Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:35 am

Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

Re: Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Hello, Labellecreole ,

You could perform attraction spells:

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

BUT I am not sure what this "deception" is about. Is it about other women or something else?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:33 am

Hello, Labellecreole --

To be sure you are seeing him for real, since the reader urged caution over the matter of "deception," i recommend that you brew a tea with Bay leaves, Sage leaves, Rosemary leaves, and green Tea (like from a tea bag). Don't make it too strong. Add this to some water and wash your face and hands with it before you go to meet him. This is to keep your mind clear and your eyes open.

Then wear some love-type oil, such as Kiss Me Now, Attraction, Bewitching, or Come To Me.

When you do meet, no matter how it goes, try to get something personal of his -- a hair, his handwriting on a piece of paper, a small article of clothing, or whatever. Keep that for future spell work if you think you want to carry it onward.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Sadpanda » Wed May 10, 2017 9:26 pm

hi guys. I new here! My boyfriend left me 2 months ago and I seeked helped from a local psychic but she scammed me so I wasted one and half month on that. But now I have found the right psychic and she is very honest and helpful to me. I was assigned to make a voodoo doll of him, Unfortunately all I have is a t shirt of him,( no hair, no dna). we were in a long distance relationship. So i only attached a piece of his t shirt with the doll. I've been talking to my psychic once in a week now. and she told me my case is one of the hardest. Recently she told me I might have a female rival who is interested in my man so asked me to rub lemon peel on the doll and smoke it on the incense and chant "Banish her! banish all my competition! and stuff like that" something weird happened. While I was chanting loud,the incense smoke went out! that never happened before and it freaked me out. But i did not feel a negative energy though but i am not sure what kind of omen it is!. But so far my psychic and I have a plan of action going on but I would love to get advice from you people and someone who has similar experience like mine! My ex lover said he does not love me anymore and drifted apart thats why he left me. But we used to be very happy and had a stable relationship when we were together which is why I'm fighting for us!. I am not in contact with him at all and he blocked me everywhere so i can't know what is he upto. its been more than 2 weeks since I made the doll and so far his heart has not turned to me yet. Please let me know what else can I perform with the poppet to remind him how much he loved me and change his mind. Tia
Sadpanda

Unread postby natstein » Thu May 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Hello Sadpanda,

I am sorry to hear you are in this situation. First it is difficult for us to give you advice about what to do with your doll as you are already working with a person. As long as you trust that person you should really follow what it is they are telling you to do. I would hate to offer advice and have it mess up what you and your worker are already doing. To get more ideas about what other workings you can do read over this thread and others on reconciliation and return to me styles of work. When you have more specific questions about a product line or a specific spell post your question in the thread that deals with that topic and we will be happy to help out!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sadpanda » Thu May 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi Nathen! Thank you for your kind words. I truly believe that magic is believing no matter how cliche it sounds! If we have faith and believe in it on what we are working on, it can make an impact. Those to have doubt in their minds, may or may not succeed.
back to this topic on love spells- Could anyone recommend an incense I could work on with my poppet for smoking it above? My intentions are to make my ex lover think of me and turn his heart to me to remind how much he loved me. As I mentioned earlier, I rubbed lime on my poppet and smoked it in lavender incense to banish my rivals. Similar to that method, what product or item from lucky mojo I can use for smoking my dolls?
Sadpanda

Unread postby natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 7:00 am

Hello Sadpanda,

For incenses to smoke a doll baby in I would recommend Follow Me Boy (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html) or Love Me products (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html). I am not certain what tradition you are working from within but I feel I should mention that in Hoodoo Rubbing your doll baby in Lime and smoking it in lavender would not be the way to approach banishing rivals. Lavender is a good herb for love, in particular same sex love. Lime would work to get rid of enemies but I personally would not rub it on the doll that represents the person I would want to keep around.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by natstein on Mon May 15, 2017 4:22 pm.
Reason: repeated question

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation