Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates

Twindnature

Re: Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates

Unread post by Twindnature » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:46 pm

I'm sorry, Sometimes I get a little worked up and spazzy. :P

I've done the spell and my nation sack is all fixed and good but I've been told to dump it in his yard and lead it back to mine- but that would be on the other side of the state so it's not something I can do. I cant send him a letter so what do I do with it? I saved it just the same but I need to understand what my other options are.

Would substituting (I know its a poor one, but still) a cross roads for his residence and sprinkle back to my home? I'm very new to this type of practice so I'm still trying to get my footing, but I believe from what I've read on these boards that a crossroads is a sort of energy director, dispersing it so it can work that much better.

Could the crossroads work?

<3

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello, Twindnature,
If you are working with a root worker who told you to do this, then I would ask that rootworker.
I've never heard of "dumping" a Nation Sack. The directions on the Nation Sack does not say to do this.
Here is a link on laying tricks and disposal: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Sorry I couldn't be of more help with this.

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:25 am

I'm sorry, I spoke very poorly.
I made the bag and was told to dump the BATHWATER on his lawn.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:31 am

Hello, Twindnature,
Whew! I was wondering WHY someone would tell you to dump the Nation Sack. GEEZ!!! LOL
Then you are on the right track with what you were thinking.
You have the link also.
Wishing you the best

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Hello all,
I hope someone could advise me as to which Lucky Mojo products would be best for my situation:
My father-in-law passed away last year, it will be a year on June 21st. I don't want to sound mean but my husband seems stuck and just has no life left in him. He also feels guilty because he was not there when he passed, and although he left the same day, his father had already been buried. His father had been sick for years and lived overseas in Egypt. Our plans were to go and visit in August but he passed before we could see him. Till this day my husband blames me for many things including not getting to see him,(my work schedule and health issues with my mom delayed our traveling)He continues to be mean to me, lashes out at me, wants to sleep nearly all day, yells at our kids and is just very loud. I really try my best but nothing I do seems to help. He lashes out even when I do what he wants, or cook how he wants. He just became so mean and avoids all social settings. He always is thinking bad things about me now and keeps bringing up mistakes I have made in the past-it really causes a problem and I don't feel that he loves me by the way he cusses at me-nothing is ever good enough. He gets mad when I make silly jokes or play silly with the kids, thinks I should start acting serious and even stop listening to music . He only wants me to listen and read things that pertain to religion. I believe he is still mourning and I am sorry, but at the same time it's stressing me to the point i don't want to be around him. Please advise.
Thank you.

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:32 pm

So sorry you're going through this - I think you are correct that your husband is acting out of grief and guilt with his behavior. My recommendation of course is to get him some grief counseling - perhaps if he's unwilling to talk with a psychologist or counselor he can get help from his religion (priest, minister, rabbi - whatever he believes).

For your home, I would first go with Peaceful Home line of products. The incense is wonderful for 'clearing the air' in the home. You can also put a few drops of the oil in some hot water and use it to wipe down surfaces in the house - I'd emphasize the entrance and the family or living room. Of course be sure that it's surfaces that won't stain or show the oil - wood instead of upholster for example.

You can also do some work on him using a skull candle and either cut and clear or clarity oils to work the skull before burning it. Herbs that would work well here are balm of gilead, althea, Heal All, and lavender.

But push first for him to get some outside help with his grief and guilt and use products around the house to ease the tension as he works through this.

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:42 am

Thank you professorAmes! I was thinking along the lines of peaceful home products too, and thought maybe there were other LM products I could use as well. As far as a therapist or minister I have mentioned it several times to him but he refuses...I really do appreciate your advice and I thank you much.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:14 am

Mysticmama4 wrote:Thank you professorAmes! I was thinking along the lines of peaceful home products too,
Yes, I like Professor Ames's advice.
As far as a therapist or minister I have mentioned it several times to him but he refuses
If you have a particular trustworthy minister or counselor in mind, put him and your husband in a honey jar; and when you use skull candles, write out a petition or command to see and trust that counselor.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:01 am

Hello,
That's a great suggestion Miss Michaele...thank you! What would be good for getting my husband to see the good in me because for weeks now all he seems to think is that I have bad intentions and I genuinely don't,but he won't believe me..it's as if he has turned a full 360 against me. Do you think a honey jar would be enough?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, Mysticmama4 ,
Yes. A honey jar and some tranquility work www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.com
I pray it all works out for you
take care

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:48 am

Mysticmama4 wrote:Hello,
That's a great suggestion Miss Michaele...thank you! What would be good for getting my husband to see the good in me because for weeks now all he seems to think is that I have bad intentions and I genuinely don't,but he won't believe me..it's as if he has turned a full 360 against me. Do you think a honey jar would be enough?
Put some King Solomon Wisdom or Clarity in that Peaceful Home jar, along with some Licorice root -- it's controlling, but sweet.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

brthrchristopher

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:58 am

You might also pray over some sugar, asking to help sweeten your husband, and then use it to make pastries (cakes, cookies pies etc...) that you can then offer him to eat. If you have a sugar container that you use to store sugar, you could put a small picture of him into the bottom of the jar, and pray over that sugar each time you refill it, so that the sugar in the home goes to sweetening him. you might include a family photo to achieve that effect for everyone. Putting a whole vanilla bean in the container with the sugar which will subtly flavor the sugar, but also work to promote love and affection between everyone as well, in addition to the other work recommended.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:55 pm

I will add, post a prayer on your behalf at the Crystal Silence League.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:38 am

Put some King Solomon Wisdom or Clarity in that Peaceful Home jar, along with some Licorice root -- it's controlling, but sweet.[/quote]
Thank you Miss Michaele! I already started working my honey jar last night- I had another argument with my husband so after he left for work since it was Wednesday and i felt such a strong will to reconcile, I gathered my jar, honey, name paper, annointing oil(peaceful home) personal concerns, 2 balm of gilead buds for reconciliation, some angelica for good wishes, and some grains of paradise for peace. I carved and annointed a small 6" white candle, set it upon the jar and prayed over it..letting it burn out. It burned fairly quickly, smoothly, leaving a wax melt in the the shape of a small leaf. Just after it burned down i went to take my shower and noticed a spider. i know I should not have done this but i quicky scooped it up and washed it down the sink drain...but i found it had crawled back up and was crawling around the sink.. so I scooped it up and let it outside...i read on lucky mojo that spiders are considered good luck? I hope this is a good omen because this morning my husband was still angry at me. i will keep working this honey jar and will need to order some more annointing oils. I think I may make another honey jar, or do another working and include the King Solomon Wisdom and licorice root ..perhaps in the skull candle as professor Ames had mentioned. Thank you Miss Michaele!

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Mysticmama4 ,
Yes. A honey jar and some tranquility work http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.com
I pray it all works out for you
take care
Thank you Miss Aida, I will be doing some tranquility work as well.
brthrchristopher wrote:You might also pray over some sugar, asking to help sweeten your husband, and then use it to make pastries (cakes, cookies pies etc...) that you can then offer him to eat. If you have a sugar container that you use to store sugar, you could put a small picture of him into the bottom of the jar, and pray over that sugar each time you refill it, so that the sugar in the home goes to sweetening him. you might include a family photo to achieve that effect for everyone. Putting a whole vanilla bean in the container with the sugar which will subtly flavor the sugar, but also work to promote love and affection between everyone as well, in addition to the other work recommended.
Thank you brthrchristopher! Great ideas...so simple as well....I do have a sugar container he uses daily- I placed a name paper at the bottom and then filled it back up. Looks like i'll be doing a lot of baking :-) i will add the vanilla bean as well in the sugar jar! Thank you much.
jwmcclin wrote:I will add, post a prayer on your behalf at the Crystal Silence League.
Thank you much jwmcclin!

Sage Firehawk

Unread post by Sage Firehawk » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:15 am

May I recommend, in addition to work already given, using an onion in your cooking and feeding it to him. Pray over that onion and if it were me, I would stick it with a pin while I pray over it. Saying things like "as he eats this onion, may those ill feelings by drawn out and absorbed away. May the fire in this onion rekindle the love he once had. May it burn away every word spoken against our marriage." Things like that. I would then sauté that onion and throw in a little of that sugar from the sweetening jar you've already prayed over. Serve that with his favorite meal.
I do pray all works out well for you in this situation.

Blessings

WTFemale66

Unread post by WTFemale66 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:48 am

My boyfriend and I had been together almost 2 years and we were everyone's ideal couple. He was perfect. Cooked, sang, played guitar, loving, affectionate, wonderful in bed, very few issues aside from if changes didn't happen, he got antsy adn things would go south. We even have a little girl on the way who is to be born this October.
Well a month and a half ago, that all changed. One day he took me to where he wanted to get married, talked about where he wanted to have the ceremony, who we should invite, talking about doing a cmaping thing for all our families as the afterparty.
Then the next day he became distant suddenly. We were fighting. He was constantly on his phone. He told me he was going to ARizona to open a restaurant for his boss' family and he was going to be gone for two weeks but he'd be back and we could start anew.
I found out that he had started to cheat on me. I thought we got that worked out. He was a little lovey again but not the same. Then he left, still saying he'd be back and he loved me and our daughter. Then he left WI (where I'm at) about a month ago and everything changed. He still loved me but his heart didn't know what it wanted. He broke up with me.
I begged and pleaded and wrote him a letter that I ended up reading to him. Come to find out the Restaurant never existed and the girl he cheated on me with lived there and he was with her now. Everything I did seemed to bring more misfortune AND drive him away more. We'd talk about us and then both of our fbs and emails got hacked. We'd talk about our daughter and be civilized... suddenly my best friend went to the new girl's family and spread these lies. Every time we'd talk, it was like something was trying to drive us further away. Now he won't even talk to me because of all these things happening.
I've been working on a Honey Jar but I'm not sure I really did it correctly and I'm not sure if it's a good idea to start another one. I want to try and rekindle the love that my ex and I had but I can't do that with her but I also can't do break up spells myself in fear of hurting the baby. I've been doing a realization spell (kind of... a low level one) in hopes that he could realize the pain he had caused. And I was told by a Tarot reader who is a part of this site and does them for free that I have a break up curse on me along with other hexes and curses. Lots of bad luck and attacks have come my way and I just don't know what to do without harming the baby in some way. Please help

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:46 am

Hello WTFemale66,

When you say you had a reading form someone who is part of this site are you talking about one of the members of AIRR or just a person who happens to post in these forums?

If you and your man are fighting a lot a honey jar is a good way to help make communication easier because at the least you can talk without getting mean to each other. If you are not sure if the you did the Honey jar correctly you can always order a Honey Jar spell kit from Lucky Mojo (find them here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar) . It comes with step by step instructions on how to work the jar. Follow it up with some reconciliation work. I would recommend setting a time limit on the work also. The situation sounds a little complex so getting a reading is always a good idea. The readers at AIRR also are able to give you magical coaching as well to help you do the spell work.

WTFemale66

Unread post by WTFemale66 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Natstein,

I believe it was Conjurman. He recommended I come here and ask questions. I haven't heard from him since our last contact nearly a week ago.
I've not only been doing the Honey jar, which the recipe was given to me from a different site so I'm going to do another that is from this site and work them both, but I've also been doing a realization spell so that he could realize the harm he had done by leaving. I have also decided to try a "Call me" spell in hopes to get some kind of contact so that I CAN reconciliate on a more reasonable level rather then JUST through spells that I have to interpret. I like to see results but I'm new at this so I don't really know how the results are doing.
But I feel as if part of what's holding all of this back is the new gf. Plus I think she's trying to block my attempts by any means necessary (she bought tickets to his favorite bands when our daughter is supposed to be born even though they'll be in the area the two months before as well and has bought him a lot of things he wanted and she can touch him and talk to him every day. She knows I still love him but has taken an "oh well, sorry for your loss" attitude) He basically put himself in a situation where if he breaks up with her, he's homeless and two time zones away from us. Could that be part of the barrier and also is there a way that I can help so that he isn't homeless if he does start to sweeten to me again? Would an "open road" spell work?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:08 pm

Hello, WTFemale66 ,
This entire post does not sound right.
How can you not remember who gave you a reading?
And based on all the spells that you are doing, it sure doesn't sound like: "Conjureman". We all know who you are taking about and he is very clear and concise in his instructions. I highly doubt that he gave you a reading.
You really need to book a reading with an AIRR member or have a reading with a Hoodoo Psychic.
That way, you can get clear concise magical coaching.
We do not assist with spells from other websites. Additionally, we have no idea what they prescribed and it could mess up any spells that you have attained from this site.
My advice to you is to either stick with the other website or stick with this one when performing spells. This is just too scattered, no-defined, and doesn't look like a good game plan.
Take care

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:57 am

hie, my husband is not a bad man, taking care of the kids and me, but it doesn't like to socialize and won't let us socialize, just want to stay home after work and on week ends. we never have friend around (we don't have friend altogether), wont let us out unless for shopping or something important, the kids are OK because they go to school but me i am feeling very lonely and feed up, he is controlling every thing for me and boss me around even the way i dress, at what time i have to sleep, or what i have to watch on TV!!!!! when i speak to my mom he listen every thing !
I wanted to "freeze his bossiness" but i am not sure it will help! i just want him to give me some freedom...

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:14 am

Hey Desiree,

I hope this finds you well. Sorry to hear about your situation but hoodoo has a wide variety of options to help women gain more control in their relationship.http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

If discretion is not an issue I would start a honey jar on him. http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html.

A sneakier trick is to wash his clothes separate from the rest of the family and add lucky mojo bath crystals dissolved in water to the final rinse cycle. I would use a combination of peaceful home http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html and I dominate my man http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... y-man.html.

a nation sack would also be a another working to give you the upper hand. http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Also, the herb rosemary is also a powerful guardian of women and gives women power http://herb-magic.com/rosemary.html combined with angelica root http://www.luckymojo.com/angelica.html and some calamus root http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html in a flannel bag (some say blue, others say red) you grant you the upper hand in the relationship.

Hope this helps. Blessings!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:17 am

This does not sound like a good man, desiree, to tell you the truth. J-Mo gave some good suggestions, in increasing order of sternness. You may eventually have to do some Bend Over work and start a Nation Sack on him.

But first, I would recommend protection work for yourself and your children, and a reading to see if it is possible to make any changes in his attitude toward you and toward life. It's often difficult to shift a man who has exactly what he wants, Because he has no reason to change.

If your reading shows poor prospects for reforming your husband –- because I really think men like this need reformation -- then concentrate on protecting and blessing yourself and your children, So that you no longer need to depend on this unsympathetic, controlling man.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:07 pm

you should start a nation sack

but before that get a reading about him via hoodoo psychics http://hoodoopsychics.com/ or an appt thru airr members

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... or_Clients

good luck!!

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:44 pm

I have nothing to add, except that I hope it works out for you. My husband was very bossy, controlling, & a drug addict. When I had to give him an ultimatum to change or lose me & the kids; he chose an ugly drug addict girlfriend over me & the kids. Just be aware that sometimes when you try to change someone it can go awry & force YOU to be the one that changes.
HRCC Student #1989

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:06 am

Sage Firehawk wrote:May I recommend, in addition to work already given, using an onion in your cooking and feeding it to him. Pray over that onion and if it were me, I would stick it with a pin while I pray over it. Saying things like "as he eats this onion, may those ill feelings by drawn out and absorbed away. May the fire in this onion rekindle the love he once had. May it burn away every word spoken against our marriage." Things like that. I would then sauté that onion and throw in a little of that sugar from the sweetening jar you've already prayed over. Serve that with his favorite meal.
I do pray all works out well for you in this situation.

Blessings
Thank you Sage Firehawk, I actually just saw this post yesterday so sorry I have not thanked you until today! Great idea you have there about the onion...he loves onions. Thinking things through at the moment...
Thanks again!

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:21 am

My target and I are 2 hours away and due to me recently losing my job and his wacky work schedule I'm only able to see him for a week at a time every 3-4 weeks. We met online and actually didn't meet in person until 2 months after that, and things got physical pretty soon after that. Before we met I could expect to hear from him a few hours a day via text with maybe a day going by without contact after which he'd state that it'd been a whole day since we had last spoke. Now two or more days can go by and I end up contacting him to make sure he's okay and even then its a few short texts.

I've had a reading done by Lou Florez on the 16th, he said that he does care about me a lot and that there's potential for something long term here, he didn't mention any other women, I didn't ask but I feel that if there were other women I would've been informed. I did see that he had been on his online profile a week ago but my instincts tell me that that's probably nothing to worry about. I told him I'd be coming to see him next week and he seemed excited enough about that.

The work I've done on him is:

•A honey Jar I started mid August, I recently opened this and added Deer's Tongue, a hair, and a snippet of napkin with semen on it. Also added a new "Love me" petition anointed Love Me and Follow me boy.
•A Skull candle done last week so I'm still awaiting manifestation, I added deer's tongue to the mouth, and dusted the entire candle in finely ground deer's tongue.
•While I was with him the first week of October I lightly oiled his laptop keyboard, mouse, luggage (he perpetually stays in hotels), cell phone, wallet, and a watch he always wears with Love Me and Follow Me boy. As a bonus I also oil myself including my hair with the oils, I ended up leaving a hair tie I had worn with him and last I heard he had been wearing it on his wrist.
•I'm currently redoing a lodestone spell I had done early September because it had come apart when I moved back home. I'm using a male member candle with finely ground Rose, Violet,Deer's Tongue, and come to me powder. I used Love Me, FMB, FOL,and CTM oils, I have fixed the candle on my Honey jar.

I'm wondering if maybe I'm hitting him too hard from too many angles and that's causing him to become uncommunicative? Maybe after the completion of the Lodestone spell I should back off a bit and just work the honey jar for a while.

If this is not the case how can I facilitate more communication, I thought about dusting some of his Poker Chips and his Wallet (he plays poker for a living) with finely ground deer's tongue, maybe put a bit in his shoes and very lightly dust the insides of his clothing?

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:38 am

I just found out that Mercury was in retrograde in Scorpio between Oct 4-24, he's a Scorpio so I assume it'd affect him more.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:06 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat ,

I think you have answered your own questions! LOL

Mercury in Retrograde is not a good time to start spell casting and a horrible time for communications.

I think your spells are fine but you need to start again as Mercury is finally back in Direct.

Keep us posted!

Wishing you success with your spells

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Lol, thanks for the reply Miss Aida, he has been more of his usual self the past couple days. Although now im struck with a new problem, ive noticed that hes been on his profile again yesterday. Again I've had a reading with an Airr reader and he didnt mention any other women but that was 2 weeks ago.

On one hand i, trying not to get too worked up, i still have to wait for a few spells to come to fruition and worrying doesnt help that. Also a month ago I had mentioned i was getting a lot of messages on my profile that i hadnt bothered to look at and he asked if I was curious about what they said to ehich I replied 'of course not' perhaps this is a case of just curiosity on his part?

On the other hand I noticed he checked it around 1:30pm, i've never known him to awaken before 2:30pm unless hes travelling to another city which could be the case but im still suspicious.

I dont know what to make of this, is it possible that he's lost interest in the weeks since my reading? I told him last week id be visiting and he seemed excited, I would get a reading but mt money is being saved for travel expenses.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:44 am

Hi ConjuringCat,

If he is excited about your visit, that is showing signs of movement. Which is a good thing.

I would suggest not to look at his stuff, this shows a lack of trust in him and a lack of faith in your work. I know it's hard not to be curious, but it's making you think to much instead of having faith in your work.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:12 am

My target used to message me non stop on a daily basis, now nothing. Reads my messages but not reply. Is it possible to do a communication spell without deer's tongue as I have none at the moment? I have different colored candles and love oils/herbs.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello, rookieguy13 ,

Yes, use yellow for communication

When you get a chance, buy you deer's tongue and also look at the Mercury products: www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

And here's a look at an herb guide: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you great success

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:44 am

If a communication spell has been done, but the target doesn't bother opening messages. Or read and no reply. Do I just ignore them completely and wait for them to message me?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:52 am

Hi rookieguy13,

It would depend on when the Communication Spell was done. For example, if it was done 3 days ago, it hasn't had time to work yet.

Good Luck
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:00 pm

Is attraction oil sufficient enough for someone who doesn't really talk any more? Had a love spell done recently, but there's no communication.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:13 pm

Hello, rookieguy13,

It wouldn't hurt to use the attraction oil. In fact, it could help. But, I am not sure if it's all that is needed

When was the spell completed?

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:35 am

2-3 weeks ago. At the moment I only have some candles, attraction oil (don't think the others would work, like come to me), and some blue, and white candles.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Hello rookieguy13,

You can use what you have to do some work. Use your white candles and both of those oils together. Attraction and Come To Me compliment each other pretty well. Carve the name of the person you are trying to attract on the candle. Carve Come To Me on it to. Get a picture, write your petition on the back and put it under the candle, that type of thing. If you can get those oils on things they will touch like door handles and things like that. If you have the powders sprinkle those around.

Peace~

Nathen

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:19 am

Unfortunately I'm unable to put oils/powder on things they could touch. I currently have a candle burning at home (someone is there as I'm out), I carved their name into a pink candle. It has come to me, attraction and red fast luck (custom fast luck with love as priority). It also has her photo in black and white (very low on printer ink, my printer ink is extremely expensive), with a petition on the back. I think it said things like love me, think of me, talk to me, etc. Is that sufficient enough or shall I change petition and candle?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello, rookieguy13 ,

It sounds good.

Wishing you great success with this

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:46 am

My boyfriend and I live in different towns, not long distance though! But during the week we end up doing our own things. I am starting a business and he works on his music and has meetings with his band. And during the weekends, we spend time together. And thats all great! We have a lot of fun and I enjoy the time we spend together. During the week lately he seems like he's depressed or something. He barely texts me and says he doesnt feel like talking or that he doesn't like to text a lot. This is completely different from when we first started dating. Sometimes by noon, I'd have like 13 text messages from him. About how much he likes me, he's really crushing on me, etc. And now its like hes so lethargic. I want to get him excited about me and our relationship again. I want him to feel like he needs to talk to me. I would like to hear from him more. Any suggestions?

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Have you had a reading on it to really uncover what is causing him to distance himself? Nothing happens in a vacuum.

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:47 pm

I had a reading a few months back and was told that he gets bored easily. And if I want to continue the relationship, its up to me.

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:29 pm

Well, you might want to look at Bewitching or Fire of Love products to help him regain some of that enthusiasm and infatuation for the relationship. For communication issues, deers tongue works wonders. I was iffy about the efficacy of deers tongue when I first started working with it, but my extremely emotionally repressed boyfriend is more communicative than I ever imagined he could be after stuffing his doll baby with it and using it in rituals. In fact, it is time for me to order more. I only have dust and crumbs left in my packet.

Yet, I would consider getting another reading. To be certain that "getting bored" doesn't mean "getting distracted" so you know what you are dealing with completely.

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:51 pm

Thank you, luckycat. I was actually looking up herbs to start a honey jar tonight. I haven't had much luck with finding hoodoo readers. I've emailed a few with no response. But I will look around.

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 pm

Omg. Lucky7clover, I have to apologize. I don't even know where my mind is tonight. I can't believe I didn't think about a honey jar. Yes! Honey jars are awesome and you can't wrong with one. Good thinking on that one. I think they are always last on my mind because I just don't feel as proficient with them as I do other methods of spell work. That's unfortunate about being unable to pin down a reader. I'm sure one of the AIRR readers will be happy to work with you. :)

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:25 pm

I've done them before but was unsure whether or not it worked. But I am confident because I have my bfs hair. He's got long hair that ends up everywhere. I forgot that a while ago I stashed a few strands away for safe keeping. ;) so this one should be powerful. Plus I'm an herbalist, so I have a vast array of herbs at my disposal.
I have a friend on Facebook who is a hoodoo practitioner and I may message her for a reading.

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:45 pm

I just checked. I don't have deer's tongue :(

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:24 pm

Hello, lucky7clover,

Aside from the excellent advice that Luckycat13 gave you, please read through these 8 pages on this thread.

THEN, if you have anymore question, please ask.

Take care

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:49 pm

So I ended up having a reading and it was determined that my bf has some type of psychological issues like depression which is causing him to withdraw.

Alternatively, we broke up. He still wants to see me and have a sexual relationship, but doesn't want the "obligation" of a relationship. So its up in the air. We're neither here nor there. He came over yesterday and it doesn't feel like anything has changed. What gives?

Should I keep doing a honey jar or do I need to do something that's more advanced?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:17 pm

Hello, lucky7clover,

You might want to collect as many personal belongings as you can and make a doll.

The depression is what will make the spells more difficult to manifest. So, you'll have to be persistent.

Take care and good luck

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:06 pm

I have been thinking about my situation. I'm wondering if I should do a love spell in general instead of trying to trap my bf or whatever he is. If it attracts him back to me, then so be it. What I really want is to find my soulmate and get married and have a family. He told me that he doesn't want kids. And before the break up, he was saying stuff like there's no point in getting married, most people get divorced anyways.

I'm so tired of hurting all the time. I just want something real.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:02 pm

lucky7clover ,

You can do a cut and clear which cuts the bad (ex out) and opens the path for the things your ex was ( the qualities you liked) and helps you find them in a new lover. After this a love spell for a new unknown lover would be a great additive in drawing that lover via the ex or who ever it is, jsut write the petition as soulmate, true love, etc.

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:37 am

Hello all. I am looking for a spell that will make me talk more. I am 38 years old and I have always been very quite. It's not that im shy I just always find my mind blank with nothing to say. I need something that will make me talk more in general. I have lost job opportunities and love. I mean who wants to be around someone that never has anything to say. If nothing else is there a spell that will make me talk more with a particular guy that I really like? Any and all advice will be appreciated. I am tired of living this I just want to be able to communicate with others.

Reason: Double post

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:08 am

I was going to do a communication spell, but I was told because Mercury is retrograde, communication can be delayed. Does this mean there's no point and I have to wait around 2 weeks? This is a stubborn target that I've been working on for a year.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Hello, rookieguy13 ,

You are absolutely correct.

No spells that have to do with communication ought to be performed until Mercury goes back into Direct (Oct 9)

Take care

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:40 am

When it comes to signs, movements & manifestation I have a quick question!

It seems like many people on the board have consistent contact with their targets. In a scenario like this where there is constant communication and on good terms is there anything that can be done to cause the target to openly tell you what is going on in their life so that you can know how and if the work is progressing? I'm thinking if the person begins to talk like an open book it might be a lot easier to deal with and track than using subtle signs.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:06 pm

Beginner01,

I would try adding deers tongue to the spells work you're doing for this person, that'll get them to talk. You could also try a skull candle to persuade them to open up.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

MissKitty is correct

Also, please post in the correct subforum and thread.

Thank you

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”