Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

almondworld

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by almondworld » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:05 pm

aura wrote:A traditional prayer to him is the following which may be helpful (for employment in a financial institution or to get a bank loan):

''Dear publican become a Saint, after once gathering taxes and tolls how wonderful was your conversion by grace when discarding your earthly possessions you followed the Poor Man of Nazareth. The Mammon of Money is still worshiped. Inspire bankers with kindness and with the desire to help where they can; for what is done to the least, to the poor, is done to Jesus, the Son of Man. Amen.''

You can also read from his Gospel. To thank him, donations to the needy or volunteer work at a local shelter or food bank are good ideas.

Thanks, aura. I do donations to some charity shop regularly, just for keeping my room tidy. :lol:

msfrosty

Unread post by msfrosty » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:54 am

I would like to thank you for this opperunity to ask for help. I was working after a long time without a job until November when I was let go for " not ringing up 3 glasses of ice tea by mistake ", it was the first and only mistake I had ever made there but I was still let go. I took alot of pride and care in my work and it hurt me mentally very bad. I have tried to get over it like my boyfriend says ut to no avail. I've had to go out and stand on corners with a sign asking for help an that alone has made me feel less than dirt. I really need a job and am a great worker, a team player and willing to so what i need to do to get the job done. If there is anything anyone knows that doesn't take alot of "special things" I need to buy for I don't have much money to help me get a job and redeam my self-esteem I would really appreciate it. I am pretty new to this though I have practice in the art of Wicca off and on over the years. I feel as though this new enlightened path is where my heart has truely wanted to be I'm not sure how or where to get started. Your ensight and prayers are much appreciated.

Many Blessing To All
msfrosty

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:31 am

Hello Everyone :) ,

I am trying to get a Leasing job at this specific company. I applied for a lot of leasing jobs in different cities, but no one has contacted me. It's been 2 months now, and I have not heard anything. I hired an AIRR worker and he's burning several different candles for me which he told me that I need them, but I am thinking that the candles may not be enough. I really want this job, I been claimed that I will get a leasing job already, but I just feel that I need to do more. Do I need to call some companies and ask what the manager name is so that I can work on her/him to Command, Bend Over, and Do As I Say so that she/he will give me a Leasing job? The jobs are still availale because I check the website each and everyday. I have been unemployed for 4 years now and I really need a job asap. I totally forgot to ask the worker this on yesterday. Any suggestions would be appreciated. After talking with the AIRR worker, I feel so much better, but something inside of me is telling me that I need to do more.

Thanks,
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:33 am

Work a Steady Work spellkit for yourself, and then use a Steady Work honey jar on the specific hiring managers. You can mix in some Look Me Over oil and Boss Fix oil on the candles for the honey jar. Look Me Over can help get you noticed and liked, Boss Fix will help them favor you, and the Steady Work will help you get hired.

Dressing your head with Crown of Success and dress your body with Steady Work before any interviews, and making sure to dress any paper resumes/applications with powders such as Steady Work, Crown of Success, and Look Me Over will also help you.

If you are open to working with saints, St. Joseph can help one find employment, and if he's willing to work for you St. Expedite may be able to make the process go faster (just be very specific about what you want him to draw).
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:38 am

You can put in a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League and have a whole network of people praying for your needs right away for free.
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

Also, your case may very well be eligible for Pro Bono work from AIRR, where the workers from AIRR will read on your situation, provide advice, and set lights and provide donated spiritual supplies to help you get ahead. You will have to purchase a $10 intake reading, but if you are accepted as a Pro Bono client, the rest of the services will be provided for you at no cost.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:03 am

Hello Devi Spring,

Thank you so much for this information. I will do just what you stated. I so love this forum because there is always someone on here that will give and or help us with the information that we need.

Thanks
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:58 pm

MINKBRYAN wrote:Do I need to call some companies and ask what the manager name is so that I can work on her/him to Command, Bend Over, and Do As I Say so that she/he will give me a Leasing job?
Yes -- and tell them you want to address the cover letter properly. They don't need to know anything about any hoodoo :-)
After talking with the AIRR worker, I feel so much better, but something inside of me is telling me that I need to do more.
Make sure you tell your AIRR worker this; I'm sure he or she will appreciate the information.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:38 pm

What specifically can I do to get a new job?
I currently work in retail, which I hate. And I finally got confirmation that retail is not the field for me (through an airr reader). I was told I need to get into office work. However, it's not easy for me to get into, because most places want someone with experience, that I don't have. My resume is about 90% cashier jobs.
I've lit many candles for 'steady work' and 'crown of success', within the last year, and I haven't gotten hired by anyone. I literally went on 2 interviews within the last week, and had former coworkers put in a good word for me with the managers, didn't get either position (both were in retail though) (one of the people that put in a good word was a manager as well)
I feel as though I interview well, I just don't get the job.
I feel so discouraged. :cry:

eta: I also want to add, that on that last interview I went on, I was carrying gravel root.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:55 am

Well, you were told that retail was not for you. So despite getting interviews, I think the universe is telling you that this is not the field for you.

