Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Money in Art Design Dance Music Books Film TV

Naught1usMax1mus
Re: Spells for Money in Art Design Dance Music Books Film TV

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Some more thoughts...

Definitely consult an entertainment attorney.

Do what you can to try to get into SD Comic Con. That convention is filled with panels of TV and film writers every year who speak for an hour or more in panels on how to break in, what to do, etc. They are available usually for quick conversation in private afterward, or if they're autographing after a panel, you can talk to them briefly then. Don't tell them your ideas, just ask for info on pitching, if they haven't already told you in the panel.

Watch the shows you're wanting to emulate, particularly the closing credits -- learn producer's names (executive and line/segment), the production company's name, etc. Call the company and ask for the name(s) of with whom you should correspond. Don't send it just generically to XXX company or channel. Get a name.

Follow the trends. Watch what is being shown on different channels. What's popular now? We have more supernatural/vampire stuff always. Stuff spun off of books and movies. On the learning channel type stuff, its still historical quasi-dramas and reality shows.

As far as creative control, realistically, unless your name is JK Rowling you are not going to have that kind of clout to make any demands. A buyout is almost a certainty. How much is relinquishing control worth to you? It was worth $4 billion dollars to George Lucas. Talk to an ent. attorney. People make very nice livings just submitting treatments/options. And once the prod company/studio has it, they are under NO obligation to even make it. And you have no right to force them to, in whatever contractual agreement you reach for purchase of those rights. Once they have the rights, they can shelve it forever if they want, and unless they agree to sell the rights back to you, you have no recourse. And your show may be tweaked and warped into something else entirely, characters added, names/places changed, etc.

Finally, if you want some very good insight into the nuts and bolts and 'reality' of TV production, read 'The Hunger Games.' It was written by someone with years of TV production experience, which is why it rings true.

Mary Thomson

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:17 am

Hi cccoraralee,

Just to let you know what happened to me. I pitched an idea to a national Emmy winning TV show. I came up with the idea and wrote a treatment for it.
I looked online to see how to pitch ideas to this company and was told to email the application form for pitches online. I prayed over the pitch, dusted crown of success on the pitch and on the corners of
my computer. The pitch was well researched for this show. I knew there were thousands of people also pitching. At the time I didn't have any " I can, you can't" products but if I had I would have used them in a bath before submitting a pitch.
The next day, the production company called, they accepted my idea. They also asked me to be on the show. I appeared on the show one month after the pitch was accepted.
I didn't know anyone, nobody helped me out. I did it with my formula.
A good idea, a good pitch, crown of success products and intense prayer.

I was asked to come back to the show anytime.

Another time, I pitched a different show, this one was local. They accepted the pitch with a treatment. I was asked to be on that show too. It was a cooking show.
All in all, it is about hard work and also a positive attitude. The people you are pitching to are human beings, they want to like you.
You can get a spell kit which may be easier. http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
The crucible of Courage products would be good too : http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
And think about getting a reading to see if there are any obstacles and what to watch out for. www.readersandrootworkers.org
or, 1-888-4-HOODOO
or a free reading on the Lucky Mojo Radio Show: register an account with Blog Talk Radio at : http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html

Never give up on your dream! Work hard, believe in yourself, be prepared and go for it!

The LM products, a positive attitude, tenacity and prayer give you the edge that others lack.

I believe in you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

cccoralee

Unread post by cccoralee » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:01 am

Thank you everyone for all the advice! This forum is great and very helpful.

I've already scheduled a meeting with a lawyer who will tell me the ins-n-outs and give me all the info I need for a treatment.
I've done loads of research, got the idea of the show down to a T and researched trends and such to better help me pitch it is as being successful.
It's also about something I know loads about and live.

I'll be sure to get the products recommended and hopefully all works out.

And I'll schedule a reading soon.

Thanks everyone so much!!!

Lumos de Fortuno

Unread post by Lumos de Fortuno » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:30 pm

Any suggestions on how to charm something that's digital? I mean when its a physical place I can sage it and anoint it with oil, but something like a kickstarter I'm not entirely sure. I guess maybe I could take a screen shot of the finished page and place it on my altar and anoint it with oils and burn a candle over it but even then I'm not entirely sure what to use. Any suggestions guys?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Lumos de Fortuno wrote:I guess maybe I could take a screen shot of the finished page and place it on my altar and anoint it with oils and burn a candle over it
Yes, indeed. You could also dress your computer with oils, and your hands, too. And baths! Don't forget baths.

Now, where will you be doing the work you want Kickstarted? A studio? An office? Treat that just as if it was a storefront, because that's where you want the money to end up.
but even then I'm not entirely sure what to use.
Attraction, Look Me Over, Lodestone, Money House Blessing, Pay Me, Prosperity, Wealthy Way, Steady Work -- so many (overwhelming :)) possibilities! Look Me Over and Pay Me sound just right for Kickstarter.

If you're using incense, get some Bay Leaf and Five-Finger Grass in there, too, for favor and generosity. Come to think of it, both those herbs are available as oils, too.

And get some King Solomon Wisdom in there, for sound business decisions.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Lumos de Fortuno

Unread post by Lumos de Fortuno » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Well what I'm wanting kickstarted is that I want to do a photoseries that involves social justice and immigration issues.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:49 pm

I would suggest dressing your camera and photo equipment (lightly) with the oils that Miss Michaele mentioned. That way you're attracting as you photograph.

Mary
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

shanchu

Unread post by shanchu » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Hey Guys

I'm big into Law of Attraction and after getting done with my first big goal, I'd like to know if there's anything to help me with my next one. Are there any Spells or items that could help me get some ideal bandmates in my life? Ive already started writing down lists for each of them like what I want them to play like, be like, look like, you know?

Best
-Shanchu

brthrchristopher

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:49 pm

you could use attraction products to help strengthen your ability to attract

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:08 am

Another strategy is to work lodestone candle spells similar to the one used to attract an unknown lover here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract. Now instead of using a red candle, use white clothed candles of the appropriate gender and place below it your description of the person you're attracting. When you anoint the candle, use the Attraction, Lodestone or Magnet product line as suggested by brthrchristopher. Another good blend would be Attraction & Crown of Success.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Since you're a musician, check out the Blues Boy mojo hand:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

It's up at the top :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:41 pm

shanchu, I would say take King Solomon Wisdom baths yourself, too, so you can recognize your ideal bandmates when they appear.

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

shanchu

Unread post by shanchu » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Noted on the bath thing, thing is that I wrote pretty specific lists. Also, what exactly is the purpose of the Bluesboy mojohand?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:53 am

Hi shanchu, as listed in the catalogue: ''For musicians and music fans who want a mojo bag that contains all those special things they sing about in the blues, we make a red flannel bag fixed with John the Conqueror Root, Lucky Hand Root, Lodestone, Black Cat charm, Rabbit Foot, Alligator Tooth, and many other items, dressed with New Orleans Style Fast Luck Oil. Ask for The Blues Boy Special.''

Loosely speaking, those items are for used for success, manual dexterity and good luck in musical endeavours as well as in life, depending on how you write up your petition.

You can read more about that specific hand in the following thread: blues-boy-special-mojo-hand-questions-a ... 1ccc64c5f4
Aura Laforest

LaMarquise

Unread post by LaMarquise » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Hey!

After a long time working, I have a finished, polished fiction manuscript, and I'm about to start shopping for agents. If I wanted to give my queries a spiritual boost, what would you guys suggest? I'm querying both by email and snail mail, and money's no object...this book is my baby and has taken over a year to complete; I didn't scrimp on time and effort writing and revising it, so I'm not about to scrimp on the behind-the-scenes backup.

Side note: I did go to a local shop that ostensibly does rootwork, but the proprietress didn't seem intent on selling me anything. She talked my ear off for about a half an hour about self-publishing on Amazon, and I finally twisted her arm into suggesting a plain yellow candle and a piece of citrine, but that was it. (She often complains about sluggish sales, I wonder why?) So, anyway, I promise I've done a LOT of research and a lot of deliberating to determine if the traditional agent to publisher path is right for me. Really I'm looking for guidance on how I can enhance my chances with magic.

Thanks in advance!
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.

callmeladyluck

Unread post by callmeladyluck » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi there-- I'm also a writer (but films) and the first thing that comes to mind is maybe focusing on which particular agents you think might be the best fit and trying to somehow influence their thoughts so they pay attention to it when it arrives. Also an overall success spell on the piece itself. Just my two cents!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:23 am

Hi LaMarquise,

A nice way to work the agents you will contact is a sugar jar into which you put their names, coordinates and business cards (if you have). In the sugar jar you can place a stick of cinnamon, a few allspice berries, a clove and a chunk of dragon's blood along with your petition. Every time you contact someone new, add their name and concerns (if you have them) to the jar. Shake it daily. You can also burn candles on it with Crown of Success and Look Me Over oils.

For the success spell on the venture itself which callmeladyluck suggested, a nice choice is the Crown of Success Spell Kit here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
Aura Laforest

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:48 am

How many crown of success bath,how many road opening bath ?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Hello, Goldentouch,
Personally, I would do 9 days of baths. But this is just me.
When I do success spells, the number I work with is NINE.
Hope this helps.
Take care

freret9

Unread post by freret9 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:40 am

Anyone know which LM oil I should get to receive clients at a psychic faire. Something that draws foot traffic my way.
Thanx in advance!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:30 pm

I would suggest Look Me Over and Attraction products. Dress your table with the oils and pray that clients will look at you and be attracted to give you business.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:34 pm

Hello freret9 ,

I personally like a combination of money drawing oil, attraction oil, and crown of success oil, you might also try some fast luck oil. Although to be honest I feel like I have better luck using powders for this kind of thing over oils. You can lay them down along the pathways leading up to your booth and that way people are literally walking into your work and being drawn to your booth. You could anoint some candles with the oils and have them burning as a little light to guide them in and dress the pathways with the powders to give you that direct contact. Hope this helps.

Peace~

Nathen

Jsn961

Unread post by Jsn961 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:16 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am a novice with spells and I am looking to help my boyfriend to get his foot in the music industry. He is a very talented music producer. He has good feed back from people, also has done sound tracks for tv shows but you know is always freestyle work.He is looking to have a contract with major companies, but till this day always something happens that pushes him back. He has good people helping him to get a stable job but there is always a but. Always hurt me when he gets sad. So I am looking for help to see which spell will help him to get a job or notice by a music company. Would so greatly appreciated :)

freret9

Unread post by freret9 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:43 pm

Than I appreciate the advice, gonna do a battery of tests when I get some look me over oil.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:01 am

Consider Look Me Over spiritual supplies to attract attention and Steady Work spiritual supplies to gain regular employment. Good Luck Jsn961!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Jsn961

Unread post by Jsn961 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:16 am

Thank you so much jwmcclin.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:13 am

Hi Jsn961,

In additio to jwmcclin's excellent advice, you'll find a wealth of spells on success in the arts that can be useful to you in conjunction with your boyfriend's success.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Vypermojo

Unread post by Vypermojo » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:44 am

I have a close friend that is trying to write a novel. He asked me to do a spell to help him out. Being new, I'm uncertain how to help him, but he knows I'm new at this, and doesn't mind. I'd like to help to the best of my ability. Any suggestions or links you can share, to shed some light on which method I should be researching or leaning toward to help him in his endeavors. In my opinion he needs help with creative ideas, and the ability to follow through. Thanks.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:26 am

Hello Vypermojo,

This sounds like a King Solomon's Wisdom type situation to me ! Check out this page. http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

hope this is helpful

Peace~

Nathen

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:38 am

I agree with Nathen. King Solomon's Wisdom is wonderful. You may also want to combine KSW products with Clarity and/or Crown of Success products. These products make a great blend that will help your friend meet his goals.

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Best of luck to you! Many blessings!!!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

Vypermojo

Unread post by Vypermojo » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:48 am

Thank You for the wonderful suggestions !!
I will try my best !!

Jsn961

Unread post by Jsn961 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Thank you aura
I was just looking, in arts section. Wonderful ideas. I think I went a little too crazy and bought a little bit of everything just to be safe, and to pick which spell to choose. You guys are great help. Thank you.

Vypermojo

Unread post by Vypermojo » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:13 am

I had a very busy day yesterday, so I was in a rush when I responded. I had a feeling the one thing I was missing was King Solomon's products. I have the others, and I just placed a big order. I'll look through it to see if that was included. If not I'll place another order on payday. I researched your suggestions. This is definitely what I'm looking for. I know it's exactly what he needs.

I'll do the first half of the spell and see if he is comfortable lighting a candle after I finish my end. I'd like him to add his own energy.
Thanks for your links and suggestions.

gladstar

Unread post by gladstar » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:07 pm

I wish to sell my artwork at local festivals. I make uniquely dyed clothing. What would get attention and draw paying customers? I would also like to sell my work online. Is there something that would work for both venues? Thanks in advance!

starry moonlit night

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:24 pm

Greetings gladstar,

You can try some "Attraction" products. You can also work with a Loadstone, as well as Prosperity products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html

Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:34 pm

I've read on here that some folks blow a little "Look Me Over" powder over their goods to get customers to stop and look at the item. For online shops, you take the picture of the item with the "Look Me Over" product on it, then upload it. You could try burning a candle while listing items ( or have one burning at your booth at the art show ) with Attraction, Look Me Over, and Money Drawing Oils on it.

If I ever get my act together, that is the plan I am going to try. ;)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:17 pm

Hi gladstar,

In addition to the excellent advice you've been given, you'll find a wealth of spells on success in the arts that can be useful to you in this existing thread your question has been merged into.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

gladstar

Unread post by gladstar » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:39 pm

Thank you all for your help!

SpaceGoat

Unread post by SpaceGoat » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:24 am

Jsn961 wrote:Hello Everyone,
I am a novice with spells and I am looking to help my boyfriend to get his foot in the music industry. He is a very talented music producer. He has good feed back from people, also has done sound tracks for tv shows but you know is always freestyle work.He is looking to have a contract with major companies, but till this day always something happens that pushes him back. He has good people helping him to get a stable job but there is always a but. Always hurt me when he gets sad. So I am looking for help to see which spell will help him to get a job or notice by a music company. Would so greatly appreciated :)
Sounds like he is well on his way! The biggest thing that is looked for is work that has been done already, and you stated that he indeed has!

I know how it is with that industry, a lot of BIG talk, up till the last moment and then a HUGE let down.

But know that each time there is a let down, those emotions make us all go into our own heads, thus making thoughts based off of new connections that have arisen from the negative/emotional/sad/upset/anger thoughts. These will teach lessons that until time passes, and something very good happens (and it will as long as it's never given up) the lesson(s) learned will bring the "Ah-Ha Moments".

This form as you can tell is a wealth of information, make sure to keep asking questions!

Good luck to both of you!

carcarcar

Unread post by carcarcar » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:52 am

Hello!
I am looking for a freelance job related to art and culture industry
I have Wealthy Way ,Crown of Success, Road Opener
should I use all of them? How should I use to get best result?
thansk!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello, carcarcar ,
Yes, that sounds like a good combination!
Here is a webpage that Miss cat wrote about using oils (to give you some terrific ideas)
www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
Wishing you the best with your new pursuits!

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:27 am

Hi,
I have a friend who try publishing a paper for a long time with no success till now. What do you recommend for this? Thank you

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Hello Cecila,

I would recommend a Crown of Success spell kit. Read about the products here and you can order it right from the page! (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html)

Peace~

Nathen

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:54 pm

thank you Natstein

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:35 pm

If it's a competitive area that your friend is trying to get published in you may also want to consider a combo of Look Me Over and I Can You Can't products alongside the spell kit suggested Cecilia.
Aura Laforest

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:48 am

Thank you Aura.

Ashe

Unread post by Ashe » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:13 am

Hey all.!!

I did a career change and a new major in school from film to interior design(I always love the design world of decor).... I want to design home and businesses and have my own collection. I don't mind starting off small I want to work with a known designer(as a assistant) or just to talk to someone. I have emailed designers no one has got back to me, I went to a event and I felt kinda out of place,like I didn't belong and I want to go to more events and network but I don't wanna feel inferior.

I know I can be successful, my idea can rock the design world, and I am good at this, I just want a chance and to get in the door.

Any help is great.!!! Thankies

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Hello, Ashe,

Congratulations!!!!!!

First, we need to take care of you. Let's make you feel like you belong. You need to change your aura so that people can see that you are a confident person.

Try these for you self-confidence: www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
www.luckymojo.com/victory.html
www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Now, Put each person and yourself in separate honey or sugar jars.
www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

And, if there's any one particular person that you really want to target, after you meet this person, perform an influence skull candle spell to influence them to chose you.

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

These are just starters for you

Wishing you GREAT success!!!!!!

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:49 pm

For now, the business will be out of my home. It will take me a few months to get things rolling, so for now I'd love something that will facilitate the birth of the business. Presently, I am contacting people to be a part of the business (to do the shows). I also need the equipment to film and edit. I would like a sugar daddy to fund all of that (I think I am good on getting money from them, but I am always up for suggestions). Then I need networks to accept the shows and then companies to pay for advertising.

I know it's a lot, but I figured that it's best to tell all that I need so that you can give the best advice. Thanks!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:28 am

Hi UnBound,

You'll find numerous strategies that can help get things off the ground in this thread that your post has been moved to.

When it comes to the Sugar Daddy angle, you can find some great suggestions in these threads:
spells-for-lover-spouse-with-wealth-fin ... 16105.html
spells-for-money-drawing-and-success-in ... 11110.html
Aura Laforest

RoseN

Unread post by RoseN » Sun May 10, 2015 9:17 pm

(Firstly apologies to moderators if this thread has been started in the wrong section - I am sorry, I didn't know where it should go if not here. Please do move to where it is appropriate, if need be.)

OK, so hello .. hi!!

Aim: To attract a publishing deal for my book.
Interested in honey jar <-- assuming the jar is the way to go for this

Background:

I have a piece of work that I self published and it caught the attention of major publishers internationally, however, despite successfully catching the attention of a prominent literary agent and being signed up by him, nominated for an award, receiving media coverage, having the title translated into a foreign language, there has been a huge amount of stagnancy and it never went anywhere and financially I never saw any reward, in fact it just left me out of pocket so much that I ended up neglecting it for a long time because money became a little too tight to mention.

Lately, I have this urge to get things moving as I am confident that with the right amount of energy, the fruits of my labour will be evident and success is there for the taking.

I am thinking of the Crown of Success OR the Money Ventures/Business Partnership Success jar, but is there anything else that anyone can please recommend. And would I put my own personal concerns in the jar, or for example, if I have a picture of the book, that can go in instead? I am new to this so please excuse silly questions, but do I aim this jar as the book that attracts the attention, or me as the owner of the book?

Any thoughts or guidance and advice on which LM jar to go for will be of tremendous help and I shall be most grateful.

Thank you for your time.
RoseN.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello, RoseN,

I think that your ideas are terrific.

You might also want to use the look me over and crown of success products.

Also, please look at the 5 pages here for spell ideas.

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Wishing you great success!

RoseN

Unread post by RoseN » Tue May 12, 2015 3:08 am

Thank you Miss Aida for your time.

So the Look me Over products to be used with Crown of Success honey jar?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Hello, RoseN ,

This is correct.

And if anyone touches any papers that you hand to them, dust it with the Look me over powders.

I pray that you succeed

MistressDivine

Unread post by MistressDivine » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:26 pm

I am not sure which spell to use as I am looking to get a television hosting job. My background/experience and my current job is in radio news, traffic, etc., but I am ready to transition into television as a host of either a health-related show or an entertainment news show. After reading through the posts, it seems that the kits most recommended are Crown of Success, Look Me Over, and Attraction. How do I know which one is best for me to use? Thanks for the help!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:40 pm

Hello, MistressDivine ,

All three are great.

If you only want one spell kit, go with the Crown of Success.

BUT if this were me, I would still buy the Attraction oil, the Look me Over Oil and the Look me Over sachet powder.

I would brush any letter sent to them with the Look me Over powders.

And I would wear both oils on myself.

This is because your first step is to get noticed with the attraction and Look me over. Then, you go to the Crown of Success spell kit (and, by then, you will know where to pipoint your desires)

Wishing you the very best of success

Take care

Tuesday

Unread post by Tuesday » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:54 am

Hi there!

I am looking to start paving my way in life by starting up a YouTube channel in hopes to one day have it be my day job.

I am looking for a spell to help keep the creative ideas flowing steady to me and to bring financial and popularity success to my channel.

I have already done a new 13 herb spiritual cleanse on myself and am ready to start bringing in the positivity and success.

Thank you for your help!

Tuesday

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:04 pm

Hello, Tuesday ,

If you're looking for an oil lamp spell, you might want to add some of the oils and herbs listed here:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I would definitely add Master Root to the mix:

www.herb-magic.com/master-root-whole.html

And I would try to make the color of the oil green. Now, this depends on what type of lamp you are using.

Also, take a look at this thread (that this post should have been in):

oil-lamps-questions-and-answers-t6918.html

I hope this gives you some ideas.

Wishing you the GREATEST of Success!

Take care

PinkyPinky

Unread post by PinkyPinky » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:28 am

Hello all,
I produce a burlesque show, and I'm looking for a spell to help make it a successful night - I'm struggling to sell enough tickets to meet the costs of running the show, and ideally I'd like it to be SOLD OUT in advance - can you offer advice? Thank you very much :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:41 am

Hello, PinkyPinky,

Welcome to the forum!

I love Burlesque! In fact, I saw the movie and it was AWESOME!! But that appears to be such a strenuous responsibility. WOW!

Please take a look at the pages on this thread for many ideas

Also, just off the top of me head, here are some ideas that I have:

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

www.luckymojo.com/magnet.html

www.luckymojo.com/victory.html

www.luckymojo.com/wealthyway.html

Some of those links have spells

You can also take a look at this page to give you an idea of what the other labels will promote:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

Take care

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”