Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Money Drawing and Success in the Sex Industry

Xarmani

Re: Spells for Money Drawing and Success in the Sex Industry

Unread post by Xarmani » Sun May 06, 2012 11:30 am

Thank you.
I want to do the graveyard dirt love spell, do I have to protect myself first and has anyone done it.

antm422

Unread post by antm422 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Thanks everyone so much!
~~~Blessed Be~~~

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Hello Everyone
This is my first post on the forum. I am new here and rather excited to be here. I am a Dominatrix who opened my own business In NYC. Is there a spell that I can do or anything that I can do to draw in more clients, more money, and make the business a success?
I am really all in on here. I do not have another job to fall back on. When I was let go from my job I decided that I would try being in business for myself for a while. I have been doing this particular profession for about two years now. I started off making mediocre money but it paid the bills. I want to go at this with my all, blood, sweat and tears and really make a success out of this. After all this will be my income until I become that famous writer I dream about. :D
Also I would like to know is there any spell, etc available that will make me very popular in all that I do even if its just walk down the street? I would really like the opportunity to be a celebrity in such a profession even if I am just a plain jane kind of girl.
All answers will be kindly appreciated.

Sukie

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:25 pm

I suggest checking out the following oils and supplies:

Cleo May http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-cleo-may.html
Come To Me http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Commanding: http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
Do As I Say: http://www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
Domination: http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html
Follow Me Boy: http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Jezebel: http://www.luckymojo.com/jezebel.html
Look Me Over: http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

These will help you attract clients...and then have much success after you get them! ;)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Hell Joseph
Thank you for replying.
Your answer is pretty simple but can my request really be that simple?
What exactly should I do with these oils? i mean I know what to do with them as far as what I read but do I just receive them, open them and anoint myself? And if I should have to anoint a candle which color candle works best for these kinds of oils?
Also do you recommend I use more than one or can I mix and match as I please?
Lastly does moons phases play any roles or reading plasms when using these oils?
Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Sukie

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:29 am

All of the questions you have asked are specific to the practitioner. It will be completely up to you how and why use you what you do. I am not in the position to teach you at the present time.

I suggest going here, and after brewing a pot of tea, reading as much as possible: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Thank you Joseph. I am doing my research now.

FiercePassions

Unread post by FiercePassions » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Hello all,

I've read all of the "working girl" posts I could find. I don't think that this particular topic was addressed & I'm wondering what y'all would recommend?

I've moved recently into a small apartment building (only 8 apartments). I've worked out my home before, but larger buildings on busier streets. What I'm looking for is something to help my visitors stay unnoticed by my neighbors in the building & those outside. I won't have a stream of clients waltzing in & out all day long, and I'm spending some time trying to get a feel for when people are not around, and scheduling regular working days during those times (i.e. no weekends, no evenings).

I have LM "Law Keep Away" oil & some other "Protect From Harm" oil that I anoint my wrists with on days that I work.

In addition to a spell/ritual, I'd like recommendations for LM candles I can burn (before clients arrive & after they leave), LM oils to dress the candle with, or anything else.

Would any of the following oils make sense for this "invisibility shield"?
Confusion Oil (to confuse those who may see my visitors as to which apartment they were entering/leaving)
Peaceful Home Oil (if no one notices my visitors it will be part of what keeps my home peaceful)
Protection Oil (to protect me from notice)
Stop Gossip Oil (to keep anyone who notices my visitors from saying anything that might get back to the landlord)

I'm noticing that the description for "Law Keep Away" is "for those who wish to conduct their business in private". Perhaps a Law Keep Away Candle? Thinking of my landlord as part of "the law"?

On a related note I currently have a Jezebel candle (which I dress with Cleo May, Follow Me Boy, and Bewitching Oil) that I burn on days I see clients, plus a Jezebel/Cleo May/Bewitching Oil I put on my body on days I see clients (& a success mix of LM oils that I anoint my head with every day). I was going to create a "Jezebel Mojo Bag", but the Jezebel root was out of stock last I checked. Any advice on a substitute?

Thank you in advance.

FP
The erotic is the nurturer or nursemaid of all our deepest knowledge.
~Audre Lorde

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:10 am

Law Keep Away can be used to keep anyone out of your business, including nosy landlords, relatives, and neighbors. Burning a Law Keep Away candle would be an excellent idea.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:49 am

Hi
Just on a side note a close friend of mine who works privately and loves to test my oils had excellent results with crown of success. She came back and told me that she had the busiest days ever after wearing it. When I did my last order to lm she got me to get her some of her own along with jezabel oil and she is doing really well her clientele has picked up so much shes constantly busy. She was telling me today that she has reccomended it to a friend whose clientele is down at the moment.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:58 am

Crown of Success can be used for any type of career or school success.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Law Keep Away is made precisely for situations like yours, FiercePassions (and I love the username :D). Yes, a Law Keep Away candle sounds like just the thing. But do it discreetly at your home -- you don't want a neighbor, or your landlord, walking in and wondering why you need that! No, get a plain candle and dress it with Law Keep Away Oil and/or powder, and maybe some oregano. Get the M.I.S.C. or one of the fine folks at AIRR to reinforce your work with a candle (or series) on their altars.

Don't forget baths, too. And maybe some Law Keep Away powder under your building manager's door mat, and those of your neighbors on either side. Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

FiercePassions

Unread post by FiercePassions » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:01 am

Thank you both so much for your help. I will get some Law Keep Away Products, and get MISC candle services every other month.

FP
~Audre Lorde

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:19 am

Sounds like a great plan, FiercePassions - and simple, too!

Miss Michaele

sacredspiritualguide

Unread post by sacredspiritualguide » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:35 am

Sometimes the most easiest solutions are the best ones... Have a reason why people continually come and go from your apartment. I have a friend who has a book-keeping company, another who is a life counselor, massage therapist, consultant, ect. It is wise to chose an occupation which you actually have some background in, as neighbors may ask for favors. Also, have business cards made up so that you can pass them out to anyhow who inquires about what you do.

If you combine the solutions given above, along with some practical explanation about why so many people come and go, no one should even give you a second glance. ;)

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:32 am

There isn't really a substitute for Jezebel Root when it comes to drawing in wealthy clientele and being paid for sex work. You can replace a Queen Elizabeth Root with a Jezebel Root when it comes to a woman's/female energy power root, but you can't really replace a Jezebel Root with a Queen Elizabeth Root and get the same effect as a sex worker attracting wealthy clients (not that I have ever heard or been taught). What you can do is take the root out of your Jezebel Oil bottle (there should be a real root in there, whatever size) when it's done and apply it to your mojo bag. It may not have the grippy, spiked roots on it (my personal favorite, as it really grabs onto what you task it to) the plus side of it is that you and that root should already be acquainted.

FiercePassions

Unread post by FiercePassions » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:13 am

sacredspiritualguide

Yes, a colleague mentioned that she hands clients those little manilla folders to take with them when they leave, so it looks like they were at a meeting. I was considering the same thing, saying that I have a website design business. Which I sort of do. The problem is that most of my examples are of working girl sites, lol.
~Audre Lorde

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Three Days ... and my world tailspins...again. I've got a situation. Basically, I lost it all, in a housefire and had to move. I was finally putting it all back together. Got a new group of friends, an agency, I EVEN had an almost boyfriend. things were looking up.

Then my agents decide to test boundaries. I'm an erotic artist. One of my agents asks, "Will you write erotica for me?" I say,"Yeah, and you can [deleted -- this is a PG Forum, sorry -- cat]" as a joke. I say things like that when I'm uncomfortable.

I thought we were just chatting and it was alright because he was rude first, but this was cited as a reason, weeks later, when i was let go. In other words, I lost my job over a joke I made.

I've contacted a rootworker but nothing yet. I will be asking the rootworker if the agents will take me back or spread gossip to our mutual friends or my almost boyfriend, who is unfortunately involved with the agency. In addition, I'd like to smooth this over and get represented, or at the very least, keep growing close to the almost bf and mutual friends. I meant to hurt no one over this; I'm just lost without everyone.

Any suggestions about how to turn this situation around?
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Punctuation, clarity
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:16 am

I'm sorry for you. I've been written up and lost jobs because of things I said that rubbed others the wrong way. I'm sorry to say that if this guy was your boss, and he perceived something you said as rude he has the right to fire you. Most states are at will employment states, which say that you can be fired at any time for darn near anything unless it's something protected in the Federal or state law (for example, they can't fire you for reasons of race, ethnicity, sex, Veterans status or disability).

I'd talk honestly with your boyfriend and explain the situation. He will likely empathize with you, although he can't get your job back.

Do some Stop Gossip work to keep this from blowing up amongst your friends, but I'd start doing some Steady Work work to attract a new job to you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Breetastic

Unread post by Breetastic » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:10 pm

I have a friend who's in this sort of thing, where she dominates and humiliates men and forces them to give her cash. They do this willingly as well.

She wants to find out how to work with hoodoo items, and which items would be best. I suggested Follow Me Boy, Domination and Jezebel oil, but I can't figure if she should use a regular green altar candle and dress it with those, or get a green skull candle? And maybe get some broken down Jezebel root and blow it in its face, and whisper to it?

Any ideas or suggestions are highly welcomed.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Lucky Mojo does make a Jezebel vigil candle, which is dressed with oil, herbs, and prayer. Your friend might also consider carrying a whole Jezebel root, but they are available seasonally, so call the shop before you order.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:18 am

Hello Breetastic,

We currently have Jezebel Roots in-stock here at the store. Skull Candle Spells are a very powerful practice. I enjoy using them very much.

You can find out more about them here:
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:46 pm

I do like the idea of green skull candles. Cleo May, too, is an old friend to any woman who wants to bring out a man's inner Santa Claus.

Miss Michaele

sailor5

Unread post by sailor5 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:35 pm

If you're a gay male and trying to increase male clientele,what should one try and use?

lilflywitchboy

Unread post by lilflywitchboy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:25 pm

I use to work on a phone sex line and I dealt in master and slave fetishes. This is where someone calls to be dominated over the phone. They like to be dominated financially, and in any way possible.

I got lucky and had a very obediant 'slave' that had been calling me and sending me huge sums of money for months. Unfortunately he sometimes blocks me and tries to stay away and beat his addiction to this fetish before coming back for more. He blocked me a month or two ago so I want to so some type of work on him to get him under my control again!

I have pictures of him and his name, I have essence of bend over and domination oil. Not sure which one, or if both could be used?

What color candle?

What herbs?

Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated! I am in a tough financial position right now and I need the help!

lilflywitchboy

Unread post by lilflywitchboy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:22 am

I really would appreciate some advice as soon as possible.. Im trying to start this work asap!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:39 am

lilflywitchboy

Are you a man or a woman? Your screen name implies that you are a man, but one never knows. I suggest you go to your settings and specify your gender so we can help you better.

You might try Pay Me supplies along with the domination products you mentioned.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

lilflywitchboy

Unread post by lilflywitchboy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:41 am

I am a man.. Thank you for the advice but I am trying to start this work asap and I don't have any pay me products. I was wondering if either essence of bend over or domination are suitable, or both? I also would like to know what colors or herbs correspond well working with this situation. Thanks!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Yes these oils will work. Purple is the color of domination and control.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

sailor5

Unread post by sailor5 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:03 pm

How can a gay male escort draw in clients from online profiles?

Brother_Silence

Unread post by Brother_Silence » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:50 pm

sailor5

The above would be a good approach regardless. You can add: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-lavender-love-drops.html

Fortune + Grace.
Jeffrey

sailor5

Unread post by sailor5 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:34 pm

What if i want to attract customers from looking at my online pictures and profile?Thanks.