I would get a black candle start it on a Saturday. I would write from (base to tip) all the reasons that prevent you from getting a desk job. So for example, lack of experience, bad interview and so on. Put some thought into it. Create a petition with the same things on the candle. Dress the candle with banishing oil. I would burn this for 9 days.

Then follow up with a steady work candle or a green candle dressed with work steady oil to get an office job. At the same time you light this candle light a road opener and a crown of success candle. I would even light a purple candle to take out the competition with I can you can't oil. Light all those candles at the same time A good day would be sunday.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Do you mean, get the 4 inch candles and use those, or other candles? (the glass encased ones?) Since you mention lighting it for 9 days.

And Than you so much!!!!!!!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:17 pm

It doesnt matter. Its a matter of preference. You could use the vigil lights. I usually use the jumbo candles a burn a portion each day. But you could use the 4 inch candles and burn one each day for each color for 7 or 9 days.

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:33 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:It doesnt matter. Its a matter of preference. You could use the vigil lights. I usually use the jumbo candles a burn a portion each day. But you could use the 4 inch candles and burn one each day for each color for 7 or 9 days.
Dear Star, which color is suitable for road opener ? Thanks. :?:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:50 am

Orange and if you can't find that white is fine.

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:47 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Orange and if you can't find that white is fine.

Thank you, Star. :lol:

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:39 pm

I have used crown of success on a green candle does that mean it won't work? :s

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:11 am

I dont think it would not work. It depends what you are trying to get success in. Most people work it on a yellow candle. But I think green is okay for attraction and if you want to attract success you should be fine.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Thanks stars, yes that is exactly what I am trying to do :D

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Hi All,

I was wondering is there a way (if they are any) to have a company finally create openings for positions that is rarely posted? I am waiting (!!!) for them to post this particular job as a work at home reservationist that they hadn't hire for at least a couple of years now. These type of openings now are for people that are bi-lingual, which they constantly have, and I have the background and skills of a reservationist but unfortunetely I don't speak a second language to qualify. Spoke to the recruiter asking when they may be hiring for reservationists w/o bilingual skills anytime in the future and she said she really don't know when they may but "keep checking the job posting website" .What can/should I do to finally have them start hiring for these jobs? This would absolutely be my dream job with a great company.
Thanks to all

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:07 am

Well, start by learning a second language. If that's a requirement of the position your not going to get around that. Work with King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success to help your studies. Then, work a skull candle on the departmental head to get him thinking that they have need of this position, and that you are the best one for it.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:27 pm

I think you need to do an attraction spell. Print out the posting of the job you want, or write a description and I would work with this with a lode stone kit, or an attraction spell kit. You are going to want to get a road opener candle, work steady candle to burn at the same time. As the road opener candle to open a road for the job posting to be posted and an attraction spell kit to attract that job to you.

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/worksteady.html

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:45 pm

Thanks guys for the replies sounds great!!

@turnsteel yes, I am going to take a second language, it's going to take me some time to learn it though. the skull idea I like,I have to find out who is the hiring manager for that department, thanks for the tip!

starsinthesky, love the attraction kit idea, going to order it. Regarding the road opener and the work steady, do I let the candles burn out or I let them burn on a schedule? Thanks again!

ps was thinking of also getting a honey jar specifically for this position to open..what you think and what ingreadients should i put in the jar?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:17 pm

It seems that you desire this job so you can start the road opener and steady work before you start or simultaneously with attraction. cat gives a good description of candle burns by days of week here (http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html) using planetary influence. If I am understanding what you are asking. I re-read starsinthesky7 post and she recommends at the same time.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:29 am

I would keep a road opener burning and a work steady candle burning throughout the work AND i would keep them burning after the candle is done just to keep heat on the situation.

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:18 am

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but this summer I'd really like to get a job overseas. I am an early university student and getting internships can be hard, but I am looking for one this summer. Overseas ones aren't as common to apply for where I'm from so that helps me out a bit. I have some connections I am reaching out to, but I don't think a bit of mojo could hurt;) What would you recommend? I am thinking of getting a reading to help out as well because that'll provide more insight into what would be best to try for. In the meantime, what can I do to increase my chances of landing one through so magical means? I am polishing my resume and everything like that so all traditional senses are being covered.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:13 am

Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html), Master (http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html), Attraction (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html).

