Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Lover Spouse to Share Wealth Financial Generosity

Sunshine
Forum Member

Re: Get husband to bring me his salary

Unread post by Sunshine » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Thx a million..................I understand indeed! Ill tell her your recommendations. Thx again.

TRC12
Forum Member

Do I need another reading or a rootworker?

Unread post by TRC12 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:22 pm

I have gotten readings. Two to be exact, and they were very informative. I used AIRR that is listed here on the website. I chose two different readers at two different times, and yes these readings were both this year.

I have a boyfriend of approx. 7 years. I have noticed that he does not share any money with me anymore. It was never a problem before. I have listed my issue here on the website, and I have also ordered supplies from LM as advised, and used different techniques that others share here on the site.

Well, I would like to ask a question that maybe someone could share their thoughts about. I keep quiet about laying tricks, and I usually follow instructions, but I was wondering why all of my honey, sex tricks, candle spells, or love spells seem to keep my target very needy or horny, if you will, but when I study books, or take into considering a spell to get some money help from him, he doesn't respond at all. Yes, he's loaded.

He is always telling me about what he is purchasing next, like motorcycles, luxury cars, etc. And when he says it, he doesn't even consider that I just asked for help with money 3 times ago. He will agree to do the favors, or give me the money, but it never happens and I feel like I am begging.

Seems also like he is just having me for sexual reasons.

I think that he is fixed to where he is not allowed to place money in my hand, or help me in any way financially. Starting to think that his children's mom may have the money portion fixed. Is it possible he could be fixed? Or are there any more tricks to get this to happen? If so, can I cleanse him without him knowing? I have plenty of personal concerns?

Should I maybe consider a rootworker from the AIRR website, or try one more reading to see if I can get a new idea of what is going on?
Any advice? :?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Do I need another reading or a rootworker?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Yes, you need to consider getting another reading, and see why he is not giving you money, and if you can do anything about it. In addition, I recommend that you do some money drawing, and money stay with me work for yourself...so that you do not have to rely upon him to give you the money. I wouldnt recommend leaning on anyone for money regardless if they are loaded or not. SO I would create oppotunities for YOU to gain money for yourself rather than lean on him

Second if he only sees you as a sexual person then you need to work on that. I would get a love me spell kit, or fire of love products to help put the romance and love back into your relationship rather than the lust, and passion. You may also want to try and work with chuparrosa products as well.

Next, I would work with some cleo may along with some pay me, 5 finger grass, and some money drawing on a green candle, or yellow candle so that he will give you money. But again, i would do work so that you are able to stand on your own, and improve your own money situation so that you do have to rely upon him to give you money.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Stars is correct: Cleo May is intended for use in cases where you want a man to give you money. Fice Finger Grass is for favours. Pay Me is another good one to get money you believe is owed to you.
catherine yronwode

TRC12
Forum Member

Unread post by TRC12 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Thanks to you ladies.
I have the cleo may oil and cleo may powder and five finger grass which I ordered from LM. Maybe I am not using it correctly. My intention is not for just his money. I have a successful career. I am just curious why the help stopped, and why it is okay for him to see me in need and not want to assist. But it is so easy for him to come to me and just take, take, and take. I will try another reading, and maybe this time they will see something interesting that will give me a clue. Thanks again.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Oooh you didnt say that HE is taking from you, but its not reciprocated. I get it.

But I would actually make a sweet jar with some five finger grass, and cleo may powder. Then you can burn a green candle on top with some of the cleo may oil. You can even wear the cleo may oil when you are around him. If you wanted, you could add some i dominate my man products as well, or bend over work. I would work with some money stay with me products to help keep the money that you do have.

egyptianqueen
Forum Member

Get my BF to take me on a romatic trip or date

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:34 pm

What would be a good spell to get my boyfriend to take me on a romantic trip. or date. One thats sure to work ?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Get my BF to take me on a romatic trip or date

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:52 pm

A spell is not promised, and nothing can work for "sure." I suppose you could do a sweet jar with five finger grass or you can get a compelling spell kit to help him compel to take you on a trip.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-compelling.html

As always I would recommend getting a reading to see what the reasoning it is behind him not taking you out.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Get my BF to take me on a romatic trip or date

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Since a trip is desired:

1) You could buy and set two vigil candles -- Love Me and Road Opener, for instance -- for the idea of travelling together.

2) you can buy the two oils -- Love Me and Road Opener -- and use them to dress a series of a dozen or so small 4" altar lights set on a honey jar for his sweet love.

3) You could buy a Honey Jar Mini Spell Kit to influence his thoughts, and prepare it as directed, and then use the Love Me and Road Opener oils on the candles and also wear them on your body.
catherine yronwode

katita

Help with my boyfriend being generous

Unread post by katita » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:41 pm

I was reading an earlier post from someone else about wanting to a generous boyfriend. I would like to know what honey jar spell, herbs, and oils, or other curios would make my boyfriend generous towards me. Thank you!

thelightfantastic
Forum Member
Re: Help with my boyfriend being generous

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Since you're looking to sweeten your bf to you, the honey jar spell Miss Cat gives on the honey jar family of magic spells page is perfect. You can either make one yourself or order the mini jar kit from LM (the one regarding love/romance, etc.).

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

If you choose to make your own, simply follow the directions on the page. To foster generosity in your bf, you can use Cleo May oil to anoint the candle while praying your intent. You can also dust Cleo May powder on yourself or in places you know he'll have to touch while also praying your intent. As far as herbs goes, Lucky Mojo makes an excellent love herb mix with all the appropriate love herbs needed. You can also add Jezebel root to the jar.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cleo-may.html
http://herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with my boyfriend being generous

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:57 am

Five finger grass, pay me now, cleo may oil, powder, compelling oil/powder...

Listen to this...
http://hoodoorootwork.blogspot.com/2008 ... e-you.html

Damiana
Forum Member
Compelling a "Sugar Daddy" with a vigil?

Unread post by Damiana » Thu May 26, 2011 12:12 am

Hello,

I'm trying to decide what combo I should use on a vigil light (using MISC services) to compel an older male 'beneficiary" to help me financially this month with a relatively large sum (rent). He's already hinted about helping me, and helps me regularly with smaller amounts... but I'm not sure. I've known him for a while All I know is that I definitely need that extra help this month.

So I'm wondering which combo would be the best. I would opt for an unlabeled vigil light. Here's what I was thinking:

A candle with Cleo May, Compelling, Pay Me and Five-Finger Grass (not sure which colour candle would be most appropriate--pink, green, or purple?)

Or, Is there a better approach to take with this?

Thanks for any help!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Compelling a "Sugar Daddy" with a vigil?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 26, 2011 3:17 am

I think that is a great combination. I think you could just tell them you want a candle dressed for a sugar daddy to help you, and that you want those ingredients to be in it. I think a green and/or purple candle would be best.

In addition, if you can, I would perhaps have yourself, or a worker do a sweet jar for you as well.

Damiana
Forum Member

Unread post by Damiana » Thu May 26, 2011 10:52 am

Thanks Stars...

I've gone with the Green vigil, as I think it matches up with the intent of two out of the three oils (Pay Me, Cleo May).

I guess I could do a honey jar, I just don't have any Cleo May yet. I suppose a jar with Five-Finger Grass, some sugar, and some compelling ingredients like licorice and/or calamus? I also have Commanding, Fast Luck, and Follow Me Boy oils...along with some purple candles.

I have some biological personal concerns... but I don't want to 'waste' them on a jar if I should really wait to use Cleo May with it all.... hmm. :geek:

Thanks again

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 26, 2011 7:19 pm

I wouldn't consider that a waste. You can certainly spread it out...a little goes a long way :oops:
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 27, 2011 2:00 am

You can put everything in the jar now. And put the cleo may oil on future candles you light on the honey jar later. If you have a hair you can split the hair into smaller piece to make the one strand into many. Basically if you can make the personal concern a smaller piece or a portion of what you have gathered.

You can wait for the cleo may but I think you can start now if you have 5 finger grass, licorice calamus, and the commanding. You are sweeting him to give you something and I think you should be fine with that til you get the cleo may oil.

TRC12
Forum Member

How to get a man to generously give money?

Unread post by TRC12 » Sun May 29, 2011 11:27 am

Hello,
I am a member of this forum. Just wanted an idea to encourage a man to give me money as soon as I ask for it. Or give me anything I want. I treat him good. I mean good. All I have right now is his fingernails which I trimmed about 2 days ago. I also have all of my bags of tricks which I have previously used that I ordered from the luckymojo shop. I also have a small glass bottle that I never used. Any ideas? Actually, I am still having a problem with trying to get money from him, or anything for that matter. This is getting difficult, and I think that someone else has voodooed him in another form. I have had like 4 readings, and nothing I have tried has worked. The only thing that is definitely happening is that he keeps coming back. He says that he is going nowhere, and he doesn't know where I think that I am going either. I may as well have additional strength on my side. There has to be a way for me to get money from him again, like he used to give me anything. I bet it's his kids mom. Or at least I have been told that he is being worked on by someone as per my readings. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. :|

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: How to get a man to generously give money?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun May 29, 2011 12:01 pm

You should go to your reader (hopefully a wonderful member of AIRR)
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
"All I have right now is his fingernails" (from two days ago) ... well thats good ;) Personal concerns, contact your reader, Member of AIRR and let them know what you have recently (two days ago) have to work with.
Cleo May products would be great from Lucky Mojo to get his money. I don't know what you have when you said my bag of tricks, but Lucky Mojo has a great line and read this page, the links in Red are to products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html (which can be worked with other products see the middle of the page)
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cleo-may.html
and The Honey Jar Thread.
Now, the Member of AIRR will be able to assist you with regard to "blockage". What if he owes back owed child support and a freezer spell has been done on the situation to make certain that that gets rightfully paid every month ( just and example only)-- a lot could be going on. What if she just does not want him to have anyone else or any happiness or to "give anything" to any other woman (example only) So, I strongly recommend that you contact them and let them know that you have his fingernail clippings, ask for additional product recommendation, share with them the concerns regarding blockage, etc.
Good Luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: How to get a man to generously give money?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Good advice Triple
Here is a few ideas discussed in the forum
how-to-get-your-man-to-give-you-money-w ... t6237.html
Nation Sack http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html (yes it can be used to make him more generous)

You might want to petition in such a way that he will give you money because he loves you, he will take care of you financially because he loves you...

Damiana
Forum Member

Unread post by Damiana » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:55 am

A little update... didn't do the honey jar as I thought It wouldn't have enough of an effect in time. I requested confectioner's sugar to be put on the vigil, though.

I have to say (and this is no fault of anyone's recommendation on the board, but just for curious readers), the vigil didn't work as intended and I suspect that the demanding quality of "Pay Me!" put them into this weird state of mind. They had been complaining for some time about giving girls cash in exchange for whatever, and so it seems that the Pay Me! element had an opposite effect. Almost drove them deeper into the ground with the thought of "I feel so compelled to PAY HER... now I feel bad".

I did make my rent, however, with a bit of Fast Luck oil and prayer after I attempted some other sources. It sure was lucky.

witchy_woman
Forum Member

Unread post by witchy_woman » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:27 am

I was wondering if you could have used Jezebel oil, instead of Pay Me oil? Well I guess you could try that next time.
Thank you St. Jude, for answering all my prayers!

celine_celeste
Forum Member
I Have a Cheap Boyfriend!

Unread post by celine_celeste » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:59 am

Ok so when we first started going out he would pay for every meal and give me little gifts here and there. When he was generous he was very generous.
Now, he wants to "split" everything equally everytime we go out, even if he's the one who asks me to dinner. There are times when I've offered to split the tab so that he doesn't always have to pay, but I'm broke now and I miss the days of him surprising me. My question is how can I get him to spend money on me and not be so cheap and tight with his wallet?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: I Have a Cheap Boyfriend!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Personally, I use Cleo May (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cleo-may.html); read what other posters are saying about it (cleo-may%C7%83-woohoo-t13647s30.html)

OIL-HOO-CLEO
Cleo May Oil
$6.00

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Cleo May all the way! It works great for situations like this.

But also make sure that he himself is not suffering from financial duress during this time; this may cause him to be a little tighter with his money.

If not then go for it!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:51 pm

You can add Compelling to Cleo May for a little extra power.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

celine_celeste
Forum Member

Unread post by celine_celeste » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:30 am

Thank you all for the advice!
I have some Cleo May from lucky mojo, I'll definitely give that a try.

HelloKitty

Want wealthy man, more money, new church, drivers license

Unread post by HelloKitty » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:41 am

Thankfully, I have read some great advice here. To read Psalms 23rd and to pray to Saint Joseph. Thank you for your advice. I'll get to it right away because I'm waiting on my sub job. Subbing is not regular. But I really need the money. I need some money flow. I'm trying to attract good luck to me.

But well, this is an embarrassing question, mainly because I know how some people are and I do not want to be judged for this. I come here for advice, not to be judged. Right now, I'm looking for financial security. Is there a way to attract a wealthy man to me? He doesn't have to be Donald Trump. I mean, he doesn't have to be crazy rich. and personality DOES matter. But is there a way to attract a nice man with a decent income to me? Like a man that I would be compatible with, but who makes enough money. I don't need to be pampered. I'm not asking to be pampered. But I just want to decent living. and I will never give up working for myself.

It's just that with this economy. I'm struggling when it comes to work. That is why I signed up to be a substitute. Also, I'm thinking about going to church more because my mother refuses to teach me how to drive. So, I figure that the church could kill two birds with 1 stone. I could find a person who is willing to teach me how to drive, and I could find a mate. There is a spell I've found to compel people. But me and my mom are incompatible. I mean, we are opposites of each other. But how do I find the right church? Which saint do I choose to lead me down the right church?

It's like, I need to fix a bunch of things at once. I need some cash flow, so I hope the substitute gig pans out. I need a driver's licence, so I hope there's somebody in some church that will teach me how to drive. and I want to live a better life, so I'm hoping to find a man who has a decent place with a decent income. But I will STILL work. I just really want a better life for myself.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Wealthy man, church, money

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:43 am

Dress a pink candle with Cleo May and Chuparrosa oil to attract a nice, financially stable man. To find the right church, use products dedicated to Jesus, Mary, the saints, and/or angels. You might try St. Peter, traditionally the first pope.

To attract money, Wealthy Way or Money Drawing.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

HelloKitty

Re: Wealthy man, church, money

Unread post by HelloKitty » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Dress a pink candle with Cleo May and Chuparrosa oil to attract a nice, financially stable man. To find the right church, use products dedicated to Jesus, Mary, the saints, and/or angels. You might try St. Peter, traditionally the first pope.

To attract money, Wealthy Way or Money Drawing.

Thank you so much. I am looking forward to having a financially, stable man into my life. Thank you so much for your advice. I can't wait to give it a try. :D :D :D :D

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Want wealthy man, more money, new church, drivers license

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:09 am

If you have doubts about whether you should have a wealthy man, read the Book of Ruth in the Bible. Ruth started out as a poor widow and ended up married to a kind, generous, wealthy man who was impressed by her kindness to her dead husband's mother and her hard work.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Want wealthy man, more money, new church, drivers license

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:02 pm

You've gotten some good advice here, but the bewilderment you expressed in your first post leads me to say:

Get some King Solomon Wisdom in there! Love, money and spirituality are three of the biggest things in life, and you want that "light to your roadway and lamp unto your feet."
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

gandhi

Spells to Get Lover or Spouse to Be Financially Generous

Unread post by gandhi » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:31 am

I wanted to know what to use in order to help a long time friend.

Her marriage is a good one and her husband mostly a kind person. However he is VERY tight with the purse strings, even tho he makes a 6 figure salary and she works part time too. She would like to go visit her extended family , parents and siblings, whom she has not met with for the last 2=4 years....but he says air tickets are 2 expensive, and does not like the idea of her taking time off work ( as it will be unpaid)...

She just thinks it is unreasonable, i mean life is short and whats all the money good for if your elder parents etc are on their death bed when you get time to go visit?

So what can she use to make him HAPPY to agree to and pay for her and her daughter to go visit ? Is there any way where he himself ssuggests that she should go and spend time with family?

Also he does not take his own family for vacations etc, and does not travel unless he has racked up enough frequent flier miles or get some such deal, what can be done to make him more open to acting on suggestions/requests for going on little vacations/out of town trips etc more frquently...my friends father was an inveterate traveller and she was used to a lot of change of scenery...i feel so sad to see her being bound like this in a monotonous life, and will do any spell to make things more light hearted for her.

Please suggest some good products or spell to make this happen
TIA

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Getting a husband to spend/be more sympathetic

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:54 am

Cleo May products are ideal for this situation. She can sprinkle some powder in her husband's clothes and on their sheets and wear the oil. If he sees the bottle, he will probably not know what it's for, so she can keep it out in the open. She can also dress a pink candle with the oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

hapinys
Forum Member

Generosity...

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:11 pm

What could a woman wear/do to have a man be more generous to give her money and buy her things?? Also is there a specific candle that can be burned on LM's altar for this request?

Thx
Hapinys

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Generosity...

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Cleo May is what you're looking for! It's designed to do exactly what you're asking for. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Getting a husband to spend/be more sympathetic

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:26 am

I think cleo may and pay me are great products to work with in this instance. You may want to work with them in a honey jar.

sharif_destara

Boyfriend and Money

Unread post by sharif_destara » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:41 am

My boyfriend will be receiving a lump sum amount of money soon. He's thinking about spending it all or mostly on buying his sister a vehicle. Normally I would be all for it, but I'm not. She and her husband make close to $200,000 yearly combined and she chose to get rid of her vehicle last year. I know this may sound selfish but I'd rather him spend the money on things that he and we need. We both have struggled financially and I'm appalled that he wouldn't want to spend it on something he or I need or give it to someone who's truly is in need. What can I do to stop him from giving her money an spend it where needed and to share with the person who has been here for him (ME)! I've tried talking to him and that didn't work!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Boyfriend and Money

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:58 am

You can use Cleo May and/or Jezebel to get him to give you money and gifts. Wear the oils and use them to dress pink or red candles, bathe in the bath crystals, sneak a few drops of oil into his bath products, dust your sheets with the powder, and burn the incense. If you are on a tight budget, get the oil.

What is your boyfriend's reason for buying his sister a car? It doesn't make sense as you describe the situation, with her being well off, and the two of you struggling. I'd recommend a white skull candle dressed with Clarity and/or King Solomon Wisdom to get his head on straight.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

sharif_destara

Unread post by sharif_destara » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:46 am

Thank you Mama Micki.
His reason is that he doesn't want his sister walking to bus stop in the neighborhood that she chose to live in, it's not safe.
My attitude comes from the fact that she said she doesn't want a second car and she sold her car, I want him to let this go and not waste money, and realize that she's an adult now.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:54 am

They make $200K a year and live in an unsafe neighborhood? If his sister doesn't want a second car, she should make it clear to him. Maybe you can talk to her. Her husband may not appreciate her brother interfering in their lives.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

sharif_destara

Unread post by sharif_destara » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:00 am

I agree with you Mama Micki!
She moved into this neighborhood hoping to make a profit off of it because it's a historic area and it's in the process of being revitalized. At least that's what she keeps saying! Anyhow, I don't want him spending the money on this car and I don't want him to get his feelings hurt if he does this and they don't appreciate it. he's worried about his sister but at the same time I feel it's her choice to live like this.

gifted
Forum Member
HELP WITH STINGY HUSBAND

Unread post by gifted » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:46 pm

I am curious to get my STINGY husband to be more generous with me.
I do not have a lot of money and work hard for him to expect me to pay
half of the bills which always leaves me broke,if i do "need" anything
between pay periods he will give me a few bucks but ALWAYS expects
me to pay it back. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Plllleeeeaaaassssseeee. thank you in advance
Gifted72
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: HELP WITH STINGY HUSBAND

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:34 pm

I recommend Cleo May, Jezebel, and Compelling supplies. You might also consider Adam and Eve.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:12 pm

And don't forget, when you use these products together, you can either blend oil with oil and bath crystals with bath crystals, etc. -- or you can use one product from each line: for instance, Cleo May Sachet Powders, Jezebel Incense, Compelling Oil, and Adam and Eve bath crystals.

And you can always burn a Pay Me candle too, with any combination of the above-named oils and powders on it; or have Missionary Independent Spiritual Church or one of the nice folks at AIRR burn one for you.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:54 pm

I agree with using any of these products. I would go for using a honey jar with cleo may, compelling and pay me products. It will sweeten him to be more nice and free with his money.

Stellablue
HRCC Student

Love spell-- on myself?!

Unread post by Stellablue » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:29 am

So here's my issue. I know a great girl. She's kind, funny, attentive towards me, smart, understanding, and very financially well off with an amazing job and a house that is more like an estate. She is everything I want in a girl. But physically, she's just not my type and the spark is not reallly there-- on my side. Is there work I could do to make myself attracted to this lady or have romantic feelings to her?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Love spell-- on myself?!

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Well, if you're facing an arranged marriage to a nice girl, I suppose it would be worth doing.

I'd make a doll baby on her; get a red Eve (naked lady) candle, load it with her concerns, and bathe it.

And then drink the bath water.

Basically, the kind of trick she'd do on you if she knows about that kind of thing, and is so inclined.

If you can't get any personal concerns more intimate than her picture, try this:
using-leftover-incense-ash-in-rootwork- ... ml#p121711

I also like miss cat's wonderful response to someone who accidentally ordered Follow Me Boy oil for love work on a woman:

lucky-mojo-conjure-oils-general-usage-q ... 12#p129455

Yes, get her to help with the work as soon as possible /:)

Miss Michaele

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:17 pm

You know, many years back I was in a similar situation. There was a wonderful guy who was very much into me, and had everything going for him...but I just couldn't wrangle romantic feelings for him and for the life of me I couldn't understand why not! So I started praying every night for "my eyes to be opened to him, if it was God's will". I wasn't practicing conjure back then, so all I was doing was praying nightly. In the meantime, I tried to spend a little extra time with him every week - nothing overly much, as I didn't want to lead him on if I wasn't going to fall for him.

One night, he was up on stage playing, and it literally felt like I got hit with an arrow in my heart, and suddenly it was like he was glowing and my heart just opened to him. It was one of the more unique experiences in my life.

He and I ended up dating for awhile, but...well the story of why it didn't work out and long and unrelated! ;)

My point it, sometimes you CAN really fall for someone by wanting to!

If I were in that situation nowadays with my conjure practice, I would load a figural candle with my concerns, and a figural candle with his concerns. I would dress his candle in Attraction or Magnet or Lodestone oil, so it would be drawing strongly inwards. I would dress my own candle with love and passion inspiring oils like Chupparosa, and Dixie Love. Then each day I would light the candles while I prayed, and move my candle a little bit closer to his.

I'd also dress a picture of him with those oils, and keep it with me - looking at it often while praying my heart open and expand romantically.

Now...like any other love spell situation, I would set a limit on things. Pick a certain amount of time to work for this situation, and if that deadline passes and your feelings haven't changed, then move on. There are MANY wonderful people in the world, and you can't fall in love with all of them. For a reason! There's a lot to be said for the biochemistry behind attraction - evolution did an amazing job making sure we are sexually attracted to people who were are genetically compatible with, choosing for stronger genetic diversity in our species. If you just can't make yourself be attracted to her, there could be all kinds of reasons why - Spirit and Nature might have a strong point they're trying to make!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:30 pm

You could also work with Clarity products to make yourself see her clearly, positives and negatives. Then you can see where your feelings really lie and where they're really coming from.

Mary
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

MissyA
Forum Member

Re: Spells to Get Lover or Spouse to Be Financially Generous

Unread post by MissyA » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:21 am

I just wanted to know if anyone had success with this spell? I had a follow me boy candle dressed with Cleo May oil, Jezebel oil, pay me now oil, and fast luck oil set on the MISC altars on Jan 16th(I don't know when exactly they set the lights), with the pictures, name and date of birth of target. I also wrote my petition for him to be generous with me. To always think of me and my best interest and more. I am yet to get a candle report. He is in another continent so I can't use any Lucky Mojo products on him physically. What else do you guys suggest I do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Hello, MissyA,
I would wait for the candle report.
They will tell you what needs to be done (along with the results of the candle burn).
It sounds like a wonderful candle!
I can't wait for you to get your report!!
Take care

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:47 am

Greetings MissyA, we are totally caught up on candles. You should get your candle report within one to two days of your candle finishing.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

MissyA
Forum Member

Unread post by MissyA » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:21 pm

I got my candle report yst and im kinda concerned about what it says. The reports states "There is a large clumping of herbs remaining on the front of the glass of this candles which suggests that there are some serious obtacles in connection to this working. However, the rest of the glass is clear and clean and if you are able to overcome these blocks, you should see success. Another of these candles or a road opener candle should be able to clear these blocks on your path." My issue is that i already had a road opener candle, dressed with crown of success and uncrossing oil was set for me prior to this candle and it said it burned steadily with no residue which indicates great success. What do i do in this case? Do i talk to a reader and which one in the AIRR community do you recommend? Thanks so much for all your help. Im grateful i found this website.

I lit a stay with me candle for my bf and it has worked wonderfully. Hes more committed to the relationship. He dreads the idea of me leaving or him leaving me. Thats what i want.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:14 am

MissyA, it's possible that fresh obstacles may have arisen between the Road Opener candle and this latest one that showed a clump of herbs.
Do i talk to a reader and which one in the AIRR community do you recommend?
That's probably a good plan. All us AIRR folks are both gifted readers and ethical workers -- you can't get into AIRR without that :) Read through our bios and see which one resonates with you.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:52 am

MissyA, I agree with MissMichaele, it sounds like what you need is a reading. The candle report is like a snapshot of information, it can only tell us so much. For example it shows obstacles, but it can't tell me what those obstacles are. A more in-depth reading is needed for that.

Also, if you are seeing positive movement and things are turning out as you desire, this is all the confirmation that you need.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Hoodoo_Lady
Forum Member

Spells for a Sugar Daddy

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Looked at various threads and purchased the Following:

13 day supply of 13 Herb Mix
Triple Strength Attraction Mojo Bag
Jezebel Root
Chinese Wash

Oils: Attraction,Bewitching, Cleo May, Crown of Sucess, follow me boy, Jezebel, look me over, wealthy way.

I'm starting with the cleansing of myself and home.

I need advice on which oils to use at different times.

Im registering on plenty sugar daddy sites. Pictures are important...which oils should I combine for pictures??, which oils should I combine for a date???

Please Help Me!

gifted
Forum Member

Unread post by gifted » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:38 am

good morning all...
I read miss cat's recipe for stingy men lol,
a $20 with his name and your name across it dressed with cleo may
oil? well I only could get a few bucks out of him at a time n they're
$1.00 bills so I managed to keep one of those $1.00's so do you think
it'll still work even though its not a $20. bill?
I know this is prob a stupid question, but I didn't think it would hurt to ask.
thank you
michelle
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for a Sugar Daddy

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:20 am

Hoodoo_Lady"]

I would certainly use Crown of Success first, last and all the time.

Aside from that, start with Look Me Over and Follow Me Boy, of course.

I also see considerable overlap of function in your selection of oils.

Compare Jezebel and Cleo May:
In short, I would use the prosperity oils to surround yourself with wealthy men, and the Jezebel or Cleo May oils to induce them to share the wealth – depending on how aggressive and transgressive you wish to be (or they wish you to be. This could get interesting :))

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Hoodoo_Lady
Forum Member

Re: Spells for a Sugar Daddy

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Those post led me to purchase all those products. LoL

I think I read somewhere not to use too many oils at a time.

For Pictures (since competitions thick) I was thinking Attraction, Look Me Over, Bewitching, Cleo May/Jezebel, and Crown of Success.

For Dates: Attraction, Bewitching, Crown of Success, Cleo May/Jezebel, and Follow me Boy.

Is that overkill on the oils???

Jezebel is more escort, but Cleo May is more generous men in general, but sugar daddies would be somewhere in the middle. Which one is more important, if non intimacy is preferred.

Thanks Lm Community :-)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”