• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:33 am

Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates

Re: which spell to get a man to think of you and show affection?

Unread postby CeeEl » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:38 am

Hi,
I am interested in using the red skull candle mentioned above to get a current love interest to start thinking about me more often. We are currently living on opposite sides of the country and I think that one might be good so he can't get me off his mind (in a good way). I know there are different variations of spells that can be done with the red skull candle but the link provided above with instructions has expired. Every time I click on the link it just says this page doesn't exist anymore. Can someone please provide me with the instructions? Also, if there is any other candles or spells that you think would work better for this situation please let me know. Thanks~ Any advice is greatly appreciated!
CeeEl

How to make a Long Distant Lover Communicate with me

Unread postby BellaMars » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Im a bit frustrated to say the least. This guy that I am dating is a wonderful sweet and genuine guy. The problem? He lives in another state so its hard to get to see each other (I have two young boys so cant travel to him) and he travels for his work.

When we are together he is wonderful and attentive and thoughtful. When he isnt with me physically there is such a lack of communication. He swears its because he is stressed out from trying to get projects happening (he works freelance) and that he isn't at a place financially where he wants to be at this point in his life and he also pointed out that I have two kids and he needs to be able to provide etc.

All valid points but all I ask is for a short phone call every so often, there is so much miscommunication through texts and chats, some go through some dont so I suggested that we set aside a time for a brief phone call he agrees but never follows through. I know he is busy, so am I but I still make a few minutes to send a text or email or messenger etc. I am still the same, I flirt, I have a sense of humor, Im considerate but he doesnt respond as before we started dating. We keep arguing alot lately bc of this. He is west coast I am east coast so that time difference doesnt help either.

This relationship caught us both by surprise, their is definitely a strong connection between us and I dont want to lose it I would like to explore it and allow it to grow. Im very open and he loves that about me but I want reciprocated.

What Saints can I pray to and what can I do to make him be more understanding and communicate with me?
Or does anyone have any other suggestions for my situation?

I already have a honey jar for him that I am working, with red candles on top.
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
BellaMars

Re: How to make a Long Distant Lover Communicate with me

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:04 pm

I would think St. Jude would be able to help you. How about writing a letter that you annoint with love oils and mail it to him? Make sure it is a nice letter with expressions of love and hope all over it. No negativity or even a hint of negativity any where. Also, could you overnight him something you have made with some of your personal concerns? It has to be something that will ship well that you know he will eat. Maybe some brownies or something along those lines. Hopefully, he won't share with anyone, but if he does, you just might have a few extra friends. ;)
Psychic Mimi

Unread postby BellaMars » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Thank you for your response Mimi.

I would love to send him a letter but he is always traveling for work and never home. When we were together I did prepare plenty of meals for him with my personal concerns mixed into it.

Right now I have a picture box (a box completely filled inside with photos of myself, sexy, cute, flirty etc and I have a photo of him hanging from a red string inside the box, love herbs are in there as well) and I put my honey jar over this picture box and burn a red candle on it.

I would like to add something more to make him desire to actually call and communicate and open up with me and be attentive even though there is physical distance between us. Would a doll baby work to accomplish this?
BellaMars

Unread postby aura » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:42 am

Hi BellaMars,

the following thread contains numerous spells and ideas that may inspire you: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-questions-and-answers-t2982.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BellaMars » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:38 am

Thank you aria! I tried the one with the concentric circles and pricked my finger and put a dab of the blood in the center and stuck a pin through it while calling his name. It worked!! Hmm I am going to have a sore finger if I have to keep doing this lol :)

I am going to keep reading through that link and hope there is a candle spell I can work to open him up.

I am thinking that I might need to do a Road Opener before doing anything else.
BellaMars

Foot Track Thanks

Unread postby stelselv » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:40 pm

thank you CM and HD, i will try to do something with the foot-track... this delay is driving me crazy, I should read up more... thanks again...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Help with a hinderance

Unread postby nutter » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:26 am

Hi Guys,

So I've gotten a few readings and candle reports and they all say the same thing that there's some kind of conversation that needs to be had between my ex and I to mend his hurt before we can work on reconciliation. Is there anything I can do to hoodoo wise to bring this conversation about? My readings say the hoodoo is working slowly, but there is still something that needs to be done in the physical world and I don't know what it is, or how to bring it about so that he'd be receptive to the conversation.
nutter

Re: Help with a hinderance

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:48 pm

This is something you should ask your reader, since you have the conversation going...ask the question, "what else can be done..." Maybe simple probing...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Love Confession Spell

Unread postby velveteen29 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:19 am

HI,

Is there a spell that would loosen someone's tongue. If I wanted someone to confess their feelings?

In addition to that is there a spell to make someone call contact you? I know there si a thread that exists about his but I couldn't find a an actual spell.
velveteen29

Re: Love Confession Spell

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:09 pm

You may want to consider these Lucky Mojo Products:

SPL-KIT-LOVE
Love Me Spell Kit
$52.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SPL-KIT-COME
Come To Me Spell Kit
$48.40

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark

Love Spell w/ Alcoholic Drug Addicted Violent Abusive Person

Unread postby Allure22 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:07 am

Hello all,

There is this guy that I like. I don't really want to be with him, but I do want him to think about me. We were hanging out for a little while and suddenly he just started to become very distant. I was told that if I put his picture under my mattress it will make him think of me. I did look at the picture box spell and its a little more complicated than I care to deal with.I just want something simple that will allow me to get the ball back in my court. I don't want to hurt him or turn him into a stalker or anything. He and I have talked a few days ago and he says that he likes me, but has too much going on right now. I think he's lying. Do you guys know of anything simple that I can do to make him be completely honest with me? Any advice will help.

Thanks in advance,

Allure
Allure22

Re: Make him think of me and be honest

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:22 am

I don't understand why you only want him to think about you and not be with you. You want him to be honest with you, but you seem to just want to play games with him. Think about what you really want.

If you want him to think about you, you can use a skull candle dressed with a love oil. Attraction, Come to Me, Look Me Over, Bewitching, and Love Me are possibilities.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:36 am

Deer's Tongue is also good to get someone talking. Crucible of Courage will make truth-telling less frightening.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Allure22 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:26 pm

It's not that I want to play games. Right now in my life I just want a friend.

I'm into him, but I know that if he really wanted a relationship I would feel pressured. Pressure is not what I want in addition to that I want him wanting to be with me to be of his own free will.

Right now I know he has a lot on his mind that makes it harder for him to think about me which means we don't hang out anymore. I know what he tells me and all of these things sound wonderful, but he only says them when he is not sober.

I want to know how he feels all the time and I want to know that it is truthful.

I know it sounds crazy and like I don't know what I want, but this is the best way I can describe it.

Please help me. Thanks
Allure22

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:55 am

Cast Off Evil may help with his drinking and lying. A man should be able to talk to you without getting drunk first.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Love Confession Spell

Unread postby ShivneelSingh » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Deer tongue works good if you want her or him to confess how they feel about you.
ShivneelSingh

Re: Making someone think of you

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:27 am

Assuming that this is a love spell, use a red skull candle dressed with an appropriate love oil: Love Me, Attraction, Reconciliation, etc.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Making someone think of you

Unread postby Conjureangel » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Would you consider a skull candle to be a temporary measure? As in once you have completed the spell and stopped influencing their thoughts by keeping heat on the situation the target goes back to not thinking of you anymore?
Conjureangel

Wanting him to spend more time with me

Unread postby financialsuccess2013 » Wed May 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a honey jar going on someone and I want to make them want to spend more time with me and have them act on the want.

What should I do?
financialsuccess2013

Re: Wanting him to spend more time with me

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Try dressing a candle on your honey jar with a blend of Stay at Home, Stay With Me, and Fire of Love Oil!

OIL-HOO-STAH
Stay at Home Oil
$7.00

OIL-HOO-STAW
Stay With Me Oil
$7.00

OIL-HOO-FIRE
Fire Of Love Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby financialsuccess2013 » Wed May 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Thank you miss Cat.. We don't live together so should I still use Stay at home?
financialsuccess2013

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 10:36 am

If he is not living with you, I wouldn't...the others will work wonders though, keep him coming...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

help with wording honey jar petition

Unread postby sunshinegoddess » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi, I had a reading a few weeks ago and was told how to bring my love target to me, my reader told me the magic for this shouldn't be aimed at making him "love me" but to get him to open up to the feelings he already has for me and recommended I start a honey jar on this so I've been planning to do so. I'm a bit confused what my petition should say or how to word it? Please help :)
sunshinegoddess

Re: help with wording honey jar petition

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:29 pm

Since a honey jar is a kind of sweet jar, just ask for him to be sweet, kind, loving, and open-hearted.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

He is Still Into Me But Likes the Street Life and Money More

Unread postby BEAUTY23 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:01 pm

My boyfriend and I have been together for 8 months now, he use to adore me, be very attentive, could not go a day without talking to me, always wanted to see me and spend time with me 100% in everything. He made me feel like a queen so I made sure to treat him as a king :D .

We have been through some bumps in the road, but we have reconciled for the better.

I talk to a spiritual reader and I had work done to remove negative energy and blockage from us and bring us back together so we never separate.

He is still into me but the intensity level has is nowhere near what it used to be, he still talks about marriage and our future together, but he doesn't initiate contact with me (like 1% of the time) or spend much time with me (like 1% of the time) :( .

He is invested into the streets and the money, and he did the same thing when we got together but now it has his 99% focus and I'm that 1% :(

I would like for him to come over more often (we don't live together) to spend time with me or spend the night some nights. I would like to get the spark back in our relationship, the passion and romance, him choosing to make our relationship more of a priority.

I want long lasting results, but I also want it to manifest "in a reasonable amount of time".

I need it to be strong because he is more invested into the street life and money, but not so strong that i scare him off.

I want nothing negative or controlling. I want to keep the energy between us positive.

Which would be more effective for me, a honey jar or a spell kit?
BEAUTY23

Re: He is Still Into Me But Likes the Street Life and Money More

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:03 pm

I would vote a spell kit. Honey jars are often slow to work. Also it already sounds like he is sweet on you, but he knows he has you, and that you will always be there, so he is now focusing on trying to get other things taken care of. He might be trying to get money so he can take care of you and him together.

Also, there is no reason why you can't work a honey jar and a spell kit at the same time.

It sounds like for this situation the best spell kit with be the Stay with Me Spell kit

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html

There is also the consideration that if you want him off the streets, you might want to look into him getting a stable, dependable job, as that would get him money and keep him off the streets. Some Steady Work magic would benefit that situation.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
brthrchristopher

Unread postby BEAUTY23 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:08 am

Thank you for the advice:-) If anyone else has any it would be greatly appreciated.
BEAUTY23

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Consider Fire of Love to bring back that 'spark' you once had. (http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html).
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:07 am

Also work with Marriage and Stay With Me products to move towards a long lasting and/or marital relationship:

http://luckymojo.com/marriage.html

http://luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Good luck!
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:17 am

In my opinion, there is also going to need to pray for and cast spells for a deep change of heart in this man. He may need a new beginning in life, a new path that leads away from the streets and easy money. In other words, simply increasing his affection, sexual interest, and fidelity will not be the entire packge that will bring you long-term happiness, security, and comfort on the long road of life.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:54 am

I'd suggest Cast Off Evil and Road Opener for him, to get rid of bad habits, addictions, and evil companions and to open new opportunities for him. Clarity would be a good choice too, to help him make better decisions.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates

Unread postby Joe49 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:04 am

I need help with a honey jar do I just put his pic or both of us and u please give me steps by steps to do it thank u all
Joe49

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:36 am

Joe49, Here is a link to information on Honey Jars to help you get started: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html If you purchase your spell from Lucky Mojo is does come with step by step instructions, but there is plenty of information online and here in the forums on how to do a honey spell. http://forum.luckymojo.com/spell-kits,-bottle-spells,-vinegar-bottles,-and-honey-jars-in-hoodoo-f13.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Side Effects of Domination/Love Me Spells?

Unread postby prayerandwill » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:32 pm

So I'm relatively new to hoodoo, but over the last week, I've had some things happen that worry me very much. I've been doing some of my very first rootwork, directed at my partner in an open relationship-- a very stubborn man with one of the strongest wills I've ever come across. My biggest problems with him have been that 1.) he has not been IN love with me, no matter how close we are as friends or intimately, and 2.) commitment, which I imagine will follow the love (or the rootwork).

That said, I started a seven day candle ritual. Petition paper with a scrap of bloody napkin and one of my hairs, names written with mine over his seven times and circled with a red ink petition, dressed with Follow Me Boy and Love Me Now! oil, and folded. I alternated the candle colors-- three red, two pink, one black, one white (on the last day). As the candles burned, I usually spoke to them-- commands, all of that. The candles themselves, of course, were dressed in the same oils and in fluids from both parties, and carved with intentions.

The first two nights were very basic. The third, however, knocked me on my butt-- I was dizzy and sick and tired for hours afterwards, with a pounding headache. The next four candles were okay-- some fatigue, most noticeably falling asleep after setting #5. Nothing too serious. I closed with the white candle, around 5 PM on Sunday, feeling a huge weight lift. Feeling like I'd accomplished something, though maybe that was only the completion of my first serious work.

The next day, I hear from the guy's brother that at about 5 PM on Sunday, he'd begun feeling very sick. Apparently, he had a very, very sudden day-long attack of fever and chills and shakes and dry-heaves. So right as I sealed my spell, he got very sick. And I just wanted to know if it was a coincidence, or if there was a chance that I had anything to do with it. Could it have been a sign that a change was made-- maybe too suddenly for him to adjust? Could it have been him subconsciously fighting and rejecting the hoodoo? I would just really like to hear some opinions before I proceed. Thank you!
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do
prayerandwill

Re: Side Effects of Domination/Love Me Spells?

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:11 am

Good Morning, Greenregret,
Wow. This is indeed strange.
There could be many reasons for this. It could be that you didn't do the spells correctly; it could be spiritual obstacles; it could be the wrong spells; it could be a warning; it could be anything! The list goes on and on.
There's just no way of telling without a reading.
May I ask why you used a black candle in this spell? I'm perplexed about that. Sounds like you were trying to clear away something and added this to your attraction spells??? Just curious..
At this point, I really do suggest a reading. An AIRR member ( http://readersandrootworkers.org ) or a Hoodoo Psychic ( www.hoodoopsychics.com ) can identify the problems and either help you with magical coaching or do the spells for you.
Whatever you're doing, I'd stop doing it until you get some professional advice from the aforementioned.
Good Luck to you and please keep us posted. I am very curious as to why this happened to you.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:44 pm

I'm going to repeat Miss Aida here but, Why did you burn a black candle?

Black candles are for cursing, generally. The kind of spell you were doing didn't really sound like a curse at all, but more of a powerful somewhat coercive love spell in that sense that you use Follow me Boy along with Love Me Now!, so the inclusion of black seems out of place with the intent of the spell. The results sounds like may have done a more "Love me or Die" kind of spell by the inclusion of that black candle. Was that your intent?

I alternated the candle colors-- three red, two pink, one black, one white (on the last day).

I'm not sure how you alternated the candle colors. Is the order that you wrote them the order that you burned them or was that a different order?

I would also say that as you recognize that this man is stubborn, stubborn people don't respond well to commands, control or domination. They are usually the ones who like to be in charge and battle against being made submissive in any way. A better option I think would have been to work with a honey jar and using influence oil, which is not coercive, along with Love Me Now!
brthrchristopher

Unread postby prayerandwill » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:04 pm

The black candle was intended to be for clearing away some past obstacles/demolishing a very stubborn mindset. The order was as follows: 1- Red, to set the tone for passionate love. 2-Pink, to add softness and romance. 3-Red, another layer. 4- Black, for his mindset. 5- Pink, because I felt like following the harsher candle up with passion would be bad. 6- Red, the last touch. And then 7- White, for purity, trust, fidelity, and Divine blessing.

Does that make sense? I know black has been used for cursing most often, and Love Me or Die is definitely not what I want-- binding his nature, absolutely, I will do that in a heartbeat. But curse? No, he hasn't done anything wrong yet. I thought black would work in sort of a domination/coercion role here, or at least do some rudimentary uncrossing and elimination of obstacles. And the day he was sick was the day of the white candle.
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do
prayerandwill

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:17 pm

The way that I understand it for domination/coercion in more relationship roles, if you're not trying to completely shut down a man's ability to perform ie his nature, dark blue is the way to go, or Purple for control and command. Dark blue is a tad nicer then black in the sense that you're shutting down his nature with other people, but leaving it active for you, which of course will get him to feel more inclined to be with you alone, since he can't perform with others. Purple is similar in symbolism.
As I indicated before, Black is used primarily for cursing in most hoodoo orientated spells. Even when it's used in reversing candles, it is black that is sending the curse back, a kind of counter cursing, and thus deals with cursing. Most information about candle magic that are based in traditions of Hoodoo (Hoodoo Candle magic, Master book of candle burning, Magic Candle, Hoodoo in Theory and Practice) indicate that black is cursing. So you could use black to clearing away past obstacle/demolishing a stubborn mindset, because you are cursing those things out of your way, but that means you are cursing him as he is part of the obstacle and the stubborn mindset. I think in your case, if you want to move away from the past and his stubbornness Reconciliation (along with your other products) might have been more effective, and doing the honey jar, to sweeten him up to you. Even in more coercive love spells, sweetness and tenderness win people over much more then bitterness and roughness of cursing.
It's also more commonly seen that in doing spells, one starts with color white, moves through lighter colors and ending in the more intense or darker colors. In love spells the more common order is White, Pink, Red. If you were following your intuition or spiritual guidance to do the order that you did, it's fine, but the commonly seen order has a certain logic behind it, starting from making a bond based in head and spirit, and then moving that bond forward with emotional affection and connection ultimately ending in physical expression and union.

If his sickness didn't take effect until the last day, it also just might be coincidence. A reading really would help establish why he got sick at the same time you finished your spell. I do see a correlation between you finishing the spell, during which you had an awful headache and felt sick, but then it cleared for you and then he suddenly also took ill. Maybe it was coincidence, but maybe it was also a sign of something going on from the spell. A reading should be able to make the clear. Any of the AIRR readers could probably help you, or contact Hoodoo Psychics just to get a quick answer.
brthrchristopher

Unread postby prayerandwill » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 am

Thank you very very much, that was really helpful. I can see where I think I went wrong now, and I'm looking into booking a reading with someone in addition to my own divination to check out the issue. I think I need to plan things out more carefully, and go more slowly. On the bright side, it's wildly encouraging to see actual effects from rootwork-- even if they are negative. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to muster up enough concentration to put the work through. :roll:

Today being a Friday with a waxing moon, I think it's a good time to start my honey jar spell. I have one last question for that-- I know that honey jars are traditionally sealed with dressed candles. Is it possible to combine the honey jar with a setting of candles? That is, when I'm setting candles-- a more color-coordinated repetition of my seven-day rite-- would it be a good idea to set them ON the honey jar?
prayerandwill

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Good evening, Greenregret,
I would still strongly advise that you obtain a reading first.
I don't believe in coincidences and getting ill (and causing another to get ill) is a warning.
I had merely suggested that doing the spell incorrectly could be a cause of this but not "THE" cause.
If you still want to do this, check out this page before starting the spell. www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Good Luck
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Am I Doing Something Wrong? Still 'Friends'.

Unread postby prayerandwill » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:28 pm

For over a month, I've been laying tricks for this man almost daily. We've been involved for two years. It began as a real relationship that ended after six months of him swearing up and down that he would never love me and ESPECIALLY never say "I love you". We started an open relationship a few months after that, because the sex was good and we got along well besides that. It wasn't meant to go far, or continue for very long, but it's been almost two years since then. Several months ago, he said "I love you" for the first time. But a few weeks later he assured me it was as a friend-- his best friend, but a friend.

I'm in love with him. Have been for as long as I've known him. We've been through so much, it's... a little awful. Painful.

I started with a seven-day candle ritual. Petitions, Love Me oil, Follow Me Boy oil, personal effects, and intentions and names carved on the candles. As I've mentioned, I got some scattered, low-level results -- affection, that sort of thing.

I began a honey jar with lodestones, very personal effects, magnetic sand, both of the above oils, and a name paper with petition. I activated it with three red candles, all dressed and carved. Right now, I'm in the middle of another seven-day candle ritual, all on top of the honey pot.

When I used the first purple candle, it was right after an incident. I had said "I love you", and he had dodged. It had been over a month since he'd said it, and the dodge hurt me. I went right home and began with the first candle, purple, and I carved our names and birthdays with "Say you love me" and "Tell me you love me", dressed with Follow Me Boy. Right as the candle went out, he sent me a message that ended with just those words. Playful, joking, teasing-- but still there.

Two days followed-- one pink, with Uncrossing oil and the petition to open him up to loving me. Then one red, with the general 'love me madly' petition. Today, a red candle with both names and three oils -- Uncrossing, Follow Me Boy, and Love Me. 'Love me passionately'. 'Love me romantically'.

Right as the candle goes out, 'You're a good friend, and I love you =)'

I'm getting what I want -- I'm hearing that he loves me, something unprecedented. Two years ago, I never would have believed this would come. But 'a good friend'. His friend.

What do I have to do to shift that feeling? Please. I need this. I need help. I'm waiting on a reading/consultation now, but I wanted to go to you all. Please.
prayerandwill

Re: Am I Doing Something Wrong? Still 'Friends'.

Unread postby prayerandwill » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:22 pm

I've been reading the candle signs, too, but I'm not terribly apt. Just as an aside.

One of the first candles I let burn knocked me right out-- I lit it next to my bed and then, like nothing, I was asleep. The next morning, it had left a puddle of wax in the very clear shape of a crab. I'm a Cancer.

The candles often burn very high and fairly steadily, sometimes lingering at the end.

Once, there was a single dripping left in the shape of a heart (which I plan to put in a mojo bag or second honey jar soon).

There are sometimes 'tears' in the drippings, and the flame flickers rapidly sometimes and generally leans to the left.
prayerandwill

Unread postby Mama Rue » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:53 am

I like to do work in phases, so if I may, I'd like to consider your Phase 1, getting him to do something that he said he'd never do, which was to say, "I love you", a sterling success!

Now ride on the high of that success into Phase 2, which is to get him show it in addition to saying it. Don't feel like you are doing something wrong because that feeling is powerful enough to creep into your work and botch up your intent. You did good with the first part of your work, so own it and move forward. Maybe give this second phase more of a boost? Work with a a doll baby, for example. Good luck!
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S
Mama Rue

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:48 am

Hi greenregret,

Since this has been going for two years of him flip flopping, have you gotten a reading from an AIRR member?
I would get a reading on this for some insight and also some magical coaching.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

Many Blessings,
Miss Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby prayerandwill » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:18 pm

I've only been doing the rootwork for a few months-- the flip-flopping has been entirely unmagical.

I'm actually waiting for a reply from ConjureMan Ali.

I really like the idea of Phases -- that's sort of what I've been trying more recently, taking things one piece at a time. For example, start with expressing affection and then work up to commitment, to consciousness of love, to passionate love, to deep love, to true commitment, etc..

I had one question, though -- red vs. pink candles. Red is said to represent sexual love and passion, while pink is said to represent romance, love, and friendship.

Which would I use? Both?

I want a passionately romantic relationship. I want sex AND friendship, but I want LOVE. Any ideas?
prayerandwill

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:13 am

Dear greenregret,

The first thing that strikes me about your situation is the name you chose to use in this forum -- green regret. Why "regret"? That seems such a downer of a name, almost jinxing your work, doubting your chances for success. One of the most important things i have learned, through working with hundreds of clients, is that those whose screen names are sad, wistful, hopeless, or angry almost never succeed in either prayer or conjure work around the issues of love and marriage.

Having said that, i can answer your question about working toward your goal in phases There is an old spell i learned for this called a three-candle love spell, The candles are white, pink, and red, in that order. There is a thread about it here:

Three Candle Love Spell Questions and Answers
three-candle-love-spell-questions-and-answers-t463.html

In that thread you will find links to more information about this spell.

Finally, your posts, for which you had started two unique threads, have been merged into the long and ongoing thread of requests for help from those who want a lover or spouse to communicate more -- usually to say "I love you" or to be clear-spoken about intentions and affections.

Since these are spells of SPEECH, i recommend that workers step away from the one-size-fits-all options of candle burning and honey jars and concentrate on tricks that involve speech and the mouth.

Don't just make a honey jar -- feed the man the honey (i actually think sugar is easier for this) in his food. And while you are at it, put other things in his food for clarity of mind, love, and speech. See "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" for ideas on which herbs are good for this.

Work a skull candle and pack the mouth with a paste of honey and powdered deer's tongue. See the thread on skull candles for more on how to baptize them and work with them.

When you kiss him, convey the idea of him speaking openly of love via the medium of your lipstick. Prepare it with a dab of Love Me oil or Kiss Me Now! oil or Chuparrosa oil.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby prayerandwill » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Ms. Catherine, that's amazing advice. Thank you so much! I'll look into this spell as soon as I finish this message, and I never would have thought of the lipstick or, really, of working through the mouth at all. Thank you! Greenregret is actually a very old username that I picked up again for this forum-- really, just for the sake of anonymity. It's a nice token of something from a long time ago that I'm unspeakably proud of having overcome.
prayerandwill

Calm a partner down

Unread postby que25 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi. I would like to know what I can do as far as spell and what oils to use on my partner. How can I calm his nerves. He gets upset over small stuff. How can I prevent him from blowing up over small things and communicating about the problem and willing to make up and not hold a grudge. I would like to know a spell or what I can do.
que25

Re: Calm a partner down

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:00 pm

que25 wrote:Hi. I would like to know what I can do as far as spell and what oils to use on my partner. How can I calm his nerves. He gets upset over small stuff. How can I prevent him from blowing up over small things and communicating about the problem and willing to make up and not hold a grudge. I would like to know a spell or what I can do.

Start with a Peaceful Home honey jar kit. Dose his grooming products with a small amount of the bath crystals dissolved in water (most grooming products are water based; oils will make them cloudy). You can also use a combination of Cast Off Evil and Tranquility products.

Take Peaceful Home baths and feed him a little of the bathwater from time to time.

You can get everything here:

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby que25 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:03 am

Miss Michaele,
The bath crystals will be peaceful home as well? Would putting it in his shower soap and hair wash work or since he rinses off will that not work? Do I need to put anything of his in the honey jar such as his hair?
que25

Unread postby que25 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:24 am

Also will Peaceful Home work if we don't live together?
que25

Unread postby natstein » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:58 pm

Hello Que25,

The bath crystals are called peaceful home. Here is a link that tells about all the peaceful home products. http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html, and here is a ink to purchase all the peaceful home items. http://www.luckymojo.com/products-peaceful-home.html .

I he does not live with you I think the peaceful home stuff will still help but you could also work with some tranquility products on him. Here is a link to those products http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html. If you can take some of the products to where he lives and maybe sprinkle some of the powders in five spots in the rooms that would be good.

If you can get some of his hair in the honey jar it will help the jar have a stronger connection to him. If he is open to it have him help in doing the working!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby que25 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:16 am

Natstein or anyone who is knowledgeable,

Thanks. I am going to purchase the peaceful home honey jar kit. I plan on putting some peaceful home sachet powder on his photo under the candle. I am also purchasing these bath crystals: tranquility, peaceful home, cast off evil and marriage. I was planning on doing a nice warm hot bath together and mixing all the bath crystals in the water. I was going to mix all the crystals and put them in his body wash and shampoo. Does this sound like it is a good idea to do for work? Please advise. How long does one packet of crystals last? I am also purchasing the peaceful home sachet powder and sprinkling it all over his home and in his vehicles.
que25

Unread postby natstein » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:55 am

Hello Que25,

Hello, All those products sound like they will work well together to me. If you are looking for a marriage proposal from him you could also have Lucky Mojo set a marriage light on your behalf to help back up your work. And if you put marriage in the little search bar in the upper right corner you can get some more ideas for that. Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:05 pm

que25 wrote:I am also purchasing these bath crystals: tranquility, peaceful home, cast off evil and marriage. I was planning on doing a nice warm hot bath together and mixing all the bath crystals in the water.

Nice combo -- good plan :D
I was going to mix all the crystals and put them in his body wash and shampoo. Does this sound like it is a good idea to do for work? Please advise.

Put a dribble of the BATH WATER in his grooming products. A few drops on his comb and hairbrush too. And in his laundry and cleaning products, so every time he washes a shirt or mops the floor, your influence is in it.
How long does one packet of crystals last?

One packet is enough for a couple of baths. And you can freeze some of the bathwater for later use, if you like.
I am also purchasing the peaceful home sachet powder and sprinkling it all over his home and in his vehicles.

Nice! Spread it thinly (or mix it with local dirt, as appropriate) so it doesn't show.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby que25 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Thank you so much Natstein and Miss Michaele. You guys rock with the good advice :) :) Natstein I changed my mind with the marriage powder. Now I will do the Lodestone and Red Candle spell someone put in the forum that Mrs. Cat used on her husband. I am like super excited. I am still new to spell casting. Will the Marriage oil work better on the candle or one of the love oils for the Lodestone/Candle spell? Just by you guys saying it was a good combination makes me very happy now I am so ready to get my supplies for LM. I love this site.
que25

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello, que25 ,
I don't see why you can't mix the 2 oils and apply them both to your spells.
Love and marriage sounds like a great combination to me!!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Trails and Letters...

Unread postby Twindnature » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Hello,
I've just gotten my Follow Me, Boy kit and was all ready until I saw that little piece I should have seen coming. The boy I'm trying to draw is upstate and I see him from time to time. Having met through a mutual friend, we became friendly and a lot of that close sitting, awkward blushing stuff happens when we're together. The only problem is we never talk when I'm not in town and when I sent him a message a few months ago, he effectively told me to stop messaging him so often, and so I have.

:cry:

I've essentially vowed not to message him until something's changed. I'm going crazy because I've had several readings and they all turn up hearts but he's just not coming.
Naturally, This spell seemed to fit the bill. lol.

The only problem now, is that even if I had it, I couldn't just go upstate to his house and leave a trail back, nor can I send him a laced letter.
So what do I do?

<3
Twindnature

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:37 pm

Hello, Twindnature,
I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.
Are you asking if you should still perform the spell? If so, then I say YES, perform the Follow Me Boy Spell
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation