Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Glad to be of service!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Your plan sounds great to me -- if you need more help, just post here!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:57 am

I haven't seen my boyfriend in nearly two weeks. Though he has been extremely busy with work for that time, (14-hour shifts, no days off) the least he could do is take a few seconds to send me a text here and there like he used to. I loved it when he would send me good morning texts. I think he's overwhelmed, but that doesn't excuse him from disconnecting in such a way. He does tend to fall asleep when he gets home, but that doesn't excuse him from a five minute call as soon as he walks in, right? What I don't understand is why he won't put more effort into us. I feel like he's already checked out.
It makes no sense that he texts "baby stop", or "don't be that way" when I ask him if he even wants this relationship anymore, or when I say that I know we won't be able to hang out because he's doing x, y, or z.
When I tell him that I don't deserve this, and that we need to have a conversation, all he says is "I know".
The last time we hung out, it had to be quick because he needed to go home to sleep, since he wakes up at ungodly hours for work. He was sweet as always, and things were good. We laughed together and enjoyed the brief time we spent with each other. This was on the 16th.
Things are always good when we're together. It's when we're apart that I get anxious, irritated, and sad. He handles it better, because he's the busy one right now. He does say he misses me, and misses us. I figure that, even though things come up, he could at least let me know beforehand that we won't be hanging out after all. Instead, he waits until I ask him what's going on. Why can't he just communicate? I'm not a mean girl, I'll be upset but I won't bite his head off.

His initiative as far as contacting me is gone.
I want things to be like they were in the beginning, when he would be all over me trying to get my affection and attention.
I have told him that he doesn't try anymore, because now he has me. He has said, "No, I don't have you. Not yet." Overall, he seems sincere, but it's difficult to believe that he truly cares about me with the way things are going. I feel as though he has lost interest. After my text last night, I have not contacted him and plan to just let him come to me this time.

We have not broken up, but I need to talk to him. I haven't yet decided whether I want to continue with the relationship, since I need to talk to him to know what's really going on. Lately, I feel like he's stringing me along to see if I'll do the breaking up, so that he won't be the one to hurt me. He hasn't mentioned breaking up, or even hinted at it. His actions show me otherwise, though. I'm so confused.

I'm sick of speculating. I am going to get a reading before ordering, but what can I do for now? I have no candles. I only have Follow Me Boy Oil, and Reconciliation Oil. I just want things to be good again.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:18 am

You can wear the oils and use them in a bath. When you can, get a pink candle and dress it with the oils.

Get the reading as soon as possible so you know whether this relationship is worth saving.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Hello Forum! i had a quick question for you all. I have been in a relationship for almost a year. I wanted to make my boyfriend a little more sensitive towards me and more into me like he was before. I was thinking about getting a red male nude candle, carving his name in it, dressing it with love me oil, follow me boy oil, stay with me oil, and chupparosa oil and then burning on top of his picture with my petition on the back. Is this a good method? Should i use a different candle? Thanks all :D
thank you all <3

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 pm

I would use follow me boy, chupparosa, and fire of love oil.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi blonde_gurl,

if you want sensitivity rather than sexitivity, consider a pink candle rather than a red one. The rest sounds fine. Do check out Dixie Love products - I find them great combined with Fire of Love for long-term relationships:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-dixie-love.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fire-of-love.html

If you don't already, you may want to consider keeping a long-term honey jar or love lamp going for your relationship. It's the kind of sustained work that has steady on-going results.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Thank you aura and wild of heart! do you think i should use a male nude candle or a bride and groom candle? what would be best?

Thanks
thank you all <3

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:38 pm

Also ladies, should i use a picture of us or a picture of him by himself under the candle? We've been together for almost a year and have no pics together...weird. what is best?
thank you all <3

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Hi blond_gurl,

using a pink bride and groom candle over a picture of the two of you would work very nicely, you could burn it in sections over a number of days.

if you have no photos of the two of you together another alternative would be to burn two candles, a female figural for yourself with your picture beneath (http://www.luckymojo.com/evecandle.html) and a male figural for him with his picture beneath(http://www.luckymojo.com/adamcandle.html), starting them about a foot apart and then moving his closer to yours with every passing day until they touch at the end.
Aura Laforest

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:19 pm

I agree on pink. Pink figural candle, and burn it on a photo of him. On the back you can write your petition. You could also start a honey jar on him for long term sensitivity. It's more of a personal preference to me though, so I'd go with what feels right. For me, I would only use a bride-groom candle when there is something you're working on for both people in the couple; like more sex between the two of you, marriage between the two of you, etc. If you're just trying to influence him, one is fine.

His hair would be even better. Also, look at the thread about using menstruation.

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Thanks again wild at heart and aura. Great advice. If I use the woman and male figural candle and move them closer each day, do I burn them in sections or does it continuously burn? Also, would these have to be dressed with any oils?

Wild at heart, what If I take a picture of me and him and tape it together?

Thanks again for the amazing advice
thank you all <3

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:36 pm

You would burn the candle in sections. For the photos, you could get them onto your computer (your method of choice), and in paint or another editing program you can put them together, and then print out the combined picture.

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:50 am

Thank you wild at heart. you have given me some amazing advice. I'm also thinking about using a red bride and groom candle and burning it on a combined picture of the two of us (just like you advised). I would want this candle to help bring us closer and make him more commited. What oil do you think i should use on it? Is red a good color?

Also, the part with the male and female nude candles- do i burn them facing eachother? How do they connect when i move them closer? Does the wax connect?

Sorry for sooo many questions
thank you all <3

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:36 am

Hi blond_gurl,

The oils to use on the bride and groom candle would be the same ones that were suggested above. For a stronger commitment, you might want to add ''Stay With Me'' oil to the mix:
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

For the figural candles, yes you would burn them facing each other. They connect by touching each other by the end of the work.
Aura Laforest

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:53 am

blonde_gurl, please do not start new threads on the same topic. Keep everything together.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:52 am

I'm still thinking pink. Red is usually used for sexual passion, pink has the advantage of being used for both sex and romance. But really, you can use either. I would say that if you decide to go with red, I would pray especially hard that he is a kindly, attentive, and romantic lover, so as to not be overtaken by sex instead of sensitivity.

For some reason I am also thinking of a blue bride and groom candle for peace- does anyone else have opinions on that? Blue with Stay with Me.

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:52 am

Wild at heart, you're thinking that a pink male nude or pink bride and groom would be best?

Here are a little more details about my relationship (i'm sorry if i give out a little too much info): basically, i have been with my boyfriend for almost a year. i am a virgin (22 years going strong) so we do not engage in sexual intercourse but other sexual activities. He is a very cold guy (doesn't like to show emotion)and it's hard for him to admit his feelings. I haven't even met his parents yet (he was burned badly by an ex). I just want him to be more sensitive towards me, admit his feelings, and only have eyes for me.

What do you think is best?

thanxxxxxxxxx ( A lot of thanks goes out to you Wild at Heart)
thank you all <3

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Ah, in that case I would set a Healing vigil for him, dressed with a pinch of deer's tongue (for communication) and Chuparrosa Oil. Pray on the deer's tongue and Chuparrosa that as his heart heals, so will he speak his heartfelt desire for you openly.

You're welcome. :)

anonagirl

Unread post by anonagirl » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Hello, I am new here and a glimpse of my situation is this guy i like is now ignoring me after kinda telling him my feelings..

1) what spell should i use to make him love me?

2) what are doll babies..is it something for sale? i can't find it in the web store.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:24 pm

1) I can't say what spell you "should" use -- we have dozens of them, for all sorts of situations (e.g. if you can get personal concerns, if you are distant) and all sorts of conditions (e.g. if you need to break him up with someone else first, if you want to just have sex with him and no commitment, if you want to get him to remain faithful, if you want marriage). I mean, the list is LONG!

I think you should assess your own situation and condition, read through the spells, and see what appeals to you and is feasible, given your abilities and intentions.

Then come back and ask our opinions on what you have selected and how well we think it will suit you.

2) Here are the doll-babies:

DOL-FLA-BLEM
Doll - Poppet
Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Empty (you stuff it)
$5.00

DOL-FLA-BLOP
Doll - Poppet
Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed
$20.00

DOL-FLA-BLSE
Doll - Poppet
Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item)
$50.00

DOL-FLA-REEM
Doll - Poppet
Red Flannel Love Doll, Empty (you stuff it)
$5.00

DOL-FLA-REOP
Doll - Poppet
Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed
$20.00

DOL-FLA-RESE
Doll - Poppet
Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item)
$50.00
catherine yronwode

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:17 pm

I have to get one of these ;).

anonagirl

Unread post by anonagirl » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:34 pm

can the COME TO ME SPELL KIT be for a specific person?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 am

yes, it can

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Hello Forum. I want to light 3 vigil candles at the same time-love me, follow me boy, and stay with me. Is this a good mix? I am in a long term relationship and want him more into me as before. What should i put under each vigil candle, a picture of us, him, and a petition on the back???

thanks all
thank you all <3

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Please keep all posts on the same topic together.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

anonagirl

Unread post by anonagirl » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:45 pm

ive talked to this guy online,is now ignoring me and i want him to love me.

so i have a porcelain doll (which as a girl) but it has the same hair color so i cut the hair short.

1) could i use it in anyway for my desires?.

2) to make it "become him" what exactly do i have to do?

3) since we never met, i have no photos,nothing; is it required to have personal things for hoodoo to work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:48 pm

This is the Lucky Mojo Forum, not a general magic forum. Asking us how to work with a doll you have is a bit much, you know. We are here to teach you how to use our spiritual supplies.

1) Yes.

2) Fix it with something personal and baptise it.

3) You need something personal. I am curious, though. Unless you are blind, how can you like a guy for whom you don't even have a picture?
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:58 pm

1) Yes, you can use any kind of doll, but why do you want a man you have never met to love you? He could be married. You don't know what he looks like ( no photo). He could be a she.
2) Baptize the doll, saying "I baptize you as (name), in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost."
3) You will probably need something linked to him: name, birthday, photo. There is a remote chance that your doll will be effective without a personal concern, but I wouldn't count on it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

anonagirl

Unread post by anonagirl » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:22 pm

oops i meant i have no physical photo..but i have seen pics online

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:05 am

It's ALWAYS better to have a personal concern if you want to target a specific person. Of course something from their body such as sexual fluids or hair is the best, but you can also work with a picture, their birthname, and their date of birth.

anonagirl

Unread post by anonagirl » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:52 am

ok ok sorry for mistakes..just learning my way around here.i have one picture..i mean like from childhood so hes totally changed..but could that work? and i would like to make an order by mail with a money order..i have no printer for a form . can you tell me what should i write on paper?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:11 am

No worries. Lucky Mojo will take snail mail orders. Write your address, phone number, the item number and the item description. Make sure to include postage. If you are in the US, check the page that lists the shipping rates. If not call the shop to get the amount.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 am

I have worked many spells without personal concerns and had much success, so if you have no way of obtaining any then make the most of what you have such as personal details, and you can print a picture that your target has sent you and use this anonagirl. Have you considered starting with a honey jar to sweeten him towards you again? You have to take gradual steps towards achieving your goal and a honey jar is always a good start.

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:50 pm

jenelle21 wrote:Lol, I'm sure he is a great guy, he probably just needs that extra spiritual encouragement. Just a slight pull on his heart strings to remind him how much he loves you and hopefully this will spark within him and he will want to share it with you.
I do wear the LM Love me oil as a perfume, and a little does go a long way. I make sure to pray over the oil and state my thanks and intentions before hand, and each time. I find the oil really work best in combination with the LM Love me Ritual candle, I place a very detailed petition beneath the candle and it never fails to deliver the Love!
you may also want to read the passages on deploying tricks, it gets the creativity flowing for your work, and describes in detail the many ways to help your oils work for you.
good luck moongoddess
hope to hear great things soon !
do you put a picture of him or both of you under the love me vigil candle?
thank you all <3

anonagirl

Unread post by anonagirl » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:00 pm

new questions have came about.Is there a honey jar spell here for love? i do not see it.
now i need a contact me spell because now he is ignoring me once again.

anonagirl

Unread post by anonagirl » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:13 am

hello, ok this guy is seeming to have feelings for someone else now. i do not know are they directed to me or no, because even before i start work,(i never bought anything yet) all i did was a little spell it doesn't even seem significant enough to have cause change sorry iam confused

so all i know is he has feelings for someone,not yet in a relationship though. my question is what spell should i get for this situation? what to do if he gets in a relationship right in the middle of my workings? where does it go from there? would i quit?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:52 am

Use Come To Me products, or the Come To Me spellkit to draw him to you.

If he ends up with someone else in the process, you could either then try to break them up and draw him to you, or you could just move on and work on drawing someone who is available.

You may wish to consider getting a reading with an AIRR worker to get more clarity on whether this guy is interested in you or not. It will help clear up your confusion, and help you determine what actions are most likely to have the best effect on your situation. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:58 am

Yes there absolutely is a honey jar kit for love, and you can find it on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

It sounds as though you may wish to have a reading on this situation to find out if this target is able to be won or not. You might want to set a deadline for how much more time you will work for him, and if that deadline approaches without significant movement, commit to moving on. If you cannot read for yourself, or wish to have a rootworker read on the situation for you, the workers at AIRR can help you with that: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

aum777

Unread post by aum777 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:56 am

I have been casting and doing hoodoo spells based on instructions found in this site and the forum, my materials (oils, powders, etc) are all original from Lucky Mojo. I started with the break-up products in october last year, my girlfriend and her other man broke up, and next I hotfooted the other man, i then never heard of him coming to my girlfriends house again. Problem solved with third party.
Now the problem is that, me and my girlfriend seems to get alot of mis-understanding and gets worse and worse daily, even a very simple things would turn so bad, that we ended up fighting and hurting each others emotions, we are at the point of breaking up today, reconcillation tomorrow, breaking up next day and reconcillation and back again. I have been lightning honey jar, and candles dressed with reconcillation oil, love me, return to me and restless. Each time I light the candle the next day we would end up together again. We both say we love each other so much, but we both cant agree into things.

Is there any advice, how to fix this? what kind of work should I do? and do you think I messed up my previous spells thats why its turning out this way?

Should I do a compelling/ bend over so that we both would agree and understand each other better?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:08 am

Please leave the restless out...why would you include that? Thats why things are so up and down and all over the place. You are making her restless! yes she is coming back to you but its causing her to be all over the place. So take that out.

Unless someone is retaliating against and/or you did not cleanse yourself space after you did the break up work, then that could be contributing to why your relationship is the way that it is.

OR she this relationship has underlying problems that need to be fixed that are not being addressed. It may be previous problems that were not dealt with.

No you should not do a compelling, controlling, bend over, etc. What for? That is not going to create a geunine loving relationship.

1) I think you need to get a reading. You need to find out what is going on here, as again there may be some underlying issues that have not been addressed.

2) I would do some cleansing of you and her. Then I would follow up with a sweet jar. You need to get personal concerns from you and her. I would use chuparrosa to help with the communication and fidelity, love me, and perhaps even
http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html
www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:04 am

Restless oil has not place on a honey jar. If you wonder why things are so unsettled its cause you are sweetening her, then making her restless. Its a weird mix and you need to stop.

Instead try to work with Chupparosa to open communication and honesty.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:15 am

Yes, and once again* I would like to recommend King Solomon Wisdom so that you can both see and resolve any underlying issues. Especially if you're having the same fights over and over again.

*Second time today! :D

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

lilangel2
Newly Registered

Unread post by lilangel2 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:03 am

I have been with my boyfrnd for over 7yrs. I know he loves me and he also tells me he does. I just want him to be like he use to be very affectionate toward me, text, and call all the time. We use to talk all the time but here lately we dont talk much at all. He use to be so sweet and now he can be very hateful toward me. I want us to be close again. I want him to show me and treat me like he loves me.

Can anybody tell me what kind of candle to burn or anything else would be helpful. thanks

rheacybele

Unread post by rheacybele » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:55 am

hi lilangel2 - you could do so many things, but i'll leave the advanced suggestions to those with more experience than me. From what I've learnt and read, you could do very well with a honey jar. You can read all about it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html. There is also a thread for people to discuss their issues,suggestions and ideas with the honey jar here. Its a 100 pages worth of excellent information! :-) honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

Good luck!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:56 am

Hi lilangel2,

rheacybele is right on with the honey jar suggestion and the provided links will leave you with lots to think about. Honey jars are specifically geared to getting someone to be nicer with you. If you've never made one before, LM has them ready-made with all the roots and herbs you need for your case, all you'll require is extra candles to keep the work going steadily. The honey jars are here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar.

Given your description of the relationship, consider the ''Reconciliation & Return, HEAL EMOTIONAL DISTANCE'' honey jar and then in your petition, you can surround the two names by an unbroken circle that says ''lovemelikeb4'' repeated again and again. Then surround that first circle with a second unbroken circle that says ''loverespectpatience'' repeated again and again.

Although it's none of my business, after 7yrs, sometimes the bedroom life will begin to resemble the emotional distance you're seeing in the day to day. Working with Fire of Love is something to be recommended for pretty much any well established couple to help keeping things passionate and enthralling over the long haul. Burning vigil lights (label off or via MISC), anointing red candles with the oil to ''set the mood'' and putting some on the handle of the door to the bedroom are all great ways to deploy the products without arousing suspicion.

Blessings and best of luck in your couple.
Aura Laforest

true

Unread post by true » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:50 pm

HELP!!! new and, I was wondering whats a good spell useing a lovers sperm?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 pm

There are a million spells you can use with sperm, if you are that close you obviously are physical. Personally I really like honey jars for new loves cuz it sweetens them and you and its a work you can keep doing to keep the sweet love going. Depending on what you want with this person depends on the spell you may select.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

true

Unread post by true » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Thanks j82 but,i read that sperm in honey jar is not a good combo.I need a simple but,good spell for this sperm. Any suggestions ?

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:05 pm

I love my man. Just one thing. A major thing. He just told me a lie and doesn't know that I'm aware of this lie. I want to punish hime for lying to me! I understand that partners shouldn't lie to one another and if someone is lying that is a major problem that should be addressed and that two wrongs don't make a right. If I confront him about this lie he'll only deny it. I want him to feel really guilty about what he's done. By the way the lie he told me helped me make an important decision that I would not have otherwise have made, a possible positive outcome could come of this, but the fact that he lied to me in this deceptive fashion made me so angry. "Don't con the con artist" that's my motto, I hate when people try to get one over me.

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Anyone? Suggestions? Maybe Essence of Bendover? Something to make him perhaps admit guilt?

Piseog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Piseog » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi celine_celeste,

Sometimes it helps to break down exactly what you want to have happen, as precisely as possible.

Do you want to punish him, or to improve communication with him? Force him always to speak the truth, Cause him pain for having lied, mend the relationship and make it better? Or some of all of the above? Are you leaning harder toward punishment, or harder toward mending?

-Piseog

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:58 pm

I would like for him to admit guilt and be more honest. I was mad when I posted and was more focused on punishing him for lying, but the bottome line is I want him to be more honest with me.
Sometimes he lies about simple things and I would like for him to stop.

blackdiamonds

Unread post by blackdiamonds » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:50 pm

try chuparrosa for a more honest love relationship?
it makes my man very sweet, loving and honest

Piseog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Piseog » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:32 pm

There are other people on this forum much more experienced in this particular form of magic than I. So any advice I might offer is intuitive. I've been practicing magic for a very long time though, and have almost always gotten the results I wanted.

Based on what you've said, If I were in your situation, I also would use chuparrosa http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html to create an atmosphere of domestic love and tranquility. But I might add Clarity products: http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html to reveal the truth of a situation, maybe combined with Crucible of Courage, http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html again enabling the ability to come to the truth of things, with maybe Do As I Say http://www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html. Since your desire is basically to fix this relationship by creating a situation of truthful communication, this combination of ingredients it seems to me would set up the conditions for love, truth, and greater understanding in a positive and fairly gentle way, but also allow you to shape the outcome according to your will, which in this case is for him to be truthful with you.

This is how I would set it up, but as I said, there are many other people here who would be able to speak from longer experience with this specific tradition (and who I hope will correct me if I'm off-base here). And I would do it this way based on the assumption that this is a basically good relationship with communication issues. If he's a pathological liar, this might be a harder problem to solve.

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:16 am

I will definitely try the chupparosa and the other item recommended.
What if he is a pathological liar? The only reason I ask is because he lies about simple things that he thinks I may get mad about and it will be small stupid things that he could tell me the truth about. How would one deal with a pathological liar? If my heart and time wasn't mixed into this relationship I would just break up with him, but I can't and don't want to. I'd rather fix this but I don't want to be lied to either. I want to focus and work on his lying problem, which is something that could lead to bigger problems.

AoD

Unread post by AoD » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Hello celine_celeste,

If he lies about small things that he really has no reason to lie about.. maybe he is a pathological liar. :( I dated a man like that a few years ago, was madly in love with him too, but there's nothing that can work on someone who is a pathological liar. My ex lied about small things that I wouldn't be upset about, and also made up crazy stories to get away with things (e.g. instead of calling in sick to work to avoid coming in, he made up a story about how his dad was in the hospital, or he lied to me about going to the dentist to get a tooth fixed when it pained him instead of telling me he wouldn't go..random stuff like that). I even tried to force him to go into therapy over this issue, but he lied about continuing the therapy after our first appointment together. He'd keep lying even when I confronted him with undeniable and unambiguous proof of his lies, right to my face. You can try to fix things, but if he is a pathological liar, cut your losses and leave now cause there's only more pain waiting for you down that path. No amount of hoodoo or good will can change who a person is deep down. When I think of all the time I wasted on that man because I thought that " my heart and time were mixed into this and I can't break up with him", well, I wish I would have left much earlier and saved myself so much sorrow. But there's still a big chance that he's not a pathological liar and working on his honesty will have great results, so give it a try! You might want to consider getting a reading as well, to see if this was just a slip on his part or if it is a bigger problem. Either way, good luck with this!

blackdiamonds

Unread post by blackdiamonds » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:50 pm

I think you should give Cast off Evil a try for lying!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Nod to blackdiamond, especially if this is a habit an addiction...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:17 am

I agree with blackdiamond: it sounds like Cast Off Evil will be your friend here.

What was his childhood like? Did he grow up in an atmosphere of constant suspicion, where every tiny infraction was severely punished? He may have learned to lie to save his skin, so to speak. Telling the truth might be frightening, if he grew up being penalized for it -- so add Crucible of Courage and Tranquility, too.

And Clarity, I think, to be sure he understands why truth is so precious.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”