• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Spells for New Opportunities: Van Van, Road Opener, Ganesha

Re: I've lost direction

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:08 am

This is a forum for Lucky Mojo customers and those interested in traditional hoodoo, a form of folk magic that originated with African-American Christians. I don't know if Lucky Mojo sells any books on goetia.

Instead of consorting with demons, I would suggest cleansing yourself with a 13-herb bath and lighting a Road Opening candle.

Do not use foul language in your posts. I removed it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:20 am

There is no "step-by-step" guide to the goetia, nor is it a single system. It refers to an enormous body of work, spanning many volumes, and 2 or 3 thousand years of magical history. Scholars and magicians, ancient and contemporary, have made the study of these texts their life's work. It is not a thing to be entered into lightly.

If you're looking for a way to open up possibilities for yourself, I would suggest taking Mama Micki's advice. Hoodoo offers many avenues, and there are many skilled workers, in this tradition, who can help you find your way.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Doctor Hob wrote:If you're looking for a way to open up possibilities for yourself, I would suggest taking Mama Micki's advice. Hoodoo offers many avenues, and there are many skilled workers, in this tradition, who can help you find your way.

And because hoodoo is folk magic -- the spiritual technology of the people -- there are many effective spells and disciplines that are quite simple to execute.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Road opening- for new opportunities or past to be opened up

Unread postby newbie » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Hi All,
Is the roadwork to open new paths in life, like open the road and find a new job or new love etc?
Or is it also meant to open a road closed in the past which one wish to be reopened?

I have been reading a LOT on this website and am getting really worn out reading so much material, so sorry if I am asking something that's already been asked and answered.
What kind of road opening options are available?
Would a road opening vigil candle help and be enough or are there any spells kits or rituals for the total road opening process?

The vigil candle report probably helps one understand if the road opening in the particular intended direction would work or not?
Thank You.

Re: Road opening- for new opportunities or past to be opened up

Unread postby GirlOnFire » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:30 pm

I'm no rootwork expert, but from my limited experience, road openers are wonderful. I like to do a Road Opener vigil and bath before I start a "big" spell. It removes the obstacles and blocks and clears the way for new opportunities. Really good for fresh starts. I really don't think of it as opening up past closed roads though. It's really about moving ahead...not going backwards. Like when I had a friend looking for a new job, I had her do a road opening bath and I lit a road opener vigil before we started the Steady Work spell kit. Here's more info about it and the items offered. I'm sure others can give you a lot of good information because I'm here seeking guidance and knowledge myself. :)

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-road-opener.html
GirlOnFire

Unread postby newbie » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:37 pm

thank you..
i mean if i wish to do reconciliation work, would road opening vigil candle before hand help the cause?
Or are road opening n reconciliation for opposite purposes? like one is for past love n the other for "new" opportunities?

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:23 pm

It's time for a reading with a Member of AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

You have ordered some wonderful Lucky Mojo products.

If you like, you may also wish to sign up for The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour:
radio-show-pre-call-id-february-17th,-2013-t24251.html

Not only do you need a reading, but you need an order a 1.2.3.

Love to see you on the Show, but either way contact a member of AIRR.

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby newbie » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Miss Tammie Lee,

Not only do you need a reading, but you need an order a 1.2.3.

What is 1.2.3?

I thought about reconciliation vigil candle report or a divination but I do not want to bias or discourage myself, IN CASE the reading is ....you know...I anyway ordered the stuff so why not just do it instead of trying to find out if it will work or not...Hope you know what i mean.
That's why i was thinking about road opener vigil candle report..

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Great question and I should have been more clear!

1. Take care of things in the past and take baths and clean house "example only" 13 day herb bath and don't forget the steps of the bath including and especially stepping through lights and air dry; Chinese Wash and Van Van are good for this as well.

2. Open up new roads or find new lucky opportunities "example only" Road opener vigils and products, Van Van oil on your shoes, five finger grass in your mojo.

3. (What do you want?-- meaning anyone... ) Love, Money, Career, etc. (again this is for anyone). Draw it to you!

This should clarify what I call the steps 1., 2.,3.

Tammie Lee
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby newbie » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:02 pm

I am still having trouble what exactly you are trying to say..is this about road opening question? or in general?
1. Take care of things in the past and take baths

u mean i should follow bath rituals when i am doing any kind of spell work...understood...
But what is 'take care of things in the past?

2. Open up new roads

Are road openers for "new" opportunities or to remove blocks before starting any new work also (even if the new work is for an old love?)

3. (What do you want?-- meaning anyone... ) Love, Money, Career, etc.

??? Again I am lost.. Are you referring to road opening work or in general

It's late in the night and probably my brain is not working lol.

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:05 pm

#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 pm

newbie wrote:u mean i should follow bath rituals when i am doing any kind of spell work...understood...
But what is 'take care of things in the past?

A basic routine of cleansing yourself and your home is always a great idea. In what Miss Tammie Lee may be referring to is that taking a cleansing bath can help remove any emotional "gunk" we may still be holding on to from past experiences that didn't go so well. Never a good idea to bring that into new work. It's kind of like kneading fresh dough with dirty hands.

newbie wrote:Are road openers for "new" opportunities or to remove blocks before starting any new work also (even if the new work is for an old love?)

As the short description of Road Opener says, "To break old blockages and open the way for new opportunities". So yes, it can help open and clear out obstacles in what you are working on. Do know, however, if this person is in a new relationship then do not expect that the new relationship will be cleared away. No, that is a whole different kind of work.

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:3. (What do you want?-- meaning anyone... ) Love, Money, Career, etc.

newbie wrote:??? Again I am lost.. Are you referring to road opening work or in general

Always know what you want before you start ANY work. A vague vision will bring vague results.

Hope that made things clearer for you. Lastly, I do invite you to step away from the forum for a while because, as you told us, you've been worn out from reading so much material. Let your brain rest for it has been working hard! :) Also, be sure to use the search tool in the upper right hand corner on this page. By doing so you may find the answer to your question, and after searching and you still haven't found an answer to the question then by all means ask. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby newbie » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Sorry Miss Tammie Lee for not being able to understand what you said.

and thank you.

Thank you papa Newt.

So it's a good idea to burn a road opener vigil candle before I pursue any work in the desired direction specially after the mess I made by freezing my wish?

road opening spell

Unread postby plex wendy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:21 am

Somebody advice me to dress an orange candle with road opening oil to help break down negatives influences and obstacles keeping me from losing weight, but i don't know which psalms to use and how to write my petition ?

Can someone advise me please?
plex wendy

Re: road opening spell

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:28 am

Thy word is a lamp unto feet, and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105

As to weight loss, concentrate more on overall health rather than numbers on a scale. "I am in perfect health and at the correct weight for me." Everyone is not thin, despite what you see on tv and movies.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Newt » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:02 am

Mama Micki is quite right. Consider what it is you would like to gain from losing the extra weight. See it, hear it, feel it. Really allow yourself to become clear on the end result and the steps and actions to take to get there. And no matter what, love yourself as God loves you. Blessings.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby newbie » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Is there any auspicious day in the near future to start a road opener vigil candle?

Thanks.

Unread postby rootKeeper » Tue May 14, 2013 7:43 am

i have been saying an affirmation aloud,every day! with a few variations. every day, i say what i am grateful for, and affirm that all my needs are taken care of. grateful for certain people, my sight and hearing, gifts, money in bank to pay bills, i am affirming that i have abundant life and grateful for it. funny thing; i feel my life is full, and my tummy is full. last 2 times i went to clinic, #7 weight loss and this has been progressive. meanwhile, i am eating cheesecake! and whatever looks good, and stopping when full, and put leftovers in fridge. in fact, i invite neighbors in to snack and graze, and i give away food. my income is still not way up there, but slowly small amounts of money appear and there is light at the end of the tunnel. i think if you make a mojo bag for success and also dress some of the roots or herbs with van van oil, van van oil contains something like lemongrass which cuts through obstacles. also have the church burn an abre camino candle for your open road, to your future. dont think in terms of weight but of what you want to accomplish. telling yourself you have a weight problem feeds the problem. tell yourself you have goals and dreams and feed those! :mrgreen:
rootKeeper

ganesha alter question

Unread postby divinedaughter » Sun May 19, 2013 4:23 am

Devi Spring wrote: I also do not use all the traditional offerings - I believe that it's also 15 offerings - as they culturally do not resonate with me; I just make sure to offer food (Earth), water (Water), incense (Air), a candle (Fire), and mantras (Spirit). That is really the core of the offerings, offering back a symbol of all the various parts of life that the deity provides for us, and that can be most simply be represented by offering one of each of the elements.

Devi, How do u dispose of food offerings??
divinedaughter

Re: Spells for Road Opening and Block Busting

Unread postby aura » Sun May 19, 2013 9:04 am

Hi divinedaughter,

food offerings are often given to the birds or animals by leaving them in the yard or forest. If your altars are to Hindu Gods and your are doing Puja, then it is usually customary to eat the food. There is lots of information on how to leave offerings on altars and what to do with the offerings after in the following forum thread you may find useful:

deities,-angels,-spirits,-saints-questions-about-techniques-t450.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby divinedaughter » Mon May 20, 2013 3:42 pm

aura wrote:Hi divinedaughter,

food offerings are often given to the birds or animals by leaving them in the yard or forest. If your altars are to Hindu Gods and your are doing Puja, then it is usually customary to eat the food. There is lots of information on how to leave offerings on altars and what to do with the offerings after in the following forum thread you may find useful: deities,-angels,-spirits,-saints-questions-about-techniques-t450.html-sid=6284124456951d22ce478f2d0dc2c4c5

Thanx for replying with that info Aura! I'm not Hindu but my husband will be creating a Ganesha alter in order to open the road and remove obstacles. I will let him decide whether to eat or leave for the local wildlife......I have a feeling he will decide to give it to nature!! Luv this site :)
divinedaughter

road opening for my mom

Unread postby plex wendy » Sun May 26, 2013 5:13 am

hie, i am trying to do a road opener spell for my mom , she lives in a different country , i am in the UK. Can i still do it for her even that we not together ?? She is really stuck , miserable and lonely, something blocking every move she made to get better, i have "road opening oil" and "van van" oil , have you go any suggestion on how to process???
plex wendy

Re: road opening for my mom

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun May 26, 2013 6:46 am

Yes, you can do work on behalf of another person. Dress an orange or yellow candle with the two oils. You can write your petition on the candle or on a piece of paper.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: road opening for my mom

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon May 27, 2013 8:24 am

Put her picture beside that orange candle, with a "letter to God" between her picture and the frame.

You can also post prayer requests on her behalf at the Crystal Silence League.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed May 29, 2013 7:28 am

This Bible passage can be used for Cut and Clear or Road Opener:

Remember not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:18,19
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Conjureangel » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:16 pm

I,am currently waiting for the arrival of my Lucky Mojo Road )pener oil. In the mean time which oils can I dress my orange candles with whilst working my love honey jar?
Conjureangel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Conjureangel,

Not knowing which other oils you have, i cannot state a choice for you! Lucky Mojo oils are usually named for exactly what they do, so the name should give you an idea of whether it will work for your purposes. Van Van is an oil that brings about changes, so if you have that, i would recommend it.

=====

newbie,

First, in reply to your assumption that "it's a good idea to burn a road opener vigil candle before I pursue any work": No, you do not need to start every spell with a Road Opener Vigil Candle. Road opener spiritual supplies are used for specific purposes.

Second, there are other threads on timing for spells, and you should check them out. This thread is about "New Opportunity" spells performed with Van Van, Road Opener, and/or Lord Ganesh spiritual supplies. The information about timing for spells is in these other threads:

Spell Timing: Moon Phases, Moon Signs, Moon Void of Course
spell-timing-moon-phases,-moon-signs,-moon-void-of-course-t442.html

Spell Timing: Eclipses and Retrogrades
spell-timing-eclipses-and-retrogrades-t2025.html

Spell Timing: Dates of Month / Numerically Interesting Dates
spell-timing-dates-of-month-numerically-interesting-dates-t8110.html

Spell Timing: Planetary influences / Days of the Week
spell-timing-planetary-influences-days-of-the-week-t1429.html

Spell Timing: Time of Day or Night, Clock Time
spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-clock-time-t11842.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Conjureangel » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:36 pm

Hey Miss Cat

I have a large collection of luckymojo oils and powders but unfortunately not van van, I have: love me, fire of love, follow me boy, come to me, return to me, reconcilliation, stay with me, influence, I dominate my man, marriage oil, bend over, compelling, commanding, also healing, chupporosa, clarity and fast luck powders.
Conjureangel

Unread postby Conjureangel » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:57 pm

I actually burned an orange candle on my honey jar and dressed it with love oil, clarity and healing powder. I prayed for all obstacles to be removed from our path and it burned quite slowly with a lot of tears but then the flame started burning really strongly and a star shape formed around all of the residual wax that was on the lid from previous burns and by the end all of the wax burnt cleanly away.
Conjureangel

Seeking a Road Opener or Van Van ritual for Myself

Unread postby Mel Casey » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:44 pm

I am seeking a ritual cleanse that will clear negative energy or anything negative that has latched on to me and will allow me to leave all past sorrows behind. I also want to attract financial abundance, genuine soul mate love, joy, peace and confidence to follow my dreams. I want to be confident in my power and who I am and be surrounded by people who have the same values, enjoy a sense of adventure, are forward thinking and are honest, loving and trustworthy. I really want to attract consistent lasting money.

I am not sure if I should do a road opener ritual or a van van spell?

What is the difference between the two ?

Any information will be deeply appreciated.
Bringing light in a world of darkness !
www.supremetransformation.com
Mel Casey

Why is this happening?

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:40 pm

I chose the Road Opening, New Paths and Life Changes for a reason. I will be putting something up on my own website in July.

We all go through ups and downs in life. I'm the one on the forum that finds a ray of sunshine in a rainy day, finds a glimmer of hope when there seemingly is none. This is my talent. I believe in lifting people up, not giving them false hope. I believe that sometimes we have to go through the rough times to get to the great ones. I believe for people like me--especially like me a Capricorn-- in never giving up and starting what I finish and completing all tasks and goals.

Well, where are you going with this Tammie Lee?
Here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

My roads are wide open, here is a link:
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

"Sometimes y'all we have to walk through the thick of the jungle to get through to the clearing"-- this is my quote.

I am very thankful for my friends at Lucky Mojo especially Miss Cat, Nagasiva and Robin. I am very thankful for the new opportunity that is right in front of me. I am thankful to recommend others to this site, to my teacher Miss Catherine Yronwode, to Members of AIRR. I have done this for many years.

Loyalty and trust combined with love make a whole. You can't have any relationship in your life without these three components.

Go with your heart folks! Trust in your gut! Pray to God and have a few good friends in your corner of the ring. If you can do this you can do anything :):):)

Be Blessed y'all-- I know I am!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Why is this happening?

Unread postby magicmurphy » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:08 pm

You know, in light of what I just found out is happening in my life, it has been a world of help to read this. :)

Thanks, Miss Tammie Lee. And whatever is happening, may it continue to be great!

Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:31 pm

Thank you Magicmurphy! You got it! That's what this post is meant to do-- to inspire--to give hope and tell everyone who reads this to never give up!!!

May your life be filled with blessings and prosperity, love, hope peace and joy for being the first to understand this and to have the courage to reply!

God Bless you!

Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:31 pm

I wish you the best, Tammie Lee. I hope everything goes just perfect for you!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MoonBreath » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:25 pm

Hi Miss Tammie Lee!
I don't know what new, big thing is happening, but I hope everything goes smooth as silk for you. :D I too am about to embark on some big changes ... moving back to the Gulf Coast looking for work. It's scary, but I hope things will improve for me and my family by doing this. Your game plan sounds like it would help me too - specifically the Road Opener and Crown of Success, so thank you for the suggestions.

We gotta keep our chin up and keep look'in on the bright side. ;) What's that old saying??? It's always darkest right before the dawn.
MoonBreath

Unread postby magicmurphy » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Your response brought tears to my eyes. I won't give up! Thank you and God Bless You too, Miss Tammie Lee!

Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

Re: Spells for New Opportunities With Van Van and/or Road Opener

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:51 am

Machito:

There is a distinct and marked difference between the two and therefore it is important to learn our traditions as well as to trust your instincts when making the decision.

When you look at products that are similar, sometimes you can trust your nose, by smelling the products and seeing which aroma feels like what you need, but not everyone's nose is equally discerning, and what smells good to one person may not to another. Also, you may wish to take into consideration the historical and traditional uses of the products, and that is where this forum is so helpful. Here you have an opportunity to learn from those who are a part of this practice.

Here is some information on Van Van:
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

And Road Opener:
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

It could be that a mixture of both of these would do the trick. Van Van is for cleansing and for clearing away spiritual messes and switching bad luck into good, while Road Opener is for moving aside blocks and obstacles and opening new paths. Sometimes what we need is a bit of both. Your next step, in any case, would be to do work to draw what you want.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for New Opportunities: Van Van, Road Opener, Ganesha

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:07 am

Just to confuse matters a little more -- Hindu Grassl, Van Van, and Chinese Wash are three closely related formulas and can be swapped out for one another, spiritually speaking. The differences:

Hindu Grass: a simple blend with a high-note fragrance. Available as an oil, bath crystals, incense powders, and sachet powders.
http://luckymojo.com/hindugrass.html

Van Van: a complex blend with high and low fragrance notes. Available as an oil, bath crystals, incense powders, sachet powders, and a complete spell kit.
http://luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Chinese Wash: a mid-tone blend with some complexity: Available as a soap-based liquid detergent by the bottle and also included in the Van Van spell kit.
http://luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Road Opener: a simple blend with sharp and high notes. Available as an oil, bath crystals, incense powders, sachet powders, and vigil candle.
http://luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Lord Ganesh: a complex blend with high and warm notes. Available as an oil, bath crystals, incense powders, sachet powders, and vigil candle.
http://luckymojo.com/ganesha.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Road Opening

Unread postby puddy1995 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:37 am

Hello there,

I am two days in on my Road Opener spell. I am using 5 helper candles with herbs as winding roads toward the mother candle in the middle. The wax from one of my helper candles melted in a winding type of direction toward the mother candle. Is this a good or bad sign'?

Lastly, I didn't have an orange nor a white table cloth and the urgency to get started with this spell was immediate, so I just used an old table and it just so happen to be black. Will that cause delay and or any other issue against my work? What does this signify?

Tried to upload pic, but I can't.
puddy1995

PostThis post was deleted on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:57 am.

Unread postby aura » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:02 am

Hi puddy1995,

No problem working straight on the table. An appropriate table-cloth or handkerchief would have been nice but it isn't absolutely necessary. You did the work as you needed it and that's just fine.

For the candles, I'm afraid that we don't offer readings here on the forum. That said, there is a forum thread devoted to candle divination which may have some useful info for you here: candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-glass,-remains-t8537.html-sid=ba5afb54b4452fe24d5572a2da02cfa0. If this doesn't answer your questions, continue taking pictures throughout the work and then get a candle divination done by one of the AIRR readers who offers the service: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

Blessingss and Success in your work.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby puddy1995 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Thank you ever so kindly! Much obliged!!
puddy1995

Is cast-off magic or road-open suitable to my situation?

Unread postby Nigama » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:02 pm

I was doing uncross candles with my family members. For being free and get out of their control and influence.

I got candles from Lucky Mojo. The candles are DOUBLE ACTION JUMBO CANDLES:

-->two GREEN / BLACK were doing for mother and father.(green side is my name and black side is mother or father)
-->two RED / BLACK were doing with father and his girl friend. (red side is me and black side is father or the GF)
-->two WHITE/BLACK was doing with grand mothers (my grand-pa had two wife) (white side is me and black side is she)

then I kept the color part of candles with me. And put all black parts in the fridge. After one year, I was cleaning house. I have no place to barry the color wax so I put them to garbage car,they will barry in the land. I took out the black wax and throw into the water(there's a small river near my house).

I feel a lot of strength, the magic transformation happens all the day of my life. In June, my mother's sister try to sue me for money. And I can take action to fight back. And make my whole family, father、mother、brother and me, gathering together in the court. I've never seen we were together after 1985.

To fight back maybe very normal in west social. However,in traditional Chinese people only can say YES to their older families. And if someone insist to be self, he or she will be banish from family.

Now I shall have more courage to love and work out my own life. Is a right moment to do road-open? On the last post I was suggested doing cast-off, but I didn't. Is it a good timing to quit addict in my mind? which one will be suitable?

There's one more thing. In Chinese culture, girls are pricked falling love with father. And I am still in the moon. Even I know he is not good to me but I still hard to give up. How to stop childish love?

thank you :idea:
Nigama

Re: Is cast-off magic or road-open suitable to my situation?

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:26 pm

Now that you feel your path is more clear in being out from under the influence of your family, I'd recommend Road Opening work.

[url]http://luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
[/url]

However, you don't have a basic grasp on the concepts of working with double action candles. A green and black double action candle is supposed to be used for reversing money jinxes. Red and black is supposed to be used for reversing love jinxes. White and black is more of an all purpose jinx reverser.

I would suggest you hire a rootworker to coach you in how to use candles in Hoodoo. AIRR has well-trained rootworkers who can help you online or on the phone:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nigama » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:13 pm

I did green/black is because my mother is a beggar and my father was trying to control my career choice. I want to make money by my own healthy way.
And I did red/black is because my father's ex relationship had strong influence to me.

For example, A and B they are having true love, but C get A by wrong way. Maybe by pretending pregnant. A and B cannot be together anymore......how the energy work, may got more details with Hellinger family constellation.

And the white/black candles has a long story. Family energy pass the karma to memorize family issue.

I choice these candles because there're issues with these family members. Money,love and Karma.

thank you for reply :D
and yes I have ordered road opener oil, and else. I wish I can visit mojo store someday. :mrgreen:
Nigama

Unread postby Nigama » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:43 pm

I ordered cast-off-evil and road opener both, and will do one by one. :)
Nigama

Unread postby Nigama » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Hello, beloved mojo friends,

I wish to describe more details for possible helping.

How to heal Stockholm syndrome? I got attraction about letting go the childhood memory, but I am not sure is it come out from Stockholm syndrome. Do I really love my father enough to forgive the sexual abuse? Is it enough that knowing he won't hurt me anymore? If I stay in silence, Asia social rules may try to make me feel guilty. Because all children are ruled be nice to parents. And I can't do this with anger. I don't care how people look at me, but it hurts if I love someone else than loving myself. If I speak out, I worried him may put into jail. He is a police, it's very horrible if he get in it. I am so tired of my mind.

I will do a cut and clear candles. And I need resource. :idea:
Nigama

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:39 am

Good Morning, Nigama,
While reading your posts, my heart is breaking. I cannot begin to express my sympathy for what you have gone through.
"Stockholm Syndrome" is when a victim feels sympathy and empathy for the people who have traumatized them. Is this what you're feeling? If it is, then, DEFFINITELY get a Cut and Clear spell going for yourself http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
I would also suggest that you do some clarity work on yourself when you are finished with the cut and clear http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
MOST IMPORTANTLY, you really need to see a therapist. Someone who can help you overcome the anguish that you have experienced over the years and during your upbringing. It is close to impossible to completely overcome this emotional trauma alone. Although the spell work will help a lot, it is NOT enough. You really need some professional help and guidance.
Since you don't live in the U.S.A. (and most of us do), I am not sure what the laws dictate in your country. If you lived in this country, we would all demand that you contract the authorities immediately.
My feeling is that a therapist will know the laws in your country and will guide you in what to do (or what not to do) as far as the legal arena is concerned. And I find it close to impossible to think that you're the only person that this has happened to in your country. Therefore, a therapist will know EXACTLY what to do for you.
HOWEVER, it is not as important (at this time) as it is to acquire emotional recovery. Besides, without the emotional recovery, legal ramifications will never occur due to the consequences of the: "Stockholm Syndrome"
So, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE heed our advice and seek psychotherapy.
Wishing you the very best in your life. We are all praying for you. And we are here for you.
PLEASE take care of yourself.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:26 pm

I agree with Miss Aida...please seek a therapist. If you petition saints, consider petitioning Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez, many have sought his intercession from medical students to patients going into surgery.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Nigama, you may also wish to work with St. Dymphna, the patron saint of those suffering from mental troubles. She herself also suffered sexual abuse when she was alive.

You may also wish to do a Fiery Wall of Protection spell -- or have a rootworker do it for you, and use Fiery Wall of Protection products on your person and belongings:

Some AIRR workers offer readings by email. If English is not your native language, you may prefer to have a reading this way, so you can use Google Translate to help you understand the reading.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nigama » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:23 am

Thank you Miss Aida, jwmcclin and Miss Michaele.

After finishing cut and clear, having some clarity work is a good idea! In my country I didn't find stockholm syndrome therapist yet. So I only work on myself and go to church. On my view, stockholm syndrome was a protection system in the mind so that people can live on the horrible situation and keep survival. Stockholm syndrome won't be a problem until victims treat violator's benefit higher than themselves. Sometimes victims treat themselves as the violator did if they wish to run away. Cut and clear may create some space. Then my mind want to died, finding ways to suicide because my system was believing I can't survive without the blind love. This is what happened in my mind after taking cut and clear powder. That's why i think clarity work is good. I want to stay safe,alive and happy after I remove the stockholm protection system.

I have read St' Dymphna's story and having a photo with me. She direct me to the church.

I have many therapists but none of them are come from my social system :lol: I believe therapy is almost done, that's why I can face it now. Aida's words touched me very deep, thank you all.
Nigama

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Hello, Nigama,
We are all here for you and praying for you
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Nigama,
We are all here for you and praying for you
Take care

That's right. And, Nigama, you can have even more folks praying for you if you put up a prayer request here:

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nigama » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:48 pm

thank you for pray for me and being friendly. I sent prayer to crystal silence and felt more comfortable in this week. thank you and wish you all have beautiful everyday.
Nigama

Focusing My Energy On A New Path

Unread postby luckyday » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:28 am

About two years ago my life path shifted drastically. My beloved partner passed suddenly as we were making plans for our future. For over a year I seemed to be in limbo. I functioned on auto-pilot...kind of. Time and my friends and family have helped me heal my heart, I am blessed. Recently, an opportunity for a career change presented itself. It involves healing energy. Currently, I work in healthcare, but I know it is time to move on to another level. I have many resources at my disposal and have invested time and money toward this new venture. Now I seem to be stuck, getting in my own way.
I would like advice as to how I can really move ahead and open the road(s) to my new path. Thanks so much ~ Vickie
luckyday

Unread postby natstein » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:24 pm

Hello Vickie,

You might try working with van van or road opener products. IN hoodoo these are both products that help to open your way to things. There is a van van spell kit that has step by step directions. you can read about van van here and order the products if you want to try them from the bottom before. http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

You can read about road opener products here http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html I hope these links help you out and I hope you have a smooth transition into wherever your life decides to take you.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Focusing My Energy On A New Path

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, Luckyday,
You might want to consider a reading on the subject. And get some foresight. Then, follow the pages on this thread for spell casting. Road Opener Spells on these pages are great and so is Ganesha!
Or, the reader can also guide you and/or do the work for you.
http://readersandrootworkers.org or www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best on your new path in life.

luckyday wrote:About two years ago my life path shifted drastically. My beloved partner passed suddenly as we were making plans for our future. For over a year I seemed to be in limbo. I functioned on auto-pilot...kind of. Time and my friends and family have helped me heal my heart, I am blessed. Recently, an opportunity for a career change presented itself. It involves healing energy. Currently, I work in healthcare, but I know it is time to move on to another level. I have many resources at my disposal and have invested time and money toward this new venture. Now I seem to be stuck, getting in my own way.
I would like advice as to how I can really move ahead and open the road(s) to my new path. Thanks so much ~ Vickie
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mr Z » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:06 pm

Hello,
I've burned frankincense to Ganesh on my money altar: is there a specific incense that the spirit prefers or rather is associated with?
Yours kindly Mr. Z.
Mr Z

Unread postby natstein » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:57 pm

Hello Mr Z,

Lucky Mojo makes a Ganesh incense, You can read about all their Ganesh products here (http://www.luckymojo.com/ganesha.html) Hope this helps

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Road Opener With Other Spells

Unread postby Kremlornsworth » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:30 am

Good morning. I just started doing some road opening work today as I feel my life hasn't progressed at all financially for the last 5 years. Currently unemployed and have been for the past 6 months so I'm hoping the road opening work will get me back on the right path and open up some doors for a prosperous near future. My question is this: I plan on doing the road opener work for 7 days. Do I have to wait until I'm completely finished my road opener work to start casting job and money related spells or can I cast those spells in conjunction with the road opener work? Thanks for any help.
Kremlornsworth

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes