Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Online Ebay Etsy Web Site Business to Draw Buyers

sabrina

Spells for Online Ebay Etsy Web Site Business to Draw Buyers

Unread post by sabrina » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Okie, I did say in my introduction that I have slack in performing spell for awhile. but a few weeks ago, I did a candle spell to help sell one of my online auction listings

At first I had this one bidder and was quite happy till I have a feeling that something is not quite right, so I did a little searching and found out she was also bidding on the same item I was listing from 4 other sellers...something is fishy.

So, I did a candle spell. I printed a photo of my item and behind wrote a petition and anoint 9 different oil ( yeah I know.. way too much, lol) anyway, I also set 3 candle (like a triangle shape) 1 is red for attraction and a green hopping someone will out bid her and a white for protection against any NPB. well, it went well for the night, but when I woke up in the morning.... I smelled something burning (it was left in the basement in the laundry room) I went to check......lo and behold... the room was smokey, and the plate that holds my petition and lodestones were broken into many pieces and the petition only partly brown.

Later that day, I found out that the bidder were scamming other sellers I know, and many came up and told us the same story of how she bid the item and make up story not paying.

At the end, I got 1 bidder and she actually paid immediately and so far everything seems fine.

I was wondering, was the protection candle that helpd me found out in time to cancelled her bid and blocked her before my listing ended. And the red candle helps me to attracts another buyer to bid?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spell to Assist Online Auction Sales

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:04 pm

You have a real talent for this work, Sabrina -- because it was your own native psychic ability that clued you to the "feeling that something is not quite right" -- so give yourself BIG credit for that.

Your use of protection candle to block the scam bidder, a red candle to attract someone else to "love" the item, and a green candle to complete a successful sales transaction was excellent.

The breaking of the plate and the smoke signify that this scam bidder was fighting you and tried to strike back. When an altar tool breaks like that, or an amulet necklace-cord breaks, or such, we often say that it "took the hit for us." In other words, she tried to get you, but only could break a plate, and failed to affect you. Good work on your part, and strong work, too. Thanks for sharing this.
catherine yronwode

lmlvr

Unread post by lmlvr » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:52 pm

Regarding the amulet part.....
my "Ward off the Evil Eye" necklace chain sometimes gets undone and falls to the floor..
That's not good is it? :(

So that means "okay~ time to burn Fiery Wall~!" right...? :)

Malefic

Spell to increase sale of POD books

Unread post by Malefic » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:48 am

I've got some items availible via a large reseller site -- what would be a good spell to improve their sales?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell to increase sale of POD books

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:59 am

Hi there,
Try some Fast Luck work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
And thrown in some attraction and money drawing supplies:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
You can dust your computer with a combination of the three sachet powders, burn a red candle anointed with Fast Luck oil, and petition St. Expedite for your cause if you work with saints.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:35 am

There are a few spell kits that work well for this, such as Fast Luck, Crown of Success, John the Conquer, Money Drawing, and the Lodestone Spell kits. I am partial to the Crown of Success kit, myself. Here is a link to the spell kits: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Happy book selling!

Mary

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:40 am

Sharona22 wrote:Maybe some of us would be interested tell us about them,I am curious now

If you are interested in St. Expedite, here is his link: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Mary

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:16 pm

I would use the names of the items when you are making the petition paper and lightly dust them with a combination of sachet powders--attraction, fast luck, money drawing or attraction, fast luck, crown of success.

good luck,
Bri

snake

Unread post by snake » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Perfect timing! I was just about to ask what to do for better business for an online business. I've been burning candles for business, and I'd like to do more because business has been bad. I was mopping my floor last night and figured I could do some sort of better business floor wash. I don't know if I want to dust my computer with sachet powder. Is there a bottle spell that might work for better business?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi snake,

You can anoint the four corners of your monitor and keyboard with a little bit of an appropriate oil (like Crown of Success, money drawing, prosperity, etc.) Any Success or Money Drawing bottle spell would be appropriate for a business, as would burning vigil lights and doing Money Stay with Me work.

take care,
Bri

simplylooking

BRing business/customers to an internet business

Unread post by simplylooking » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Hello .. How do you bring customers in to your internet business/get contracts and contacts? The business is a researcher/coordinating business .. but also can do admin work as well.

What can you also do to move/relocate to a different area .. land the right house in the area you want to go - get the right contracts from business so you can have an income .. and not have any worries

Thanks

Literarylioness

Re: BRing business/customers to an internet business

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:41 pm

simplylooking wrote:Hello .. How do you bring customers in to your internet business/get contracts and contacts? The business is a researcher/coordinating business .. but also can do admin work as well.
You use a Crown of Success kit and dust your computer lightly with Prosperity and Crown of Success sachet powders.

simplylooking wrote:What can you also do to move/relocate to a different area .. land the right house in the area you want to go - get the right contracts from business so you can have an income .. and not have any worries
See above for business spell work and for house hunting you should work with St. Joseph. He has a spell kit for selling a home, but he is also the saint for getting a home and his kit can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Good luck!

Mary

patreece75

How to bring luck to my at home business

Unread post by patreece75 » Wed May 13, 2009 7:44 am

Hello All-

I recently invested into two at home direct businesses. In order to be sucessful I need to have lots of parties and get people to sign up. The thing is I dont know that many people that will be willing to have these parties which would lead me to meeting people outside. What are the best way to attract clients and sucess. I saw a reader earlier this year and she told me that anything I ventured into I would have sucess but so far I am not seeing anything come my way. At the moment I have a steady work kit from LM but I feel that I need some more items in order to get these businessess off the ground. Any suggestions?

Turnsteel

Re: How to bring luck to my at home business

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed May 13, 2009 8:17 am

Attraction is good for drawing in clients. Since your working out of your home I would do a thorough cleansing followed by a Money Drawing floor wash. When I say thorough I mean it. Wash the floors with a combination of Van Van, Chinese Wash, and your first urine of the day, don't say anything to anyone until after you've collected it. Wash from the back towards the front. You might want to burn some camphor to do a really thorough job. Then wash inward with water that you've added Money Drawing,or even better for this Money House Blessing, sugar and cinnamon. Make sure to get the steps or walk or whatever leading to your house.

Good Luck

patreece75

Unread post by patreece75 » Thu May 14, 2009 4:54 pm

But not all the parties will be held in my home. How do I get people to host parties?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 14, 2009 7:01 pm

do you use business cards or flyers? you can wipe them with attraction powder or money drawing. My mom owns a home business and had a similar issue. I did a customer drawing working on a lode stone and taped it to her main work area. I dusted her product with powder. she is happy with her customers ( she sells avon)... and has won an award for her sales two years in a row ( go mom!) lol
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:10 pm

Just thought I'd add something to this... To attract buyers to my online auctions, I have a little Buddha statue that sits on my monitor. Every time I list something, I rub his tummy and his gold ingot with money drawing and attraction oil. Long story short: bid within 1 hour of listing.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Wow, thanks NotDorianGray. That sounds like a great trick!

zee

Unread post by zee » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:59 am

Hi Sabrina,
Could you elaborate on the oils you used on the petition ........? I am about to place an order for oils and am still deciding on which ones to go for

vinavin21

Spells for Online Business

Unread post by vinavin21 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:33 am

I read the money spells for business but theyre for people who have buildings. My work comes from marketing on the internet. So what can be done in that nature?

NotDorianGray

Re: Spells for Online Business

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Well, vinavin21,

I have a Buddha statue (Hotei) on top of my monitor. When I want to attract bids at online auctions, I dress it with money drawing oil. You could do this, but dress it with Prosperity oil instead.

Donnalee

Unread post by Donnalee » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:15 pm

vinavin21,

Sometimes I dress my keyboard & pc. Try it . I have a business & I find this works.

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:33 pm

Donnalee,

do you dress it with money drawing oil or prosperity oil?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:40 pm

vinavin21 --

Careful with powders around computers. They can get inside and muck up the electronics. Dressing your hands with oils before typing is safer.

coastwitch
Forum Member

Unread post by coastwitch » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:47 pm

vinavin21 --

I am not donnaleee, but i can answer that --

Money Drawing is to attract and bring in money, including through sales.
Pay Me is for when you are owed money.
Prosperity is for having enough money to set aside some for expansion ad savings
Wealthy Way is for living a luxury lifestyle.
coastwitch

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:55 am

also is there a particular incense i can use?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:21 am

A great deal of my business come in through the internet as well as I have a home-based practice and not a storefront, there are no walk-ins and I have little overhead for advertising in print, and certainly not on tv or radio (and in my line of work I wouldn't think those avenues would bring in much anyway). Most of my clientel comes from my presence on search engines, my affiliation with the governing organizations for my line of work, from online social networking, or through word-of-mouth referrals. All completely free (well, I pay an annual dues fee to the organization).

I find that simply doing Prosperity or Wealthy Way or Money-Drawing work aimed at my business is enough to get things flowing in. I don't specify that my business is internet-based in my work, I just work for my business and that brings the people who need to be in, in. I've never dressed my computer or anything, either - not that that wouldn't work, I've just never had a need to do that.

I also find that when I specify a specific amount of money that I need to bring in that it manifests ALOT faster and stronger than if I leave it open-ended. So let's say you're currently making $3000/month and you would really like to bring that up to $5000 - specifically word your petition to bring in the increased amount that you need and work towards it. If you leave it at "increase my business income", then the spell can easily bring you $100 extra and have spent its influence - it worked, just not like you needed it to.

I also always add a bit of Fast Luck to my business work, even if I'm working for long-term increase through Prosperity or Wealthy Way work. For me I find it kicks it into gear and starts generating income quickly, while working it's way towards manifesting the total that I requested.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Donnalee

Unread post by Donnalee » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:16 pm

I use oils just a little bit on my finger very lightly all around the outside of moniter & around pc & a little dab will do ya. I don't use much.

The same formulas in incense form should also work well.

donnalee

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Devi so basically I should write my petition for example as

"Increase my business income to 5000 a month" --?

I just wanna make sure I word it right.

And allso should I add fast luck incense or the oil to the wealthy way incense?

Thanx

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:44 pm

It doesn't really matter how exactly you word it, just so that it is clear and makes sense to you and is specific (but not overly wordy). so yes, your sample petition wording would be fine.

You can certainly mix the two - I always do. I add Fast Luck to almost everything, LOL!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:46 pm

vinavin21,

When I write petitions, I usually ask God for help, so mine would read something like,

"Dear Lord, you who cause the crops to grow and the people to prosper, please increase my income so that I may prosper, and in token of your goodness, I will for my part offer a portion of my next week's income to charity, in your name. Amen."
catherine yronwode

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:12 pm

thanx a bunch

snake

Unread post by snake » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:27 pm

I have had tremendous results using the Attraction line of products. I put the oil on a candle and burn it while I do marketing work. I have an Attraction bottle spell that shake and pray with. I dress my business cards with powders. I have a little altar set up by my work computer. Most people would see it as just a bunch of "knicknacks" and things, but I will lay out powders or burn candles there.

Donnalee

Unread post by Donnalee » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:24 am

Hi Vivavin,To answer your question:

I put whatever oil "crown of success" On my finger and very lightly trace around my screen & pc. To coin a phrase "a little dab will do ya" I never dust my keyboard, however I put a tad of oil on the # 4 The money sign. Just a little habit of mine. My business is very successful. So I will continue to do it. Of course I have a special prosperity prayer I use before I go on line.

donnalee

lovebird
Forum Member
Help with bring in clients for my online travel agency

Unread post by lovebird » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:54 pm

I just started up my online travel business that I run from home. I need to bring in clients that want to spend money with me on all there travel needs. What can I do to being in the clients and make lots of money.

Mzcee
Lovebird

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with bring in clients for my online travel agency

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:40 pm

There have been threads in the past talking about money-drawing for online based businesses, so do a little digging and you'll find them.

Basically it boils down to just doing regular money/business-drawing work, but aiming the intent at your online biz. Some people anoint their computer monitor with condition oils to bring the effect right onto their pc. I've never personally done that, but my money drawing work brings plenty of people to my online ventures.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:09 pm

There are many ways you can go about this and any general money-drawing work would help get what you desire. In your petitions simply address the fact that your business is online. I remember that I once made a business drawing floorwash for a client. They used a spray bottle and after cleansing their home and especially their computer room, they did a drawing wash by washing inward and spraying a bit around their computer. Worked nicely.

You can also set up a client-drawing honey jar. Keep it next to your computer and light to bring people sweet to the idea of doing business with you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:44 am

I have a prosperity buddha figure on top of my monitor. If I want lots of bids in an online auction, I rub some money drawing oil on its belly. You could try that.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:12 am

I would do a road opener, and then do some crown of success work, and even better a prosperity candle/spell kit if there is one. I think I would do what CM said, and cleanse and blessing of the room where you conduct business. Perhaps you can either keep a vigil light or incense burning next to where you conduct work, or have a mojo bag next to your computer. I would do some steady work here as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

lovebird
Forum Member

Unread post by lovebird » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Hi ConjureMan & Starinthesky7 & NotdorianGray

Thank you for all your assistance I really appreciate it.Now what is the floor wash made up with? Also I live with my brother in law and his wife so should she or I wash the floor? The reason being that she knows about this stuff and she does work for herself as well and being that it's her house that is why I was asking if she should wash the floor and I just maybe do my room.
I already burned a Road Opener Virgil candle & Attraction and I just received a Money Drawing candle.Now being that it;s in the waning moon now should I burn the candle or wait until the waxing moon?
I have Money Drawing sachet powder and Money Drawing oil, attraction oil, crown of success oil, fast luck oil and deer tongue I also just got some Money Drawing Incense.

thanks
Mzcee
Lovebird

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:14 pm

You can use a wash made from Money Drawing bath crystals, Wealthy Way, and Steady Job bath crystals. You can also add a few drops of the oils if you want.

Cleanse first then do the drawing bath.

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:08 pm

ConjureMan wrote: You can also set up a client-drawing honey jar. Keep it next to your computer and light to bring people sweet to the idea of doing business with you.
That sounds sweet (no pun intended). Does LM sell something similar? If not, what would you put in it?

DestinyAndFate

Ebay - Increasing the odds of people buying items?

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Hi, I have a question, I'm going to sell some items on ebay, do you have any idea how to increase the odds of people ordering them? I was thinking using some oils on my keyboard, but what kind of oils, and what else could I do to increase the chances of someone buying one of my items? Thanks!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Ebay - Increasing the odds of people buying items?

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm

I might look into Look Me Over, Good Luck, Wealthy Way or Prosperity oil for keyboard dressing. See which one suits you best!

Good luck!
-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 pm

I know there are alot of fans of dressing the actual computer, and that it works for them. I do all my business through the internet and I personally have never dressed my computer. I just work various money-drawing conjures and that increases the sales, and it works extremely well.

For success in auctions you could go about it thusly: Dress the items you're selling in a dab of a in Fast Luck and Look Me Over and Love Me blend BEFORE taking pictures of them, so that the energy of the dressed items will communicated through the pictures that you put on the auction. Then, I would burn some candles dressed in the same oils on a copy of the auction listings - screenshots work well.

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:11 pm

jujugiggles wrote:I know there are alot of fans of dressing the actual computer, and that it works for them. I do all my business through the internet and I personally have never dressed my computer. I just work various money-drawing conjures and that increases the sales, and it works extremely well.

For success in auctions you could go about it thusly: Dress the items you're selling in a dab of a in Fast Luck and Look Me Over and Love Me blend BEFORE taking pictures of them, so that the energy of the dressed items will communicated through the pictures that you put on the auction. Then, I would burn some candles dressed in the same oils on a copy of the auction listings - screenshots work well.
Thanks that was very informative! The only problem is I don't want the items to smell of the oils, but if I must I'll still probably dress the items with the oils.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 pm

You don't HAVE to do that part if you don't want. When I dress items for sale I put a very small dab on them someplace very inconspicuous - but if you're selling clothes or something, then obviously powders would be better for that. But I was just giving you an idea.

Just doing money-drawing conjure is fine. If you want to dress your computer like others do, then go for it!

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:21 pm

jujugiggles wrote:You don't HAVE to do that part if you don't want. When I dress items for sale I put a very small dab on them someplace very inconspicuous - but if you're selling clothes or something, then obviously powders would be better for that. But I was just giving you an idea.

Just doing money-drawing conjure is fine. If you want to dress your computer like others do, then go for it!
Thanks, I get what you mean! And I'm not selling clothing so it should be fine! Thanks again.

gingerly88

How can I draw customers/money to me?

Unread post by gingerly88 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:15 am

I sell little odd items online. Things used to be so much better, sometimes making thousands a week...obviously there's the economy but I've noticed my sales plummeted big time recently I'm lucky if I make a few hundred a month. I keep pushing on & trying. I have 5 sites where I sell-I spend all my time & make just barely enough to get by.

I have a few ideas for a new business & want to still keep selling but need some extra money so I can start my new endeavour.

I've also moved to another state & have been looking for jobs with no call backs (small town-not much to choose from) I would much rather sell from home like I used to. Maybe I need to see the "light" & know better what to sell..but I'm at a loss.

Not sure what products are best for this situation of drawing customers/sales to me. Or giving me new ideas....

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: How can I draw customers/money to me?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:42 am

LM Money Drawing Kit. LM money stay with me oil and LM Steady Work oil and lotts of green candles. I burn a green candle (fixed tea light) every working day and on Sunday! I recite the 23rd Psalm and begin my day! :)
Be Blessed!
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:58 am

There have been several posts lately all asking basically the same question: how can I draw business through online sales or direct marketing.

As triplethreat suggests, do money-drawing and work-drawing/securing work. The money will come in through the avenues that you have open to you. It doesn't matter if you work a 9 to 5, or own a brick and mortar storefront, or are freelancer, or work online. Money-Drawing and Business Drawing and Attraction work will bring you what you need. Obviously in each situation you have other different options for you specific to your situation, but as far as spellkits go, Money Drawing, Attraction, Steady Work, and Crown of Success are all good choices. Just use the petition to state your specific needs.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:07 pm

cougar
Forum Member
getting recruitments for network marketing online to sign up

Unread post by cougar » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:55 am

Hi guys, asking for more great advice!

I've just signed up with a network marketing company (great and reputable) which involves recruiting for new prospects, offering a free service to companies and residents as well. But the real money involves building a team of other independent consultants . So I currently have an ad that was giving to me by my mentor to use to recruit for prospects online, just wondering what can i do to get LOTS of prospects to immediately respond to my ads and READY to sign up (in other words, no procrastinators ;) )? I'm planning to do this mostly online, but also to put up flyers, also responding from that flyer. I do have the ad,nmy website url, the flyer, and a business card. Also have my phone with the headset. Any valuable advice? :mrgreen: Thanks!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: getting recruitments for network marketing online to sign up

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:56 am

Dress papers with sachet powders before putting them up. Read about sachet powders here:

http://luckymojo.com/powders.html

The Attraction and Money Drawing powders can be blended for the kind of work you are doing. While you are out distributing flyers, back up your work by keeping a Prosperity Better Business candle lit on your home altar.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:56 am

I have done both, candles and oils with success but I will follow Devi's advice for an additional humph!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

more_mojo
Forum Member
Spell-Casting for Online Business Ebay Etsy Web Site

Unread post by more_mojo » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:13 am

On top of money drawing work, what type of work would be useful in getting traffic to a website, and getting people to buy. This would be in additional to mundane things like SEO and design. I was thinking candle work would apply to any situation, but there are so many options here. I was also thinking of sigils embedded in the site. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

more_mojo
Forum Member
Re: Hoodoo and Internet businesses

Unread post by more_mojo » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:29 am

Thanks, I'm reading this thread.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:57 pm

I feel like an internet business is not any different from an actual physical store or office business. You may not be able to wash the storefront...however you CAN wash your office space in your house, or whatever space you are using. Wash the front porch or door way of the office. You can sprinkle powder around your computer. So do not feel like you are limited just because its an internet business.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Pretty much all my business is through the internet. I just work regular money-drawing work and the money comes in. :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:46 am

Any type of Money Drawing, Steady Work, and Crown of Success work would definatley draw business to internet business. Attraction can bring you regular customers as well.

Burning a mix of incense in your home is good, cleansing washes followed by drawing washes, and setting a light on the situation can help you acheive what you want.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”