thanks j82 you're the best ;)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”