Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

LauraMT

getting his attention

Unread post by LauraMT » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:01 pm

I recently had sex with a man who I've lusted after for months. He lives in another city and our correspondence is primarily via email. Although this guy admits to being sexually obsessed with me, at this point it is little more than that, and the long distance aspect doesn't help matters.

What methods can I use to keep his sexual interest but warm his feelings toward me into love?

Also, how can I most effectively use his (dried) semen :D in my spellwork?

Any and all advice is welcome!

L

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: getting his attention

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:19 pm

LauraMT, consider on or all of the following recommendations

Follow Me Boy Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html)
Love Me Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html)
...and if you are desiring a long lasting relationship with this man Fire of Love Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

DestinyAndFate1
Need help with girlfriend

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Hello, so I've been with my girlfriend for almost 11 months now, we're in a long distance relationship.

Everything was going pretty well, until she got ill about 3 weeks ago shes having seizures, she has epilepsy which she takes medication for but their not working, went to the ER and shes still having seizures, long story short shes low on money also.

Lately I feel her becoming distant towards me. I was supposed to see her in October but due to this, we had to delay it.

I understand that she's not well but we hardly talk to each other and I'm just feeling hurt and lonely because I can't do anything to help her.

I'm just wondering is there anyway for her to feel closer to me? I'm sure it's just because shes not feeling well, but if anyone could help that'd be great.

I'm just so worried about her...

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate
Re: Need help with girlfriend

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Hello DestinyAndFate1,

I am very sorry for what you and your qirlfriend are qoinq thru, I am hopinq for the best. Please, visit the Crystal Silence Leaque for puttinq in your most sincere prayer for your qirlfriend to be safe and relieved from this painful trauma shes experiencing.
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

Now to help with your issue, here are my recommendations:
I'd pray and work with some Saints on your behalf for her health; St. Vitus, St. Jude, and maybe even St. Dynphna for help with what she is experiencinq health wise.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

If you have more questions that need answered within this issue, you miqht want to hire a rootworker for aidinq VIGIL liqhts on her behalf as well as yours too...and see what advice they can lend out to you.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

I would even try to do a HoneyJar to have her sweetened to you and use COME TO ME on Pink Candles also LOVE ME and CHUPAROSSA oil.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Maybe this advice can help, I wish you luck and qreat help in the future.
-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:48 am

People tend to isolate themselves when they're sick or depressed, no matter how much they love you. She may need exactly what you have to give her, but ...

I know that when folks are worried about me, that just adds to my burden, because I feel responsible for reassuring them whether or not I have any good news.

You've received a lot of good advice in this thread, but you should do a reading on the matter -- and in a situation like this, where strong emotions can "outshout" the Spirit, I'd rely on methods that are less sensitive to the unconscious: cards, bones, or bibliomancy, rather than the pendulum or talking board.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Thanks for all the help!

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:31 am

Dear DestinyAndFate,

I wanted to chime in and see if I could be of some help. I have epilepsy so I have a bit of perspective on what your girlfriend is going through. Here is what I recommend from a conjure perspective:

The suggestion of working with St. Dymphna is an excellent one. Not only does she have a sweet and soothing presence, she is also noted for being beneficial for those having seizures. I love her for this.

I have also worked with St. Valentine and St. Michael Archangel for this issue and you could pray to them on her behalf. My seizures are very well-controlled but I find praying to them particularly beneficial when I feel I need the extra "back up." They've been really amazing for me in this regard, and for this I thank them.

At the moment, it sounds like what she really needs is some healing work and a good doctor who can help her figure out the medication issues. I would focus my energy on that at the moment as opposed to love work but you really should get a reading on the matter from an AIRR worker.

You could also work one of LM's blessing kits. Pray that she find the right neurologist and that she finds the correct medication. Pray that she finds strength.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-blessing.html

One of the biggest issues with epilepsy is both the need for good sleep and and difficulty with sleeping, if that makes sense. I love the healing and blessing formulas for sleep. You might start a nightly ritual of lighting a candle for her dressed with healing oil as she goes to sleep while praying that she have healing and restful sleep.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html

I would also recommend dressing a small pillow or even a stuffed animal with some soothing herbs and send it to her. You could sew this together yourself like you would a doll-baby or just stuff it inside the stuffed animal and put some healing and soothing herbs like lavender and angelica inside. Rose petals also come to mind and you could dress it with the healing and blessing sachet powders. You could send it to her and say you thought this would comfort her and help her sleep better.

Finally, MissMichale, is right. People do tend to isolate themselves when they are sick or depressed. When seizures are not being controlled well, epilepsy can be a very isolating and scary condition and, honestly, it can be hard to even focus on anything else when you are having a rough period. Praise the lord I am past that and I got the help I needed! Be there for her, comfort her, but don't get too anxious when she doesn't respond. Not only is she not feeling well but both seizures and anti-seizure medications have side-effects which include depression. Trust me, she appreciates your support even if she cannot tell you so right now.

I will pray for her.

Blessings.

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:20 am

Thanks but me and my girlfriend broke up...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Thank you so much duchess for sharing that post. It will be very helpful to others in the future. Remember, our posts hang around and are always searchable---so any great advice or post will keep helping people long into the future! It was a very good post!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

woodrat
Spells for Long Distance Relationships

Unread post by woodrat » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:13 am

HI THERE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

I am new here and I need some help with a spell that I am doing.

I am creating a bottle spell for a man situation that I am dealing with. No he isn't cheating, its just that he doesn't call as much, our conversations are very dry and his job has him angry, tired, you name it.

We can't see each other to begin with - I live in Texas and he lives in California. I love him with all my heart and he loves me.

I can only do a bottle spell because of strict parents. Being African American, my mother doesn't believe in African spirituality, even though my Great Great Grandmother was a hardcore Black Magic witch. So even though I am 26, I have to do things "discreetly".

Basically I am trying to bring back the conversations, the happy giggles and so forth. Even when his job was giving him a hard time, when we met, he was overly happy. We talked 4 and 5 hours until he got into bed. I miss hearing him brush his teeth over the phone and all. This is what I have purchased so far:

1. rose petals
2. coriander seeds
3. honeysuckle flowers
4. magnolia leaves
5. lavender flowers
6. love herbs mixture

The last thing I will add is cinnamon. I plan on putting all of those items in a plastic bottle with 3 of his pictures, a piece of paper with my full name backwards, the word "love" backwards, and his full name backwards, and a piece of paper of what I want him to do such how to treat me and continuously to love me more and more.

I purchased the herbs from http://www.herb-magic.com. But I wanted to see what Lucky Mojo has to offer.

Any recommendations on oils? I am ready to do this spell. I am happy to take suggestions on what else to add, how powerful Luck Mojo's oils are and so forth. And no candle burning. Because of my condition, my parents do not allow candles.

After I get the love aspect done I plan on doing a work spell for him and one for me. I would also like some suggestions on writing a bottle spell for helping him find a job in Texas (he wants to move here but he can't find work here), getting specifics with that job and so on.

I am a very detailed young lady and when I write something I do expect it to go that way. :lol:

Thank you ahead of time beautiful people! Kisses! :mrgreen:
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Tue May 14, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Mentioned other companies/products other than Lucky Mojo

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: I Need Help with Which Oils to Use to Draw a Man to Me

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:06 am

I don't know why you are writing everything backwards; it seems that it would reverse what you are trying to do. Otherwise, it sounds good. Write your petition the normal way. I would suggest making a mojo bag instead of a bottle. It would be easier to carry and keep out of sight. You can dress it with Come to Me oil.

Start on the job and money work ASAP. The sooner you both find jobs and get some money in your pockets, the sooner you can start building a life together.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Joann Lee
HRCC Student

Unread post by Joann Lee » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:32 pm

I recommend the Steady Work spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

There is a *lot* of work in Texas. He just needs to open his mind to the possibility. Road opener work for him might help.
HRCC Student #1730

woodrat

Unread post by woodrat » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Well I saw a voodoo lady on youtube and I added her on facebook. She was giving a young lady a love spell and she said write it backwards, but thanks I will write it normal.

Well I didn't choose the bag because sometimes my mom will try and dig in my purse or under my bed. yes, for a 26 year old I have no privacy. But the bottle I was hiding it in my desk drawer or behind my dresser which is extremely heavy to move. I have a file crate with all my entrepreneurial binders/ideas in them and she knows not to ever touch them lol! So I was keeping it there! And she never digs in my desk. I write a lot of music and she knows its off limits. But my purse and other drawers for some reason she digs. So all those herbs with just the Come to Me Oil? Oh wow really that's all I need? Well thank you!!

On the money spell I was going to do the same thing with the bottle spell. I have my bottles hiding in a drawer right now lol! I have to write it out. But I need some help on the money/career one for him: I want him to find a position that is highly specific. Please don't laugh everyone, I am very sincere with everything that I post ^_^
This is what I want him to find in a job:

1. I want him to find a position in Houston, TX - closer to me. I want them to find him actually. He has an 11 yr old son who needs a better school. With his son being highly autistic, all the kids pick on him and he is scared for him to be in the 6th grade next year. He is in a school that has nothing but poor blacks and he tells me he doesn't want his son there but he has no choice. Because of the location his son cannot get the help in school he needs. He will do better in Houston. Plus he wishes he can get a private teacher for his son - it will be way cheaper in TX.

2. I want this position to offer to pay all of his relocation expenses; choice of housing, you name it. (I won't get too detailed here but please use your imagination!)

3. I want this job to be a high end 6 figure job. Not only does he have this child to deal with he pays for his daughter who he cannot see, and pays for another boy that is not his. His personal situation is sticky and the more money he makes the easier it will be for him. Not only that, he wants to start his own consulting firm. He is also in college as well and has 70k worth of debt.

There are a lot of other things that I want this job to entail, but how would I write it? Advice please? :D

And me, before my music career can take off, I need a job of course. I am trying to start my own record company for female artists. I have my business license, the DBA, the trademark for my name, but no funds. Because I have been ill for a couple of years and my father is ill with cancer, I need to stay home for a little bit. I am in search of a legal/legit/high paying work from home job. You have them out there but they are hard to find. I would love to do data entry for major chemical plants. When I was 19 I worked as a tank farm secretary, but I would love to do that for a major company keeping track of shipping, receiving, from multiple companies all at home making some damn good money.

And I honestly would like to make 6 figures as well. Why so much? Do you know breaking a new artist alone cost $900,000? Radio play alone can cost anywhere from $150 to $450k? Not only that, I want to help my family out. My sisters are struggling with their families and while I am still home, and my parents are paying for surgeries when I can't afford it I want to contribute back - I want to pay off their house. So I need some help on how to do a bottle spell bring about these results immediately.

I know I seem impatient but when you're 26 and nothing has gone right, you get tired of waiting and waiting and waiting. I want to get my man down here no later than January 15. I want to give him time to search for a lovely home and to research the school districts. and I want to find this position maybe before Christmas.

Thank you lovely people! Bless you! :)

woodrat
Re: I NEED IMMEDIATE HELP ON DECIDING WHICH OILS TO USE!!!

Unread post by woodrat » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Thank you Joann Lee! But I cannot do candles! Everything has to be bottles! My parents do not know that I am doing this. They do not approve of African Spirituality at all. We have candles in the house but they better not get lit at all.

And he hasn't any clue that I am doing this. He is Muslim. Hell he throws a fit when I tell him I eat fried gator :lol: I don't know if they care for this or not but I do!! This lil' Creole chick does!!! :D Muah!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi, woodrat,

A couple of things --

You have twice mentioned your family not liking "African spirituality" and also mentioned taking instruction from a Voodoo lady on youtube."

Voodoo is Afro-Haitian spirituality, but hoodoo, conjure, rootwork -- what we do -- is generally considered African American and Southern folk magic, which has a Christian spiritual component, not African. I think you might enjoy reading this web page about what it is you have wandered into here -- it is NOT "African spirituality". Try this page i wrote on it all:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo

Then, regarding writing things backwards -- that was weird and wrong from my perspective. In our work, we write backwards to undo, remove, take away, or reverse something. I know nothing about "Voodoo on youtube," however, and would not be surprised by almost anything that came out of a source like that. :-)

Next, as to your wanting a bottle spell and not a mojo: That's your choice, dear, but the advice to make a mojo was very sound, for the love work. You can hide it in the same place you hide your bottle when you are not wearing it. Why is a mojo more highly recommended? -- because you can rub it on your body, sleep with it, and love it up.

And, please, consider sending him gifts dressed with Come To Me and Follow Me Boy powders or some such thing which he will not notice. You want to get him to contact the items.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

saratoga

distance love

Unread post by saratoga » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 am

In some other topic I have posted my problem...anyway I do really hard to bring back person that lives across the ocean.
Everybody knows that mostly all work will have less success since people say "big water" cuts everything, and it is sort of true.
We have contact thru messaging but only when I write first, and I can say honey jar helped me a lot to sweeten him, bc he's very
jealous and stubborn person;
can someone tell me except reconciliation stuff what I can do on the long distance relationship, what kind of incenses to use and how to use them.
How to make him to trust me, that was the big issue not bc I'm not trustful and faithful 'cause I am, it's just HE is the one that don't trust bc that makes him more safe and secure not to make misstakes
Thanks a lot, all the best to all of you! ♥

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: distance love

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:02 am

I have several clients in similar situations that have had great luck sending hand written love letters to their long distance sweetheart and dusting them with sachet powders-especially LMC's Love Me and Come to Me:

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

saratoga

Re: distance love

Unread post by saratoga » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Thank you miss Bri. But the main issue with the people in such relationships or ex relationships is that they don't see each other for a long time and there's nothing that we can use except maybe a photo to work on them.
I always wonder, does the language matters in prayer? like english, spanish or some other european one?:)

Kuhrohk

Distance Dilemma

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:31 pm

I love this site and these forums so much...

Any how. My boyfriend lives in Canada and I live in the southern united states. Our relationship would be perfect, if not for that. It's really expensive for him to visit (usually around $1200) and since it's international, it's hard to figure out how to be together more often.

I was thinking of doing some road opening, and maybe some uncrossing just in case (my ex worked demon sigils and had questionable morals).

Does this seem good?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Distance Dilemma

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:15 pm

You can do some Uncrossing if you like, but I definitely like Road Opening for this case. Do you work with Saints at all? I only ask because I got a flash of using crossed keys prepared with Road Opening products that you can work for this, and if you're open to it St. Peter is the one that holds the keys. But you don't HAVE to petition him to use crossed keys for opening the ways.

You can also think about doing some Prosperity work aimed at increasing your incomes so that you can have the money to travel.

Are you both at least citizens of the same country?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Kuhrohk

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:15 pm

I am certainly not opposed to asking anyone who is interested in helping. What can you tell me about St Peter? I know he guards the holy gates, and he's the patron saint of bridges and ship building? Fitting, because we need a bridge our a ship to get to each other. He's in Newfoundland, an island.

That's our biggest problem. I'm American, he's Canadian. In order for either of us to live together we'd have to marry as the easiest solution. He's not opposed to marrying me, but the idea of rushing something so sacred just for a green card leaves a bad taste in his mouth. So we're kinda stuck...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Even once you're married it can sometimes take some time for the proper papers to come through. I immigrated from the US to Canada, so I know firsthand. Being of different nationalities does make things much more complicated, it's true.

St. Peter holds the keys to heaven, which also open all doors, gates, and pathways. So he can be petitioned for opening the roads (or closing them for that matter) for something. There's a thread about working with him here: working-with-saint-peter-t3347.html
And also Momma Starr from AIRR works very closely with him if you were interested in seeking a consultation with a worker that could help. There are likely other AIRR workers that also have a good relationship with him and can help.

I'd work on the Road Opening, Prosperity, and if you actually feel that this is someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, then work with Marriage products to help him open to that idea.

Start looking into the immigration process both ways, and consider the pros and cons of each country. (I for one LOOOOOVE our Canadian healthcare. ;) ) That way you can have more knowledge about what hoops you'll have to jump through, what qualifications you or he will be expected to have, and if the time comes work with Court Case products from the get-go to help ease the process.

Kuhrohk

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Oh wow, so you know exactly what I'm going through. We thought about me going up there instead, but I've been blessed in that I have a good job, a house and a car. Plus he ” wants off the damn rock”.

I certainly want to spend my life with him, he's the first man I've ever meet who is respectful, funny, friendly, sexy, and can put up with my quirks. Sometimes I wonder if he's under a spell (I would lol here, but I should note I haven't done a love finding ritual or anything. Maybe he did, who knows).

I'm on my phone so I can't easily get to links yet. How can I get in contact with Momma Starr?

Also, he'll be here in 33 days, which will be our first chance intimate. Considering we're also both virgins, I think this is to big of am opportunity to pass up. I was thinking of utilizing adam and eve or humming bird.

My phone is going to kill me if I keep writing, I'll be on a comp soon though

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:51 pm

You can find Mamma Starr through AIRR - you'll find her listed along with all the other AIRR workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Adam&Eve and Hummingbird are also good choices, but I would absolutely add some Marriage to the mix if that's the direction you want things to go. You can burn pink Bride and Groom candles loaded with your concerns (don't forget to get a whole bunch of concerns when he visits) dressed with your mix of oils. You could burn them on top of a honey jar that you craft with love/marriage herbs, such as orange blossom, spikenard, deer's tongue. rose petals, etc.

If he's actually willing to find a job in the US (that may be tricky in the current economy), then you can put that into your petition to St. Peter - to open the roads to a job in the US. Use an Attraction spell kit to work to draw him that opportunity.

Kuhrohk

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Thank you for the link!

I know marriage is on his mind, he's already decided on a ring and is working on planning out the dream wedding for us, but with limited funds it might be on hiatus. A job down here is the next option, though a K1 fiance visa is the easiest trick. He's kind of not willing to discuss it further until after his visit, which makes me think he has something up his sleeve.

So bride and groom candles on a love honey jar is one I'll definitely be doing. I'll load up on his concerns once he's here, and I'll see about trying to attract employment for him too, though once he's down here I don't think that'll be a problem -- I can probably get him a job where I work, they usually take my recommendations. Still, a bit of spiritual help couldn't hurt.

I feel stuck til he gets here though. Any spells to make time go faster? :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Just work on your honey jar in the meantime. :) You can add bodily concerns when you get them, start with a picture for now - get it going.

Are you both in the same line of work? I know that in Canada they prioritize work visas by different professions. Some count for so little that it's much much harder. I'm not sure if it goes the same way from Canada to US, but look into.

Kuhrohk

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:25 pm

We're in similar lines of work, he works internet/electronic/computer technical support, I do electronic engineering support at the board level. I've been extremely prosperous at my job (started as data entry and worked my way up in just a couple years), and managed to get my last two roommates jobs here, where they both excelled as well.

However I don't know if it's enough to get him a work visa. Plus his family is extremely close-knit. His mother raised them on her own, plus she's epileptic and currently out of work, and even though they're supportive and want him to succeed, I think part of him is afraid of leaving them.

....actually something just dawned on me. The other day, he told me "Don't hold your breath, but mom's been applying for jobs near you. So we might be there anyhow." She has a degree in sociology and a degree in psychology and was aiming to use them in a correctional facility.

Maybe THAT'S something we can work with!

rheacybele

Long Distance Relationship Problems

Unread post by rheacybele » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:44 pm

I met a guy 5 months ago online through mutual friends. And from the get go we hit it off. I decided to take a chance and subsequently travelled to meet him and we had a wonderful two months together. We have an amazing connection and what I feel for him I have never felt for anyone before. I have done readings which confirm that this guy is good for me and this relationship has great potential. My problem with this man is that he never initiates communication be it text/call or facebook. Although when I do he texts back quickly although sometimes I do get the one word banter. Which frustrates me. My concern is firstly the communication issue and also the fear that he might lose interest in me now that I am back for while. I would also like to know where I stand with him and if he feels the same way I do - although he has made some declarations, they were said under the influence and I don't want to put much strength into that. Are there any spells that do not interfere too much with free will that can help with these issues?

Thanks a bunch!

Blessed Be,
Rhea.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Long Distance Relationship Problems

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:38 am

Oh the free will thing...to me all spells interfere with free will. But thats my opinion. To some degree with are manipulating and/or pushing for things we want even if the universe/God/higher being agrees its okay to do so.

In any case, you may want to get a reading to see why hes not initiating contact with you, and we are not going to be able to tell you how he truly feels about you here. That is something a reading is for.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

And you should look into a come to me spell kit or honey kit to to keep him interested in you.

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:57 am

About "free will": Even if you did no magical or spiritual work, you would still wear nice clothes, makeup, and fix your hair before going to see him. You would laugh at his jokes and talk sweetly to him. You might give him a gift or cook a special meal for him. All of these things could cause him to desire you more.

Try to see him in person more. Add Follow Me Boy and Bewitching to Come to Me, especially for face-to-face meetings.

rheacybele

Unread post by rheacybele » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:37 am

Thank you so much for your imput on that matter. Starsinthesky7 you are so spot on. When I was in Melbourne with him I did all that you mentioned and we had a great time and I could see without any magical help except maybe the Universe's and the Gods and Goddeses that we were good together and he truly liked and felt something for me as I him. Right now, although the communication is a little stagnant and sparse the feelings and intentions are still there. The problem right now I realise are my parents who have had a very unhealthy controlling and dominating hold on me for years that I just cannot shake off. So I think my first attempt is to see to a cause of action in this area. I have posted asking for magical help in the Ask for Conjure Help with parents thread and hopefully get some suggestions on the matter. Thank you so much!

trc118
Newly Registered

Fiance in jail; can I use a nation sack?

Unread post by trc118 » Tue May 08, 2012 6:10 am

Hi! I am new to this site and was reading the post about the Nation sack and I have a few questions before I purchase.

My fiance is incarcerated and at times I feel he has conversations with other females only because he is around other men introducing him and his female cousin which in turn does not like me and is constantly causing me and my fiance to argue. I don't want to lose him to anyone.

My questions:

1) If I can not get his semen so that I can tie his nature is there any other way of tying his nature?

2) I also read that if I had his handwriting I could use my menstrual blood on his handwriting, is this true?

3) Also I don't know what to do about his female cousin so that she will stop causing havoc. Any suggestions?

4) One more thing: I believe his cousin went and had work done to keep us away from each other or bickering only because how I am reading my candles and the unnecessary fighting.

would really appreciate some feedback and some help!

Thank you so much in advance. :) :?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Fiance in jail; can I use a nation sack?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue May 08, 2012 6:15 am

Get a reading to see if the cousin is doing work and what your next action should be: www.readersandrootworkers.org

Since you are not able to get semen from him, a nation sack may not be your best choice.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Fiance in jail; can I use a nation sack?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 08, 2012 8:28 am

1) Since you cannot get his semen, you would not be able to do the knotted string that is part of a nation sack -- but you can still start it. It is a cumulative bag to which items are added as one works on him.

2) Yes, you can work with your menstrual blood on his handwriting. It is less intense, but, like a nation sack without a knotted string, it still carries the message.

3) I would start with a simple Stop Gossip spell on his female cousin; other alternatives are a freezer spell and a mirror box spell.

4) To take off work that was done to cause the two of you to bicker and quarrel, you can use Jinx Killer or Uncrossing products on a pair of proxy-dolls (bathe them) and then, if you use figural candles for the doll-babies, you can perform a spell of harmonious union on the dolls, such as a tied-candle spell, dressing the dolls with Clarity Oil, Love Me Oil, and Stay With Me Oil.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

tklove
So many supplies...what do I choose??

Unread post by tklove » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:49 pm

I want my baby's father to move to the same state as me. We separated about 2 months ago so I'm using a reconciliation spell and honey jar to repair our relationship. We are currently on speaking terms and we have good conversation, so things are getting better. After the relationship is fixed I want him to move with me to Tennessee, where I live now. We've talked about it before and he said he would think about it. I just dont know what items to use. I'm torn between Come To me, Return to me, and Follow me boy for a candle ritual. I think a combo of Follow me boy and Return to me would do great but I want a second opinion before I make my decision. Thanks for any answers.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: So many supplies...what do I choose??

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:24 pm

well you are using reconcilation and a honey jar right/ Id really wait and see some manifsetation with those before i started to use other work on him. you should wait at least 3mo for manifestation them decide what to do. Dont jump work to work hoping this and that will solve it.. sometimes a problem and situation just takes good ol time. have you thought of the red skull candle to make them think of you, talking to his picture at night when he is asleep ( talk like you are him) and puff cigar smoke in its face, box spell to make them think of you constantly. send him dressed letters and mail with reconcilation powder on it. Do you have personal concerns to use in spells? have you had a reader or LM set a 7 day candle for you to add pressure, which gives a candle reading. And of course a reading from a reader to tell you if it will happen. I listed a lot for the purpose to show that their are a million ways to address the issue but first i think you need see see movement with him saying I love you I miss you i want you, then id move on bringing him home.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

tklove

Unread post by tklove » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Thanks for your reply I really appreciate it. I was going to wait and see if he would come visit before I tried any other work on him. Im willing to wait if that's what it takes, its hard but I am trying my best to be patient as I know spells do not work overnight. Ive seen a few things about the red skull candle but i havent really thought of it, I will order the items for it and give it a try. Can you suggest any oils/powders to use with it? I love the talking to his picture idea, I have never heard of it but I will definitely do that tonight.

I don't smoke cigars but I guess I could go out and buy one, would a cigarette work? I have some of those and will also try that out, hopefully it will suffice. I have heard about box spells but I know nothing about them. I will do some research on that tonight as well.

I do have a lot of personal concerns, mainly his hair because I used to do his hair(he has dreadlocks) and whenever dead pieces would come out I would keep them in my jewelery box. i planned on using some for both the reconciliation and honey jar spells. I also have two pairs of dirty boxers that were his that I keep tied in a knot under my bed to keep him tied. Im working on burying one of them in my backyard.

I dont know how to go about getting someone to set a light for me, I would appreciate it if you told me how so I could do that asap. I got a reading done about two weeks ago which told me that he would visit me in the summer and move with me by the holiday season around thanksgiving.

My main concern at the moment is getting back in his good graces. I just want to hear him say he loves me again. That is my biggest wish. afterwards get him to live with me. Do you have any other suggestions? I would love to know them. Im willing to try any and everything(non-coercive) to get him back. Im miserable without him.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:13 am

Personally I would use reconcilation products and add some healing oil to help heal past hurts. the picture box would be a great way to make him see you as you want to be seen. posted happy loving pictures in the box. The reading sounds good. Here is a link to use

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

You can use a cig i just prefer cigar, burns a long time and has a heavy smoke good for puffing. Do that at a time when you know the target is sleeping.

Best advice I can give to you as a person whos been doing the work and also wanting an ex back is to maintian your emotions at all times, never slip up and be over emotional, demanding, or pushy. Its hard you see what you want, you get emotional and act on it..resist! Be patient and give it time, let it come at its own rate.. its a risk, you are taking a chance (as life is a risk) worring and pushing is not going to make it happen or solve it any quicker.

tklove

Unread post by tklove » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Got it, patience is key. Sometimes I get a little emotional (as most cancers do) but Im learning to control myself more and more each day, especially recently since I got my reading done. Thank you for the good advice.

I purchased the healing oil and I believe that is a wonderful idea. I never thought that I could add a little more to the reconciliation spell and honey jar but that is the perfect addition since the description says its good for people holding an unrelenting grudge and thats him spot on. Thank you so much for your advice. i finally feel like I have my order as perfect as it will get. of course I will place another order in the coming weeks but you have really, really helped me a lot with this one. I cant thank you enough.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:53 pm

You are very welcome I am glad to help. I give advice that has helped me when I did rec work and to make it better. One emotional outburst can really set you back to step one with rec work, turns the person off or scares em. Sure its not always damaging but trust me its best to keep them emotions on lock and key. Write down what you want to say and wiat 24 hours, if you still do then go for it. Id also suggest you try some healing oil on you as well, im sure you think you are but I can tell you your not, you also need to be healed. for this second round to work and truely work, you both need to come at a clean slate. No one wants a broken ipod, dish, or glass, why then would they want a broken person? Other things to consider while you wait for your order; cleanse your whole house top bottom back front and cleanse you from any and all negativity. Cleansing is often over looked but such an important aspect in successful work. Good lucK!!!

tklove

Unread post by tklove » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:11 pm

I understand. Thing are always different from the outside looking in and more often than not its for the best. i will use the healing oil on myself as well, just as I had part in the break up, he did as well so i do need healing from that trauma, if you will. I read on the site that when anointing for love or luck you rub your body upwards from the feet to the underarms, hands to underarms, and over your head. Would that also apply for healing? Also, this is a little off topic, but would the same use apply if i were to use the healing oil on my son? He had a stroke at the beginning of the year and its set him back physically(hes 7 months at about a 4 month motor skill level). Would this be the type of oil to use or blessing oil? I wasn't really sure. What do you recommend for cleaning the house? I know they have products on the site but I already placed my order. Is there any particular household items I could use or go out and buy?

seasda

Target suddenly stops communicating with spell caster

Unread post by seasda » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Hello there,

I hope someone here can offer some advice. At the end of June I began candle work on my target, a man who I had been intimate with recently and who I have known for nearly a decade as a friend. I was completely new to conjure, but within 24 hours I had a dream that we were physically interlocked and saw his name everywhere. Within three days of the spell, he was calling and texting me on a weekly basis and then on a daily basis so I thought I'd get a reading from an AIRR worker in July as I was learning more about conjure, but very much new to it all. As my target and myself are both based in different countries, I thought I'd get a reading to see the best way to approach my situation.

My reading was very positive and revealed that rootwork could help me reach my goals if I worked on him with the Come to Me spell and a honey jar. I took my worker's advice and hired them to do a honey jar on my behalf since I read that honey jars take a bit of time to work. I also ordered a Come to Me spell kit which I am still waiting to arrive to me in the mail (I'm currently based in Europe). Everything was going really, really well until a week ago when my target suddenly stopped communicating altogether.

I began a Road Opener candle vigil after my worker suggested that I do that, but my question is the following:

Should I have another reading while I wait for the Come to Me spell to arrive? I have invested time, energy, and money into this work because of my reading, my dreams, and my own candle work results and want to remain positive, but I am simply at a loss for what happened and want to know what you all advise when a target is responding positively and divination points to the romantic feelings being there on both sides and then the target stops responding altogether.

Are these type of stalls normal when the target responds positively and eagerly to work?

I have sent my target two emails and one text message this week so I don't want to pester him or appear desperate. I dream that we are together, the divination has pointed to this all working out, but I am worried that my anxiety/worry from the sudden lack of contact (along with not having quick access to LM products) could somehow impact on my own spell work when the LM kit finally makes its way to these shores.

Any guidance for this newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and God bless.

SimoneWoodward

Re: Target suddenly stops communicating with spell caster

Unread post by SimoneWoodward » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:24 am

Are you sure your target is ok? If you come back I'd love to hear an update on if this worked and if your target has popped back up and started communicating again.

seasda

Unread post by seasda » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:08 pm

SimoneWoodward wrote:Are you sure your target is ok? If you come back I'd love to hear an update on if this worked and if your target has popped back up and started communicating again.
I was getting quite anxious so decided to dress a yellow candle with oil. I added a tablespoon of honey to the oil and wax and he got in touch twice within the day.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:18 pm

seasda --

Thanks for the update on your success in getting him to re-connect with you.

To answer your original question about whether these kinds of "stalls" are normal when working a love-drawing spell:

In my experience, no. If you are riding the wave, there should not be stops and starts unless your target is resisting. After all, most people want love, so if you have selected a potential mate who truly wishes to be mated, you should see good results without stalls. You were able to overcome this time -- and very well, i must say.

I hope your package arrives soon and you can get into some intense work with the Come To Me spell kit.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

FoxGlove

Unread post by FoxGlove » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:50 am

Let me just ask -- is the target a Capricorn male? They are notorious for this type of hot/cold behavior -- so much so that the "Capricorn disappearing act" is a wel-known phenomenon. They also just tend to move like molasses-in-January in general. The good news is, although they disappear, they do come back -- and, although they move slow, they like to do so to build things that last. Good luck!

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:19 pm

Molasses in January? Gee whiz, FoxGlove, that comment burned a little and I don't even know you! :lol:

FoxGlove

Unread post by FoxGlove » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Lol -- are you a Cap, Mimi? If you are -- I love you guys! Actually, many of my good friends are Cappies -- but y'all ARE slow, I can't lie! :P Of course, I'm a Gemini, and we probably do things TOO fast... lol

seasda

Unread post by seasda » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:54 am

catherineyronwode wrote:seasda --

Thanks for the update on your success in getting him to re-connect with you.

To answer your original question about whether these kinds of "stalls" are normal when working a love-drawing spell:

In my experience, no. If you are riding the wave, there should not be stops and starts unless your target is resisting. After all, most people want love, so if you have selected a potential mate who truly wishes to be mated, you should see good results without stalls. You were able to overcome this time -- and very well, i must say.

I hope your package arrives soon and you can get into some intense work with the Come To Me spell kit.

Good luck.
Thank you for taking the time out to answer my query, cat.

I'm going to keep working on him, but it's good to know about to expect when doing this type of work. It's difficult because he's not someone that lives in the same place as me so it's hard to see my results in person, but we'll be together soon. I have faith in my work. My desire for him is strong as is my love for him.

Someone asked what his sign was, he's a Cancer.

God bless!

jazz888

Complicated love situation with distance issue

Unread post by jazz888 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 am

There is this guy I truly like and adore, but we live in 2 different countries now.
Basically he is not interested in me now (he used to have feeling but it was long back ago when we used to work together in the same company in the country he lives now) and we are just being friend now who contacted via emails and sometimes online chat. Just fyi, We never had any serious relationship before.

He did mentioned he likes me a few weeks ago but long distance relationship is something he will not consider.

I will try my very best to get a job in the country where he stays currently so I can close the distance gap. Of course, I would like to move back there also because I like working over there.

I do not want to give up because my feeling towards him is serious, real and genuine, in regardless of time and distance.

Which DIY spell kits or candles or anything is recommended from the Mojo shop I should be getting to help with my above LOVE situation?

Thank You for your help and suggestions.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Complicated love situation with distance issue

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:48 pm

1. I would highly recommend that you get a reading BEFORE you attempt to do such work. You need to see if it is possible to bring you and him together. Sometimes the answer given from the universe is NO. In addition, you need to know of any obstacles and the best way to address the situation.

2. In any case, you could use come to me products to draw him to you.
www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jazz888

Re: Complicated love situation with distance issue

Unread post by jazz888 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Thank you stars in the sky for your help.

Where I can get the genuine readers for my case?

Another thing, for he come to me spell, can I buy only spell kits will be enough? I am new to DIY in spells, please advice.

Thank you

sunshinegoddess

Keep him around/ wait for me

Unread post by sunshinegoddess » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:15 pm

I have been talking to a guy for awhile, we met online and its a ironic story but anyways, he lives in the city im going to be moving to, he flirts with me and is very clear that he likes me and seems excited for my arrival there, he has told me he got out of a relationship a few months ago and said he isnt really looking for a girlfriend at the moment but seems interested in giving me a chance, so im wondering what could help with those past interferences and since we have not met in person yet im wondering what things i can do to keep him around til i am there? i really like him. i am going to get a reading soon when i have enough money! but til then id love some tips or help! thank you, blessings :)

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Keep him around/ wait for me

Unread post by aura » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:07 am

Hi sunshinegoddess,

there are a number of alternatives open to you but you may want to work this from two different angles:

1 - get a freezer spell on ''all romantic rivals'' to keep them out of the way. you can learn about working freezer spells in the following links: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html & freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

2 - get some ''come hither'' type of work going on the guy. there are oodles of different ways to do that from burning candles on his name and photo to honey jar spells to doll-babies and skull candles. A simple and effective spell would be to write your desire for him to come closer to you and open up to a relationship 3x in a spiral (like a candy cane) on a red candle with a pin. Do the same on a pink candle. Do the same on a blue candle. Dress the red candle with Love and Kiss Me Quick oil combined. Dress the pink candle with Love Me and Come To Me oil combined. Dress the blue candle with King Solomon Wisdom and Come To Me oil combined. Burn the blue candle on a Monday as the clock hands rise. Burn the pink candle on Wednesday as the clock hands rise. Burn the red candle on a Friday as the clock hands rise. Bury all the wax remaining from the candles under a fern plant and bring that plant with you to your new house/apartment where you'll keep it in the middle of the house.

Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Ancksunamun
change a persons mind/delay travel plans/fast money

Unread post by Ancksunamun » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:19 am

Please kindly advise me on the best action to take.
My situation is quite complicated; however, with time,faith and enough effort, I know everything will work out well.

I just need a little more time for the things I am working on. My loved one feels torn in two directions. We talk nearly every day, for hours at a time.The bond between us is strong,but not yet secure as our relationship is long distance, just web cam, phone, messenger etc. Wwe haven't met in person since we were kids.

We live in different countries at the moment. We have spoken about meeting with each other many times, but due mainly to money restrictions we could not arrange anything. I'm planning to return to my home country to visit him and my family, and with God's blessings and a few miracles, I will be ready to travel by the end of December.
He has accepted an offer to travel to another country to further his education at a specialist university. All the travel and study fees will be paid for him, which is great, and I truly wish him the best. The problem is that he is actively planning to travel there during the first week of December, after that he will stay there. We want usto be together, but he doesnt realize how many obstacles I'm facing here that are preventing me from traveling sooner. So if I can't meet him before he travels to the university, then he will not want to meet with me again.

There are many more details to this, but basically, I have limited time, money, and ritual supplies. Your products are the best I have seen online. The quality is second to none. However the orders I place with you usually take at least 3 to 4 weeks to arrive as I live outside USA, and time is of the essence.

Please advise how I can either change his mind about traveling so soon or delay his travel arrangements in some way without causing harm to him. All the other details I am taking care of. My goals are to change his mind about traveling so soon and obtaining a loan or quite a bit of money very fast to help with both my travel and other family issues.
Thank you
Peace and Blessings
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: change a persons mind/delay travel plans/fast money

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:22 am

You can have lights set at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. I'd suggest Fast Luck and Money Drawing to get some money in a hurry and Influence to get him to change his plans.

Ancksunamun
Urgent!

Unread post by Ancksunamun » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:21 am

a

Ancksunamun
Re: change a persons mind/delay travel plans/fast money

Unread post by Ancksunamun » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:26 am

Thank you Mama Micki for your fast reply :)
I hope yopu are well.
I will try to obtain the products you recommended.Do you still have your ebay store? If so,please advise how long would fast delivery to UK take? Thank you

Please could anyone recommend or list here any prayer or rituals that i can perform to change a persons mind/delay travel plans/fast money. Thank you

Ancksunamun
change a persons mind from taking a long distance work/study

Unread post by Ancksunamun » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:31 am

Please could anyone recommend or list here any prayers or rituals I can perform to change a persons mind from taking a long distance work/study offer or temorarly delay travel plans.
I am aware of the Lucky Mojo products,just I have very little time to work with,please advise urgently.
Thank you!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: change a persons mind from taking a long distance work/study

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:46 am

I would use Influence products or Stay With Me, or both combined. You can influence a person's mind for good purposes.

You can, if you have direct access to the person, dress your hands with the oils and touch him/her. Or you can get the sachet powders and dress the insides of the shoes so that when he/she steps in them they get that on them.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”