• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates

Spells for Mate to Express More in Words Touch Deeds

Unread postby Angelina » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Hi all,

Is there something a can use around the house, such as a sachet powder or burning a certain candle that would help for my husband to pay more attention to me?-We have a loving relationship, but there are times when i feel like he puts his friends before me. any suggestions?
Angelina

Re: something to pay more attention

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Angelina wrote:Hi all,

Is there something a can use around the house, such as a sachet powder or burning a certain candle that would help for my husband to pay more attention to me?-We have a loving relationship, but there are times when i feel like he puts his friends before me. any suggestions?

I would wash his clothes with a combination of Follow Me Boy, Love Me, and Fire of Love bath crystals. I would also sprinkle these sachet powders in his underwear (lightly) and shoes. You can also find a way to get your pubic hairs into his clothing.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: something to pay more attention

Unread postby Angelina » Tue May 05, 2009 5:02 am

Thanks Mary!
Angelina

Spells for Mate to Express More in Words Touch Deeds

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed May 13, 2009 9:38 am

I want my lover to dominate me; to be more forceful, assertive and expressive, e.g., if he doesn't want me to go somewhere, to tell me, "I do not want you to go"...etc.

I want him to be more attentive, to plan for us, and to make sure my needs are met financially, professionally, emotionally... and I will meet his needs as well...

Is there a spell for this? I am looking for a life mate.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell to make lover more intense

Unread postby Apo » Wed May 13, 2009 12:22 pm

It's unclear in your message if you are looking to attract someone like that or to make your current partner like that. Please specify, the clearer you are, the preciser we can be.
Apo

Unread postby Brujero05 » Wed May 13, 2009 1:13 pm

It sounds like she wants a more dominant (assertive) lover. I think you should look for someone with those characteristics, instead of trying to magically put those qualities into someone who lacks them.
Brujero05

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed May 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Actually the qualities are there...they come up sometimes but not often enough... and its a current lover...the market is so thin why not home grow your lover...work with what you got....
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed May 13, 2009 3:02 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Actually the qualities are there...they come up sometimes but not often enough... and its a current lover...the market is so thin why not home grow your lover...work with what you got....

Well just keep in mind that you can hoodoo him yes, but you can't change his nature. I would say if you have this man already talk to him, tell him what your needs are.
Turnsteel

Urgent Help Needed.......

Unread postby sew1266 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:02 am

My boyfriend and i seem to get a long for a while thn we have an argument that causes us to break up. It seems harder because he is in another town for work reasons. I really LOVE this man and want a loving healthy relationship but we just cant seem to get pass the arguing and miss trust. He cheated on me in the beginning of our relationship and it has been hard for me to really let my guard down and trust him. Any suggestion on what to use to get him to call and for us to stop arguing as well as me to trust him a little more? :?:
sew1266

they say communication rules the nation

Unread postby butterfly » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:34 pm

hm lm friends. is there a spell to stimulate communication in my relationship with my boyfriend? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

Re: they say communication rules the nation

Unread postby Lukianos » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Hi butterfly,

butterfly wrote:hm lm friends. is there a spell to stimulate communication in my relationship with my boyfriend? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You may want to consider the use of Deer's Tongue in combination with a honey jar spell:

http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Hope this helps!
Lukianos

Re: they say communication rules the nation

Unread postby butterfly » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:25 pm

hi! thanks for the quick reply. i did check out the link for the deers tongue. it was interesting. i've never heard of it before. i would be interested in this in the future. however, it seems to be more of an influencer for persuasive talk/communication. i was soeaking more in terms of just talking to more to each other throughout the day by phone, email, etc. having interesting conversation in general & sharing secrets. that sort of thing. but again, i can see how the deers tongue will be a great benefit to me for some different purposes.

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

Re: Urgent Help Needed.......

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:03 pm

I would try some reconciliation work on a honey jar. Read more here
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Spells for Mate to Express More Affection in Words and Touch

Unread postby NessaNessa » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:03 pm

I reconciled with the ex, all is forgiven and we're doing ok. I did the honey jar on him.

What I'm interested in now is something that will make him more loving towards me. Mind you he's kind to me and touches me here and there but I want more. More touching, more affection..I want him to have the desire to be physically close. Sex isn't the issue, it's the affection outside of that. I'm extremely touchy feely and I can never seem to get enough of him, I want the same from him. This isn't a new thing for him..he's always been like this. He's not a hugger or a kisser for the most part. I sometimes wonder if he's just closed off, or if he has intimacy issues, I really have no idea but I was thinking if I could give him a nudge in the right direction he might actually learn to love it.

Any product suggestions?
NessaNessa

Re: He's back, now what?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Well, keep in mind that you can not change his fundamental nature, some people just are not the touchy feely type. But try the Love Me line of products and the Fire of Love and Dixie Love lines.
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:42 pm

On top of what HD said, i would recommend that you do a stay with me kit.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby norriman » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:27 am

Can I ask how long the honey jar took to work and how you worked it, always good to hear how people got results etc.
norriman

Unread postby norriman » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:28 am

Can I ask how long the honey jar took to work and how you worked it, always good to hear how people got results etc.
norriman

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Another thing I have learned from reading the forums and following HD and starsinthesky7 advice, with reconciliation work, you have to remember what separated you initially...was it that he was not more loving toward you...lack of desire...basically affection...? So long story short if that is his nature...you may have to lead the way and simply express what you want.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:39 am

Youc ould also look at the posts and information on the website regarding the use of menstrual blood and/or sexual fluids.
NotDorianGray

Can I do anything about my boyfriend's temper?

Unread postby silver_disc » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:24 am

My boyfriend's wonderful- sweet, affectionate and sensitive.. But sometimes too sensitive.
Depending on his mood, I could say the same thing twice on different occasions, and on one he might laugh, and the other he might take offense and blow up at me.

His tempers are extremely fearsome (not abusive, although he does occasionally throw things around- not at me though!), but thankfully, short-lived- when he realises that I'm really upset, he is instantly remorseful and apologetic, and goes back to being his adorable self :lol:- but still, I'd rather soften or perhaps avoid his unpredictable tantrums.

He knows he's got issues controlling his anger, and is open to being worked on- I suppose that makes things easier for me to do anything to him, haha :mrgreen:

What do you wonderful people here think I should do?

Thank you all in advance for your advice! :)
silver_disc

Re: Can I do anything about my boyfriend's temper?

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:40 am

Firstly, you should haul his ass to an anger management course or some counselling.

Secondly, peaceful home candle, tranquility oil, maybe a honey jar to sweeten his temper.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby silver_disc » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:55 am

Hello NotDorianGray, thanks for responding :D

I was wondering; would the Peaceful Home line of products still be effective if I don't live together with my boyfriend?

And I'm already making a honey jar, but it's for our relationship in general.. Should I make another which focuses on sweetening his temper?

Hahah, he refuses to go for anger management courses- he thinks they're for "crazy people", & truth be told, I don't think he's reached the point where he needs therapy.. Yet :P
silver_disc

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:27 am

Call it 'communication lessons' then, and go to couple's counselling with him. Seriously, been in this situation, and it will get worse if you don't deal with it now.

Peaceful home will work fine if you burn a candle at your place, and he's over visiting you. If he's happy to work on this, have a candle burning at his place, too.

A separate honey jar for his temper is a good idea.

Also try a couple's figural candle in blue, dressed with tranquility oil. Make your petition specific.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:31 am

I second NDG's assertion that some form of counselling is needed - especially if you're actually planning on being with this guy over the long-term. I have dated guys with tempers and it's indicative of much deeper issues that do NOT get better and only degenerate over time. It is something that really has to get addressed through therapy or counselling.

Maybe your magical work will help him see this.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:46 am

Well, I think you need to understand where his anger is coming from. Is it coming from past hurt in a relationship? Fear of abandonment? Or maybe he does not know how to communicate. I mean there are various reasons why he probably does not know how to channel his anger in the correct manner. Also, he might just suffer from a psychological disorder or a chemical imbalance that is causing him to have those tantrums. So I would do what everyone already said to do except I would probably do a tranquility spell as well to help him calm down. Or even an egg spell to help heal him from past issues that have caused all this anger. Sometimes behind great anger there is great pain.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby silver_disc » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:37 am

Thank you everyone for your incredibly helpful advice!

1. I'll do a separate honey jar- what should go in it? Any specific herbs?

2. Would a (clothed) male candle be more effective than a blue couple's candle? Because after all, I'd be working on him, not us.. Right? :?

3. Not to sound ignorant, but what does a tranquility spell entail? I can't seem to find one on the LM site; the Tranquility product spell page is empty..

Thank you :)
silver_disc

Unread postby theredc6 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:47 am

1. For the separate sweet jar: use rosemary, penny royal and sandalwood.
2. Use a couples candle if his temper only flares around you. Use a male candle if he has a bad temper with everyone.
3. For a tranquility spell it depends on How you can do it. If you can use tranquility bath crystals and give him a bath 9 nights in a row, then do that. But if you're going to use a candle: get a white or blue (preferably LIGHT blue) candle carve his name into it and anoint it with tranquility oil. Write a petition stating that he will deal with his anger in a calm and peaceful manner (the exact wording is up to you).

I just want to add that I agree with everyone else on this board; your boyfriend needs some kind of help. The problem isn't him getting angry (everyone gets angry), it's how he deals with his anger. He needs to learn some coping skills. Maybe you should just flat out tell him that when he throws things around it frightens you and that you would feel better at ease if he would just tell you what the problem is.

Hope I've helped :)
theredc6

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:02 pm

I agree with the posters about finding out why this guy has anger issues. He has to learn how to cope with his anger. Actually, some people are emotional leakers who do not know how to control any of their emotions.

I would do a blue 7 day candle with some healing oil on this guy and a white skull. I would petition on the white skull that the guy get his issues in order and realize he needs to face them. He might be in the habit of using anger as a fall back defense.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby silver_disc » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:34 am

Hi all,

I'm planning on going for some couple's counselling with him, hopefully that way I'll find out what's behind his temper!

Also, I was wondering if should I add some Crucible of Courage and/or Cast off Evil to the honey jar, or should I just stick to Tranquility, Healing.. etc type of oils?

Thank you!
Annabelle :D
silver_disc

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:28 am

Why did you want to add those oils?
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby silver_disc » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:46 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Why did you want to add those oils?

They are for my boyfriend's temper- I was thinking maybe the Cast Off Evil would help him to get rid of his "bad habit", while the Crucible of Courage would give him the strength to perhaps control it better?

What do you think? :D
silver_disc

Unread postby silver_disc » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:47 am

Anyone? :(
silver_disc

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Yes I see that helping, but I would do a separate one for the courage and cast off evil.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby silver_disc » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:50 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Yes I see that helping, but I would do a separate one for the courage and cast off evil.

I don't mean to be rude, but would it be unwise to put those 2 oils into the main honey jar? Because I'd have 2 honey jars working on him already, including this one for his temper; doing another wouldn't be very practical..
silver_disc

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Do the other honey jars. Personally, I would do the courage and the cast off evil separate from the honey jars. I would do the courage candle separate and the cast off evil separate as well. Even if they are small free standing candles, i would do them seperately. I just think you are trying to combine all these different things, and you should take your time. Or you could have a courage candle burning the entire time you are working on the honey jars. Does that make sense?
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:50 pm

I would say screw the jar idea, and sneak some Cast Off Evil oil into his cologne, or powder into his shoes or something. That way it's working directly on him. You could keep the oil or powder in a box ESPECIALLY to hold it, and include a petition paper inside the box so that your intent as well as the powder or oil goes into his stuff.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby silver_disc » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:51 pm

NotDorianGray wrote:I would say screw the jar idea, and sneak some Cast Off Evil oil into his cologne, or powder into his shoes or something. That way it's working directly on him. You could keep the oil or powder in a box ESPECIALLY to hold it, and include a petition paper inside the box so that your intent as well as the powder or oil goes into his stuff.

That's a great idea, although (excuse my ignorance) I still don't get why it would be a bad idea to add it into the honey jar?

Thank you very much :D
silver_disc

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:06 am

Because you're trying to add too many intents into one thing - rather than weaken your jars by splitting intents, or having yourself overflowing with different jars working on him, go at it from a different perspective. More does not equal better, it only muddies intent. Keep each work seperate from the other so that each can work cleanly.

Also, how many things are working on this one guy right now??? His energy is going to be swimming with all sorts of energies trying to change him 6 ways from Sunday, which in my opinion is only going to slow everything down. I would pick and choose what you work, giving each a fair chance to materialize. One step at a time.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby silver_disc » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:00 am

Devi Spring wrote:Because you're trying to add too many intents into one thing - rather than weaken your jars by splitting intents, or having yourself overflowing with different jars working on him, go at it from a different perspective. More does not equal better, it only muddies intent. Keep each work seperate from the other so that each can work cleanly.

Also, how many things are working on this one guy right now??? His energy is going to be swimming with all sorts of energies trying to change him 6 ways from Sunday, which in my opinion is only going to slow everything down. I would pick and choose what you work, giving each a fair chance to materialize. One step at a time.

Thanks for the clarification, Devi :D

I've been asking lots and lots of questions on the forum, but at the moment, I've only a love honey jar for our relationship going. I understand the repercussions of bombarding a target with spells, and I'll definitely take things slowly to make sure everything goes exactly how I want it to :D

In your opinion, do you think a one week gap between workings on a target is enough, or would you advise a longer period of time?

Thank you for all your advice!
silver_disc

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:41 am

I'd wait until I saw how one was manifesting before moving on. You want to see how the target is responding to the spellwork so you can judge your next best move.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Spells for More Communication between Lovers Spouses Mates

Unread postby Christina » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 am

Hi do anyone knows any oils for help improving communkcation, because a person is ignoring and dont tell me why or any other spell who is working for that?
Christina

Re: Communication

Unread postby theredc6 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:34 am

Use Road Opener and Reconciliation oil.
theredc6

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:55 am

Pink candle dressed with attraction oil (or reconciliation, if it applies to your case) and deer's tongue. If you use a 7-day candle, glue the photo of the target on the glass. Speak to the target as if from their perspective. Work every night and don't give up. An orange candle dressed with Road Opener oil will be good, if you put it next to the pink candle. Orange helps attract attention and so speeds things up a little.

But if there're underlying issues for the radio silence, you may have to do other works like honey jar.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Christina » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:21 am

Thx do a lot of honeyjars but dont have any piece of his hair. Will it help anyway?
Christina

Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates

Unread postby stelselv » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:54 pm

hi All,

I want to place an order with LM, what oil or powder can be used to have effective communication between a gal and a guy??? it is just a conversation... not love...........any suggestions....
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Re: communication

Unread postby Guided09 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:08 pm

I'm interested in finding out as well...

Hi Stels, thanks for the PM, glad you're much better!
Guided09

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Probably Attraction as it's pretty general, and could be made to work for exactly that petition.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:37 am

I find Mercury Oil really helps in aiding communication. Its part of their planetary and zodiac oils. Also Road Opener helps to keep communication flowing and keeps misunderstandings and other blockage down to a minimal.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:32 am

thanks you guys, I have attraction oil and sachet... I could use them with RO... then I will be attracting communication... thanks again..
stelselv

Re: communication and support

Unread postby stelselv » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:02 am

how about oils and powders to gain support, at work or from a particular group of people (not love), or socially at clubs, school etc ????????

I had all the support I needed once and due to my cross conditions I lost them all....

I want to get all the support and communication back, what do I use?? how??

stelselv

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 am

Well make sure that you are cleansed, and do some road opening work. Then i would do some work to attract people around you that can be supportive, and people that you can trust. I would write down some characteristics of people that you would want in a good friend or club.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:16 am

Nice of you to reply STSK7, thanks very much....
stelselv

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:20 am

No problem! I hope that you have success in the future. If I can think of or put together a spell for support, I will PM you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:04 am

thanks again STSK7, I am sure the spell will help me...you are very creative....

stelselv

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Influence products work well to get people to support you and help you out. Work it in conjunction with Attraction and Road Opening. Here is what I would do:

Get a few white candles and one purple candle. Name the purple candle for yourself, anoint with Master Oil and Command Oil and Attraction. Name each of the white candles after a group you want to influence (school friends, teachers, co-workers, boss, etc) and write the words "support me and be drawn to offer me help" anoint them with Influence Oil and Attraction oil. Put your candle in the middle with the white candles circling around your candle. Then if you have a Road Opener Vigil place this behind the set up, if not then use a large orange candle anointed with Road Opener, alternatively you can circle the get up with Road Opener Sachet powders. Light each candle in a clockwise fashion while lighting yours last so that they are brought to you. Pray Pslams 55 and 35.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:51 am

thank you CM, a great suggestion as always... I have to order the products, it will take me sometime to do it, but i will...

stelselv

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:00 pm

The Attraction Kit is also great for this. Simply petition to get the help and support that you'll need. The conjure I gave is a bit more specific in the targeting, but the Attraction kit will work just as well.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:02 am

thank you CM all your posts have been very helpful..
stelselv

Unread postby stelselv » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:47 am

Please accept my Apologies, I have 1 more question.......

How about ''GRATEFULNESS''............... What kind of oil or sachet product or herb or root do i use to make people to be grateful :?: :?: :?:

I am not expecting anything in return, however just don't stab me on my the back over and over again, after all that I have done for you.. (that kind of thing)..... Any suggestion :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

stelselv

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation