Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

Dimplez

Re: Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

Unread post by Dimplez » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:10 am

Thank you Miss Aida for responding and thank you for your advice, I will try these and come back to let you guys know how it turned out. :)

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:21 am

Hello,

I was wondering how effective these spells are for long distance (5000 miles)? Me and the girl I love had some drama, so my visit was okay but not the best since she had found someone else, that's another story though. The guy is horrible and they broke up since (as I predicted, too bad not before my visit), and we've just been in contact after 4 months of nothing. I've been using a honey jar for about 2 months. Some days she doesn't message much, and others she does, discussing the previous drama or joking around a lot. She was even making the lil ones in my family laugh through sending pictures.

Lately she was messaging me about the type of guy she wants, doesn't exactly suit me. She said this current guy talking to her has money which sounds bad but isn't what she wants. I know she gets a lot of male attention, she's beautiful. I was using come to me and think of me oils on a candle, and was thinking of switching to follow me girl.

Now the drama has been solved and we're trying to repair the damage done, I want us to be close again.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello, rookieguy13,

Well, congratulations that she broke up with that guy!!

But it seems to me like she just thinks of you as a friend.

So, I would recommend that you take a look at the pages on this subforum for some ideas on how to turn this mind set into something more than just friendship:

spells-to-gently-turn-friend-or-co-work ... t9546.html

Follow Me Girl also sounds like a great idea.

Please keep us posted.

Wishing you the best

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:06 pm

Miss Aida.

Thank You Miss Aida, and thanks for the links, as I wasn't aware of all of the oils.

She told me the relationship wasn't going to work from the start, so I'm not sure why she started the drama.

Hopefully things work out, it's kinda tiring at this point, it seems I'm going 1 step forward and 3 steps back. I'll have a talk with my rootworker when she's free.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:37 pm

I was wondering, would a love spell help along with the honey jar using the oils. I consider that in itself a love spell, but I was wondering something else to compliment it. She seems distant some days and very secretive about us talking. She's even removed me from things so people wouldn't know.

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:21 pm

Hi rookieguy13,

Whenever I run a honey jar I always recommend some attraction or drawing work to go along with it. The honey jar sweetens their attitude and feelings toward you, but may not put them into action. I'd suggestion burning a pink candle on it dressed with one or a combination of attraction, fire of love, come to me or follow me girl oils.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-love-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fire-of-love.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-follow-me-girl.html

Hope that helps.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:57 am

Thank You

My rootworker was using follow me girl oil on the honey jar.

I also have a 2nd rootworker who I go to, but not as often (they know about each other). They said they can also use a powerful love spell if that's what I need.

Reason: Mistake.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:03 am

Thank You

My rootworker was using follow me girl oil on the honey jar.

I also have a 2nd rootworker who I go to, but not as often (they know about each other). They said they can also use a powerful love spell if that's what I need. I was wondering if this would interfere or compliment, and if so, if one candle would be enough or the whole thing.

jayfox

Unread post by jayfox » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:45 am

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has ever used one for drastic long distance changes? For example, the person moving in with you, but I mean from a different country, rather than state to state. Would also involve getting married first in some cases (UK, and USA). I've read around people using spells for long distance in other countries but never heard much after that.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:16 am

Hello Jayfox,

People certainly can use hoodoo work in order to draw someone from a great distance! I would recommend looking at working with Come To Me products (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html) and Attraction (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html). And if Marriage is a needed component there is a product for that too though I think you typically would work to get them to you first and then start working the Marriage products to make their stay more permanent. Here is e link to tell you all about Marriage products (http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html).

Hope this is helpful!

peace~

Nathen

jayfox

Unread post by jayfox » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:52 am

Thank You!

I wasn't so sure if it was possible, and thought it may have been the other way around just so the marriage idea was in her head, but that way makes sense. :) In my situation it seems far away, was just curious. I've recently visited her, wasn't too great. There wasn't much intimacy and I felt like she avoided me because there was a problem with her ex. Since then she has said sorry, so that has made me think that something is still there. We're not officially together, but she's was recently complaining about guys that like her and being single. I've been working a honey jar with think of me and come to me. Although she misses me and things, it hasn't quite gone to the next level yet. I also have something working on her family, not sure what her and her ex did during our problem but 1 member seems to dislike me and has an impact on it.

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:06 am

Hi everyone. I have an ex who moved 500+ miles away and we broke up due to the distance. We're both grad students right now so either of us moving to be closer to the other is not really an option. We're still very good friends and we communicate everyday via text. I have a honey jar and doll baby going and I will be on my 5th Tuesday next week for my 9 Tuesday novenas for St. Martha. I was just wondering what would be the most appropriate vigil candles/oils for my situation. I mean I understand and respect that we can't be together right now, although admittedly, best case scenario would be for the both of us to commit to an exclusive long distance relationship. But for now, what would be appropriate to I guess, keep the both of us in love and longing for the other? In this case, I'm actually kind of not sure if I'm using the Return to Me oil correctly and should be using the Stay With Me oil instead since technically we're not in a romantic relationship but still more than friends(his words) but not really acting on what we feel for each other. I usually use Love Me, Follow Me Boy (I want him to always want me), Fire of Love, and St. Martha oils. Sparingly, I use Stay With Me, Come To Me, or Return To Me oils, depending on how we're doing when I light up a candle on top of the jar. I just don't want to lose this guy until we get a real chance to be together for the long haul. Thanks a lot!

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:12 pm

Hi Luckynumbersix,

I think your approach is a good one. You have a nice arsenal of oils that you can mix and blend together and you're customizing to meet the need of the week, as it were. Since you're working with St. Martha, I'd make good and frequent us of that. My recommendation would have been for Fire of Love, which I see you have - to keep the passion going, even despite the distance.

The oils are great, but remember that the core of this is your petition, your desires and your prayers. Keep them focused and let the oils support that desire.

Best of luck to you.

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Thanks a lot, ProfessorAmes! I think that just made me look at this from a fresh perspective again. Because this could get tiring sometimes, you know, especially when you know you're just friends and he's actually looking to date someone nearby him and it just makes me lose hope sometimes. But like my rootworker said, trust and have faith in the process. I try to be optimistic by thinking that my desires and hopes for us/our relationship will come to fruition all in good time.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:33 pm

I almost feel like I'm out of ideas. We were briefly talking about our situation, until the local pervert interrupted, seriously don't know why she keeps them around. Anyway, she was saying we should just stay as friends because drama always seems to follow us. Had used a come to me and follow me girl oil, doesn't seemed to have worked.

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi Rookie Guy,

I think I'm missing a little of the background on your case, but if you're still working with your rootworker(s), seek counsel from them and perhaps it's time for another divination to see what's going on behind the scenes. If other people are interfering with your relationship, you might want to look into some protective work, possible a freezer spell to stop any outside intrusions so that the love work has a chance to take effect.

Here's a great article on freezer spells"
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Best of luck.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:07 am

Hello Professor Ames,

I could send more privately, but long story short, she thought I was causing drama for her which I wasn't. She pretty much cut contact with me, except 2 days when I visited for a week. She then got with someone else. Fast forward to last month, she said she realized she was wrong and ditched the guy, he was doing sexual things that did not approve of and is violent. However, she believes any time we get close, bad things happen and we should stay as friends. She's a very attractive girl, and has low self esteem, and receives a lot of male attention online. I know she enjoys it even though she won't admit it. I'm not sure if one of those guys is interfering, she said right now people are irritating her except me. There could be a possibility that some of her family aren't too fond of me, because of the drama, but I don't think she's told all of them what happened, or maybe they're still being cautious. In our situation I believe too many people outside were involved (friends, family, jealous guys). Right now it's like she's just not having any of it. A few times she complained to me about guys interested in her, or those she's met and then complained about something about them (height, clothes they wear, etc).

I had asked my 2nd rootworker to do their love spell, to work with the 1st one's honey jar, but I could get that changed. Never thought of the freezer spell. It's almost like mixed signals, she doesn't want to be with me, but doesn't want me to lose contact with her again.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:56 pm

Hi Rookieguy13,

She is sending mixed signals.
I agree with Professor Ames on all accounts.
The freezer spell is a brilliant idea and is highly effective in
Freezing out rivals.
You might also consider obtaining a reading from an AIRR
member at www.readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:13 am

Thank You. :)

My rootworker said one may be in order, but to wait for a bit and see what happens. She does seem to be acting odd though...

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:44 am

Ok, sounds like a good plan, Rookie Guy.

Wishing you the best!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:32 pm

Thank You Susan :)

I also have a powerful love spell being casted tonight by my 2nd rootworker, hopefully I will see some results. :) Sometimes I feel she's being influenced by her family also. I have a honey jar running on them but they seem very stubborn!

furrora

Unread post by furrora » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:05 pm

I'm confused and lost. I need opinions from everyone about my situation...
He lives in California. I live in florida. We once engaged and planned to get marry but then I broke it off...It has been almost a year since we broke up. I found myself cannot move on. I still love him to this day and want him to come back. I had 3 readings with a rootworker. She did a candle skull on my behalf. I also did another 2 candle skulls spell and many other mini candle spells praying for him to come back... He contacted me, but the conversation was short and dry. and that was it...I never heard from him again. The last time i talk to him was 3 months ago. Can someone please tell me what i should do next to bring this man back? I don't have any of his personal stuffs because it has been along time since i saw him. When i was with him, i was not into hoodoo so i did not keep any of his personal stuffs..

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello, furrora,

I am so sorry that you're feeing this way. I know that your soul hurts and I feel for you.

usually, we advise people to try and let go by doing a Cut and clear spell to help you get rid of these feelings: www.luckymojo.co/cutandclear.html

But, if you would like to perform one more spell, why not try the entire reconciliation spell kit? You have nothing to lose and possibly something to gain.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

I'm wishing you the best and pray for your emotional happiness.

Take care

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:02 pm

I was wondering, is it a bit much to get a weekly reading about my situation? Lately, I've been getting one on a Thursday/Friday. The situation is so complicated that it's really bugging me, especially when the person isn't so responsive.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:33 pm

Hello, rookieguy13 ,

Personally, I just don't see how the situation would change on a weekly basis. But, this is JUST my opinion.

But this is a personal choice on your part. Do what feels comfortable for both you and your reader. This is the type of question that ought to be directed to your reader.

Wishing you the best

take care

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:57 pm

Thanks

I just briefly spoke to her, she thinks I'm stressing too much over things that don't matter. I personally think the girl is making it awkward for me for no reason, but my worker thinks I'm being paranoid. Well I've had a powerful love spell done by an AIRR worker, so hopefully there's movement.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:24 pm

Hello, rookieguy13,

Play it cool.

It helps with the magic and it helps with the attitude of the target.

You might want to consider some tranquility oil for yourself: www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

It really helps alot

Take care

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:19 am

Thanks.

Yes, I've noticed she's somewhat more open to talking when I'm not stressing so much. It's just extremely awkward because of other people, which is how this whole thing started to begin in. I've previously had a cleansing and a spell to make me feel better about myself, well I had it done for both of us, maybe I need this one too.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:00 am

I was wondering if there is something to tone down or stop the other person from flirting or attention seeking for other guys?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:42 am

Hello, rookieguy13 ,

I would just freeze out the competition as it is a lot easier and safer for a beginner: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

And, on page 17 of this thread, I posted a quote from Miss cat on what to write on your petition paper. You just have to look for my posts:
freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

And if you feel like cleansing yourself, it NEVER hurts!

I hope this helps

take care

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Thanks Miss Aida,

I'll talk to my rootworker as well, recently had a reading on the matter, she said someone wasn't really in the picture, but she's feeling let down. She hasn't said more than 10 words for the last 5 days, I think I'll leave her be and maybe see how she is next week or something.

Splitpea2

Spell to make ex comeback that moved out of state

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm

I need help to get my ex back he says that he still loves me and that he is going to come back that he wants to work on the relationship but sometimes I don't know whether I should beleive him or not.. He use to be someone I could trust but ever since things fell apart with us I just beleive he's lieing to me and might be with someone else for convenience since he has nothing out there and now he doesn't even want to speak to me because I put my foot down which I don't beleive I really did but he doesn't like to be put in a position where he needs to explain himself.. Can someone please give me the advise to where I should even start I want him to also be sorry for everything he put me through and apologize, he is very strong headed or a man you can say that I can't ever see doing that but I want him to feel my pain and come back... Please Help

Miss Aida
Re: Spell to make ex comeback that moved out of state

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, Splitpea2 ,

Please use the search engine in the upper right hand corner. It is the white box in the dark green area.

Read the posts then post on the same threads (rather than starting new topics and forcing moderators to do all the unnecessary work).

I am moving your post there now and you can look at all the spell ideas.

Take care

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Update:

One worker said a freezer would be okay, but the other said it's not necessary yet, she's having a hard time. I thought she was just being horrible cause she seems fine with everyone else, I'm not actually sure on this current situation. I am starting to get annoyed with her though. I don't get any response, and if I do, it's something completely irrelevant... like chocolate, as if to say "Go away".

jayfox

Unread post by jayfox » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:55 am

I've had a love spell done by an AIRR worker, and a honey jar for 2 months by another rootworker outside of AIRR. She's using one of her custom oils. I was wondering, does me praying help the situation? Or do I just carry on like normal? I wasn't sure if it affects it as I wasn't the one who did the spell. I'm currently stressed and was advised to pretend as if the spells were never done.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:13 pm

Jayfox,

Of course you should pray.

Anyone who tells you to "pretend as if the spells were never done" is not operating according to the tradition of African American hoodoo. In fact, most AIRR members, all of whom received at least some basic training by me, would know that the real, old-time way of working is to engage the client in backing up the work, typically by undertaking a variety of smaller works such as praying, setting lights, bathing, drinking herbal decoctions, house-cleaning, or some other magical work appropriate to your situation and desired outcome. (Note: not all of the examples i gave would be appropriate to your situation, nor would the choices given by a good rotworker be limited to the samples i just provided.

All that having been said, this is not the place to come to second guess your two rootworkers (one more than most would recommend), especially since one was not even in AIRR and we have no idea as to what sort of training he or she has received.

Go back to the people you hired and talk to them. If it is recommended by them that you purchase some spiritual supplies for your own use, we at the Lucky Mojo Curio Company would be glad to supply them.
catherine yronwode

jayfox

Unread post by jayfox » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:37 am

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I found it a bit odd someone told me that, and it's something I haven't been doing lately which probably affects the spells. I've been to the airr rootworker for things such as a break up spell between someone and an abusive boyfriend, and recently a love spell. The non airr worker I've had a honey jar for about 3 months. I've seen the break up spell work and the honey jar must have, as the person I had a huge falling out with came back to say sorry.

The AIRR worker once advised I use my own jar if I want, the non AIRR one said I could but it's on my cesaro, and I should stop stressing. I'd like to but my issue is where in living, is very open, almost no privacy and I don't want anyone to find out. I was thinking maybe I should just stick to praying, maybe in the morning and at night.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:51 am

My other rootworker (non AIRR), thought a freezer spell wasn't necessary, only the honey jar with a mixture of her custom oil and come to me girl.

2 weeks ago I had gotten a love spell by an AIRR worker, just before I had that booked I told her how I feel, and she pretty much blew me off. Today she sends me a picture of a random guy (Why do this? She did this last time). I asked who he was, she pretty much said he's her everything. I asked if they were together, she said no but they like each other a lot but the distance is an issue. Then she mentioned that she's either going to him, or talk him into moving to her. I've immediately booked a freezer spell with the AIRR worker later today (or perhaps later in the week if they're busy), as it seems like it's very much needed. She gets a lot of male attention anyway so I'm sure this would have to be done sooner or later. I feel disappointed again...

jayfox

Unread post by jayfox » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Last post I meant stressed* not cesaro, spell check error and I can't edit my post.

I'm wondering, if this will still work, or I'm just being impatient. I have a honey jar going on a girl for almost 4 months with numerous love spells, as well as a love spell almost 3 weeks ago. This girl has come out of a relationship and has now gone to like someone else. I've had a recent freezer spell on, but I'm wondering if it's meant to be. I love her so much, but obviously there's no point in chasing something that won't work. I was thinking of just cutting off contact to see if she will come to me, but that's probably not the best decision either.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Hello, rookieguy13 ,

The problem when working with 2 different people who don't know each other and are not working with each other causes confusion.

You need to stick to one person and one program (unless they are working together).

All this ambiguity and confusion truly can mess up spells. And, of course, cause this type of disappointment

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Hello, jayfox,

Please read the advice that I gave above this post.

You've got a lot going on here.

Try to stick with one rootworker and one program.

Take care

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:40 am

Okay, will do.

They are working together, I tell both about the situation and spells that have been/intended to be done. I also copy and paste readings/results from one another.

Lxynxxx

Help, I want to reconcile with my date!!

Unread post by Lxynxxx » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:25 am

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and my growing interest for hoodoo rootwork brought me here.
I have two aspects of my life that are not developing the way I would want them to. One of them is my love life and relationship with men which just doesn't seem to get off the ground the past 6 years. Other one is my carrier, off topic here.
Recently I met this guy on an online dating site, we had that cliché instant click right from the beginning. Unfortunately due to schedule problems and some distance between us (we live on a 3hours driving distance from each other) we don't get to see each other very often. Nevertheless we have daily contact texting each other. I really like him and he ensures me every time that he feels the same about me, yet I have this feeling he's not going for me all the way. For example I keep ending up at the bottom of his schedule priority-wise, there are a lot of other things he needs to do as well every time. This way we end up meeting once a month.
I really like him and I would like to 'magically' give him that extra nudge, to put me in the first place. What can I do?

The other thing is that I've been hurt and rejected a few times by men in the past and those old wounds, although they seem healed keep messing with the way I interact with my present guy. I tend to feel neglected very easily, insecure when he's not texting, easily offended by the signs of lacking commitment and so on. Is there something I could do about these obvious personal issue? Most of all I'm insecure, even though I'm not showing it and jealous too.
Yesterday I kinda broke off our relationship. He cancelled on me with a very valid reason, but because it was so last minute I said I might not want to see him again. But I do!! And I feel really stupid coming back on my decision. How undecided does that make me look? I don't want him to think that he can do whatever and I wont mind. Is there anything to make him contact me again and trying to make things right??
I think I might even be in love with him...

Please help me with your advice!

Thank you very much

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:36 am

If I currently have no oil, I have some ordered, could improvising work? Some thing around the house to put on the candle.

jayfox

Unread post by jayfox » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:52 am

Hello

Is red always the must go to candle for a honey jar? I've done my first one, I'm currently using red, but ordered some pink ones online (can you believe no stores have pink?) and was thinking of alternating between them.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Hello, Lxynxxx ,

I have merged your post to the long distance thread with many spell ideas for the long distance person.

It sounds to me like you need some cut and clear work on yourself to get over the hurt from past pains: www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
If you can't get yourself free from this, you may end up repetitiously (and subconsciously) attempting to sabotage yourself 9and we don't want that)

Here is a link that has many ideas to get him to contact you: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html

I hope everything works out for you

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Hello, rookieguy13 ,

I am sorry but we are here to help with Lucky Mojo products.

You might want to try some herbs and here is a list that can help you decide about herbs: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Hello, jayfox,

Yes, you can do that if you want passion (red) and romantic (pink).

And if you run out, you can always use white as a last resort

Take care

jayfox

Unread post by jayfox » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Thank You, I have some pink ones on the way. I had a large red one burning for several hours. Didn't know I could use white, I have loads of little white ones around the house.

Lxynxxx

Unread post by Lxynxxx » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:02 am

Miss Aida wrote:
Here is a link that has many ideas to get him to contact you: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html

I hope everything works out for you

Take care
Thank you Miss Aida for your kind answer. I looked around in the suggested area, but I have the feeling I would need something else. He does contact me every day and I know he thinks about me very often. My problem with that is that I only (and most likely) have his sexual attention. He is very attracted to me physically, a picture of me can drive him crazy LOL. He also likes me as a person because he repeatedly said he likes my humor and intellect. Despite all I have the feeling that he doesn't have the "romantic love" feelings for me like I do for him .
I presently have a honey jar on him, crafted by myself 8 weeks ago which doesn't seem to work to far. I started a new one yesterday with imo far better contents hopefully this one does it better.
Are there any spell suggestions I could do to open his hart towards me and make him love me?

Thank you.

Spider47

Spells to Get a Distant Lover to Relocate Closer to Me

Unread post by Spider47 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:13 pm

I've got someone a city away and I've been wanting to perform a very specific quota of work for specific goals, and it works as such:
She lives a bit far from me and I can't take her into my own place, due to a one person lease agreement. I've contemplated on how I should separate her from where she's living, and concluded that cursing is out of the question and irrelevant to the task at hand (she lives with two unwanted individuals). I want her to
1. Move closer to me while
A, she can maintain her job
B, she can maintain her success in school (her school is also found closer to my home, she can switch campuses)

2. I must maintain stability between us and also ensure that my own home is blessed and completely under my sole authority. (there can be no girlfriends kicked out of their place crying for a place to stay when I can't house them.) I would lose the place. I bring this up as a consideration rather than a worry; I have experience in the disastry of magick.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Hello, Lxynxxx ,

Have you seen this page for love spells??

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

And also, make sure to start using pink candles for romantic love. The red ones are for passion

Hope this helps

Wishing you success with this

Lxynxxx

Unread post by Lxynxxx » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Thank you!

Which LM spell kit would you recommend for me in this matter?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:23 pm

Hello Lxynxxx!

After reading some of your posts I would suggest the Love Me kit! It will come with everything you will need with step by step directions! (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html) I have never used this particular kit myself but have had a lot of luck with Lucky Mojo spell kits in general.

Peace~

Nathen

Believer

Spell for new lover never met

Unread post by Believer » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Hi all,

I am very new and learning my way around. I have looked up some other posts and seen some brief answers but nothing specific to what I need help with. If it is already out there please feel free to redirect me.

I am not usually a love sick person, and certainly not for someone I have never met. That being said I have an irresistible need to connect with a very specific person who I have never met. Yes, he is sort of a celebrity, but it is not this that attracts me to him. I feel like we have known each other and we belong together. I feel like I am meant to help him be his best self, and in return I would have his love and adoration. I am falling for a man I have never met! On one side it makes no sense, it seems like a school girl crush. On another it feels like destiny.

So, if we have never met and do not travel in the same circles how do I get him to see me and fall in love with me? I do not live near him but I travel a lot for work and can find myself in his city. He also travels a lot for work.

I saw a short post on someone who was able to get a celebrity to take her on a date. How do I do that? How do I turn that into a lasting relationship?

He is not involved with anyone so it does not require anything negative for this to occur. I am also willing to work with a conjurer to make this happen, but there are so many and I don't know who would be best for this.

Can anyone help me get started here? I will not reveal the specific person until I am working with someone.

Thank you all in advance for your insight and direction.

Believer!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, Believer,

Please take a look at this page that Miss cat wrote to check out all the spells that she offers: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

This is going to be a lot of work and the spells are rarely successful when it comes to celebrities that one has never met. But, like you had said, it can be done. Just very difficult.

Wishing you success with this

take care

Shaunlaveau

Re: Spells to Get a Distant Lover to Relocate Closer to Me

Unread post by Shaunlaveau » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:27 am

Spider47

1. Simple Come to Me candle ritual will work fine in the situation. The ritual will attract her you by creating a path that is easy for her to follow. Take two figure candles, the ones that fit the appropriate gender, your candle is going to be red and her candle is going to be red. What your going to do is anoint her candle with Come to Me oil and anoint your candle with Lodestone oil. Your going to start the actual candle burning on a New moon and continue through to the Full Moon. Each day lighting the candles and moving the Come to Me candle close to your Lodestone candle and when they touch you going let the candles burn out and bury the wax in a potted plant or on your property.

2. For keeping peace in your home mop the floors with Florida Water and say Psalms 23. This should also help you maintain your personal control because you personally are doing the mopping. If you let someone else do the cleaning for you, it won't have the same effect.

raven_gal

Spells to Dominate Control Rule Over Lover Mate Spouse

Unread post by raven_gal » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:46 pm

There is a guy that I went out on a few dates with a year ago. Things were going great until I was called away on business and had to move out of country. We decided that it would just be best to cut ties because I never thought I would be coming back, well I decided, he begrudgingly agreed. I just didn't want to do the long distance relationship thing.. Anyways, I will be moving back to his town in 5 months and will contact him again when I move back to pursue romance with him. However, a friend of mine who knows him says that he is actively looking for a girlfriend right now because he is lonely. Which line of products can I purchase from LM that will stop him from dating anybody for 5 months until I move back? I have been going through all the products at LM and I cannot figure out which ones to get for this. I have been doing spellwork for several years, but for the life of me can't figure out what the best route would be do go with this situation. Would domination or controlling products be best for this? Please help!! Thank you!!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Hello, Shawnleo,

Thank you for answering Spider with great spell suggestions

I can't believe I missed that post (I apologize, Spider)

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello, raven_gal ,

I think that you need to start your spells right now.

So, I have moved your post over to the Long distance romance subforum. Please take a look at the 8 pages for spell ideas. If you have any questions after reading these posts, please don't hesitate to ask.

take care

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”