queen4aday

Spells for Money Drawing and Success in the Sex Industry

Unread post by queen4aday » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:10 pm

i want vto know how can i go about drawing an older wealthy man in my life

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Money Drawing and Success in the Sex Industry

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:14 pm

I suggest either an Attraction spell-kit where you write your petition to specify that that is what you are wanting to draw, or the Come to Me spell kit with that same petition. You may wish to add some Cleo May or Jezebel Root oil to these kits, as it is formulated to draw amorous attention from men who will be generous with their money.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-jezebel.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-cleo-may.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:47 pm

... and both oils work, queen4aday.

I recently included Attraction work and it gives an extra oomph to whatever you petition ... the only thing is be ready for what you ask ... and I would be a little but not too general in what you want in these men.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

queen4aday

Unread post by queen4aday » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:38 am

sounds great thank you I feel real positive about this now

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:02 am

Hi...
I've tried some other suggestions i've found in the forums, i was just wondering a few things.

I work as a web model by night and a tarot reader by day. Business has been mega slow lately.

My main industry is still the adult stuff, my friend kylie says shes so successful because her clients love her. So i've been pondering this and have come to the conclusion she is right...mostly. I know it might be unethical...but being an ethical entertainer has got me making less money and working harder. I'd like to be more like kylie who's always booked and whose boys are always sending gifts to our apartment..

I work harder than her everyday..and I have to juggle the jobs just to pay my share of things...

1) If i used Follow Me Boy or Cleo May, would that work for both or should i keep stuff for each income stream separate?

2) I'm debating a honey jar but how would i word the petition i was thinking "all my clients will love me" or should i get more ... detailed?

3) I also was debating investing in a mojo hand but ... I was wondering if I chose a Follow Me Boy hand if I could use it on my boyfriend AND male clients or no? My mother is buying me a mojo hand for my birthday so I'm trying to chose wisely.
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:56 am

FMB and Cleo May would be very good for your cam work. Have dressed candles burning and dress yourself while you work. If you find you have some regular clients, put them into a honey jar with money-drawing and passion herbs, and burn candles on their screennames to get them to be more giving and loyal.

I wouldn't use them with your tarot reading, unless you also add a business oil to temper their sexual nature. When I want to add generous-with-money energy into a work, I'll usually just use some Jezebel Root oil, mixed into another condition formula. Wealthy Way is nice. With retail and personal service-type thing, I actually like mixing Love Me into the money/business/success oils that I may be using, to help the clients love my services.

You could also work a Steady Work kit, or Steady Work mojo that is aimed at increasing ALL your business. I also have several businesses, and I find that when I just focus on drawing in more clients - period - that they increase in all my income streams.

Lux1084

Unread post by Lux1084 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:08 am

I worked in the industry too as a dancer and waitress. I just started using a combo of Money Drawing oil and Cleo May and dapping it on my pulse points and my palms so guys hand me money. I have used it twice in a row so far and WOW it really, really increases the money you make. I'm still getting over how much it increased my tips. It had been slow, then I started using the oils and guys are tipping me so much more and spending more money, paying more attention to me, etc. So for your cam work, I would try to dress candles like Devi said and do that while you work. I had been thinking about using FMB myself, but I thought maybe it was just for romantic situations, but now that it was mentioned I'm gonna try it tonight at work with the other oils :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 am

1) Cleo May is the all-time best for tips from men. It is used by tarot readers, prostitutes, exotic dancers, waitresses, barmaids, and even wives with stingy husbands. Every woman who wants tips from men can find a use for this, as can gay men who want tips from men.

2) A honey jar for your adult clients should contain money-drawing as well as love prayers. For instance, write your petition on a 20 dollar bill and dress it with pussy juice, Cleo May Oil, and Pay Me Oil.

3) Do not mix conjure work on your male clients and conjure work on your BF casually, just to save a few bucks on a mojo hand -- that is, don't mix them unless he is in the life and digs it that way.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 am

catherineyronwode

What about straight men who work in a job that gets them tips (from men and women - like a restaurant or bar)
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 am

Try it -- it may work for you. The old-time use is "to get tips from men." I can only tell you what i have seen with my own eyes or been told by my elders, peers, customers, and clients.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:22 pm

For anyone looking to get better tips from customers a combination of Attraction and Money Drawing works well. I've used this in the past with clients in industries where tipping is big and it's always yielded wonderful results.

You can write your petition on a 20 dollar bill and dress it with the oils that you place in a honey jar with a dressed and fed Lodestone, Allspice, Cinnamon, and similar drawing herbs and curios

Then when you go to work dress your hands with the oil, or wear a little as a scent.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:47 pm

catherineyronwode

Total newbie question, can I work two mojos at a time?
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 pm

It isn't uncommon for people to have multiple mojo hands for different purposes.

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:56 pm

ConjureMan

I wasn't sure.. I hate to over do...
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

ScorpIndigoChild

Unread post by ScorpIndigoChild » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:25 pm

I am a exotic dancer and business has been slow, to almost non existent. I pay to work and sometime come out in the hole. It seems like all of the other girls make Lots and Lots of money (Bags Full) But I barely make my tip-out. I want to have a custom made mojo bag to help change this but I notice on the site it doesn't offer this type of Mojo bag, so I just had a thought about what would be the perfect stripper mojo bag, and I could make it myself

- Jezebel Root
- John the Conqueror Root
- Lodestone
- ???

And which oils for a dancer?

- Cleo May Oil
- Follow Me Boy Oil
- Look Me Over Oil
- Fast Luck Oil
- money drawing oil
- ?????

Any ideas of how I could get this made, new to this, and in search of guidance. Also since I know I cant carry the mojo on me while working, Would it be ok to keep it my locker?

This line of work is a gamble I know, so with that being said....I play the lottery too, and am in need of luck with that too...Would I need to buy two separate mojos for these purposes.

Please help, giving your honest opinions on the matter.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:14 pm

You must call the shop as cat indicated. They will respond to your request on the phone.

ScorpIndigoChild

Unread post by ScorpIndigoChild » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Thankyou all very much!!! Im so excited, I cant wait to get my first mojo hand.

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:34 pm

ScorpIndigoChild,

This thread has good suggestions for your line of work,
cam-girl-&-drawing-clients--t8430.html- ... d5d85cbcf8

Check out Lucky Mojo's page on gambling (especially Miss Robin's lucky gambling spell at the end),
http://www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html

Miss Robin York also talks about that spell in one of the old Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio shows titled Tricks for Gambling, Lotteries and Games of Chance (March 2006),
http://hoodoorootwork.blogspot.com/?zx=d04164b5bb64727

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:55 pm

ScorpIndigoChild,

The mojo you would want to ask for at the shop is a special "Attraction mojo for an exotic dancer." You'll have to ask for the addition of the Jezebel Root, and we will make it up that way. You could also ask for a vial of Jezebel Oil or Look Me Over Oil rather than Attraction Oil to dress it.

Regarding your question about keeping it in your locker, that is fine. Use the oil (or a blend of them) to dress your skin when you go out to dance:

OIL-HOO-JEZE
Jezebel Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-FAST
Fast Luck Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-CLEO
Cleo May Oil
$7.50

OIL-HOO-MOND
Money Drawing Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:41 pm

When I was a dancer I used to rub attraction and money drawing oils on my feet before dancing on stage and had good results.

ScorpIndigoChild

Unread post by ScorpIndigoChild » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:45 pm

:P Thanks Everyone for responding. I want to give a special thanks to Cat, I took your advice and called the shop and when I spoke To Robin she was already expecting me. I love it, I think this will be the beginning of a wonderful relationship, as I plan to pursue this practice whole heartedly and take the course as well. I also want to thank snake for chiming in, if you could give me more some advice on your experience within this line of work and how you related it to your practice. You gave me an idea of anointing my feet with come to me oils so when I got on stage on the patrons would be compelled to come and empty thier wallets- lol
Thanks Angel for the links. I will make sure to gather all the information to ensure my success. Im feeling pretty lucky already. I feel as though I have found a special place that Ive been longing to be. Thanks.

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:26 pm

You're Welcome ScorpIndigoChild. Good Luck to you.

snake

Unread post by snake » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Sounds like you have a great start ScorpIndigoChild! I haven't danced since September 2001, so I didn't really do a lot of tricks at that time in my life. I don't even remember exactly which oils I was using, but it seemed to work well because the guys at the stage are at foot level and I wasn't getting oils all over the pole. I bet dusting your body with powders would probably work well too. These days I have an attraction bottle spell, and I burn candles with some combination of cleo may, attraction, and prosperity oils. I always have a client call or new client inquiry if I have a candle burning for a while. I have a bottle of the lucky clover vulva oil that I absolutely love. I use it on everything. I don't know if it's good for business, but it seems to help keep my self esteem up when I anoint and bless my body with the oil. The double luck perfume oil is also really nice. It smells a bit strong, but people are always really good to me when I'm wearing it. I've been trying to set up a lodestone for attracting money and clients. I've had great success with lodestones in the past, but I'm just starting this lodestone project. Which reminds me I need to place an order soon.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Thats wonderful you were able to get a mojo hand fixed for you ScorpIndigoChild! LM is so amazing and does really awesome things for their clients.

Make sure and report back and let us know how it works!!

Good luck!!!

ScorpIndigoChild

Unread post by ScorpIndigoChild » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Hey!! Thanks for responding. Well my situation is like this. Like i said before, I have to pay to go to work,and this wasnt working. So I got a part time job, and Im waiting on that first Paycheck. My LuckyMojo wishlist is a priority. So Ill be buying everything my heart desires. Im not going back to work into the club into Ive done a little work on this situation. I know that my work will be successful. i have a very powerful mind and already have had alot of my prayers answered. Initially when I started my part-time they said I would only be working 5 days a week, then they cut it down to 3. I was SAD about this so I prayed about it, and lets just say I have worked 5 days a week (past month) since the day I started. And today they confirmed that I would be working the full 5 days indefinitely. What a blessing!! Shoot that 2 Days a week adds up and it will be my Lucky Mojo Money to splurge a little and keep my spells going.. I have my altar space already set up. Payday cant get here fast enough.
I can draw a person to me If I focus on it. So I cant wait to add some construction and magic to the powers I already feel I possess. I will keep u all updated for sure. When I first started dancing I averaged 500 a night, now Im happy to make tip out back. Cant wait to get my SWAG BACK!! lol.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:53 am

Hi, I am afraid I am a bit too late. I just read all the posts above about the JR. My 3X attraction mojo bag is on the way. I would like to put a JR in it? is there any candle burning ritual to follow up with.. At present I have JR sachet powder, and all Attraction products. thank you..

ScorpIndigoChild

Unread post by ScorpIndigoChild » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:43 am

OMG-Still havent gotten a chance to order my mojo bag yet due to some UNPROFESSIONAL BS!! I might have to get LM to light a PAY ME CANDLE just so I can Order all the goods I want. Im sick from stressing and not getting paid, but I work everyday!! The other night I dreamed an older woman told me that I should make sure and get some Mandrake root. Would this be a good addition to the bag?

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:39 am

ScorpIndigoChild , have you thought of investing in a spell kit?? a money drawing kit maybe??? to work alongside with your mojo bag??

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html
a spell kit seals the deal in all 4 corners, before doing the spell kit,

also do a cleansing on yourself. a 13 herbal bath..
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

let me know how it goes, i have to attract wealthy clients too, in the hotel industry..

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:33 am

Hej ScorpIndigoChild,
If I would follow my dream if it were me.
Good luck in your work.
//ida

ScorpIndigoChild

Unread post by ScorpIndigoChild » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Just ordered My Triple Strength Attraction Mojo For Exotic Dancers along with some other goodies- :D Will be letting u all know how things go once everything gets here. I went to work at the club last night and IT SUCKED :evil: - would be an understatement. Cant wait to see the difference a little good old fashioned hoodoo can do to remedy the situation. :D

I cant wait to be like that lady on the fast luck pictures- In my profession money raining down on me is highly possible and statistically speaking it would be a Favorable event. Hmmm!! :!:

FivePlusFour

Unread post by FivePlusFour » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:32 am

Alright--so I've been reading the boards for a while and for working girls I have gathered that Cleo May or Jezebel oils (or products in general) are good for this situation. My problem though, in general, is steady income.

I think the main issue is the attraction and retention of clients via online methods (which I have decent luck with, it's just the quantity and how much they're willing to shell out each time and how often). I think I need to attract men who have the funds to see me often and who will not try to bargain.

A few questions relating:

1. I hate the idea of being talked about or reviewed in a negative light on online message boards, although I haven't been the subject of anything very negative and have a general good reputation. Of course, being talked about favorably is a good thing but I'm more worried about negativity if it happens to arise.

Would Stop Gossip products help to prevent any negative comments or unwanted sharing of information? Along with something else to get a lot of positive attention on review boards?

2. If I dress myself with I Can, You Can't, Look Me Over, and Attraction oils... or even I Can You Can't and Cleo May or Jezebel (whichever one is better for this), and take photos for use in promotion online, would this help at all? What else can I do to attract more clientele with online advertising?

3. If I want a general increase in income, or a more steady flow of work (since this is my part time job right now)... would I be better off doing a general money drawing spell or steady work spell and adding Cleo may oil to it (if the cleo may would be beneficial or even needed)?

Or, what if I anointed myself with Cleo May and Steady Work oils as well? Would anointing work well alone, without doing any spells?

Thanks for any tips!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 am

1) You can work a Stop Gossip honey jar against any who would talk against you. You may wish to place a lock of your hair (or other personal concern) between two small outward facing mirrors and keep the jar on top of it - that will help deflect anything that comes in, while also working to stop it from happening in the first place.

2) You can certainly dress yourself with I Can You Can't, Look Me Over, and Cleo May for when you take pictures, or appear online. That's a good approach. You could even have a dressed Cleo May candle burning in the background of those pictures.

3) Your plan to just work Money-Drawing and Steady Work and just adding a little Cleo May to the work is exactly what I would have suggested. For any financial work in which you are trying to keep the money rolling in, you want to be doing a work that is ongoing indefinately. I work the one I have going each and every day. Once you get it up and working, it can be as simple as lighting a dressed candle on it each day. An ongoing prosperity spell that you work daily doesn't have to take up a huge amount of time. You just need to get it established.

I would personally recommend fixing a Prosperity bottle spell that you'll prepare and work along with the Money-Drawing spell kit. Then have a small prosperity altar that you maintain, and keep the bottle there. Each day, shake the bottle while praying your petition, and then light a candle on top (tealights work great for ongoing work since you can safely leave them burning alone, and also the whole tin gets very hot helping to really heat up the work). But use that bottle as a way to continue the prosperous energy that you get flowing in through a more complex work - like the spell kit will provide you with.

I would not count on anointing yourself alone to do the entire job. It's a great element to incorporate - especially when you are going to be seen by clients - but make it part of a more substantial work that works from several angles.

FivePlusFour

Unread post by FivePlusFour » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Thanks for the suggestions Devi. Hopefully this thread can help anyone else in the same position!

I assume I could utilize candle burning while I am with clients as well (as it serves as a useful atmosphere prop anyway).

Would it be wise or useful to employ a red candle for this (if more appropriate than pink) dressed with Love Me, Cleo May or Money Drawing (Pay Me comes to mind as well?).

Also, possibly a separate white candle dressed with Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection (wondering what the main difference in these oils are) and St. Martha oil just for general protection if I may ever become worried about that? Not sure if adding the Saint oil would help.

Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Yes you can use the red candle dressed with the oils you listed...you can add Pay Me but the Cleo May/Money Drawing will do the job, pay me is a little more forward if thats what you want.

Protection and Fiery Wall are both strong, cat gave a perfect description here of the differences: They are two entirely different recipes. Protection protects you from all manner of accidental and deliberate bad stuff. Fiery Wall of Protection is only used when under attack, and it causes those who are attacking you to get "burned" when they cross the line.

Saint Michael is traditional petitioned when asking for protection (read further here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... el_Michael)...and Yes you can petition Saint Martha for protection from enemies; read further here about Saint Martha http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... int_Martha

FivePlusFour

Unread post by FivePlusFour » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Thank you jwmcclin :)

In regards to St. Martha, I figured combining her respective oil and protection would be good in some way because St. Martha is (to the best of my knowledge) known for being able to dominate men. And this is very male-centric with the underlying possibility of danger. So I guess the concept was "protection and domination" at the same time. But perhaps protection is probably all that would be needed in this case...

Yeesh, I sound pretty hardcore about this. :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:34 pm

I use red candles for protection, and definitely for protection from St. Michael. But white is all-purpose, so if that's all you can get, that works.

I would use red candles also for your Cleo May candles to burn when seeing clients. Pink is more romance oriented, and red is more passion/lust which is probably what you're playing with more. Although, if your approach is more romantic, then pink might work better for you. And, yes, it works nicely as background atmosphere too!

Despite the difference in the two protection formulas, I do use Fiery Wall as my primary daily protection oil and find it works very well. I consider myself to be in a high-risk line of work (spiritual practitioners come into contact with LOTS of stuff), and I would *personally* consider working girls to be in a high(er)-risk profession, too. So Fiery Wall may be very appropriate for maintaining your safety. You could do a divination to find out which formula would be better for you, though.

If you already have a good relationship with St. Martha, then simply ask her if she's willing to work for you in this matter. :)
Of course St. Nicolas is a patron saint of working girls (odd, I know), and Mary Magdalene is another figure that some approach for the same matter. You could see if one of them was willing to aid you, too.

But St. Michael is a very strong figure for protection and he can do a great deal more besides, too.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:55 pm

I agree, Devi, Fiery Wall of Protection....hands down!

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:53 pm

glad someone brought up this information I am in the same line of work.....will look over. Peace/blessings/protection

Maybe Mary Magdelene is someone to petition for sex work?

Thank you St. Expedite
Thank you St. Anthony
Thank you St. Jude

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Some people say Mary Magdalene is a patron of prostitutes due to the tradition which perceives her as such, but she generally is linked with the idea of the "penitent sinner" in that regard which doesn't really lend itself to working proudly. Generally I think she is petitioned for protection of sex workers, rather than better business. Also, the Catholic Church repealed the idea of Mary Magdalene as a prostitute since it is not Biblically accurate (the prostitute in the scriptures was not Mary Magdalene, who is introduced for the first time later on with no mention of her working in that industry).

So, I made the mention since it is an angle that some people use, but personally I don't find the energies resonant with one another. But there's no reason why you cannot make a connection with her and see if she will help you in that regard!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Devi Spring said: "(the prostitute in the scriptures was not Mary Magdalene, who is introduced for the first time later on with no mention of her working in that industry). "

So happy you brought that up. Not that many people realize this.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:03 am

I may not have a huge catalog of scriptures memorized anymore (when I was wee I was like a Biblical savant - I practically knew the whole thing by heart), but I love me some Biblical history!

Learning the history and development of religion and scripture can really shed a huge amount of light on things - like original intents that got scrambled by mistranslations &/or the passage of time taking us out of the proper context things were meant within. It was one way that I made my peace with and was able to re-incorporate Christianity into my path.

I have a real fascination with maligned figures from the Bible, too - like Mary Magdalene and Judas.

So.....that's why I knew that piece of trivia. :D

buzzbabe

Unread post by buzzbabe » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Saint Raymond is good for petitioning for better business for working girls; get a picture of him, a green candle and springs of green onions, and petition him on Thursdays

katitiak

Unread post by katitiak » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:55 am

I am an online entertainer,I enteretain men from all over the world. I would like to know,how can I move them to want to give me more money and stay online with me longer in private? the longer they are with me, the more money I make!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:55 am

Try burning Cleo May candles while you work within view of the camera (you can request candles without labels for discretion, or simply turn the candle label so that it doesn't show on cam - the candle will just look like atmosphere). I would also dress your body with either Cleo May oil or powder during your shifts, too. Cleo May was specifically designed for those within the "adult" lines of employment, intending to encourage men to want to be with them and spend more and more money on them!

If you wanted to add a little something to that work, you could add Crown of Success to help you be successful in achieving your income goals, &/or a specific money-drawing formula such as Prosperity (ongoing steady financial wealth) or Wealthy Way (flashier forms of income). You can also dress your own body with those combo of oils or powders.

I like to work in 3s and use the shape of a triangle for manifestation - so you could think about putting your computer & cam within a triangle of those 3 fixed candles. They would be out of sight of the camera, but contain and influence strongly everything within the triangle ... which would be the men signing on to see you!

Moneysparks9
Newly Registered

Unread post by Moneysparks9 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Greetings everyone

I am an escort and business has been slow for me , I want to know which lucky mojo products I can use to increase my clientel. I am not the person who does my booking but is there anything I can use to make men/women become taken by my online pictures and want to book me? Also what can I do to make my booker want to work harder to book for me?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:12 pm

For people to be taken with your pictures (and it could also work with convincing your booker), alongside starsinthesky7's suggestions, you may want to consider Betwitching products: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-bewitching.html

The following threads also deal with increasing business within an escorting context, some of the information may be helpful:
cleo-may-oil-questions-and-answers-t9715s30.html (page 1 has info on at-home escort business, bottom of page 2 is about restarting an escort business)
jezebel-root-and-cleo-may-mojo-bag-t9405.html (exotic dancing business improvement)
cam-girl-&-drawing-clients--t8430.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Moneysparks9
Newly Registered

Unread post by Moneysparks9 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Thank you guys for responding, is there a book I can buy that could step by step tell me how to use these products and give me different spells?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:23 am

Hi Moneysparks9,

there is no specific book on using spiritual products - although for roots, herbs and curios, Miss Cat's ''Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic'' is a minimum reference guide and is very affordable: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html. For condition oils, Anna Riva's ''Golden Secrets of Mystic Oils'' is also available from LM.

For free on the LM site, thanks to Miss Cat, are many pages on how to use the various spiritual supplies that are a read-through for anyone ordering. They contain history, spells and much, much more:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/incense.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Hope this helps.
Aura Laforest

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:42 am

There are two books i have written that may be helpful to you:

"Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" -- $14.95 in paperback

"Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" -- online free, Table of Contents here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

HHRM can be ordered by clicking the link here:

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

catherine yronwode

Wild Child

Unread post by Wild Child » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:26 pm

I have several suggestions for you. Are you located in the States?

antm422

Unread post by antm422 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Hello All and Thank you for Reading,

I recently began a job as a stripper at a gay strip club. Most of the money must be made giving private dances, so I need to attract more clients! Many of the dancers have their regulars, and I dont necessarily want steal their business. I just need some clients of my own.

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting the clients interested and wanting to spend their money?

Thank you so much!
~~~Blessed Be~~~

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:26 pm

You can use Look Me Over to get attention and Money Drawing or Wealthy Way to attract more money.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Could males use Cleo May, or even Jezebel. You could take those on their own, or mix them with Q Oil.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:44 am

Aura Laforest

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:18 am

Cleo May is for women who want to make men more generous. It has a floral, feminine fragrance, so I don't think it would be appropriate in your situation. I would recommend Wealthy Way, which has a nice minty fragrance, along with one or more of the other oils mentioned.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:43 am

For this kind of work I also like High John C, Q, and Money Drawing combined :-)
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Queen Elisabeth Root oil is a good aphrodisiac for men to attract men (I attest from personal experience).
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

Xarmani

Unread post by Xarmani » Thu May 03, 2012 1:31 pm

I have a few issues that I need guidance in.
1. I work for an agency where the men come in and pick the girl they want to spend time with. How can i make sure i get picked all the time?
2. How to get most money out of them.
3. One of my regulars whom I care for very much wants to move to another town 5 hours away, how do I keep him from moving? We are also lovers
4. Can I do the purple heart shaped paper to keep him coming back?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 04, 2012 6:52 am

Cleo May to get the men to pay more. Look Me Over to get their attention.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”