• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:32 am

Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

Re: Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello, SarahPinkFlower ,

Welcome to the forum!

I have moved and merged your post to the correct subforum and thread.

In the future, please use the search engine to find the topics you are looking for. In the upper right hand corner of the dark green area, you will see the white search box. Enter your key words: "Log distance" (<---for example) and you will be given options to choose from.

Please read the 8 pages on this thread. There are many spell ideas for you.

Also, here are a whole bunch of spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

The spell kits are the best way to go (especially for beginners) because you are give step-by-step instructions. You might want to try that and be surprised by the results!

If you are insinuating that you don't want to cast any spells yourself, you can ask an AIRR member to do it for you: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SarahPinkFlower » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:20 am

Dear Miss Aida

Thank you!

I wasn't sure that I needed long distance help since we are already in love and at a distance - that was not the issue. The issue is that we want to be together.

However I am new here so appreciate any help, thank you!

xxx
SarahPinkFlower

Unread postby Jenny Shan » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:57 pm

Hello,

I'm a forum newbie, but a long time lurker. I've got a question that falls under the "long distance relationship" help, and love spell help as well as cleansing help - so I'm hoping it's ok that I've filed it here!

I have a boyfriend that lives in another city. It's not too far - so we get to see each other every other weekend or so. I have decided to do a spell involving menstrual blood. However, after a bit of research and reading here - it sounds like a good idea to do a cleansing for him prior to the work with the blood. Now, because we don't see each other everyday, I'd be looking to do both the cleansing and the work with the blood within the same visit, maybe even on the same day.

Any advice here? I will be doing some candle work for cleansing leading up to my trip - but I am looking for something equally as powerful that I can do in person that could help as well. Would maybe a simple annointing with an oil help, here?

Open to all suggestions :)
Jenny Shan

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:42 pm

Hi Jenny Shan,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I would do these two workings on separate visits. You wouldn't want to cleanse him of your love work by performing the two on the same day.

If you want to cleanse him of any spiritual gunk before working on him, use Uncrossing products found here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Then, on your next visit, you can start laying tricks for love.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sparklez » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:13 am

I hope this is being posted in the right place, If not sorry !

I am in a long distance relationship only 50 miles but still not close enough to see each other daily, so at present its about once a week.
My boyfriend seems to be the type of man who doesn't seem to let anything phase him and i am quite insecure, So im always worrying and he seems to not care about anything, ive fought tooth and nail to get this relationship going as has he, theres a lot of past story here lol but the good thing is we are now a couple but i want to be the one holding the cards and not him,

i want him to be saying i want to come and see you on whatever day i want him to be more attentive ive had a honey jar going for months now that has held us together quite well and ive made a NS and managed to get the string, but i just need to find something that is going to make him more the one wanting to see me ? would follow me boy be a good choice?

im in the uk and have my candles lit by MISC so im looking to go that route for any tips, hes very emotionally closed off great in person with the loves and cuddles but the bad part is when were not together hes not the best talker so i feel a bit lacking and thats the majority of our relationship at present so i could do with any tips that would make him be the one whos doing the chasing so to speak x

thank you everyone here at LM i have learned so much and it has helped me in ways i cant even begin to get into !
Sparklez

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Hello, Pewkz ,

Yes, Follow Me Boy is a good one. Definitely!

Also:

Come to me

Look Me Over

And here are some more ideas: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sparklez » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:11 am

Thank you Miss Aida i will take a look at the link and will have a look at the candles now :)
Sparklez

Unread postby Newbygirl » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:30 am

I have a interesting situation. The guy I like is getting married, no big deal. But the girl who he's tried to out work on him but couldn't because his mother put a protection spell on him, so the girl put work on the mom to make her like the girl, are you following? So the mom pressured the son to date and marry the girl but the girl doesn't love him and she has completely isolated him from everyone. This is what I want

1. Whatever she put on the mother, gone
2. I want him to break up with her and call the wedding off
3. I need the protection on him shifted so I can put genuine love work on him
4. I want the mother to in courage it with us
And whatever else you think I need...please help
Newbygirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:06 pm

Hello, Newbygirl

Honestly, I am not following BUT I will answer your questions after the questions. OK? OK!

1. Whatever she put on the mother, gone- Uncrossing on him: www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

2. I want him to break up with her and call the wedding off- Break up: www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

3. I need the protection on him shifted so I can put genuine love work on him-Still the uncrossing

4. I want the mother to in courage it with us- Honey Jar for you and mom- www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Angelkitty » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:51 am

Hi all,

I have been dating a guy for the last 4 months. He lives over 100 miles away but we see each other regularly. Things have been going well, but the last couple of days I feel that there has been some subtle changes (I had a bad relationship prior to this one, so maybe I'm just being paranoid this time around). I want to keep things moving smoothly in a positive direction.

I have dressed a white tea light candle (it's all I have right now) in LM come to me, LM love me and LM stay with me oils. I have written a petition, dressed that in the same oils, placed one of his hairs in the middle and folded towards me whilst repeating my petition. I have placed it under the tea light and placed that on a special glass coaster that he got me as a gift (long story, but I thought as it had meaning in the relationship it might be good to include). I've also placed rose petals around the candle.

Do you think this will be ok? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks xx
Angelkitty

Unread postby Angelkitty » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:45 am

Sorry, I also forgot to ask how many days shall I repeat this process for? I was thinking 3 consecutive days. Is that correct?

Thank you xx
Angelkitty

Unread postby natstein » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:08 pm

Hello angelkitty,

That sounds like a beautiful little working and all the things you included are fine. You can repeat it as many days as you like. I personally like the idea of 7 days but do what works best for you.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby loveydovey24 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:55 am

Hello
I haven't gotten on this for awhile.
I'm sorry if I am not in the correct forum discussion topic; please direct it to the correct one if that is the case.
So I went on a trip & met this gentleman. He had such an amazing conversation and exchanged numbers.
We still talk but he lives 6 hours away! We are both still in school but I want us to keep and touch and well hopefully get to know each other more.
It's been a little hard having communication with him. Would you recommend any spells (not including candles) to sweeten him up towards me or even for him to want to talk to me more.

Thanks you all <3
loveydovey24

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:04 pm

Hello, loveydovey24 ,

Please first read the pages on this thread for ideas.

Then, this page:

spells-to-get-someone-to-contact-call-text-write-reconnect-t2982.html

Last but certainly not least, an array of love spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Angelkitty » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:01 pm

Thanks Nathen.

I don't know whether to class this as movement or not (but I think it may be). I was preparing to dress another tea light, I put a drop of come to me in my hand, stated my intention, a drop of love me, stated my intention and a drop of stay with me in to my hand and stated my intention. I hadn't even put the oil on the candle and my phone instantly rang and it was my new boyfriend after not hearing from him since Sunday :)
Angelkitty

Unread postby Angelkitty » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:49 am

Hi all. I'm hoping for a little guidance as I've never really done any hoodoo work on a person that I am actually dating. I want to be on his mind and to really strengthen the relationship to make sure that there will be no infidelity, so after reading the forum I have printed a photo of him out and written my full name on his forehead in pink pen(red has gone missing). I sleep with it under my pillow and carry it with me in my diary during the day.

I have also created a picture box. I made the box myself from pink card. Each wall inside the box has a picture of me on it. I have punched some small holes in the top to allow light in. His photos are glued back to back with relevant herbs between them and suspended by a piece of pink fabric dressed in LM come to me, LM love me and LM stay with me oils. I have also written my name on his forehead again and a petition on the back of his picture.

I have also been doing candle work as you may have seen from my above post. I have modified this slightly now so that I use three white tea lights (money is very tight and I only have a pack of 200 white tea lights) each dressed in one of the aforementioned oils in a triangle formation. I place his photo and my picture box in the middle.

What other work/LM products would you suggest for me to build on this?

Thanks xx
Angelkitty

Unread postby natstein » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Hello Angelkitty,

Sounds like you know what you are doing! I like everything you have described and I can tell you took time to read through information before putting it to practice.

From here what I would do if you can is set up a sugar jar with his photo prepared the way you describe above wrapped around a Vanilla bean. You can read about Sugar spells her (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) and also if you can get the book Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html. Then when possible bake that man some cookies or whatever else you think he will eat using that sugar, for ideas on some hoodoo foods check out this book (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoofood.html).

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Angelkitty » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:47 pm

Thank you Nathen. I have been doing the candle work every day for about a week, do you think I should keep doing this as a continual working?
Angelkitty

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello, Angelkitty,

I would certainly do this for more than a week!

That just doesn't seem like enough.

Take care and wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Renee » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:41 am

Hey all!

How long does it generally take to receive a spell kit if you live in the Bay Area?
Renee

Unread postby Newbygirl » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:16 pm

I haven't done any real work on this particular person but my question is, I've burn a few domination candles and come to me candles for about 3 weeks with a particular individual in mind...is it still effective? We only talk if I initiate it and he lives 4 hours away. Am I wasting my time with this?
Newbygirl

Unread postby Renee » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:10 pm

Newbygirl,

You should probably get a reading to see how he feels about you first and then decide whether you are wasting your time or not.
Renee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello, Renee ,

Call the shop and ask them

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello, Newbygirl ,

I agree with Renee.

There's no way any of us can answer these questions on the forum.

Sorry
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Newbygirl » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:50 am

I did a reading according to it he likes me. Thing is for some reason or another he doesn't initiate communication and lately since I have not initiated it I don't hear from him. I'm so confused because for the most part the candles are burning clear but nothing materializes but again according to the reading he does in fact have feelings for me. Right now I'm burning a come to me and other than about 3 inches on the top, the rest of it us clear as with the other candles. How exactly are theses candles supposed to work? What are the differences between a come to me and domination candles? Does actual work need to be done in addition to the candles being lit? I wrote his and my name on a piece of paper and taped it to the bottom of the candle. BTW the candle is fixed. Sorry for the long post, just need some clarity. Thank you
Newbygirl

Unread postby natstein » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:56 pm

Hello Newbygirl,

How much work may be needed or the reasons for not seeing much movement with what you are trying to accomplish could be caused by any number of factors that would be far to complex to narrow down in this post. To get a sense of what else can be done to help the work you are trying to accomplish with your candles I would recommend a reading that asks for clarity on how best to proceed with the work. You can find reputable readers here (www.readersandrootworkers.org).

For the difference between Come To Me products and Domination products read these pages

Come To Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html)

Domination (http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html)

They are basically exactly what their name implies. The one brings some one to you and the other makes them do what you want. They can and often are used together.

For working from a distance I always like to recommend you send the person small gifts or items that you have fixed I. Order to get your target to physically touch the products. Things lightly dusted with powders I find to be very effective.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace ~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Follow me Boy Oil on a Person in Another State.

Unread postby stmartha1986 » Fri May 13, 2016 11:41 am

I want someone to chase after me and beg me to marry them and have them change there bad ways. We broke up only 3 months ago. I got a reading they said he is playing hard to get and he will come back but we need to compromise. He haven't contact me in a week. We live in different states I dont have anything personal except photos. What can I do using follow me boy to get him to chase after me. I also have commanding, compelling, courage, clove, Love me, st Martha oil and Master, Physic Vision Oil and Deer Tongue Leaves. Should I say any special prayer. Oh and i have a white skull candle.. I did a prayer to st martha but nothing as yet, what should i do? thanks for taking time out to assist.
stmartha1986

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Hello, stmartha1986 ,

I would use that skull candle with compelling oil.

If that doesn't get results, then move to the commanding.

Once he starts dong what you want, then, work with the Love Me.

Please read the 9 pages here on this thread.

After reading them, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby goldengirl » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:13 am

Hello,

Is it possible to do love work on someone that is in jail?
My ex boyfriend which I'm still in love with has been sentenced to 1yr and 6months for reasons I'd rather not discuss (nothing serious) however he will most likely get bail and be out in 7 months time but I visited him once and since then he has removed me from his visitors list for absolutely no reason, we had a heart to heart last time I saw him then a few days later I was removed, I don't know why.
Anyways, I'd like him to think of me while he's in there and hopefully put me back on his visitors list and I want him to return to me when he comes out. I already have most of the love and attraction oils and I also have a red skull candle from lucky mojo which I haven't used.

Is it possible for me to do work on him while he's in jail? I also have a change of his clothes which I was given when I went to visit him seeing as he wont be needing them anytime soon. Will they come in handy? Do you have any suggestions for work I can do on him?

Sorry for all the questions.
goldengirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello, goldengirl,

You can DEFINITELY do that!

Absolutely YES!

Here is an entire web page on love spells that Miss cat wrote (for you to choose from) :

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

And you could make a love doll with the personal concerns that you have

Just look up the love dolls on the forum for how to do it

doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lavender888 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:35 pm

Hi! I'm not really sure if I'm posting this in the right section, but it is about a long distance person. So sorry if it's in the wrong place? D:
So my situation. I've had lots of luck with honey jars without personal concerns. I have no personal concerns of this person. I've had a friendly relationship with him for 6 years. Off and on. Sometime last year, he looked for me, months later, i saw it and went looking for him. We found each other, and had pretty much a couple days of a fling. Then he kinda disappeared. I don't think I did anything? And, I have known him for this long. Six years ago, we talked all the time for like 2 years and I had a crush on him. We were teenagers. Like 15, 16. Now, we're 21-22. We were close all that time, and kept finding each other sometimes, and then that happened last year.
I don't know his last name. I pretty much have his Middle name, apparently, that he went by online. I also know his first name. I have one picture of him,
and a pretty much a picture of his genitals as well, that he had sent to me when we had our short fling and were planning on meeting up soon.
I have old conversations, too.

So, pretty much, I've worked exceptional work on people without personal things at all. But, I usually at least have a full name.
Recommendations? I really want to get back into contact with this person. They live really far, but are supposed to come to the US in the near future.
Like he told me before. And he promised he'd come to me, no matter what, when he did. But then something happened?
I've heard that he has a girlfriend off and on, she's always dumping him. But, I don't really know much about it at all. So, I don't know if he still has one, and it doesn't seem to be stable at all, either, IF it is.

Anyways, suggestions would be great. I've thought of doing a honey jar, even though I don't have EVERYTHING. I would think, like my work before I have done more than once without personal things of people, I could just have that strong intention and so on. Thoughts, recommendations, suggestions?
Thanks! :D
lavender888

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello lavender888,

I don't mean this to sound too brash, but I just don't understand how you can be friends with someone for six years and not know their last name. And it makes me question if you two have a current level of intimacy that could be turned into a relationship. Do you guys chat online? Could you just ask him? Knowing someone's name is pretty much step No. 1 for doing any sort of love work on them. I think you need that name for your work to have a chance of being successful.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lavender888 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:24 pm

I'm sorry that you don't understand that, but, we just were friends for a very long time. He's just a pretty private person. He doesn't even use facebook.
We used to chat online almost daily, and then he moved to another country. (he has lived in three) We were friends for a long time, we played a video game together as teenagers, and that's also how we met. And, we don't speak anymore, since last year. It was finding each other back and forth for a couple years before that, and years before that is when we were pretty close. He seemed like something got to him, he was a little bit emotional. I have 0 clue of what that could be, but probably cause of lurking, or misunderstanding I'm guessing.
I guess it's a bit hard to explain, especially if you're not in that type of a community like that, and meeting people that way.
I do know his name, just not the last. I've tried finding it. I knew it at one point through his sister's social media, but I haven't been able to find her since.
I tried looking before I ran back into him. I'll probably look to try finding it again, though.
The last time we spoke, it was sexual, and a lot of flirting after finding each other again.
We did do things together. I guess I couldn't stop myself from the fantasy of my teenage crush. So,
that's what happened.
I mean, if you don't understand it, how we met and became friends and all, it probably sounds stupid. But, I really want to get into contact with him,
and probably more. I was thinking of a honey jar with a picture and name.
lavender888

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:57 pm

Hello, lavender888 ,

Yes, you can use pictures.

Just remember, the less you have, the weaker the link...

But, I do like pictures.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby taciturnxlove » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Hi everyone,

I am trying to figure out the best option for my situation. I have a target whom I met and started working on almost three months ago. I've done a few workings on him, including a honey jar, with very much success. We had been spending a lot of time together, almost seeing him daily, and keeping in constant communication. But very recently and abruptly, he lost his job and since he was not originally from this state (NJ), he moved to another state (SC), where his family lives and has enrolled in online college. He expressed that he doesn't plan to live there for a long time, no more than 2-4 years, but he doesn't have a clear idea of where he wants to settle down yet. After only a short period of time, I have very strong feelings for this person. I hope in the future a relationship can form. Though I am certain we will remain in contact with each other, I hope to stay on his mind, be able to visit him when possible, and maybe one day be reunited to form a relationship/settle down. I have done multiple readings with AIRR members prior to this happening and have always received positive outlooks with this person. My question is, what spells can I perform on the target? I already have a honey jar going so what else can I do? I have a good amount of the target's hair as well as a few of his belongings and handwriting. All input would be appreciated. Thank you!
taciturnxlove

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello taciturnxlove,

My first question for you would be: Have you gotten any readings from AIRR members *after* he moved? Because I think that would be the first step. A reader could tell you what underlying factors are influencing the situation, where his head is on the prospect of a relationship, and how to best tackle this situation with rootwork.

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, one idea would be to make a doll baby of him, and interact with it every day, telling him you care about him and keeping that connection alive. You can read more about doll babies here:

general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946.html

I'd also suggest doing a skull candle spell regularly (maybe once a month), and telling him (represented by the skull candle) to think about you frequently and lovingly.

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

When you visit him, make sure to lay all kinds of love tricks around his house! Powders/oils like Love Me and Follow Me Boy:

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Good luck to you!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:32 pm

In addition to what sisterjean said, using Come to Me oil on the candles you burn on your honey jar or even working a full-on Come to Me spell could work nicely to get you some visits. Bewitching or Love Me, depending on where you are in the relationship, will keep you on his mind. And three or four tealights dressed with Road Opener placed right up against your honey jar could help keep the path clear to eventually bring you two together.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:00 pm

That's some great advice from cassiopaeia!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby everlastinglove » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:34 pm

I live on the west coast and i met a guy online he lives on the east coast. we like each other very much and facetime alot. i got a psychic reading from 3 different people, and all of them said we'd get along, he cares about me, there's compassion, he told me to come see him in person and afterwards if everything works out we can be together.

i told him i dont want to live in the west coast since its too expensive and he told me to move to his city. problem is, if i move to his city, he has nothing to lose and im the one who started my life all over for him.

i want us BOTH to move to a new state. i want to move states regardless if we are together or not. he told me i should move somewhere cheaper like the south like georgia, florida, etc. which is good because i wanted to move their in the first place. he's the type of guy that never left his county, never been out of state, never been on an airplane. would the spell work because we are nearly 3,000 miles apart

how can i get him to move to where im at... follow me boy or come to me?

and how would i go about the spell as i do not have his personal items besides photographs. i do know his address though lol.
everlastinglove

Unread postby manekineko » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Hello everlastinglove,

Either Follow Me Boy or Come to Me Products could work.

Personally, I would say go with Come to Me first and see if you get results. Follow Me Boy has more to do with domination, and could be used if you don't see movement with Come to Me.

The photographs could be used in a candle spell or with a vigil candle.

Since you have his address, consider sending him a handwritten letter or a card dusted with sachet powders. All the best!
manekineko

Unread postby everlastinglove » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:10 pm

@manekineko

1) isnt that creepy? lol

2) can i send it the letter anonymously

3) for the candle can i use my pictures with his
everlastinglove

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:29 pm

No, everlastinglove, that isn't "creepy."

1) It is not "creepy" to send someone a hand-written letter dusted with love powders.

It is not "creepy" to seek to have someone come to you.

It is not "creepy" to seek to have someone to follow you, for instance to a new town.

All of these are common and traditional forms of African American folk magic.

2) No, you would not send the letter anonymously, unless you want him to love an anonymous person. If you are new to the concept of dusting papers and/or clothing or shoes, let me explain that we are speaking of a particular way of working that will not be visible when completed. Please read more here:

HOW TO USE SACHET POWDERS IN THE HOODOO ROOTWORK TRADITION by catherine yronwode
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html

3) Yes, you would use a photo of the two of you together or a composite or combination of the two photos.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do in the way of magic.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:45 pm

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it sounds a little early to be trying to get him to move with you? I'd suggest arranging for an in-person visit (and yeah, Come to Me or Follow Me Boy would be good for that) and find out if you even have physical chemistry with this guy. I speak from personal experience here - emails and conversations are one thing, but all the pretty words in the world can't make up for the fact that someone doesn't smell right or please you sexually.

So build that bond first, then start doing Love Me work along with Influence to make him think about moving and maybe Steady Work if he needs to get a job in place in order to relocate. And good luck!
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby random user » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:47 am

Hi.

I've been in a long distance relationship for about 2 years (we know each other for 3). He is in the USA and I am in Europe.
Everything was great, he would tell me to wait for him, he was 100% we will get married and such... But about a month or so ago things have pivoted very sharply. Before that I felt lack of passion and interest from his side and I asked him does he want a brake up, he said "No". So we went as a couple for abotu a month and so when he just stopped contacting me completely. I tried to reach him 3 times to check on him, he just said he doesn't feel affectionate anymore, not just to me but mostly. And that he lost hope that we will be together because we are so far. So he stopped trying. He is nice to me but that is it, if I don't contact him he never would.

I stopped checking on him and now I want him to contact me, to bring old passion and love and his interest in me back to life.
I need suggestions on what to do.
I was thinking of using some conjure oils in my work but I don't know which one.

I was thinking of Follow Me Boy oil, or Love Me oil or Adam and Eve oil... But I am not sure will they have desired effect on such a long distance and after a while of not havign any contact with him.

Please help?

Also recommend spells suited for this situation.
random user

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:45 am

Hello, Random User,

You may want to start trying communication spells as a beginning

Find the spells here: post359943.html?hilit=communication#p359943

Also, please do not talk about products purchased outside of Lucky Mojo on this forum. I have edited this out.

After your communication spells, return to me would be a better option when the communication spells manifest

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Also, please read the pages on this thread also (I have moved you here) to see if there's more spell ideas for you

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby elysium77 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:19 pm

Dear All,

my 1st time here and apologies.. but i am desperate for help in a situation that is causing me much distress and heartbreak in my life ... to the point is is making me both physically and psychologically unwell..

i am hopelessly in love with the woman i am 100% sure is my soulmate, but i am from just outside london in the UK and she lives in florida, we have known each other for 16 years ... but she was in a long term relationship and out of fear i never revealed my love for her. 2 years ago she finally left the mentally abusive father of her 2 children (they never married) i have revealed my love to her... and i know .. just know that she loves me too.... but has walls 100ft high around her heart ... just recently (because she says ..."but you live in london" ) she has started to "date" a new guy... she says that its not for love.. that her heart will not let her love at the moment .. says she doesnt love this man... and that he is just in her life for "companionship and dating" ... but obviously the thought of another man holding her.. touching her etc has me heartbroken and in tears most nights ... i have offered to move there... but she seems scared of the idea :(

im not sure if im posting on the right part of the forum... but i need to know the following things ... is there a spell that can help me move there.. aid me financially ... is there something to make this other guy go away? obviously nothing to hurt him... maybe him wake up and feel that no she isnt the woman for him... or him wake up and want to move to another town or city? and some kind of spell to open her eyes and heart to wanting to be in a relationship with me ... they say you CAN actually get somebody to fall in love with you? omg that is what i want ... i want to marry her.. but for right now id settle for her feeling for me in the following way " .. you know... yes i love the guy... i want to give it a shot at a relationship with him and see what happens" .... if she was in love with me and wanted to marry me? id be the happiest man alive... but right now id just settle for him being out of the picture.. and her heart to keep saying to her that giving it a shot at a relationship with me would be something that she would really love to happen

if anybody can advise me on if there are spells that can help my situation ... it would be the light at the end of a very desolate tunnel right now :(

with many thanks
elysium77

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello elysium77,

I'm sorry you are so heartbroken. This sounds like a very complicated situation, seeing as how the two of you live in different countries and she's dating someone else. So I would recommend that you start by getting a reading, to see if there is a chance of the two of you getting together, and your plan of action could be as far as rootwork. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

In the meantime, scroll up through this thread and read through the other posts for ideas. You can also check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Take care!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby elysium77 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:12 am

i have had readings from reputable readers about this .... the issue is (as i knew already) my love interest has chosen somebody else as she does not believe i will ever be able to or will ever actually move to the usa .... there is romantic love for me.. but she hides it away so that she doesnt have to deal with it .. and has started dating this man out of lonliness and not love... i need something to open her eyes to make her realise that i will move for her.. that i am the best man for her... and for her to stop fighting her feelings for me... and to make this other man go away... not harm him in any way... but for him to wake up one day feeling "um yeah.. this woman isnt the right one for me"
elysium77

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:46 pm.
Reason: This can be answered frm his post above

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello, elysium77 ,

You could do a break up spell while drawing her to you

There's a picture of this spell on the mid lower right side of this page:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, take a look at Miss cat's vast array of love spells:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Also, have you even considered talking to her and letting her know that you would be willing to move for her? That ought to be part of your plan

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby elysium77 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:52 am

is there any process or service where i could pay somebody to do these spells for me? ... and yes ive told her i would move , but moving to the usa from the uk is hard ... she is somebody that has virtually given up on love and romance :( she is only "dating" this current guy for "companionship" and feels that my feelings for her are just "out of a movie" and "nothing but fantasy" ...

i have told her i would move (a spell for financial help would be great) ... but she doesnt believe it would ever happen or work , says that regardless of what she does or doesnt feel for me that me moving there just for her is "nothing but fantasy" ....

when her walls/guard is down... she admits to having deep feelings for me... but says she "hides them away as deep inside as possible.. so that she doesnt have to admit to them or deal with them" ...

i need something that will "help" her embrace her feelings for me... will help her realise that i am the only man for her.. that she is deeply in love with me and that i am the only one she needs to be with, that me wanting to move there for her is the most romantic act she has ever heard in her life and that she cannot wait to be in a romantic/passionate loving relationship with me.

she has been in my life for over a decade, we talk every day , i have just returned back to the uk from a 3 week vacation to the usa... where i spent time with her... every single day i was with her my heart just filled up with how beautiful she is ... but broke every single time she looked at me because i know right now another man gets to "hold her" .. its tearing me apart .. i have stayed single over a decade because my heart just does not want anybody else :(

my "end game"? what i REALLY WANT out of all this? .. for her to somehow fall so deeply in love with me... for her to stop dismissing my offer of love as " fantasy .. and the only kind of love in movies" so that she will want to marry me :( i would get on a plane right now and fly to the usa and propose to her... if i had even the slightest hint that she would say yes ... but right now we arent even talking ... i find it too painful to talk to her knowing there is a man in her life

if there was any kind of spell that would help .. guarrantee the outcome that im desperate for , id happily pay for somebody to do this for me... i am so scared that if i did it myself id some how mess it up to the point she hated me instead of wanted to marry me .. im happy to pay , just as long as somebody can say to me "YES this WILL work!! " ... just scared of putting all my hopes and faith into something... just for it to fail... id be devastated :(
elysium77

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Hello elysium77,

Miss Aida and I have already given you some good advice on the relationship side of things, but here is one more suggestion. If you haven't already done so, it would be a good idea to put the two of you in a sugar jar, to sweeten her toward you and get the ball rolling:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

If you would like to hire a rootworker to do spellwork for you, you can find a reputable workers here:

You should realize though that no spellwork is 100% guaranteed, because everything is up to God in the end, and anyone who tells you differently is just trying to sell you something. If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be, and if you're going to undertake spellwork to try and be with this woman, you should go into it with open eyes and appropriate expectations.

To address the financial part of things, you could always try doing some Money Drawing work to start getting your finances in order. Here are some pages you can check out on that topic:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

If you have questions about attracting money, you can ask them under this subforum:

spells-for-increasing-good-luck-in-money-matters-t1010.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ladee » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:54 pm

What are good choices for MISC candles as well as spells for a potential long distance mate? We have been friends for a while and I'd eventually like to move to his city (hopefully next year). I want to ensure that I'm always on his mind. I want him to think nothing but positive and romantic thoughts of me.
Ladee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello, Ladee,

I would go with Follow Me Boy

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ladee » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:17 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!
Ladee

Unread postby Roku9416 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:53 am

Hello, I have a bit of a situation. So there's this girl I met on Twitter 3 years ago. And she and I became good friends instantly. We flirted with the idea of getting together but never persued it because we live in different cities. She lives in San Antonio and I live in Tucson. However, we decided to take a chance and actually try out an LDR. It was great. Really great. We did break up twice but somehow we got back together. We broke up back in September and I just want her back so badly. She's THE girl. What spells could I do to get her back? I don't have anything she's got.
Roku9416

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello, Roku9416

You can try these 2 spells:

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Candle advice for long distance boyfriend

Unread postby gobeavs96 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:42 am

My long distance boyfriend broke up with me out of the blue right before Thanksgiving.

I had been on medical leave for three weeks and had just returned to work when he came and visited. I had high anxiety and stress and it created some tension between us.

I booked a reading with Phoenix and she indicated that communication was a key issue with us, but that the cards show we can get through this. She recommended burning three 7 day candles (white, blue, and pink).

I have completed this. My questions:

1) What should I do now?

2) Should I get another reading?

3) Is it okay to do another 7 day candle spell?

I would appreciate any advice.
gobeavs96

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:46 pm

gobeavs96 --

My advice:

1) Book a short reading with Miss Phoenix.

2) Yes, see above.

3) I would get the reading first.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Long distance

Unread postby Labellecreole » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Hello my friends. I'm in a very exciting long distance relationship. I won't go into all of the details but I'm concerned. I had a reading about us about a month ago and the reader said this is a promising budding and sure to be happy relationship. Then last week the same reader said that my guy is deceptive in some way...we are to meet soon and I'm overjoyed (very nervous too) but I feel this shadow of negativity now because of the reading. How can I stay on my love's mind and keep positive progression for our future together?
Labellecreole

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation