Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

needjinxbreak

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by needjinxbreak » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:20 pm

i like to find a job in los angeles or new york and move out there. is there any spell helps me to find a job in a place i like to live? or move out to a place i like to live?
how can i understand that is a good place to live?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Hello, needjinxbreak ,
I have moved your post to the appropriate subforum.
Please read through the topics and see all the wonderful spell suggestions.
To make absolutely sure about a move, though, that would require a reading.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

carcarcar

Unread post by carcarcar » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:09 am

Hello,
what should I use if I want to find a job that is related to art and culture?
thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Good Evening, Carcarcar,
Try this forum thread. Many ideas here: suggestions-for-success-in-art-music-da ... 17466.html
If you can't find what you're looking for, let us know
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

caramelkisses

Unread post by caramelkisses » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:42 am

Hello,

I wanted to do some work on behalf of my mom who wants to get a client to hire her. She is a PSW and wants the lady she looks after to hire her for a set number of hours per week.

She was able to get her hair, but we're trying to figure out what course of action would be best.

Also because I am doing the work for her, how should I write out the petition paper?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Good Evening Caramelkisses,
I have merged your post into the thread of getting a job.
There are many pages here with lots of ideas.
You might want to try an influence spell to get this lady to hire her www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
You could also try the steady work kit www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
A honey jar spell www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
And, for writing out a petition paper, read here for ideas (there are 9 pages to peruse): petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 9s240.html
Good luck to her. Wishing her the very best!
Happy Holidays!
HRCC Graduate #1631

sky4343

Unread post by sky4343 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:01 am

I am looking for jobs but it seems every job does background checks and I have a case pending that's still going on for misdemeanor and I'm afraid it will keep me from getting jobs. What candles can I have burned to be able to get a good job despite of this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Good Evening Sky4343,
Have you discussed this with an attorney? That would be my first suggestion.
If you go to the upper right hand corner of this page. And I the dark green area, there's a white box. Type in: invisibility. There's couple of good spells there. I believe one of them also incorporates steps from "Law Keep Away" spells.
You could also do a banishing spell in that arena of your life. Just make the misdemeanor as your focus to banish.
You could also be upfront with prospective employers while using other products to make you desirable.
Additionally, use the spells on this sub-forum (Steady work, etc.), while working on the misdemeanor 9as I had previously mentioned).
Good luck to you
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Hello all.

I hope my question is being posted in the right column.

I was offered a government job but I have no idea where I will be posted to. And I am thinking of getting a reading or something to know the exact location. Is it possible? I want to stay in my own state because it is more economical and stable.

Hope I will get an answer.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:40 am

vmadone, yes, it sounds like you need a reading. There are many skilled and talented readers on Hoodoo Psychics and AIRR that would be able to help you. From the sounds of your question I bet that a ten minute reading would be enough to answer this one question, but if there is more that you want to look at you might need more time.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Hello Miss Phoenix. Thanks for that. I truly appreciate. ;)

caramelkisses

Unread post by caramelkisses » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Good Evening Caramelkisses,
I have merged your post into the thread of getting a job.
There are many pages here with lots of ideas.
You might want to try an influence spell to get this lady to hire her http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
You could also try the steady work kit http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
A honey jar spell http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
And, for writing out a petition paper, read here for ideas (there are 9 pages to peruse): petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 9s240.html
Good luck to her. Wishing her the very best!
Happy Holidays!
Thank you for your help Miss Aida! I will definitely try out your suggestions.

Jonah1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jonah1 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:42 am

Can someone advise me which spell I can use to help me get a good job.
I was laid off and I am worried that I may have to get sell my home in order to survive. I was thinking about getting
Steady Work/ Attraction/ Crown of Success Vigil Light .
Can anyone suggest anything else.

lovejade

Unread post by lovejade » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:49 am

Hi. I've read this entire thread, and it's filled with wonderful advice. I wanted to get a reading/consultation to decide the best course for me. However, before I can do that, I have an interview on Thursday, which is in 3 days!

I only have a small green candle in my possession. I also have the business card of the CEO's wife, with the company logo on it. However, for this interview, I won't be interviewing with her. I'm being considered for another position after interviewing with them last year. I know the names of the interviewers. I might possibly be able to find their pictures online. What kinds of things can I do to land this job with the household items in my house? I have the ability to buy basic herbs and honey if that helps.

I wanted to book a consultation with Catherine, but she's booked through the end of this month. So, what should I purchase in general for getting a decent paying, desirable job? I've been unemployed for a little over a year now and really can't afford for this to keep going indefinitely. I've gone on several interviews to no avail. I'm very new to hoodoo but desire spells that are effective enough to get a job. Thanks so much!

caramelkisses

Unread post by caramelkisses » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:37 am

Hello all,

I have another situation that I need some help with. I've read through the threads and want to see if this would be an appropriate course of action.

I have recently been hired by a salon to make wigs for them on contract for a few months.

I want to get the contract to be extended eventually, should I dust the contract with steady work + crown of success before giving it back? I also was wondering can I dust the wigs with maybe a powder or oil, or maybe even mix oils into the shampoo that I use to wash them so that they will continue to work with me and like the products?

TIA

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:22 pm

Hello, caramelkisses
I think your idea of dusting with the sachets are wonderful ideas.
Not sure about the oils. They may be detected by the clients.
You might also want to try the Crown of Success Spell Kit to help you along: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
They work fabulously!
Wishing you the very best in your endeavors.
HRCC Graduate #1631

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:34 pm

I like dressing candles with oils. this is what has worked for me in the past. I am looking for a full time job. what oils can i dress my tea light candle with to help me get a full time job. how would i word my petition? thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:09 pm

Steady Work Oil is always good for getting a job. So is Crown of Success. You can blend them together if you wish.

Your petition can be written in your own words, such as, "May the job i am applying for at [Company] be mine! Alternatively you can write out a Biblical or Scriptural prayer, such as :

Psalms 90:17 - And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

Luke 11:9 - And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:07 pm

thank you very much

DrJulie

Unread post by DrJulie » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:14 pm

Make a copy of the resume and burn a Steady Work/Attraction/Crown of Success vigil light on top of it.
Use the same combination of sachet powders to gently dust the keyboard he will be using when he sends the resume, and the oils to LIGHTLY anoint the corners of the computer that he will be using. If he is communicating with them by phone then give the phone the same dressing treatment.
Get the name of anyone responsible for hiring, if you can get their picture that would be great too, and put them in a honey jar.

Good luck,
Bri[/quote]

Hello Miss Bri,
I have all the appropriate oils, however, attraction powder is the only one of the three I currently have ( I do have, fast luck, john the conqueror ?) Would the combination of herbs minerals as used in a crown of success mojo bag mixed in with attraction powder work ( deer tongue, pyrite, dragons blood, etc) as well as have gravel root among other herbs.
Please advise,
Thanks
Julie
Julie xoxo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello, DrJulie,
I know that you are asking Miss Bri a question. But..
Just wanted to let you know that usually, when a root worker prescribes something, it is more prudent to follow their directions as given.
I personally find that altering prescribed spells may not have the proposed impact.
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mzberry1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mzberry1 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:30 pm

In 2011,I got hire at a very prominent hospital in NYC as a Food Service Associate and 1 week before my probation ended I was let go.I was very depressed and heart broken because I did my very best and I was never last alway stayed for overtime when I was asked and I also worked on my days off when they short short and called me unexpectingly. I also worked for usps,seasonal but they treat us like dog poop and push us around all night long,that ended.

I keep applying to the same hospital everytime I see a opening that suits my qualification and in dec-2013,I did a interview for nursing aide position and the interviewer assured me that I would get hired because liked me. A week after the interview I called her and told me I would get hire in jan-2014.so I called again on jan 16,2014 and I left her a voicemail and she called be back hours after,apologizing that she have been very busy and all the position has been filled.

My question is sense she is one of the recruiter for the position I keep applying for can I use a spell to compel her to hire me.I have her name,phone ,job address and I even got a picture of her from a social network.Does lucky mojo a specific spell for my situation.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:39 pm

Hello, Mzberry1,
There are many many spells on this subforum (abut 12 pages). Please read through these pages for ideas.
Also, you can go to this page and use an influence skull candle spell to convince this person to hire you: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
In the meantime, be persistent
Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Blackwood Lady

Unread post by Blackwood Lady » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:07 am

I have been in Rootwork for quite some time. I want to do a work for my boyfriend to help him get a job. I believe but he does not. Can I still help him even if he is a skeptic? Also, I wanted to make a charm for him to carry but I can't seem to make homemade bread, and the charm requires white wine and home baked bread as an offering. Any ideas?
Reality is subject to perception, change your perception, change your reality.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:37 am

Blackwood Lady wrote:I have been in Rootwork for quite some time. I want to do a work for my boyfriend to help him get a job. I believe but he does not. Can I still help him even if he is a skeptic?
You certainly can. Sneak Crown of Success and Steady Work products into his grooming products; wash his clothes with the bath crystals; burn candles for him without labels, but appropriately dressed.
Also, I wanted to make a charm for him to carry but I can't seem to make homemade bread, and the charm requires white wine and home baked bread as an offering. Any ideas?
Get someone else to bake the bread for you, or select another charm that doesn't call for skills you don't have (yet).

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

Blackwood Lady

Unread post by Blackwood Lady » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:32 pm

Thanks for the tips. This is a difficult situation for me. He has very little confidence in himself as well. He has been out of work for too long.
Reality is subject to perception, change your perception, change your reality.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:13 am

Blackwood Lady wrote:Thanks for the tips. This is a difficult situation for me. He has very little confidence in himself as well. He has been out of work for too long.
That just might make him a little slow to react when opportunities come. Add King Solomon Wisdom and Crucible of Courage products to your work, too.
Good luck,

Miss Michaele

DitasMom
Newly Registered

Unread post by DitasMom » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a bit of a weird situation and it's driving me to distraction.

First of all, I'm a noob when it comes to conjuring and I don't want to offend anyone with this novel length entry. So I'm saying I'm very sorry in advance.

My boyfriend and I have had a long distant relationship for the past five (almost six) years. We would like to live in the same postal code one day but there are circumstances that have kind of prevented us from doing long before this. Here are the reasons why it would be hard for me to move to Toronto where he lives:

- I have serious health problems. I'm not sick now but it wouldn't take much for me to get sick. I had a double lung transplant in 2002. While this is totally awesome you have to take anti-rejection drugs for the rest of your life. Anti-rejection drugs are basically immuno-suppressant drugs that make you about one step away from living in a plastic ball. These drugs are also expensive. I'm getting help from my parents and the provincial government to pay for them.
He would never be able to pay these drugs if we lived in Toronto because his benefit package isn't like the one I live under now. Plus my doctors are here and they are really good at their job. I don't know what it would be like in Toronto.

Here were the reason he couldn't come live with me:

- His children. When we first met his children were eight and 13 and I'm not really into ripping a father away from their children (btw I still don't find it cool, but his daughter is now eighteen and his son turns 14 in June. I adore his kids. Their great! Right now I don't know how much they'd like me if their father moved half way across the country but anyway...)

- His ex-wife (the children's mother) would have a stroke. I'm terrified she'll make his life a living hell...
I will admit she is an excellent mom but she is human and sometimes she dose things, just little things to hold over him but now that the kids are old enough she can't really do that anymore.

Here's the thing. He lost his job at the end of January and for what he does he says there isn't really anything for him there that would help me ends meet. I think he would like to come out here and find a job. I'm also thinking he thinks it would be a fresh start for him if he moves here with me (it's also like some one of a higher power is telling us something/giving us our chance). I'm all for it but at the same it's not something that would happen over night, and he said if it does happen it wouldn't happen until late March or April. This is going to be the longest two months of my life as there still is a chance he could find a job there

Would it be horrible if I asked the goddess to make it some how have him not find a job there so he can come here and get a job?
Or maybe just get him to come a little earlier?
Am I being a complete and selfish jack ass to ask for any of this kind of help at all?
Am I evoking something negative (i.e. if you wish something bad it will visit you ten fold?)

I know I'm being a bit of worry wart but I also don't want to fool around with anything that could be viewed as black or against the Commandments...

Um so, yeah, if someone could help me that would be great!

Thank you for reading the book

And Blessed Be

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello, DitasMom ,
I am not sure if you're asking us for spell advice or about what the Goddess thinks.
We are Hoodoo practitioners.
And helping someone acquire a job close to you is not practicing dark magic
However, I have merged your post to the job portion of the forum. there are quite a few pages of ideas on how to get him a job where you live.
Lots of spells.
If you have any questions abut the spells, please let us know
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TriniMomma39

Unread post by TriniMomma39 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Hey everyone,I'm currently unemployed and I'm looking to start something new, whether it's getting a job that pays really well or success with starting a new business. I would like that when I send out my resume online I would get the job immediately, even the pay would be unbelievable. I want an income where my bills would be paid and I will be able to get a place of my own, and still have money to spare. What products would be ideal to for me to get my heart's desire with obtaining stable employment with awesome pay and if possible benefits. As far as with starting a new business, I would like to be able to be successful with that as well if I do choose to go that route. I do send out my resume electronically, but I was thinking of using Crown of Success and placing my resume under the candle or even using a mojo bag. Please let me know what can I do so I can be successful in all areas financially. :lol:

funnypupster

Unread post by funnypupster » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:21 am

Hello, I am new to this forum so I hope I hope I am posting in the right category :) I hope everybody is doing well. I have done interviews with a few companies recently. And though I was never offered a job, my interviews have always been successful (at least I feel they were). The problem is that those positions are very coveted. There are literally hundreds of people applying for them. The reason is because where I live those positions are not easy to find. So the competition is incredibly fierce.

Anyhow, I have 3 conjure work that I would like help with if possible. I am looking for help in what exactly I need to use/buy from Lucky Mojo.

1) Creating a new position in a company: I really liked 2 of the companies that I interviewed with, and I was thinking that, perhaps, even if they did not offer me that position, they could still consider me for another one that hasn't been created yet. Is there anybody who knows any spells for creating a new position?

2) Eliminating the competition: I mean not per se. I don't mean that I want to destroy people, but I want to get ahead of the competition. I think you know what I mean (?)

3) Finding a job: literally finding a position as there is NONE. I couldn't even blast my resume if I wanted to because there is almost nothing out there!

Thank you in advance for your help! I love Lucky Mojo by the way!! Wonderful company and customer service :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:30 am

Hi funnypupster and Welcome to the Forum,

I have merged your post into the long thread which already exists on the subject you posted concerning. I suggest you begin by reading the many pages of valuable information and spells which have already helped dozens of people.

With regards to your specific questions, here is one set of options to consider although no doubt the talented workers on the site will also have some great ones for you:

1) If you really liked one of the two companies, make sure that you have a honey or sweet jar of some kind on them - regardless of a new position or not. To get the new position created there isn't a ''specific spell'' for doing it but alternatives include working with a petition that details the position you would like them to create - written on a business card, flyer or other document of the company's. If you can, fold the petition around some earth collected from the business and personal concerns of anyone you spoke to there if you could get them, a bit of gravel root, a mojo bean and a bit of master root. Burn a series of Road Opener Vigil candles over the packet. When the candle burns are done, you can place the petition packet into your sweet jar to continue working it or deploy it.

2) I Can You Can't product line is the way to go on that: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html

3) The Steady Work spell kit along with some Van Van can be helpful:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html & http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

funnypupster

Unread post by funnypupster » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:00 pm

Thank you so much aura for the incredibly fast reply! That was so helpful!

TriniMomma39

Unread post by TriniMomma39 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:24 pm

I'm still waiting for a reply to my post about obtaining favor with steady and stable well paid employment and/or starting a new business. I would like to know how can I go about making sure that I have the right tools to get everything started. Thanks in advance

MiriLove
Newly Registered

Unread post by MiriLove » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Hey I'm fairly new to this and I just need some help

I've been out of a job for over a year now and I've been having a bit of bad luck. I need something that can really help me get the job I need. I want something on the simpler side maybe some oils and powders. I don't ever really have time to myself where I can really burn candles and do everything else especially since I'm never really alone. Any suggestions?

Also I did the honey scrub and I woke up feeling amazing :)
That's something I'm going to start doing a few times a week

Thank you <3

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:03 pm

MiriLove wrote:Hey I'm fairly new to this and I just need some help

I've been out of a job for over a year now and I've been having a bit of bad luck. I need something that can really help me get the job I need. I want something on the simpler side maybe some oils and powders. I don't ever really have time to myself where I can really burn candles and do everything else especially since I'm never really alone. Any suggestions?
Yes --
  1. Have the following candles burned at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church: ( http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html)
    • Uncrossing
    • Road Opener
    • Steady Work
    • Money House Blessing
  2. Meanwhile, take 13-Herb Baths followed by at least one 9-Herb Bath.
  3. Get a Steady Work mojo bag.
Good luck!

Miss Michaele

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:58 pm

Hi MiriLove

Crown of success is a good on to dress yourself with too.

Good luck!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:35 pm

There are 13 pages in this thread -- did you read them all and not find anything of help?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:42 am

Hi MiriLove,

In addition to the excellent advice you've been given, I've merged your post into the long existing thread on spells for job getting. Between the two you'll no doubt find what's best suited to your situation specifically!
Aura Laforest

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:14 am

I have been at my job for over ten years. I just graduated with my bachelors in May. A position opened at my job that I want very badly. I have a couple of trouble making coworkers, a boss who I don't care for much and I don't think cares for me much but I already put in an internal application for the position. I have several oils and many different colored candles but not all.. I have blessing bath crystals, van van, money house blessing, cast off evil.. Many herbs.. I have power, King solomon, van van, fast luck, look me over, commanding, crown of success, fast luck, rue, lucky mojo, road opener, fast luck, blessing, magnet, bewitching and prosperity oils. I actually have a blessing kit that I never used and many blue candles, black candles, green, yellow, brown, purple and white candles... Any advice? Would this be a good time to start my blessing kit or are there any other spells anyone is aware of that I could work starting tonight?

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:25 am

I also have fiery wall of protection oil

funnypupster

Unread post by funnypupster » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Hello :)

I need some more help regarding my current career/work situation. I have had a reading already on the situation. And, I had pretty favorable cards. But, the outcome is very slow.

I really want to speed things up. I'm trying to literally find a position where I live. It is such a high and competitive industry that there's no opening out there. And, when there are openings, hundreds of people (literally) apply for it. So, it's a bit discouraging.

I am trying to find the best spell/ritual for this. I have burned quite a lot of candles already and I have been carrying a steady work mojo bag. And, I have seen some movement, but not enough. So, I wanted to read some opinion about which kind of spell would help my situation.

I was thinking of doing a honey jar to attract a new job. However, I know that honey jars are meant for specific targets. And I don't have one. So can my targets be "all employers or helpful people who are able to help me obtain employment"? Also, since I don't have a specific target, I don't have any of their personal concerns. Then, should my personal concerns and herbs suffice?

Thank you in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello, Temont,
CONGRATULATIONS on your degree!!!!!!!! That's WONDERFUL news!!
I would start with that Blessing kit.
Then, I would work the Crown of Success with the yellow candles.
The commanding and look me over can be used with the purple candle
And, I am merging your post over to the job subforum that you can browse and get more ideas.
Hoping that you get the job that you applied for.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Thank you very much, Miss Aida :D

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:56 am

If someone is already getting a job but she wants to catch up fast and handle the tasks before the other staff is taking her maternity level, any spell recommended?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:39 am

Hello, vmadone,
I don't quite understand your question.
"...taking her maternity level." <---what does this mean?
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:56 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, vmadone,
I don't quite understand your question.
"...taking her maternity level." <---what does this mean?
Sorry , it was supposed to be "leave". Typo.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Hello vmadone ,
I would recommend this product: www.luckymojo.com/icanyoucant.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Miss Aida

How about King Solomon Wisdom oil? =)

ivlin

Unread post by ivlin » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:04 am

Hello

I'm kinda new in this. I'm a mom and i'm also a student (part-time). I have lots of issues. Next month, my ex-husband will leave me and kids moving to other city and will getting married to other women. Then, i have to apply to a walfare to pay my house rent.
The thing is, im searching the job over the places but i haven't hear from them yet still out of luck!! If i apply for a full-time morning job, i will lose my next session class. Means, it will take time to get in since there's a lot of students in waitinglist. So, i will continue my educations until i'm grad on June this year. I know its complicated.

Can anyone help me how to get a job spells? I really need it in desperately. Thank you

p/s Sorry of my English. Hope you all understand.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello, vmadone,
Yes, she can use both. King Solomon for the knowledge to perform the tasks.
I can and you can't to allow her to complete the tasks before anyone else.
Take care

vmadone wrote:Miss Aida

How about King Solomon Wisdom oil? =)
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, ivlin,
I know that you English is not good. But you have to look at the posts in the topics that yu are writing before asking questions to which answers have already been posted.
PLEASE take the time to read all of the pages in this subforum (there are numerous pages).
There are many spells here for you to chose from.
Wishing you the best on the job
Take care

ivlin wrote:Hello

I'm kinda new in this. I'm a mom and i'm also a student (part-time). I have lots of issues. Next month, my ex-husband will leave me and kids moving to other city and will getting married to other women. Then, i have to apply to a walfare to pay my house rent.
The thing is, im searching the job over the places but i haven't hear from them yet still out of luck!! If i apply for a full-time morning job, i will lose my next session class. Means, it will take time to get in since there's a lot of students in waitinglist. So, i will continue my educations until i'm grad on June this year. I know its complicated.

Can anyone help me how to get a job spells? I really need it in desperately. Thank you

p/s Sorry of my English. Hope you all understand.
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, vmadone,
Yes, she can use both. King Solomon for the knowledge to perform the tasks.
I can and you can't to allow her to complete the tasks before anyone else.
[/quote]

Okay, i will recommend these 2 things to her. Thank you miss Aida.

Didi

Unread post by Didi » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:07 am

Hello all! new to the forums and a total novice to this. I'm looking to get a new job, and I believe this is probably the spell I need. But please tell me if I am, as the thing is I do not have a certain job lined up. The jist of it is, my current job, though pays good enough, just is no longer cutting it on every level. Just not happy. I'm not looking for a promotion or to even stay with who I work for, I am looking for something new. I Just don't know what though. So, what I want is for that door to open and a sign to jump out at me. I am willing to even take a bit of a pay cut, but I just need something new, something meaningful. My wife and I just had our first child and like I said, the pay is actually but it is a go nowhere job. I can't keep doing what I do for another decade, I need something that will give me viable useful skills so I can take care of my family and provide for my son and wife, perhaps even eventually buy a house.

Anywho, IF Steady Work is the right spell, what is the difference between the spell kit and honey jar kit? Which would work better for my situation? Is there something else I should be looking into? Thank you for your time in this!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:37 am

What you're looking for is not particularly specific Didi. Right now, I think Clarity and Road Opener might be better choices in order to figure out what you're heading toward and open the roads to/bust blockages preventing you from getting there. The more precise the goal, the easier to know how to work for it.

In your situation, if you do want to go the Steady Work way, I'd go with the spell kit since it comes with the mojo hand which is really amazing. If you're able to - upgrade to the triple strength hand.

Blessings and Success to you. May you find what you're looking for!
Aura Laforest

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:18 pm

I agree with Aura -- start with the the mojo bag to get the power moving quickly.

But also:

-- Make sure you cleanse and protect yourself first. Sometimes folks spend years on love or prosperity work that goes nowhere because of neglected cleansing or an unsuspected enemy or jinx.

-- Get the honey jar, too, when you can afford it, to support the mojo bag for the long haul.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

funnypupster

Unread post by funnypupster » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:55 pm

Hello :)

I was wondering whether someone could give me some advice on what oils I should be anointing my resume and myself for a job fair I will be attending.

I was thinking of dressing myself and my resume with the following oils:

- fast luck
- steady work
- crown of success
- attraction
- come to me
- look me over
- love me
- Influence
- I can, you can't

Are those appropriate? Am I am using too many oils? Do you have any other suggestions?

I also was wondering whether some of those oils oils (such as "love me" or "come to me") are gender friendly, because I don't only want to attract male employers.

Thank you!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello, funnypupster ,
I like the mixture of: fast luck; steady work; crown of success; attraction; look me over.
You could also anoint your candle with that and pray for getting a job.
I think I would hold off on the love me oils for a job.
I would use influence oil to influence them to give you a job or to call you (put that on the paper that they will handle, along with the look me over)
I would use I can and you can't for the competition in the interviews.
These are just my opinions.
Maybe other root workers can give their advice?
There might be some other ideas that will help you
Good luck and wishing that you get a GREAT job!
HRCC Graduate #1631

funnypupster

Unread post by funnypupster » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:33 am

Thank you Miss Aida! :)

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:18 am

I will be having a major interview this coming 23rd April and I truly believe therecwill be thousands of candidates going for it as well, sice it is a government post.

So I would like to ask if there's any quick remedy to let me get this job at my current place? I have been waiting for 5 years though.

Appreciate your feedback.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”