Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for New Opportunities: Van Van, Road Opener, Ganesha

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for New Opportunities: Van Van, Road Opener, Ganesha

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:55 am

That's your preference and go for it. You can also post a prayer to the Crystal Silence League which will aid your work.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi there!

I had a Road Opener vigil candle lit for me at the MISC last week to open the roads, clear blockages and ensure success in rootworks which I’ve started performing recently to bring back my lover and bring him closer (he is back but contact has been erratic). I was advised to do some road opening work by an AIRR worker whom I had a reading with.

I’ve just received my candle report:

It burned steadily.
There is a thin line of herbs and glitter right at the top of the glass of this candle. These signs suggest that there may still be some minor obstacles that need to be overcome, but these should be easy to resolve. The majority of the glass is clear and clean and these are excellent signs for the success of this working.

I was wondering if there is any work I can do to overcome the minor obstacles? My reader suggested that I get a talisman in the form of a key, which I have purchased. I’m just waiting for my Van van products and yellow candles to arrive so I can take a Van Van bath and work on my talisman. Is there anything else you would suggest me do in the mean time?

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Hello, Queen_of_Wands ,
I would do what your reader suggested.
And have MISC light another Road Opener candle for you.
Here is the page on Road Opener: www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Wishing you GREAT success!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:22 pm

Hi Queen of Wands -

If I can jump in here - it sounds like your reader is saying that things look very good for having the outcome that you want but that you may find small things crop up along the way that you can deal with on the material level - meaning, that there are no big blocks that need some additional spiritual work.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:27 am

Thank you both Miss Aida and Madame Parmita.

Some things have happened in the past few days and I am at a loss, I know this is probably not the proper place to post this but I would really appreciate it if you give me some suggestions here - I met up with the man I'm working on 2 weeks ago. Prior to that we'd been broken up for 2 and a half months, he started contacting me again after the MISC lit a Return to Me candle for me (the candle report was very positive). Although my reading with an AIRR worker (as well as readings I did for myself) indicated that I need to invoke the Intranquil Spirit in order to return him to me. Anyway 2 weeks ago I went to his place and slipped him some of my menstrual blood and he drank it. I also started a honey jar a week ago and a skull candle, with the personal concerns I collected at his place. Strange thing is, I havn't heard from him at all for 2 weeks and when I texted and emailed him, he never responded, which is very out of character of him because he almost always replies to my text within 5 minutes. My iMessage could've gone missing but he must've seen the email. So he's ignoring me and he's never ignored me in the past.

I've booked an email reading with an AIRR worker which I am still waiting on. In the meantime, could any of you share some thoughts on this? It's just so odd that he did a 180 - we never had a fight. Could it be that he's feeling the work I've been doing on him (menstural blood in drink, honey jar, skull candle) and is freaking out, being a bit of a commitment phobe? Does this happen often?

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:53 am

Queen_of_Wands,

From reading your situation, it *could* be the Road Opener work you are doing as well as the honey jar and menstrual blood working. In my experience with rootwork, there are often things going on behind the scenes that you don't know about and we cannot always see how our work is taking effect. I wouldn't panic that he's ignored you as of yet which is why readings are so important. You mentioned in one of your other posts that contact has been erratic and this may be part of it.

I would wait for your reading and proceed from there.

Good luck!

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Thank you for input Duchess.

When I said contact has been erratic, I was referring to him not contacting me for almost 2 weeks, during which time I didn't contact him either. I always expected to get a reply if I contacted him because he never failed to reply to my text message within 5 minutes in the past. I would also like to mention that since I was initially advised by an AIRR member to invoke the Intraquil Spirit (I was really surprised when he "came back" before I'd done the Intranquil Spirit spell), I did it last Friday.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:54 am

I will go before you and make the crooked places straight. Isaiah 45:2
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:46 pm

I recommend the 13 Herb Spiritual Bath, it is discussed here. (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html) ...I would follow it with 9 Herb and 7 Herb...Get rid of the bad stuff, garner wisdom and strength and draw the good stuff.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

kaylou184
Newly Registered

Unread post by kaylou184 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:03 pm

Hello, I ordered the road opener powder. But I am curious to know if what I can use for self esteem, confidence but more so, the road opener. I know I have had a block for a long time... I feel my I have bad luck in everything including relationships, communication anger trust but I first want to work on my own self then handle the relationship thing later...Can I use powders and the mojo bags?? I would love to do a honey jar but I am allergic to honey. I have so many questions but I don't know where to start?? Except for the road opener.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello, kaylou184
Before doing anything, I suggest that you take a 13 day bath to cleanse yourself of any thing that may have either lingered to you or has been placed on you.
www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
I would also have a vigil candle going during this time for uncrossing www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Then, after this ritual is completed, you can then proceed to opening the roads for love, money, success, and happiness. The powder alone won't do it. You would need to do more:
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
But, get yourself cleaned first
Wishing you the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

emstar
Newly Registered

Unread post by emstar » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:26 pm

I think I posted this is in the right forum.

