Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

kaboodle

Re: Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

Unread post by kaboodle » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:45 am

No I can't. He himself doesn't wanna live in that country. I don't know what else to do. I just need to get him back here. Is there anything for it that actually works?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Hello, Kaboodle,
2 days is not enough time to do a "Stay With Me" spell.
You need to do emergency love work.
Go to this page and see what you can do before he leaves: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
There's an array of love spells and you might find a few to get him to keep thinking of you and wanting to return to you.
After that, you might want to try "Return to Me' Spells: www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Hi! I had a couple questions pertaining to this thread, as I have a long-distance partner in a college town in the Midwest and I'd like to strengthen our relationship in the face of rival attention from another woman. We're nonmonogamous but his commitment to me has been lessening as she's become a bigger influence in his life, even though they're really not well-suited for each other (she's very monogamous and says she's okay with him being poly but has "panic attacks" whenever he goes out with another woman, they live together and she's emotionally manipulative and controlling of his time and social life, etc.).

I'm going with the "carrot and stick" method - working freezer spells on her, a vinegar jar for their relationship, and then some warming/loving stuff for me and him: a honey jar, which I made last week, various candle spells, planning on sending a few dressed letters and chocolates/treats with menstrual blood and/or a few drops of Come to Me, Fire of Love, and Follow Me oil, and a few other sundry things I've picked up along the way. At this point all the satchets, herbs, and oils I'm using are from Lucky Mojo and I think they're serving me well (and they smell nice, haha)!

However, I'm not sure if my focus is good enough, or I'm working too much at one time? I've read that with love spells where you want particular outcomes you have to put a LOT of yourself into it, and keep it ongoing, until you see results - which could take anywhere from a month to three?

I also keep tripping up and second-guessing myself. For instance, I worked a mirror spell today which involved I affixed his photo so it faced into the mirror and my photo on the back (as if I were looking out at him through the glass), and will carry it for 30 days. However, the frame of the mirror is black - will that cancel out the spell? I know colors are significant in candle work, but I don't know if it applies to EVERYthing.

In general, is it all right if I ask specific questions pertaining to love spell work at a distance in this thread?

Thank you for your time!

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:28 am

Hi ravenmaven,

It sounds like you are doing a ton of good spell work! It strikes me, however, that you are taking a catch-all throw the kitchen sink at the situation approach. This is actually very common for newbies (I did this for the first situation I worked on. Holy, cow did I learn a ton ;-)). The issue with this, however, can be if that you don't take time to really do the work properly, understand the principles behind it so you don't make mistakes, and really put your focus into it, things can end up scattered. It doesn't mean that the work won't take. It just means that it *may* take longer than anticipated.

Several things I would suggest.

1) Get a reading on the situation from a qualified rootworker at AIRR. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
This is the traditional way of proceeding before we undertake work just so we know whether or not the work will be successful and what type of work is best to be done. Getting a reading first saves a lot of time, money, and work. I particularly emphasize the route above in your situation because something seems off here. He's poly and lives with a woman who is not okay with that and you two are in a long-distance relationship? That all sounds fine and workable but there are clearly specific issues here that may need to be addressed. It *is* harder to do work from a distance particularly if she lives with him because she has the stronger hold. At the same time, it may be easier to cause conflict if there is a fundamental incompatibility here. Regardless, get a reading before undertaking more work.

2) Honey jars are great! Were you able to put some of his personal concerns in it?

3) I am not at all sure of the purpose of the mirror spell. I would personally undo it and try something different. I think you may be better served by this working: picture-box-jar-bottle-spells-to-make-s ... 27469.html

4) Vinegar jars and Freezer spells are also great and that's very traditional in this situation. Make sure you are also cleansing.

Again, get a reading and continue to ask questions.

Blessings!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:48 pm

Thank you so much for the advice and encouragement! You totally called it, I am really new to this haha. And I'd really like things to go well, go figure! I guess the difficulty I'm having is separating out what spells are effective and what aren't!

I'm trying to create a basic stable of spells that I turn to for weekly work and daily or multiple-daily reinforcement work. Here's what I've got so far that I've worked over the past week or two:

1. Honey Jar (with candles on top dressed with oil from LM)
2. Vinegar Jar (same as above)
3. The discord spell that ConjureMan suggested
4. Wish petitions
5. Freezer spells (I've got one lemon for her to freeze out and alienate all her current partners, and I'm making another one with a dried fig today for her sexual appetite (and subsequent manipulation) to freeze over and become frigid).

I'll get a reading and also order supplies to make a picture box. How else would you suggest I streamline my process so it's more effective and I reach my goals more quickly and permanently?

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:37 pm

Oh, and to answer your question about his personal concerns, I sadly don't have any of his DNA but I do have a t-shirt of his that I'm pretty certain only he wore regularly so I use that in place of hair in spells. It was washed, but the ownership is his - will that do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Hello, ravenmaven,
I have edited your post as any URLs not associated with Lucky Mojo are forbidden on this forum (per our forum rules).
You can try the shirt but the link will be a little weak considering that it has been washed. HOWEVER the link is still there.
You can use his name, his picture, etc.
Sounds like you're on the right track.
But, someone who is new to this ought to concentrate on one spell at a time. Prioritize.
You might also want to talk to an AIRR member or a Hoodoo Psychic for some magical coaching (as well as a reading)
http://readersandrootworkers. org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Thank you for removing the link, I'm so sorry for glossing over that rule! I should have read more carefully. I'll not do it again in the future!

I'm looking through the AIRR directory right now and wow, there are so many choices! Miss Aida, duchess, would either of you have any specific recommendations? If not I'll try to figure out who's the closest to my budget (I'm a grad student on a very tight stipend, haha, alas).

I just want to say that I felt so hopeless and without recourse a month ago when he and I almost broke up because of pressure she was putting on our relationship with her constant emotional outbursts and suspiciously well-timed "anxiety attacks"; he decided, ultimately, for us to stay together and try dating weekly once I move to his city for my career in a year, because he loves me too much to not try it, but in the mean time he told me we can't visit or see each other in person, and weekly is a big step back from the two-three overnights that we'd talked about. That's the first small step I want to change, as the first step to getting us back on track to moving in together in a couple years like we were talking about prior to this past month.

A friend of mine whose family practices hoodoo pointed me to Lucky Mojo and I feel so much more empowered than I did before. Thank you all so much; I'll definitely keep posting with questions and updates as things go on. One day I hope to feel as confident in my practice as as so many of you amazing people are! This resource is amazing. Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:29 pm

Hello, ravenmaven
All the AIRR MEmbers and Hoodoo Psychics are great.
The only time we recommended someone specifically is if they have a special need. For instance, are working with Djinn or Genies (Conjureman Ali), can't speak English, etc.
Just read abut the practitioners and see what feels good for you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Thank you! I'll take a look at the whole directory later this week, once my paycheck is closer to getting to me lol.

I also found another effect of his - a pair of his briefs that he mixed up in my luggage, during the same trip! It's also been washed, but probably way more personal than a t-shirt hahaha. I'll use little pieces of both in all my love work from here on out!

I'm making a picture box tomorrow to use alongside the honey jar I've made. I'm probably going with the mason jar method unless I find a cube box that's suitable - the mason jar is just easier to store, sturdier, and I can buy it during grocery errands. I read that it takes two weeks to see movement, and I'd like it to be faster but that's still better than not working it - I'll just pray over it frequently to try to up the chances of it working faster, and if not I won't get too discouraged, I know there are lots of variables.

I'm really looking forward to getting a reading. My situation is weird and kind of nuanced, and the long distance just makes everything harder, but I'm hopeful that I'll see something before the end of the year, with your help especially!

RhondaBee
Newly Registered

Long distance love charm

Unread post by RhondaBee » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:01 pm

How can I work a long distance (12,000 miles long) love binding charm? Your help will be greatly aqppreciated :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:12 am

Hi RhondaBee,

You'll find lots of spell ideas in this thread on long distance relationships I've merged your post into. One that I really like is Miss Cat's gau box love spell here: http://www.luckymojo.com/gau.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:46 pm

aura,

Cat's gau spell is so great! Do you think it would work as effectively if I worked it in a silver locket (maybe even heart shaped)? The gaus are beautiful, but not necessarily my style and possibly conspicuous as a result.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:49 am

Hi ravenmaven, you could definitely adapt the spell to any type of jewlery that can act as a container for the work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Ladyexstaceysc

Unread post by Ladyexstaceysc » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:06 am

Hello all... I am currently in a long distance relationship. We lived together for 6 months but I left to further my education for financial reasons. My question today is how do I keep our love and bond strong. I've been gone for almost four months now and we visit with one another as much as possible but I feel my absence as well as me leaving has and is putting a strain on the relationship

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:35 pm

Hi Ladyexstaceysc.

A honey jar spell, to keep him sweet to you.

Stay with me powders to lightly dust around him, send him a letter through the mail dusted with them.

A poppet that you can talk to and keep him with you.

You may even look at tying his nature.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello, Ladyexstaceysc,
Along with Shantilly Lace's EXCELLENT suggestions, here is a page with great ideas:
www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

CordeliaMoonAngel

Spell to bring us back together

Unread post by CordeliaMoonAngel » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:32 pm

About a year and a half ago, I had the chance to work with an actor I really admire but I rather not name him. I was an extra on a film of his for 3 days. We weren’t allowed to talk but there was a definite bond between us two. I’m sorry I had told the story to explain what had happened but was told to shorten the post before it would be allowed on the board, so I’m trying to skip most of it but feel free to ask.
At one point on the first day he looked into my eyes and the feeling was so overwhelming and strong it made me tear up at once. I also felt loneliness and sadness coming from him.
I have seen him again a few weeks ago at a talk but there were over 1600 people present, he didn’t know I was there, nor was there any way to talk to him either.

I just would love a spell to bring us together again so we can have some private time to spend together, away from interruptions and “fans”, and see where this goes, I already have loved him for a very long time. Sadly his fame has been on a massive upswing since I met him a year and a half ago making it a LOT harder to see him. But the connection we’ve had remains, I still feel very strongly about him and I want a chance to figure this out. I have a feeling he might be my Twin Flame (if such a thing exists). He is 2 years older than me, has been single ever since I saw him and we both want children badly. If other information is needed thanks for letting me know!

luckynumbersix
General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 am

Hi! I am very new to this one. So my situation is this: me and my "boyfriend" broke up after his visit. Although, honestly, I wouldn't call him my boyfriend as it was a long distance thing and I think it was more of a casual, yet exclusive kind of thing for three months. The reason we kind of called it quits for now is because he's moving farther away and he just does not want to give it a try. I wanted to, though. And since then, I think our relationship has been kind of cold and slow. He still says he loves me but he also wants me to be happy and find someone else. Which is very confusing, to be honest. I guess I just want him to give it a try and be back to the sweet and attentive guy he used to be to me. And give the LDR thing a try. My question is what honey jar kit should I use? Is it the LOVE, ROMANCE, FRIENDSHIP, SEXUALITY, FERTILITY HONEY JAR MINI HOODOO SPELL KIT, STAY WITH ME, STAY AT HOME, NO RUNNING AROUND HONEY JAR MINI HOODOO SPELL KIT, or RECONCILIATION & RETURN, HEAL EMOTIONAL DISTANCE HONEY JAR MINI HOODOO SPELL KIT? Also, I have some hairs but I'm not sure if they're body hair or head hair. Is that alright? Thanks a lot!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spell to bring us back together

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello, CordeliaMoonAngel,
Thank you so much for shortening the post.
This is a tough one. These type of cases are EXTREMELY difficult.
Considering that you haven't seen each other in such a long time (and he doesn't really know you), you might have to approach this from a different angle.
Making him think of you is probably not going to do the trick because he doesn't know you.
There's a couple of approaches here: You could get a reading on tis and see if you have a chance and to see if he even remembers you.
That would be through AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics
http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
I'm thinking a little outside the box. Try to cast a spell to get him to go some place where you would be.
Also, find out who his manager is and agent is. Work on them also to come to that area.
Another idea is that you can try making a doll of him and put him in a picture box that has images of you and the area that you want him to travel.
Then, you start working on spells to attract him to you. You can perform spells like" Come to me www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Or Look me over www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
In the meantime, I am merging your post over to a subforum for long distance romance. Although the title doesn't sound appropriate to you, there re many spell ideas that you can "tweek" to accommodate your needs
Good luck to you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, luckynumbersix ,
I would go with the love.
Also, I am going to move and merge your post into the long distance romance thread. There n=might be more ideas for you.
I hope that everything works out for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida! I have another question, though. Is it okay to use some of his possessions that are already in the trash? Can I get them and put them in the jar? Thanks!

CordeliaMoonAngel

Unread post by CordeliaMoonAngel » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Oops I hadn't found my post and your reply Miss Aida! I had mailed you asking if I had done something wrong, so forget about that one lol!

I know who his agent is, I used to know his PR woman (met her a few years ago but she's not very kind), I know his home address (but would never dream of bothering him there or mailing him something there either). But last time I was in London I did stroll by his house and picked two small leaves of a plant he has in his front garden, that's the only thing I have that is of his so to speak.

I did have a chat with two friends who do readings and both confirmed that he does remember me. But then again he sees thousands of people all the time.

Ideally getting cast on the same project would be the way to go. I know that he is in the US right now (he is British and lives in London by the way) but early next year and some time into it he is filming back in London for a TV series he's in, so I know they'll need people there. And later next year he is in a play. As I am a beginning actress, I could pull my weight with him on screen/stage. But thing is how do I get cast for anything with him in it?

Right now I'm not looking for a love spell at all but like I said a chance to meet him again and talk to him without interference of fans or others. I'm open to anything really.

I'll have a look at the links you suggested. But do you think I still ought to have a reading when others have told me he did? Just wondering. I am quite trusting of their capabilities, one used cards and the other a pendulum so two different techinques and the outcome was the same.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Hello, CordeliaMoonAngel ,
We can only agree with what a Lucky Mojo certified rootworker says abut a reading. Then, that rootworker would have advised you on what type of spellwork is needed.
There's a lot of ways that you can approach this spell work:
You could use influence Skull candles to get casted: www.luckymojo.com/influence
You could use Commanding products to command them to cast you: www.luckymojo.com/comanding.html
Or more forceful work such as bend over: www.luckymojo.com/bendover.html
You could try a Crown of Success Spell Kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
You can wear Look me over (or even apply the powders to any letters) www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
If there's competition for the role, Use I can and you can't oil: www.luckymojo.com/icanyoucant.html
So, lots of choices here!
Take a look at what I have suggested and see what appeals to you.
By the way, you can also mix the oils.
Wishing you the very best.
I hope you get your man (and I hope you become famous also)!
HRCC Graduate #1631

CordeliaMoonAngel

Unread post by CordeliaMoonAngel » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:18 am

Dear Miss Aida,

Thank you! I am already looking into the AIRR readers (ideally by email) so that is the first step. Do you do mail readings?

Well I first need to be able to get audition information which somehow is not happening at the moment. And the yes, your suggestions are great!

I like I can and you can't oil and maybe add a skull to that... And see how that works.
So at least if we get to work together it's already a wonderful beginning!

I will probably order some things next week or the week after.

So first things first, finding those audition notifications or if need be getting a UK agent who can help me.

I am happy that I now have some options again in moving forward!

Thank you for your kindness and help.

I will most definitely post about how it all went :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello, CordeliaMoonAngel ,
Yes most of us AIRR members do e-mail readings.
You can contact any of us who do this (find us at: http://readersandrootworkers.org
Wishing you the very best!
HRCC Graduate #1631

kandyspop
Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by kandyspop » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:16 pm

Hello my come to me candle didn't attract the person I wanted but it did attract someone that I used to like in 2011 it was so weird how it happened I was actually thinking about him a while ago and boom I revive a message from him on fb waaattt? Creepy huuu the problem is that he lives in England now I'm sad cause I still have some feelings for him and so does he but he's to far away! I live in The USA I don't know what to do ? I know i can't make him move here someone help I know I should just forget about him but if I can do something to make him come see me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello, kandyspop,
Sounds like Spirit is giving you what Spirit feels is best for you!
I'm am moving your post over to long distance romances. Read all the posts and see if anything appeals to you
Wishing you the best with this!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovelife

Unread post by Lovelife » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:32 am

Hi I don't know wat spell to buy for my situation I'm not sure if I should buy another return to me candle or a honey jar for a long distance relationship... I was talking to my ex bf 4 days ago and he told me that the distance ruined it for him that he still loves me but the distance wasn't working for him he said we at least have to be in the same city. And since then he hasn't said a word to me he's been ignoring me. I know distance ruined my relationship ;/ if lucky mojo has something for long distance please help me I don't know wat to buy. By the way he's only 1:45 min away from me but he doesn't have a car. I just want us to have that spark again I know it's not impossible!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Hello, Lovelife ,
I would have a run of Return to me candles set. see what the reports say if you have them set at MISC
And yes, the reconciliation/return to me honey jar would greatly help http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html
Also, maybe consider a reading to see what all the details are? Se what your working with and what the obstacle may be?
http://readersandrootoworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:28 pm

I'm still relatively new to the hoodoo scene and love the forums! A while ago I performed a reconciliation spell using luckymojo's reconciliation oil (2 months ago). I was trying to get a long distance lover to make up with me. Now recently, I've been getting contacted by men from the country of my past love and ironically, some of the men have a name close to the spelling of my ex. I wonder why this is happening? One man looks similar to my ex, it's so bizarre. I was pretty clear about who I was targeting too.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight,

Sometimes other people get in the line of fire!

Not uncommon at all! LOL

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:40 am

I hope I'm posting this in the right thread, my situation isn't long distance...yet. But it will be. My target is moving in a week. I've had success with LM Love Me products on him and also had a light set. I had a Return To Me light set about a week ago so no candle report yet. I chose that particular candle because due to his career (musician) I had not seen him in almost 2 months. 2 days after I purchased candle he contacted me & came to see me (wow that was quick, right?!) That is when he told me he's moving :( Not out of state but he'll be 7 hours from me. I've posted on other threads before regarding this relationship, we've been dating for 9 months & I wanted to get more serious and committed. He was on the fence about a serious relationship because he knew he had plans to eventually move....I just didn't know when. My question is..what to do now?? I'd hate to lose him & our relationship just due to career moves, we have no other issues, I adore this man, he gave me the best 9 months of my life, I believed I found The One. I'm willing to do what it takes, even move to him if he asked. He did tell me that he'll be back, his family lives here also. Any recommendations on what I could do once he moves?? Instead of 10 mins away he'll be 7 hours away in a week. Spell kit or honey jar to keep things sweet? Something to make him see that I'm the One for him too perhaps? He has already told me he's sad to leave me but also excited about the move because it'll open doors for him career wise. He said it's something he has to do. I understand and support him. But don't want to lose him. Any help or suggestions are welcome.
Thank you

I should add that I will be seeing him once more before he leaves...to say good bye :( And last week when he was here I collected some of his hair (unknown to him)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello, Gypsy Ann,

Oh, boy. I am so sorry that he has to leave.

The honey jar is an EXCELLENT idea!!! Good thinking!

Then, you might want to work return to me products. Have MISC light return to me candles and you do the same.
You can send him gifts with return to me Sachet powders.
You can light candles at home with return to me oil
www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Now, when he does come to see you, be prepared and work a Stay With Me spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
I wish you had started this last month before finding this out. I always ask clients to continuously work stay with me spell kits even when there's no problems in relationships.

I hope this helps. And I pray that he comes back to you
HRCC Graduate #1631

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! Which honey jar spell from LM would be appropriate?? I wish I had known sooner as well, unfortunately I had no idea when he planned to move :/ He just told me last Monday that he'd only be in town for 2 more weeks...I wasn't expecting it so soon. Wish he gave me more notice but I think it's hard for him to say good bye as well. I'm definitely going to follow your suggestions. Good thing I managed to grab a few hairs, I'll have plenty for both honey jar & then spell kit. In the mean time, I have LM Love Me oil & sachet powder at home, and I have a going away gift (a picture I painted on canvas) and also a card.....Can I perhaps use the oil and/or powder on his gifts & card??
Thank you for your help, I appreciate it...it's sad situation, always hard saying good bye to someone you love.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, GypsyAnn!

How about this honey jar? http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html

And, definitely YES! Use what you have on the gifts (and also send him cards frequently or letter dusted with the powders. Be careful with the oils because they can be indiscreet).

I pray that all works out for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida! I'll take your suggestion & get that honey jar. I was looking at the stay with me honey jar but maybe that would be better to use after we get over this obstacle of distance. So I guess my plan is purchase the honey jar you suggested & get that going...then have a light set (return to me?) then the Stay With Me spell kit. Does that sound about right?
Thank you again, you've been very very helpful! I'll let you know how things work out....maybe a proposal a year from now.

Blessings :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi, Again, GypsyAnn ,

Yes, you've got that correct.

I pray that you get that proposal also. That would be WONDERFUL!!

Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Quick update: He leaves Tuesday, I'll be seeing him within the next couple days. His gift is wrapped & lightly dusted with LM Love Me sachet powder (that's all I had on hand) as is a card & a letter I wrote to him. Honey jar you suggested is ordered, I also ordered extra candles for it. While I was doing this a thought came to me...why not put on some lipstick & lightly dab a bit of oil over it and seal card & letter with a kiss?! I wonder if anyone's tried this as a sneaky way to add oils to gifts & cards for long distance work? Lipstick already has oil in it and obviously you'd just add a dab so not to ingest it. I used a medium pinkish lipstick, put on a dab of LM Love Me oil and I sealed his card and letter with a kiss :) You can't even tell any oil was added. Brilliant! :D

Blessings <3

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello, GypsyAnn

EXCELLENT idea!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Also, I had a client who would wear attraction oil on her lips and she told me that everybody at work was looking at her lips all the time!!

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

So, let's not forget the lips!! LOL

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:15 pm

Hello, all!

I have a specific question pertaining to what to feed my sugar jar that I'm working on a long distance relationship. It's been working pretty well, and the target and I started out loving each other and it's still going strong. My obstacle is that right now I want more than he does from our relationship. What can I do to make his feelings for me and how he wants and needs me all grow and increase dramatically to match mine? I have faith in this jar, and I use the sugar to make and send him treats that he loves, so if I can figure out what herbs/ingredients to feed it I'm hopeful I'll see outcomes I want.

I also have a love doll baby that works steadily as well! Lately I've taken to sleeping with it in my pillowcase every night, because I want him to live with and spend every night sleeping beside me, wishing it good morning every day, etc. Any other suggestions?

Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:31 pm

Sugar jar I assume its plain sugar in a container and mixed with herbs and such? I dont normally feed people my jar but if its working then good. I would work a honey jar which is a long lasting jar that you keep sealed and dress with candles and love oils ( the candles serve as working it but giving it a good shake and calling the spirit works too). A sugar jar I would also shake daily while calling the spirit of the person and then praying for what you want. A moving candle spell with two candles with two lodestones next to them named after each of you, dressed in love oils, personal concerns in the bottom of the candle and move em each day for 9 days while you pray to draw you together, feed the lodestones each day as well as you draw together. Bury the wax remains in the front yard and put the lodestones together under your bed. The doll baby I would wrap up in your dirty undies and put it away in a draw for him to constantly think of you and be drawn to you. best of luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:30 pm

Sorry, I meant feeding the jar itself herbs and petitions and such! Sugar is more convenient for me than honey. :P

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:35 am

Hello ravenmaven,

A sugar jar and a honey jar are basically the same thing. either substance will work fine to make a person be sweeter to you. IF you want to include some herbs in the sugar jar make sure they are not toxic since you are also using he sugar for cooking (an excellent use of sugar jar sugar by the way!) I believe some rose buds are safe and would not flavor the sugar in a way to make it not usable for cooking. To check out other herbs that may work follow this link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html#twodollar

Again just make sure they are not toxic and remember you do not have to use a ton of herbs in the jar to make it effective for your rootwork!

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:00 pm

So it's been almost a month since I posted above & followed Miss Aida's suggestion, I purchased the LM Return to me/Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell, I've been working it for 3 days now and I also have been dressing the candles with LM Fire of Love oil along with the oil that came with honey jar. My question now is...Is there a spell to make someone miss you? My beloved has been gone for a month now (relocated to another city for work) and my heart is aching. I read about box spells on another thread but it seems to be several variations of them. I also was wondering about maybe purchasing a LM Bottle Spell. I'd like to back up the honey jar I have going now with other work. Any suggestions appreciated!
Thank you.

I should add that I already had a Return To Me vigil light set by MISC before he moved....and it worked wonderfully, the day I got my candle report back he contacted me & asked to come over. That was the day we said our good byes for last time. :( So maybe have another light set? Another return to me or another?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Hello, GypsyAnn,

Oh, I am so very sorry.

Here is a subforum on spells to make someone miss you, contact you, reconnect contact-me-call-me-reconnect-spell-ques ... t2982.html

I think you are correct about another return to me candle (since the first one worked so nicely).

And, maybe a picture box? Make a doll baby of him and work it?

Just some thoughts.

I hope everything works out for you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:57 am

GypsyAnn, I've had good luck with a picture box, and I got all the instructions and supplies from Lucky Mojo. There's a thread on making them that I found very helpful, too!

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Thank you ravenmaven. I read the thread on picture boxes, seems everyone have their own way of making one...but basically line the inside of a box with photos of myself, glue 2 photos of person you want to influence back to back & suspend that from cover of box...with a red string. Is that correct? What else do I add to box? I have some sachet powder (LM Love Me) and some herbs. Any particular way to arrange them on bottom of box? Excuse my ignorance, I've only worked with oils and candles. ...Perhaps I'll go reread thread again.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:12 pm

That sounds about right! The thread I used for instructions is here: picture-box-jar-bottle-spells-to-make-s ... 27469.html

I didn't deviate much from it at all. Because I used Modge Podge, which dries clear, to affix the photos, I gave it all a sprinkling of a mixture of love herbs recommended by a rootworker I hired for a reading at the time that I powdered in a mortar and pestle. As far as arranging them on the bottom of the box, I just made it so that no matter how the photos of your target hang they'll "see" your image. It's like you're coating the entire interior of the box in pictures of yourself or pictures of you and the target together and happy.

Good luck!

ashyguy
Newly Registered

Unread post by ashyguy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:26 pm

Hello,

I was wondering what I could do to make my situation easier. I'm currently in a long distance (UK to USA), and recently finished my studies. My love is still in USA studying. We want to be together, however it's a long distance. I have a honey jar spell, but eventually one of us is going to have to make the jump to make this work. I really do love her, and to be honest I'll be willing to move if that's what it has to come down to.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Hello, ashyguy,
Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance, please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

There are quite a few pages here (I believe 6 pages) with great spell ideas.

And, you might also want to consider a reading for some direction on your query:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you success
HRCC Graduate #1631

branden
Wanting someone you've never seen

Unread post by branden » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:43 pm

I've been talking to guy for 6 months online on a blog :oops: . He and I usually talk about the usual topic but lately we deviate from the norm. Is it possible to be drawn to someone you've never seen or met? I have a feeling that he likes me. Am I nuts for wanting him ? The thing is he lives in a different state. I have no idea what he looks like but enjoy talking to him. I know I'm attractive but I have no clue if I'm his type. Any recommendations ?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: Wanting someone you've never seen

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:54 am

Hey branden,

You aren't nuts for wanting someone you feel an attraction for. Most of us have been there. :)
Even if you haven't seen or met this person.

You might want to get him on video chat as soon as possible to make sure you're attracted to him.

Sometimes the mystery is more seductive than the reality.

I'd encourage you to have magical protection just in case.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

I've probably watched too many episodes of Catfish but you can never be too careful online. :)
Last edited by Susan Barnes on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling and rewording a sentence.
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:09 pm

branden wrote:I've been talking to guy for 6 months online on a blog :oops: . He and I usually talk about the usual topic but lately we deviate from the norm. Is it possible to be drawn to someone you've never seen or met? I have a feeling that he likes me. Am I nuts for wanting him ? The thing is he lives in a different state. I have no idea what he looks like but enjoy talking to him. I know I'm attractive but I have no clue if I'm his type. Any recommendations ?
The Internet did not invent long-distance romances, although it certainly did popularize them.let me just go ahead and congratulate you on this shiny occasion. One of the most glittery periods of my life was a romance that started on an email discussion list. It didn't last long, but that's another story.

I agree with Susan Barnes:protect yourself magically. Stir a little King Solomon Wisdom in there, too, to crank up your common sense.

And then have fun with love work designed for working at a distance – dressing your phone, computer, little gifts that you send him; candles and dream work, etc.

Blessings and good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

branden

Unread post by branden » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:02 am

Susan Barnes wrote:Hey branden,

You aren't nuts for wanting someone you feel an attraction for. Most of us have been there. :)
Even if you haven't seen or met this person.

You might want to get him on video chat as soon as possible to make sure you're attracted to him.

Sometimes the mystery is more seductive than the reality.

I'd encourage you to have magical protection just in case.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

I've probably watched too many episodes of Catfish but you can never be too careful online. :)
Roflmao I've seen Catfish too. Gosh I hope I'm not being catfish. Does fierywallofprotection prevent questionable characters from entering in my life?

branden

Unread post by branden » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:23 am

MissMichaele wrote: The Internet did not invent long-distance romances, although it certainly did popularize them.let me just go ahead and congratulate you on this shiny occasion. One of the most glittery periods of my life was a romance that started on an email discussion list. It didn't last long, but that's another story.

I agree with Susan Barnes:protect yourself magically. Stir a little King Solomon Wisdom in there, too, to crank up your common sense.

And then have fun with love work designed for working at a distance – dressing your phone, computer, little gifts that you send him; candles and dream work, etc.

Blessings and good luck,

Miss Michaele
Thanx will do. All I have is his screename and mines. I actually have thrown in the towel of finding a mate since my last spell love related turned into a bust. He was way to complicated than I anticipated.Then I meet (virtually) someone who I'm mentally drawn towards.

Dimplez

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Dimplez » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:19 am

Ok some Im new to posting here but not new to Lucky Mojo! here's my question with a little relationship history. I met my boyfriend on an online dating website we are both in two different states. Our relationship is new like 5 months in. So we hit the ground running when we first met talking marriage relocation etc, we had great chemistry. Well he started pulling away, not calling not answering calls and he stood me up twice ....I wasnt sure why so I got a reading that said that he is also very confused and would like very much to be with me, but he is presently not sure how to go about solving this situation in a fair and responsible manner. The reader felt that his feelings towards me are true and are of a deeply loving nature. He does not want to leave me behind, and I feel that he will do what he can, so that you can be together. He's doing through a bit of financial issues (which he later told me about and said it was resolved), also was told that he was the one for me and that there was no other women in the picture.

So I did a honey jar with a photo of him/petition, herbs because at this time I didn't have any personal concerns... I worked this honey jar with come to me, love me, Adam and eve oil on the different days...
The honey jar did work as he started back as his original self, talking ever day and saying he was still moving here etc... So the next visit he came to me and I was able to collect personal concerns like semen, hair, signature from CC receipt, left toothbrush and a napkin he used....he got back home and a week later started the mess of not calling avoiding etc.... I decided to do another honey jar with personal concern of semen in it.... I worked the 2 honey jars with the unable to resist candle spell from ConjureMan Ali and things were going good..... There was no wax left on the honey jars or the cup from red candle spell from Conjureman Ali..

The issue I have with him is his on again off again behavior, he calls for days then stops, he avoids ...Not sure what else I can do to get him to makeup his mind to move here or what!
I am still working the two honey jars, one come to me the other love me and each time no wax left on the honey jar. I also burn the candles in front of our photo with lavender incense and prayer.

Sorry for the long post, hope I posted in the right forum...I just wanted to give some back ground info to see if there is something else I can do or should do. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:13 pm

Hello, Dimplez,

I am going to move and merge your post over to the long distance subforum.

Please take a look at all the posts there and see the terrific spell suggestions for people in the same dilemma as you are in.

I'm wishing you the very best of success in your pursuits.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:41 am

I read through the post and I see where some say do a road opener spell and then come to me? Does this sound like it would help my situation? My boyfriend and I are still talking but he is dragging his feet about coming here as he stated and I feel like something is keeping him there. Its almost like he is battling the decision. When I talk to him about his decision to move he says he is still coming nothing has change. When I ask is he sure this is something he wants to do he replies of course it is. So I don't know. I have also asked is there something preventing him from coming and the answer is NO. He has changed his move date 3 times. The honey jars are working perfectly in a sense that we are still together, he is sweet to me but he still has not made the actual move. He owns his own business that is not station in one place, he can basically live anywhere he wants. Any thoughts? :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello, Dimplez ,

Yes, I have a thought:

In addition to the spells you ought to do (road opening and come to me <--which are EXCELLENT choices), I would end this with an influence skull candle spell:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I am so happy that at least he is thinking about this. It can make your spells easier toward manifestation

Keep us posted!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”