Draconis13

Unread post by Draconis13 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Hey there,
I work as a PSO or phone sex operator, and I read through many of the posts in this topic. My dilemma is that I need to keep the calls coming in and get the guys to stay on the line longer. I get paid by the minute per call. I need longer hold times to make more money per minute. I was looking though the posts and there a quite a few I can use, such as Steady Work, Cleo May and Money Attraction. Does anyone have any other suggestions. Thanks to everyone in advance.
All Hail St. Expedite for all of your good works.

GirlOnFire

Unread post by GirlOnFire » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:09 pm

I too am interested in more spells for internet-type adult businesses.

This would be fetish type model who's clientele is submissive men who pay to communicate with a woman and buy her gifts and purchase her personal items. This is all VIA the internet and phone. I have been doing prosperity work for years now...money/wealth type spells including a money sugar jar, but was wondering if I could focus on my individual clients to sweeten them up to me. I have never really done root work to work on "my clients" before...I mostly just tried to draw new ones. Sooo I was thinking...
Perhaps a honey jar with a lot of clients' names in it? I know you aren't suppose to open up honey jars once you start working...but for a "group" type honey jar, do you think it would be ok..to add new targets as I work it? Usually, in my niche you have a few dozen super loyal clients you communicate with for a long time..and then other ones who are more hit on run. I'm thinking about a jar that keeps my more devoted fans all sweetened up and addicted to me. Maybe I could drop in the names of older clients I haven't heard from for awhile to get them back on my trail.

Lucky Mojo Oils I have to work with would be: Cleo May, Jezebel, Look Me Over, Follow Me, Domination, Master and a lot of different money oils.
Herbs I have: Five finger grass, blue flag root, mandrake root, bayberry root, allspice, jezebel root, alfafa, calamus.
What color of candles would you recommend? Do you think a Multi-target honey jar to keep my clients horned up and infatuated would be a good option?

Successfulbeautiful
Newly Registered

Unread post by Successfulbeautiful » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am new here but I know a lot of information about hoodoo.. I am an adult worker just start with an agency and I would to know what products I can use to bring me more business from online? Make 3000 a month from the business? Keep what I do a secret from my family and friends? and be as safe as possible and keep the police away? Any ideas?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Two formulas for sex workers (but also used by other women who are looking for money from men) are Jezebel and Cleo May. Jezebel is more dominating, and Cleo May is softer and more subtle. You may want to add Money Drawing or Wealthy Way.

To keep prying eyes away, including family, friends, and police, use Law Keep Away.

For protection, use Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:56 pm

Mama Micki

These are saome great suggestions! Here are some products for consideration:

OIL-HOO-CLEO
Cleo May Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SPL-KIT-MOND
Money Drawing Spell Kit
$58.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-JEZE
Jezebel Oil
$7.00

you also may want to consider these products as well:

BTS-HOX-PROS
Prosperity Bottle Spell, painted, fixed with contents and candle
$15.00

SPD-HOO-PAYM
Pay Me Sachet Powder
$5.00

A lot to choose from!

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

ccmartin0728
Newly Registered

Unread post by ccmartin0728 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:05 am

I need help trying to find exactly what to use and how to use it in my certain situation.

1) Working in a brothel; drawing customers:

I work at one of the brothels in Nevada. So there is quite a few ladies I am up against. I have to make a lot of money right now.

They have line ups where all the ladies line up and you can not really talk or approach a customer. Once I am chosen out of the other 11, I can negotiate with money situation.

We are not allowed to have candles or burn incense in the brothel. I had bought a powder before but could not remember the name.

2) Money for the home and also home protection:

I do light my candles at home and I need oils for those, for money and protection.

3) My husband's court troubles:

At home my husband has a lot of problems with the courts.

4) Breaking a possible black magic curse or crossed luck:

Also I think I have had someone use black magic on me. So I need something to break that, because I have had nothing but bad luck.

Sorry have to be straight forward because I need the help ASAP!

If you could just give me a few options I could buy for work and home it would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time and help

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:06 am

1. Working girls can use Cleo May and Jezebel oils and powders to bring in more clients and make them more generous.
2. Court Case is for all legal issues.
3. 13-herb bath and Uncrossing can remove curses and jinxes.
