• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:14 am

Spells for Luck on TV Radio Game Show or Brand Name Contest

Came in 3rd in a contest. What could I have done different?

Unread postby TwoOfCups » Sun May 19, 2013 9:09 pm

I was a finalist in a national spokes model competition and they flew us out to Vegas to compete. I used hoodoo but apparently fell just short of my goal. Now here is what I did - So, before this contest I got a few oils ready, such as "Look me Over." I realize now what I SHOULD have done was used "I Can, You Can't." I also made a doll baby of the primary judge and worked on him before the contest.

(There was one girl who was very shady and used a few acts of sabotage against the other girls and she won. Sucks when people like that win.)

The one good thing that came out of it is, after the contest was over and I got third I did get an email from the coordinators saying they would "Still like to have me involved." So I guess that's the hoodoo at work. With that Look Me Over, once they touch you they don't want to let you go.

I just want to be prepared for next time. They want to interview me again, maybe over web cam and I'm trying think of things I can do, like maybe have a dressed candle going in the background.
TwoOfCups

Re: Came in 3rd in a contest. What could I have done different?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon May 20, 2013 6:07 pm

TwoOfCups wrote:They want to interview me again, maybe over web cam and I'm trying think of things I can do, like maybe have a dressed candle going in the background.

That's a great idea. Make it a discreet candle, though -- no vivid candle-shop label -- so they have no idea what they're looking at :)

Oh, and Crown of Success was made for situations such as this. Dress your monitor with the oil -- just an X in each corner and one in the center -- and maybe waft a little Crown of Success incense smoke toward the webcam.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TwoOfCups » Tue May 21, 2013 4:20 pm

So what color candle do I use? For crown of success it looks like dark blue and yellow, but what about for "I can, you can't?"

I've looked around and can't seem to find any spells for "I can, you can't". Does anyone know any? I'm looking to bump Miss 1 and 2 out of the way.
TwoOfCups

Unread postby Leah Rivera » Tue May 21, 2013 8:00 pm

I have not found any either, but let me write one for you. Note this is copyright to Lucky Mojo for their publication only.

Two candles, one purple to control your adversary and one yellow for yourself. Figural candles are best if available. If the situation is none sexual then use Lady or Gentleman, if it is sexual, use nudes.

Carve your name on the yellow candle, and your adversary on the purple candle, or name the figurals as you would a poppet.

Dress one side of the yellow candle with Attraction Oil or Crown of Success, then dress the other side with the I Can, You Can’t oil.

Dress one side of the purple with I Can, You Can’t oil, and the other side with Hot Foot Oil.

This is a moving candle spell. Place the two candles near each other, with the I Can, You Can’t sides closest to each other and light them. Tell your adversary very clearly they can’t do what they want, that they can’t succeed, that they can’t win, and then say to your self candle you can win, you can do it, you can succeed.

Set these to burn for no more then 15 mins, before pinching them out. Repeat this either every day, or every hour on the hour. Move the candles away from each other each time by an inch or so.

In your case Two of Cups, I might use a third candle to represent the judge, that I move yourself closer and closer to. Lean down and whisper in his ear what you want him to do. You can dress him with the same Look Me Over oil as before. You can also add a second adversary candle and move it with the first at the same time.

Good Luck
Leah Rivera

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue May 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Thank you, Leah!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Spells for Luck on TV Radio Game Show or Brand Name Contest

Unread postby holly2004 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:02 pm

It's been a while since I have been on or posted anything so It's nice to be back.

I am just wondering about getting on a TV game show -- what would work for me to become a contestant?

Every week where I live there is a TV game show. The way it works is that you have to buy lottery tickets and if you get 3 symbols you send them in to be in a draw for being a contestant on the game show.

I would love to be a contestant on the TV show.

I was wondering if I put some of my lucky mojo oils, like essence of bend over or something like that, on the ticket, would it work?

Any ideas let me know.

thanks
Holly
holly2004

Re: Spells for Luck on TV Radio Game Show or Brand Name Contest

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Hi, Holly 2004,
Wow! What an interesting concept!
You know what I would do? I would put different sachets or oils on them. I will give you EXAMPLES:
For instance, if I had 3 tickets, I would put bend over on one: http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html Look me over on another: http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
and maybe Money Drawing on another http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
I can; you can't is another one. Heck, there's an array of what you can do!!
Try looking at all of the oils and sachets and see what appeals to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
When you win BIG money, don't forget us little people when you're on your way to the top!
Take care and good luck!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:24 pm

I like the suggestions -- however i do not like putting oils on paper -- they stain the paper. Use either lightly dusted sachet powders or smoke them in the corresponding incense.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby holly2004 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:00 pm

HI

Thanks for your help, ya i might give it a go. see what happens, i could just lightly put one bit of oil on the ticket. can i ask would the essence of bent over oil have real power on it?

Holly
holly2004

Unread postby holly2004 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:19 am

I forgot to mention that there are 1000s of tickets going in every week, would it be guaranteed to work?
holly2004

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Hello, Holly2004,
It will greatly increase you chances.
Hope this helps.
Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby natstein » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:14 pm

This is an interesting Idea. I like what has been suggested as well though like Miss Cat I prefer powders to oils on paper to. I may be missing the mark but you may also try some black cat powder. It is used by people who gamble so maybe it would be helpful since this is a game of chance. I think personally I would mix few powders together and put the mixture on all the cards i sent in. Maybe a mixture of Fast Luck, Black Cat, and Crown of Success powders. Just an idea. Keep us updated on what you do and let us know how it turns out!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Lots of good ideas here, and yet nobody has mentioned the king of gambling formulas -- LUCKY 13, specifically made FOR LOTTERY AND BINGO PLAY. :)

Good luck,

Miss
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling