Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Money in Art Design Dance Music Books Film TV

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Spells for Money in Art Design Dance Music Books Film TV

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:26 pm

Dear Group

I work in the media - there's this work contact/friend of mine who's well-connected in the industry, and I'd like to get some hoodoo happening to get him help look for work for me.

This person is an editor. I've worked for his publication freelance for 1.5 years, though the work relation recently ended for some reason. Once in a while we meet for dinners and long chats. While he thinks highly of my capability, he's a busy guy and I don't want to be pushy in asking him to look around for me.

I've been wondering what workings I can do about this. As a side-note, he's also attracted to me, and I don't know if that can be an advantage while doing the hoodoo if I don't want to become lovers with him.

Thanks a lot and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cabrielle
HRCC Graduate #1610

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Re: Spells for Money in Art Design Dance Music Books Film TV

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:14 pm

Try carrying a mojo made up of a green flannel bag filled with Five-finger Grass, Gravel Root, and Solomon's Seal. Dress it with Steady Work oil.
You could also put this man in a honey jar; though he is already a friend, this will influence him to go out of his way to help you, specifically.
Any of the formulas for job-getting, success, and/or money will be helpful here as well; other herbs and curios, as well, such as Grains of Paradise.

Finally, I would say on the mundane side, don't get romantically involved with this man just for the purposes of the job. From what you wrote, you don't feel that way about him, and mixing business with pleasure often results in neither.
HRCC Student #1339

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:39 pm

cabriellenil wrote:I work in the media - there's this work contact/friend of mine who's well-connected in the industry, and I'd like to get some hoodoo happening to get him help look for work for me. [...] As a side-note, he's also attracted to me, and I don't know if that can be an advantage while doing the hoodoo if I don't want to become lovers with him.
The "attraction" can be your problem! That is a prickly area to navigate and usually does not help in business dealings. Too much jealousy and emotional black mail.

I would send him a note dusted with Crown of Success sachet powder and Fast Luck sachet power. That's what I do when I want work in writing. The sachet powders can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html

Happy writing!

Mary

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:05 am

Yes, the 'attraction' is a problem. I've been friendly but distant lest something goes crazy, and I end up not contacting him sometimes even when I should. That's counter-productive to me hoping someone would help me out, I guess.

So I've been hoping to do some hoodoo about that, without me 'getting too close' with him at the mundane level. I've also been unsure about what to do, in case there're any 'drawing' elements in the works.
HRCC Graduate #1610

sweetie923

Unread post by sweetie923 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Hello All!

Was wondering if someone needed spiritual assistance to be successful with acting/singing/modeling type careers which products would be good to start with?

Thank you!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Hausfrau

Unread post by Hausfrau » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:58 am

Hey everyone,

As a side job I work in the entertainment industry. Things have been slow lately. I do most of my networking online and that's how I get gigs, so I can't do the ye olde "snake lines" with condition powder on the back of a resume or portfolio. I have a profile on a modeling website and I'd like to attract more GOOD photographers to it. And get gigs.

I have been dressing the four corners of my laptop with "Crown of Success" and saying "May my modeling career be crowned with success" as I do so. So far though, no movement.

I have framed photos of myself in my home, so I've been anointing my forehead as well with "Crown of Success" while saying "May my modeling career be crowned with success", but that also did not yield desirable results. I need some oomph.

Due to my living situation candle burning and a full spell kit is not a possibility and can't afford to hire a worker.

Any oomph I can give it myself?

Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:00 pm

How about dressing yourself with Look Me Over powder or oil?
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Yea, I wouldn't really concentrate so much on the internet profile, but on YOU yourself. By working to attract money/work into your life, that will automatically filter into your online presence. Do some Steady Work & Wealthy Way work, and Look Me Over as cleopatra suggested would also be good.

Personally I find Crown of Success is good when you have a specific thing you want to be successful at - like getting one specific job, or doing well on a specific test, etc - or if you're already having a good result with a career, to keep it going and growing. It's kind of Jupiterian in that sense. Others may find the formula works differently for them, but that has been my personal experience.

But to get the flow coming in to you, doing more drawing work on you - don't limit it to your internet profiles, that will come naturally when the drawing starts to manifest.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Hausfrau

Unread post by Hausfrau » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, guys!

It dawned on me that lodestone might be good for this type of work. I am trying to "draw" and "attract" gigs, so that's how the lodestones magnetic qualities can be seen beneficial in this instance. Any thoughts?

If I were to go the lodestone route and purchase one from Lucky Mojo.
To give my modeling work a boost would I?
-Buy 1 or would I need 2?
-What size?
-What condition oils?

I heard Dr. Kioni say to put sexual fluids on those as well to personalize them.
Anything else that would be helpful?

Should I clip out photos from fashion editorials in Vogue or Maxim or Playboy centerfolds or something like that and put it under the lode stone(as reference....please don't think I suffer from crazy delusions of grandeur). Photos of myself from previous photoshoots I've done.

How would a general lodestone setup to draw in more modeling gigs basically look like?

Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Just one lodestone since you're drawing money/work. Pairs are used for love work. I guess it could be useful if you're trying to get a specific photographer/director to like you, but generally I would just use one.

I would put my resume and any business cards that you might have under the lodestone, annoint it with the same oils I was talking about - Steady Work, Wealthy Way, Look Me Over...and I'd put some Fast Luck in there too. I REALLY love that formula and it's very effective. If you have paystubs from past gigs that you've worked, or copies of past contracts, dress those and put those under there too so the lodestone will draw MORE of that to you. You might want to get a fixed money-drawing oil lamp that you keep next to the lodestone so you can keep heat on it continuously (especially in this current market - I'm in tv/film/theatre, so I understand) without the ongoing costs of vigil lights. Of course, you can also piggy back one vigil onto another if you prefer. I would try and keep that altar hot at all times.

If you are going on auditions where they will be looking at your book &/or resume in person, dress those with powder for sure. But I know that most of that is done digitally nowaday. (I remember I used to have to get 500 headshots run off at a time about 20 years ago - now I run off 25, because everyone just uses the digital files and profiles. That's dating me! LOL.) If you're making any in-person appointments, dress yourself with the oils, too - and carry your mojo with you if you get one.

Hausfrau

Unread post by Hausfrau » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:37 pm

Thanks!
Lots of great info there. Exactly what I needed.

The thing is that I must be more covert in my hoodooin as I temporarily had to move back home. So a full blown altar complete with lamps and candles is a no go IMHO. Sucks because I'm sure it would give my work a much needed boost.

If one cannot have an altar is it okay to keep the lodestone setup somewhere like a closet, provided it doesn't get knocked over. Will it still be effective minus setting lights and lamps?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Hausfrau wrote:Thanks!
Lots of great info there. Exactly what I needed.

The thing is that I must be more covert in my hoodooin as I temporarily had to move back home. So a full blown altar complete with lamps and candles is a no go IMHO. Sucks because I'm sure it would give my work a much needed boost.

If one cannot have an altar is it okay to keep the lodestone setup somewhere like a closet, provided it doesn't get knocked over. Will it still be effective minus setting lights and lamps?
Well you can keep the lodestone in a drawer if ya like. As for the candles, the four inches candles last about an hour to two hours so you might be able to burn those sometimes,can also just burn a candle for a few minuets everyday and snuff it out, not blow it out, in between. You can also have lights lit for you at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church through LuckyMojo.
HRCC Student #1559

Hausfrau

Unread post by Hausfrau » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Good call on setting lights at the SpiritualChurch, HD.
What type of candles would best benefit the situation at hand in your opinion?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:38 pm

Hausfrau wrote:Good call on setting lights at the SpiritualChurch, HD.
What type of candles would best benefit the situation at hand in your opinion?
Look Me Over, Crown Of Succses, Attraction. Any of the different luck candles, oh and the Prosperity Better Business one sticks out to me on this matter and may be good for you. http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-prosperity.html

Pick the ones that stick out to you, they are going to be the ones that help you.
HRCC Student #1559

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:37 am

Hi all,

Today I received a job offer as an extra on a movie set. For Thursday.

What can I do within such a short time (tonight and tomorrow), to stand out of the crowd and maybe be noticed by big people in the industry. I know that I have to do my job well but there will be many more people doing the same thing. What can I do to increase my chances of being noticed (or get invited for other jobs), to have an advantage before everyone else?

I cant order anything from LM in such a short term, I wish I had Crown of Success but I dont.

Im thinking of doing cleansing bath first (with coconut milk as someone suggested here on forum), and then maybe honey bath with roses?

All I have on hand are: hyssop, rue and rosemary (which I plan to do cleansing bath of), passion flower, althea, damiana, rose petals&buds, star anise, and whatever else in kitchen cabinet (cloves, bay leaf, basil etc)

Any suggestions are most welcome and very appreciated!!!!

Any candle spell? Anything I carry on me while on the set?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:30 am

That is short notice skyme714
Here are some success spells on LM...
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/ ... pells.html
Also look thorough the list of herbs here...
http://www.herb-magic.com/index.html#A-Z
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:45 am

Take a bath with the Rosemary,Hyssop and salt to get cleansed, then the next morning take one with roses,coconut milk and honey. Whole Star Anise is lucky so carry one with you.

A very simple candle spell:
Take a white,green or orange candle some olive oil or even cooking oil if that's all you have,cloves, cinnamon and bay leaves.

Pray over the oil, I like a combination of the 23 psalm and your own heartfelt prayers for work like this. crave your wish into the candle.Dress it with the oil. Make up a petition paper, in this case your full name written nine times and crossed with the phrase "Get the Job". Fold that towards you and place it under an upside down bowl or dish, put the candle on top. Circle the candle with the cloves/cinnamon/bay mix. Light the candle and say your prayers. The next morning put a bit of the herb mix from around the candle in both your shoes.

I hope you get this information in time for it to be of use to you. God Bless and Good Luck
HRCC Student #1559

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:17 am

Thank you HailDiscordia for GREAT suggestions. I will definetely do it all!!

Is it a difference between upside down bowl/dish and not upside down? All my current are NOT upside down, should turn them that way?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:18 am

skyme714 wrote:Thank you HailDiscordia for GREAT suggestions. I will definetely do it all!!

Is it a difference between upside down bowl/dish and not upside down? All my current are NOT upside down, should turn them that way?

Theirs no real difference, its all good. :mrgreen:
HRCC Student #1559

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:13 pm

Just wanted to say to everybody, HailDiscordia thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
I did all like you said: 2 bath, and candle. I couldnt put mix of herbs in my shoes since I was wearing summer heels (open), but I put a little in a tiny plasic bag and put it in my purse to have with me, as well as 1 Star Anise.
The day was good (started at 7:30am), but it seemed like I wont have the EXACT result I wished for... at 9:30 pm on my way to the car leaving the place I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:38 pm

skyme714 wrote:Just wanted to say to everybody, HailDiscordia thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
I did all like you said: 2 bath, and candle. I couldnt put mix of herbs in my shoes since I was wearing summer heels (open), but I put a little in a tiny plasic bag and put it in my purse to have with me, as well as 1 Star Anise.
The day was good (started at 7:30am), but it seemed like I wont have the EXACT result I wished for... at 9:30 pm on my way to the car leaving the place I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you God!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fantastic! I'm so happy you had success :)
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Glad it worked out for you. And hope you have many more successes.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm

That's so inspiring! yay! Good for you for following the advice carefully and staying positive!

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:01 am

Thank you guys :) Sometimes its hard to always stay positive, and Id rather stay between neutral and a lil positive, but IT IS important not to slide into negative thinking. Definitely keep negative thoughts AWAY!

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Ok, so I was NOT procrastinating on purpose, but I just found out that tomorrow is the last day I can audition for a musical I desperately want to be in. Obviously I can't order anything additional.

Any advice on things I can do, saints I can appeal to, etc. to get the part?

The oils I have are Crown of Success, Look Me Over, and Follow Me Boy.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Dress a candle with Crown of Success and Look me Over and have that burning while you are at the audition. Dress yourself with those oils and pray.
HRCC Student #1559

bitter lioness

Unread post by bitter lioness » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:06 pm

A prayer to Saint Genesius, the patron of actors:

Dear Genesius,
According to a very ancient story, when you were still a pagan,
You once ridiculed Christ while acting on the stage.
But, like Saul on the road to Damascus,
You were floored by Christ's powerful grace.
You rose bearing witness to Jesus
And died a great martyr's death.
Intercede for your fellow actors before God
That they may faithfully and honestly perform their roles
And so help others to understand their role in life
And thus enabling them to attain their end in heaven.
Amen.

Break a leg, neverfit!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Crown of Success works wonders and fast...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:40 pm

If you have any love oils, I would add that to what you anoint yourself with. Petition for "the production team/casting director to LOVE your performance". I find love oils work great for this kind of thing when mixed with another oils to help fine-tune the effect.

bitter lioness

Unread post by bitter lioness » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:34 pm

How did it go, neverfit?

Cassius2

Unread post by Cassius2 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:08 am

Hi:

I have an exceptional Rock group in Canada including the fastest drummer in the world, Tim Waterson (check him out on YouTube) and other astounding talent. I've said many prayers and we're seeking a record contract with A&M/Geffin. What are my best magical options? I've lit quite a few candles on the Lucky Mojo alter. It's very close but something is wrong and we're certain that someone is stopping us. What do you suggest? A reversing candle is lit on the Lucky Mojo alter right now but something more needs to be done.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:16 am

I would suggest that you do some road opening work, and then follow that up with some crown of success, and perhaps even some attraction work.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:00 am

Starsinthesky7 gives some excellent advice. Have you cleansed yourself and environment followed by protective measures? ..this too can provide some peace of mind as you seek your contract.

Cassius2

Unread post by Cassius2 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:37 am

Hi:

I've lit about 5 or 6 Attraction candles and a Fast Luck candle. Just for the record (no pun intended) I had a real miracle when I lit the Fast Luck candle. Tim is extremely sure that we'll get signed and I'm very confident too. We're very close to getting there and it's a pretty jinxed situation. I'm sure we'll pull it off. I'm just tired of waiting and so is Tim. He's 51.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Road Opening may be a great option along with Blessing to bless your new endeavor or path. Crown of Success will also help you acheive the success you desire.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Cassius2

Unread post by Cassius2 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi:

Thanks for the input. I have a Road Opener candle lit right now. I burned a Crown of Success about 3 or 4 months ago with mixed results. I might burn another one. A blessing candle of some sort is needed. I didn't believe in the dark side of Rock until now. We're very close to success and you can really feel it in the air. Tim's dad is a Minister but he's friends with speed metal drummers that are extremely dark. A lot of it has to do with alcohol addiction.

Just for the record I lit a House Blessing candle and a week after it was finished, the fastest drummer in the world was in my home. Yes, I have pictures.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Have you tried a honey jar to sweeten the reps at A&M/Geffen to you? You could really go all out with a custom petition, your band's promo stuff, crown of success oil, herbs to attract luck and employment and abundance. You could then light your candles on the jar.

Cassius2

Unread post by Cassius2 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi:

Thanks for your response. Tim is 51 and he's the fastest drummer in the world. It would be a shame if someone stopped him from getting on at least 1 CD!

I've thought about the honey jar spell. I get a good feeling inside. I created a video and put it on YouTube. I sent it to Ron Fair, the president of Geffin but I can't tell if he's watched it or not. I like your idea of mailing something to him and going all out. Here's the video if you're interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_KOn0LNOCg

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:32 pm

You could also, if you're using the internet as your primary marketing tool, try dabbing fast luck, crown of success or another condition oil at the corners of your monitor.

I, personally, have an old CRT style monitor, which has turned into something of an altar. If I want to get plenty of bids in an online auction, I rub Money Drawing Oil onto the belly of my prosperity Buddha, who sits atop the monitor. You could get a talisman or two for your office, and keep them on/near your computer.

Another thing to consider is the Look Me Over line of products. Want your drummer to stand out amongst heaps of others? Look Me Over will give him an edge.

Cassius2

Unread post by Cassius2 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Hi:

Thanks for the thought provoking response. Yes, I do want my drummer to stand out. He firmly believes that someone is stopping us....I won't name names but Tim is good friends with Tommy Lee so he thinks it's "the other guy". If you know Rock music, you know the drummer that I mean.

Is Look Me Over only for women? That was the idea that I got from the web site.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Cassius wrote:Hi:

Is Look Me Over only for women? That was the idea that I got from the web site.
Anyone can use Look Me Over to draw attention. Do keep in mind that it is rather floral, not a big deal if you use it on candles but if you want to wear it as a scent it is rather feminine.
HRCC Student #1559

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Sun May 23, 2010 9:33 pm

what could I use to make sure I complete a memoir and attract the perfect Publishing house attract the perfect agent and or Editor to me for my project... and sale millions of copies?
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Sun May 23, 2010 9:49 pm

this is a Dream of mine... I haven't had a reading yet... can't afford one, haven't worked in over a year... robbing peter to pay paul... so I came up with this idea to write since I don't have a job...since I have always said someday I will write a book and a thought hit me in the head and said this is the perfect time to do it... or maybe this is why I am not working... maybe the universe is setting me down to do just this... but I want to complete it and get the push to really get it out there, and I want it to be very successful

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Student

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon May 24, 2010 12:43 am

I'm a cartoonist/writer myself! I got the Crown of Success mojo to help me out with my goals, you might want to consider it. The other option is the Blues Boy Special, which is also for creative juices, although logically in the more musical/theatrical creative pursuits.

If you're thinking less of the creativity aspect of your goal and more of the bottom line "How do I get rich?" part, use the Money Drawing supplies and consider using the Money Drawing spell kit. Run the Money Drawing sachet powders over your manuscripts before mailing them in to publishers/agents and fumigate them with the Money Drawing incense.
HRCC Student #2174

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Mon May 24, 2010 12:50 am

Thank you so much!...but can I still do my own ritual's even if I haven't got a reading yet? if that is cool I will be ordering the things you suggested.

And how does it work for you? are you were you want to be in your career? have you made the money you were looking to make or more?
How often should this ritual be done? how long does it last?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon May 24, 2010 6:21 am

Rondevu0012 wrote:Thank you so much!...but can I still do my own ritual's even if I haven't got a reading yet? if that is cool I will be ordering the things you suggested.

And how does it work for you? are you were you want to be in your career? have you made the money you were looking to make or more?
Hi Rondevu,
A reading from a reputable reader like those listed at: www.readersandrootworkers.org can help indicate to you whether your dream of being a writer is realistic or not. If you don't have much money then you especially don't want to spend it on work if the outcome looks unlikely--that is why people in situations similar to your own choose to get readings, but are they necessary to doing spell work? No, not at all.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Student

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon May 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Rondevu0012 wrote:Thank you so much!...but can I still do my own ritual's even if I haven't got a reading yet? if that is cool I will be ordering the things you suggested.

I only started doing mine, so it takes time. Just remember that patience is a virtue, even when dealing with magic. The honest response is that I feel better about my work, which is first and foremost what I needed most.
HRCC Student #2174

Malefic

Unread post by Malefic » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:46 pm

I am trying to make a short film and the casting is going badly; also everything is costing more than I planned -- I've not even bought anything but the film is already destined to go overbudget (for example, I arranged costumes at an okay price but the costume shop doesn't offer shoes so I will have to pay extra for shoes for all the actors.) I don't want to cancel the project but I'm unhappy with how things are going. Any recommendations?

I'm thinking maybe Road Opener could help? I'm already doing some success work on this using Van Van, Crown of Success and Algiers. I also have some Money Stay With Me work going for my life in general.

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:12 am

i would also use fiery wall of protection to make sure that noone sabatages your budget.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:50 am

Road Opener as well to help remove the blocks you're having with casting, etc. too. Attraction might be a good idea to attract the actors you need and others to help you.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

KrantzFan

Unread post by KrantzFan » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Greetings,

I am looking for a bath that would help my career as a musician move along. I have some things in the works that may come to reality but I feel that I need some help. Could someone suggest something for me?

Thank you

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:08 pm

First you should do a road opener bath

Second you should get a crown of success

Third, you can even use fast luck bath crystals as well.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:54 am

If you are looking for baths I'd definately go with the suggestions of Starsinthesky7. All of them are great for opening up the way and giving you and edge career-wise. The only thing I'd add would be Bewitching or Look Me Over as you want to draw the attention of those people who can really help you along in your carerr. Bewitching can also add the mesmerizing quality that'll help people be entranced by your charisma and your music.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

KrantzFan

Unread post by KrantzFan » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Thank you both so much.. This is a great reply to my issue that I am going through. I dont believe that it is happening to me but should I worry about uncrossing?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Have you had a reading that revealed that you could be crossed KrantFan? or is it a feeling that you have?

KrantzFan

Unread post by KrantzFan » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:05 pm

I had a Bone reading done in Feb... and a tarot card reading don in march that said I was clean.... Im just trying to make sure all my paths are clear before I focus on anything else.....

Hausfrau

Unread post by Hausfrau » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:17 pm

Hey there,

Long time no post!
First of all thanks for everyone's contributions to this thread. With some cash I made from a modeling gig recently, I placed a Lucky Mojo order today.
I took everyone's suggestions into consideration and I ordered the following:

2 Lodestone, Large Single(not a matching pair. I intend to designate one to help my man with his music endeavors)
1 packet Magnetic Sand
1 Hoyt's Cologne, 2 oz. (to wash the lodestone when I get it)
1 Steady Work Oil
1 Look Me Over Oil
1 Fast Luck Oil
1 Attraction Oil
1 Wealthy Way Oil
1 Cleo May Oil

I think ordering those condition oils should cover my bases when it comes to attracting modeling gigs. What do you guys think?

Also I took the time to read this section of the LM site:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

as well as reading my copy of Cat's book.

But I still have questions.

How often do I cleanse the lodestone with Hoyt's cologne? Is cleansing it with Hoyt's cologne fine or do I need to cleanse it with both Hoyt's cologne AND whiskey? How do I "awaken" it to do the work? I've heard some folks soak it in whiskey over a period of several days(3 days I believe) while praying over it and instructing the lodestone to work for them. Can I soak it in Hoyt's cologne for several days instead? And by soak does it mean "submerge" or put several droplets on it? What prayers would accompany the cleansing/awakening process?

Do I only anoint my petition papers with the condition oils or do I anoint the lodestone itself too?

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:18 pm

I am considering buying the Crown of Success.
But the problem is, I don't know what of the Crown Of Success to buy.
I want to get a jump start on my artist career.
I've heard such great things of all these products but I'm just really in pickle of which item to buy.
I live in a dorm so I am not allowed to have candles.
I was thinking of buying the Crown Of Success oil but it seems "not enough" if you know what I mean.
I would really like some advice and help on what to buy from the Crown Of Success product line.
Thank you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:38 pm

The Oil Is a MUST ALWAYS TO HAVE ON HAND. I even have a BACK up. The bath crystals (which can be used in a shower eben in a dorm) and the Sachet Powders. You might also wish to have some assistance with Lucky Mojo to Light a Crown of Success Vigil light.
Good luck to you.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”