Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Lover Spouse to Share Wealth Financial Generosity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Spells for Lover Spouse to Share Wealth Financial Generosity

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed May 27, 2009 11:02 am

I would like a spell and/or product recommendations for dealing with a stingy husband. He gives me money for groceries and bills, but doles it out a little at a time and complains every time he gives anything, although he has adequate resources to support us. I want him to give me what I need without having to nag him. Thanks.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Turnsteel

Re: Stingy husband

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed May 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Well first I recommend a honey jar, their a great place to star any sort of good hearted work. From their I would suggest a Nation Sack into which you place some money he has given you to keep the flow of money from him to you going. In the honey jar you might want to add some controlling herbs like calamus or licorice to help you get your way. But a jar with out those herbs would also work.

Editrix

Unread post by Editrix » Wed May 27, 2009 6:31 pm

You might try Cleo May. Don't be put off by the fact that it says it's used by prostitutes. It is an aid for women to get men to be generous with their money, and there's no reason you can't use it on your husband.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 29, 2009 7:13 am

Thanks.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

SouthernGirl

Unread post by SouthernGirl » Sun May 31, 2009 8:00 am

To add to HailDiscordia's post, rosemary is another good herb for women to get power in the home/relationship.

Edit: Chamomile. Forgot all about it. It can be added to love-drawing spells to increase generosity with money. Use along with the spell.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun May 31, 2009 6:21 pm

cleopatra wrote:I would like a spell and/or product recommendations for dealing with a stingy husband. He gives me money for groceries and bills, but doles it out a little at a time and complains every time he gives anything, although he has adequate resources to support us. I want him to give me what I need without having to nag him. Thanks.

Jezebel root is what you need! Here is the discussion on it: search.php

Good luck!

Mary

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Getting a Man to Be More Financially Generous

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:34 am

I was listening to a broadcast on the internet where Cat gave a spell .... how to to get a man to be more generous financially. I didnt quite get all of the information. It included used a $20.00 bill dressed with Cleo May...a honey jar and a red candle. However, I have a honey jar going and would like to know if I could use the spell with the dressed $20.00 bill with lodestones. Thanks in advance. By the way I have a $20.00 bill that he gave me.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hoodoo & Rootwork Hour

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Write his name and cross it with yours on a $20.00 bill, dress it with Cleo May oil and place it in a honey jar on which you burn a red candle.
catherine yronwode

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:43 pm

What about if it's a business dealing with a rich guy?

I'm looking to work on a project with an elderly man who's wealthy. Should I work the honey jar with success/money herbs and oil, or can I add/use cleo may too?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:52 pm

cabriellenil wrote:What about if it's a business dealing with a rich guy?

I'm looking to work on a project with an elderly man who's wealthy. Should I work the honey jar with success/money herbs and oil, or can I add/use cleo may too?
This spell is for love relationships, not general business that is why Cleo May is used. Just do a honey jar on the elderly man.

Mary

silver_disc

Spells to Get Lover or Spouse to Be Financially Generous

Unread post by silver_disc » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:25 am

I'm planning on getting a jezebel root which I'll tie together with a dollar coin that my boyfriend gave to me.

1. What combination of oils would do best to encourage him to be more generous?

I was thinking: Jezebel, Cleo May, Compelling, Commanding, and Attraction- but I'm not too sure about Compelling & Commanding oil, though.. I'm not too keen on FORCING him, but rather, gently encouraging him :lol:

2. I know this is in the wrong section, but since it's related.. If I can't get a whole Jezebel root, would it be okay to tie a few large Jezebel root chips together with the coin? Would it still be effective?

Thanks, and have a great day! :D

silver_disc

Re: What oils would encourage boyfriend to be more generous?

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:48 am

Anyone?

I'm not getting any love on this question, for once :(

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:32 am

I'd make a custom mojo hand with Jezebel root, the coin, a petition paper, and some compelling oil, BUT I would soften the blow by adding a few love oils or herbs. That way, you're encouraging him to be generous with his money because he loves you. You could also work this as a honey jar, sweetening him to the idea of spending money on you.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:45 am

NotDorianGray wrote:I'd make a custom mojo hand with Jezebel root, the coin, a petition paper, and some compelling oil, BUT I would soften the blow by adding a few love oils or herbs. That way, you're encouraging him to be generous with his money because he loves you. You could also work this as a honey jar, sweetening him to the idea of spending money on you.
Thanks for the response!

Would the Jezebel root chips be equally effective? I can't seem to get hold of a whole one anywhere :(

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:19 am

Very much so. Especially if you annoint them with your sexual fluids!