Earlier this year, I was experiencing an uncharacteristic burst of creativity. I was able to come up with great product, business, and fictional story ideas left and right. I decided to get a reading because I was curious about whether pursuing a writing career and developing those story ideas would be profitable for me; I'm a student so any extra money could have helped with loans and other expenses. Well, right after I visited this person for a reading, that creative streak stopped dead in its tracks. I couldn't come up with a decent story if I tried.

How can I determine what caused this block, and what spells or products could I use to get my creativity streak back? :(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, emstar ,
Wow, that is really strange...
You might want to consider one of our readers to see why in the world that happened right after seeing a reader.
http://readersandrootworkers.org
or
www.hoodoopsychics.com
But, I would highly recommend, because of the circumstance, that you perform a 13 day cleansing bath
www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Followed by some Fiery Wall of protection every single day www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Then, work on your road opening spells (and I will merge your post to that subforum to give you spell ideas).
I hope all works out well for you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

emstar
Newly Registered

Unread post by emstar » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:55 am

Thanks, Miss Aida.

Obsidian-Pizza

Unread post by Obsidian-Pizza » Thu May 08, 2014 11:09 pm

I got a reading on April 27th on the Lucky Mojo Radio Show (I come in at the 36 minute mark), and Conjureman Ali suggested I try some crossroads rootwork. He said for me to take three coins down to the crossroads, and to ask the spirit of the crossroads to open all doors and pathways to my success. He said for me to put down the coins and gather the dirt from the four corners (paved road), and then mix this dirt together with attraction and crown of success powder to put inside of a petition packet that will eventually be worn in my shoe.

My questions:

What kind of coins should I use?

When he says to “put them down”, does he mean to leave them on the ground as an offering?

If so, should I bury the coins in one corner in order to prevent passerby’s from picking them up?

This got me thinking that perhaps 4 coins buried in each corner would be better, but I assume the holy trinity bears more significance..

Also, Miss Cat's reading said that I need to move out of my parents' home and take my business with me, and that it's the only way I'll be able to escape my domineering father. I would LOVE to move out, but money is an issue. I am in the process of restructuring my business in order to make it more profitable, but quite frankly I'm simply not the best person for this sort of task. I'm more of a creative person, and I need management/guidance to help me stay focused on EXACTLY what I need to do next, as I have no firsthand knowledge of how to go about transitioning my clothing line into the wholesale market. There is no one else around to help me or offer me any advice (I can't afford to hire anyone), so basically I've been left to my own devices to try and figure out how its done. In order for me to be able to move out, I know that I MUST have this system in place beforehand. It has taken me almost a year of research and I still haven't accomplished this task, arguably because I have "paralysis by analysis". It's so annoying to have all of the demand in the world for my garments, but not have the structuring system I need in place in order to enable me to do business with global retailers. Valuable retailers that most designers would kill to have a shot with have already approached me on numerous occasions to do business with them (lol, isn't it normally the other way around?). Unfortunately I had to tell them that I couldn't work with them just yet. While that's a good problem to have, it's still a problem.

Cat's reading points to me needing to take action by asking for spiritual assistance with the use of the road opener ritual.

Based on the little bit of information I've provided, what should my objective be for this spell?

I could do it for "moving out", but that still doesn't resolve my business issues.

Any thoughts or ideas are most appreciated, I want to make sure that I order exactly what I need!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 12, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello, Obsidian-Pizza ,
Because I didn't hear the radio show, I have no idea what Miss cat and Conjuremn Ali told you (nor do we know what the specific problems are).
My suggestion to you is to obtain a private reading from Conjureman Ali to answer all of these questions. I believe you can do this by e-mail also.
For a road opener spells and to get started, just prioritize. What's the most important obstacle for you to overcome? Work on that first. Here is a page on road opening:
Here is also a page no the crossroads: www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html
However, your magical coaching was custom made for you. That's why I recommend that you obtain a private reading for clarification
Wishing you the very best with this.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

missberry1434

Unread post by missberry1434 » Tue May 13, 2014 9:59 am

After being a reader and observant to this wonderful site for over a year, I finally make my purchase last week and patiently awaiting my order. I can honestly say after I placed my order online a sense of calm, positivity and feeling sure that everything was going to be fine.

Firstly the Oils I ordered were:
Attraction oil
Come to me oil
Compelling oil
Fast luck oil
Prosperity oil
Road opener oil
Wealthy way
and the 13 Herb bath

The story behind this is, over the past two years I have been going through a separation and divorce with my soon to be abusive ex husband. It was a pretty messy breakup (restraining order, the works).. however I chose to settle things civilly and not go through the legal system, we also have a child together. He was abusive, cheated and scammed me out of a house that my father had purchased for us. A long story short, I have hired lawyers to fight the case but not with much luck, I am not employed and can not afford to dispute any further.
I do believe that there is a bright future ahead of me, I am trying to work on a new business venture.. I have the vision and the drive but no finances to fuel my dream. I am dating a wonderful man, everything my ex husband was not, but he lives in another country and lately I feel the connection and communication has been fizzling out. I would like to someday marry this person.

So basically after this longgg post I really do want help with cleansing myself from my toxic ex, having large sums of money flowing to me and be with the man of my dreams..
Some direction and assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I love what Lucky Mojo does, I am soo intrigued and drawn to this work.
You guys here are a blessing...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello, missberry1434,
I'm sorry but I am not quite clear on what the question is.
You've got the 13 herb bath for the cleansing. You might also want to try a cut and clear spell: www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
An array of Money spells are here: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
Court case is here: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
And I'm merging your post into a subforum that has many ideas for your new path in life.
Wishing you the best. I know that starting all over can be very hard. We all get used to the past. I give you so much credit for moving forward.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

missberry1434

Unread post by missberry1434 » Thu May 15, 2014 6:38 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, missberry1434,
I'm sorry but I am not quite clear on what the question is.
You've got the 13 herb bath for the cleansing. You might also want to try a cut and clear spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
An array of Money spells are here: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
Court case is here: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
And I'm merging your post into a subforum that has many ideas for your new path in life.
Wishing you the best. I know that starting all over can be very hard. We all get used to the past. I give you so much credit for moving forward.
Take care
Thank you Miss Aida,
For directing my post to this subforum, and for your response. I am sorry for not being clear about the question. I guess what I was really trying to ask was that given the situation, what spells or work could I do with the oils and such I purchased. But I will take you suggestions into consideration and try. I can't wait to get my order in the mail. I do feel good however, the past was hard but I am more confident than ever. I believe that these things are just the booster or tools to get me in the right direction and kickstart my future.

Thank you again

bunny_paw

Unread post by bunny_paw » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:52 am

Hi guys, just wanting a little advice on what would be best to do in my situation.

On New Years day, I began a seven day lodestone and candle ritual to attract a new love. I didn't really specify appearance, but I did meditate quite a lot over the personal qualities and demeanor of my desired partner. I was also told during a reading that love and romance would be coming into my life this year.
Recently, I began seeing a guy: Funnily enough, a guy who says he first began noticing me at the beginning of the year when we started talking but thought I was too "out of his league" to try and pursue anything romantic until now.
In the time we have began dating, I am constantly being blown away with how this man is everything I had asked for. He is one of the most warm, witty and genuine people I've ever met.
However, I think I neglected one thing: I didn't specify that this man stay in the same country. He is leaving to live in the UK.
He gave full disclosure that he would have to leave when he first approached me romantically, so we are still on excellent terms and have promised to still keep in contact.

I don't want to manipulate him into staying here or force him into a relationship with me. I would like to do some work so that if we are meant to be, circumstances will allow it, or if we are not, it will clear the way to attract suitable partners for each of us respectfully and have happy, loving relationships.

I'm not quite sure what kind of road opening or attraction work I should be looking into. A lot of the relationship/love information I have read is either clearing away a negative relationship or attracting a new lover, so I'm not sure how to adapt this information to my situation. I'd really appreciate any suggestions or tips.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Hello, bunny_paw,
Dang. What a shame that he's leaving. I'm sorry.
Your request, however, is too complicated.
Either you do spells to make him stay, spells to make him return.
OR you want spells to bring in someone else if he doesn't stay.
SO....
You will need a reading on tis to find out if he's the right one for you or if he stays in he UK, etc.
It's good to know what the conditions are before you can start working on spells. Otherwise, they are too scattered and you're not giving Spirit a clear message regarding exactly what you want.
Find readers on the AIRR webpage or the Hoodoo Psychics page
http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

bunny_paw

Unread post by bunny_paw » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:08 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.

Looks like it was good advice to get a reading.
I've had a few card readings and all said the same thing: It was certainly nice while it lasted, but don't pursue it any further.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:06 am

Bunny_paw, you then have your answer. Now be more intentional in your work and drawing a new person. I would cleanse you from this experience to help you move on and when you are ready to spellwork. On a personal note I understand how you feel I have met many great people who I connected with but were moving.. you let em go and move on with your life. That or you move with them lol. I would like to look at this as an eye opener to what you want and are looking for and giving you the fire to now make it happen for good. Best of luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Romsy0508
Newly Registered

Unread post by Romsy0508 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:05 pm

Hello,

I wanted to post my recent experience with the road opener oil to possibly help anyone who is thinking about using this product and needs obstacles cleared away. Quick background story is I purchased some products from lucky mojo because I have been unemployed for over a year and have applied for tons of jobs with no success. I first used the 13 herb bath for cleansing myself and then used Chinese floor wash to cleanse my house. Three days later I used the road opener oil dressed on an orange candle and prayed for any obstacles causing me to be over looked for jobs to be removed. On the 3rd day after using the road opener oil, a job I applied for over 1.5 month ago contacted me. They said they were interested in me and would like me to move forward and come in to take a job assessment test. I haven't heard from any jobs I've applied for in months so I was thrilled to get this response. I've also ordered the steady job work kit which I will start this week to further help me secure a job.

So if any has any doubts if the product works... It worked for me. I'm a novice at spells and magic, I just followed the directions and prayed with all my heart and I got great results!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:19 am

Wow, Romsy0508! What a great success story!
Thank-you for sharing with us.
Prayer with the products is pure power indeed!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Superfox

Unread post by Superfox » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Hello,

I've been given guidance to use van van oil in anointing some objects and to bury them at a crossroads.

First, I'm not able to get van van oil for at least a week. May I substitute lemon essence instead?
Second, I live in a urban area, so all crossroads are paved! What are some appropriate substitutes?

Thank you, and Happy Holidays!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Hello Superfox!,

Unfortunately lemon essence would really not be a good substitute for van van oil. It will not have the rest of the herbs involved in the creation of the oil. I would just wait until you can get the van van oil to deploy the work. You can order it directly from this page! (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-van-van.html)

For the crossroads, if the middle of the crossroads is concrete pick a corner and bury it in the corner or drive far enough out of town to get to a dirt crossroads if possible!

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

bunny_paw

Unread post by bunny_paw » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello again, forum.
I wrote here a few months ago for some advice on what to do about a potential relationship. I’ve received some good advice and support here in the past, so I’m hoping I could get some help again. (Sorry, the story’s a little long.)
A little backstory:
January last year, I performed a lodestone love spell asking for someone with the personality traits I wanted in a partner. Shortly after, I met someone who I became close with and after several months, he approached me for a relationship. Unfortunately, he was already set to move to the UK, so it was a case of poor timing but we maintained a romantic relationship for the months we had together.
At the time he left for England, I performed a card reading to see if I should pursue the relationship, but they indicated that there would be sadness ahead. In hindsight, I’m not sure whether I misinterpreted the reading to mean the sadness I would feel when he left.
We still remained close friends and kept in contact daily while he was overseas, even after I began to see another person.
A few months ago, he came back to Australia intending to find a job here. We spent time together as we had before he left – platonic at first, but it once again turned into something more. I think both of us were hesitant to discuss our feelings or the possibility of a relationship because if he didn’t find employment within a few months, he would have to leave the country again. Also, by this stage, both of us had begun seeing other people and trying to move on, but it was evident that our feelings were still there. (Yes I know, it reads like a terrible romantic movie.)
In his final weeks here, I told him how I felt and he reciprocated those feelings. He said that he would have loved to pursued a serious relationship with me if he didn’t have to move back to the UK. We spent his last moments here together until he had to board his plane yesterday night.

My big question is: What do I do now?
I have been in long-term relationships before, but I have never felt this way about someone so romance is strange feeling for me. I would love to pursue something with him, but short of moving to the UK – which I can’t afford – I don’t know how.
I was considering some sort of road-opening work to find a way for him to move back into the country and gain employment here. Or maybe another lodestone spell with him specifically in mind to draw him closer to me. Or both road-opening and love work together? Are there other things I should research and consider?
On a side note, I also collected some of his semen and I have some of his things with me from the day he left, just in case. (My housemates know I have a habit of collecting herbs and oils for particular things, but I’ve never really collected another person’s items and I’m not too sure how they feel about having a man’s fluids in my freezer.)

Sorry this was such a long post. Thank you for reading. This forum is such a supportive place and I really appreciate the advice.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:12 am

Hello bunny_paw,

So yes! do the lodestone Love Drawing work with him in mind and the road opening work! Since you have already had some success with the lodestone stuff I would say you have some talent for it and I would stick with what you know works. I think looking into Moving Candle spells targeted for love would be best and you can mix Road Opening powder, Love Drawing and Attraction powders to mark the paths between your candle and his candle for them to walk on. Also send him physical letters dressed with these same powders so he will be handling them.

Then do some work to land your boy a job where you live! Maybe get a Steady Work spell kit and some Attraction stuff for that too!

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Grasshopper

Unread post by Grasshopper » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Just curious, can cross-road dirt be used for any type of road opening work? The reason I ask this is because there is the symbolism of cross-roads.

If it can be used, how should I utilize it? Use it in a candle spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:52 pm

Hello, Grasshopper,

Yes, you can use it in candle spells, in mojo hands, etc.

There are a few suggestions here: www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TGCA1985

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Ok so i saw on this forum a post about the best days to do certain spells. However, it wasnt quite clear which day is best to do a road opener work. i ddint really want to copy and paste the post here as i dont want to cause any problem with the administrator. Based on my understanding it seem like the best day is sunday. am i correct or not?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Hello, TGCA1985 ,

I usually perform mine on Mondays. But do it anytime that you feel the need to do it

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

zafer

Unread post by zafer » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:39 am

I am indeed in need of an open road. I have had all the best start in life, and after I met my husband and his family it is as if my life stopped progressing and since then it has been deteriorating. It is as if I keep hitting brick walls. I can't catch a break! It has been going on for years.

I assume it is my fault deep down, for letting it happen, but I don't dwel in the past. NOW what, is what I ask.

There is a lot of negative energy in my life through these people, to a point you wouldn't believe if I told you. Unless you also have to deal with such toxic, destructive people.

I want to stand on my own two feet and feel success and happiness within myself. I need to feel accompliched and, above all, depend on noone any more!

I'd appreciate any tips, because working on those people is secondary to breaking my own chains that keep holding me back. In fact I don't know what is holding me back...

I am a complete beginner: I have been reading for a while but never really done any work.

thanks!
zafer

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:11 am

Hello zafer,

To learn more about how to do road opener work check out this link (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html). It describes the product and gives spell suggestions. In general you can anoint candles, sprinkle powders in your shoes anoint yourself, have Road Opener vigil candles set ect.

Peace~

Nathen

zafer

Unread post by zafer » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:20 am

Thank you :)

afromex305
Newly Registered

Unread post by afromex305 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm

Hi everyone, I am new to this. I am trying to learn not to change my life. I've been stuck in this pool of bad luck almost my entire life. I am stuck in a job that is not taking me anywhere, my financial situation is really bad, I've lost custody of my children to someone who has abused me for years, I have no energy most of the time, I've become very forgetful (could be from the abuse) and I cannot remember 99 percent of my dreams, as soon as I wake up for a year now. I have to save up for my altar and a reading but every time I get paid my car breaks down, or some thing bad happens or my check only covers a few of my bills, leaving me with nothing. I really want to know where to start. I am fighting and trying to stay positive, so that I do not fall into a deep depression. I feel like I have been cursed since I was 5 years old.

Please give me some guidance.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:34 am

afromex305

Very sorry to read your post! It sounds like you may be crossed up. I would really suggest a reading even if its a short one. Also LM does the weekly radio station where you can call in and get a free reading and advise from some of the greatest workers of our time. that being said I would cleanse the house, cleanse you, pray to st michael to protect you. Basil is a cheap and effective herb to cleanse and protect so use it. the first goal is to become uncrossed, then protect you from it happening again. After that you would work into money conjure and even to get the kids back or a new love in your life. Id save up for the fiery wall of protection LM kit which comes with what you need to protect you and keep it off of you. chinese floor wash a great wash.. till then get some sea salt and make a strong bath with basil, or take a bath with a strong cup of coffee and pour it over you as you pray to be cleansed and remove the negative curse on you.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossng.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Nidia2

Unread post by Nidia2 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:21 pm

afromex305,

I am so sorry this is going on in your life. Geez, sounds alot like mine!
I agree with j82, you should def. begin to cleanse the house and in my opinion save up for an uncrossing kit as well. Take basil, mint, and rosemary-three cheap but EFFECTIVE herbs, make a tea out of it, and wash with that from your head DOWN. Its important you use the mint for mental clarity. I was told to spray diluted ammonia in the corners of my home, and that has helped tremendously as well.

the forgetfulness sounds alot like what happened to me, and it can be a side effect of post traumatic stress disorder. I Prayed to Jesus and work with St. Dymphna, if you are comfortable with saints you should try it. But please, I can tell you from experience, no amount of hoodoo or rootwork will get you to where you gotta be if your not taking steps in the mundane as well. So talk to your doctor about the forgetfulness, ptsd can develop symptoms due to an increase in stress (in my case) and you can start to disassociate. that is SCARY and you do NOT want to get to that point.

try to get on the radio show and have an emergency candle lit at MISC. half hr readings are inexpensive and worth it. also. if you have any talents (writing for example) art, whatever, try to sell that on the side. I was rock bottom and selling my work got me out of the hole, it was hard, trust me, I had NO ENERGY to do ANYTHING. but push yourself, you can do this. I know you can. if you need any more help on that, pm me.

Wishing you the very best. youll be in my prayers.

shade

Unread post by shade » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Greetings to all here. I have been wanting to learn hoodoo for a long time now and have been coming here and read some texts. I want to open a path to do this, but I this I should maybe start off with laying protection? My grandmother taught me brujeria when I was a kid but that was a long time ago and the main thing I remember was the egg lol. How should I start. I am at a position unfortunately where courses wouldn't work the best financially for me but but am willing to do what I'm able to procure any items I can. Anyone have any suggestions? might help to mention I live in the South where I may gather some stuff myself.
thanks, shade

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:17 pm

If "free" is what you want, start here and read the thousands of connected and linked pages. It will take you months.

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Also listen free to the archives Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour shows and The Now You know Show. Both are free, via links at this link:

http://www.lmcradionetwork.com/
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

shade

Unread post by shade » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:01 pm

thank you

Awesomesunshine22

Unread post by Awesomesunshine22 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:53 am

Whoa..talk about obstacles..
Today was my first bath and boy! The obstacles were thrown at me one after another. Just to take a bath, first the water was too hot, then after I collected a basin of my used water, walked out the front door only to find out my husband parked my car in the garage. So, I walked back in and realized i forgot my glasses, so up I went again. Finally, it was cold outside so I couldn't walk but drive to the crossroads. It was very cloudy so I couldn't see the sunrise, so had to download the compass app and did finally did my thing. Phew!
I will take another bath tomorrow and compare the situation. But, while I was doing all that, it was like I knew it's not hard work to just take a bath and dump the water at the crossroads, but it was! I take it as a sign to where I have to work hard to achieve my goal, right? Anyone have had similar experience?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello, Awesomesunshine22 ,

Yes, that can happen.

But, wow! Those were obstacles. Holy cow!!

I hope it gets easier every day as you continue to fight the obstacles.

Take care and good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Awesomesunshine22

Unread post by Awesomesunshine22 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:21 pm

Miss Aida,
Yes, it was crazy..second and third day was easy breezy :D did my bath, walked to the crossroads, wait for sun peeking through, dump the water backwards from left shoulder of course..but it was fast and easy. Now I'm happily burning my candles and will update in the proper forum :) but I do want to thank you for the guidance and great smelling bath crystals :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello, Awesomesunshine22,

I can't take the credit for the bath crystals.

Miss cat and her Lucky Mojo staff make the GREAT Lucky Mojo products.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greatheracle

Unread post by greatheracle » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:06 pm

Hey everyone,

I won't say that I am unfamiliar with hoodoo, but I can't say that I am familiar or good with it either. The last time I used hoodoo, 4 or 5 years ago, the results were partially to my satisfaction. I asked for an edge in life and I received that edge. Now, I am hoping people can advise me more on spells I should use for 3 situations that I want to succeed in:

1. Career (most important): I am a 1st year US medical student. Medical school is not a sprint but a marathon of 4 years. I am looking for hoodoo spells or bags that can help me through 4 years of education. I want an edge over all other students and blow medical school really out of water 8-) . I used to use crown of success and I like the scent of it, as well, it seems to work for me years ago. However, I also want to use king solomon as this one seems to be involved in education and learning. TBH, I am confused there are just so many possible hoodoo that I can use and I would use them all if I have a lot of money. Alas, I am but a student.

2. Official relationship: Medical school involves so much official face and sucks up to so many people. While I think I am charming, I want helps that make people naturally supportive of me. I am looking for spells that will make me well-loved by all.

3. Personal relationship: I am a bisexual man (who happens to enjoy men slightly more than women) and I want to attract other men or make me desirable to them. I used to use follow me boy but it did not seem to work. I am looking for something more powerful or more in line with what I want. Suggestions?

Finally, I am sure you guys will make many good suggestions. But, my budget is rather constraint. I would appreciate it if your suggested spells work with all three. As well, as I am a newbie, I am not comfortable with elaborate spells as I am nervous that I will make mistakes. I like conjuring bags and am looking to have one either for my career or personal relationship hoodoo works.

Thanks in advance

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Hi greatheracie,

I merged your post into the general thread on spells for new opportunities, as you are very broad in your goals. Please read through this thread for ideas on spells that can help you.

You might also want to consider a Crown of Success mojo hand, which will help with your education and relationships with advisors at school. For your relationship goal, you can consider an Attraction mojo. All are detailed on the forum, here are the links to the products at Lucky Mojo:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-crown-of-success.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-attraction.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:23 pm

Happy Sunday everyone,
Please am wondering how possible or if it makes sense. Has anyone used lodestone spell kit in immigration work, like to attract passport or citizenship. May be combining it with road opener or attraction oil? I was just reading about lodestones and there uses.
Thank you for your time and advice.
Neon

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello, neonwaosy ,

Honestly, I haven't heard of anyone doing it but, maybe someone has.

It's an interesting idea. And it just may work.

If you try and it works, PLEASE post the spell on the forum. I would appreciate it.

As I have said many times, we ALWAYS learn something new every single day

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:42 pm

I sure will try it and let you know. Will offer the spell kit this week.
Thank you again

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:02 pm

Miss Aida,
Greetings to you and yours.
I ordered the lodestone spell kit, to try it for immigration/citizenship purposes, what would be your advice on how to cast it. Print out American passport copy write my name on it or ..what? Just need guidance. "
Thank you

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:10 pm

Hi neonwaosy,

Yes, you could do that. As Miss Aida said, this is a novel way of using lodestones so do keep us posted!

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Okay Miss Athena, Thank you much

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:38 pm

Hi

I'm seeking clarity plz. As road opener and van van are from the same family can these bath washes be mixed together?
I've just completed a blockbuster washing Away obstacles. Now want to open roads, my understanding is road opener should be drawn towards you so washing upwards would make sense and same goes for van van if performed separately. Is this correct please?
X

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello, oceanblue ,

You are absolutely correct on all points!

Good job!!

Wishing you success
HRCC Graduate #1631

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

Following the Openig of ways, I performed a steady job before an interview. I got the job straightaway. I'd like to thank You, St Peter for assisting me. My next stumbling block is getting references. I've been with my company for 16 years, its in my contract not to work with competitors or suppliers for 12 months after leaving the company. My new offers with a supplier. I'm concerned my company will put obstacles in my way and hinder my progression. Is there anything I can do to overcome this?
X

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello, oceanblue ,

Wow, that's a tough one.

You could get sued for this.

But, you need references?

My recommendation is to ask for references because you want to go to college (or back to college) and they are requesting references. That's the easiest way.

Try blockbuster spells also: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

And keep praying to St Peter. Also, don't forget to give him an offering for all of his help

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:32 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

Yes I will keep doing blockbuster and fiery wall of protection.

I've been trying to search the forum on how to reward St. Peter other than with water and a candle. Please can you point me to the link if possible.

Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:21 pm

Hello, oceanblue

Buy a little statue of him or a framed picture of him that you can prominently display.

Make a donation to a charity in his honor.

Light a vigil candle for him without asking for favors. Just for him to enjoy

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”