Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

bklynbreed

Re: Long-Distance Love

Unread post by bklynbreed » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Got my reading... Miss Bri is absolutely phenomenal! Definitely gave me a clear view of the different things at work.

That's a good idea Cat...I'll probably wake up early to do spell work since she is up till about 3 doing homework.

Getting to the root of the problem is a priority. Such as setting Crucible of Courage & Road Opener lights to give her the courage to tell her family and not be so scared and remove the obstacles. I was glad to hear that one of the cards I got indicated a new beginning at the end of the work, and on a solid foundation at that. That was a great way to end off my reading.

Just put in an order to LM to get my work started. I'm hella excited to get started and see how everything comes to fruition.

Thanks All for the advice.

Sunshine

Re: Lover lives on another island: How can I make him marry me?

Unread post by Sunshine » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:41 am

Can you please suggest a person with whom i can get a reading from cause i want to know how to proceed and then on to the marriage candle for him to propose to me.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Lover lives on another island: How can I make him marry me?

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:46 am

Click on the link that was provided. Then go to the pages of each reader and see which one calls out to you. Read their testimonials, check out their pictures, read their bio and choose the one that best suits that you are looking for.

You can find marriage candles here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Start with a reading to make sure you are headed in the right direction and to deal with whatever issues might be in the way.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

golda

Lover Disappear & Losing Contact Gradually!

Unread post by golda » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:27 am

I am in shock now still in shock. I don't understand what is happening. He and me live in different countries but he come by frequently.

I met this man in July 2010, and did my Nation Sack on him. In the beginning it was wonderful, things seem to go my way. I did it all right, I collected the semen, knot the strings and write a petition.

After the July meeting, he called me long distance daily and was very caring. However, he never talk about love or feelings. Anyways I keep my workings on him. In August he met me again and in October recently as well.

Our October meeting was lovely. He brought me gifts and he also asked me a question "What is our status?" and I told him that we are special friends and lovers. He seem happy to hear that because he was really looking for a "status". Things were flowery. When he was with me in Oct, I manage to add these workings :

- Feed him my menses
- Have him drink my bathwater
- Have him drink my foot bath water (for dominance)

He also gave me random coins which I dress with my menses and put in my Nation Sack. A day before he left, he told me that he will send me some money by wire, as he normally did.

It's been one week since he left and there is no phone call at all, also no money on the wire. Usually he always phone me daily and send money using wire. I remember he told me vaguely about a new colleague from his office joining him, and it's a she. Could it be that he is with someone else now?

I feel so frustrated as I have been doing workings since July and things seem to work fine. Yesterday I did a reading with a friend's friend who is also a root worker and the reader told me that my lover is in a dilemma, he is still stuck in situation with his wife (he wants out of the marriage).

Reader also told me that he has money and want to wire it to me but I have to be patient as he is still waiting for the right moment since his wife keeps check on their expenses closely. Reader also said he is looking for stability with me and advise me to give him some time to think.

I feel stuck now and I wonder what I'm supposed to do. Regarding money, he's always prompt and on time. This is so unusual and the silence for 1 week is very odd. He is the type that will call me daily and share everything and it's been a week of utter silence.

He only texted me once yesterday and asked whether I like the gifts he picked for me. It's so strange because he already drink my menses and my foot bath water he supposed to me more obedient. I also dress the coins he gave me supposed to make him send money to me fast right? What is wrong with this picture? Was my intent not strong enough? I admit when he was not calling me for one week, I had a crush on someone else but that was temporary. Could the short lived crush be messing with my intent?

He is a person of logic. Could that be the workings I did gave him such a strong emotional rush making him confused and in a panic state of mind evaluating all this? Insight and advice please. I am currently in tight budget as well and I live far away in 3rd world country at the moment. Please give me some opinion regarding this, ideas & insight.

I want him to get back like he used to be and more caring,more giving and of course fulfilling all his promises to me.

Thank you for your help.

keirith

Re: Lover Disappear & Losing Contact Gradually!

Unread post by keirith » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:25 am

One week is really not that long. He may just have other things that are occupying his time, or true, he may be conflicted.
Even though it seems like it is a long time to you, in the grand scheme of things, its not.
Were it me, I would pray and be patient. Do not be clingy. Perhaps a simple communication spell/candle/petition if you feel the need to 'remind' him in a gentle way.
I think he will be back in touch with you the way you want.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:22 am

Patience, you've had success in the past. Don't let yourself go so quicky from confidence to doubt. Give your work time to manifest. He asked you about the gifts, he has texted you, so he hasn't vanished. Things come up, people get busy, a flux in communication is normal for every relationship.

golda

Unread post by golda » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:14 pm

ariella wrote:One week is really not that long. He may just have other things that are occupying his time, or true, he may be conflicted.
Even though it seems like it is a long time to you, in the grand scheme of things, its not.
Were it me, I would pray and be patient. Do not be clingy. Perhaps a simple communication spell/candle/petition if you feel the need to 'remind' him in a gentle way.
I think he will be back in touch with you the way you want.
Thanks for the insight ariella, it's making me a tad better. Please explain what you mean by clingy? Is it in magical sense as in working or as in email & phone call & text sms? I only send him 3 emails in 1 week. They were short ones asking how he is and whether everything is okay with him. In one week he only send me one text.

deewany

How to Make Our Relationship Closer being long distance?

Unread post by deewany » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:55 pm

hey all,
i hav got a reading bout potentiality of our rship to work, n ive got positive feedback. N yes we r living in different countries. But wat can i do to bring us closer to each other? My wonderful reader is doing a Moving Candle Spell for us now. Is there anything i could do to make our rship grow more? Btw, i am planning to move to his country in few months time, n i know things wil get much easier then, but i need the interest n him falling in love with me now.. I hav his hair n also handwriting n also his worn shoe. Besides that, i also hav his bolster, of which i havent washed it since he used n gav me, but i hav been using it, is it ok if i create perhaps a doll baby with it? Ive been reading up a lil bit abt doll baby n i like it.

Also, His birthday is coming up soon, any ideas of what i can send him n dress it with? I currently have Look Me Over, Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me Now, Love Me in hand, n another order on its way is Essence of Bend Over & Cleo May. I was thinking bout maybe getting him a wallet or pen n dress with some oils. any suggestions ppl?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: How to Make Our Relationship Closer being long distance?

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:14 am

If you are working with a reader and a worker then my number one piece of advice is to ask them what they recommend. Depending on what they are doing it and how they are doing it they may or may not want you working in tandem with them. Also, you say you want to make him "fall in love with you now" but that is something that typically takes not only time but also physical proximity. To keep the relationship strong, loving, devoted, and tender I recommend that you do a honey jar on him and making a doll baby is also a good idea (again, check with your worker first). A lodestone spell would also be a good way to work this situation--or you can combine some of the above ideas. Another nice approach would be to make two mojo hands--1 for him (if he'll wear it) and one for yourself to keep the two of you connected. As far as dressing a birthday card for him, I like Love Me, Dixie Love, and Stay with Me (if you two are in a relationship right now).
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:21 am

thank you Miss Bri! I shall definitely ask my worker what more can i do.. I do realise being a lil distant makes things harder, therefore ill definitely be moving there, but i will take a trip there in abt 1mths time or so n stay for a month, n then i'll hav to come back to finish off my project. Once thats done, ill be moving there..

N yes ive got the birthday card, will dress it with some FMB & Love me..

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Take that opportunity to dress his residence.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:08 pm

oh yes, n what should i dress his residence with?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Dress it with love products to bring him closer to you. Sprinkle powders like Love Me, Come to Me, Follow Me Boy.

Also make sure to gather personal concerns.

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:44 am

hey thx conjureman ali, will def do so! any more ideas wat gift i can get for him which i can dress with some oils/powder?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:16 am

Does he like plants? If he does, I would give him a houseplant that is loaded with the apple/onion honey spell. Use a fern or a miniature rose for the plant part. You can dress the pot with a bit of love drawing condition oils.
Read about it here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

bellasr34

Distance Lover is not responding, what to do?

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 am

Hi I have been with someone for awhile and I have given him my menses in the past, nail clippings and I also have a honey jar and a mojo bag to have him tied to me, well recently a week ago I gave him a glass of red wine with my menses which he drank and massaged him with oils to keep him with me, and he hasn't spoken to me since, I haven't seen him and he doesn't even answer any of my calls or texts, I just wanted to know when I would be able to see any results from me feeding him my menses, two weeks ago, and would what I fed him a year ago still be in his system, I also have a name paper dressed in my left shoe and have burnt a 7 day come to me candle but he still hasn't budged, please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or is it to early to see anything

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Distance Lover is not responding, what to do?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:04 am

A reading could answer your concerns bellar34. Call one of AIRR readers here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:31 am

hey guys, a lil update. after da work been done by my reader, i been adviced he will respond to dis work slower, but i have decided ill be going to see him in 6wks time, n ill be staying der in his house wid him n his parents for abt 6wks to 2mths.. his family loves me so much and they also been asking me to come there to be closer to him.. so now im going, wid intentions to build da proximity back, n get closer, n also opportunity to gather his personal concerns and also laying tricks..

i have a few oils on me: look me over, fmb, kiss me now, love me, cleo may, ess of bend over, crown of success. what tricks can i lay? any suggestions? n which oils shud i use daily, n isit a gd idea to get vigil candle lighted up by the church/reader whilst im der, or can it be started before i depart, and wat vigil candles?

any response wud be much appreciated!

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:32 am

hey guys, a lil update. after da work been done by my reader, i been adviced he will respond to dis work slower, but i have decided ill be going to see him in 6wks time, n ill be staying der in his house wid him n his parents for abt 6wks to 2mths.. his family loves me so much and they also been asking me to come there to be closer to him.. so now im going, wid intentions to build da proximity back, n get closer, n also opportunity to gather his personal concerns and also laying tricks..

i have a few oils on me: look me over, fmb, kiss me now, love me, cleo may, ess of bend over, crown of success. what tricks can i lay? any suggestions? n which oils shud i use daily, n isit a gd idea to get vigil candle lighted up by the church/reader whilst im der, or can it be started before i depart, and wat vigil candles?

any response wud be much appreciated!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Review Miss Bri's recommendations. Since you have a worker that knows your situation, that person can address your questions with more detail. However the oils you have listed are all good to anoint yourself daily while you are with him.

Look me over will attract his admiration
Follow me boy will get him to follow you around like a puppy...
Kiss me now will bring about immediate sexual luck
Love me will get him to declare love, show passion and romance, and who knows?
Cleo may combines a love spell with money drawing from him
Essence of bend over will get him to bend to your will
Crown of success is for success is all that you

You can combine them anyway you want or wear them alone...its all about what your intentions are....go for it!

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:17 am

Thanks jwmcclin!
Realli appreciate the reply. I have jus e-mailed my reader about it as per your advice. But i was jus also asking in general, what others have done in the past just as a guideline of tricks i can lay..

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:45 am

Oh and by the way,
What type of prayers can i say? And if say im using 3 oils, can i use them one after another and do i have to say 3 different prayers or 1 prayer is enough or how do i do it?

sickgirl

Long Distance Love -- How to Make It Work

Unread post by sickgirl » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:09 am

[This post was deleted by the author AFTER she received kind replies from helpful community members. Her original post cannot be reconstructed by me, as i never saw it, but it seems to have concerned her request for advice on how to maintain a long distance affair without any personal concerns, an affair that is failing, and which she wishes to revive. In another thread she mentioned that a reader had given her a negative reading on the relationship, and she wanted to know if going to a second reader would be a good idea. My feeling based on that post, on her deleting of this post after others replied, and on her use of the unhappy-sounding name "sickgirl" is that she is caught in a spiral of self-reinforcing negativity. As i have told others -- be AFFIRMATIVE! Select a name that shines with love and pleasure and mastery! Don't run from reader to reader -- obtain some spiritual supplies and DO THE WORK! Set yourself a time limit, then live, think, and PRAY your way to successs, if it is possible -- and if it is not, accept your loss gracefully when your time limit expires and move on to a new romance!. Oh yes, and to stop this nonsense of further deletions -- THIS PERSON IS BANNED. -- cat]

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Long distance love - how to make it work.

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:12 am

Please understand that having a personal concern is very important in spellwork. Have you meet with the guy in person at anytime?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Re: Long distance love - how to make it work.

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:20 pm

My advice would be to contact an AIRR member to see if this work is worth focusing on. How much chance you have of success.

The other option I think of, would be to work a Come to me spellkit or an Attraction spellkit.
The Come to me spellkit is a little bit more expensive, but is more focused on drawing a new love. The Attraction spellkit is for attracting whatever you desire. Both give a lot of value for your money.
You can also look at the honey jar on this same page.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Another good buy would be the love herb mixture. It can be used as an incense on charcoal, for bathing or for making a love honey jar. And it's only 4 $ for 9 herbs dressed with nine love oils.
http://www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

sickgirl

Re: Long Distance Love -- How to Make It Work

Unread post by sickgirl » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Ok back story is i want to do a love ritual on a man i care dearly about but lives very far.

The results i am looking for are very 'extreme'. Commitment, DEEP love, attraction. I want to captivate his mind.
The short term is going into a relationship. The long term is him moving here and marrying me.

What i have to work with of his is his full name, a photo of him, and if i NEED to, i can get his signature.
AND I will be sending him a package in a few weeks which will include a sweater.
Then of course i have my own blood, photos, spit ect.

I am wondering if i should make a mojo bag, or a honey jar? Of course i could do both, but i am looking for opinions on potency.

Also what sort of ingredients would you recommend? I was thinking of getting the love me spell kit as well. Or sprinkling some sachet powder on the sweater. But opinions VERY welcome!!!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:52 pm

You mention a couple of factors that work against you: no personal concerns and geographical distance. And there are other possibilities you do not mention:
  • Am I correct in assuming you don't get to see each other very often?
  • How long have you been together?
  • Have you had any breakups or quarrels?
  • Is your relationship complicated by financial worries, ill health, or past hurts? (You may need to do healing or prosperity work as well as love work.)
  • Are either of you crossed or jinxed in any way?
  • Last but not least - is he really the man you thought he was?
A reading with a knowledgeable, ethical rootworker (hello AIRR!) could uncover any problems that are standing in your way.

Assuming you've dealt with any underlying obstacles, a fixed gift and a honey jar sounds like a good plan. And there's nothing wrong with wearing an Attraction-type mojo too.

And have you considered a doll baby?

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

sickgirl

Unread post by sickgirl » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:38 pm

We have met once. But i talk to him via.skype almost everyday. Including voice chat and on webcam.

As i said above the short term is going into a relationship, so we are not dating.

The only complication is his good friend, who is also my good friend (he lives here and introduced us) isn't very accepting of us ever being together. He sees me as a threat for their friendship. But hes the only complication besides distance.

I dont think we are crossed or jinxed. I meant i dont know for sure, but i dont think so.
Yes, hes the man of my dreams. We started as friends but i care for him so much. He is exactly what i want.

I just wish his friend(s) would be more accepting....

I did have a reading with an AIRR member, but the reading did not go well....You can see the question here:
hiring-readers-and-rootworkers-question ... tml#p66052

What kind of fixed gift?

and no i havent considered a doll baby....I havent even looked into that

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:58 pm

When you say "the reading did not go well," i need to clarify, on behalf of AIRR, of which i am a founding member, that you did not claim in that other thread that you and the AIRR reader had difficulties connecting, but rather that you got a reply to your question that was negative with respect to your desires. Your exact quote:

"I had a reading done by someone in regards to a love of mine. I was told that the outcome was not good with this man. Of course that is NOT what i wanted to hear."

Just saying, is all...

By a "fixed gift," Miss Michaele (another AIRR reader and worker) means purchasing a present and also purchasing spiritual supplies for love and marriage, then dressing or anointing or smoking or spritzing the gift (as appropriate to its composition) with the spiritual goods and your own bodily essences, while praying over it for further and deeper involvement, and mailing it to him. When he touches it, he will have physical contact.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

cleoisis
HRCC Student

to bring someone closer

Unread post by cleoisis » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:24 pm

I met someone on a dating site,talk averyday via e-mails,exchanged pictures,I want to move things along a bit faster in terms of meeting him etc. what can I do in terms of spells.anybody please help!!!!!

Believe129
Re: to bring someone closer

Unread post by Believe129 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Since you are in the dating pool, have you tried LM's Attraction baths, incenses and powders?
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:19 pm

You could also try working on him with come to me, follow me boy, and other love inspiring products :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:50 pm

I recommend Come To Me for that. If you want a more clingy response from him, then you could mix in Follow Me Boy, or just use it alone.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:27 pm

I'm with Devi, Come To Me is great for this. Consider the spell kit.

beautiful
I'm moving soon, can I dig up his "underwear"?

Unread post by beautiful » Tue May 17, 2011 10:25 pm

I have an unwash underwear from my lover and I want to bury his underwear in front of my house to have him come see me and spend time with me compared to no visits at all until when he feels like it.

My questions are what oil should I dress the underwear in? Is a little dab of oil sufficient or does it need to get soaked up in the oil? When you burry it, do you put it in a plastic bag first and cover it with dirt? Or by itself? My last question is, I am also planning to move next year, can I dig it up and burry it at the new place. Or would it be better to throw it away when I move and then grab another pair from him?

Thanks! Sorry for all the silly questions.
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: I'm moving soon, can I dug up his "underwear"?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 18, 2011 3:24 am

No, dont' just throw them away when you are moving. I would dig up his underwear now, and put them in a potted plant perhaps Roses, but any plant will do. Then you can just have it be a portable alternative.

And you can dress it with a small amount of oil such as come to me, attraction, stay with me, follow me boy. YOu only need a dab of oil not the whole bottle.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

beautiful
Re: I'm moving soon, can I dig up his "underwear"?

Unread post by beautiful » Thu May 19, 2011 12:30 pm

thank you for the help. =)
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: I'm moving soon, can I dig up his "underwear"?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Great advice starsnthesky7; ...and do not put them in a plastic bag, no need...

prayer10

Hoping to open her to a relationship again.

Unread post by prayer10 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:48 am

The person I have been dating for a couple years now is going back to school. We live some distance apart from one another, and she just doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore, wanting to focus on school & her career.

What I would like to know, is the right way of rekindling those feelings that are still there, which would (hopefully) cause her to want to be with me again, while still allowing her to go to school without distractions & be successful.

Thanks for the advice in advance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Hoping to open her to a relationship again.

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 am

This is kind of confusing dj10, are you saying that you have maintained a long distance relationship and now she wants to focus on her studies and not the relationship? Did she return to college or has she been in the same city or town with you? To rekindle a relationship, Lucky Mojo sells a Reconciliation (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) Spellkit.

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:22 am

jwmcclin wrote:This is kind of confusing dj10, are you saying that you have maintained a long distance relationship and now she wants to focus on her studies and not the relationship? Did she return to college or has she been in the same city or town with you? To rekindle a relationship, Lucky Mojo sells a Reconciliation (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) Spellkit.

Yes. we have maintained a long distance relationship, but now she is going back to school to further her career. She has stated that her focus is on school and her goals, and she does not have time for a relationship. We have been in separate cities during the whole relationship.

Thank you for the advice.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:27 am

I think that you need to seek out a reading with a rootworker before approaching this.

I would see if in your reading that this relationship is worth pursuing, and if it has a chance to work out in the future.

Long distance relationships do take work, and I can empathize with this woman with wanting to go back to school with no distractions basically. Going to school is hard enough, but sometimes adding a relationship that requires emotional attention can be draining. BUT if you truly love someone they will make it work for you. I just sense another issue may be there that needs to be addressed.

So I think before you try and reconciliation products you should go ahead and get a reading. In addition, the distance is an obvious issue. Eventually, someone is going to have to make a move or start to travel to see the other person.

Basically you need to get a feel for where her head is at.

www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:22 am

I will do just that, and get a reading. Hopefully from there, I will know how to proceed accordingly.

Thank you.

ElectroKid

Candle Burning on a female

Unread post by ElectroKid » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Hello

can i burn a love candle on a female that lives in another country i know her from High school we are best friends somtimes she visits my country and then goes back to her country

thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Candle Burning on a female

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Yes you can. Use what links you can gather. Pictures, her full birth name, her date of birth, her handwriting, etc. Next time she visits try to get some personal concern from her (hair, fingernails, fluids, foot=track, etc) to strengthen your future work.

ElectroKid

Re: Candle Burning on a female

Unread post by ElectroKid » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:25 am

Thanks Devi Spring

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student
Love From Afar: No Personal Concerns

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:50 pm

I am so confused. My friend TR was in town this weekend and he was supposed to come see me but did not.

I had a reading with Miss Cat a week ago and she pulled an Ace of Cups on him.

I have done my own card reading to see how I should proceed. I did some candle work to break the spell his "lady friend" had on him. I did a 3 card reading on him and I then, and the Devil card came up in the past position so I assume it is removed. Present position was Three Cups and then Four Wands in the future.

So what I am saying is all good signs. All card readings have been great indicators for us.

I planned to get personal concerns this weekend but since I didn't see him can not.

Is there a strong spell that I can use with out having concerns? I will be mailing him something and will work that trick but need something more powerful that I can use without personal concerns.

I asked the cards what spells I should use and I see it is Food/Drink and moving 3 Candle Spell (but no concerns).

I have spirits with me all the time so I will ask them for help and try to work with them.

I may need to resort to Valerian root. Any ideas?

Thanks
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Love From Afar: No Concern

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Work with what you have - picture, name, DOB, etc - for the candle spell.

Make some sweets for him with your sexual fluids in there, and using edible love herbs and sweeteners you've prayed over, and send those to him!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Love From Afar: No Concern

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:33 pm

Devi is right -- make something for him with your sexual fluids and love herbs.

Do not put Valerian Root on anything you send him, It really smells dreadful to most people.

I am concerned about that Devil card in your reading. I think his lady friend may have more of a hold than we would like.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student
Re: Love From Afar: No Personal Concerns

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:49 am

Thanks Cat & Devi! I was going to use the green paper and, Valerian root and picture wrapped up to keep at my place but probably not now.

I may see what I can add to the cake to get them to fight and dress the box a little with Break Up Oil. I finally have a pic of her from FB so that may help. I may have to pull out some serious work to get them to split. He kept texting me while he was in town that he'd call me. He was so excited to be seeing me, etc. When I did a reading on why he didn't come see me (That's really not like him at all) I got the 7 wands, Page of Cups and the Eight Swords: (My interpretation) He's fighting his feelings for me because he is afraid, his fears have kept him from pursuing. Maybe he feels powerless and restricted since we are far away. He's always in town on business so. I may need to do some clarity work too now that I think of it.

I hope the moving figure candle spell is strong enough. I'll dress her with hot foot and break up oil and some use some Walnut Leaves in some way. Maybe stick them to each of their backs as they face away from each other?

I was getting ready to throw in the towel but all the signs for us are just too good to ignore.

Appreciate your help!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:58 am

I would not try to put Break Up ingredients into a cake that you are making for love. Just concentrate on making the cake draw and bind him to you.

If you want to break them up, then make a vinegar jar on the two of them; &/or send some junk mail to them separately and anonymously which is dressed with Break Up products.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:06 am

;) to Devi...

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 am

Ewe that's a GREAT idea. Junk mail dressed with break up products. I like that! Sneaky ;) He has a roommate but that should be no problem. I'll send one to his office and one to his home address. I'll be traveling next week so I can mail it from 2 other locations than where I live. Devi :D Thanks

jeffreyw93

long distance relationship - need spell help

Unread post by jeffreyw93 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:41 am

will a honey jar work for getting someone you're in a long distancxe relationship to stay with you?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: long distance relationship - need spell help

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Honey jars are designed for a number of purposes including your inquiry. Read further about Honey Jar's for a steady relationship here (stay-with-me-vs-stay-at-home-honey-jar-t14761.html)

jeffreyw93

Unread post by jeffreyw93 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:29 pm

i need some spells or something to get this guy to talk to me again cause i really miss him alot

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:13 pm

jeffreyw93, I merged your topics because I am thinking you are talking about the same issue. Is this the case?

jeffreyw93

Unread post by jeffreyw93 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:35 pm

yes

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi, you can take a look at this thread to get you started in reestablishing contact:

contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html

good luck

jeffreyw93

Unread post by jeffreyw93 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:31 pm

okay i got a new guy how do i keep him with me?

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”