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:26 am

Thank you, I'll do just that! :D

Sorry to go a little off-topic, but I currently have a mojo which hasn't been "activated" yet, which is more or less an all-rounded love mojo, as well as a honey jar for our relationship. I have another mojo (for wisdom) that I carry on me, and I'm not keen on carrying more than 2, as it will be rather draining.. I also have 2 separate honey jars being worked on him, (one for his temper and the other for our relationship) and I'm not sure an additional honey jar for the sole purpose of making him more generous would be very practical, as 3 honey jars would exert quite a fair bit of metaphysical pressure on him :P

Would it be fine to add the Jezebel root and the coin to the love honey jar or the mojo instead of making a new one, or will it be "splitting the energies" too much, since they are already for general love work?

Maybe I'm thinking too much, lol.. What do you think?

Thanks again! :D

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:13 pm

You could just do it on a candle?

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:52 pm

NotDorianGray wrote:You could just do it on a candle?
On a candle? As in to burn the Jezebel root chips?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:59 pm

Chuck the jezebel chips in a little bottle with a petition and some other appropriate herbs. Stand the dressed candle in the wee bottle and burn it. Then when the candle is burnt down, cap the bottle and keep it somewhere hidden. Take it out and pray on it when you want him to be generous for something in particular.

Not proper hoodoo, but it should work without being too draining.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:03 pm

NotDorianGray wrote:Chuck the jezebel chips in a little bottle with a petition and some other appropriate herbs. Stand the dressed candle in the wee bottle and burn it. Then when the candle is burnt down, cap the bottle and keep it somewhere hidden. Take it out and pray on it when you want him to be generous for something in particular.

That's great- kind of like a mini honey jar.. Thanks so much, NDG! :D

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:39 am

NotDorianGray wrote:Chuck the jezebel chips in a little bottle with a petition and some other appropriate herbs. Stand the dressed candle in the wee bottle and burn it. Then when the candle is burnt down, cap the bottle and keep it somewhere hidden. Take it out and pray on it when you want him to be generous for something in particular.

lol, Who told you that ain't hoodoo, sounds traditional enough to me. :D

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:54 pm

I'm always making little jars like that. Usually I top them up with white rum, use the rum to dress a thin candle, and burn the candle in the neck of the bottle. Then cork the bottle afterwards and use it as needed until it does what it's supposed to.

I thought it wasn't traditional/hoodoo because I'd never seen it written anywhere... I just work by instinct and with what information i have. I guess I know better now!

startingovernew

attracting a wealthy man mojo

Unread post by startingovernew » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:22 am

Hello everyone I am making my own mojo bag and I was wanted to know if anyone had any ideas on extra items to add. I want to attract a wealthy man. I am going to put Queen Elizabeth (Whole) root, look me over power, magnet sand, lodestone( what size) five finger grass, fast luck power( so it happens sooner than later), Dill seed( to make them think I am irrespirable) and cat nip and in red ink I am going to write down what I want. Does anyone have any items that they have used to make this successful for me. Thanks in advice for the help.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: attracting a wealthy man mojo

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Cleo May powder and oil
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

snake

Unread post by snake » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:04 pm

I have a mojo for the same thing and I added sugar and orange peel to mine. Lots of Cleo May and Attraction too

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:08 am

Jezebel root is probably the best herb/curio for inviting generousity and money from men too, if you can get hold of some :)

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:26 am

Hi startingovernew,

I would write the petition down on a a piece of paper money since that's what you want to attract. Dress a small lodestone with your sexual fluids that you have collected after visualizing, calling out what you want and climaxing. I'm not sure what you're going to dress the bag with but I'd add chamomile flowers to the oil or even in the mojo bag itself. Jezebel root seems to be out of stock but you can buy a bottle of Jezebel oil from LM and use that. There is also a spell that you can perform in addition to your mojo bag. It's under the Look Me Over product info page. I'd write the petition for "Wealthy, Single Men". A road opener spell before you do the work would also help open the way for you. Hope that helps.

Marcoa

Dark_Damicelle

Unread post by Dark_Damicelle » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:50 pm

startingovernew wrote:Hello everyone I am making my own mojo bag and I was wanted to know if anyone had any ideas on extra items to add. I want to attract a wealthy man. I am going to put Queen Elizabeth (Whole) root, look me over power, magnet sand, lodestone( what size) five finger grass, fast luck power( so it happens sooner than later), Dill seed( to make them think I am irrespirable) and cat nip and in red ink I am going to write down what I want. Does anyone have any items that they have used to make this successful for me. Thanks in advice for the help.

Hi dear,

I hope it's not too late now but I wanted to throw my two cents here per my experience.

My very first spell was to find me a wealthy man. I was tired of my parents and I was an ignorant teenager. I did get what I wanted...a man with money. Also, I got a bastard who made me miserable for 5 years and still counting. The problem was that I didn't emphasize the other qualities I wanted in a man so I got whatever was out there that met my "needs"...a man with money. I strongly advise you to make sure you ask for the right person...in character and otherwise. I broke up with that man a year and a half ago but he's still chasing after me. There's always something that brings us together, and it's been tough to get rid of him. Even to this day his BS makes me sick, and drains my energy really bad. I'm almost getting rid of him. This month it should finish but I'm going to have to use some Conjure to make him let me go. I went through some really horrible things that I dare not to mention. So, my advice to you or anybody else thinking of doing this to make sure you also emphasize other things you want in that person and what you don't want.

Good luck

DD

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Two questions for you, DD:
1) What specific conjure did you use to get the wealthy man?
2) Did you just say wealthy and nothing else, or did you say wealthy and other things but not emphasize them ENOUGH, if that makes sense?

Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Whether doing spells or mojos, specifics are important...as Dark_ said asking for a wealthy man is not the same as asking for a caring, loving, hard working, emotionally balanced (smile), physically fit, professional man who cares for his wife as his mother...who makes sure that his home comes first...etc etc. So u get what u ask for simply petitioning a wealthy man...

There are many attributes u want in a suitor so make sure you ask for them.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:00 pm

This is one of the reasons why people are advised to make their petitions as detailed as possible. If you are making a list of qualities then make it a thorough list of everything you are looking for. For all my clients, I always advise them to spend a few days actually taking time aside and thinking about everything they want in a spouse, suitor etc.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:16 am

A middle class man with a steady income who is kind and generous is a better catch than a rich guy who is stingy and thinks he's entitled to a trophy wife or girlfriend.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

kmew1315
Forum Member

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:42 am

ConjureMan wrote:This is one of the reasons why people are advised to make their petitions as detailed as possible. If you are making a list of qualities then make it a thorough list of everything you are looking for. For all my clients, I always advise them to spend a few days actually taking time aside and thinking about everything they want in a spouse, suitor etc.
Agreed. When I was doing my honey jar, I was following the website's how-to, but for the petition paper, it suggested using short to-the-point phrases on the petition paper to make it easier to connect them. But that just didn't seem specific enough. It was a lot harder to get the paper the way I wanted it using longer phrases, but I got it the way I wanted it exactly, which was worth my huge pile of failed petition papers lol.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Dark_Damicelle

Unread post by Dark_Damicelle » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:25 pm

neverfit wrote:Two questions for you, DD:
1) What specific conjure did you use to get the wealthy man?
2) Did you just say wealthy and nothing else, or did you say wealthy and other things but not emphasize them ENOUGH, if that makes sense?

Thanks!
I used a spell I found on a book. I can't remember the specific spell. It was seven years ago. But, I do remember I used a male figure candle in white and some herbs. I don't even remember what I did with the stuff after the spell. The important thing is that I did it with strong will and then put it aside, not giving in thought. I think it took a good two months or so.

I visualized and asked a man with money. Didn't bother about anything else. Though, I think I made sure I asked that he had the hots for me really bad. I think he still does among other things. I won't be able to get rid of him unless I break the bonds spiritually, which I'll do soon. This is something you should think about. You will be bonded together, and it can get dangerous.

Things to think about:

-Make sure he's willing to share with you his wealth. I didn't think about that, and my ex wouldn't even want to go food shopping when we lived together. This is a VERY important point.

-Think whether you want a professional man or someone with money and career optional. Also, think about whether you want to attract a man who earns his cash ilegally. The universe will supply you with anybody! There are risks...

-If he's very wealthy, think about him having children. Also his family in general. Whether his married or single. They'll be after you making your life impossible.

-Whether you want an older man or younger guy. Older men are more "inclined" to spoil their younger chicks. A younger guy I think it depends. In general, older men have more experience in their careers, and earn more. They can also be more experienced with women, and treat you better. A younger guy may not know the "standards" of having a "sugar baby."

This is all I can think about. If you have other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

DD

P.S. Like ConjureMan said spend some quality time devising your wish man.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Thanks! If you ever find out what book it was, please post it on the thread or PM me.

I'm actually checking out this thread to find a way of getting a new, rich husband for my mom- a good, faithful person and etc. In a few months after i have some other things cleared up I think I'll work the conjure.

Dark_Damicelle

Unread post by Dark_Damicelle » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:47 pm

I don't think I'll ever find out what the book was since I got rid of my occult supplies once. I have a spellbook that I've worked from successfully if you'd like some ideas. It's not the spell but the spellcaster that makes the difference remember.

Well, good luck to you and your mom. LiKe I said, don't hesitate to ask.

DD

Dark_Damicelle

Unread post by Dark_Damicelle » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:22 pm

I'm gonna PM you something I found that may be helpful to you.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:52 pm

startingovernew wrote:Hello everyone I am making my own mojo bag and I was wanted to know if anyone had any ideas on extra items to add. I want to attract a wealthy man. I am going to put Queen Elizabeth (Whole) root, look me over power, magnet sand, lodestone( what size) five finger grass, fast luck power( so it happens sooner than later), Dill seed( to make them think I am irrespirable) and cat nip and in red ink I am going to write down what I want. Does anyone have any items that they have used to make this successful for me. Thanks in advice for the help.
You need a queen Jezebel root. Queen Jezebel is used to get money from men. A small lodestone is fine for a mojo. I would also add a piece of ginger and a piece of cinnamon.

Good luck!

Mary

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Like other posters have stated, wealthy men are not what they are cracked up to be. My second husband was a trust fund baby whose family owned most of San Francisco and he was a lazy SOB. His family was a nightmare. My third husband was a corporate shark and making money was all he cared about. Neither of these guys were horrible people, but definitely not men to build lasting relationships with. Sure, there are "ethical" wealthy men, like say Warren Buffett, but they seem to be few and far between. Usually what makes a man good at getting wealthy does not make him good at being a human.

Just something to think about.

Mary

TRC12
Forum Member

how to get your man to give you money when asked

Unread post by TRC12 » Sun May 02, 2010 9:28 pm

We have been together for 8 years. He is seperated from his wife. He does not live there anymore for years now. He still takes care of her though financially-he says that she is unable to work. And besides, I believe that he is afraid to divorce her due to the settlement that she will receive. Anyway, when we first met, he was taking care of any money situation that I had. Any money that I asked for, or hinted about, he just freely gave it to me. I know he has it, but for some reason he is not sharing anymore. I had a reading done, and the reading told me that the wife has put a spell on him that will stop him from giving me any of his money, and this is why he is not giving me money anymore. If she has fixed him to not give me money, is there any magic that I can perform for this to change in my favor. Yes, he's loaded by the way. I want things to be like they were in the beginning. I treat him good. When I discuss this money matter with him, his answers make me think that he has been brainwashed. Can anyone make a suggestion that may help me. I have done the red candle spells with bend over oil, and commanding oils but it seems like I am only getting an effect from the 'hot sex' section of the spell. He always want to have sex, but he will not give me any money. Something is definitely fishy. Any ideas please? I will appreciate it!! Thanks

J Simulcik

Re: how to get your man to give you money when asked

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon May 03, 2010 5:14 am

If he willingly gave you money before he was worked on, then I would suggest all he likely needs is a cleansing and some protection from work in the future.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon May 03, 2010 5:21 am

Like JSimulcik says you could do some work to remove what she has done and then protect him from her doing it again. I think you could also try some of the Cleo May products. If I am not mistaken it will help you to get him to be more generous with his money again.
Good luck

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon May 03, 2010 9:15 am

Make (or buy) a doll, baptize it as him, and anoint it with Cleo May and Compelling, Commanding, and/or Essence of Bendover. Talk to it frequently as if it were him and tell it what you want. Wear Cleo May as perfume and sprinkle Cleo May powder on his side of the bed.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

TRC12
Forum Member

Unread post by TRC12 » Mon May 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Mama Micki,
Thanks for your response. How do you baptize a doll?, or better yet, how do you make an effective one? I have his toenails, dirty underwear, and dirty socks as a start. But I have been holding these things in a secret place for a very long time (not knowing how to use them). I can get fresh sperm if I need it. I will make my own doll, but I am going to need some instructions. I need to buy the oils you named, because I only have the commanding oil so far. Where do I start?

Thanks again

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue May 04, 2010 10:25 am

Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

TRC12
Forum Member

Unread post by TRC12 » Thu May 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Should I get the black flannel cursing doll for this, or the red flannel love doll for this spell? I can order it from LM or I can just use some of his old underwear or old tshirt to make one. But these colors that I have are either light grey or white in color. Also I have old socks, but we don't want the doll to smell----right? I am just confused on where to start with the creation of the doll. Thanks

TRC12

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 06, 2010 2:23 pm

I would use the white color as white is universal, and it doesnt matter that the sock is going to smell or not. You can fill the doll up with spanish moss, along with some calamus, and perhaps five finger grass as well. Use the products that Mama Micki spoke of previously in this post
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 06, 2010 11:05 pm

I believe the LM fixed love dollie actually has elements of compelling in it so it may work in this instance of wanting to get your man to give you money. While it comes with a love oil, you may think about adding a compelling oil as well for your purposes, or Cleo May, as suggested.

Hope that helps.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Hausfrau

Making men more generous

Unread post by Hausfrau » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 am

I have Cleo May. I have put it in my man's axe and have been wearing it as a fragrance, but I don't think he's gotten any more generous.

Any other ideas?

My long-term goal is breast implants, by the way.

riverofpeace
Forum Member
Re: Making men more generous

Unread post by riverofpeace » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Personally, I would apply/annoint myself with the Cleo May with the intention of getting my man to hand over more money.
I am a little confused on what you are trying to accomplish, just getting more financial support in general, from a particular man, eventually getting enough to also pay for implants?
If you want money for implants, perhaps doing attraction work and money drawing work to bring in the dough for that would be more effective than limiting yourself getting the funds from one source.
Breast augmentation can be a very touchy subject, I am bringing this up more for you to consider if you haven't already, not for you to answer back on these next questions - have you considered deeply why you want this? Is it corrective after cancer or do you work in a field (like stripping, erotic modelling, etc.) that would really require you to have larger breasts? Would having larger breasts really help whatever issue you are trying to correct? Like if you can't get dates or keep a man with you long-term, plenty of big chested ladies have the same problems.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Why this person wants breast implants is irrelevant to the recommendation for a product. It is irrelevant, and not needed to answer the question. This is the poster's business.

In any case, I would recommend cleo may along with some 5 finger grass, and some compelling oil.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

riverofpeace
Forum Member

Unread post by riverofpeace » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Starsinthesky, you are 100% right that it is her business. If this were a friend I was seeing face to face, I would ask, "yes or no, are you sure you want this?" and then drop it. I really hope she doesn't answer the why does she want this questions, or even feel like she has to explain it to anyone else, ever. It is her life, goals and reasoning, and she is not obligated to justify her personal desires to anyone but herself.
my apologies to all if this wasn't clear in my previous post.

Hausfrau

Unread post by Hausfrau » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 pm

The short and complete answer is this, it has always appealed to me aesthetically.

Stars, how would I use the five finger grass herb? Add it to candles? Deploy it somewhere?

I usually just dress myself with oils and deploy them in areas that my target comes in contact with, but not sure about herbs.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:54 pm

I agree with riverofpeace in that if you want the implants, you should be open to sources of cash other than this man. Many cosmetic surgeons will set up a payment plan, depending on your credit. You may also receive some unexpected money.

You can either dress a green, purple, or pink candle with Cleo May or a plain green, purple, or pink vigil candle by poking some holes in the wax. Add some Compelling or Essence of Bendover. If you want to use five-finger grass, you can roll a taper candle in it after dressing it with oil or put some in the holes in the wax of the vigil candle.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:14 pm

cat mentioned a spell to increase a man's generosity ... it is mentioned in this forum, if I identify it, I will return and post here...

DrXTheRebirth
Forum Member
Oils To Attract Generous Cougars.

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:08 pm

I've seen questions about how to attract men with money but are their any oils to help attract a beautiful, generous cougar perhaps?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

Scott

Re: Oils To Attract Generous Cougars.

Unread post by Scott » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:09 pm

I'd like to know about this too.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Oils To Attract Generous Cougars.

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:40 pm

You could try Follow Me Girl and Wealthy Way.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Sunshine
Forum Member

Get husband to bring me his salary

Unread post by Sunshine » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:55 pm

I am writing on behalf of a friend who has a husband. She was wondering if it is possible for her to have him bring home his pay check/salary to her each time he gets paid. This is so as he often do not spend it on our home.

If there is anything that can be done, can you please advise?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Get husband to bring me his salary

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:06 pm

A reading will benefit your friend to reveal the best avenue to take with her husband. If he is easily controlled the reader can tell and the necessary work involved. Some people can be influenced with oils anointed, others way require a full spell...roots etc..etc that's why readings are so important Tafari. I mean does he need sweetening or controlling, get the picture?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”