Success in your collegiate endeavors, increase personal mastery and power and to draw whatever you wish to you, in your case internships. You might consider I Can You Cant (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html) in situations where there is competition, its give you an edge.

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Thank you I understand now, but I was thinking of also adding a honey jar to give it that extra edge, ya know? ;) Only because this is complex and i'm trying to line up a hoodoo arsenal team...! For the honey jar i'm thinking so far printing out the company logo and the job description as a petition..what would you suggest I also add to the honey jar like what herbs/oils etc. would a lodestone be okay to add too?? I'm looking to burn the candles at the same time with the honey jar as a backup as i have a feeling this is gonna take some time..looking to use the skull candle too when I find out who the hiring manager for that department is..

Thanks for putting up with me guys love the excellent ideas! :mrgreen:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:23 pm

In addition to those products, I would do a road opener to help open and remove the obstacles.

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.

If you an send in your resume, you can light dust the documents with those appropriate candles.

I know and internship is not a paid job, but it is a job, and I would work with work steady.

www.luckymojo.com/worksteady.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 pm

THere is a honey jar spell kit that you can get. There is a get a job honey jar which comes with everything you need.

I would not put the lodestone in the honey jar. But you can print out the logo of the company, and put it under the loadstone. Put the logo on a plate, and the lodestone on top. Everyday feed the lodestone with magnetic sand.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:56 am

Here is the spell for a Honey Jar (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) ... and as starsinthesky7 mentioned here is the list of honey jars that LM makes (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar) what I like specially is that instructions are included.

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:26 pm

I'm on it thanx thanx thanx all!! :)

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:35 pm

I know this will sound stupid, but will I be able to use a purple candle with uncrossing oil instead of a black candle with banishing oil?
I placed my order with Lucky mojo when I made this thread, but I still haven't received it yet.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:24 pm

No. Purple is not for banishing. If you dont have black then use white.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:51 am

This is the webpage that describes candle colors and symbolism http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Ms. Frosty, we'd love to hear an update from you. How are you doing?

Miss Michaele

msfrosty

Unread post by msfrosty » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:32 pm

I'm not sure what i am doing wrong..... maybe there just has been enough time yet... but I'm praying and lighting my candles putting whatever paper money I can find in the Bible ... I Guess I can say we aren't hungry..... But
I am hopeful..... Thanks to all of you fo your help and supplies..... I think I might have to try and save to get some professional help from yall, lol..... thank you again and many blessings!!

Sheila / msfrosty

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:31 am

How to do spells to find a much better paying job that I can keep and be happy with for a while that is close to the subway station when I don't know what job do I want? My resume is super old with super old reference.

Do you suggest anything to be burn at the altar of LM? How should I send in the petitions? What should I write?

Thank you in advance.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:04 am

Update your resume and references. And then purchase a work steady spell kit which will have everything you need including the directions.
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:23 am

Steady work is a great kit and as mentioned walks through those aspects like rather then writing a petition for a "better job", you list what you want, "A job with great benifits, good pay, close to the subway, happy workers etc". then get out and apply and look. Personally id update the resume to the best of your ability.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:36 pm

And, you can dress any application materials that you send out, as well as your own self (before going into job interviews). You can dress resumes and applications with powders such as Steady Work, Attraction, Crown of Success, and Money Drawing. For dressing yourself, you might use those oils.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:48 pm

exactly heartexalted... newbie2012, you can dress electronic applications (online) with a five spot before submission.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:50 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Petitions can be written in many ways. If you have a light(s) set at MISC, I'd go with Steady Work, Crown of Success and Attraction.
Do you have Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by Miss Catherine Yronwode?

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Good luck and stay posted!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Five spots?

Yes, I have the book. Good read.

Thanks guys, I will give them a try soon.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:28 am

5 spots meaning you dot each corner of petition then the cener with the oil(s) you use.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:06 am

Thanks starsinthesky7, newbie2012, here is further information on 5-spot <http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html>

Hula Honey

Unread post by Hula Honey » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Aloha everyone!

My fiance is going to turn in three reference letters as the last step to getting a great job. We have the letters and he is going to hand them over to the HR person that will be deciding whether or not to hire him. I have a pretty good variety of LM oils and LM powders such as attraction, five fingers, john conq, king sol, crown of success, fiery wall, lodestone, prosperity, road opener, and van van. There was a small glitch in him getting the position immediately; they questioned his background (which is clean now-juvie issues) and asked for three reference letters.

I appreciate your guidance and advice and have a beautiful week! :D

Mahalo!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:41 pm

I would use a combination of Crown of Success and Attraction sachet powders, dusted over the reference letters lightly while saying a prayer that the job folks will be attracted to your fiance and he will have total success. Don't use oils on the papers, they will stain.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:06 am

Consider adding Steady Work to the mix already recommended by MaryBee: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

faitlaforce

Unread post by faitlaforce » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:00 am

When you say five spot, do you mean taking some oil and five spotting the applicwtion or resume on the computer screen?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:14 am

faitlaforce wrote:When you say five spot, do you mean taking some oil and five spotting the applicwtion or resume on the computer screen?
I wouldn't use oil on any paper you'll hand to an interviewer or potential employer. Use the powders instead. But fivespot your computer screen with oil, definitely. And wear it like perfume to the interview, rub a little on your hands to get ready for the handshake.

I definitely like the idea of using Attraction products with your Steady Work kit -- and it can be as simple as buying one Attraction product to use or mix with the corresponding Steady Work product, be it oil, incense, or whatever you prefer.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:48 pm

I second all the recommendations above -- and did you say you have five-finger grass powder? Put that in too! Five-finger grass is great for gaining favors and for mastering "anything your two hands can do. I just love that herb!

Miss Michaele

jliscorpio

Unread post by jliscorpio » Mon May 07, 2012 3:07 pm

I am currently employed but would like to find work where I can do it anywhere in the world. It would probably have to be some kind of online work is my initial thought but all I seem to find is those "Work at Home" aka envelope stuffing scams. :D . I currently work as an admin/executive assistant for a engineering firm so although that kind of work isn't impossible to find to do online it is still pretty uncommon, usually it's an in the office kind of a deal. So any thoughts as what kind of spell to use or tailor and then how to even go about looking for such work? I have a yen to do some long term traveling but don't want to blow through my savings and live off of earnings instead while still jumping around place to place as I wish.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Have you been looking in your area of interest? I am too familiar with scams... The online market is great and sometimes the issue is getting in... You just have to be persistent, dress yourself and computer when you submit your resume with appropriate oils, Steady Work, Money Drawing, Crown of Success.

aliciaj
Newly Registered

Unread post by aliciaj » Tue May 08, 2012 10:40 am

I would like to know what would you recommend for me to help with getting a good paying full-time as soon as possible and have my phone ringing off the hook with full-time employment job offers.

datasec23
Newly Registered

Unread post by datasec23 » Mon May 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi...I have been looking to change my life, career wise, and a friend told me to make my wish and throw it out to the Universe... I was skeptical, but started doing it. Just say what you want to happen and send it out...within a short time, I was presented with an amazing business opportunity that is changing my life. You have to really believe and just throw it out there. I can't tell you what a HUGE change my career has taken because of this one small step and belief...Good luck!

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Tue May 22, 2012 9:38 pm

I was wondering what color should the crown of success candle be for one looking for a new job or any job for that matter?
Also can it be the same color for other things as well.. example blue for work but yellow for passing a text?
Not saying those are the colors because I do not know but just wanted to know if crown of success would be the same for all types of success work.

Wordsmith_08

Unread post by Wordsmith_08 » Thu May 31, 2012 6:06 am

I'm looking for a small few hours a week job to supplement my income. I have specific requirements which I don't have time to get into here but I'm wondering the best hoodoo to use and if there's a patron saint for this. I know Saint Peter opens doors but oddly I can't find many prayers or novenas to him (!)
Thank you Saint Jude for your compassion and speedy help! Thank you Saints Michael & Dymphna!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 31, 2012 6:31 am

St. Joseph is the patron saint of workers and can be petitioned for all employment matters. You can also use Steady Work products.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Hi all,

So I have been using my Lucky Mojo Jack Ball for a few weeks now to no avail. Specifically 1 of the things that I have been using it for is to draw in new employment for myself. I followed the directions to the letter, in regards to activating my JB. Also in addition to that, I have been applying for positions, however I'm not getting a response.

Also I have been trying to use my JB as a pendulum, and I am not having any success there either. I have gone through the tutorial on how to train the pendelum, and I have either been getting no response or incorrect response.

I did call the store trying to seek for more information and instructions, suggestions, etc. However, I was referring to the forums.

if anybody can help me with this situation I would greatly appreciate it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:53 pm

simplydevine, here are five pages of information about working with a Jack Ball jack-ball-questions-and-answers-t8479.html

CajunBarbie

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Maybe the Jackball is not for you...perhaps you should try something else
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”