Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

Sadpanda
Forum Member

Re: Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

Unread post by Sadpanda » Wed May 10, 2017 9:26 pm

hi guys. I new here! My boyfriend left me 2 months ago and I seeked helped from a local psychic but she scammed me so I wasted one and half month on that. But now I have found the right psychic and she is very honest and helpful to me. I was assigned to make a voodoo doll of him, Unfortunately all I have is a t shirt of him,( no hair, no dna). we were in a long distance relationship. So i only attached a piece of his t shirt with the doll. I've been talking to my psychic once in a week now. and she told me my case is one of the hardest. Recently she told me I might have a female rival who is interested in my man so asked me to rub lemon peel on the doll and smoke it on the incense and chant "Banish her! banish all my competition! and stuff like that" something weird happened. While I was chanting loud,the incense smoke went out! that never happened before and it freaked me out. But i did not feel a negative energy though but i am not sure what kind of omen it is!. But so far my psychic and I have a plan of action going on but I would love to get advice from you people and someone who has similar experience like mine! My ex lover said he does not love me anymore and drifted apart thats why he left me. But we used to be very happy and had a stable relationship when we were together which is why I'm fighting for us!. I am not in contact with him at all and he blocked me everywhere so i can't know what is he upto. its been more than 2 weeks since I made the doll and so far his heart has not turned to me yet. Please let me know what else can I perform with the poppet to remind him how much he loved me and change his mind. Tia

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu May 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Hello Sadpanda,

I am sorry to hear you are in this situation. First it is difficult for us to give you advice about what to do with your doll as you are already working with a person. As long as you trust that person you should really follow what it is they are telling you to do. I would hate to offer advice and have it mess up what you and your worker are already doing. To get more ideas about what other workings you can do read over this thread and others on reconciliation and return to me styles of work. When you have more specific questions about a product line or a specific spell post your question in the thread that deals with that topic and we will be happy to help out!

Peace~

Nathen

Sadpanda
Forum Member

Unread post by Sadpanda » Thu May 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi Nathen! Thank you for your kind words. I truly believe that magic is believing no matter how cliche it sounds! If we have faith and believe in it on what we are working on, it can make an impact. Those to have doubt in their minds, may or may not succeed.
back to this topic on love spells- Could anyone recommend an incense I could work on with my poppet for smoking it above? My intentions are to make my ex lover think of me and turn his heart to me to remind how much he loved me. As I mentioned earlier, I rubbed lime on my poppet and smoked it in lavender incense to banish my rivals. Similar to that method, what product or item from lucky mojo I can use for smoking my dolls?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 7:00 am

Hello Sadpanda,

For incenses to smoke a doll baby in I would recommend Follow Me Boy (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html) or Love Me products (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html). I am not certain what tradition you are working from within but I feel I should mention that in Hoodoo Rubbing your doll baby in Lime and smoking it in lavender would not be the way to approach banishing rivals. Lavender is a good herb for love, in particular same sex love. Lime would work to get rid of enemies but I personally would not rub it on the doll that represents the person I would want to keep around.

Peace~

Nathen

Justme7
Forum Member

Unread post by Justme7 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:38 am

Hello! I want ask because I really don't know did the spell will work ,because me and him live in another country but we have relationship 2 years .And now he want married for another ,but still have feel to me but hide it inside ,and say he is scare ,the stupid thing is his marriage is arrange .He stop his feel to me .really need advice .I really love him I never love like this before .Thank you .

Reason: repeated question

lkrosari21
Newly Registered

Unread post by lkrosari21 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:23 am

I was in a long distance relationship. He lives in IL, I live in MN.

He was supposed to move up here and everything was great. Then put of the blue without a sign he stopped talking to me.

I've reached out but nothing. No reply. I suspect outside interference.

I lit a Come To Me candle, a Love Me candle, a Stop Gossip candle (for those bad mouthing me to him) , and a Reversing (throwing back any negativity that is being thrown my way).

The Love Me candle started off black at the top but is now burning beautifully and fast.

The Stop Gossip candle is also burning very fast and clean.

It's been four days.

My questions:

1) Is there anything else I can do to supplement or anything I should do next?

2) How soon should i expect some sort of sign that this is working?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:20 pm

lkrosari21 --

1) While candles are extremely popular in long distance work, i personally do not rely on them to the extent that i overlook some of the basics of spellwork -- one of which is to do a reading on possible outcomes before going to "Plan B." Have you had a reading? If there is another lover involved, that fact may come out in the reading and you can then ask whether the situation can be fixed or if you have simply been over-matched by a stronger love-influence.

2) Signs, omens, and the like are very individualistic, but this thread at the forum deals with that specific topic in depth, so read through it and you may find an answer.

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers
signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... -1740.html
catherine yronwode

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:45 am

Is it worth doing spell work on a relationship to which the person ended it with me(peacefully though I still have feelings) and now it has been 3 months of no contact? If I text/call the person, the person will not respond. How long is too long away to do any sort of Return to Me, Come to Me, or even Reconciliation work? Should I bother with a Tarot reading?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:32 pm

LongGone,

It tends to be a bad sign when the person does not contact you back. This is why getting a reading is important to make sure you are not wasting time on someone who may not come around. The reading would tell this. How long is dependent on the situation, each is different thats why a reading is a good place to start. Set a time frame for work too, like 3 mo then no more work and move on. Otherwise you can get stuck in doing reconcilation spell after spell.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:10 pm

As always with such great advice, Thank you j82. Truly.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”