4. Money House Blessing is for blessing your home and bringing more money.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:22 am

ccmartin0728 --

Hello and welcome to the forum. You asked questions about four different issues, but i can only file your query in one section, so i have chosen to put it in the Money-Drawing and Finances section, under sex-worker magic. Please read this thread from the beginning for more tips and tricks.

1) The powder was probably Cleo May, a well-known product for attracting tips from men, originally used that way by sex workers, but also used by waitresses, entertainers, and otehrs who want tips.

SPD-HOO-CLEO
Cleo May Sachet Powder
$5.00

Jezebel Powder is also used by sex workers, especially those who are presenting as "edgy" or "dominating."

SPD-HOO-JEZE
Jezebel Sachet Powder
$5.00

Attraction Powder is also used to draw attention to yourself and make people feel attracted to you. It is widely used by those who want to appear attractive and approachable.

SPD-HOO-ATTR
Attraction Sachet Powder
$5.00

Look Me Over Powder is popular especially when one is in a line-up situation, including casting calls for stage shows, brothel line-ups, or online services where people take quick looks before choosing someone out of a page-view of small images.

SPD-HOO-LOOK
Look Me Over Sachet Powder
$5.00

The four powders may be combined, of course.

2) Money House Blessing Oil is good to dress candles used to put money in the home.

OIL-HOO-MONH
Money House Blessing Oil
$7.00

3) Court cases have their own forum section, so rather than divert this topic here, i'll invite you to go over there, look at the topics in that section, and see if you can post your question in one of those threads.

Ask Us for Conjure Help with Court Cases, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-court-case ... e-f38.html

4) The same is true for Uncrossing and Jinx-Breaking: The area of the forum that deals with that topic, and where you can read and post about that sort of situation, is here:

Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, and Curse Removal
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-uncrossing ... l-f40.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Jonathan
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jonathan » Fri May 31, 2013 10:05 am

Hello,I am the kind of person the OP is talking about, a submissive man who submits to being dominated and humiliated by women who take my money.

I am completely new to Hoodoo,Conjuring and all of these things, but I was wondering whether there is anything in this that could be used to make me fall deeper into my slavish behaviors for dominant women so that they are able to gain an even greater hold over me. The reason I ask is that I want to become the most useful financial slave for women I can be.

Do you have any suggestions that will help me with this, or I am looking in the wrong place?

Thank you for any assistance offered.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:51 am

--Jonathan,

That you are here, asking this question, makes me wonder if there's anything we can tell you that would tie you up tighter than you've already done, to yourself.
Two-Headed Doctor

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:40 am

Dress a female figural candle with Jezebel oil. Your petition could say something like "I attract financially dominant women."
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Jasmine

Unread post by Jasmine » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:56 am

Hi Ms.Cat im glad you have a forum page it is very helpful not alot of hoodoo shops have these forums they just sell the products.

I want to purchase some of your mojo products but am not sure which one to go with my situation. I work online from home in the adult entertainment webcam industry and i need to attract wealthy customers that are willing to spend big money on me to watch my shows.I want to increase and attract alot of traffic to where im really busy the whole time im working online.I want them to be my daily regulars. I want them to come to me only and have them admire me and be loyal and honest with me. I want them to do what i say and i want them to be generous with their money towards me and spend big tips on me and buy me gifts. I want to be successful in this industry and make a very good steady stable income coming in weekly.

I have a 8 month baby and i need to be financially secure so i can take care of myself and my baby for the long run.

I feel that i been jinxxed and that people don't want me to succeed and wish for bad things to happen to me. I live in a house with alot of negative people around me and are very nosey too. I want to succeed in this industry and have a good business and only attract good wealthy paying customers and not attract the freeloading beggars that want to see things for free.

What products would you recommend to me for my situation and how to use them?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:29 am

To attract generous customers, you can use Cleo May and Jezebel supplies.

If you feel the presence of crossed conditions, whether they originate from outside sources or from within yourself, do a 13-herb bath., Uncrossing Bath, Jinx Killer Bath, or some combination. You can read more about that in the bath section of the Forum.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:28 am

Jasmine,

You have formulated your goals very well. I would use those as a petition paper that you write out and place beneath a candle that you keep burning while you are online. It need not be seen. We make a Jezebel Candle, already fixed and dressed that would be perfect. You can double-dress it with a mixture of Cleo May Oil (for sex workers and for tips from men), Look Me Over Oil (for visual excitement and because this is a webcam situation), and Money Drawing Oil (to draw money) and you can wear those oils on your body as well.

CAN-GLS-JEZE
Jezebel Glass Vigil Candle, Fixed
$9.00

OIL-HOO-CLEO
Cleo May Oil
$7.00

OIL-HOO-LOOK
Look Me Over Oil
$7.00

OIL-HOO-MOND
Money Drawing Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode

Jasmine

Unread post by Jasmine » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:35 pm

For the petition paper do i need to write what i want with pen or pencil? And to buy your products online do you accept a vanilla visa gift card for payment? Thank you for being so helpful.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:38 pm

I always use pen for petitions; it seems more permanent. Some use pencil. You should have no problem using a VISA gift card for your order.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Jasmine

Unread post by Jasmine » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:45 am

Thank you for all the good advice i will surely do what you all said.I am so eagar to get my paycheck i can't wait to buy LM products i even been dreaming of them cute bottle designs at night,Lol.I reffered a friend of mine to to lucky mojo since i heard so many success stories and i feel a good vibe about this site i feel this is the real deal.My friend will be combining her order with mine so i need some help in this other order i am gonna add on with my order.My friend owns a massage paulour shop like an escort business in a building where men go and choose what girl they want and she wants to know what washes,candles,oils and sachet powders can she use to attract alot of business and have a run a successful business and attract only wealthy clients to her business.She wants the men to become regular customers of the girls she has got working there.She burns sage everyday when she opens the shop and she has a open road candle but she don't use open road oil on it.And she don't pray she just lights the candle and hopes for the best.Business been slow lately and she has only 2 girls working there.Before her business was going good and had to have 5-6 girls because it would get packed.She also wants to know what can she use for the law to stay away and loose all interest to come in her shop.And what to use to protect the shop from getting robbed and avoid bad people that rape and kill women that do this line of work.I am friends with all the girls there i have known them for years i have refered them to LM also and they need help in getting regular clients and attracting wealthy generous men that tip good because usually all the men that go in there are really cheap sometimes and the girls end up really mad because it's a insult to them and a waste of their time because they are really beautiful woman and know they are worth more than what the clients are wanting to pay them.The girls want to know what products to use for the law to stay away and attracting men to becoming their regulars and attract more money and business for themselves.Some of the girls advertise online too.The girls want to know what floor washes,body crystals,sachet powders,fixed candles and what protection oils to use and they want to know the steps of what to do.Thank you for all your help they all reallly appreciate it.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:19 am

Lucky Mojo does carry Law Stay Away supplies, as well as Protection and Fiery Wall of Protection products. I would recommend burning a Law Keep Away vigil candle and having all the women wearing Cleo May, Jezebel, and Attraction oils and powders. Wealthy Way is also a good choice.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:37 pm

I just found these Sheela-Na-Gig Amulets, http://www.luckymojo.com/sheelanagig.html . I thought they could be used for luck in drawing customers and for protection.

Jasmine

Unread post by Jasmine » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:05 am

I have a question i just bought 2 empty 4 oz bottles from another online store. Its used for putting any massage lotion in it.Can i put half of any lotion i want and the fill the rest with look me over oil,come to me oil,follow me boy oil,pay me oil,jezebel oil,cleo may oil,bewitching oil,attraction oil,money stay with me oil and stay with me oil? Will the lotion mix well with the oil? Can i use a green female figure candle burning with all the oils on it that i have named while giving a massage and have a petition paper on the bottom of the candle to give me what i want that is written on the petition paper? What if they take a shower after and rinse off the oil would it still affect them? What if i trick the other 4 oz empty bottle that i have in the shower for them and add the same oils and use half body wash would that work too?

Lumos de Fortuno

Unread post by Lumos de Fortuno » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Financial domination is a fetish where in a submissive also known as a pay pig or cash slave, enjoys spending money on, giving money to or otherwise spoiling their dominant. It seems mainly to be done over the internet. I'm planning to try to find a pay pig who will keep me in a comfortable lifestyle while I pursue my art in Manhattan. The idea would be to find someone willing to pay my entire term of my lease up front so I don't have to worry about them changing their mind.

I would like suggestions for attracting some pay pigs through spell work.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Lumos de Fortuna,

Any of the sex industry spells and spiritual supplies mentioned above in this thread would work, and Pay Me spiritual supplies should be part of any mixture you make.

Additionally, since you specifically want clients with whom money is part of their fetish, i would suggest that instead of using plain paper for petitions, you write each petition on paper currency, such as a dollar bill or a two dollar bill. Dress it with your personal essence, to tease them. If you have a picture of your own face or other body parts you favour displaying, cut the picture into an oval shape and paste it over the president's face. You're an artist: be creative!

Good luck.

AMU-USA-TDOL
Two-Dollar Bill, USA Currency, from the US Mint!
$2.00

catherine yronwode

Suki28

Unread post by Suki28 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:32 am

The headline sounds a bit misleading so I will explain;
I am a Professional Dominatrix in NYC. I have come across a financially stable business man who sessions with me and is in my company constantly; dinners, parties, outings, etc. I am very sure that "steve" is attracted to me as a friend, and more than a friend. I have good times with me but I want more. I want money from him without necessarily asking for it. I believe more of what I want is for him to give it to me in a very generous manner.
What I have noticed is he is a fan of buying me things, lots of things. He gets a kick out of it and it makes himfeel good to see me happy. While he Iis submissive to me he is a dominant man in his professional life and he also is all about taking care of his woman but not in the way I like.
I want to be able to get him to be more generous with his money. As in hand money over to me instead of buying me what he thinks and knows I like. I want to be able to say give me money to go shopping and he gives me the money and not put on his coat and say, sure I will take you shopping. I am a Domme but when he does things like this I feel submissive to his ways.

Any advice is welcome. Thank you in advance
Suki28

P.S. I would also like to have financial control on the rest of my stable as well. I would like to get large sums of money out of them by asking as well as not asking :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Good Evening Suki28,
Try looking at all the posts on tis thread. Not only do hey talk about Cleo May www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html
But they also talk about ways of attaining clients and getting money from them
cleo-may-oil-questions-and-answers-t971 ... a1f487f558
Here is another page about clients (which may help some)
www.luckymojo.com/jezebel.html
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Suki28

Unread post by Suki28 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:08 am

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Much Appreciated.

Sukie28

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:03 am

Hi Suki28,

Although being a dom is usually non-sexual, it is still associated with the sex trade and thus I've merged your question into the existing thread on making money and succeeding in the sex industry. Many of the techniques and spells described are really good ways of working for your situation as well so I do encourage you to read all of the information provided here.

In addition to Miss Aida's always excellent advice, adding some Pay Me combined with I Dominate My Man would be a good combo for your specific application:
http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... y-man.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

deedee88

Unread post by deedee88 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:32 pm

Hi, how do you get a sugar daddy? I want to get an old man looking for a friendship who is rich and very generous. The bad part is well I don't go out and the sugar daddy websites online don't have great reviews so I don't know what to do. This job makes it impossible to have a life. I am going to try again with the steady job getting candle I think that is the name of it and a road opening. I really really hate my job and I want to leave and move out my parents house but I need more money. Can an attraction spell be used to win, find or receive money? Would lucky mojo create a sugar daddy candle just for me and light it(place it on their alter)???

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, DeeDee88,
I have merged your post into a subforum that has ideas on how to attract wealthy men. There are many posts here to help you.
And, if you want a special candle, I believe it can be done. You can order it here www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Or call the shop and ask them.
Wishing you good luck and a wealthy man!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”