Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Legal Cases Involving Vehicle Ticket Accident DUI

Abraxas

Spells for Legal Cases Involving Vehicle Ticket Accident DUI

Unread post by Abraxas » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:07 pm

So, I'll be having one of those...court cases. Several years ago (I was 16, dumb, very sleep deprived) I made the mistake of getting into a car accident. I think it was my first day driving and definitely put a good punch into my confidence level around that time. To make the issue even BETTER (not really) the two people in that car that day went to my school. barely acquainted, but acquainted. I happen to know the family is the type to be...persnickety? I rarely use that word. Anyway, it's come down to an insurance deal. They ceased communicating with my insurance company's attorney's about 2 years ago and whadda ya bet I got served right before the allotted time, statute of limitations?, was up.

So -- I'm guessing this will go to court. I DID get a paper with the judges name on it, however the lawyer who has been assigned to me (by the insurance) says I won't need to show up in court unless there's some specific circumstance.

Also -- He's telling me my insurance has covered me up to a large sum, hoping they wont try to ask for more than that. Because if they do ask for more -- and I doubt it would fly, really I think their claims are ridiculous -- the sum might come down to my family.

Please know that if I had caused serious pain and damages to this girl I would be very remorseful, I did not -- this accident was like two bumper cars hitting into each other. They actually t-boned ME and I almost had serious bodily damage. But I was the one who pulled out too soon. Their claim's are pretty vague like the good 'ol "mental suffering" (and she already was mentally suffering) w/some tingling added in there.

I will meet w/ my assigned attorney for the first time in a few days and I'm trying to decide what would be my best magickal bet is at this point.

Forgive me for writing this much; i just felt like explaining the unique part of the situation.

My plan is to begin a honey jar 22 minutes after midnight tonight to get the benefits of the full moon during the hour of the sun.

I have the jar, honey, other sweeteners, the name of the judge, i picked up some calendula flowers, cascara sagrada, slippery elm, today. Haven't had time to get the court related products and low john root from lucky mojo but will be ordering them next paycheck.

Questions--

1. Would it be smart to add any of the court related roots INTO the honey jar or should I stick with the standard sweetener, petition, and name papers, while using the rest for a mojo.

2. Since a date for me to be present in court has not yet been made should I back off on the sweet jar?

3. Am I over-gunning it? I'm not sure if my desire to magickally intervene is over powering my desire to wait it out and be patient?

4. At the least would any of you recommend sprinkling some deers tounge in the lawyers office? To help HIM out.

Turnsteel

Re: Court Case, Please Someone Help

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:26 pm

Abraxas wrote:
Questions--

1. Would it be smart to add any of the court related roots INTO the honey jar or should I stick with the standard sweetener, petition, and name papers, while using the rest for a mojo.

2. Since a date for me to be present in court has not yet been made should I back off on the sweet jar?

3. Am I over-gunning it? I'm not sure if my desire to magickally intervene is over powering my desire to wait it out and be patient?

4. At the least would any of you recommend sprinkling some deers tounge in the lawyers office? To help HIM out.

It sounds like you have a handle on things already. In response to your questions, i would put some of the herbs into the name paper for the honey jar, it can't hurt ya know. Start the jar good and early because they can, in my experience, be kinda slow to start, but once you get one going they'll work as long as you need it to. I don't think you're over doing it at all; its always good to back up any kinda court case with some rootwork. Deers tongue for the lawyer is a wonderful idea. I would even go so far as to dress a candle with his name on it, dress it with oh say Court Case oil, King Solomon Wisdom, and perhaps whatever luck oil you prefer, i like Lady Luck myself but use what you like. Hope this helps.

Abraxas

Re: Court Case, Please Someone Help

Unread post by Abraxas » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Ah, thank you. Yes burning a candle for the attorney would be real good; didn't even think of it.

spellyshelly

Spell to help my target avoid a drunk driving ban

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Hi Guys

Its been a while since ive been on here, I have missed you all :D

I have a question, my target is going to court next week facing a drink driving charge, he is most likely to get a ban for 12 months, I want to know if anyone knows of a spell for me to help him as I dont want to see him as well as his mother because she has no other means of transport without him. Please can anyone give me some advice.

Thankyou

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell to help my target avoid a drunk driving ban

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:43 pm

As long as you're looking out for his mother... Drunk drivers cause a lot of accidents and kill a lot of people, so he deserves whatever he gets. You could try a Just Judge candle.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:07 pm

id use a court case candle and a honey jar on the judge and jury, and respectfully to the comment above, that's quite the judgmental comment being you know nothing of his friends case, accidents happen, mistakes are made in life hence life..I don't recall the poster asking for advice on drunk driving rather how to help.... though your judgmental logic reminds me of a recent interview in the news.. in the south (US) a women interviewed a man who takes boy scouts out and trains them how to use guns properly. The women stated in the interview, " are you not equipping them to be killers", to which he replied, " God equipped you to be hooker does that mean you are? " then the interview ended. moral of the story, lets keep our judgements to ourselves unless you want to face up to your own equipment.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Getting behing the wheel of a car when you've been drinking isn't a 'mistake'. It's a choice, and a very poor one at that.

I sympathise with the fact that this person's mother needs to be able to get around, but the fact remains that they committed a criminal act which is known to contribute significantly to death and injury on the road. Therefore, they need to face up to their actions and be punished.

Trying to perform work that will help this person escape punishment entirely is not likely to work, due to the fact that a crime was committed and justice needs to be served. Performing work that will help the mother and reduce the penalty so that a 12 month driving ban does not affect her mobility? Very likely to work. The idea is for the sentencing judge to be sympathetic to the overall circumstances. That needs to include the fact that people who drive drunk kill innocent people. Not every time they do so, but statistically a hell of a lot more often than people who drive sober. That needs to be taken into account.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:27 pm

Well said j82, this forum is to provide advice on how to choose and use LM products, not to offer moral judgments, despite what some may think. If you don't agree with what the person is asking for, don't answer the post. To those who are the worst, I ask if you're omniscent and walk on water.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:37 pm

I suggest the Court Case spell kit. It comes with everything you need for a basic court spell. I would also suggest, if you think he'l do it, buying some court case root for him to chew during the actual hearing, LuckyMojo sells it. I would suggest candying it as it is a close relative of ginger.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Do you mean Little John?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:09 pm

cleopatra wrote:Do you mean Little John?

Yes, court case root and little john to chew are the same thing. :)

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:53 pm

have you ever worked with the saints? i had great success with san ramon, you will need 2 san ramon glass novena candles a penny and a san ramon card.

on a sheet of paper you write the judges name and the witness or the person pressing charges, and on the san ramon card you tape a penny over his mouth after saying the prayer on the card. with the penny facing the mouth; you put the san ramon card face down under one of the candles and the piece of paper folded up under the other candle, and light them both, if you can't leave the candle burning for whatever reason, then don't light them keep them in a place where they won't be moved. the paper cannot be opened and san ramon card cannot be turned.

i had someone that was facing 5 felonies and was on video committing the crime (non violent) and only paid a fine.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:31 am

Thankyou everyone for all of your advice, I am truely greatful for all of your suggestions and advice and I have taken it all on board, I would like to apologise for any offence that this post may have caused as well as any conflict, but I do agree with the opinion that we do not know the full extent of a persons situation all of the time. We are all here to help one another and advise one another about lucky mojo products and not to judge one another. I would like to thank the members that stressed this point, I am touched by all of your responses and each and everyone of your advice has been extremely useful to me and I am sure it will benefit other members.

Thanks guys your the best! :D

mommystwin27

What to follow regarding accident?

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:58 am

A little over a year ago, a guy hit my car. It happened at a bad time for me so I handled it with ease. As a result, the police were not called, and the individual gave me his word he would pay, explaining that his license was suspended and he had no business driving.

He called me for several months I suppose to delay me filing a claim on him because I had/have his car tag and vehicle info and name and number, but he never kept on his promise.

He personally wrote his info down on the paper, including his tag number, which I did verify. Now that I have the energy and wits, I wanted to know if this was something I could attempt to settle somehow, even if I had to file a claim (if I could), and still have everything pan out in my favor.

Thanks in advance!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: What to follow regarding accident?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:15 am

Well, I would do some Compelling work on him to get him to pay.
There are some options here: http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:47 am

jujugiggles wrote:Well, I would do some Compelling work on him to get him to pay.
There are some options here: http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Thank you very much.
I had been advised that often time is of the essence in matters, and didn't want to waste the time and energy if it wasn't reasonable. I will read this right now.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:50 am

You can do Pay Me Now work, or work the Green Devil conjure to get him to pay or suffer the consequences. You've got his name and personal info so you can easily work conjure on him. If you can get his photo, toss that in too. Send him letters sprinkled with Compelling and Pay Me Now powders, work this in conjunction to the Compelling, or the Green Devil Spell. Finally, if you meet him face to face, wear Compelling and Pay Me Now scents, or you can powder your hands for when you touch him.

Make sure to also follow through the mundane route and see if you can take legal action, or work through your insurances.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:12 pm

ConjureMan wrote:You can do Pay Me Now work, or work the Green Devil conjure to get him to pay or suffer the consequences. You've got his name and personal info so you can easily work conjure on him. If you can get his photo, toss that in too. Send him letters sprinkled with Compelling and Pay Me Now powders, work this in conjunction to the Compelling, or the Green Devil Spell. Finally, if you meet him face to face, wear Compelling and Pay Me Now scents, or you can powder your hands for when you touch him.

Make sure to also follow through the mundane route and see if you can take legal action, or work through your insurances.

Ok, thank you very much!

latoy

what kind of spell should i use for car accident?

Unread post by latoy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:25 pm

hi, all, i was involved in an accident about a year ago(car accident). the insurance company thats suppose to handle my bills and personal indury, isnt triying to do anything. i speak to the supervisor of the case all the time, there arent even trying to offer a settlement, they didnt even want to pay hospital bill,and physical therapy, my back was really injured and im not to sure what to do. i dnt have the money to pay a lawyer at the moment ,so what should i do. are there any spells to have the supervisor offer a settlement?

thelightfantastic
Re: what kind of spell should i use for car accident?

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:13 am

You could look into the "Pay Me" line of products which might be the most helpful in your situation. I'd also recommend a reading to see if the chances are good that the insurance company will pay out. I've heard some are quite notorious for not wanting to pay you money owned.

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

latoy

Unread post by latoy » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:23 pm

thanks alot, i will check it out. :P

mimiso

Speeding ticket :(

Unread post by mimiso » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:41 am

Hello All,

I'm hoping someone can help me take care of this.

So I was speeding on the highway and got my 2nd speeding ticket, 1st one was 6 months ago. the ticket 6 months ago I had gotten a diversion on it so it wouldn't go on my record. I'm vacationing in another state, I did bring LM attraction oil powder, crown of success oil powder and john the conqueror oil powder, fiery protection powder and my psalms book.

I spoke with the 1st state's office about the diversion, and she gave me hope that the prosecuter would feel bad for me or he can also say that no it'll go on her record. How can I make him feel pitty for me about it? i don't have his name :(

and how can i get a diversion with ohio's office?

i should have been a good girl, but everyone else was speeding too!!

thank you for reading, and I hope someone can help me with this one..

love mimiso

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Speeding ticket :(

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:01 pm

Court Case products would be appropriate or maybe a honey jar for the prosecutor.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:19 pm

You can check out the Frankin County Info (Columbus) You can find it online.. Good Luck. I started making myself invisible to the Police so I would Stop getting those tickets! I have a lead foot myself. lol Oh and I made myself invisible to the POLICE ONLY- to be safe, Want the other drivers to see me for safety reasons. I know this sounds crazy but I firmly believe it works. I have been ticket free for almost 4 yrs. For me that is a RECORD! ;-)

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Court Case products are the way to go on this one. That said, how much time are you willing to put into dodging a simple speeding ticket that you deserve to get?

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:03 pm

MysticRootworker wrote:You can check out the Frankin County Info (Columbus) You can find it online.. Good Luck. I started making myself invisible to the Police so I would Stop getting those tickets! I have a lead foot myself. lol Oh and I made myself invisible to the POLICE ONLY- to be safe, Want the other drivers to see me for safety reasons. I know this sounds crazy but I firmly believe it works. I have been ticket free for almost 4 yrs. For me that is a RECORD! ;-)

If you want to make yourself extra safe, you should make yourself invisible to TRAFFIC COPS ONLY. You don't want to be invisible to the police if (god forbid) you're getting robbed from or worse. Unless of course, you're a career criminal. Then you probably want to be invisible to all police. :lol:

Of course, if you want to be extra extra safe, you should just drive slower. ;)
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:38 pm

I would like to know the spell used to make yourself invisible to the police.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 pm

jwmcclin wrote:I would like to know the spell used to make yourself invisible to the police.

Law Keep Away products are the way to go.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:40 pm

LOL Kevin-
Nope not a career criminal- I actually make myself invisible for speeding tickets only.. I am careful. I have my angels too you know. ;-)

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:47 pm

MysticRootworker wrote:LOL Kevin-
Nope not a career criminal- I actually make myself invisible for speeding tickets only.. I am careful. I have my angels too you know. ;-)

Well, the career criminal part was a joke. The part about only being invisible to traffic cops though and not police in general was a valid warning. You don't want to risk not being specific enough.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:28 am

Haha Thank you for all of the responses! I appreciate it.

Cleopatra: thanks, i think i'll try the honey jar on it

Mystic Rootworker: can you kindly suggest spell instructions for the speeding ticket invisibility.

Hail Discordia: If I deserve that ticket, then so did everyone else on the road. I'm a very careful and cauteous driver. But I do admit to speeding.. but I was driving from iowa to nyc :( 60 mph felt eternal!

Good Point KMew :)

noo, not a career criminal otherwise, i have good intentions for people.. hehe i wish it were the same way around.

thank you guys for responding

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:39 pm

@Mystic Rootworker
Oh and I made myself invisible to the POLICE ONLY- to be safe, Want the other drivers to see me for safety reasons.

It's important to point out!
Early in my twenties I was taught how to shield my car from view of cops, but not warned to be specific in my intent. I did a lot of it- making the car invisible totally.
To this day, in my giant hulk of an old SUV, people swerve into my lane, cut me off, and turn in front of me as if they don't see me at all in every manner of traffic situation, to the point that an almost completely blind friend even noticed it over a few days of driving. I am now a very skilled defensive driver. And far more specific about my shields.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Wow, now I want it too! Can somebody shortly say how to perfom the spell, cause Im afraid to buy it and then be unaible to perform. On the page for it doesnt say much about HOW to do it.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Dealing with Insurance companies after a wreck

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Hi everyone,
Now and again I have a client who has gotten into an auto accident and they are concerned about their insurance or the other party's insurance paying for damages. What can be done?
There are several different ways to attack this problem, but one that has personally worked for me is the following simple spell:

Take a purple candle--it can be a figural candle or a vigil light
Anoint it with Bend Over, Fast Luck, and Money Drawing oil
Roll the candle in cinnamon, ground calamus and master root or sprinkle this combination onto the top of your vigil candle
Take the logo of your insurance company and the other insurance company as well as the names of the claim adjusters, write your petition for what you want/need and anoint the logos/names with Bend Over oil.
Place the candle on top of the papers, say your heart felt prayer for speedy cooperation and payment, and light.
If the insurance company has been giving you the run around sprinkle the petition papers with a little bit of cayenne pepper.
If its a vigil candle let it burn out in its normal time, if its a taper candle burn in segments over 3 days.
If you have a sample of your claim adjustors handwriting be sure to include it.
Follow this up with a phone call to find out what the status your claim is.

May you all have a safe holiday season!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Dealing with Insurance companies after a wreck

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Most Excellent Miss Bri!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Thank you, Bri, for sharing that.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Thanks Miss Bri. I do something similar except I use Pay Me oil instead of Money Drawing. Thanks for sharing.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:47 am

Yay--so glad it was helpful :-)
And yes, Pay Me oil is also a good one to use, as is Compelling or Do as I say.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Pay Me is amazing for situations like this! Thanks Miss Bri.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Dene

Unread post by Dene » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:57 pm

Thank you Ms. Bri!

Solipsomancer

Unread post by Solipsomancer » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:03 am

Hello:

What hoodoo work do you use if you need to protect against inflated claims in a suit? Not in court yet, but might go there.

Thanks!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Here are just a few posts from "usenet":
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/ ... pells.html
Look at this page too:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
A reading would be at the top of my list:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
and have an attorney, ( there might be one provided through your insurance company...) also remember that most "demands" are sometimes just that. Look through the wonderful members of AIRR for court case specialties.
Good luck.
#1606 GA

Solipsomancer

Unread post by Solipsomancer » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Thank you for your suggestions.

It looks to me like some Money Stay With Me work would also help.

cccoralee

Speeding Ticket

Unread post by cccoralee » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:15 am

I go a speeding ticket this past Saturday, needless to say, it's a very costly ticket and it will heavily effect my parents insurance and my points on my license.

I am afraid to tell them. I have stayed away from disappointing them and burdening them and this will be a HUGE set back. I want it to completely go away, get dismissed so that I want have to tell them. Really, I can't bring myself to do it but I couldn't pay it on my own even if I get it cut down.

What can I do?

Tristan
Re: Speeding Ticket

Unread post by Tristan » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:25 pm

I mean no offence, but I think you owe it to your parent’s to be honest and forthright about the situation. If it’s going to affect their finances, then I think they have a right to know. Skirting the problem won’t make it go away, and they’ll likely be more upset if they have to find out by looking at their insurance bill rather than hearing it from you.

That said, if you plan on fighting the ticket, check out the Court Case products (http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html). It’s a really helpful and extensive page! Assuming that you actually were speeding, don’t forget Sumac Berries (http://www.herb-magic.com/sumac-berries.html) for the “mercy of the court” and a lighter sentence: in this case, a lighter fine.

Also, sometimes if the police officer doesn’t appear in court the judge will dismiss the ticket. You might consider using Law Keep Away (http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html) products for him or her. On the ticket it should at least have their name, with a bit of chance it’ll have their signature too. You've got the beginnings of a name paper!

Best of luck!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Speeding Ticket

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:11 am

Also, sometimes if the police officer doesn’t appear in court the judge will dismiss the ticket. You might consider using Law Keep Away (http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html) products for him or her. On the ticket it should at least have their name, with a bit of chance it’ll have their signature too. You've got the beginnings of a name paper.

I was going to suggest the same thing here. Great suggestion, tristan! Use some Law Keep Away and freeze the officer, so they will not appear. It's extremely common for police to not show up to court and the ticket is then dismissed. That's really the only shot you've got at making the ticket "go away" as you say. You have a good chance. Work some conjure on it to increase those already good odds.

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:38 pm

The same thing happened to me, but I'm about to get me a PAY ME VIGIL CANDLE, and then THE PAY ME OIL, WITH THE INCENSE, and I don't need these lawyers messin' with my $$$ like that, so I'm including some MONEY DRAWING as well included so I can get me some $$ for a brand new car these people wrecked....HOPE ALL IS WELL AND GOOD LUCK.
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:04 pm

OOPS....you know what I have a question, do I make out a PETITON to the INSURANCE CO. or to my LAWYER? Because I wasn't sure who would it be against for my case?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:31 pm

1. Get an attorney
2. Don't throw "your" attorney under the bus
3. The insurance companies as a whole are in the business of making money. (period)
Your agent is NOT your claims adjuster in any state in the US. So don't go after your Insurance Agent either.
Lucky Mojo Court Case all the way!!!
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Lucky Mojo Crown of Success all the Way!!!
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Good luck!
#1606 GA

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Miss Bri posted excellent advice on this very topic here: dealing-with-insurance-companies-after-a-wreck-t10256.html#p57636
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 pm

thaanks Chagrinedgirl!!!

minervaeguia

winning a speeding ticket court case

Unread post by minervaeguia » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:54 am

I'm terrified about a speeding ticket i got going 15 over by estimated speed!! The situation doesn't seem right and even tho I didn't do anything wrong and the ticket recived has me questioning alot of things about it.Its going to be the officers word against mine (and the officer always has the upper hand), I WANT SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE THE OFFICER NOT SHOW UP TO COURT.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: winning a courtcase

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:32 am

In my experience the cops rarely show up to traffic court dates for speeding tickets, so you already have that on your side.

Since you have the officer's name, I would use Law Stay Away and Banishing products - burning dressed candles on his name. You could also construct a freezer spell to freeze him in place so that you cannot attend the date.

Also use Court Case products used for yourself, and if you know the judge's name then on his name too. This will help you win in court.

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:24 pm

I ordered the triple strength mojo bag. my case was thrown out in court!! the smell alone gave me the confidence in court that say.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Wonderful news!!! Great!!!
#1606 GA

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:10 am

works for mee.... :) I just ordered my PAY ME oil and a VIGIL LIGHT as well, so I will be seeing my attorney in a couple of weeks for closure. Thanks Miss Bri!!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Wonderful share TBanks91!!!
#1606 GA

I_Love_You_Baby

Unread post by I_Love_You_Baby » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Awesome Post!!! :)

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Just An update for everybody.

As a matter of fact, 4 days after I made my previous post, I DIDN'T MAKE NO PHONE CALL THAT MORNING, AND I WENT STRAIGHT UP THERE to deal with them. Tell me why I recieved my check? BEST BELIEVE my PAY ME VIGIL light at home with my incense helped me. I went to the office dressed in PAY ME & MONEY DRAWING oils and looked professional as I did. And the assistant just handed me my money. No lawyer or parillegal...the ASSISTANT gave me a check and I BOUGHT A CAR THAT SAME DAY! So i'm riding in my new car and GOT PAID THEN AND NOW! Thanks to Lucky Mojo of course ;)

So anyone in any type of dispute with accident or lawyer trouble: PAY ME, MONEY DRAWING & COURTCASE supplies will suit you justice. Especially if lawyers are being troublesome and stubborn. Also...make sure you KEEP BUGGING them for updates and appointments to make sure you ARE SERIOUS WITH YOUR SITUATION....

all stay blessed...and goodluck everyone!!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”