• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:41 am

Spells for Mortgage, Loan Modification, Foreclosure,Eviction

Spell-Casting for Mortage Modification

Unread postby hoodooTom » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:36 am

Ok, here is a summary of it. I've been unemployed since Jan 1st. I've fallen behind on my mortgage which actually is in my wife's name. She called and got us 6 months no payments with 5000 due on sept 1. My wife has now left us again and she first withdrew the money for the mortgage that we had saved out of the bank and paid an old joint account bill before she left. Then she called the mortgage company and told them to foreclose on the house because we won't have the money. I talked to the mortgage company and they told me that they would work with me since the house was purchased while we were married so it is a marital asset. BUT they told me they can't work with me unless the payments are brought up to date. I have custody of my son and this is the only home he knows. I personally am not able to just buy another home because of unemployment and also some legal stuff I've gone through that prevents me from obtaining insurance which means no mortgage. Part of my custody stipulation was that I was staying in the marital home to prevent even more change for my son. Anyway, I have a sugar jar on the mortgage company and I'm performing a fwp spell tonight, but I don't know what else to do right now. Any ideas? Money is very short due to the major court costs that will be coming up with yet another custody battle and a divorce.
hoodooTom

Re: Help with saving my home!

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:46 am

Im sure many of LM modirators will give some great advice, however I can suggest some things that have worked for me which is the saints. In this case id pray to st jude as it seems like a difficult impossible situation, you can get the prayer online, when I pray to him I do it for 9 days lighting a candle each day, dress the candle with an appropriate oil forthe cause. St Joesph can be petitioned for a home or a job, in your case id use both. LM has both his prayers on their page. Lastly my friend used St Anthony after losing a job to find her one ( saint of lost things) worked wonderfully. Hope these suggestions help.
j82

Unread postby leeleesmommy » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:27 pm

In general please know that you can likely that you may be able to file for a modification of your mortgage and maybe even qualify under the government program. In New York, I can tell you that people have remained in their homes without paying the mortgage for more than 18-24 months. There are options available due to the foreclosure crisis - seek out those resources as well in your state. OF course, this is a great place for the extra information that you need to get some spells working.
Good luck to you
leeleesmommy

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:30 pm

You may also find some good ideas in this thread for money magic on a very tight budget:
easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html#p4835
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:04 pm

hoodooTom, consider the Pro Bono Fund http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Bono_Fund
If you are not familiar with it, the AIRR Pro Bono Fund is an outreach program of Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. Working through the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. It offers a limited number of psychic reading sessions, hoodoo spiritual supplies, altar services, and conjure spell casting free of charge to those in financial need.

Furthermore, mortgage companies who received funding from the government are especially required to provide the services that j82 and leeleesmommy alluded to...

Good luck to you!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:16 pm

I would also try getting a reading on the radio show tomorrow.

Here is the link
radio-show-pre-call-id-july-24th,-2011-t14493.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hoodooTom » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:16 am

I've started my St Jude petition today. I've had work done by the probono association before and I have an application in now.
My mortgage company is Bank of america and they are so horrible to deal with. I asked for lower payment and they said I need to be up to date. I said, if you lower my payment and then add a little to each one to pay towards the over due balance I should be ok and they said again, you must be up to date for us to change the terms. I said, you guys are going to make triple or more on teh purchase price of my home and you won't put the 5000 I owe on the end of the loan for me? And they say robotically we can't do anything unless you are current on the loan.

I refuse to give up here. This is my last show at owning a home and it is the perfect home. HUGE yard, 120X386. 4 houses away from a little corner store, 8th of a mile from the school and my yard connects with a childrens park. My son doesn't have to cross the road at all to go to park, store or school! It's even more important because of the fact that I can't own another home because of stuff on my background and that same stuff prevents people from renting a house to me also. I don't want to fail my son and lose this home.
hoodooTom

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:24 am

HoodooTom has been working with the AIRR Pro Bono fund for some months now, and with me as a regular client for long before that. So as his reader, I really appreciate the advice leeleesmommy gave here; I'll be sure to pass it on to anyone else in need.

Thanks again,

Miss Michaele
Chairwoman
AIRR Pro Bono Fund
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Spell-Casting for Property Rental Apartment, Home, Business

Unread postby 8goldcoins » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Hi I live in the UK, but want to order something to help save my house from being repossessed and my husband get a job closer to home that pays well. My husband's hours and pay have been cut from 5 days to 4 days. The place he works is going down the pan.

We can't even afford to pay for a weeks Diesel(gas) for the car he uses to get to work 70 miles away so he has to stay at his mothers all week, he comes home at weekends only now. We struggle to pay bills and buy food and are deep in debt through losing our old home that we rented out and it got trashed, that too was repossessed as the tenants never paid the rent at all and ripped us off! We went to court but it took 9 months to get the house back and by that time we'd got into so much debt to pay both mortgages.

I am so depressed I can't even handle the slightest thing that goes wrong now. My husband and I try to console each other by saying we have each other and wonderful kids. Why are things going so wrong? We harm no-one and treat people how we would like to be treated. I was never a weak person but it's all got too much to handle now I feel ashamed I can't cope.

The electrics in the house are dangerous and can't be used in two rooms as they are unsafe and have been condemned and disconnected.I can't even afford to get it fixed. The house is cold and I can't afford to heat it all the time. We love our house and don't want to leave as we have 3 kids and quite a few pets that would all need re-homing.

Also my sister has invited herself to stay with us 2-3 days every week for the past 2 months as she is doing a local study course. She never even used to bother with us and now acts like we've always been close. I want her to look for somewhere else to stay but my mum has a go at me when I suggest I can't have her here anymore to stay. Any suggestions of what to buy please to improve matters asap?

Thanks
8goldcoins

Re: Losing house due to debt and husbands reduced pay at work

Unread postby aura » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:33 am

Hi 8goldcoins,

to keep your house from being reposessed, I'd nail it down using square cut nails around the house and railroad spikes for the land it's on. You can read about that spell here: http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

For money drawing and prosperity, a really popular forum thread has some great ideas that cost next to nothing: easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html. Those spells can get you started until you have a bit more income to build on.

Although it would require a reading to ascertain if you and/or your husband is crossed up - an uncrossing kit is just a general good idea when there's a long-standing run of bad juju. http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

That said - a reading would doubtless be a good idea to get specific work related to your condition. Many AIRR workers offer 10$ readings: which-airr-workers-do-$10-00-ten-minute-readings--t14001.html, and you can also sign up for the LM rootwork hour radio show where your situation will be read on and assessed by very talented workers: you'll get lots of free advice and rootwork suggestions. Finally, AIRR also has a Pro Bono fund that you can apply for help with, you can read more about it here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _Bono_Fund

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Mortgage, Loan Modification, Foreclosure Questions & Answers

Unread postby Muse65 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Just curious lynxpointe ... it's been nearly a year - how is the situation with your home?
Muse65

Spell-Casting for Rental Property Apartment, Home, Business

Unread postby 8goldcoins » Thu May 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Thankyou Conjureman Ali and Aura and everyone else that has given me advice on how to stop my home from being repossessed. Blessings to you all 8gold coins.
Thanks to St Jude and St Anthony
8goldcoins

Railroad Spikes for Home Foreclosure

Unread postby fashiongirl704 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:41 am

I'm trying to keep my home from being foreclosed on and have been reading about the railroad spikes. I actually own a townhouse and wonder how they would work in this case. I do have a very small front lawn and back area I could use but would not be able to urinate on the spikes. Could I pour my urine on them? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Also, what else would you suggest I use to work in tandem with the railroad spikes? Thank you!
fashiongirl704

Re: Railroad Spikes for Home Foreclosure

Unread postby niecy38 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Hi Fashion Girl,

I'm Niecy and new to this board, you could just do a search in the forum for foreclosures and see what other's have tried....I think pouring the urine on the spikes would be effective as well. I too am facing foreclosure on my house and my house is attached so like you I only have the front lawn which is dirt but the back of the house in concrete, I'm curious about how to property nail down a attached house.
niecy38

Facing Foreclosure

Unread postby niecy38 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Hello all,

I'm new to the board and have pretty much the same questions about saving one's home. My question is, I live in an attached row house; so the only place I could nail down spikes would be in the front of the house which has dirt; the back of the house is concrete...so how would I do this if I need to use all four spikes, and could I pour the urine on the spikes afterwards? Thank you in advance for your comments :mrgreen:
niecy38

Re: Facing Foreclosure

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:14 am

Perhaps get some potted plans and stick the railroad spikes in there and place them in the two corners that are concrete. I would do that as an alternative.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby niecy38 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Thank you Starsinthesky7; I thought for some reason the spikes had to actually go into the ground for this to work. I will get the two pots for the back of the house and apply two in the front in the soil area.

One more question, I will have to reapply for the loan modification, what oils etc. should I use on the application and on myself to get an approval to modify my loan? Appreciate all input.

Niecy
niecy38

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:06 pm

niecy38 wrote:I will have to reapply for the loan modification, what oils etc. should I use on the application and on myself to get an approval to modify my loan?

Don't use oils on legal documents -- it looks funny. Use powders instead. Anyhow, Crown of Success is good, and Lucky Mojo also sells a complete line of Money House Blessing supplies, including a spell kit -- which they also label "FORESTALL FORECLOSURE." I'd buy the powders for the documents and work the spell kit at home.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby niecy38 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:38 am

THANK YOU ! :) MissMichaele
niecy38

Sachet Powdersto save My House

Unread postby niecy38 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:00 am

Hi,

I just recently purchased the crown of success powder and five finger grass powder; to sprinkle on my loan modification application to try an save my house again. I was denied for debt to income ratio. However, after reading some of the other boards....it sounds as though I should have purchased incense to go along with the use of the powders. Can someone clarify if the powder is enough and how to properly use the powder on the documents that I will be sending in? Thank you all in advance for your replies.

Niecy ;)
niecy38

Re: Sachet Powders

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:09 pm

How much is "enough" varies from case to case and worker to worker. Some people can light a single candle or sprinkle a little powder and succeed, and others do much more elaborate work and still fail.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:24 pm

It partly matters if its meant to be or not. If Gods response to your request is no, it does not matter how much you light, pray and do its no. thats why ppl are often refered to get a reading before moving foward with work. the reading can tell how the work will go and what work to do. Most AIRR do quick readings too for a decent price. Now how much or how little you depends on your intention.. if your idea was to dress the application to influence them then I think you did fine. Example I had a job interview at a job I really wanted but I would not know the name of the interviewer till I showed up. so I prayed over my resume and dressed it with proper powders and wore some crown of success oil on my hand that I would shake theirs with. My goal get the oil on their hand and the powder on them.. both succeed and I got the job. Another time prior I did the LM spell kit for getting a job, lit candles prayed my butt off, interviewed and didnt get the job. 6mo later I find the person they hired got let go because of lay offs, yet I still had my job. So I accept Gods answer and roll with it.
j82

Unread postby niecy38 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:47 am

Thank you very much for sharing your story....and you're right if it's meant to be it will happen for you....sometimes looking back you'll glad that something did not take place or it either did.
niecy38

Keep my Home

Unread postby Kashi » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Hi. I'm fairly new to this type of work and need guidance on two concurrent fronts.

1. I'm planning on retiring next year to start a new chapter in my life. I would like to keep my current home, but it's upside down, we owe more then what its worth - and we are in the process of trying to negotiate with the banks. We want them to lower the principle and interest on the house to market value so I can keep my home through retirement. Any suggestions on anything I can do spiritually to keep my home while I work with the banks?

2. My husband of 23 years had an emotional affair with a childhood friend. I have seen a root worker and she called my husband a Changa Man. She said it was up to me to whether I wanted to keep the marriage. I have decided that I do want to keep the marriage so I'm looking for something to keep this other women away or any other women for that matter and draw him closer to me?

I appreciate any suggestions on spell kits, oils, roots etc..., to help me on these two issues. Thank you.
Kashi

Re: Keep my Home

Unread postby halfmoonhouse » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Hello! So I'm going to answer your first question. I would recommend nailing down your house in order to ensure that you can keep it. You can find out more about that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

You probably also want to do some work that's specifically designed to right your home. You know, turn it right side up. I would definitely recommend that you work with a physical representation of your house that you can literally flip right-side up. I don't know if you have any spirits that you work with, but if you do, you should work with them on righting your house.

You could also work on sweetening the bank folx so that they give you what you want.
Axure Anansi Grave Armand
Medicine Person, Half Moon House
http://thehalfmoonhouse.com
halfmoonhouse

Re: Keep my Home

Unread postby Kashi » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Thank you so much I will do this as soon as possible. I will order what I need tomorrow to nail the house down . Can you please tell me more about bank folx what do I do ? How do I do it ?

Can you explain more about a physical representation of your house that you can literally flip right-side up. IDO I take a picture of my home.

I am so new at this that no I have not worked with any spirits .

Thank you for your kind words and advice

Kashi
Kashi

PostThis post was deleted on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:11 pm.

Re: Mortgage, Loan Modification, Foreclosure Questions & Answers

Unread postby LibraGoddess » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:24 am

I recently put a contract on my first single family home, however; the monthly mortgage payment may be a little more than I can handle (it will just be myself and my teen child in the home, so only one income). I haven't gotten a closing date as of yet but was wondering if there was anything that I can do to the underwriter (I only have her name) and/or loan officer (I have her business card) to get the mortgage payment lowered.

I have candles on hand. In the way of oils, I have: Attraction, Crown of Success, some control oils, and Fast Luck

Thanks
LibraGoddess

Honey Jar for Mortgage Comany

Unread postby Beth298 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:49 am

Hello Everyone, I have a question.

Can a honey jar be done for a Mortgage company? Trying to get payments reduced due to unemployment.
Beth298

Re: Honey Jar for Mortgage Comany

Unread postby aura » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:20 am

Hi Beth298,

Yes you can do a honey jar on a mortgage company, LM even has one that can be used for that purpose here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar, ''Forestall Home Foreclosure, Refinance a Loan''

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Re: Mortgage, Loan Modification, Foreclosure Questions & Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:24 am

Also please see the thread on using nails and railroad spikes to nail down a property:

Lucky Mojo Forum: Railraod Spikes and Nails Questions and Answers
railroad-spikes-and-nails-questions-and-answers-t5144s60.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Nailing down an apt

Unread postby nikkirocks » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:13 pm

I am facing eviction any day. I have so much going on finacially. I do work for a non profit part time, and also have a straight commission sales job. So I am employed. My finances were crossed up by a woman. I have had a Money Drawing and St Expedite candle lit at the church. And a Crown of Succes and Blockbuster lit by an AIRR worker. Now, I am wanting to nail down my apt. to prevent the move. I cant really access the outside because someone is always watching. There is a place behind some trees by the dogwalk but the ground is hard due to the freezing temps. Any idea on how to drive the spikes in and where?
nikkirocks

Re: Nailing down an apt

Unread postby Believe129 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Hi Nikkirocks.

You can petition St. Joseph, Our Lady of Loretto for help.

I have read elsewhere in the forum that you can drive the spikes in a pot of dirt.

Good luck.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.
Believe129

Unread postby nikkirocks » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Thank you for the quick response!
nikkirocks

Unread postby nikkirocks » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:35 pm

I am wandering if I can place the plants in my apt, in the 4 corners? Iwant to do this tomorrow.
nikkirocks

Lien holder

Unread postby Draconis13 » Sat May 11, 2013 9:34 am

Greetings everyone,

I first would like to say that I am grateful this forum exists. And I am truly grateful to the Crystal Silence league for your prayers. Now I would like some input on rootwork for my situation.

I bought 16 acres from a gentleman and he has been super cool. I had to go to Florida to help my mom and wound up a bit on the poor side because of it. Now I am behind in my land payments and I need more time, but he doesn't want to give me more time. He wants me to deed the property back to him.

I have put in quite a bit of money and wanted to set up this property to eventually set up my own conjure practice. I need advice on influencing him to let me have more time. I can have it up to date by the end of May, if he will give me more time.

Thank you

I praise you both St.Expidite and St. Jude for your good works and answers to my prayers.
I forgot to mention that I have not done the work with the railroad spikes because my property is in AZ and I am in FL.
Draconis13

Re: Lien holder

Unread postby aura » Wed May 15, 2013 9:01 am

Hi empressselene,

I don't know how the situation has developed in the past few days since you posted, but if you don't already have a honey jar going on this man, it would definitely be advised. You can also look into the Essence of Bend Over, Compelling, Domination and Commanding product line information that has some spellwork ideas which you could easily tweak to your purpose:
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

If you have railroad spikes, you should also nail down the property. You can find more on that on the page for railroad spikes as well as in the Forum thread on the subject:
http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html
railroad-spikes-and-nails-questions-and-answers-t5144.html-sid=e54a60fcbdccf71ec80d5537c500e43e

Blessings and may you keep your property,
Aura
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Mortgage, Loan Modification, Foreclosure,Eviction

Unread postby Draconis13 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Thank you so much Aura.
Draconis13

Landlord won't sign lease, threatens eviction. HELP!

Unread postby Ms225 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:00 am

Hello I am new to the forum I have been having "bad luck" with almost everything. My job, my love life, and my finances. I am a single mother of four boys I have never had any problems out of them as far a getting into trouble and they don't hang out. I have been living in this home for almost five years paying 1300 a month the landlord at one point and time said we could do a lease purchase once my lease was up. Well in Aug. 2012 once the lease was up I was told I had to move that he wasn't going to sign the purchase agreement he brought me the eviction notice and said I had to be gone within two weeks. After packing up ALL my belongings he decided to sign another lease with me which lasted only 6 months. Again he said he was willing to sign the lease purchase well my lease is up and he backed out on me again. I have about two weeks to move he brought the eviction letter. I really like this area it's quiet and peaceful I want this man to sign this lease purchase because I don't want to move from this area the house isn't really worth 1300 a month he never fix anything but the area is decent. I'm working on getting my credit back straight so I can buy. Somebody please help :( :( :( :( :( :cry:
Last edited by MissMichaele on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitled for clarity
Ms225

Spell to stop mortgage company from taking the house!

Unread postby BeniSoit » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi can someone give me a simple but powerful work to protect my friends house from the mortgage company? She has been in a lawsuit with the Mortgage company for 3 years and now they are coming on strong to get her out, So I think it's time to do something natural and powerful to protect this house from this EVIL mortgage company. There is something about the word chase that is very pest like, and we don't like pests so therefore......I think you all follow what I am saying here. I need something that is going to make them forget that this house even exists...that is how powerful my intention is..Who's with me...please help. we actually have a few jars in the freezer already, but something also needs to be done on the property....
All is possible under the Sun...I AM Blessed.
BeniSoit

Re: Spell to stop mortgage company from taking the house!

Unread postby aura » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:14 am

Hi BeniSoit,

There are a number of different works that can be useful in a situation like this. That said, given how long this has been going on, keep in mind there will be a fair bit of ''catch up'' to do to stabilize the situation since it's ideally not at the last minute when things are dire that you begin to take care of a situation. Working pro-actively in this and all cases can help avoid things becoming such a mess.

For keeping the house, nailing it down is one of the classics. You can do that with square cut nails and/or railroad spikes. There are detailed instructions and expériences on that trick via the following links:
railroad-spikes-and-nails-questions-and-answers-t5144.html-sid=b661e54e0845b459c407f76e177dacb4#p130404
http://www.herb-magic.com/nails-square-cut.html

In addition, getting some sweetening work happening on the mortgage company would be good. Lucky Mojo has a great mini honey-jar kit for the purpose: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar, & then scroll down to the third kit that's the ''Forestall Home Foreclosure, Refinance a Loan, Money House Blessing Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit''.

Finally, make sure that there is some serious money-drawing and money stay with me type of work happening since to keep a house, you do eventually have to pay down the mortgage and making sure there's a steady income can help that happen faster.

I've also merged your post into the on-going thread on the subject which can no doubt give you more ideas for the situation.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BeniSoit » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Awesomeness!..She's actually had work going on with the house. The reason everything unraveled in the first place was that WHEN she rented out her house to a family, they cleaned out the freezer and through everything out, so the "case" melted and this how the series of events came to be: for how ever long she had them in the freezer in a span of 2 months everything unraveled! It makes sense that everything melted and came out of control, I also must factor in the energy of the tenants in the house didnt help either. So the first weekend back, she rented the house for one evening to a former disney celebrity. They lied to her and said it was only 30ppl and 150ppl showed up at the gate, one of the guest pushed the gaurds and caused all this drama! Than, the following weekend, there is a new tenant that moves into the house and all of a sudden he is having people over, drunk commotion all hours of the night into the am, he than had 10 cars show up to the gate at like 3:30 am..guards of course did not let them in but it was scene.

Than another tenant moved in and brought 6 of his male friends and paraded around the house drunk and obnoxious one of his guest crashed into the front gate. So now with ALL of this drama...the association whom she is also suing, finds out she's renting so they of course alerted the hand maidens of satan(chase) and that is how now they counterattacked in court.

We've lit many money candles, I feel that one of them in a sense backfired. Because it was that one candle we burned that got us the $60,000 rental anyway so somewhere SOMETHING happened...it was those people who rented the house that cleaned out the freezer and threw away the jars!!!

So she's realized that to get things back in order she did her freezer jars, we saged and blessed the house to bring the vibration back up and than I had her burn 3 candles on the court case 2 blue and a purple, my friend who is a babaloa prepared the candles for her. I than had her lay out the files of the case on the floor and we placed the 3 candles to form a triangle around the case...the candles burned VERY high which was good, but than I than noticed the Blue Court case candle that the top started to get black, it wasnt too black it was light enough as I could still see the glass, so it showed me that there was some resistance there. A few days later, they got an unexpected call from a lawyer (prediction come true) that worked on the case before and he contacted them to help them out and he found a loop hole that they are working through right now.

So now that things seem to be back on the right track...the house who happens to be an entity on its own needs protection and I think if she does some of the stuff you posted for us to do, and that along with the Native American Indian spirits that are up here...The house is on Native burial grounds....she's been told this and everyone in the area know this as well. The best way to save the house and turn the energy positive is for us nurture the house and connect with the energy up there, perhaps they simply just want to be acknowledged and respected.

Thank you again Aura for the links, I will get on them right away and I will everyone posted on the case.
All is possible under the Sun...I AM Blessed.
BeniSoit

Money House Blessing Oil - House Cleaning/Purchase Question

Unread postby sunnyone » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:47 pm

I have A LOT going on right now in my life that I'd like to straighten out. This past year has been VERY stagnant for me in all areas of my life (feeling stuck in place) so I'd like to start "cleaning things up" one thing at a time and move forward before the year's end.

I want to purchase the house that I'm currently living in, but have to be able to secure (and afford) a mortgage first. I have some House/Money Blessing Oil and was looking for a good way to use it. I read on the website to make a cleaning solution and clean the home, especially the door frames. Can anyone explain whether I work from the outside of the house in while cleaning (to bring money in) or whether I clean from the inside and work my way out (and if so do I go front to back)? Also, is there any special way to clean the door frames (top to bottom , etc.)? Maybe it doesn't matter, but I thought I'd ask. Once I set a candle and lay some money there, I'd like to use that toward the purchase of the property - does that sound like a good idea?

I also have two other questions regarding securing house for purchase:

1.) Is there something specific I can be doing to secure a mortgage for this house in the next month or so?
2.) I know there's something about "nailing down" the property - anyone know the steps or where I can find that at?

Thanks for your help. :)
sunnyone

Re: Money House Blessing Oil - House Cleaning/Purchase Question

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:25 pm

As for buying a home Our Lady of Loreto is petitioned to buy a home. Here is information about her on the discussion board Spells to find rental property, apartment, home, business etc. It includes 3 pages of dialogue so be patient while reading.

Here is the Spell using Railroad Spikesto nail down property.

Good Luck.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Hi sunnyone,

since your post concerns obtaining a mortgage and keeping the real estate you're in, I've merged it into the existing thread on spells for mortgages. If you read through, although not all the advice will be useful to you, many of the spells could no doubt give you a hand.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Re: Money House Blessing Oil - House Cleaning/Purchase Question

Unread postby sunnyone » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:54 pm

[quote="sunnyone"]Can anyone explain whether I work from the outside of the house in while cleaning (to bring money in) or whether I clean from the inside and work my way out if I'm trying to keep a prosperous home? Also, is there any special way to clean the door frames (top to bottom , etc.)? Maybe it doesn't matter, but I thought I'd ask. Once I set a candle and lay some money there, I'd like to use that toward the purchase of the property - does that sound like a good idea?

Still wondering the above in regards to Money/House blessing oil. Thanks
sunnyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Good Evening, Sunnyone,
Just go to this page and all your instructions are here: www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
After reading this, let us know if you have any questions
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Bruja » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:52 pm

I'm so grateful with Lucky Mojo forum ....I did the whole ritual of the square cut nails....finally my home mortgage was modified this year ....
I also been working with Saint Expedite ....He has granted all our petitions ..
Thank you Saint Expedite for answering our prayers
Bruja

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:28 am

Bruja,

I'm so happy to hear your good news!
I love working with St. Expedite! I also love pound cake like he does. :)
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Congrats!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

win approval for mortage modification/ underwriters

Unread postby snoopybaron » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:19 am

Hi, here is the situation. I will be submitting a modification request to the mortage company this Thurs. I don't know who the underwriters will be as people, but I know that is the Dept. to review it. I need them to basically give me a modification for $1000 a month..which is a 2% loan for 40 years modified. and forgive any previous missed payments.

What is the best type of spell for this? Including ingredients and the rest of the information. I have practiced the craft for a long time and I think this path would provide the most effective spell.

appreciate the assistance

DB
snoopybaron

Unread postby aura » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Hi snoopybaron,

Ideally, working on a mortgage company is done on a long-term basis. A good choice is the LM ''Forestall Home Foreclosure, Refinance a Loan, Money House Blessing Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit'' you can find here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Prior to submitting the paperwork, you can also lightly dust the application and all documents pertinent to the request with Influence, Money House Blessing and Crown of Success powders combined while you state your petition.

Finally, getting MISC to back you up with some Crown of Success and Influence candles set on their altar would complete things nicely:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ccess.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... uence.html

I've also merged your post into the long thread existing on spells for mortgage modifications. Reading through the pages you'll find an number of other ideas to inspire you.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vmadone » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Hello friends. I am a newbie here. I would like to know if I can use any money attraction oil for loan approval. Your feedback is much appreciated.
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Good Evening, vmadone,
Welcome to the forum!
Yes, you can do that.
But please take the time to read through these 2 pages on this sub-forum. There are lots of wonderful spell suggestions for your situation.
Hope this helps.
Good luck to you!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vmadone » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.

I am in the midst of gathering info from the previous pages you have mentioned. ;)
vmadone

Unread postby vmadone » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:21 am

Miss Aida wrote:Good Evening, vmadone,
Welcome to the forum!
Yes, you can do that.
But please take the time to read through these 2 pages on this sub-forum. There are lots of wonderful spell suggestions for your situation.
Hope this helps.
Good luck to you!
Take care

Thanks Miss Aida. What a nice person of you!
vmadone

Unread postby vmadone » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:06 am

Okay, here's the case.

I want to apply for a personal loan however the officer said I have scoring problem due to my some late payments in previous loans. He was suggesting a date on June to apply for such a loan however I was planning to switch to another job at that time. ( I was already planning to resign from my current job in June). But I was in dire need of money right now and I wish to submit my application on May, but I am scared it will be rejected (highly so).

So is there any way for me to get the loan? I mean, how I suppose to do to make they approve my loan application? :?
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Hello, vmadone,
Have you tried any bend over spells? Sounds like this would be a good choice for you (considering the circumstances)
www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
And take a look at the money spells: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
Also, take a look at all the pages here to see other wonderful ideas.
I hope you get that loan.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vmadone » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:42 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, vmadone,
Have you tried any bend over spells? Sounds like this would be a good choice for you (considering the circumstances)
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
And take a look at the money spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
Also, take a look at all the pages here to see other wonderful ideas.
I hope you get that loan.

Thank you Miss Aida.

Hope it is not too late to purchase this from luckymojo.com
vmadone

Locking down 16 acres

Unread postby Draconis13 » Sun May 04, 2014 9:36 am

Greetings everyone,
Need a little bit of help. I was paying on 16 acres and I fell behind on the payments and taxes. The lien holder and I came to an agreement for me to deed the 10 acres back to him, but I would hold on to the six. He sent me the paperwork, and everything seemed legit but then now he is telling me that he can't work with me because of the past payment history. So he basically swindled me out of the six acres. I want to lockdown the property so that he can't sell it to anyone. What can I do?
Thank you everyone in advance.

Thank you St. Expedite for all of your help.
Draconis13

Re: Locking down 16 acres

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 04, 2014 4:06 pm

Hello, empressselene,
This is terrible. Just terrible! I am so sorry.
I hope and pray that you have retained an attorney for this matter. Then, you can (obviously) work court case spells. Lots of spells here:
www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Also, you might want to take a look at the 2 pages here on how to expose thieves and liars. spells-to-expose-the-truth-about-liars-and-thieves-t1795.html
In the meantime, I am merging your post to a thread that has many other ideas for spell work for situations very similar to your.
I wish you the very best and hope that this horrible person is punished.
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants