Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Online Ebay Etsy Web Site Business to Draw Buyers

route95
Forum Member
Increasing website traffic from the right people

Unread post by route95 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:12 pm

I made a website to bring awareness to an injustice I had experienced. It did bring attention from the people who caused me harm and oppressed me, but I want to bring more attention to it from others. I want to bring a lot of visitors from like-minded activists like me. Also, I ideally want media and organizations to come and see it so they can approach me and maybe ask to be interviewed by them or they can offer some services.

I'm not selling anything and I don't want to get money from this (well, not directly from the website). I just sort of want more people to be aware and have that lead to giving pressure to the people who hurt me (accountability) to maybe do something about the situation. Right now they're just sorta scared of me and has banned anyone but the school lawyer to answer questions about me. I want people who can and will do something about it.

I've tried direct outreach to media outlets, but it seems like it's better when they come to me.

Oh, and I already have a pending case against the school, but it's going slowly. I had to file with the government and they're still deciding one year later whether they'll investigate it yet. *eye roll* I plan on doing Devi Spring's court case spell when I get the money for the appropriate candles.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Increasing website traffic from the right people

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:35 pm

The Attraction Spell kit can help you attract and draw the attention of the right people to help your case. Word your petition accordingly and it will draw them to you.

You can keep the work going long term with an Attraction honey jar.

Think along the lines of Lodestones, Cloves, and Little John to Chew can help you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Increasing website traffic from the right people

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:45 pm

As always, you are brilliant ConjureMan. Another little something to add to my notes.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

leo_gato
Forum Member
Want my website to be on 1st page of Google search

Unread post by leo_gato » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:15 am

I have a website for a business that I would like to make my career. The problem is that no matter what I do it only shows up on pages 8-13 of the Google search when the key words and phrases are typed in the search box. Therefore, hardly anyone sees my website and I don't get any business :cry: No business--no new career.

I want to ask, is there any spell that could work on internet Search Engine Optimization? A spell that could make my website show up on page 1 of the Google search when potential customers search the catagory(ies) my business is under?

I know this is a unique request and I appreciate any help.
thanx
[i]leo_gato[/i]

SeraSatyr
HRCC Student
Re: Want my website to be on 1st page of Google search

Unread post by SeraSatyr » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:20 am

Hey leo,

As someone who has been a web developer for 15 years, I can tell you that relying solely or primarily on your Google search engine ranking to bring people to your website is not a stable way to increase your online business. If you want to PM me, we can talk about what you're currently doing and I might be able to offer some suggestions as well as suggestions on what you can do to improve your search engine rankings, as I've done a ton of SEO work.

As for the hoodoo side of things, my suggestion is that your focus is too narrow. You want to draw more people to your online business - that's the goal, correct? So, don't get fixated on one specific means to that end.

There's a great list of threads that have some awesome advice for using LM products to help your online business right here:

how-can-i-draw-customers-money-to-me--t7093.html#p40327

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:42 am

Great advice SeraSatyr.

Google and other search engines work on mathematical algorithms - not some person making the decision to keep your website ranked lower. There are ways to work the system, but you'll need to have someone who knows how those systems work, so you can put that into action. Hoodoo is not going to make your site suddenly rank higher - that's mundane work you'll have to do yourself.

I would advise you hire someone to help you optimize your website, and then do some conjure to help increase your overall business.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:55 am

leo_gato: Hello! You should contact Cat and pay for an hour (or half hour) of her time. It has been asked before. She has said she would be happy to impart her 10+ years of Internet experience and help guide you to getting higher up on that search list, etc. Worth a shot, right!

Good luck,

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

tokziemill
Newly Registered

Internet Job/Luck in what i do

Unread post by tokziemill » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:29 am

Hi every one,

I am having problem making money from my internet job, every one makes this money doing same thing, but most time i don't have the luck to make money even if i do the same thing others did.

I share house with a friend so i wont want to be burning candles or do obvious rituals as she might chase me out if she sees me doing rituals or burning candles.

please what else can i do as i am very desperate to make money as well

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Internet Job/Luck in what i do

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:40 am

You do not need to set up an elaborate altar; a candle dressed with oil and maybe some incense should be sufficient. Go in your room and shut the door.

The 4" candles burn down in a few hours and can be as effective as a vigil candle. You can also carry a mojo without anyone knowing.

I would also look into getting a different job or other source of income. Don't limit yourself to an "internet job."
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:20 am

I would suggest that you get a reading to see what you should do regarding this job.

www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:38 am

I suggest you do a house cleansing with chinese wash and uncrossing in combination with doing a spiritual bath for yourself. Then do a money drawing floorwash right after that. You can get a lodestone and make trained hunting money to help you, and carry a money drawing mojo fed weakly with money drawing oil or whiskey.

All these thing can easily be done without upsetting roommates who do not approve of your spiritual practice.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html#successsigil
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Spiritualitygirl
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spiritualitygirl » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:30 pm

You could do a green candle with some attraction oil or money oil. You can always tell your roommate that you like the color green. Or if you feel okay to say it, say that you are burning a green candle to draw money in...she may like it because, you know, money pays the rent! :-)

I also like pyrite as a money drawing stone too. I keep it in my pocket or my wallet to help generate money. Since your work is on the computer, maybe you want it near your computer when you're working too!

And as Svarthyndan said, a good cleansing sounds like it is in order too. Get rid of the negative energy so you can draw in the positive.

What other ways could you make money? Is it just the internet? What do you really want to do? Think about other ways to earn money....limiting yourself may close the door on other opportunities that may be totally perfect for you.

Good Luck!

tokziemill
Newly Registered

Unread post by tokziemill » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:00 am

Thank you all for the advice.

nena1974
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:40 am

i surround my work space with money come to me, attraction, and crown of success. Works wonders!

DONE

Better Business and Attract New Customers!

Unread post by DONE » Fri May 27, 2011 12:10 pm

Hi there! As USUAL, I need help with yet another situation. I own an online business and its been going very slow, and I am DESPERATE! I need to attract new customers to improve business and also make sales because I need the money. Can anyone suggest any jar, bottle or candle spells? Anything? :?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Better Business and Attract New Customers!

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 27, 2011 12:18 pm

The Van Van spell kit followed by the Money Drawing kit followed by the Money Stay With Me kit would be a good course of action. Make sure to dust any flyers or other promotional papers with Prosperity, Attraction, Money-Drawing, Look Me Over, etc (or a combo thereof).

If you need a boost of income just on the short-term, you could burn some Fast Luck candles on your business cards - that will help tide you over until more steady income starts flowing in.

But make sure to set up some work that will be ongoing (the Money Stay With Me kit sets up one of these), and be specific with the income amount that you petition for.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 27, 2011 4:26 pm

You may want to contact Cat for a reading and/or consultation time to help increase your business. If I were you I would sign up for the radio show..since its free. I know Miss Cat can give great suggestions to increase your business online both Hoodoo wise and just on the practical level. I remember her mentioning this in a prior radio show. So I would seek her advice on top of the wonder advice given by Devi Spring.

DONE

Unread post by DONE » Fri May 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Ok thanks Ladies! whats the radio show and is there a link to it?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 27, 2011 7:37 pm

It is the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html

Complete this information to get a slot on the talk show radio-show-pre-call-id-may-29th,-2011-t ... tml#p72502

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri May 27, 2011 8:50 pm

radio-show-pre-call-id-may-29th,-2011-t13409.html
Yes this is a great recommendation... and I just checked to see if you were there yet Willa, go ahead and register to get a slot on this weeks Show!
Once you have registered on the day of The Show call 1 818 394 8535 and press #1 to be in the call que.
You can also register on Blog talk Radio to Chat with Forum Friends and Miss Cat online, which you can do from Facebook and and a few other ways. Its a great way we all enjoy The Show and share information including links and feedback and hanging out with Forum Friends!
See you this Sunday!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

msdriethewitch
Forum Member
Opening New Online Business

Unread post by msdriethewitch » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Hello all!

I have had some issues with finding STEADY employment for the past year or so. Due to an overwhelming need for cash, I decided to sell some of my own things. This has led to the idea of creating an online shop. The problem is....well I dont really have the seed money to buy A LOT of merchandise at the moment. The problem with that is wholesale prices and bulk buying. (Yeah I know >.<) Bummer. But I have an idea that may bypass all of that.

Soooo I would like a little luck in the money department. I thought about doing an attraction spell, but I wasnt sure that it was appropriate. Im open to any suggestions or rituals to do in order to:

1. Generate business/clientele
2. Make money!

Now Im a realistic type of girl so Im not looking to make millions. But I want to make enough to pay my bills ya know? Pay my college tuition/loans and maybe travel. So there's the dilemma ^_^ I hope its a realistic dilemma.
~Always Listening, Loving, and Learning~

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Opening New Online Business

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Opening New Online Business

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 am

Prosperity products help draw customers to a business and make it grow. Also consider Wealthy Way and Money Drawing.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

BerthaB
Forum Member

Attraction and Candles to Draw Attention to Project

Unread post by BerthaB » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:07 pm

I want to order the 4'' altar candles and I want to know are the yellow ones or the orange ones better for attraction :? ...It would be for attraction to a work project that I display for 1 hour daily?
I love you Jesus!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Attraction and Candles to Draw Attention to Project

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:26 pm

I would go with yellow. But if you are trying to attract love, then feel free to use red or pink. If you are trying to attract money yellow is good or green.

DestinyAndFate1
Forum Member
Spell-Casting for Online Sales Ebay Etsy Web Site

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Hello, so I'm selling some stuff on ebay and I was wondering is there anything I can use to increase my items for sale? Any kind of spells or anything can I do. Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Selling items on ebay

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:34 pm

princessa
Forum Member

Help in signing up people for my network marketing biz

Unread post by princessa » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:51 pm

In January of this year I joined a network marketing business in the travel industry, at first I did it on the side but since I've been laid off my full time job since April I've been pursuing the network marketing business almost full time. I really love the company (travel is my passion so it's easy for me to promote) and the teamwork is great, it's such a positive environment. I know that if I stick to it that it will prove to be successful, my goal is to start earning residual income soon but it takes time to build the team.

The extra money that I could be making with this will be very helpful because I'm on unemployment right now until my boss can rehire me when his business picks up.

I've struggled to get sign ups under me, even though I invite a ton of people to the meetings I've only been able to sign up 3 people and those 3 haven't been doing much with it so I haven't built enough of a team under me to start making residual income. I excel in inviting people to the meetings, even the top income earners at the meetings applaud me on how many guests I bring in every week. But it's been a struggle to close them down on the deal.

I've been dressing my business cards and brochures, lighting candles to St. Martin Caballero every week, using incense everyday, wearing oils, etc.
The products I use are: road opener, crown of success, attraction, steady work, money drawing, prosperity, master key, john the conqueror, come to me, five fingers, and a few others but those are the main ones I use everyday.

My problem is not in attracting people, I invite many people from my friends, networking clubs, I even placed some ads on Craig's List- my issue is in attracting the right people who will love this opportunity and sign up!
I've seen it happen at every meeting, other reps in the company have no problem getting their guests to join but my guests seem to think about it and then it's hard to get them to another event to join. Or they are almost ready to sign up, they have the application all filled out and promise that they will call me with their credit card but then the person goes MIA.

It's possible to be successful at this, but I feel like my success is being blocked. I met one girl who got 6 people to sign up in 2 days. And an accountant who is doing this just a few hours a week got 13 out of his 15 guests to join. I've invited probably about 60 people and only 3 (one being my aunt so only 2 that I recruited myself)

I feel as if I've been spinning my wheels, working very hard and haven't made much progress as of yet. I have the drive and work ethic to do well, I make the calls everyday, talk to people about the opportunity and I put myself out there- I work extremely hard at it and have given up a social life to pursue this but it hasn't gone in the direction that I want it to.

What can I do with magic that will help me attract people who will sign up?
Especially to attract people who are go getters and will help to build the team.

Thank you for any help you can offer!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Help in signing up people for my network marketing biz

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 pm

You are doing an oustanding job prospecting! Outstanding!!! You are working and networking in your industry and working with The Lucky Mojo Products that draw in what you want and need for sales and for building a sales team. I'd add Steady Work, Master of The Woods, and Crucible of Courage and Deers Tongue and a Lodestone to your work (For you)
I applaud your work with Come to Me and Attraction! (yes for for work!)

You get the people in, but ask for the sale. (to be a part of YOUR team) You get them in a room, close the deal. It sounds like you are a good promoter... now lets get you to recruit some successful people that will work with You!
It is a numbers game recruiting representatives. Some Lucky Mojo Fast Luck always helps!

You know your way around the products, or you would not have mentioned what you did. You also seem to have a grasp on what you are doing.

Try regular uncrossing baths 13 day Herb Bath and VanVan Products.
A reading with a Member of AIRR to make certain you are on the right track.
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good Luck and Stay posted :D
#1606 GA

princessa
Forum Member

Unread post by princessa » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:20 am

Thank you Miss Tammie for your wonderful suggestions.

For Steady Work do you recommend to wear it as an oil?
I burn the incense almost daily.

Yes it's a numbers game, and I wear fast luck, come to me, master key oils before the meetings to help things along.
And I recently started using VanVan.

I have a meeting tonight and some prospects that are interested in signing. Should do something stronger to convince them to sign up? Compelling or something like that. Especially for the prospects who promise that they will go to the meeting or they promise they will sign up. Those are the most frustrating ones to deal with.

What are some key candles to keep ongoing to help things along?
So far I've been consistent with St. Martin, Road Opener, and Prosperity.

I'd like to know of the best candles to use to help attract the successful people who will sign up under me.
Thanks!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Oh yes! Wear Steady Work as an oil! You can even have a rootworkers special made! It's a 4 in 1 combo with the oils!!!
There is the Spell kit (Steady Work) too, just a reminder.

I like your choices for Vigal Candles very good and follow up with all: Crown of Success, Prosperity and Attraction.

I do not advise compelling to compell them to sell. Go with your original gut feel on this. I know sales people are unique. I can type all day long "off topic"... so I can't.
No to compelling, but I understand where you are going with it.

The strongest I might, if it is a competitive endeavor in recruiting is I Can You Can't, for those that are your equal, not for your subordinates. When you sign the sales people up you will have the keys to the personal concerns kingdom, with everything from their handwriting, birthdates and possible pictures. Work on them to prosper and succeed as much as you work on yourself.

You want respect for certain, but I don't like and have never believed in micromanagement. A good team of people can look across the room and literally tell someone with their eyes about a deal. "you are reaching out your arm as they are handing something to you". It is simaltaneous reaction. You may have a team of 4 that can produce the numbers of 10. You don't need 4 pibulls in the same home yard; you might need a hound and a retriever and two pit bulls. Get the good qualified candidates with the right chemistry that work well together, and that are loyal to you and that produce.

Another thing, whatever "widget" it is that you are pitching for them to sell, they need to see it, feel it, live it breath it and believe in it. Dress the product, the broucure, your business card, anything with the logo and your name with the proper sachet powders: Crown of Success, Attraction, Money Drawing, Steady Work.
One last thing, I believe everything in the money line... from getting (drawing)it, (from good sources) to protecting it and keeping it, to expanding it and making more of it. (Money drawing, Money Stay With Me, "Train the Money" Protect The Money, Prosperity, Wealthy Way.)
Gear your petitions towards your goals and the goals you want them to meet. Ultimately the goal is they are working for you "drawing you money" and everything I just said above.
I wish you all the Best!!!
#1606 GA

princessa
Forum Member

Unread post by princessa » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:53 pm

I love the suggestions and thank you so much!

I went to the meeting tonight but my guests didn't show up, I'm not devestated but it's disappointing as to why that happened. I don't feel that I have negativity in my life or blockages, in fact I lit a road opener just a few days ago, so I can't really understand what is going on.
It shouldn't be such a challenge and I feel lucky to know be informed and armed with hoodoo, I've even consulted with some rootworkers, but I haven't achieved what I've wanted to as of yet.

It's such a fun business to sell, the travel, and the people who attend the presentations are so uplifting and high energy that I don't understand why it's been such a struggle for me for my guests to just "get it" and join.

I keep hoping for the best in this, and to attract more people who will join very soon. To get rid of my monthly dues I need 1 more person, but I'm going to need at least 5 plus to join to start the process of residual income.

Some people in the business just have the luck, they go to a restaurant and ask the waiter if he or she likes to travel and make an additional source of income, then they'll invite the waiter to the meeting and he'll sign up on the spot. Then the waiter will have a travel party that weekend and make alot of sales and grows the team, so the person who originally asked him to join doesn't have to do much. Once you get a few "freaks" who are go getters to join it becomes easy, it's just finding those ambitious people. I'm frustrated because I try to go out there and meet the people (I'm trying to find my sales freaks) but it hasn't produced the results yet and it's been hard.

I put all my faith into it but it still hasn't worked for me. but I keep trying! My team leader said just never, ever give up and I won't but I want to start to see the fruits of my labor.
Thanks for your help and encouragement Miss Tammie!

pixiemushroom
Forum Member

How many types of products needed for one situation ?

Unread post by pixiemushroom » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:57 am

Hello all,
I am new here after lurking for a while, so am getting around to posting my various questions around the different forums.

I am a bit confused about how many different things one needs for one situation. One thing I'd like to do for example is improve my online business. So, would I just get myself a spell kit, or should I get a spell kit AND a honey jar ? Or maybe a spell kit, honey jar AND long-lasting vigil candle ? And maybe some bath salts and a mojo bag ? It's really hard to know exactly what one needs to buy in order to make the spell work as effective as possible. So I guess I'm asking is "more" better ?
Thanks in advance :)

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: How many types of products needed for one situation ?

Unread post by aura » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:17 am

Hi pixiemushroom,

different people will have different answers to that one. Personally, it's not a question of ''more'' being better but rather a question of working different angles of the same situation for maximum effectiveness. Think of it like baking a cake - all of them need flour, a sweetening agent of some kind, baking soda or baking powder and liquid - from that basic theme however there are hundreds of different cake recipies and which ones are better is a question of personal taste. Insolong as it rises and is sweet, it's still a cake.

The way to choose the best assortment of products for your specific situations is also varied: you can get a reading and some magickal coaching from an AIRR member to determine how best to work. You could use your own divinations on the subject or let spirit guide you. Suggestions from forum members here can also inform your decisions.

For improving your online business, consider working on a few different fronts:
1 - dust your keyboard and computer with Look Me Over, Steady Work and Money Drawing Powders
2 - to keep things going long term, work a Steady Work honey jar
3 - and to make sure there's cash as well as steady work, the money drawing spell kit is great and has the added benefit of leaving you at the end of the spell with a mojo hand to keep the good stuff going. furthermore, spell kits come with all the bath crystals, oils and incenses you need to do the job
4 - psalms 23 and 65 are both wonderful for this type of condition

Hope this helps.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: How many types of products needed for one situation ?

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:43 pm

This is the reason why divination was invented.

Start shopping here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatdivination.html or call Miss Cat or one of the other AIRR members who offer 10 min readings and you will know how many products and spells you need each time for each situation.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

ariela
Forum Member

for getting success while on the computer......

Unread post by ariela » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:17 pm

What would you recommend for getting success at something, finding something, while sending emails and answering ads online? you said to dust resumes and letters with sachet powder, but any ideas for an email? I rubbed money draw oil on the picture of my ad online....should I dust the computer screen with sachet powder? thanks

Thank you St. Expedite, St. Anthony, Och and Hagith. Thank you my ancestral spirits for protecting me. Love.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: while on the computer......

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:44 pm

I usually burn appropriately dressed vigils near the computer.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: while on the computer......

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:29 pm

I wouldn't dust my computer but have dressed each corner for the work desired.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: for getting success while on the computer......

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Smoking the computer area with incince is safer than dusting it with powders.

You may dress yourself with oils, of course, and burn a candle as well.

I recommend Crown of Success for the type of work you are doing, adding a bit of Money Drawing to it, for a combined scent. Pray the 23rd Psalm.
catherine yronwode

QueenG
Forum Member

Success/Prosperity help for my internet business

Unread post by QueenG » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:33 am

Hi

I am so very grateful to have found luckmojo! Being new to all this, I need a lot of help. :)

I have a home-based silver/gold investment business in the networking field that I am truly thankful for.

The reality of the matter is, the potential income that I will gross when my team is complete will afford me the financial freedom to open my foundation and also invest in the charity work(s) that my heart so longs to do. Not to mention retire for good from my coprporate job! :D

My earnest prayer is to have a full team before the end of 2011.

I have been doing a lot of advertising for my business since I started. 99% of the advertising I do is online from my personal laptop and my work laptop.

I have recently been anointing the corners of my computers with a combination of money drawing, fast luck, prosperity, wealthy way and lodestone oils and i anoint my head with a touch of crown of success daily.

I also burn a mixture of money house blessing oil, blessing oil and prosperity oil in my oil warmer each day when I get home.

1) Am I doing the right things thus far to attract success/prosperity and money into my business?

2) If i am doing the right things, what other LM products can I use in combination to what I have already started to increase the energy for success/prosperity and money in my business?

3) if not on the right track, what LM products should I be using?

Should I add/use sachet powders, vigil candle work, mojo bag and incenses? I am determined to retire from my corporate position by 2011 for good so am willing to invest in what needs to be done to see my dream/success come to fruition.

I have been contemplating on getting the LM money drawing lamp but I am hesitant because I sometimes travel overnight so I don’t feel safe leaving it unattended for days. From what i've read thus far it must stay lit at all times to be effective. :?

As always, thank you very much for the wonderful advice and suggestions you provide. :)

Blessings.

P.S. I had a reading done and there is nothing negative standing or blocking the way.
:)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Success/Prosperity help for my internet business

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:01 pm

1) You are definitely on the right track...

2) You are using the oils, I would work the complete spell, starting with Van Van Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) to open the road to new prospects.

The spellkit include candles, sachets powders, incenses, oils and bath crystals, some include mojos...in addition to instructions...very clear instructions, I recommend that you read them once or twice and make sure to have everything you need.

Here are other ideas
Need help to increase business income (need-help-to-increase-business-income-t7917.html)
Business Increase Help (business-increase--help--t11005.html)
Easy Low Cost Money Spells (easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html)

Read Drawing Steady Customers to a Business found here on the Money Drawing Spiritual Supplies web site (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:07 pm

You should get a reading to see if a) This is the right business for you and b) the best way to go about it.

I think you are using the correct products but there may be more than you need to know to get the best results.

I think you can add a road opener, but I would purchase a spell kit that suites your needs so that it comes with everything you need.

I would look at crown of success, money drawing which you can add the prosperity as well.

But I would start with a reading to see if there are any obstacles that stand in your way.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

QueenG
Forum Member

Unread post by QueenG » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:00 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:You should get a reading to see if a) This is the right business for you and b) the best way to go about it.

I think you are using the correct products but there may be more than you need to know to get the best results.

I think you can add a road opener, but I would purchase a spell kit that suites your needs so that it comes with everything you need.

I would look at crown of success, money drawing which you can add the prosperity as well.

But I would start with a reading to see if there are any obstacles that stand in your way.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

Thank you starsinthesky7

I did get a reading, although i didn't specifically ask if this is the right business for me, I did mention the ease and flexibility of this business and how it will ultimately help me pursue my passopn and was informed that despite the slow progress in the completion of my team, there is nothing negative standing in the way or negative influences preventing me from being successful.

So my next step is to purchase the right spell kit so it comes with everything I need in helping to complete my team in the time frame am aiming for.

Thank you! :D

QueenG
Forum Member

Unread post by QueenG » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:17 am

jwmcclin wrote:1) You are definitely on the right track...

2) You are using the oils, I would work the complete spell, starting with Van Van Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) to open the road to new prospects.

The spellkit include candles, sachets powders, incenses, oils and bath crystals, some include mojos...in addition to instructions...very clear instructions, I recommend that you read them once or twice and make sure to have everything you need.

Here are other ideas
Need help to increase business income (need-help-to-increase-business-income-t7917.html)
Business Increase Help (business-increase--help--t11005.html)
Easy Low Cost Money Spells (easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html)

Read Drawing Steady Customers to a Business found here on the Money Drawing Spiritual Supplies web site (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html)

Thank You jwmcclin
Sounds like I have a series of spell kit work to do starting with Van Van Spritual Supplies. I will also go through the recommended links. I've read a couple already but will re-read. I might get something this time around that i didnt catch before. :)
Thanks again! :D

Racheal Cherie
Forum Member

What conjure to use to make money on eBay

Unread post by Racheal Cherie » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Hello All,

Love and greetings from London, this is just a short topic on eBay businesses. I can say in the past I have had 10-12 eBay accounts but all have been suspended one after the other. Ebay is great source to begin making money and using the money to invest into other things. I have now set up another eBay account and would love this one to stay unsuspended forever hopefully. I have used roadopener products which has made a great difference in my life, but I would love for my eBay account to stay open and for me to make money (which I have not done in a long time). Please tell me specifically as I am new to hoodoo if there are any products,spells or anything I could use to make this
succesful.

Thanks so much

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Making money with eBay

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:48 pm

You can dress you computer with Crown of Success, Money Drawing and Prosperity products, each designed to enhance your business endeavors. Also you can print a copy of your eBay account and use it as a personal concern when working any of these full spells listed below. Start with Van Van Spiritual Supplies to open the way to your new venture, followed by Crown of Success and Money Drawing. I am posting the links to each money and success drawing rituals to give you some ideas...
Money Drawing http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Prosperity http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html
Money Stay With Me http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
Money House Blessings http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html
Crown of Success http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Van Van http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Good Luck and may you be blessed.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: What conjure to use to make money on eBay

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:39 am

You can also use Wealthy Way products. I prefer Wealthy Way to Money Drawing, but everyone has his or her own preference.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:57 am

I agree with Mama Micki, everyone has their own preference... I like Money House Blessing and Bayberry products...

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:01 am

This also might sound strange-but I have had good luck selling products online by dusting them with a blend of money drawing + look me over.
Look me over is technically a love/attraction drawing formula-but it gets people to PAY ATTENTION!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:07 am

Look Me Over is a great recommendation Miss Bri. I have had success when using it for job success and love...

makedonce78
HRCC Student
Sweetening internet customers ?

Unread post by makedonce78 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:48 am

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to sweeten future customers that you dont know their names? Or, if a particular customer is giving you a hard time - can you place their name in the honey jar? And what oil would I use?

I sell homemade items online and I understand that its very hard to convey what tey are like. Sometimes people dont like like an item after they receive it and ask for refunds. I do state in my policy that I am not to be held responsible in cases like this (not even my suppliers dont refund you money if you dont like something) and that I refund only in case of damaged or lost goods.

The websites where I sell are feedback based. So, if I stick to my policy I will get a negative feedback and I dont want that.

I understand that when you have business that deals with people in this way one gets bad and good, but I would like to minimize the bad.

Jasmina

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Sweetening internet customers ?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:01 am

I've never once expected someone to refund my money if I ended up not liking the smell of a internet purchase. All you can do is describe the moisture-level to the best of your ability, and the scent to the best of your ability, and everything else is just luck of the draw for the internet consumer. To expect anything else of a seller is absurd, and your policy is sound. I have the same policy. Just make sure you put that policy disclaimer towards the end of your description for each item you sell so it's clear from the beginning.

Use boldo to help attract GOOD customers and keep away the troublesome ones.

You can absolutely keep a Boss Fix + Stop Gossip honey jar on trouble customers.

Also, any money drawing work will work for your internet business.

makedonce78
HRCC Student

Unread post by makedonce78 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Thanks Devi, you are awesome!

You know, sometimes people are just people regardless of how good you explain things to them...lol

Ohhh, it never dawned on me to see the customer as THE BOSS! And it is how it is - customer is always right = boss *slapping forehead*

I am waiting for my lodestone and some money herbs to arrive and I am making a money drawing altar for my business. I primarily work in the basement (the actual filling in the orders) and in the living room (internet work).

I have to look up boldo, never heard of it :-(

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Here's a page on Boldo and its' uses in rootwork:

http://www.herb-magic.com/boldo.html
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

makedonce78
HRCC Student

Unread post by makedonce78 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 am

MaryBee wrote:Here's a page on Boldo and its' uses in rootwork:

http://www.herb-magic.com/boldo.html
Ohhh, thank you ;)

Shery

Unread post by Shery » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:52 pm

This spell applies perfectly to your situation (since you don't want to anoint your selling items) and even if you don't use Saints for your spells; try this and you'll not be disappointed. :)

Three Days of prayers to Three Archangels, St. Michael, St. Raphael, and St. Gabriel.
In a saucer, light Three white candles and put sugar all around it, ask the Archangels for Three wishes:
One for business
One for impossible
and One for love and say the following prayer:

Heavenly Father, you have given us Archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on Earth.
Saint Michael is our protector I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones and
protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the good news, I ask him to help me
clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael if the healing Angel, I ask
him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your Throne of
Grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the
reality of the Archangels and their desire to serve us, Holy Angels pray for us. Amen!

Publish this spell on the third day after you requested the wishes (by mailing it to another person, posting it to a use-net newsgroup or announcing your Thanks to the Saints in a newspaper's classified ads) and see what happen on the fourth day.

Today is my Third day, I thank you dear Archangels in advance for your help and Blessings you are doing on my behalf by granting me my wishes. I'll be forever grateful. Thank You, Thank You again for watch over me and my love ones. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you.

Shery

DestinyAndFate1
Forum Member

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Thanks!!!

MadameKoiteh

Unread post by MadameKoiteh » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:49 pm

That's very interesting about boldo, you could probably keep a packet of the leaves near your computer desk and another one close to the actual merchandise or "home store." Thank you for the link Mary Bee :)

deewany
Forum Member

How do I draw buyers to an Online Business

Unread post by deewany » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:25 am

Hi all,
Need a little advice in money area. I run 3 online bizz, which 1 of it is on EBay, and the other 2 is in fb and website, targeted at 2 diff markets. I need some help on increasing customer, and ppl actually purchasing. I'm sometimes asking myself, why do ppl hesitate to purchase frm me? Always, there will be few queries when new products advertised, but it then dies off. I have couple competitors, and my prices are always lower than rest, yet it's do hard to make sales!

I have a few oils in possession Inc Look me over, money drawing, crown of success. What simple tricks can I do? And suggest for which vigil candles will be suitable for me?

candlemagician

Re: Online Business

Unread post by candlemagician » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:13 pm

This topic is asked about very often in the forum, and much can be gleaned from reading those threads. I will simply Quote here one given by Devi, great insight and advise. It is also echoed many times here by those I consider "In the know".
Use boldo to help attract GOOD customers and keep away the troublesome ones.

You can absolutely keep a Boss Fix + Stop Gossip honey jar on trouble customers.

Also, any money drawing work will work for your internet business.
Devi Spring- Lucky Mojo Course Graduate #737G, Certified Practitioner

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”