Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells for Online Ebay Etsy Web Site Business to Draw Buyers

Unread postby livelovelaughter1 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:30 pm

I own a business selling pet supplies. Recently it has come to my attention that 2 of my competitors are engaging in business practices that display a lack of attention to either product quality or customer service.

Meanwhile, my business is coming in fits and starts. I do what I say, and say what I do; my customer service is excellent. My products are, as well. Also, I just updated my shop and website, and I am adding new, more attractive products all the time.

I would like to clear the way towards a steady profitable business, enough so that I might live comfortably, purchase a larger shop space, and someday be able to retire.

What products/solutions would I need in order to out-sell the other businesses and get their customers to shop with me? I was thinking VanVan, Chinese Wash, Money Drawing, and I Can You Can't.

Any other suggestions are appreciated.
livelovelaughter1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:47 pm

Hello, livelovelaughter1,

Please read the 4 pages on this thread for spell ideas.

Additionally, you may also want to start first with a blockbuster spell to clear away obstacles then stat your other spells: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Slava » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:04 am

:) thanks so much; gr8 topic; may i ask what seven day candle from your store is appropriate to use? and when best to start? Thursday on waxing moon? blessed be!
Blessed Be!
Slava

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:51 pm

To attract buyers to a website and get them to place orders, try Attraction candles and dress them with Money Drawing Oil; .
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:41 pm

Hello, Slava,

Attraction
Thursday, waxing moon!!

Take care

Slava wrote: :) thanks so much; gr8 topic; may i ask what seven day candle from your store is appropriate to use? and when best to start? Thursday on waxing moon? blessed be!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Slava » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:24 pm

:) thanks so much dear Miss Aida and catherineyronwode ; will definately get some ! happy Valentines day!
Blessed Be!
Slava

Unread postby mmachix » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:47 am

I am trying to find the green mkney lamp and red love one. Is it still sold here?
mmachix

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello, mmachix

Her you go:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#matches

Take care!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mmachix » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:02 am

I was already on that page. No green or red one!
mmachix

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

Call the shop.

I bet they didn't update the website (I could be wrong).

I bought these a few years ago from Lucky Mojo and I think they had an array of colors before. So, I'd double check with them

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:50 pm

charityrose13, i think you may be misguided in your ieas. A sugar or honey jar is to sweeten people to your cause, not to sweeten your business to yourself.

Please read this page and i think you will undertand a lot more, and hopefully, a lot more clearly.

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Using Follow Me products to attract social media followers?

Unread postby Obsidian-Pizza » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Alright, so I have kind of an unusual question.. I have been working on my business's social media presence on platforms like facebook, Instagram, tumblr, etc. It occurred to me that on top of traditional drawing work, perhaps mixing together a little follow me boy and follow me girl sachet powders (maybe even combined with love me or attraction) could help bring in new social media followers. I know this is not the traditional use of these formulas, so would I be making a mistake trying this one out? I figure printing out screenshots of all relevant social media pages, dusting them, and putting them into an envelope that's been filled with more of the sachet powders could work wonders. Maybe add some lodestones, or even fold up the packet into a honey jar spell and burn weekly candles for it. Am I reaching here?? ;)
Obsidian-Pizza

PostThis post was deleted by bmorlan on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:42 pm.

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Unless your business is the sex industry, i would not use Follow Me Boy or Follow Me Girl to attract attention at Facebook, Instagram, or Tumblr. Try Look Me Over instead.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Obsidian-Pizza » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:42 am

Thanks Cat, that's what I needed to know. My business sells products, not sex haha. Instagram and Tumblr specifically use "follower"-based systems on their platforms as opposed to Facebook's "like" button.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with Instagram, but there are hashtags on IG you can use when you post a picture that are solely dedicated to targeting and generating "followers". The hashtag #followme has nearly 300 MILLION posts, #follow4follow has over 150 million posts, and #f4f (abbreviation for Follow For Follow) has well over 120 million posts.

I knew the Follow Me formulas clearly weren't designed for this kind of work, but with nearly 1 billion hashtags whose sole purpose is to target and generate new followers, I felt it was definitely a question worth asking. I wasn't sure if the play-on-words coupled with deliberate intent might make it an exception, as I have had success in making certain LM products work for me when I didn't have a more suitable formula on hand.
Obsidian-Pizza

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:28 pm

Hello, Obsidian-Pizza ,

Wow! Then look me over is PERFECT for you!!

And Miss cat is Very savvy about these things. She (in my opinion) is THE most knowledgeable person on all these websites and computer stuff.

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Online Business and Book Sales

Unread postby Indigovision » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:39 am

I have a few websites I''ll be launching soon that will offer online training. Also, I'll have some books that I will sell online, both print and ebooks. I've been trying to figure out the best products to help meet my goals and bring in money for sales. I'd like to get some feedback from you guys to see if I'm on the right track and if you have more suggestions.

For the online training:
Attraction- to draw in my target audience to my websites, ads, and offers.

Bewitching- to get visitors to my websites intrigued and excited about my training.

Influence- persuade my leads to follow my call to action and buy my products.

Prosperity& Wealthy Way- make plenty of money from my online business.

Here's what I'm wondering. Should I combine all these into a single spell? Like a candle spell or honey jar or should I break it down and do a few separate spells?

I'd also like to do something similar with the books. I'd like to know what to put on my petitions and what to carve on the candles. Should I put the website address only or website and my name. I'm wondering the same for books. Title, ISBN, and my name?
Indigovision

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:29 pm

Hello, Indigovision,

To answer your first question, we all perform spells differently. But I like to do them separately. I'll tell you why:

If one of the spells need more work, you'll never know which one it is because all them were combined.

To answer your second question, the more information, the better of a chance of success.

So, it's better to have your name, web address, your name, title, etc. We know that we have a very good chance of at least one will attract what you want

Wishing you great success

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sarake » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:34 am

I just started an online boutique, and I am modelling for most of the clothing in my shop. I was thinking about whether I could use Look Me Over or not and suddenly I found this post! So after reading the convos above I will defintely try Look Me Over, but my question is should I use a Look Me Over vigil candle, or should I dress a Crown of Success candle (or similar candles for business success) with Look Me Over Oil? Because I am also modelling for the clothing, and I feel like some customers tend to buy when they really like the owner... So should I use Attraction supplies or other similar supplies? Thank you so much!!
sarake

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello, sarake,

There's all good!

But definitely wear the look me over n your person.

The attraction and crown of success can be used as the candles and as what to powder and anoint your working materials.

Wishing you GREAT success!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby alwaysgrateful83 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:51 am

I've done a lot of road opening work so now wish to move onto building my business.

I am currently working on a social media campaign. My business is cookery ebooks (written by me), photography and fiction writer to top it off.

To create a 'buzz' on social media or get more followers I know look me over would be the best oil. But which colour candle would best suit? I was thinking orange? Would this be the best combination?

And for ebook sales and success of my ebook (publicity in this field is also a great think) via a certain large international website I was thinking green candles dressed with crown of success (for book success), look me over (to possibly get people talking and get more followers), Steady income (as I'm a self employed writer and a steady sales stream would be good). Or should I switch the last oil for prosperity or wealthy way?

Thank you.

Always Grateful
alwaysgrateful83

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:36 am

Hello, alwaysgrateful83 ,

I never heard of this last oil you mentioned. And this is not a Lucky Mojo product

I prefer prosperity

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby alwaysgrateful83 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:14 am

My apologies Miss Aida! I was multi tasking (income tax paperwork) and searching for wisdom on LM forums and instead of writing Steady Work I put Steady Income :D I do apologise for causing a confusion in the matter. I use LM oils.
alwaysgrateful83

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:05 am

Hello, alwaysgrateful83 ,

Good to know! LOL

Nevertheless, I still like Prosperity

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby CompassRose » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:49 pm

I started a business from home, selling specialty soaps, a few months ago. I'm doing my very best to make it work, because I'm chronically ill and need a job that will bring extra money in, but I have very few customers and, at present, I can't get out to sell at markets and fairs, which often charge for booths.

My funds are extremely limited. I have $20 I can spend on this, period, though I have already stocked up on all the supplies I need to make my Halloween soaps. I'm hoping I can find some extra to make Christmas soaps as well. What can I do or get hold of to bring in the customers and the money? I have a stack of Hell Bank Notes that a friend gifted me. They're only $1 denominations, but I have 150 of them. Can I put them to use in this sort of working?
CompassRose

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello, CompassRose ,

Yes!

Look at the last paragraph of this page that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/hellmoney.html

I pray that you make lots of money

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Help With My First Online Store

Unread postby lilmisspetitencurvy » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:31 pm

I create homemade jewelry that I place on etsy and Instagram such as bracelets, earrings and chokers. I wanted to know what I should dress them in to attract attention and buyers and also what candles I should burn?
lilmisspetitencurvy

Unread postby Papa Newt » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:17 am

Hi lilmisspetitencurvy,

I moved your post to an established thread on Spells for Ebay Etsy Web Site Business to Draw Buyers.

Be sure to read through the previous pages as I'm sure you will find some great advice that you can apply to your Etsy store.

Best of luck to you!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lilmisspetitencurvy » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:45 am

Thanks
lilmisspetitencurvy

Unread postby ceramicat » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:03 pm

I am an artist with a website to sell my art & also on etsy. Things have been very slow over the past few years. I have been putting money drawing oil on my monitor to draw in customers, it's not working well.

What I need is something that will be enough to take care of all my needs & to care for my family. Such as rent, bills, food, clothing & more art supplies. Plus right now my car is down, which I can't afford to fix. As it is we are living on my husbands SSI benefits for 3 people. I can't hold down a regular job, I've tried & I shouldn't have to since I am trained, I spent 7 years in college to learn my trade. I have the student loan debt to prove it. And being 60 years old I need to make my own way. I do not beleive in the myth of artists aren't successful until they die! By the way, My business is home based.

Anything you can suggest to help me make this happen? I will have to use herbs on hand because no money.
ceramicat

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:41 am

Hello ceramicat,

I moved your post to this subforum, as it's right on topic with what you're asking about. In the future, please don't put up new posts, or you're likely to end up with a board warning.

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with your online business, that sounds so frustrating. If you're scroll through this thread, you will a lot of useful ideas you can use, so that's a great place to start.

You mentioned you have Money Drawing Oil, which is one of the oils I was going to recommend. If you scroll up, you'll see a post from Miss Cat that says to use that oil to dress an Attraction candle:

"To attract buyers to a website and get them to place orders, try Attraction candles and dress them with Money Drawing Oil."

Here are the Attraction products (you could use a glass encased vigil light):

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

You could also try dressing your art tools (brushes, paints, etc.) with Crown of Success oil:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

And if you want to keep up the search for a steady job, Steady Work products will serve you well:

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Good luck to you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:35 am

I've read through the posts, but I need help with a specific kind of online sale.

There are two different websites where I can send clothes, shoes, bags, etc. in. One of them you can either be paid straight away or have them consigned. The other only consigns. I'd like to know how to insure that my items are accepted, sell quickly and for the highest amount possible. It's not only money, but it frees me up to sell other items since all I do is send items to them 1-2 items a month and they pay me after they are sold. Finding the clothes to send in hasn't been a problem, but I want to make sure that I use what I have to make the most of it.
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:26 pm

Hello, AStarIsBorn ,

You would lightly brush them with Attraction and Money Drawing powders while stating your petition

See this page:

www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

I hope this helps

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:35 am

I find a little Look Me Over works wonders when used in conjunction with the money-drawing condition products when selling or consigning items!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:44 am

For success with online business, selling through facebook, should I use a white or red candle for my crown of success, moneydrawing, john the conqueror, wealthy way work? I saw an old post saying red candle. Isn't it for love work? Thanks
Moonlightdream

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:00 am

Yes, but sometimes the color is symbolic for heat... ;)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

jwmcclin is correct

But if it were me, I would use white or green

But
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling