Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for New Opportunities: Van Van, Road Opener, Ganesha

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for New Opportunities: Van Van, Road Opener, Ganesha

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Nice discussion, I will add to my notes...thanks everyone.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:29 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Nice discussion, I will add to my notes...thanks everyone.
agree.
there are other products that you can obviously combine
but i never thought of mixing john the c. with road opening
good thing i asked

great to know.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Since the topic of this section of the forum is "Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, and Life Changes" i would like to add that

1) John the Conqueror is not notably a root used for "Road Opening, New Paths, and Life Changes" -- it is used for maximizing personal power and bringing in good luck, so setting it up here in supposed "opposition" to Road Opener implies a false dichotomy that is not found in traditional conjure. In fact, in the practice of conjure it is more common to BLEND products than to artificially choose between them. See this thread:

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers
blending-two-or-more-lucky-mojo-oils-qu ... t8964.html

2) The portion of this thread dealing with the nature of John the Conqueror has been removed from here and merged into the John the Conqueror thread, here:

High John the Conqueror Root Questions and Answers
high-john-the-conqueror-root-questions- ... 11696.html

3) The portion of this thread dealing with petition papers has been removed from here and merged into the petition papers thread, here:

Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 17797.html

Please do not ask off-topic questions in a thread once your question has been answered. Use the search engine or follow the logical layout of the Forum to try to find an appropriate thread -- and read that thread first to see if your question was already answered. If it has not been answered, ask at the end of that thread.

Thank you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:58 am

I have been trying to move forward with some life changes that will involve gathering financial resources, changing professional directions, and a domestic separation. Because of the difficulties with my husband, for years I felt I didn't have the strength to even make the plans to leave. Finally, my health deteriorated from the stress enough that even the doctors say, "It's time." But to consider my child, I have to make preparations. So I have been dressing my Sunday night personal power candle with LM Road Opener Oil and Van Van Oil (bought from LM seller as I wait on my order from CA). I did a cleansing before I started the work a few weeks ago and I bless the floors once a week to clear the negativity out.

Sunday night I did my candle but instead of my usual petition I asked for a "breakthrough, an open road, a change" and felt led to use a John the Conqueror root, charging it with a long session of prayer before setting the light. I lit the candle and started imagining where I want to be by year's end, clearly seeing the situations, praying over each one. After a good long while I'm looking at the candle from across the room and the votive holder literally bursts! I jumped like a shot! I ran over to the little altar and it was a perfect split of three pieces with the bottom still intact, the tiny bit of remaining wax completely tucked inside and none spilling out.I called the shop the next day to ask about it, but I was advised it was probably just that some of the oil had seeped underneath and "made a little bomb." I was relieved because the energy felt so good, so strong.

Monday morning, just after hearing the work was probably fine, I found out my job is not being funded after this contract. It was stunning news as I had one of the most reliably funded positions. The truth is that I really haven't been happy there, and this isn't a bad thing necessarily. And I have time to get something else in place before the funding ends. But I wouldn't have walked away from it had it not been pulled out from under me. So this seems successful to me, despite the exploding votive which almost certainly had an earthly explanation. Should I continue setting my personal power candle on Sundays? What should I do now to really allow me to recognize the opportunities that will come (I believe they will)? I was thinking of working with Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, Prosperity as the foundation. And getting a reading of course.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:06 am

Working with clarity, Ks Wisdom, and Prosperity is great-I would also work with a lodestone and attraction or magnet oils to draw the right connections & opportunities to myself! And yes, I totally agree that this could very well be great movement from your working!

http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:09 am

Hi GinnyMule,

You products choice are great like Miss Bri says. I would keep your Sunday routine up and running alongside the reading and work you're looking to undertake.

Consider setting a prayer request from the Crystal Silence League to help you through the change to help the transition go harmoniously: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Blessings and strength to you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:31 am

Thank you so much for your responses. I had considered Crown of Success also and I wonder what different energy it would add to what I previously listed? I love the CSL advice. I keep forgetting that wonderful resource is there!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Crown of Success <http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html> gets that recognition you desire.

pjeanlouis

Unread post by pjeanlouis » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Hey guys, I need help finding the best way to incorporate dirt from a graveyard or a crossroads for a success spell. I'm a singer-songwriter and want to find new opportunities. People seem to enjoy my music, but I can't get any traction in the local scene. I've had record company execs say they like my songs, but have passed on signing me because they don't think I could move millions of units. I'll be losing my day job next month and won't even have that to fall back on :? , so I figure now is the time to go for the brass ring and I need to do more besides sending out demos and playing coffee houses.

I've already gathered dirt from a crossroads, made the proper offerings (whiskey and coins), and I've also visited the gravesite of one of my favorite jazz singers, and left flowers, candy and coins on the headstone. I'm thinking that the deceased singer can help me improve my craft and guide me in my creative path. I've done the "bring my instrument to the crossroads and wait for the man in black," ritual too.

While I was doing that spell I saw some blackbirds chirping loudly at a nearby tree and a woman walking a black poodle. I read somewhere that spotting black animals is a good sign that the spell is working, so maybe I should keep going back?

I vaguely recall in a previous Lucky Mojo podcast that you can use graveyard dirt from an ancestor or other person who can help you achieve your goal. Now that I have both the crossroads dirt and the graveyard dirt, what do I do with it? Leave it on an altar, carry it in a mojo bag? Not sure what the next step should be.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:21 pm

You can use the crossroads dirt in a road opener mojo bag or spell bottle. The graveyard dirt can also be used on an altar or carry a pinch in a mojo bag. You may wish to hire a rootworker to coach you through the next best steps for you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

pjeanlouis

Unread post by pjeanlouis » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:42 am

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to try both methods. I put a little bit of the graveyard dirt in a mojo bag along with various herbs, and my business card anointed in Van Van oil. I put the rest in a jar and put it on my altar.

pjeanlouis

Unread post by pjeanlouis » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:09 am

Thank you. I put some of the graveyard dirt in a mojo bag, along with my business card and various herbs for good luck. The remainder I left inside a jar on my altar. I'm not familiar with bottle spells, so I'll need to do more research on it.

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:03 pm

hi can anyone help me i need to go to the next level i have cleanup myself now i wood like to know how to start opening up door for my prosperity or success.
ui

jacq :P

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:18 am

Hi jacqui,

a Van Van spell kit is a great way to open yourself up to good luck and better conditions in your life, it also comes with everything you'll need to do the work: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-van-van.html
Aura Laforest

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:16 am

thankyou aura

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Do let us know if you need anything else jacqui :)

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Good luck Brooke.

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Hello all. I have a fairly basic question that I'm surprised I haven't been able to find somewhere else on this forum. Then again, there are so many different threads, it's possible I've missed a similar question to mine. If so, if you have the link then thank you.

But as for my question.

There's a man that I wish to develop a relationship with (platonic) because it would benefit us both in the long run. The reading that's been done suggested it might be difficult though fruitful in the end. The 'difficulties' however, are coming from his wife. We're both married to other people and like I said, the relationship would be platonic so there's no romance desired, but his wife has encircled him with her own workings making it incredibly hard to break through and influence him in anyway.

I did a simple divination of my own that said the Road Opening may not be enough, or most likely, I wouldn't be targeting the right problem to knock out of the way. So my question is this, is the Van Van or Road Opening going to help me break down whatever walls she's built and get through with anything influential? I made contact with the man today and it was pleasant, but I want to keep that going and build on it. I'm not certain what she's done to him, but it wouldn't surprise me if she's been working their whole relationship or at least a couple of years. I'm sure the strength behind the work is there, and again I don't want romance, but if she's blocked him from forming any relationship with a woman (which wouldn't surprise me in the least) then how do I get through that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and welcomed. Thank you so much.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:29 am

I would use some Influence products mixed with Road Opening or Van Van; Influence makes you influential in a positive way.

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You may want to do some sweetening work on the wife too; make a honey jar or sweetening jar on her with her name, picture or personal concern (like a hair). Add your petition that she find you sweet and safe for her husband to be around in a platonic/business way. Add some Cloves (for friendship), Rosemary (for your power as a woman) and Five Finger Grass (to get a favor granted to you). Close the lid up and burn pink candles on it daily to sweeten her up.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi to all,

I would like to know which road opening spells are good.

I would like to put some road opener oil in the honey jar and put my picture inside.

I should put some picture about what I want to get too?

do you think will be help me to opening a new road?

of the honey jar it is good only for love?

Or what I could do when I want to do a spell for get someting and I want before open the road for the success?

Thank you a lot,

bye Alessandro25
Blessing and luck

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi Alessandro25,

Honey jars are good for many different works, not only love. Generally however, they aren't used for road opening type work (not to say that you couldn't) since it isn't usually on-going work but is used punctually in a ''block-buster'' kind of context. You would use the products prior to your drawing spell work or your success spell work for example. Alternatively it's useful if you're ''stuck'' and want to help move through the blockage. The link to those different products and prayer suggestions is here: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Many find that Road Opening work is well suited to candle burning and baths. Used this way in conjunction with the incense when the bath is taken or when the candles or burned can be quite powerful. Setting a run of Road Opener Vigil lights (usually 3) is also a great way to open up your new roads and then follow it up with a Crown of Success honey jar like the one LM has here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Blessings and good work to you.
Aura Laforest

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Thank you so much Miss Bee. I will definitely try that. Thank you again.

evesbayou02

Unread post by evesbayou02 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:17 am

Hello,
I had just recently had a reading with cat about pursuing a magical path. Cat asked that I perform an Empowering and Road Opening spell involving two iron skeleton keys. The objective is to open the path and empower my magical work as well as increase my success at work. Can someone please let me know exactly how to perform this ritual. I took notes but I think I'm missing a few pieces and I didn't see anything on the forum specific to this particular Empowering and Road Opening ritual. Much thanks! 

Taneka #1721
Evesbayou02
Last edited by Mama Micki on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling

evesbayou02

Unread post by evesbayou02 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:24 am

Just to clarify the ritual relates to achieving success in my magical workings as well as in business (My day job is in corporate field). The ritual is to open the way and empower success with both.

Thank you!

Taneka

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:41 am

This sounds like something only Miss cat and you can discuss, as we were not privy to her individual instructions to you on your specific situation. Perhaps she will see this thread, and your question, soon.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

evesbayou02

Unread post by evesbayou02 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Thanks Joseph, I figured I would put it out there in case this was a standard ritual. I'll wait to hear from cat. Thanks!

Taneka

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:08 pm

I have sort of a similar situation--I still have lingering feelings that I absolutely DO NOT want for my ex. I want him OUT of my life and all traces of him GONE from my psyche. So I was going to do the Cut and Clear, and I have ordered stuff for that, but my question is this--

I have a current boyfriend, who is absolutely wonderful, and I'm very happy with him. We've been going out six months and he says he's very happy and content but isn't to the point of loving me yet. I started a honey jar on him to help him along (with his permission, no less!), since he says he believes he could fall in love with me, but there is SO MUCH drippage on the honey jar candles that I'm pretty sure something is blocking the work, and I'm pretty sure it's my link to the ex.

So I wanted to do the cut and clear, then do the road opener to open up the way for the honey jar to do its work successfully (it IS working, he says his feelings have gotten stronger, just not love yet).

Should I do the Road Opener before I do the Cut and Clear, given that I already have a good boyfriend and I'm not seeking another, just trying to open up the blockage that is keeping him from developing love? I've posted about this elsewhere, he has some personal issues, like being single for six years prior to meeting me, that is also probably causing him to be slow in really falling in love with me.

So the blockage isn't just my link to the ex, but also in the new bf's heart . . . so when should I do the road opener in this case?

sunshinegoddess

Unread post by sunshinegoddess » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Hi! :)
So im planning on making a big move to a different city early February 2013 and creating a new chapter in my life since im young, wanting a new change/start and new life! most things are planned out, where im going to stay (at a family members) and for a really good price, so that is great until i can get my own place. I have had readings and tarot readings and life is supposed to be great for me after the move, which im very VERY excited for cause the last 7 years of my life have very pretty dark,sad and lonely. Im wondering what i should do to get things on there way and get prepared! road opener maybe? please help and help give me some ideas! thank you for this great forum. blessings :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:20 am

Road Opener would be a good choice, as well as Van Van to turn your bad luck into good. You can also work with Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, and Steady Work for financial stability in your new home town.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

evesbayou02

Unread post by evesbayou02 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Hello,
I'm performing a road opening ritual that involves speaking to all the cardinal directions. I know West represents bounty reaped and North represents death and contact with the spirit world. Does anyone know what East and South represent?

Thank you

-Taneka

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Different cultures have different meanings of cardinal directions and they vary between most. Celtic, Native American, Chinese, astrologically, etc...all have their own meaning even within each subcultures. The sun rises in the East, indicating beginnings and Good Luck in most cultures, but the meaning of the North and the South are opposite from one another in the Northern and Southern hemispheres.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:28 am

You can also just give reverence to the "Spirit of the North, Spirit of the East...etc" without ascribing attributes to each.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

duende

Unread post by duende » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:24 am

Hello good people of the forum--

I'm in the development stage of a creative project in which I need to interview a large-ish number of people to whom I have no current relation. I have been doing a lot of research and am almost ready to begin the cold-calling process to try and get them interested, excited, and willing to participate in the project-- which succeeds only if I get some fairly high-profile and in-demand people agreeing to be interviewed at length and featured prominently in the work. I am wondering what the best approach would be for this. I have LM road opener oil/bath crystals/incense, as well as a great many orange candles. Since the bulk of the people I will be asking to participate are men, and I am a woman, I also have Look Me Over bath crystals that I was thinking of using each morning on the days I am sending out the requests-- to generate the feeling of being very interested in me-- but more importantly, in my project. I could also add some deer's tongue to a ritual while I am writing the letters and emails I will be sending, but what else would be good? I just bought a bottle of Master oil yesterday, and thought I could add that, but what about a commanding element? (I don't want them to feel coerced, necessarily, just very open to the idea and excited about it. Persuasive, magnetic, and attractive are the feelings I'm going for, not compulsion.) Conversely, I was also thinking maybe a honey jar, but I only have names, photos, and addresses as "personal concerns," and I'll be reaching out to at least 30-50 people, so doing a jar for each person individually seems like overkill. I could possibly do a honey jar for my top 5 folks, however... The subject matter is very masculine due to the nature of the work the people do, so anything that works with that energy might be helpful, too... I really think people will be interested, but I have to break through that initial barrier of them not knowing me or having any reason to respond at first. And I want to get to them with a bang, so that even if some people's answer is no, I still make a solid connection in the process. Thank you in advance for the feedback! (I will also have to repeat this process when trying to build an audience and do the fundraising, but that comes later... and will be easier if I have recognizable interviewees attached.)

evesbayou02

Unread post by evesbayou02 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Thanks Joseph. Great advice.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Hi,
What about lodestone spells (you mentioned being magnetic)? Attraction spells (to get them to you initially...you mentioned attraction)? And, as far as the persuasiveness, I do like the commanding spells (and you did indeed mention).
I don't know, but the very first thing that I thought of was : Come To Me (yes, I would get them to me in a round-a-about way first....LOL) oil, bath products, and, definitely sachet powders that you could sprinkle on things that they would touch. Or use the attraction products. AND the lodestone products. Then, once they are there, use the Commanding products.
I would also browse : "Hoodoo Theory and Practice" to look up how to work with petition papers and where to bury them around your house.
Good Luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:44 pm

The East is where the sun rises -- new beginnings.
The South is noon -- the height of power, and also a pause, from labour to refreshment and from refreshment to labour again.
The West is where the sun sets -- conclusion of the matter, release of sorrow, harvest of joy.
The North is the region from which no light comes -- death, the long rest, darkness.

Unless you live in the SOUTHERN HEMISPEHERE -- in which North and South are exactly the opposite of that, which is one of several reasons why Priestess Divine pointed out that each culture has its own symbolic meanings and ascriptions.

:-)
catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:22 pm

You left out the one formula that was tailor-made for making a good impression on people and arousing their interest:
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

duende

Unread post by duende » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Ah, I did leave that out! Thanks for the reminder-- I knew there was something... :) I did purchase Crown of Success oil & incense not too long ago to do general success work for the company producing the project, but I'll use them for this more precise, specific purpose as well. Thank you, Miss Michaele. And thank you for your suggestions as well, Miss Aida. I hadn't thought of using lodestones, which I have been meaning to get, so I think I'll order some soon. I do also have Hoodoo Theory and Practice and have been using it often as a reference.

evesbayou02

Unread post by evesbayou02 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Thanks cat. That's exactly what I needed. :) performing the ritual tomorrow. And thanks for clarifying Priestess Divine's comment. Makes sense now!!

Taneka

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:02 am

Hi, please forgive me if there is a post on this topic already. I'm still reading through all the posted threads. Haven't come across this yet...

I am wondering if it's possible to work Road Opener products with (a) loadstone(s) to maybe direct where an open road would lead to. Anyone try this, have had a similar concept or have an opinion as to what might work? I'm looking to relocate some folks without doing them any harm.

Thank you kindly,
MissKittylovesNanny
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

duende

Unread post by duende » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:05 am

I have some fun news to report. Just this morning, a few minutes ago, I was lighting the candle I've fixed with road opener oil, lighting the road opener incense, and reading my petition for this project and smoking myself and my books with the incense smoke and I heard the little "you have an email" noise go off on the computer behind me. Turns out it was a very helpful, open, and inviting reply from a key contact I need for this project-- a writer (whose book I've dusted in road opener sachet powder) I emailed weeks ago but who was very delayed getting back to me (I'd given up hearing from him, in fact). The two moments happened together-- light candle, light incense, get email. Perfect!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:32 pm

There has been several discussions on sending people away without harming them. Moving candles spells and Banishing Spiritual Supplies, just to name a few. I am not clear on how you plan to use Road Opener and a Loadstone for this particular case.

Banishing (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html)

thedarkrose
Newly Registered

Unread post by thedarkrose » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:13 am

Hello...I am 29 years old and I am a college graduate with a bachelor's degree who has no job and has been unemployed for the last 3 years. My life is going nowhere and I desperately need help. I am looking at the business and career things on this website, but there is so much to choose from I'm not even sure where to start. I am good at doing hair extensions and would like to start my own business doing that, but I'm not sure if I will be successful. Please help with any suggestions or ideas on what candles or other products I should use.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:19 am

You can start with a 13-herb bath to cleanse yourself and clear away any crossed conditions, whether they originate from outside sources or from within yourself.

You can also use Van Van products to change your luck and Road Opener products for new paths If you are interested in starting a business, Prosperity products are for you. You might also ask assistance from St. Martin de Porres, the patron of barbers and hairdressers (among his other interests.)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:04 pm

I agree with Mama Micki, I also like Van Van Spiritual Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html), designed to clear away evil, provide magical protection, open the road to new prospects, change bad luck to good and much much more. It includes a mojo to continue your work. Good Luck on your road to prosperity.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:02 pm

This is yet another job for King Solomon Wisdom :) so let that be your next step after you get yourself uncrossed and your roads opened. King Solomon Wisdom and Steady Work play very well together.

You can also use Attraction and Look Me Over to attract job opportunities -- and mentors, too! Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

MrZipZipZip

Unread post by MrZipZipZip » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:39 am

If this post isn't under the right thread, a thousand pardons.

I've been procrastinating over whether/which ingredients, spell kit, or mojo hand to make or purchase. Sometimes I think I'm confused to the point I've lost touch with my true needs (certainly desires!) and it's difficult to articulate and express. I guess you'd say I'm "at a crossroads," need to embark on a new path; all I know is I need help from someone/thing outside the mere human realm. But this quagmire seems all too familiar, as though it might be a lifetime repeating pattern of failure, false starts, deceptions, and at best, "extreme mediocrity."

Short version: challenged vocationally, near broke, barely a roof over my head, no prospects I can see, feel like pariah in my own community and an alien to this entire culture. My health is due to either good luck or genetics, and I have always avoided foods or activities known to be harmful.

Where to begin? Hopefully where my life can be jump-started. Like many these days, I have limited funds and a one-way cash flow.

Some days, yes, I would trade lives with somebody else!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:47 pm

You'll probably get so many good ideas from our moderators and practitioners that you'll still have the same problem -- what to choose and where to start? :)

So I recommend arranging a half-hour reading with one of the many gifted and honest folks at AIRR; we're all happy to do customized magical coaching. I just love clients who understand the work!
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:34 pm

duende wrote:I have some fun news to report. Just this morning, a few minutes ago, I was lighting the candle I've fixed with road opener oil, lighting the road opener incense, and reading my petition for this project and smoking myself and my books with the incense smoke and I heard the little "you have an email" noise go off on the computer behind me. Turns out it was a very helpful, open, and inviting reply from a key contact I need for this project-- a writer (whose book I've dusted in road opener sachet powder) I emailed weeks ago but who was very delayed getting back to me (I'd given up hearing from him, in fact). The two moments happened together-- light candle, light incense, get email. Perfect!
Its always great to hear about success when doing Magick Work. Remember though, just because it looks like its falling into place, and your goal is fast approaching; it is best to keep doing the Magick with your full intention and goal in mind. Even when you reach that goal, and it all worked to your benefit; you will want to do regular prayer and sustaining work. Just to keep your mind in the right place.

The heart of Magick is the Belief and Intention behind it, and it never hurts to just keep those positive concepts alive in your vision.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:35 am

Hi jwmcclin,

Thank you for your post! Please forgive me, I have been away chasing smaller dollars to save my sinking ship! :?

When I posted, the idea was perhaps using loadstones to attract my inlaws to selling their house and moving away. I thought somehow Road Opener could be used in some way to clear their path from obstacles that would prevent them from the idea of leaving this house and moving somewhere else. I thought by using Road Opener somehow that it would assist the loadstones without causing harm. Now, it has become clear to me that not only should they leave the house, they must move far away. Not as compassionate today as I was when I originally posted as I am quite disgusted with him, however, I am still interested in an idea though. I prefer peace to war and love to hate. :D

I am working a pair of loadstones now, named after them anointed with King Solomon's wisdom oil and a pinch of magnetic sand everyday. Funny, they seem to have their personalities too, male a stronger than female. Just like the inlaws. I tell them what I want them to do. Sitting on top of realtor ads and my petition. Maybe they can be redirected as I do have a solid destination for them.

Thanks again!
Sincerely,
MissKittylovesNanny
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:49 am

Hello everyone!! Hope you are well. I am looking to be selected to be apart of a Sorority (Graduate Chapter) and the process can be pretty intense, in addition we have to be invited in as they are very selective. I have gone to several events, volunteer at several events and plan to attend and go to events next year. The women can be a little challenging to say the least lol. I have recieve great feedback fro a few girls however I need to get votes from the majority. I have the names of most of the women in charge and pictures.

What LM products should I get to put things in my favor to get invited in and choosen to be apart of the organization? I also need some suggestions on oils or powders I can wear, while I am around them at various events. Thanks!!! ;) ;)

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:45 am

I'd use some Influence, Crown of Success, and Look Me Over (it can be used to get all kinds of attention, not just romantic kinds). Wear the oils and sachets on your body, especially your hands so that you shake hands and dress these ladies with the oils and powders :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:54 pm

MaryBee wrote:I'd use some Influence, Crown of Success, and Look Me Over (it can be used to get all kinds of attention, not just romantic kinds). Wear the oils and sachets on your body, especially your hands so that you shake hands and dress these ladies with the oils and powders :)

Mary Bee
Thanks so much Mary Bee you are so very helpful on here!! I appreciate your time lady. :) :) :) :)

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:49 am

You're welcome; let us know how things go :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

kaghazade

Unread post by kaghazade » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:14 am

I was advised to use a black candle for road opening, but not sure how to do it the right way with the greatest effect. I got 6" altar candle. Thank you much!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:31 am

That makes no sense to me and i would not do it, nor advise anyone to do it. In fact, i would seriously question the learning or wisdom of someone who advised it. I mean, unless you are a Satanist, or something -- or someone has confused a Crossroads Ritual with a Road Opening (DIFFERENT, FOLKS!) and is trying to pull off some sort of weird neo-pseuo Second Life magick with a K thing like "Let's replace the Ol' Funny Boy or Black Man at the crossroads With a BLACK CANDLE ha ha ha and then we can do Armchair Rootwork Crossroads Rituals (TM) on our Coffee Table and never leave our Living Rooml"

Read about the actual, old time European-derived colour symbolism of modern paraffin candles in the African American hoodoo tradition here:

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
catherine yronwode

kaghazade

Unread post by kaghazade » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:15 am

Sorry, I got confused between removing jinxes and road opening. I thought that removing jinxes will result in road opening, but after reading the posts I see that it not always the case. Definitely don't want anything to do with Satanic spells or work!!! Thank you Miss Cat!

Lumos de Fortuno

Unread post by Lumos de Fortuno » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:06 am

So I've kind of messed up my life, and its really my own fault. I'm completely lost and I keep trying to improve my situation but have had little success. So I heard about goetia and how its a system that works really well for people regardless if they deserve it or not and to be honest I totally see that this is the universe getting back at me for taking everything for granted my whole life and expecting the world to give him everything. So even though I've been fairly hard working and a thoroughly kind and loving person my entire life, I guess I can say that in reality this is probably me getting my just desserts for being such an unintentionally horrible person on occasion. Anyway getting back to the point, goetia works whether you deserve it or not and I need something to change quick, I did a reading and it suggested Ronove as being the man with the plan for me. Through the reading and my further research into the subject I learned that Ronove is an aristocrat who gets his kicks by helping talented artist and other potentials for high society make it and then showing the rest of the demonic world what a huge impact he's had on the human world through his patronage. To begin with does anyone know of a really good step by step how to manual on this whole thing? Does anyone here have any really good experience with Ronove? I'm considering getting his sigil tattooed on my skin if he comes through for me, any thoughts?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Cleaned up language

Lumos de Fortuno

Unread post by Lumos de Fortuno » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:11 am

does anyone know of a good step by step how to for starting goetia?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:08 am

This is a forum for Lucky Mojo customers and those interested in traditional hoodoo, a form of folk magic that originated with African-American Christians. I don't know if Lucky Mojo sells any books on goetia.

Instead of consorting with demons, I would suggest cleansing yourself with a 13-herb bath and lighting a Road Opening candle.

Do not use foul language in your posts. I removed it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”