• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:01 am

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread postby xpoeticmutinyx » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 pm

I have a friend that was recently laid off from a job (I feel like unfairly but that's irrelevant.)

I'd like to cast a spell on her behalf to find a new job and/or success and I was wondering which kit you all would suggest.

Please excuse my ignorance.

All she needs is the chance. She can take the rest from there.

Thanks in advance!
xpoeticmutinyx

Re: Need a Job-Getting Spell Kit

Unread postby J Simulcik » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:58 am

If it is as clear-cut as it seems, Steady Work.
J Simulcik

Re: Need a Job-Getting Spell Kit

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Steady Work is good, but I would also do Money Stay with Me and Attraction (Attract Money to Me). I really like Money Stay with Me, since money will be scarce and you don't need any unexpected bills.

Mary
Literarylioness

TO MAKE SURE SOMEONE GETS THE JOB

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 pm

A friend of mine applied for a job and he REALLY needs it. He has already gotten an interview, and he had to submit his license, and they know about a few blemishes on his background. They sent the paperwork into corporate. I just wanted to know is there anything i can do to ensure he is hired.

Thanks.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: TO MAKE SURE SOMEONE GETS THE JOB

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:19 am

Hi there,
There have been numerous threads on job-getting recently.
One of the latest can be found here:
to-get-help-form-a-work-contact-t786.html

Look over the information that various folks provided and then let us know if you have more specific questions.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: TO MAKE SURE SOMEONE GETS THE JOB

Unread postby Sharona22 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:53 am

I ordered the crown of sucess mojo bag plus crown or sucess and steady work dressed candles.Plus I also ordered him some worry dolls(I did this because he is not a strong believer and figured the dolls would help him relax about the job prior to doing the other items)I also gave him one of the flags that came in the shipment and also some lucky spirit black incense plus I gave him some blessing oil.Almost all of these like bri said were on the site
Sharona22

Steady Work and what else?

Unread postby Angelina » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi all,

I would like some suggestions as to what type of ritual I should go about doing for my husband. He works a lot- about 90 hours a week because he wants to make some extra money for the baby we are expecting soon. I am worried about him and wish he could find a steady job from 9-5pm or 6pm. He works crazy hours, is getting too stressed, and it is wearing him down physically - he has constant leg pain from standing, back pain, problems with his teeth, he goes to the doctor but nothing seems to help him. He is "killing" himself but says he has to do it. Our relationship is also getting stressed and we are only married almost a year.

I plan to do a steady work ritual, but was wondering if there's something else I could do to help. Perhaps a ritual that involves using the psalms. Any suggestions? Please help.

Thank you.
Angelina

Re: Steady Work and what else?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:31 pm

A health blessing spell seems in order, alongside the Steady Work. If it were me, i would light a candle to Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez, who is the patron of getting a proper diagnosis and the proper medical help, to change the condition you identitied as "going to the doctor but nothing seems to help him" -- Dr. hernandez is the helper spirit, the one who intercedes in such a way that the doctors WILL help him.

Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am weak: O Lord, heal me, for my bones are vexed. Psalm 6:2

O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. Psalm 30:2

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Psalm 42:11

God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah. That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations. Psalm 67:1-2

My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. Psalm 73:26
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Steady Work and what else?

Unread postby Angelina » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:06 pm

Thank you very much Catherine!
Angelina

i need spell to my son get a job ASAP

Unread postby theusurper » Sat May 23, 2009 6:52 am

my son has to send his resume on email to get a job out of country, i need to do some kind of spell to help him. please if someone know a good spell share with me. because is on email i can't put in any kind of sachet. help me
theusurper

Re: i need spell to my son get a job ASAP

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon May 25, 2009 10:30 am

I am less experienced; however, the following link should help http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

A more experience person could advise you further.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby myk5 » Mon May 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Generally, you can use a psychic link, such as a personal concern like a soiled sock or undergarment, to link a spell to your son. This is done all the time for sex and romance type spells, but I see absolutely no reason why it wouldn't work as well with other kinds of spells. I must qualify that I'm no Hoodoo expert though.
myk5

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu May 28, 2009 5:04 am

theusurper

Make a copy of the resume and burn a Steady Work/Attraction/Crown of Success vigil light on top of it.
Use the same combination of sachet powders to gently dust the keyboard he will be using when he sends the resume, and the oils to LIGHTLY anoint the corners of the computer that he will be using. If he is communicating with them by phone then give the phone the same dressing treatment.
Get the name of anyone responsible for hiring, if you can get their picture that would be great too, and put them in a honey jar.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Help with Job Spell...A long post

Unread postby Commander Snuggles » Thu May 28, 2009 10:25 am

Hi All. I'm new to posting but have been lurking. I would like to get some advice on a situation and what would be the best approach.....
I want a job, not just any job but ONE particular job. I used to work for a company a number of years ago and was "let go." They have since been sold and are opening a new location about an hour away. I decided to re-apply because I had heard great things about their General Manager (fair, approachable, compassionate, etc.) and she also knew that the person who fired me wasn't a very nice person. So, I get my resume and cover letter together, put on a suit and make the commute. I fill out the application and state that I had worked for them before but had been "let go." I get through the first interview and go to take the mandatory employment test. As I'm taking the test, I hear a man on the phone, "So...was she terminated? Oh. Well, she put this guy's name down. Who's that? Oh, I didn't know that was his last name..." He then went on to gossip with the person on the phone. My heart dropped to my stomach and my stomach dropped to the floor. After I finished the test, I got the "don't call us, we'll call you" speech. Needless to say, I didn't hear from them. After about a week of agonizing I called the receptionist and explained my situation. [I had had a LOT going on in my life at the time I worked for them (a dying relative, severe stress, and my short term memory was shot--none of which I divulged because I had just started working there) and yes, I sucked.] I don't hold anything against them. It just wasn't right for me at the time. The General Manager called and said that my "termination had nothing to do with the fact that they didn't hire me; they just had a lot of applicants and very few positions." So, knowing the nature of this business (hospitality) and the fact that most places over-hire and quickly fire within the first few weeks/months, I don't want my application to be tossed (if it hasn't already). I kind of want it to "resurface for reconsideration." The only things I can think of are love spells...."Look me over," "Remember me," "Call me," etc, but this isn't a love spell. I'm not quite sure HOW to classify it.
As of now, I have High John, St. Jude, and St. Joseph candles burning. Would a honey jar help? What should I put in it? I was thinking of a skull candle but not quite sure what oils/herbs would be applicable to this kind of situation.
Why do I want to work here? I know I can make a LOT of money here, if I am given a second chance (it's been years since this happened). I have a house that's about to go into foreclosure and a relative with a tumor (surgery followed by chemo) who will need my financial help. I have been looking for other jobs but just haven't had any luck. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I did order the "Crown of Success Triple Strength hand" as well.
Thanks.
Commander Snuggles

Re: Help with Job Spell...A long post

Unread postby j82 » Thu May 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Hello, hmm so how long ago exactly did you work there and interview im a little confused? if its been a few years then I would definetly apply again, as mentioned hospitality jobs change hands quickly and often, chances are most of those people are gone anyway. Look me over would work on the resume to get their attention. If you can find out who the manager is who does the hiring and do a honey jar on him to sweeten him up a bit. Get a 7 knob green candle and carve the job and ur name on that perhaps? lodestones could help with drawing the job to you. You can also do a spell to find the perfect job, put the resume out their start calling people and let the best job for you come up.. I think this might be easier in the end.
j82

Unread postby Commander Snuggles » Fri May 29, 2009 8:56 am

j82

Hi, sorry for the confusion. I lost my job in 2005 and reapplied last week. That was when I went through the first interview for this job and the taking of the test. I'm more than a little stubbon and REALLY want this job. I am a good worker and perhaps I want this second chance as a way of "redeeming myself" and proving to them that I can and will do well for them if given the chance.
Perhaps I should try a pink candle sprinkled with some sugar and drizzled with some honey to sweeten them up to me? The 7 knob candle sounds like a great idea. I've only worked with a few of them and it's been a while. I was considering getting the lodestone triple strength mojo hand. Maybe that would help?
Commander Snuggles

Unread postby j82 » Fri May 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Ya those are good suggestions. Though im concerned with teh gossip you heard from them about you. you could find who does the interviews honey jar em, look me over on the resume. a lodestone spell would definetly work in this situation too. I think you mentioned st. jude i pray to him for difficult or impossible situations, i can see how he would also be a great saint to help with your cause. Outside of the magic realm try and think of other things you can do to get in for an interview again to let all this wholesome goodness that you are doing to get the job.. who can you contact, maybe HR??
j82

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat May 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Commander Snuggles

This sounds like a Crown of Success, Money Drawing, and Steady Work combo spell to me:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

I think that instead of hoping that your resume resurface you should send in a new resume that has been dressed with Crown of Success, Attraction, and Money Drawing sachet powders. Perhaps you could include a note that says something along the lines of, I interviewed, I really like the philosophy of this company, and I want to make sure that you have the most updated version of my resume. Something like that.

Put anyone in charge of hiring in the honey jar. A skull candle dressed with HJC oil, Crown of Success oil, and Money Drawing or Attraction oil, rolled with HJC root chips, gravel root, and five finger grass would be a good place to start.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ccrinc » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:47 pm

I am applying for a very specific job online, I have been trying to get on with the government in this capicity for several years now. any help as to what i can do the facilitate getting in this time would be helpful
ccrinc

How to help a friend to get a job using hoodoo?

Unread postby mabel » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:06 am

A friend of mine has been out of job for months now with no hope in sight of finding any soon. Is there any spell that I can do to help him? He doesnt know im into hoodoo thus its best that I will be able to help him with some spell to move things along for him....does anyone know of any spell that could help to get a new job?

Any advice anyone....?
mabel

Re: How to help a friend to get a job using hoodoo?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:48 pm

mabel

Any of the Crown of Success products will help him. In my experience, sometimes it is the mundane stuff that needs to be done in accordance with the spellwork. I would do a Crown of Success spell kit for him and make sure he is looking for a job. Looking for a job, becomes a job when you do not have one.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: How to help a friend to get a job using hoodoo?

Unread postby mabel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:54 am

Thanks Mary for your kind advice :)

will it be alrite for me to do the spell for him instead of having it do it himself? will it still work?
mabel

Need Help Finances

Unread postby lisaliz131 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi Cat

I was wondering if you could help me.

I am have huge problems with money, I am actually living off my credit cards. What can I do to relieve my self from this stress.
Thank you so much

Elizabeth Aviles, NY
lisaliz131

oil to find a good job

Unread postby chaitanya » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:07 pm

I'm wondering what oils i would use to find a good job and keep it. this is not for me. My boy friend has been out of work for some time and has a very poor job history, I almost feel we need a miracle. Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Chaitanya
chaitanya

Re: oil to find a good job

Unread postby Lukianos » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi chaitanya,

Steady Work is the most popular condition formula (use the sachet for dressing paper resumes/CVs and job appllications) for finding and keeping a job:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-steady-work.html

This page has more information about Steady Work and suggestions for spell work to get and keep a job:
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Steady Work may be combined with other condition oils, such as Crown of Success, Road Opener, and/or Van Van to augment and facilitate its action.

Good luck!
Lukianos

Re: Please help

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Being short on money: I would suggest you dress yourself with Crown of Success and Steady Work oil and go out and interview for jobs at the rate of two per day, five days a week, until you find a job. Times are tough, and unemployment is high, so the best way to find a position is to go to more interviews than the lazy folks do. Don't give up.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Please help

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Also, you might want to consider working temp agency work. They can be really helpful until you find a full time job, and many of those jobs can turn into permanent jobs. So I would go towards those. Also, consider getting some look me over oil, or drawing oil to help interviewers want to consider and be attracted to you for the position.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chaitanya » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 am

thank you for the advice, Elknapp.
peace, chaitanya
chaitanya

Unread postby vegaz » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:39 pm

did the product work? im in need of a good paying job
vegaz

Unread postby chaitanya » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:26 pm

vegaz

I'll let you know as soon as i can get my LM products.
chaitanya

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:33 pm

vegaz

It worked great for me. I dressed a white candle with Steady Work oil, prayed the 23 psalm had a new job within a week. But I went out and looked and worked hard to find one, if you do a spell and don't do anything in the physical world please don't be surprised if you get no results.
Turnsteel

Career Change / Stop Gossip

Unread postby Golden1 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Hello,

I am in need of some skilled advice on two matters ...

first I am interested in a Change in Career Path While the job I have now pays good it is very stressful I would like to know what I can do to find out if there is another career better suited for me.

any suggestions?

Peace,

Golden1
Golden1

Re: Career Change / Stop Gossip

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Work with Crown of Success products and Steady Job products in a mix for a career change and Stop Gossip formulas for your husband
to calm his mouth.
Use the spell kits or work with the incense and a mojo bag.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Re: Career Change / Stop Gossip

Unread postby Golden1 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Will do...thanks...
Golden1

Spell-Casting for Job Resumes and Job Applications

Unread postby robynrawr » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Hi everyone.
My mom's boyfriend was laid off late last year, and we depended on his paycheck to get by. This has made everything terribly hard for us. We are losing things left and right, since we can no longer afford to pay the bills.
There are several jobs that he could get, but he just WON'T GO and apply or anything to them. He sits at home all day, doing nothing. He's very resistant to any kind of help or encouragement to find employment.
Is there anything I can do to help him get a job? Anything to sort of help "nudge" him along?
Thanks.
robynrawr

Re: Get a Job

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:22 am

Well, you might want to get a feeling as to why he does not want to go to these interviews. Perhaps he is scared, or he does not have the courage. Whatever the reason if you can solve that then that can help nudge things along.

For employment, I recommend a St. Joseph candle because he helps with unemployment, and you could get a Steady work Spell kit. Also, for courage you could get the crucible of courage spell kit. Now to nudge him along, I would get compel me or commanding spell to convincing him to go and get these jobs.

Hope that helps.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby robynrawr » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:21 pm

He has no education, so the only jobs he can get are jobs he would rather not have (jobs that are actual work).
Thanks for the recommendations.
robynrawr

Unread postby Keirith » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Is it necessary to rely on the support of this man? Can you and/or your mother get employment so you do not have to be in such a dependent situation? I think if you can find a way to help yourselves without relying on the boyfriends paycheck you will feel much better about yourselves and it will empower you not to be reliant on someone who is not responsible.
Keirith

Unread postby robynrawr » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:52 am

We both do have jobs. The bills are just way more money that we make combined, and we were actually doing very well before he was laid off. Then there were pay cuts etc. that came along with the crap economy and everything has snowballed from there.
robynrawr

Obtaining a Job offer

Unread postby Leopreponderance » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:12 am

I filled out 2 job applications today.I was wondering does anyone know a effective spell I can do to obtain job offers from each company?I never want to perform spellcraft because I wanted to get hired on my qualifications alone but,people are clearly playing games.

I'm near broke and if I have to order materials from Lucky Mojo,it may take too long.

Anyone?
Leopreponderance

Re: Obtaining a Job offer

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:46 am

Im am not sure if you feel comfortable working with a saint. But I would work with Saint Joseph here. Get a white or yellow candle, print out a picture of his imagine. Recite his novena (do a search online) He can help you get a job.

I would say that is fairly easy to do if you are on a budget, and it does not require ordering supplies. If you can you can have lucky mojo set a light for you as well. Perhaps a road opener, and crown of success or steady work will help.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 am

I'd do a spiritual cleansing of the home first, with Chinese Wash or ammonia, followed by a spiritual bath and fumigation.

Put some parsley (preferably fresh) and cinnamon into a small pot of simmering water for 15 minutes. Run yourself a cleansing bath - immerse yourself or pour water over your head for 7 times, pray for economic improvement. I'd do it for 7 days if possible.

You can then fumigate yourself with a bit of cinnamon on a charcoal disk. Leave the burning disk underneath the chair you're sitting on, wrap yourself up in a clean white bed sheet, up to your chin. Pray for getting a new job.

Burning benzoin gum powder and cinnamon on a charcoal disk is also good for increasing finance, but it should only be used up to 4 times a year.

When you go to job interviews, dust yourself with powdered sugar. If you have the name of the interviewer, write it on a small piece of paper, rub a bit of honey on it then fold it towards yourself, put it in your left shoe. Tap your foot when you want to exert influence on the interviewer. You can also put another name paper in a bowl of sugar at home.
cabriellenil

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:27 am

Ooh yeah the paper in the left shoe is the best one. Does the trick everytime :)
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vinavin21 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:39 pm

cabriellenil

Why can you only burn this 4 times a year? :?
vinavin21

Unread postby cabriellenil » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:03 am

Because this is meant to be a kind of 'emergency measure' when you're really short of cash. If you over do it the universe takes it as a sign of greed, or that's what Draja Mickaharic says. I think it'd be fine to burn LM money drawing incense, etc. at other times.
cabriellenil

Getting Unstuck Regarding Work

Unread postby zee » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:12 am

Hi All,
I am new to the forum and will introduce myself on the introduction area, "properly" just as soon as i get done with this post.
My problem is really very common one nowadays. I dont have a job and its really affecting my family.

Actually I have been in school full time in a profession where jobs were 'guaranteed the minute you are in senior year', but not only have i now graduated with a 3.3, i now have my full license and sent out many many applications for the last one month..to every where i could think of, even to correctional facilities where i really dont have the stomach/nerve to go work at...but i have , because we are so desperate.

i get calls back but no interviews because of no experience. the sad part is that i do have the experience ( over 10 years of it) but all of it is from overseas...sometimes they say i am 'overqualified for the job', sometimes 'its not the set of qualifications we are looking for right now'...those folks that i can get face time with say 'with these qualification's you are going to be hired in a heartbeat, but corporate has put a hiring freeze on us right now...but i just know u wont have a problem'

Trust me i am not here for a quickie spell so i dont have to pay my dues..i have paid my dues and then some, i have done the 'footwork' and will continue to do it, to network and send out resumes..all that good stuff.

the weird part is that hubby is in same situation, except he has a bare bones job that allows us to pay some of our bills and feed the family..he too is overqualified for the job he is in and his peers have all zoomed ahead and are in fine jobs now.

I want to know if i /we have been crossed ( there are ex'es for both me and hubby in our history with major grouses), but i dont know for sure if its one/both of them to blame

i spoke with an 'energy worker' at a fair the other day, and i did not say anything to lead her on, but she said my energy was 'seriosuly stuck'..she couldn't tell me why it was so, and so she did not charge me for it. she looked a bit confused.

anyways what should i do?

my hubby is a very down to earth kinda guy, and does not do candles/altars etc and finds them weird. So I will have to do this on my own.

please help..i want to get a reading but dont know who to ask..i have limited funds as you can imagine and dont want to squander them..please any advice would be most gratefully taken...
zee

Re: Getting unstuck

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:39 am

Contact someone through the AIRR at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. Most of them fall into the $30 for a 30 minute reading and consultation bracket - so you won't break the bank there.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:12 am

You could also try Steady Work products.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Emailed job applications

Unread postby zee » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:50 am

Hello All,
I am in the middle of a major job hunt right now.
I wanted to know the best LM kit or spell to use if one is mostly sending online job applications. I would love to dress my applications and have searched and found lots of LM products that fit the bill, but any insight on emailed stuff, specially since most of the time we dont even know the hiring or recruiting person or their name etc..please advise!
Thanks
zee

Unread postby zee » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:06 pm

Thank you both for responding...Is there any reader/root worker you would recommend for jobs/money that sort of thing?
I have spent a most interesting last couple of hours reading about all the products.
the kits are expensive and I hope to go the powder or oil route and infuse their energy with my own desperation!!
I can get candles inexpensively, although I am planning to learn how to make my own, and so not just dress them but put the oils in the casting process too.
I really really like this forum, some requests are for things or ideas that I would do a double take on, but the advice given is so wonderfully non judgemental. I haven't seen this kind of acceptance in a long long time!
zee

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:13 pm

If the kits are too much for you right now, start with an oil and incense, maybe some bath crystals, although you could use the oil in your bath. Set up a small altar on a dresser, table, or nightstand. It doesn't have to be large or elaborate. Put some sort of sacred image on it that is special to you such as a statue or picture of Jesus, Mary, a saint, or an angel to bless your work. Dress a candle with your oil and light the incense. Read Psalm 23.

The kits are a better deal because most of them have a small bottle of oil, a powder, an incense, a candle, a bath product, and a mojo bag, plus directions on how to do a traditional Hoodoo spell. But do what you can do.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:21 pm

I always use Dr. Kioni - you can find his contact info through AIRR.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Emailed job applications

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:09 am

Why not get some wealthy way stuff? That way, you're working on becoming prosperous in your own right. You could also put a little laughing Buddha on top of your monitor. One holding the gold ingot.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby silver_disc » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:19 am

What about printing your resume and your picture, then placing them into a honey jar along with some Attraction, Fast Luck and Crown of Success oil to sweeten you to potential employers and get them to act fast?

Hope this helps :D
Annabelle
silver_disc

Unread postby zee » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:02 am

I wrote to a few workers, and got through to Starr. Have you worked with her or know someone who has?
My work is mainly career and job related. Does Dr Kioni handle this?
How do you decide which one to go with?
zee

Unread postby patreece75 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:37 am

Hi-
I am facing the same situation in trying to find employment. I have been emailing resumes left and right and have come up empty so far. I am glad this question was posted because I have been trying to figure out what I can do to get some attention.
patreece75

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:11 am

zee

Dr. K handles everything and has a free money spell on his site that is amazing.

As far as jobs go, I always petition a brown candle to St. Joseph. He always comes through for me. As far as the blockages go, you should think about doing some type of clean-up work, such as a 13 herb bath. This will help you a great deal to unblock yourself.

You could also do some Van Van work or Road Opener work with Crown of Success.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 am

I also suggest printing your mails and dressing them, and yourself, with Love and Attraction products along with a big loadstone. Make sure you keep some incense of the same sort going to enhance communicatin. Feed it by setting candles on it, heating it a bit and so on to keep it going and not being stagnant and passive. Once your start getting answers, switch to Money Drawing or Wealth products.

Good Luck!

Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby zee » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:21 am

Thank you all. I have been reading the forums for a few hours on a daily basis this past week.
My own background in magic has leaned towards meditation and creative visualization ( ie mental magic) , a lot of Feng shui, with excellent results until about 2 years ago and then results got more sporadic specially in the field of job and career. :(

So I was looking for more of the talismanic or candle magick type ways to rev things up again.

This is what I am going to do and I would appreciate any input:

1.Thorough cleaning of home and garage. I always start a home cleanising by giving away 9 or 27 things from my home, and try to ensure that they are still in decent condition. It is s'posed to lift the energy and start the cycle so to speak.

2.Do an uncrossing bath/13 herb spell and a Chinese wash of the premises ( I am going to do it on one day only)

3.Light a dressed , brown St Joseph candle for job search success

4. Create a honey jar as suggested by highpriestess above.

5. dress all paper job applications that i send out. I have ordered these: steady work, van van, crown of success, fast luck, road opener. The idea is to make a cocktail powder and use it for candles dressing, honey jar and dressing self and paper applications. Is it ok to do that? And continue with my own regular prayers and the real world foot work to find a job.

6. I did not order any love and attraction products so i am a bit bummed about that; for some reason i also ordered boss fix even tho i am currently boss-less :-) is there a way i could still use it though? funds are low right now or I would order more stuff...hopefully after my job spell is a success i can order some more.

7. Also read this on this forum: "When you go to job interviews, dust yourself with powdered sugar. If you have the name of the interviewer, write it on a small piece of paper, rub a bit of honey on it then fold it towards yourself, put it in your left shoe. Tap your foot when you want to exert influence on the interviewer. You can also put another name paper in a bowl of sugar at home." on this thread "Obtaining a Job offer". I am thinking since i dont know the name of the interviewer i will take a predressed paper and just write their name as soon as i find out...would this work?

Thank you all SO MUCH for your advice...i haven't ever come across a forum as helpful and and as organized as this one.
Also please comment on this plan of action...

Thanks!!
Zee
zee

Unread postby silver_disc » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:10 am

1.Thorough cleaning of home and garage. I always start a home cleanising by giving away 9 or 27 things from my home, and try to ensure that they are still in decent condition. It is s'posed to lift the energy and start the cycle so to speak.

This is a great idea! But perhaps 7, 9, or 13 items may be better- these numbers are "lucky" to hoodoo, and 13 would be best, of course :)

5. dress all paper job applications that i send out. I have ordered these: steady work, van van, crown of success, fast luck, road opener. The idea is to make a cocktail powder and use it for candles dressing, honey jar and dressing self and paper applications. Is it ok to do that? And continue with my own regular prayers and the real world foot work to find a job.

Yep, that is all fine, but for future reference, I personally find that oils are generally easier and more convenient for dressing candles, adding to honey jars and anointing yourself- sachet powders are the best way to go for papers and letters, though! (I'm probably biased as I like to think that I get more uses out of the oils since a little dab goes a long way, whereas the powders have to be sprinkled on and the excess tapped off :P)

6. I did not order any love and attraction products so i am a bit bummed about that; for some reason i also ordered boss fix even tho i am currently boss-less :-) is there a way i could still use it though? funds are low right now or I would order more stuff...hopefully after my job spell is a success i can order some more.

Hmm.. Well, you could combine them with Road Opener & Fast Luck to target any potential bosses to "cut through all the crap candidates"(Road Opener) and get to you more quickly (Fast Luck); it would have been great if you had some attraction products though- but oh well, we can make-do :D

7. Also read this on this forum: "When you go to job interviews, dust yourself with powdered sugar. If you have the name of the interviewer, write it on a small piece of paper, rub a bit of honey on it then fold it towards yourself, put it in your left shoe. Tap your foot when you want to exert influence on the interviewer. You can also put another name paper in a bowl of sugar at home." on this thread "Obtaining a Job offer". I am thinking since i dont know the name of the interviewer i will take a predressed paper and just write their name as soon as i find out...would this work?

Well, I think what you can do is to just write "XYZ's (company name) interviewer" instead, since I don't think it would be very practical to carry around a sticky piece of blank paper- you might get a few odd looks if you ask for the interviewer's name, write it on a piece of sodden sticky paper, concentrate intently on folding it, then proceed to tuck it into your shoe.. :lol:

If you could find the interviewer's name and do everything in advance, that would probably be more ideal, as you won't be rushing to do it, and having to hide what you're doing on top of being in a hurry- that would probably impact the spell's efficacy in a bad way.

Anyways, looking at all of your ideas, I think you're on the right track; you seem to be really getting the hang of this! :D

Sorry for my long-winded explanations, and I hope this helped! :D
Annabelle
silver_disc

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling